• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Amulet: The Parallel Arc

"I suppose so, No one can never have to much money as they say." he looked over at chester and chuckled. "Don't sugarcoat it, it's fine. Just what i wanted to do. Some people don't want to have that uneasy feeling hanging over them if they are going to make it everyday you know? And i'm aware." Kasper held chesters hand and sighed. "I do think of that, like why now is he starting to be pushy if he had been on your team for that long with no problem whatsoever. Ah, so i'm a useless nobody for liking you? joking but chester, your a someone. to me. to other people, don't think anything else." he said holding chester's face. "thanks love. and no, it isn't. It's your safe space no? so why gate keep you from it if it makes you comfortable. Don't worry about it. you can keep doing it." he said allowing chester to rest his head in his hair. "Love, we really need to get you some help, those wounds aren't doing you any good. Perhaps some painkillers and some heating pads?" he asked.

"so? If i needed one, I sure don't want you as that concerned friend." he said crossing his arms. "Love is love, if you would like to go against that, be my guest." he said looking at his nails. "I am serious. serious to the point i will not invite you to our wedding when it happens. One less person to feed." he said giving a grin. "Hm..Doesn't mean i can't now. Chester is someone i love, so now i have loved someone in my life. Does that makes sense? might have to spell it out because your pea sized brain might not be able to comprehend. Shirtless? well i mean now, it's hot. So maybe you're right but who's to say that you know?" he said, her words not taking any effect. "It was never your ring, it was the ring i would give to my lover. When i gave it to you, it was because you were my lover. Since your not anymore, it's free for anyone else to take." He said holding his hand up to show the ring chester gave him. "Your words hold nothing over me, if you thought you could manipulate me like you did all those years ago. Think again. Gave it to him, he loves it. Think i struck gold." he said smirking. "I do love him. Thanks for noticing it. Unique? had it custom made. I call that unique. Because no one else has this ring. Your's? as i told you before, it was never yours. I think your throwing that title to the point it's not even true. Why did i keep it if it was your's? i would have thrown it in the trash like i threw you in the trash."

"I am big and mighty compared to who i was before, I call that improvement. Something you will never experience. Hmmm physically? might have to go find you a exorcist because it might be a ghost cutting you up like swiss cheese." He said making a phone motion with his hands. "And i have good reason for not talking to you because you act like this. Well you sure ain't acting like it, Good because i feel repulsed you ever did in the first place. Ooh monster, is that supposed to hurt?" he mocked.

"the plushie might not have feelings but opal sure does, might be better to not throw her bear into her face. Cool, hope you know that because i would really love those wasted four years back because i decided to get into a relationship with you." he said flicking dirt into her face. "Is that so? well that can be debatable. You should have known this would have happened, your just putting fuel to the fire i'm trying to put out. You should have never come back and speak to me. Because this would be happening." he crossed his arms. "I stand by my case. If you want to spend your life with her, then don't come back here. It's obvious, we are toxic to each other and it's better if we just pretend we don't exist or this will happen." he scowled. "shouldn't you have given her all in the first place? just stop. I'm tired of talking to you. Your happy with naala, i'm happy with chester. We just need to stop talking with each other. It's pointless and now your just trying to pick a fight with me. No. You know this would never work out, We can't be friends. So just forget about it. I don't want it anymore, and i won't change my mind. Same here. I mean you were dumb in the start but this really shows how dumb you can be." Kasper took the phone and put it on the ground. "Please, you just trying to make me hit you with how your acting. I want you out, this is just going to escalate. I want you gone, find your life with naala and be done with me. that's what i want. I don't want you to drop dead." he said rolling his eyes. "good. I'm happy you found someone but at this point, just stop it with me. Let's drop everything and move on." kasper didn't react to her words and just sighed with annoyance.

Kasper rolled his eyes. "great. cool. I don't give a damn. now go back to naala, bet she is missing you at this point. And i want you out of my house. Now leave."
"Alright? cool? like i don't see what your trying to get here because you were insecure when we met. Stop trying to pin the blame on me for all your problems." he said. "Alright good. It's what you need that i couldn't give. So congrats. Alright. Well it's real. She loves you and i bet you love her. Case closed." he said turning away from lila. "Like alright. I don't care. Congrats but this has no effect on me. Whatever, No i don't because unlike you, I know your with someone better and that's it. That's the most i'll think about you because frankly i don't waste my brain cells thinking about you more than that." he looked back at her and gave a look. "I don't think i would be that upset knowing you didn't like me if i had that obsessed mindset. Because you look just like trash and for both of us, we don't think of trash."

"sorry." he said not looking sorry at all. He grinned as he watched ezra get flustered from what he did. "Aw, won't look at me anymore? that's a shame since i can't see that face of yours anymore.."
"Looky here, all red and flustered because i kissed your hand, didn't think i had that much charm." he said, hand above ezra's head. Slightly caging ezra in. "a bit tongue tied no? i wonder why..."
"A devil in disguise." he said kissing ezra again. "Don't gotta do nothing big to please me, just love me and show it and i'll love you till the day i die. I'm already lucky having someone like you. Clingy is fine." he said brushing his thumb over ezra's bottom lip. "no one ever stops learning, heck i'm learning new stuff everyday. don't worry about it bro." he said playing with ezra's hair.

"no worries and of course. Makes sense, he does look like a hole dweller. You can stay in the living room since the guest room is a bit filled right now." he said scratching the back of his head. "I think i know where your going out, no need to spell it out for me." he said nodding. "I noticed he has sharper claws then both of us, takes good care of them." he pointed out. "It seems he can't switch between human and elf form since he is partial so it must be a pain to keep the claws out all the time. Oh wow, he seems to have good humor considering his claws are sharper than yours. Love that you picked a good one up. And writes as well i presume? must be a fun job, i still draw but it's not something i'll make a living out but now that i think about it i do have some prints up in my store..."
"Oh stop.. Besides love is love no? i know he is the right one for me. Hope he thinks the same..Oh she was, gave me a hard time today." he muttered. "Don't say anything." he said dropping his soft demeanor. "you say any word to him, your dead to me." he said making a slice motion. "Glad to hear that, hope you get married." he snickered.

"thanks, A multitasker of course. But sometimes i need to remind him to take some break for himself but he is a busy bee." he said agreeing. "makes me think about the work time i'm using being here but oh well. I should also get my meds.." he frowned. "thanks, hopefully benji is the same for you. And of course." he said nodding. Kasper looked at ezra with a blank face. "alright, go do that, i'll tell benji how much of a dork you were. I'm sure you would love knowing that your boyfriend is aware of all those things you did." he said not even cracking a smirk. "two can play the game."

"Well also i don't go outside because elves are widely hated. Even when i'm in full cover up i get the daily insults. I don't listen to them but i would like to get some food without hearing that every single time you get? Tried doing that but i got chased out by some people who worked at the food bank, bet you can tell i haven't tried out since then because why bother you know? And no, i don't have instant noodles 24/7. That was an example, I'm depressed but not depressed enough to have the same food every single day. So it is true italians like pizza and put pasta in everything. Thought that was some stereotypical crap but i guess not all of them." He looked down at chester "is that so? must have sucked but at least you got out of that."

Benji didn't say anything and gave a weak nod. He didn't stop. He kept on shaking and moved ezra's hand off his leg so he wouldn't be making ezra's hand vibrating. Benji hesitated bring his glass up as he didn't know what to do. He held it up, watching what the ezra did and after the toast was over, stayed silent during the rest of dinner.

As soon as the door opened benji got up, then sat down quickly. Looking at his plate, leg still shaking. Nerves flowing through him. "Hello opal." kasper said picking her up to put her on his lap. "this is opal, chesters niece." he said. "that's ezra and benji." he said pointing to them. Benji didn't look up to opal. Kasper looked over to chester concerned but said nothing. "thank you for the drinks ches." he said giving a nod.

“Apparently so but I wish they’d think less of the money, most of the time it’s all about promotions with them, more money and splashing by Cash like it’s raining down on them. They often like to remind me of the position I hold how o got it so quick, I got it as I worked hard and then at the end there was no one to fill this role so I landed it. Yes it pays well but I rarely touch it and rarely speak of it.” He said looking down. “Sometimes I wonder if that’s the only reason they like me.”
He smiled looking at Kasper inspired by him all the time he doesn’t stop to amaze him. “That’s why your so good at what you do, passion, love, enjoyment and also a damn good and hard worker. I envy you in the fact you do this day in day out. I wish I could be as bold.” He held Kasper’s hand close to him as he looked him in the eyes.
Chester sighed “im unsure perhaps he thought that he’d give time before going in and asking the question?” He said as his phone pinged “well there it is the confession arggh!” Chester slumped back handing the phone to Kasper “what the heck do I do? It’s going to mess a lot of things and someone is going to get hurt I Can see it.” He said closing his eyes. “No your not that at all. I just don’t think of myself that highly you know, been used as a pin fusion for long enough I guess I just start feeling more worthless as time goes on, until you showed up in that bakery that day, the day my life changed for the better.” He smiled.

Chester hesitated and then proceeded to lay his head in Kasper’s hair again “it is a safe place for me and I’m sorry if it’s weird.” He said moving around to get comfortable. “Perhaps, I don’t know what will help with the pain to be honest.” He said sighing.

“What the heck? You totally miss took my whole intention of coming here. Blowing it straight outta the park?” She said hands on hips.
“ why would I come or have been invited anyways… you’ve told me enough times how you hate my guts. Fine great you found love in the shirtless neighbor we had. Wonder how much you make him feel like you only are with him as you don’t wanna be alone. Wonder how much your words have flipped and it’s now all about touch with you? Art of conversation clearly has gone from you? Dare I say you become more like me, or the me you hated?” She taunted.

“I bet he feels second best, a rebound even. The fact you act so much like you hate me but you know what, he stuck around Lawrence who did the same knowing your just gonna be like him is probably the only reason he’s accepted that ring. He’s probably frightened of you doing what Lawrence did to say no? Have you joked about hurting him im sure you saw him flinch once’s or twice from your hands.”she brushed her hands together smirking.

“You know I thought I’d want you back but I find it more exhilarating to see the real you. The one that’s JUST LIKE HIS FATHER. To see what I was lucky to escape from.”

“Wow you turning into everything you didn’t want you think turning into your father basically is an improvement… ouch. Guess I need to lower the standard on what I see as improvement. Least I don’t physically harm you or make jokes about your condition? You know I have nightmares and how difficult it is so joking about it is a step too far even for your standards. I’m sorry is this Benjamin im talking too because clear Ikari ….. oh im sorry freaking Kasper is gone.” She smiled “no it wasn’t meant to hurt but I’m glad my kiss with Naala did….” She smirked.

“Yes and Opal is a 2 year old she will get over it.” She waved Kasper off. “Whatever the fact you stand here arguing back your pointless clause just shows you knew what was going to happen too big mighty Kasper likes to argue and physically hurt but comes to kicking someone out can’t do that and make my life easier? You want me gone so much blah, blah, blah listen to yourself. We’re just so alike. Guess it’s a good thing we didn’t talk much…”

Lila rolled her eyes “you don’t seem to get it Kasper we can’t your dating Chester Selena’s brother and I’m dating naala jamies sister we’re going to be in contact. We’re going to have to be civil. Was trying to make Amends so we could be civil for opals sake but look you being you couldn’t care less about anyone other than pathetic little Kasper… it’s all me,me,me with you”

Oh Right we’ll I guess it it won’t matter if I did this then…” she went straight over to the box with all the dressings Kasper had and rummaged through till she found all the poems he wrote her she pulled a lighter from her bag and head it to them. “Guess you won’t be needing these words of meaningless rubbish anymore considering what you wrote them about trash, face it Kasper if it wasn’t for me you would be lying in a ditch somewhere?”

“Stop it you tease!” Ezra said lightly tapping Benji “no because it’s making me blush you don’t want to see this Cherry faced elf.” Ezra said but noticed his arm above his head being slightly caged in by Benji, his heart was racing. His mind was scattered, he just wanted to pull in for another kiss, he was drawn in. How did he have this way about him, closed of a second ago and now he’s acting like this. Ezra didn’t have time to think much though so he tried to embrace the moment as much as he could.
“Yes, words are hard to come by when your around and this close to me I must say, a devil in disguise, yes that’s what you are” he said as Benji kissed him. Ezra pulled in closer holding Benji’s waist.

Ezra nodded “I can most certainly do that, it’s all I want to do. I just ask for that in return and I’ll forever be yours no matter what.” Ezra said cuddling into Benji wrapping Benji’s arms around him holding him in a slight embrace as he leaned his head back onto Benji’s shoulder.
As Benji’s thumb was placed over his mouth redness once again soured to his face. But he embraced it and just hugged into Benji more.
“I still have so much to learn about you, shrouded in mystery waiting to be told.” He said letting Benji play with his hair, as he gazed up at his eyes.

“A hole dweller you say? Interesting. I never heard that term to describe it. Thank you, your most kind. The couch will be most pleasant.” He said brushing his hand along the couch.
“Okay, okay my most humble apologies for that, oh for sure they are nicely kept and they are longer than both of ours. Yes he does I believe find it difficult at times but I think having the claws all the time you just get used to it. Oh yes good humour and I’m fully aware of the sharpness of those claws but I’d be able to give as good as I get if it ever came to it.” Ezra smirked. “Yes writes and illustrates manga.” He said proud of Benji.
“Is that so? I’d love to see them? If I may of course. He’s love is love no matter how it comes along fast or slow. I’m glad he looks like a keeper and if he makes you happy then that’s what matters most!” He smiled. “Hey I’m your big brother I’m allowed to do this besides I have a lot of big brother tasks I shouldn’t have completed and “grilling baby brothers boyfriend” is top of the list and the threat part oooh love that for me. So I’ll go up to him and be like you hurt my baby brother I hurt you capeesh?” Ezra laughed trying to sound intimidating but just sounded jokingly instead.

“A busy bee? Sounds like it. Yeah burnout is a real thing let me tell you! You make sure to keep him in check!” He looked down “yes meds, how is the condition? How is it faring?” He asked sadly looking at Kasper.
“I’m sure. Oh go tell him, unlike you little Kasper, I don’t mind getting embarrassed and besides he probably can already see it not much has changed you know.” He said nudging Kasper.
“But your on!” He said smirking also. He missed this.

Chester looked up at Benji “that’s terrible, why would they say such things. Your still a being elf or no elf. Well, don’t worry buddy you have us now and what’s ours is yours also. If you want me when I do our shop to get you stuff just give us a bell! Not a problems I’m sure ezra can cook you up something nice?” Chester looked up saddened at Benji he knew that feeling he was like that till Kasper came along maybe Ezra will do the same for him?” “ well with us around you won’t be having too many foods like that unless you like them then kudos to you!”
“Haha we love our pasta that’s for sure making fresh stuff is the best stuff, so fun fact I was actually born there, lived there through my childhood until my teens then came here.” You could hear slight accent when Chester said certain words.
“Oh it was horrid Lawrence is a horrible being you’ll be glad you never met him.”

Ezra looked over worried about Benji did he push him too far to do this, is it too much. “You okay love?” He whispered in Benji’s ear.

Opal was so excited she jumped at Kasper “UNCLE KASPY” she said holding teddy kaspy and hugging into Kasper. Then she heard introductions and recoiled into him
“They be scary” she whispered to Kasper “they be friendly though right?”
“Hewwo mr Ezwa and Hewwo mr Benji” she said hiding into Kasper all shy.
Chester was in the kitchen clearing things up when he turned his back to the window and all that could be heard was a yell from Chester as something was hurled towards him and smashing of glass from the window and the distant sound of a voice “that’s what you get for going after someone else when your still mine” Lawrence was there walking closer to the house but he was not alone….

"The world is based off who has the most money, it's going to be the only thing they will ever think about believe it or not. It's just how the world works." he said moving his hand through the air. "They don't know it till it's there. and when it's there, it's gone in a snap." he said snapping his fingers. "They say they are your friends, maybe some are. But most have intentions that lie elsewhere then a friendship." kasper said sitting next to chester holding his hand. "Money is money." he said making a hand motion. "People will do anything to get it, friendship usually falls under money in the rankings. take a good look at who you call friends at your workplace. And single out those that have intentions that are more than just friends." he said looking over to chester. "Being a manager isn't fun but who am i to know?"

"Thank you ches." Kasper said giving a smile. "Speaking of which, it reminds me that i made you something." he said getting up and holding a nicely wrapped box. He handed it to chester and sat back down with him. "Open it." After unwrapping the box, chester could see two handmade birds. Both looking different from each other, on the underneath was their intantels and the date of when they got together and today's date. the engagement. "and i'll make another one for our wedding. Hope you like them."
"Thanks for the compliments. I could say the same for you, how you keep moving on even through troubling times. Love that from ya." Kasper took the phone and looked over. "Say something light, Like thank you for being straightforward but I don't feel the same?" he suggested. "it's something that doesn't hide what you really mean without saying your with someone else."

"Don't worry love, I don't mind." kasper said patting chester's head. "at least something to ease it. I don't want you being in pain till the wounds heal. Something must help you one way or another."

Kasper said nothing and rolled his eyes. "I was with the wrong person clearly. I don't want to do those things with someone i don't feel comfortable or close with. I think i hit that out of the ballpark. Like would you want to get close and cuddly with someone you don't feel comfortable doing with?" He asked. "I became someone that you will never experience, I will never become you." Kasper stopped and looked away. "I think he would have, by this to have the confidence to reject me if that was why. You don't know how i act with him privately. so don't act like you know." he said kicking her shin, making that smirk wipe off her face. "Hm. Well that's nice." he said slapping her in the face. "Guess i do a mighty fine job to manage to chase you away from my life because boy i would be doing it all over again to get you away."

Kasper sighed. His face straight. "alright." he said not saying anymore just looking bored at this point. He didn't care for lila, the words just hit him with a blunted edge. He walked up to her and punched her in the gut. Making her collapse in pain. "hoped that hurt." he said. "Sick and tired of your words. Go back to naala and stay with her, I don't want to see your face ever again. Your kiss with naala never hurt me, instead, helped me get away from you because now i had a pretty good reason to leave in the first place." he said smirking. "right...well anyway how can we be civil if you keep trying to talk to me." he said walking away from her. "you know it's just going to cause more feuds between us. Civil? trying to make amends? hah. Ya no that ain't going to work. Opal's sake? now isn't that a lie if i ever heard one. Since when did you care for her because before, your words made it seem you cared for opal less then you did for a toothpick." Kasper shrugged, turning around and walked back to her, flicking her in the forehead.

Kasper walked over to her, took a trash bag from underneath the cabinet. Took the poems and the lighter from her, tossed the papers in the trash bag, grabbed a fire extinguisher and lit the papers on fire then quickly putting it out with the fire extinguisher. "your welcome, I would like this mess not to explode over the floors." he said shoving the trash bag into a trash can. "If it wasn't for you, i wouldn't be with chester so i'll give you that."

"Maybe i do want to see a cherry faced elf." he said smirking. Holding ezra to the wall as they kissed again. "Red as a cherry I must say." he commented. Backing away to give ezra some space. He took some mints out and popped them in. "Course, easy price for a treasure like you." he said, mouth close to ezra's ears. "I would like to keep that up but perhaps for you, i'll let some of the walls down.."

"Like a hermit?" kasper suggested. "It's nice and big, cozy for two people." he said snickering. "Don't worry about it. Is that so? hm i would love to get a peek at his work.." he said deep in thought. "Sure sure, all of them are kept up in the spare room in there, work in progress ones are in the attic."
"Right..and as the younger brother i can do the same. And so do i." kasper said staring down ezra. "I mean sure, would get the point across." He said laughing.

"I'll try my best, no guarantees." he said looking down. "Oh. it's going fine i suppose? I haven't had any major problems. I did get a small problem a few days ago so that has been fun..At this point it's just giving me a less painful way out. Not really slowing anything as you can't stop. So just kind of waiting at death's door waiting for him to respond." He said scratching the back of his head. "Oh stop.." kasper muttered.

"It's just how this world is bro, ain't nothing going to change it. They see me and think ima kill 'em when i just want some insta-noodles." he said chuckling. "Thanks man but i'm gucci. Face the flames you get? doesn't bother me and i would rather do it myself then get someone else to do it for me. Lawrence?" benji asked. "funny, I had a school bully named lawrence. Tried to manipulate me but failed since i'm not a easy nut to crack. Called me names and all of that jazz. Wonder were he is now but something tells me he hasn't changed his ways..."

"I'm fine." benji said. Looking at the wall. leg shaking violently. Trying to calm down, All of a sudden he stood up. "I'm going to take a breather." he said getting up and away from the table. As he got outside he fumbled around till he found a lighter and a pack of smokes. Lighting one up as he looked at the sky. Taking deep breaths.

"They are fine opal, elves just like me but i don't hurt you right? i trust them so they won't hurt you either. trust me." he said giving a smile. Kasper grabbed opal and looked at lawrence then at fear, as his mother stood right behind lawrence looking just as fine. "Hello..rishon and ikari..miss me?" she asked, smirking. Benji ran in after hearing sounds and just stood there awkwardly at the door. "Bro. I was gone for three seconds." he said holding up his hand. "what did i miss? Oh. OH." he said looking at lawrence from the distance. "Bro that you?" he called out to lawrence. "You look just as ugly as you did all those years ago, people say time makes people look better, you took a some steps back my dude."

“Well in my eyes it’s silly, there’s more to life than just money.”he looked up at Kasper “that would help, but you Saw how I was with Lawrence, If I couldn’t get myself out of a situation like that how can I face this one?” He said sounding embarrassed, a guy like him unable to stand up to people, he looked tough but was just really a big softy inside.
Chester smiled as he looked down at Kasper’s hand holding his. “This is why I love you, your true, humble and down to earth, not caring about the high end life, give us a plant garden and be with each other and that will make us the richest in the world, your love is beyond any monetary value, making you a priceless treasure I seems to have stumbled upon, keeping hold of for as long as I can.” Chester smiled brushing his other hand through kasper’s hair.

Chester sighed with a smile “how did I get so lucky to find someone wise like you.” He said almost looking at kasper like he was daydreaming.
Chester raised an eyebrow and was taken back “ you…made me something?” Chester said trying not to cry. “The only one’s who has ever made anything for me was Selena when she was like 5 and Opal when she draws me pictures. I’ve never had anyone else make me a gift. Hey I haven’t even been bought a gift by anyone else other than Selena and Jamie. It’s normally me who does the spoiling..Oh right thank you.” He said taking the gift box from Kasper and slowly opening it up to reveal the two birds. Chester was lost for words, they were beautiful the most beautifully handcrafted birds he’d ever seen. With Kasper showing him the initials and the dates Tears started to fall from Chester’s eyes as he wrapped his arms around Kasper “thank you, thank you this is the best thing anyone has ever gotten me, I will treasure them forever, but where shall we put them, I can’t keep something beautiful like this in a box to gather dust? No, no we need to display them.” He said holding both birds to his chest, he closed his eyes as if they were wishing birds, then kissed each one as he placed them on the bedside table on the side Chester had been sleeping. “We can make a shelf, place them there and we can get a plant that can sit in the middle that represents our ever growing love and them have a picture of us so it’ll be all the things we are and love. It’ll be perfect. But for now if you don’t mind I’d like to keep them at my bedside so that I can wake up and see them everyday and just be reminded of how I’m the luckiest guy in the world to have you as my partner.” He said pulling Kasper close as he embraced him and they kissed.

“Awww, Kaspy! You’re making me blush.” He said slightly nudging kasper. “Yeah perhaps it’ll be best that way.” He typed out the message showing kasper to make sure it sound right and then sent. “I guess see what happens, but for now where we’re we!” He said pulling in kasper close once more.
“I can see one thing helping me right now..” he said pulling kasper still closer until he moved and yelped in pain and let out a nervous laugh “that wasn’t meant to happen.” He said leaning back instead taking his hand infront of him admiring the ring Kasper placed on his finger. He still couldn’t believe that this was real.

“I did try clearly..” she turned away. “Well good I don’t wanna experience it. It would be all fake anyways.” She flinched at the kick “so this is how you deal with everything just physically hurting to get your point across? “No wonder he leaned toward you, you’re just like his ex Lawrence.” She flinched once more as he slapped her. “Is that all you’ve got?”
“Yes for opals sake so what if I personally don’t but it’s Naala’s niece so I’m doing it for her, I’m staying with her she’s my everything and I genuinely didn’t want to come back for you” She said as she fell back onto the chair from kaspers blow to the gut hitting her head on the way down she was just about looking up at him as he took the letters from her and burned them infront of her in the bag she looked confused holding her head as she answered. “I, I just wanted…something what was it again?” She questioned. “Why are you burning stuff?” She looked around “where, where am I? why is my head bleeding?” She said touching her head. She looked at kasper “can I help you?” She asked blank face expression as she looked at him.

“Why, why would you want to see a cherry faced elf? They can be pretty shy and…and” his words barely coming up as he was held against the wall and benji pulled in for a kiss once again.
“Stop pointing out my redness…..it’s embarrassing me.” He said and it worsened once again as Benji whispered in his ear. “You sure know the words to say to make the heart flutter don’t you Benji, a sweet talker, begs me the question how you wasn’t already snapped up?” He asked. “I would appreciate that a lot love, knowing you more is something I want to invest a lot of time and Effort in.” He smiled.

“Hermit you say? Yes I guess that is what it is. Oh my? Well thank you, I see what your saying and stop that!” Ezra said playfully.
“It is indeed, I’m sure he’d be happy to show you, it’s pretty amazing what he can do. Just ask him.” Ezra smiled looking a Benji he hoped he could be everything for him.

“Amazing I look forward to seeing the creative mind my little brother has released to this world.” He smiled.
“Oh actually I don’t think that’s how it works, only think it works for the big brothers….” He said nervously but laughing at the same time. “I’m sure it would, but kasper you are not doing it.” He said folding his arms looking away sticking his nose in the air as if he was disappointed but displaying it in a jokey way.

“Try is all you can Kasper, no one should ask anymore than that.” Ezra listens intently as Kasper had explained his condition wasn’t too bad but had a blip not long ago, concern was written on his face as plain as day. “It’s not sounding good but on the other hand you’ve done well to get this far, we will make it as enjoyable and comfortable as we can the rest of your time!” He said hugging kasper.

Chester shook his head “it’s wrong though, doesn’t make it right. Your just trying to get on with your life and there are idiots out there trying to just stop that..”
“We’ll respect for you doing that Benji, takes a lot of guts to face them kinds a threats!” He said nodding towards him.
“Oh really? That’s interesting no? Could be the same one perhaps?”chester went on to describe features and where he lived etc. so that Benji had a better understanding and to see his his description matched the Lawrence he knew.
“Hasn’t changed and won’t ever change, he’s still not as nice, guaranteed he’s not that far away…” Chester scoffed.

Ezra looked over and Benji watching him stand up and head outside and looked down “I’m sorry Kasper, Chester. I think he’s having a hard time. Maybe I’m pushing him too far with all this. I’ll give him some time to breathe and ill go check on him. “ he said looking at the door concern on his face for Benji.
Ezra smiled and sat next to kasper to greet opal “hello Opal, that’s a lovely name, oh look at that little bear, he’s cute.. does he have a name?” He asked poking her cheek gently.

“Teddy Kaspy.” She said hiding her head into kasper more being all shy. “That’s cute, I like your dress, fit for a princess.” He smiled. He was great with kids from having to look after kasper until the split happened. Their mother and father had no time for them. It was mainly school and no Fun but Ezra made fun activities for kasper, if he was lucky to get candy from a school teacher he’d give it to Kasper, until the teach caught on and gave two one for each.

“Thank you mr Ezra,” she said and looked up to kasper “no you don’t. Okay I trust you uncle Kaspy.” She said still holding on tightly to him but eased of a bit as Ezra spoke to her.

Chester was laid on the floor a kitchen knife in his shoulder but the impact of falling hitting his wound winded him to the floor, groaning in pain.
Opal cuddled into kasper more scared and worried “uncle Kaspy, Uncle Chester is hurt.”
She said starting to cry.

Ezra stood up with all his strength adrenaline rushing so he was more steady, standing infront of kasper who was holding Opal.

Lawrence gleamed “happy to see me again, sorry I thought it was that kasper kid my mistake.” He said not sorry one bit.
Looking back at Eula he smiled “oh yeah brought a friend along that you might know!”

Ezra saw Benji come back in and looked at him “you missed a lot in that few second love!” He said holding his his hand out pointing to Chester then Lawrence and Eula.
Ezra put his arm out to protect kasper and Opal as Eula spoke their names not answered just staring her down.

Lawrence seethed when he heard Benji’s voice. “Ahhh well, well look who it is - Benjamin, how are you after all these years? Come to steal my boyfriend have you? Well I’ll see about that… oh perhaps in your eyes but I don’t feel as ugly as how smug you feel with your comments, still a pathetic half elf struggling to get by? You still prim your nails on the weekend like a sissy girl” he laughed but was silence when Eula wanted to speak.

Last edited:
"that's what you think but what about everyone else?" Kasper looked over and gave a shrug. "I can do it if you want, if he makes a big fuss, tell me and i'll karate chop him in the gut." He said holding chesters hand. "Thanks love but at this point, it's easy to tell whats right and wrong. I ain't some genius telling you this." Kasper gave a smile and a nod. "Money might make one rich, but someone to be with you is worth more than anything money can buy." He said kissing chester on the cheek. "Love you ches." he said holding onto him.

"aw no need to say something like that." he said handing chester his gift. "you crying love?" kasper chuckled. "Course i did. Your my fiance no? it would be unjust not to. Well i'm glad i'll be added to that list, open it will ya?" he said sitting next to chester. Watching his face. "Well because your such a good brother,uncle and fiance why not you know? get treated for once by someone else." Kasper looked over at chester seeing the tears. "crying? I didn't think it was worth to be crying over it but hey.." he said hugging chester. "No worries love, glad to see you liked it." he said smiling. "A shelf over the bed? and the plant sounds good." he said looking over at the door to the bedroom. "and the plant can represent our love for them no? And of course, to cute can't stop you from doing that." He said as they kissed.

"Straightforward and simple. Can't be worse than that." kasper said peering over his shoulder. "Don't let him spoil the mood." kasper said. Kasper looked at chester with a concerned look. "I'm going to go get some painkillers." He said getting up and handed some water and the pills. "Don't push yourself alright? i don't want you hurt more then you already are. Ain't going to help nothin" He said making sure chester took them. "right...Well anyway.."

"Not really." He said folding his arms. "Hm not really, just want you to get the memo because clearly, before you didn't get it. Maybe this would shock something into your brain to remember." He muttered. "Hmmmm right...right.....i don't give a damn and i don't think chester does. Not like its your line of work to say anything. No but i ain't doing more because i don't feel like wasting more energy doing more to you. Not believing it. If she's your everything then act like it. could've dropped opal off, not talk to me and we wouldn't be here." He looked down at her and rolled his eyes. Taking his phone out and calling naala, explaining what happened. He took a towel and cleaned her head off, wrapping the wound in bandages. Making sure the wound was clan of the blood and handed her an ice pack. "Something happened, your girlfriend is going to come pick you up." The door opened and naala was there in a snap. She walked and took lila and gave a nod to kasper. She brought her out and said hello and goodbye to chester and opal as she drove her to the hospital.

"Not sure, i just really like cherries." he said smirking. "Like you, just right. A catch." He said pulling ezra closer to kiss again. "Aww sorry ez but at least you look cute red. Really frames your face." He chuckled. "I had time to practice. Not on anyone but i think i did good, not sure but i'm glad as i got to pick you up. Glad i'm worth the investment in your eyes.."

Kasper held onto opal tightly. "I know..I know." he whispered. "shhhh" he said covering her from lawrence and eula. "I can see." He said seething. "why are you here??" He asked. Eula walked in front of lawrence, looking the same but more ferocious. "I think i should be asking that question..Ikari."

Benji looked at lawrence and then eula. "Dude. Told you to stop calling me that all those years ago." he said nonchalant and scratching the back of his head. "Doing good. still alive, i see you haven't lost your ways. oh no no no. I already got someone, no offense chester ain't my type." he said looking over at chester. "speaking of chester, he ain't looking so good. whaddya do now?" He asked walking over to him. "ooooh knife. That won't be looking so nice. Anyway no, doing fine, i ain't struggling. Sissy girl? i mean sure" he said looking confused. "I mean i would like to keep them nice but forget about me." He said walking back to lawrence. "ZIP IT." eula snapped at lawrence. "If it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here." she walked to benji. "I see you took sides with the disownments have you?" she hissed. Benji shrugged. "sure you can say that. I mean who am I to say anything to someone who was disowned for getting it with a human of all things?" Eulas face dropped and benji grinned. "right..you never told anyone so how am i here with the info? I wonder.." Eula grabbed him and looked at him. "shut. the. hell. UP!!!!" she screamed. Tossing him aside. He fell near were chester was, he hauled chester and moved him away from view, looking around for things to stop the bleeding till he can get chester to a hospital. Eula advanced onto ezra and kasper. "Lawrence, prove your worth. Kill them both and then, i'll give you what i promised." She said looking at lawrence.

“I’m sorry, this is true.” He said nodding.
“It’s okay I think I got it, besides having you here helps me so I can check if you think it sounds okay. If we’re getting married I’m sure soon enough he will find out we are together. Then I’m afraid he will just have to deal with it”
Chester sighed “I know I’ve just never been one to see what’s happening infront of me sometimes so helps to have that guidance”
“I couldn’t agree more love!” He smiled kissing him back.

“I do, I do and yes I am don’t laugh” he said wiping the tears “I mean maybe perhaps I’m Unsure as I never had this before, okay, okay quit hounding will ya!” He said opening the present.
“Awww, Kaspy. That means the world to me you say this I sometimes wonder if I do a good job or not.. glad to know I do.” He smiled humbly.

“Kaspy honestly you don’t know what this means to me, honestly it’s happy tears I can assure you” Chester stated hugging into kasper.
“Like it, no, no that’s putting it lightly I LOVE it!”
“Yes that sound be perfect if you wish that is, it’s your house after all. Oh of course it’s a bit of both!” He smiled holding them close “thanks Kaspy.”‘he said kissing him.

“Well hopefully this is enough to convey the message Across I got all I need right here… oh he can’t spoil the mood not as long as
Your around to be the light in the dark skies.” He said brushing kaspers hair away from his eyes.
“Fine. Fine” he said waving kasper off and taking the pills. “You really can be quite persuasive on the quiet can’t you?” He smirked.

Lila still uncertain of what was going on after the spat with kasper she looked at naala “hello I’m Lila.” She said “your kinda cute” she said looking up at Naala as she picked her up and took her to the hospital.

Ezra looked at Benji “may be just right but describing me as a cherry is not the nicest thing you know. It’s hard to cool down when your making me feel like this.” He said fanning himself with his hand.
As they kissed again Ezra looked at Benji in the eyes brushing his hand up Benjis arm. “ you’ve kissed me so much on this small period of time than I think than anything else” he giggled “oh alright but don’t make it happen too often. Thanks for saying I’m cute, your pretty cute yourself when your like this.” He said brushing his hands on Benjis chest.
“Huh interesting, I see and yes you did get picked up by me or did I get picked up by you remember I was the damsel in distress?” He motioned leaning on Benji as if to carry him.
“Your more than worth it,’in every way, shape or form, your beautiful and all I get dreamed my partner would be and more. I don’t care that you smoke do what you like. Just make sure you have a small amount of time for me and I’ll be all yours.”

“Kaspy I’m scared, I want mummy and daddy I wanna go home.” She said crying rubbing her eyes holding teddy Kaspy.

“Oh did you must have slipped my mind, well Benjamin what you doing here?” He prodded.
“Oh you got yourself someone a girl I presume then if you don’t think my chests is hot!” He said staring down Benji.
Lawrence seethed “it wasn’t meant to go for my chests it was meant to be aired at him” he said pointing at Kasper. Where Ezra covered them more not trusting Lawrence’s movements.

“Why you little….eh?”’lawrence said but was interrupted by Eula silencing him.
“Yes ma’am” he said standing there like a child that was told off as Eula walked to Benji.

Ezra in horror watched as Benji was hurled and yelled “Benji!!!!” As she threw him he wanted to run but needed to protect kasper and Opal. He saw Benji moving Chester and sighed “thank goodness.” He mumbled under his breath.

Lawrence followed behind Eula closely and stared down kasper the whole time. “ kill them you say?…. No problems.” He said pulling a knife out about to go for Kasper but jumped in front holding the knife in a push force fight with Lawrence.
Chester saw and was trying to get up but failing the whole time.

Lawrence looked at Ezra “so your the pathetic brother interesting, fighting I see what about if I just do this…” he said grabbing Ezras arm causing him To go unbalanced and Lawrence grabbed him throwing him towards Benji and Ezra. Then advancing on kasper and Opal.
“Hello little one” he said in a taunting way patting her back before it being swiped by kasper. “Arghhhh, you have been the Bain of my life since you came to our apartment and put your nose in my business and now taking my boyfriend. So how do I do this?” He questioned as he pulled the knife. Opal saw and screamed crying hysterically. Repeating the same words Over and over. “Kaspy, Kaspy!” And her grip on him getting tighter, tears flowing down her face more.

But as Lawrence went to go and do damage to kasper he was knocked to the floor, unconscious, Alice but passed out. Chester had thrown something and looked horrified at his actions knowing later it could come back for revenge but notions to kasper “you both okay?” As he swayed a little trying to get balance, looked over and passed out on the floor.

Ezra got up and headed back towards kasper pulling him into his arms as their most her stood before them.

"I do a fair share of writing and trying to appease karen's so i can be persuasive if i want to. He has to you know, deal with it. Suck it up. You don't want him and he has to accept the fact." Kasper poked him in the chest. "you called? well i'm here to help lead you so you don't make dumb choices." He said chuckling. "i'm not hounding. I just want to make sure you open it." kasper said leaning into chester. "course you do a good job. to me, to your sister, to everyone. Don't think different ok?" he said patting chester on the head. "I hoped for that." kasper smiled hugging into chester lightly. "Haha I got the memo, glad you love it ches. But i'm sharing it with you, want you to be happy in a house your going to be stuck in no?"
"Thanks, i call myself the glow stick in your life, because i crack just as easily as you can crack a glow stick." he said jokingly. "Well if your in pain, i will do anything to make you take thing so you feel better."

Naala gave a look at lila then at kasper. "glad she didn't lose that brain cell. Would die if my lover didn't think i looked cute." she joked.

"it isn't? so you want me to stop saying it? alright." he said dropping his flirty demeanor. "you hot? i told you i can go turn the heat down." he sighed. "sorry ez." He said with a straight face. Before looking over at ezra and patted his head. "Joking ez. Please don't think i'm disappointed in you. Sorry for teasing you like that."
"Isn't that a good thing?" he asked diving in for another one. "i'll make sure i keep that record for the rest of your life." he smirked. "is that so?" he said taking ezra's hand that was on his chest and kissing it again. His hair covering his face but ezra could see his bright amber elf eye peeking out under from his hair as if he was a predator stalking his prey. "I do quite remember." he said swooping ezra off his feet, carrying him over his back. "Just like how i swept you off your feet." he said motioning to the situation ezra is in. "I'll try but no promises. Just like you, hard to quite something your addicted to." he said dancing his hand over ezra's back.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry you got dragged into this." kasper whispered, trying to cover opal away from lawrence. Shielding her.

"Ah, I guess for a family reunions." he said scratching his head. "Name's benji. Not benjamin. Benjamin is a basic name and i for one, ain't basic in the slightest." he scoffed. "oh hell naw bro. Got myself a cherry faced elf. I ain't commenting on that." he said narrowing his eyes at chester. "cool. Your...ex. is hot, i don't care. I care more about dirt getting under my claws since i'm a sissy."

"I said. SHUT IT." she said snapping at lawrence, the room going quiet besides chester's rigged breathing. "You talk proudly quite a lot. As if you know your words mean something but If your words bore the weight of your name, then maybe you wouldn't have been here." she hissed. "you mean little here in a room full of royals." she said looking at lawrence.

"Stupid rat, He is the last of the Gunnhildr clan, he better act like it." she snapped. "Protecting those who are useless. He won't be lasting long when i get through him, Because his grandfather decided to have a FLING WITH A HUMAN OF ALL THINGS! his clan and line is tainted beyond repair, he will be the first to be killed as he serves no purpose."

"No. I changed my mind, leave ezra. Kill the crippled one. As i'm sure you had your on him when you came to me in the first place no? prove your worth and kill the person standing in your way to him." She said smirking. She backed away letting lawrence do his thing. Closely behind, her eyes piercing into ezra. Her claws ready to strike.

Kasper backed away, holding opal close. "Not sure, want me sliced? diced? Roasted evenly? or medium rare? elf meat can go a long way believe it or not." he smirked.

Kasper tried to go to chester but was held back when their mother stood in front of ezra and kasper. Preventing them from getting to benji and chester, benji trying to keep chester alive.

"Not. So. Fast." she snarled. She raised her hand to lawrence, snapping his fingers and he disappeared. "disappointment..But were was I? OH RIGHT. KILLING YOU, YOU CRIPPLED MESS AND OF COURSE..CAN FORGET BENJI..." Benji got up quickly. "That's right. You. You are the last and half blood of the Gunnhildr clan. Shame you came out this way but i can't have Gunnhildr ruined anymore because of you, so might as well end it right here and now because you are right in my reaches now?" She smirked. Benji held his claws up, ready to fight. Kasper held opal tightly, trying to calm her down. She scoffed. "weak you are both." she held her hand up and flicked her claw towards benji who immediately collapsed. An invisible claw clamped around his throat, the claws digging into his neck as his breathing weakend. Eula turned just in time for a knife to whiz past her, kasper tossed another one, which she dodged but it dropped her line of focus, allowing the claw around benji to dissaperate. He sat there coughing, blood dribbling down the corner of his mouth. Claw marks could be seen around his neck.

“Karen’s?” Chester questioned with a raised eyebrow and a giggle. “I mean I can imagine it can be quite an annoyance having to respond to those types of people.”
“This is very true, I only have eyes for one and he’s sitting here right..in…front…of me.” He said brushing his hands on kasper’a chest.
“Thanks Kaspy, it means a lot, I mean I think you can tell in my past I made some pretty dumb decisions, one being with Lawrence as long as I was.” He sighed as he leaned into kasper playing with a Zip on his jacket.
“Okay, okay I’ll open it.” He said smiling excited like a child in a candy store.

“Honestly thanks, truth be told it’s nice to see now that I could be, I always thought like I’d be stuck with Lawrence, until you came into my life and changed it for the better, thought I wasn’t going to spend as much time with Opal as I do as I thought they wouldn’t give her to naala but seeing her track record… yeah.. I’m very lucky.” He said half smiling still not convinced he was worth all this.
“Kasp I’m living in a dream house as is of course I’m happy, especially having this view everyday!” He said smirking and pointing to kasper.
“I mean all parts of me say to disagree but I can’t on that one.” Chester said laughing at the comment. “But your my glow stick no one else’s.”
Chester laid out on the couch and sighed “I know, I appreciate that just peeved a little it’s stop me from my morning runs and working…”

Lila grabbed hold of Naala wrapping her arms around Naala holding on laying her head against naala’s shoulder closing her eyes.

“No, no, no! You don’t have to stop, I like it well,’sort of the less redder parts but your ways don’t stop, please.” Ezra begged holding Benji’s hand.
“I mean I physically am, but no need to turn down the heat.” He said leaning back into Benji. “Don’t be sorry, please, love it’s quite alright, I’m just still trying to learn the difference between joking and serious so it’s just a little patience that’s all!” He said holding Benji’s face to his foreheads touching.
“Yes very much so…”
“Errm, is that a good or bad thing?” Ezra said nervously but couldn’t bring himself to stop smiling as he looked at Benji in the eyes with the blue diamond sparkles glistening as if Benji was looking at pure diamonds.
“I,I mean yes it is I just said it is?”ezra said a little confused not understand that Benji was still messing around. He used his other hand to move the hair from Benji’s eyes while Benji kissed the other hand making Ezra once again go cherry red.

As Benji swooped in carrying Ezra, he couldn’t help be smile and laugh “yes, yes, like this. I’m sad I missed this first time around. But glad I get to enjoy int now.” He said wrapping his arms around Benji, cuddling into him feeling content and the happiest he’d been in a very long time.
“I know love, I know but no matter what I still love you more than anything. Maybe less than 24 hours but I don’t care, your the one I want to be with, your the one I love, I don’t want this to go away, call me a hopeless romantic but I adore you in everyway. Your everything I need/want and more.” He said pulling Benji in close to him.

“Whatever Benjamin, don’t sass back to me. Basic, you are pretty basic from where I’m standing..” Lawrence said rolling his eyes as he folded his arms.

Lawrence laughed “a cherry faced elf well now I’ve heard it all, your a half elf and trying to get with an elf you know is against the rules until your purified Bennie boi let lady Eula fix you and then perhaps we can find you a nice girly elf..” he said smirking.

“DID YOU JUST MOCK MY CHESSY!” Lawrence said going up to Benji slapping him around the face”DONT YOU DARE TALK BADLY ABOUT HIM IN MY PRESENCE YOU GOT THAT BENJAMIN” he snapped. “Sissy, prancing half elf…” he muttered to himself.

Lawrence bowed his head to Eula “yes M’Lady I will prove my worth to you, just let me show you!” He said grovelling to her.
Lawrence looked over at Benji “wait he’s a royal? Since when he don’t look like it?” Lawrence said confused as he blinked at Benji.
“Well we best get it started then.” Lawrence said looking at Eula rubbing his hands together smirking.
Ezra looked over calling for Benji just to give a sign he’s okay.

Lawrence smirked looking at Kasper “I did, he needs to go for what he did to me, do you remember our first encounter where you got into my business? Well nows the time I show you what I can really do” he said pulling another kitchen knife from his pocket.
Lawerence questioned “errrm you told me to leave Ezra?” He said but swiped at him knocking him down and as he fell back trying to get back up but was greeted by Eula standing over him. Their eyes locked in a deep rage for one another The weakness of his body set back in and he struggled to move helpless.

“Don’t toy with me you pathetic excuse for an elf, you took something that was mine and that’s not okay”he said brushing the knife with his hands and swiping quickly he caught opals back, she screamed out crying even more. “SHUT THAT RAQUET UP OR ELSE ILL DO WORSE TO YOU PIPSQUEAK.” He said raising his hand and now the knife pointing straight to kasper. “Now give me back what’s mine.” He said swiping the knife cutting kaspers arm before Chester threw something at Lawrence knocking him out cold in the floor.

Ezra cried out “GET YOUR HANDS OFF HIM.” He said. Struggling to stand. Leaning against the side “Leave them alone.” He demanded again.

Ezra tried running over to Benji but was pushed back by the invisible force he forgot she bestowed. As he hit against the wall he looked over “GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BOYFRIEND!” He yelled about to get up again but saw she stopped as Kasper was throwing knives, he smiled “still got it” he said to him sled proud of kasper. He ran and grabbed Benji held him in his arms “Benji, speak to me are you alright?” He said holding him close kissing his forehead brushing the hair from his face.

Chester slowly started coming which around again when he saw the mess, he saw kasper being cornered and Opal in his arms he got up and grabbed a cooking tray and snuck up behind Eula and whacked her over the head causing her to only pass out for a short few moments but it was enough time hopefully to get everyone out. Chester smiled at Kasper as he fell heavy straight to the floor not looking good as blood was coming out of him still, hit his head on the way down and opal shaking in kaspers arms she was hurt too, Ezra looked to kasper “the car you can drive right? We need to get them to hospital now!” He said picking Benji up so he could stand and picking Chester up. “Let’s go we need to hurry, she will awake soon I’ll stay here and deal with her you get them to hospital. “No talking back or questioning I’m not asking you to do this I’m telling you now go!” He said getting Chester in the car kissing Benji and waving kasper off before he turned back as Eula was waking up…
“I know why your here and what you want, if I accept what you want will you leave Benji and Ikari out of this?.” He asked looking down at her.

"Tell me that. I want a refund, I want a free custom item. I want this in neon yellow. Yadda yadda yadda." he said imitating the people. "Oh stop..you know when you do that it.." he said looking away. Flush starting to flow over his face. "I'm aware. It was a questionable decision on you but i won't say more."
"Well naala seems like a good aunt, opal seemed to have had a good time over there, Glad i could do that, guess something good happened from moving." he chuckled. "don't need to sugar coat it with all the compliments but thank you ches." he patted chester on the head. "I will always be your glowstick. Hey, i'll make us a glow stick holder and collect them or something. That would be funny." he laughed. "It's fineeee it won't be the end of the world." He sighed. But once your better, you can run to your heart's content. Just drink lots of water and don't push yourself."

"are you sure about that? so if i say it again i won't get the please stop?" he asked looking over at ezra. "Physically is that so?" He said ruffling ezra's hair. "I wonder why...I know I know." benji said waving ezra off. "It's fine it's fine. I told you it's fine. No need to fret over it." Benji said looking at ezra. "Depends on how you take it.." He laughed after he kissed ezra's hand. "there you go, red as a cherry, should start calling you cherry at this point since you blush at just about everything i do to you thats intimate..."
"You didn't miss anything, First person that gets to experience this from me. I call that a win." he looking at ezra and gave a nod. "I hope to show you the same. Love ya."

"Oh look..I just did. oops." he said not looking very sorry. "Basic is the new trend haven't you heard? Guess i get a head start and you don't." he said grinning. "Your standing on the other side of the world my dude, we on opposite sides. Course i look basic because you sadly can't see my glory that i hold from over there."

Benji laughrd. "so it's illegal to do so? Nah bro, i won't let the missus's, crusty. Dusty. Musty. Hands get on me. Keep dreaming lawrency. From how your acting with the missus people could mistake you for being with the missus instead of chester. Lady elf? nah bro i would rather be single."

"Haha yes." he said crossing his arms. "Nah bro, i'm gucci on that. I'll talk all i want on any topic i want, speaking of which, i can go on and on about types of art materials because i just love seeing you get irritated, makes living on this earth a whole lot better. you be trying to say that and i'll drown you thoughts out with my, oh so wonderful voice." He then started to go on and on about types of art materials,their uses,what he thinks of them and where to get them. Plus brands,prices,sales etc. While also saying this, dodging attacks coming from lawrence. He stop only to get water to then throw the paper cup onto lawrence. "sorry thought you were trash, oh wait. You are. My bad."

"You better, Or else i'll throw you into the pits of hell for failing me and the only person you will ever see is the person overseeing you working your bones out to nothing." She threatened. "He is the last living descendent of the Gunnhildr clan that has been ruined by a human dimwit. I would assume you to know the elven clans by now." she muttered.

Benji raised his hand over the counter, not getting up, gave a thumbs up.

"Excuse me? what you did to him sounds better." He scoffed. "yes i do, clear as daylight." He rolled his eyes. "took you a long time. And better yet, had to get my mother to help you which means you are really a weak stick of butter. Act strong on the outside but on the inside your nothing. Right..Humans are living beings. not items, don't act like chester is yours as if he was a object on display..Really? i think it was a grand idea of me."
Kasper held opal, trying to cover her back. "YOU CALL HER ANYTHING MORE AND MY FIST WILL BE IN YOUR GODDAMN FACE!" he yelled. "No." he said as he winced at the cut. Sitting down as he took his shirt off quickly, wrapping it around opal trying to stop the blood. He was wearing a binder underneath and bandages covering most of his chest.

Benji groaned and pushed ezra off him. "I'm fine. Stupid lawrence, Ambulance is on the way. chester ain't looking so good.." he said looking over at chester.

"OOF!" she yelled. Backing away from ezra and kasper. Kasper held opal tightly, making sure the wrap around her body was on tight as he made his way to chester, benji was making sure chester stayed alive and looking out the window waiting to see the ambulance. "Sure?" kasper yelled. running out to get opal into the car. Benji grabbed chester and hauled him away, both getting to the car. "what?? No you can't!" kasper protested but was silenced by benji.

They drove off as eula got up. Awaiting ezra. "Sorry. No. You can't get out of this just like that. Ikari is useless to the family line, he must die and i can not let benji taint the Gunnhildr clan name anymore. I will allow kasper to live as he will die anyway soon enough but benji on the other hand MUST be killed. And i will not stop at that." She snarled.

“they make it so hard and become so demanding when they ask, they always want more “
Chester pulled kasper’s arms around him “I know, that’s why I do it.” He said pulling kasper closer And Turing his face back towards him as he moved the hair from his face and went in for a quick kiss.

Chester raised an eyebrow “hey you wasn’t meant to agree?” He said chuckling.
“ but yes I made some questionable decisions however they all lead me to you so can’t question something that lead me to the best to ever happen to me.”

“Yeah she does, I just just think it’s as she smokes and drinks. I think Jamie gets a bit worried you know? But she doesn’t around her but like most of the times I think he’s asked her she’s been getting over a hangover or something so he doesn’t bother her and they know all I do is work.” He shrugged.
“yes something very good happened from moving, he said moving into closer to kasper.
“Who said I was sugar coating, I’m just saying it as it is.”
“That would be amazing….can you do this we can make a little family of glow sticks.” He said excited by the idea. “Anything made by you it’s gotta be a bonus right?” He smiled.
“alright, alright! Maybe depends how much I need to work out after all this is done” he said looking down at himself sad.

“No fair, you know I didn’t mean it in a bad way just it’s making me blush that’s all.” He said cuddling into Benji.
Ezra hid into Benji hiding his face into Benji’s chest so the redness didn’t show as much as what he was feeling “yes, yes physically.”
Ezra looked at him with dreamy eyes after they kissed. “Yes depending on how i take it.” He said waving Benji off.
“Ezra sighed “it’s a curse I swear! But sure go ahead I’ll allow it. Because it’s you and I love you and I just want to see if it’s as affective on you as it is I?” He said walking his fingers up Benji’s chest.
“Well then I’m happy to be getting the full existence and be able to finally be with such a truly remarkable human “ he said pulling him close for a kiss and wrapping his arms around him, falling into him.
“I hope we can equally show the love”he said sitting on Benji’s lap arms still wrapped around him kissing him.

“Basic is useless and good for nothing just like you Benjamin, stop talking no one wants to hear it!” He snarled. “The glory psh, more like the drowning you radiated.” He folded his arms.

“You won’t? Hmm we shall see about that, you know you shouldn’t question her actions!” He smirked.
“LAWRENCE BENJAMIN ITS LAWRENCE WITH AN E DARE TO CHANGE IT I WILL RIP YOU TO PIECES” he looked at him daggers “watch your tongue your on thin ice. She’s lovely and how dare you speak of her as like an object.” He snarled.
“Well you should be with a woman know and you have a cherry elf I assumed she’s called cherry.” He asked.
Ezra was in the back just wanting to punch Lawrence.

“You dare bore me with pathetic material talks… you still read that comic book rubbish? A child still I knew it. You aren’t happy unless your throwing around some sort of shade. Like to see you try that oh so beautiful voice? Please don’t make me laugh my sides will hurt.” He mocked.
Lawrence blocked his ears with his hands and his voice just progressively got louder “SHUT UP,SHUT UP, SHUT UP.” He screamed walking up to Benji and hitting him a few times to keep him quiet.
The moment he threw the cup at him Lawrence saw red and advanced into Benji linking him to the floor hitting him a few times.
“Say that again you useless piece of rubbish!”

Lawrence took a big gulp and nodded.
“yes ma’am I do understand let me take care of it!” He suggested.

Lawrence seethed staring daggers at Kasper “ hush you pathetic low life, I didn’t ask for your sarcasm.” He smiled laughing “I didn’t need her help she offered. So get the facts right. Isn’t that what you yelled at Lila?” He taunted .
He went to hit kasper but caught opal instead. But shrugged it off “Chester is mine and I will use and talk about him as I please he is mine I own him. He is my property. Grand idea… yeah sure..” he said rolling his eyes.

“Aww, protective over your child that apparently you recently adopted. And I’ll call her what I damn well want pipsqueak, the ugly rat of a child looks better now.” He smirked.

Opal cried and shook as Kasper took his shrink off wrapping it around her “Kaspy am I gonna be okay, why does it hurt.” She said crying. “Oh no teddy Kaspy has red on him.” She showed him trying to wipe it.

Ezra looked over checking over Benji “yeah I think we need quicker Kasper can drive I’m sure he will get him there quicker.” He said helping Benji up.

Ezra made safe passage for kasper to run through and he ran behind “we need to get them there now go!” He ushered.

Ezra stood before Eula sadness in his face.
“IKARI IS NOT USELESS STOP SAYING THAT. “ he walked up to her face to face “YOU TOUCH EITEHR YOU WONT GET ANYTHING ILL MAKE SURE OF THAT, I LOVE BENJI AND IKARI AND YOULL NEVER TAKE IT AWAY!” He said Turning around, “ so you either take the offer or you get nothing.” He said smirking.
“You can try you’ll have to get through me!”

As they arrived at the hospital everyone was seen by a doctors and Jamie was standing outside pacing and then saw kasper “hey I heard over the nurses talking names that were familiar. What happened?” He asked after hearing the explanation he sighed “this ain’t the best time to say this but come with me.” He said heading kasper to a room of babies he walked kasper in and pointing to a incubator he reached in and grabbed out the small baby “this is Rowan, our latest addition we were suppose to let everyone know but with everything going on and worry she wouldn’t make it or baby we didn’t say much and we’re gonna have a huge reveal party and yeah but here he is I was actually on my way to pick him up so I can go and see Selena but she’s not gonna be out for a few hours don’t worry she’s held him and such but can you take me to opal.” He asked after the reunion of everyone and introduction of Rowan Jamie looked sad and broken at Chester and kasper “I really, really hate to do this to you two but would you both be able to look after them just until visiting hours are up this evening. Just as I wanna give Sel my full attention and will come pick them up..” Chester interjected “you can stay with us bro two kids is enough for now. Is that okay Kaspy?” He asked knowing it would be.
Jamie waved as Benji, Chester, Kasper opal and now little Rowan headed home and then he waved Naala off with Lila so they could rest and he was left alone with Selena knowing she was going to be okay.

"I know, I been through enough headaches to have that ingrained in my head.." he said turning to look at chester kissing him. "I mean yes but wouldn't it be fun to agree to disagree you get?" he asked playing with chester's hair. "I guess it was a good thing you made them..not during then but for the long run. Thanks love.."

"From what i could tell, she mainy does it when she is out and about and is good managing it. Not getting drunk to the point she passes out or does something wrong but hey, i can't speak for her. But makes sense, i can see him not wanting opal around her when she does do that when she is at home. Well she has been fine the few times i see her, which you should lay off for now but i won't say anymore." He said taking something out of his pocket. A small caramel. "You want one?" he asked holding one to chester. "Something sweet no? But i bet you're going to decline it because of you being a health nut." He chuckled. "a bit unthoughtful of me no..? sorry forget i said anything." He looked over at chester and gave a pat on the head. "you." he said giving a smile. "sure sure." he said pulling his sketchbook from the table drawers and started sketching out a rough idea. "this looking good? they can have our names and perhaps pets if we do get any and so on and so forth. Thanks for the compliment love."

"that's a good thing right?" benji asked booping ezra's nose. "Hiding in my chest are ya? you know it's not going to help with your heat problem." He rolled his eyes and looked down. "curse curse...maybe maybe if that's how you see it. Perhaps, would you like to test that theory?" benji asked taking ezra's hand, holding it in his. "human eh? i'm half elf you know.." he said giving a small laugh. "did you forget already?" He said seating ezra on his lap as they made out.

"Hey, if you wanted me to shut up you would have clobbered my head at this point like you did all those years ago so here i am, still standing so i'm going to take that as a you can keep on chit chatting. If i'm emitting drowning..is that how you say it? then i would be happy because then i can drown you." he said crossing his arms. "Oh look. Just did. Oh what am i ever going to do?" he mocked. "Sorry didn't hear you correctly. Was it lawrencer? Lawrenceiey? Lawrencier with a I?" he asked smirking. "Right." he said dodging a attack from lawrence. "Cool. When can i take a dip?" he asked. "Actually he's not but thanks for the nickname idea." he grinned. "Yes i dare bore you, well it's quite informative if i do say myself. Yes i do, heck i make them so i can say that with confidence. Nah dude. I'll keep going till i die man, this is some pretty good info." Even with the hits, he kept going. "DID YOU KNOW THAT PRISMA COLOURS ARE ON SALE AT MICHAELS???" he yelled, laughing as he kicked lawrence in the stomach, getting lawrence off him. "High quality brand if you ask me."

"You better, I am not a lenient person. Nor patient so chop chop." she hissed. Her claws ready to strike as she stood at the door.

"Nope. I'm good. So i say seasoning would really bring me together, spices would make us pop. I suggest some salt to balance us out and make sure we tender." He rolled his eyes. "bingo. Moving on, no he isn't. He never will be, and i will fight you to the death to make sure you get that in your little pea brain. And no, opal is not my child. Get your facts right." he mocked. "Is that so?" he said getting up and hitting lawrence in the chest then stomping on his face with his shoe. "i mean, you aren't looking any better so where are you in the position to say that hm?"

"yes yes. Opal your going to be ok, it will only hurt for a little longer." he said holding opal tightly. "i'll clean him up, don't worry about it." kasper said trying to calm opal down.

"HE IS AND YOU KNOW IT! HE WON'T EVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING, HIS TIME IS JUST ABOUT UP! IT WON'T BE LONG BEFORE HE DIES A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH!" She yelled back. "I DON'T CARE AT THIS POINT! I CAN FIND SOME OTHER WAY TO KEEP THE BLOOD LINE UP BUT BEFORE YOU ACT SO CONFIDENT, ASK YOURSELF, WILL YOUR WORDS STOP ME?" She asked holding her hand up, Benji popped up, admitting both kasper,opal and chester into the hospital. The wounds turning a dark black, a symbol of elven poison. "Poison" she smirked. Seeing ezra's face dropped she laughed. "you thought you got me, to late. I'm always one step ahead." with that she disappeared in a puff of smoke. leaving ezra to his thoughts.

Kasper looked over at the door that had chester and opal and explained what happened. "they are both recovering, on medication and are looking good. I'm not sure how benji is doing as his wound looked pretty nasty but as soon as he helped us get rooms he left. Perhaps to go find ezra." He tilted his head and nodded. "sure, whats up?" he said following jamie. "Rowan? nice name. I like it." he said looking at rowan. "Of course, makes sense. the past week has been hectic. Of course, come on." kasper said leading jamie out to the room with opal and chester. A nurse was next to opal giving her meds and checking vitals. When opal awoke, the nurse gave opal some apple juice and some fruit slices on a tray. "Of course, no worries. It's fine." kasper said taking rowan and sitting down in a chair.

“Yeah I can see that and I know she does also but it’s their choice who they want to look after her no?” He said looking over “you mean that with working right?” He sighed.
Chester looked down and away. “Guess I do have some tendencies that are worth mocking, you seem to forget the whole reason we were able to get together no? The sweet pastry?” he questioned holding his hand out.
“It’s fine, sadly I’m used to it the comments that is, coping mechanisms are fun to mock.”he said sighing and just looking down. Why had he taken it so seriously? He didn’t know.

He looked over watching kasper sketch and nodded “looks good to me, well can we add cookie? I know she’s mine but we can share her right?” He said and on queue cooking jumped beside Chester.
“It’s gonna look beautiful I’m sure.”

“It is as far as I can tell?” He said unsure how to take the boop on the nose.
“I know, I know but who said I wanted help with it? Besides unless I move away from you and go into a room away from you, probably only then will I cool.”
“Test the theory? Perhaps what do you have in mind to test it?” He said smiling holding Benji’s hand.
“I know, I know” he chuckled wrapping his arms around Benji’s waist “ “ I couldn’t forget those teeth and claws are in the best condition and you have the most stunning elvan features I’ve seen for sure.” He said before they made out.

“Don’t tempt me I just wanted to let you go on so hopefully you’ll get tired of your own voice like everyone else has….oh yes they were good times were they not? But considering you seem to be asking for it” he said hitting Benji.
“I mean that’s how you say it but your missing the point Benjamin. Your voice is drowning out no one can hear you….” He said mockingly.

“That does it you little pipsquek I’m this close to decking you Into the new decade don’t spit twists of my name from your mouth you hear?”
He said drawing the knife.

“Oh so you do like guys, all those times acting like you didn’t like me when I suppose you kinda did cute…”
“Arghhh a comic kid great it’s pointless information I don’t need go tell to to a plant because it’s probably the only thing the two that fall asleep on ya!” He said pushing Benji. “OH WHO CARES ABLUT MICHAELS FLIPPING SALE GET A LIFE BENJAMIN!” He said attempting to hit Benji only to be returned with a blow to the stomach which doubled him over in pain on the floor.

“You mock your fate while you hold a child, risky I do say what’s to say I don’t let her take your punishment as you don’t know when to shut up? Hmmm. You did the same to Chester with what you did I wasn’t going to punish him after but you didn’t see that did you only till later, face it Kasparie your actions hold more consequences than they do comfort.”

“He’s my property and nothing a little pipsqueak like you can do I don’t share and I’ll use him however I please you can fight but you’ll loose.” He said looking at opal. “Shut that stupid thing up will ya, I’m getting a headache. Well whether It is or isn’t yours shut it up!” He scowled.
As Lawrence was yet again knocked to the floor blood dripping in places from him he scoffed “unlike you I didn’t pretend to love someone just so I wasn’t alone for the small time I had left, making you the biggest user of Chester… do you even know what love is?” He said he words Rains like Lilas did when she said.

“Okay uncle Kaspy. I feel kinds sleepy, it hurts.” She said drawing a little paler in her face. Leaning into kasper.

“That may be so mother but killing him sooner will not fix your problems you forget you want me to be that perfect child but I have the power of words and I’ll make sure everyone knows of him, heck if I could find a way to get all that money I’d pay for them to fix his problem instead of this medication and torture. Why did you hell him sooner hmmm?”
He sighed “no my words mean little to you, but the fact you’ve now lost grip On me now makes things a little harder for you and your plans does it not?”
He watched as the image danced around the pain of knowing he was poisoned hurt him. “He better get fixed in that hospital or else.” He said collapsing to the floor in a feverish state.’”what have I done, what have I done… I’ve sentenced kasper and Benji to an early death.
Got Chester hurt, Opal hurt…” he sat in the middle of the floor crying out till the tears ran
Dry.

“Interesting, Ezra, Benji?” He questioned looking confused as day when kasper said that.
“Thanks I know Chester will flip slightly as you know on his eyes she’s still his baby sister but yeah she’s a great mum and on the road to recovery now and yeah I won’t bore you with our life story but yeah.” He said looking at Rowan.

Jamie sat with opal and holding Rowan introduced the two and checked her over and then came to see Chester and introduced them and after a “you know your both young right?”’they talked it out and Chester was
Satisfied and promised to help still in anyways.
Jamie passed Rowan to kasper and kissed opal and went back to Selena.
Chester looked over “let’s go home.”

When they got home Chester jumped into bed and opal joined next to him wanting a nap he looked at Kasper and waved him over to join them. The put up cot he gave is just there.” He motioned so when you wanna put him down. You look super cute with a baby In your arms.”he said smiling as he kissed kasper.

Couple of hours past and Jamie came back and took Rowan “thanks kasp I owe ya, Selena is coming home tomorrow so we will be outta your hair but I’ll make it up to you for helping us and letting me stay here.” He said taking Rowan and opal and headed to the room setting his phone up for opal to watch while feeding Rowan.

Chester had fallen asleep from the meds for a short time. The doorbell went and when the door was opened a young girl holding a sign stood there. “Hi… erm would you be willing to sing the local petition to save the botanical gardens down the road they are trying to close them and turn them into buildings they are killing beautiful wildlife and I’m getting as many signatures as I can.”
She said readjusting her backpack that had a little tiny handmade contraption on the back.
“So would you like to sign? Also I love your plants they are gorgeous?” She smiled.

"Of course, opal is their child in the end. Until she is at the age on consent, everything is on jamie and selena." he said looking at a photo on the wall. A landscape drawing of a castle from the view of someone sitting on a rock facing the side of the castle. "I suppose you can say that." he said tilting his head. On the corner of the drawing there was the name "Ikari" signed in elvish language. "I wouldn't say that." Kasper said nervously. Did he upset chester? He didn't mean to...."Sorry. Sorry." He repeated handing the caramel to chester. "no. no. I didn't mean it that way, I'm sorry for making it sound like that." kasper said trying to reassure chester. Faint cracks started to appear on his wrist yet hidden by his bracelets. "it's fine to work out. I'm sorry if i made it sound like i was against it."

"Of course." Kasper said sketching out a glow stick for cookie. "thank you ches and right on time, cookie." he said setting down the sketchpad and started petting cookie.

"Well want me to move then? to help you cool down. Don't want you getting a fever or something." he said ruffling ezra's hair. "hm i have a few ideas but what about you, bet you got some up your sleeve no?" he said trailing his hand up ezra's arm. "Thank you but is that all you love about me?" he asked, his pointy teeth showing as he grinned. Like a predator stalking their prey. "Something i take with pride..."

"So your just waiting for me to tire out? good luck, you will be here for an eternity because i'm someone who knows how to drag something out." He grinned. "I mean sure if you see it that way. Not really to be straightforward." He said dodging the hit. "If no one can hear me then how are you responding to what i'm saying? that mean you must hear me some way or another. Call that a win. Course i do lawrenciere. So what decade am i going to be decked to? the 1800's were wild if you ask me. Wait..that's centuries. Either way i wanna know."

"Uhhhh no. I did like guys, still do but that doesn't mean i liked you back then. You were just a bully of mine. Nothing less nothing more so don't get that to your head." benji grumbled flicking lawrence in the forehead. "Not really, to you but to some people it can be useful." he said backing away to avoid knocking into the table. "Nah i'm good. My life is right now pretty snazzy so i ain't looking to get a new one." he chuckled. "Maybe think better were your body parts are, you might have brawns but no brains."

"I know i know but if you can, stay awake." he whispered trying to clean the blood off her and the bear. Heart racing as the cracks worsened. "You will be alright, i know it."

"I'm aware but what's wrong with a little drama hm? Besides i can find other ways to get my happily ever after, without YOU." She snarled. "Power of words? Oh i am so scared..." She muttered sarcasticly. "Because he posed no threat and I THOUGHT YOUR FATHER HAD GOTTEN RID OF HIM. I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE OUT OF MY HAIR! To bad..Well maybe not because i get to kill him now..." She laughed "Hm. perhaps but that doesn't mean they won't ever happen!" she laughed. "I did it because i wanted to make sure you were tortured. I saw how you looked at him, he means something. I waited my time because before he was useful. Now he knows to much." she hissed. "Tough luck. well goodbye, your looking worse for wear, if you really love him. Then you better come back to the house. Because i can save him unlike..human medicine."

The door slammed open and benji was there. He ran to ezra and sat down with him. "Ez what's wrong??" he asked holding ez close, trying to calm him down. "It's not your fault. never was, never will be. And you know that, calm down. It's fine. Everyone is still alive.."

"My brother and his boyfriend." Kasper said giving a nod. "Well i'm glad she is doing good after everything, and it's alright. How did you come up with the name?" kasper asked looking at rowan. "Doesn't mean we can't do anything." Kasper shrugged. "Sure let's go."

Kasper joined the bed holding rowan. "thanks." kasper chuckled. A half an hour later, kasper put rowan to sleep and sighed into chester. "Kids are hard..." he muttered. "It's fine. Hope selena has a easy road back to full health. Have a good evening. Don't worry about making it up. It's fine." He said giving a nod to jamie. When the door rang kasper got up and opened the door, brushing the hair out of his face.

"Hey, need something?" he asked looking down at the girl with a straight face but intimidation radiated off him. "Ya sure. I'll sign." he said taking the board from her and signing. "thanks for working for the cause. Shame they even thought this was a good idea." he muttered. "Thanks. Pride and joy, and i noticed that little thing on your backpack? It's a contraption isn't it. If you want, i would love to know how it works."

“agreed” Chester nodded looking at Kasper watching him as he looked over this painting “has this got some sentimental value to it?” He asked.
Chester tilted his head unsure of what to respond to it, he looked down grabbing the caramel “it’s fine kasp, don’t worry about it.” He said looking down then seeing the cracks on kaspers wrists he moved the bracelets and sighed “look it’s fine don’t worry about it, I know you don’t mean harm with the things you say. Just took me a little off guard that’s all.” He only slightly smiled holding kasper in his arms.

“Amazing how you do that, that’s drawing I’m sure looks as detailed as the real thing.” He smiled watching cookie jump up brushing passed kasper and sitting on Chester’s lap. “Haha she likes to make an entrance, she is a princess you know.” He said petting her along with kasper.Chester laid his head on kaspers shoulder closing his eyes For just a second. He was pain free and content.

“No,no” Ezra insisted. “Besides I probably have a fever anyhow from the fact I was forced to take all kinds of medication, also have a bad infection in my legs also hence the lack of walking.” He said shyly.
Ezra flustered again by the comment and waved Benji off “okay maybe a few but we shall see what happens shall we?”” He said winking at Benji as he danced his hand up and down Benji’s chest and Benji’s trailed his hand up and down Ezra’s arm.
“of course that’s not the only things what do you take me for, I love everything about you, from your hair, your eyes your all things nice, your dreamy, hot and matched with that lovely personality now your everything I could have dreamed off and more.” He smiled.
“I can tell it shines through!” He said smiling once again.

“opal nodded slightly “I can try” she said looking at Kasper “Kaspy what’s happening to you?” She asked concerned.

“Of course, I wouldn’t expect anything less for you to be honest. Oh rich don’t need me well if you don’t need us let us live our normal Loves without you and you fix the problem?”
He gestured.
“ my words weren’t meant for intimidation mother, they were simply there to state a point regardless your big talk you still need me and you know it. First born rights and all that?”
He smiled “well it’s a gold thing nothing happened to him and nothing will I’m not letting you near my baby brother.” He said seething.
“You monster, you disgust me. To refuting your son for fun because he found love…” he snarled.
“He means more than something and always will, no matter what you try you’ll never break what we have.”
“Like I’m gonna trust you to be willing to save him and what do you mean Ezra flinched he didn’t know what to do how does he make this choice?” He questioned.

Moments after she left he cried out in the centre of the floor as Benji came running back in and holding Ezra it’s all my fault I caused this I can’t fix it I know I can’t….” He said looking at Benji. ”then why do I feel so guilty.?” He questioned. Tears falling down his face, he was pained physically and emotionally .

“Oh nice you got reunited correct? Not on great reasons too but least reunited none the less and oh she will thank you for the well wishes.” He smiled.
“hmmm, so we had this thing between us if it was a girl I’d name if a boy Selena would name and I questioned her she said “if we name him Rowan we will all have an A in our names” he shrugged “hey I don’t make them rules” Jamie nodded “it’s true sorry to have thought otherwise, yes let’s!” He followed.

Chester laid into the pillow and sighed “tell me about it, and I’ve been in bed all day! He said laughing.
Jamie nodded “ thank you I appreciate it and yes she will be tomorrow and we can leave you both in peace!” He said waving kasper off heading to bed.

Maple looks shocked as he opened the door “sign petition please.” She said sweetly.
“Thank you so much for signing” she said handing the clipboard to him . “It is there is over 700 types of sources there and they can t just take them all up you know? We need more greenery.” She insisted.
“Well she is lovely.” She smiled admiring the house. “Oh this little guy? He’s my Andy,handy,dandy. Companion, here let me show you.” She showed it moving and him going to a water plant and watering the plants and walking back.” Pretty neat huh? But he’s rusting a little my alchemist kits got taken off me” she sighed. “Thank you for the interest though?” She stumbled over her words trying to explaining her mimi Robot but it came like super nerdy words.”
“You make stuff?” She asked sorting her skirt out.
Out in the peak of the distance a familiar face could be seen watching… Lawrence.
“Well I best be going you know gotta get more to sign thanks for that, see ya
“ she said about to go skipping off.
Lawrence spotted kasper making sure to make eye contact and started to head toward her.

D

"it was a sketch i made from a journal that is long gone. The rest of the sketches in said journal were ripped out, given to a old friend." he said reminiscing of the times. "sorry. sorry." kasper repeated rubbing the back of his head. "pumpkin spice, a favorite." he said giving a small chuckle to ease the tension. Kasper moved his hand away from chester and sighed. "It's not because you. Well i'm running out and i guess it's catching up to me." He said trying to stretch his arm only for it to painfully pop. Kasper gave a unsure look and looked down. "I'm sorry again. It's not your fault. I promise."

"thanks, i guess from years of practice can pay off." He said flipping through a few other pages. "I can tell. Princess cookie it is." Kasper shifted so chester got a better position and sighed, patting chesters head as he leaned against the wall. Peaceful and in bliss.

"Is that so? well I can't have that happen to my ez. I'll get you back into tip top shape when I can. Infection? well when were you going to tell me this?" he asked swooping ezra off his feet and into a chair. He looked at the legs and stretched them a bit. "Oh oh i can see. Not bad, could have been worse but must have been painful. Some painkillers and a heating pad will soothe it. I'll make sure you get that checked out." he said handing ezra water and the painkillers plus a heating pad. "Don't want you in pain you get? Hm..your down to earth, cute. You get red like a cherry and you get me. See the real me then the monster i'm portrayed at. That is a picker upper as itself." he said giving a grin.

"Nothing. Nothing is wrong with me, just please. Stay awake. Your going to be ok, you can be strong right? Your a strong girl." he said patting her and making sure she was comfortable.

"Hm I don't need you or ikari but that doesn't mean you can crawl your way to..boys." she scoffed. "Well that only happens if i die, that's how elf hierarchy works. You mean nothing unless i'm dead. And look at me, i'm not dead. So keep on dreaming." she rolled her eyes. "Well nothing happened to him then but now. Things are happening. Haha are you sure about that?" She said putting her claw up to ezra's chest. "You don't know what i can do. So what?" she laughed. "Elves are meant to rule with a iron claw. Elves must keep up with heritage and tradition! I WILL BRING ELVES BACK TO THEIR FORMER GLORY! But that means getting rid of dead weights first.." She said looking at ezra. "Right..Well i'll break it either way. Your words are like dirt under my shoe." She shrugged. "You never know. And don't you know? with elven poison. Human medications are useless. Elf 101" she smirked. "He will be gone like a flower wilting. Have fun."

"No. No. it's not your fault. Stop saying it. It was never your fault to begin with." he said trying to calm ezra down. "You may not be able to fix it doesn't mean it can't be fixed at all. The world isn't ending. Your alive, we all are alive." He let ezra cry out as he held him close. Doing his best to soothe ezra.

"Oh yes but sadly it was interrupted by lawrence." he rolled his eyes. "Of course. Got through all of this with a baby, how could i not?" He said looking at the clock. "Is that so? I can see it. A little easter egg for those who pay attention." He said thinking about it for a few moments.

"Sure. Say no more, plant fantic myself so how could i not?" he said taking the paper and signing it. "No worries. Yep it's a rollercoaster out there. Would suck because some i have been going to forever and got some if not all my plants there though a few are exotic...Thank you. A passion project that is still going." he said giving a nod. "Is that so? nicely built." He said eyeing it. "I mean if you want, i can help fix it. Just a few things here and there that i'm spotting." He said standing back up. He smiled seeming to understand everything maple said even though it was slurred. "Yes i do. I work as a freelancer selling some prints of my artwork and making gadgets." He looked over and stopped maple. "Why not come inside? there are tigers on the prowl right now. I do have some people over but they won't mind." Kasper led maple in and to the room were his bigger projects were as he went to the attic to get his tools.

“oh that’s nice, I’m glad you don’t keep your talent hidden and that others can enjoy it as much as I get to.” He smiled looking over it. “You have quite the eye for detail I must say.”
Chester titled his head and seeing the chuckle from kasper he smiled “sure, it’s a decent flavour.”

Chester saw kasper pull his hand away and looked over at Him with a big sigh “it seems almost criminal that so many others got to have you for a long time, yet some of us only get you for a small time. I just wished I’d met you sooner, so you could experience love longer than the toxic relationship you shared before.” He smiled then his it thinking that what he said may have been out of line. “I just mean I would have loved more time to have gotten to know you I enjoy spending time with you and hate to hear how badly you were treated.” He said looking down, but internally feeling like he’s just messed up by talking just now.
“I know, I just worry I’m still new to the whole “proper relationship” thing and sometimes I feel I get too invested and mess everything up. That’s all.”

“It is indeed, wish I had something of a talent I could show off, I’m as useless as a chocolate teapot. He said looking over the sketches.
Cookie Meowed at Kasper as she curled onto Chester’s lap falling asleep.
Chester watched kasper final sketchings and leaned his head against his shoulder. Trying his hardest not to fall asleep. But he was at peace and relaxed how could he not.

“My ez?” Ezra questioned with a smile on his face. “Yes well it’s something I’ve been dealing with for a week of so now, might explain also my weakness of walking and such.” He said nervously laughing. “Errrrm, I didn’t think it was a common knowledge to pass on when one has an infection? I only realised how bad it was when you found me I was hopping to the medicine cabinet. Thought you may have noticed it when you helped me change?” He noted.
Ezra smiled and held onto Benji as he swooped and picked him up placing him on the chair.
“Exactly what do you take me for? I don’t enjoy suffering pain you know?” He joked taking the water and taking a few pills and placing the pad on his leg. He leaned his head back closing his eyes for just a moment.
“It’s fine, im Doing fine. Anyways I appreciate those points you feel about me, however going red as a cherry, did that have to make the list?” He said leaning into Benji. “Your not a monster not in my eyes anyways, I see a kind, warm loving half elf, and look at that… no monster..” he turned to kiss Benji.

“But your cracking, why are you cracking..l” she trailed off fighting to keep her eyes open “I’m trying” she said rubbing her eyes.

“Why does that matter so much? Didn’t you figure something sooner when you had to call of the arranged marriage you made? The fact I felt no attraction to any of the girls you forced me to date? Yes they were attractive but that was as far as it goes, I’m not interested and I’m certainly not going to have a child to continue the legacy for that sake.” He said folding his arms.
Ezra rolled his eyes “perhaps for that part but you want to continue the elf dynasty no?
If that’s the case you’ll need an elf I don’t see you finding anyone anytime soon, especially with you know…” he said hinting towards something he wasn’t going to say.
“Your not going to hurt either as long as I’m stranding!” He said disgusted as she out her claw to ezra’s chest.
“I know that you’ll be no match, you may be capable of other things but I certainly know that I won’t go down without a fight.” He said.
Ezra sighed “so amuse me if you will but how in the heck are you going to keep up with the tradition and heritage of you don’t need me? Hmm? Do you perhaps have other children dotted around you decided not to tell us about that you just want rid of us as they do what mummy says?” He mocked.

“You can try and fail miserably, I’ll stand their watching.” He scoffed “your petty mind games don’t work on me anymore Eula. I’ve broken free and I will fix my BOYFRIEND!” He yelled back.

Ezra sighed grabbing onto Benji’s arms and crying into them “I’ve failed kasper and I’ve failed you, please forgive me.” He pleaded. “I can’t fix what’s broken and that’s what makes me utterly useless, I’m not better than when I was under spell.” He cried out. “I need to fix it, no I have to fix this!”

“Oh how unfortunate, he always seems to ruin special occasions…” Jamie said shaking his head.
“Thanks I owe ya, I’ll get them later And Selena should be out tomorrow and such. So it’s appreciated.”
“Yeah, she’s fun like that Sel, she admires the smaller things kinda like Chester.”

“Oh you are, well that’s fantastic!!! What’s your favourite plant?” She asked her eyes gleaming as she looked at him through her glasses.
“You shopped there too? They had some of the best kinds that’s for sure I was down there everyday that the manager of the store ended up knowing my name..” she giggled “oh how silly of me names Maple, yes like the leaf Lully he joke it’s fine I’ve heard it all before one day I’ll grow into a tree yadayada!” She said smiling and laughing.
Maple wore pastel green shorts, white blouse with little plants on, white thoughts/stockings black Alice shoes and her hair was long half up half down straight and pastel green also. She wore glasses too her eyes sparked through of a dull grey a contrast against her green aesthetic.

“Wow a passion project, love them mine was to grow a whole batch of strawberries but I forgot the size the plant grows at broke my pot and the insects got to it” she looked sad.

“Wait you’d help me fix Andy?” She said holding her hands together as if she was begging for his help without saying anything.
“I’m not the finest inventor but my goal is to make it to the ‘inventions convention’ that’s actually made it to this town finally been waiting years to attend so I gotta up my fame if I wanna enter.” She smiled and recoiled a little “sorry I get way to in the zone with plants and creations.” She said picking up Andy.
“You do! Oh boy finally met a real life inventor? I’m not excited you are…. Shut up… wait what’s your name? Maybe I’ve seen your work especially if you do local I pretty much water most of the gardens for free around her and I see some of the more fancier people getting these deliveries of inventions.” She said excitedly.

Maple stopped in her tracks turning back “huh? Tigers? You know we’re not in the Savannah…. Butttttt how can I pass an opportunity to have some help by a real inventor! Sure thing thank you very much.. I have cookies with me I’ll be happy to share I baked them fresh this morning.” She said running back to where kasper was.

Lawrence stared kasper down “the fool. I must report to my lady.” He said heading off from kaspers sight.

Maple looked around in awe at the projects kasper had she was looking in detail loving her glasses to adjust her inspection of the projects looking at the finer details where as most people just looked at the bigger picture not maple she wanted to see the details.

Jamie walked passed kasper on the way with the kids. “Thanks again kasp we owe ya tell chess I’ll give him a message when sels home.” Opal ran up to kasper giving him a hug “see you soon uncle kaspy.” She said running back to Jamie as he headed out the door with them.

Meanwhile in the bedroom Chester was fast asleep, zoned out from the word for now.
Ezra left a note for kasper saying he needed a night to think about things so him and Benji headed back to Benji’s for the evening.

Leaving kasper the only one awake along with his new found friend Maple.

"I mean, are you not mine?" Benji asked. Poking ezra in the cheek. "Want me to stop saying it? sorry if i offended you." Benji apologised. Moving his hand through ezra's hair. "Well we can't let that keep on happening. Or i can't." He looked at with concern. "heck dude. You really were living under a rock. Course it's important to tell someone your in pain. Like..living 101 bro. If you don't tell no one well that's a one way ticket to withering away to dust and ashes man." He said hauling ezra up. "I Mean, it's something big about you. Anything i say that's intimate or flirtatious. You turn red as a cherry. Hard not to add that you get?" He shrugged. "Sure. I'll believe ya. Did you have to add the half elf part?" he joked as he kissed ezra.

"Maybe the world realized i'm a tough nut to crack and finally they did crack me. Nothing to worry about opal, i have bigger stuff to worry about like you." He said calming opal down. "Your a brave girl for trying. Your doing good. just a little longer..."

"That was because they didn't think you were suited enough for their daughter. Another reason why your a dissapointment. Can't even bag a girl that was well bred to bear a child to the name." She said scoffing as she crossed her arms. "Well? does that look like a me problem? You have a defect if you can't even get with a girl for pete's sake!" She slapped him across the face and rolled her eyes. "If i did, i sure can do without useless rats like you. Well who said it had to be a living elf? Magic exists for a reason." she said turning away. "To bad. I will. And you can't stop me. Well good for you. I don't care." She said bored. "Perhaps i do. perhaps i don't. You may never know because you don't know if i'm telling the truth in the first place. That's what you don't get. If you can tell what i say is fact or fib." she said leaving. "Hm. Doubt that. Have fun."

"Whoa whoa. Slow your horses, you didn't fail anyone. Calm down bro. Just because you can't doesnt mean you're useless bro. get that in your head. Your not some useless dumb elf. How many times do i have to tell you?" He questioned. "Well you ain't better if you keep telling yourself down. If you keep bringing yourself down then your no better than a paperclip man." he said shaking ezra.

"I don't have a favorite. To many to choose." he said rubbing the back of his head. "yes i have. Well i guess that's something. I don't tell people my name that i don't know i guess that's less than a friendship sense." He said with a straight face. "Hello maple. I was going to say something else not tree related but ok." he said blinking a few times. "oh. i would have thought you planned that out. you need a garden. I have one in my backyard if you want to take a look. it's strawberry season no? so i think i have some growing right now."

"Ya sure. Nothing big it looks like. Come on in." he said waving maple in. "oh i been there a couple times as a V.I.P guest or whatever. It's fun to go. Forget it was happening this month. I guess my persona both online and real life is jasperie? You might know me that way. I don't give my actual name willy nilly to anybody. I go by jasperie when it's work related." he said watching maples face grow wide. "Well i do sell locally but i sell a lot world wide. So my creations are everywhere."

Kasper came down with some tools and sat on the floor, he took andy from maple and put his glasses down and put his goggles on. Wearing gloves as he sat against the wall looking at andy. "oh here it is. You need to......" Half an hour later andy was done. "I get these done fairly quick. Your making is decent on the outside but is held by stitches and glue on the inside if you get my gist. Very fragile so i strengthened the joints. It doesn't squeak as i oiled the joints, make sure to do that daily so it doesn't rust and lock up." He said handing it to maple. "I see your looking at some of my bigger commissions. I still need to get around to finishing them though.."

“I am forever more.” He chuckled.
“No,no it’s fine, honestly it’s fine.”
Ezra looked at Benji tilting his head “I mean I don’t think it will now I’m out of that situation?”
He’s smiled brushing his hand a cross Benji’s face.
“You genuinely thought I was making this up? Of course I have mother didn’t care if I was hurt. Only thing I was good for was continuing on the “family legacy” as long as I could get that to happen she didn’t care what state I was in. So yes forgive me if I don’t know basic living 101.” He said looking the other way.
“That’s all I was doing, if I wasn’t being used for her affairs I was left in the basement. My room that I had was only to be used when she used the house to show of what she had for girls that were to be my “Suiter”. But there was this one girl, she was friends with Ikari at first for a while but she liked him, but he never returned it, well he did till something happened and then we got to talking and became quite close ourselves, she was something ill give you that, we’d talk about the future a lot and at one point I was actually contemplating being with her…. Until also mother didn’t approve it had to be one she wanted and I didn’t want that, but I heard something happened to her anyways so it’s whatever, I found someone who I absolutely adore now. Someone who turned my life around.”
Ezra smiled softly “I guess? Your the only one it’s ever happened around though, so I guess it must mean your special.” He said holding Benji’s waist pulling himself in close to Benji.
“Of course I did” he laughed joking around as he was kissed by Benji.

“I don’t understand Uncle Kaspy?” She said her voice cracking through the tears as she pulled herself awake more. “Thank you uncle Kaspy.” She said hugging into him.

“Huh, so they didn’t tell you the real reason… I wasn’t suited because I wasn’t interested in her and she knew that, I couldn’t give her what she wanted because I didn’t want to live a lie and bring a child into a mess that we supposedly call ‘home’. Also don’t you dare speak of her that way she’s not some Mule you can cattle around use for what you want and then rid of the next moment. She wanted cousin Osiris she didn’t want me either. I just took the brunt so her parents didn’t bilittle her like you did to me.” He said standing infront of her.
“I DONT HAVE A FREAKING DEFECT I CAN GET WITH A GIRL IF I SO WANTED THE ONE I WANTED YOU SHOVED TO THE SIDE AS NO GOOD BECAUSE OF WHO SHE WAS.” He screamed at her. “It had to be who you wanted not what I wanted, I still love her and you took that away now she’s with another, royalty also. So you could have had it if you wasn’t so selfish and wanted some “picture perfect cardboard copy.” He snarled.
As she slapped him he closed his eyes and looked back staring daggers at her. “What do you mean it doesn’t have to be a living elf? Who could it possibly be? Raising from the dead isn’t exactly a way to raise a family.” He scoffed folding his arms.
He stood back “you don’t… you need us, otherwise if you had other plans and they were all going to work you wouldn’t be waisting your time on us. We wouldn’t stop you doing whatever you would do with them because frankly we don’t care we only care about living our own lives and supporting each other. We couldn’t give a damn about you and your doings. So tell me EULA…. Why do you care so much about destroying us three if you already have a plan figured out? If we’re useless un needed in your eyes why waste your time? Like you’ve told a thousand times to us that you tell everyone you don’t have us as kids so why not as we took in different names now anyways, why, why bother with us?” He said looking her up and down.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I let my emotions get the best of me. Thanks, I needed that… wait did you compare me to a paper clip?” Ezra questioned raising an eyebrow.
Let me place a note here for Kasper and let’s head back to yours. I need to devise a plan to stop her and I think I only know one way who and it’s not gonna be pretty.” He said turning to Benji and kissing him “thank you for being my Hero once again.

“Oh” she said looking shocked “that’s okay like you said too many to choose from.” She smiled.
“It’s a beautiful place I don’t know why they wanna tear it down, it just doesn’t seem fair.” She sighed once again “oh that’s fair guy of mystery, love me for my work not my name kinda guy.” She giggled. “Oh you wasn’t….hmmm that’s strange normally everyone else does…that must mean your a decent being, haven’t met one of those in a while… ohhhhh shoot I just confess something errr, before you invite me in you should know I’m a….” She stood close to kasper and whispered “I’m an elf…” she said standing back waiting for him to go crazy and kick her out like they all did. But when he still offered her to come in she went from looking sad to happy and accepted.
“Awwwww, thank you so much, your like the sweetest. So you have strawberries already? Man what stuff do you use? I mean…” she said rummaging in her bag “here this is all I got.”
She said handing the not so strawberry plant to kasper. “I errrrm, live in a tent and don’t have much I ran away as soon as I turned 18 soooo, since 4 months ago, my father broke all my makings and trampled my garden I was working on for the festival…” she said looking broken. I never had a mum either it was just father and me and….. let’s not talk about it I’m. It here to bring all my troubles.” She said nervously as she played with her hair to calm down.

“Oh, okay if you insist? Thank you very much for saving me from the tigers?” She said confused still with what she just said and what kasper said but shook it off and walked in.
“oh wow look at you bet inventor of the year, special guest star and all that jazz!” She smiled skipping almost behind him though she seemed troubled she had a spring in her step, which was a nice change of pace.
“You’re, you’re…” she backed away a bit shock hitting her face like a ton of bricks “your Jasperie? You did the…. And then the…. Holy rabies.” She yelped excitedly “calm mapes, pull it together.” She told herself.
“DUDE YOU ROCK! Sorry I couldn’t hold it. But seriously I made Andy because of you!”she looked around as if standing in a museum.
“Your amazing at what you do… I’ve idolised your work for some time it was your work that encouraged me to make Andy.” She gleamed “not as great as the professional it I loved the idea that you were a young inventor most of the others are so old and they don’t fangirl or nothing over parts and such they just drown out with stories.” She said looking at Kasper.

She looked kind of embarrassed as she headed closer to see what kasper had done. “Oh I see, yeah I thought I’d be missing some parts but as I live in the tent with no money to get parts, I tried getting a job at the garden place to get some money and find an actual bed to stay in but you know these are parts I was able to bring with me.” She said then sat next to kasper fairly close looking at the parts closely moving her glasses accordingly.
“Yeah I get that your lucky you have gloves to work with too.” She said looking down at her hands as she showed kasper her cut hands from working.
She nodded “errrrrm if I can find a way to afford oil I will, I ran out…” she said trailing off as she got up admiring some of the work.
“Their beautiful. Yeah you should definitely finish them, she said smiling and gleaming at the work “thank you so much for inviting me in to see them and fix Andy.” She said still looking at the work as Chester made his way through.

Shirtless and just the hoodie with kaspers pants on a style he apparently rep’s now. Walked standing in the doorway yawning from his nap. “Oh I didn’t know we had visitors or open house for you work… I would have mentioned to some people to come over to view the work.” He said smiling.

Maple turned and then quickly turned away “oh my goodness you walk around without a shirt on?” She said covering her eyes causing Chester to laugh. “I mean…. I don’t know how to answer that..” he laughed zipping the hoodie up letting Maple relax a little. “I’m Chester.” He said holding his hand out “maple are you an inventor too?” She asked.
Chester shook his head “nope that’s left to the professional” he said pointing to kasper. “But as your here drinks? I can go make them” he said as he turned wincing at the pain but headed towards the kitchen. “Kasp we got and cakes or such?” He yelled from the kitchen.

“Kasp?” Maple said as she looked at Kasper and smiled “is that part of your real name?”

"No not really I just thought you were more informed." he shrugged. "on things like this but nothing wrong with not knowing. Sorry for offending ya." Benji said awkwardly looking away. "is that so? do you remember her name?" he questioned. "From what i hear, seems like all the girls he has met have something up with them." He said frowning. "The missus never lost that touch of her i suppose. Very nitpicky and of course. If it involves someone she doesn't like then that person ain't going to be seen again." He said tilting his head back. "Is that so? I wonder who is the lucky person.."

"Oh I knew that. I just played it off as something else because why not? I crave drama and doing so caused a disturbance in their family." She laughed, "They belittled her in the end. Just some doubt and greed thrown in and boom, the whole family is against each other." She looked at her claws. "Well that is just not true. She died. Poison. Her husband? Murder. One of the same, though i didn't do it. Still love her then? over her dead body. Thought you were with someone else, but i guess they are just filler for your empty heart. And i'm picky. Can't do much about that." she said crossing her arms. "Who said I wanted to raise family? That was your mothers want. I tried to fulfill her needs and wants but i added my own twist. Did you really think i was your mother all this time? Your mother died after giving birth to ikari and I took her place." She reached up and ripped the skin off her face, blood dripping down as instead of face muscle and tissue, was the face of a voice. A amulet voice to be exact. "Your mother's dying wish was for me to take her place. And i did, just somewhat different. Not wasting my time on you. Molding the future of you to fit my wants." Eula looked down and her face was back. "I have plans figured out. Just waiting for them to go into motion. Thinking and doing are two different things." She shrugged. "It's fun is it not? It's fun twisting people's mind so they can think one thing while you know the truth. I bother with you because I still have amends to make with your mother. But now that she is to weak to protest, i can do whatever i want."

"Your an elf? cool so am I." He said not evening batting an eye. "Didn't think they were left. which clan are you from? I'm from the Ragnvindr family with my brother, who is dating a half elf from the Gunnhildr Clan. So you are from the Imunlaukr Clan no?"
"Some soil and some love. That's all you need for a garden, and water plus sunlight. And good condition, humid makes them wilt and cold makes them tiny. But even then, they can't even dare to grow in cold weather. Live in a tent? well that's not grand. Why not stay here? I have a spare room for you." he said waving towards the inside of the house. "It's whatever. Everyone doesn't get a good family. Ain't something that is bad to rant and vent. Sometimes you need to let it go."

"For your question, most likely yes. I am known for doing some of the more..famous contraptions. So yes." He said not seeming to care for fame. "Thank you. I get that everyday when i read my business email. Is that so? Well glad i helped someone try something new and run with it."
"Stories aren't bad but they can squeeze the real deal to death with them." He said taking a smaller contraption in his hands. "a calendar for moon phases a friend ordered, funny enough their name is jupiter so course they love astrology and all of that."
"Well no shame in that. Nice quality alone. If you taught yourself then this is quite good progress." He said complimenting her work. He looked over her hands and took some bandages out. his hands were ice cold yet..comforting. He wrapped her hands then gave her a pair of nice quality gloves. "take this, consider it a gift. Don't bother repaying me. I had these laying around and i can always get more. And no worries. My pleasure."

Kasper looked up at chester and gave a nod. "sorry, this is maple. she had come to the house asking me to sign something and i invited her in. If you want you can but i preferably would like this to be between us and that's it."
"Admittedly so.." He muttered. "Something i don't give to fans like you. Don't leak it or i will ruin your life just like i will ruin andy who i can easily take from your hand." he said camly. "sure cake is fine. Got a prefrence in flavour?" he asked as if nothing happened.

“Oh sorry, I’ve been in and out of a basement for shy on 20 years so being most informed wasn’t really a speciality.” He said leaning into Benji.
“Well I’ll do my best from now on to be informed more. No offence taken.” He said pulling Benji’s face back towards him.
“Sure do, it was Iva, Iva had nothing wrong with her they just spent a lot of one on one time together and you know it led to her catching feelings for him, I suppose they both did like each other at one point until I don’t know what happened but something did and boom.” He said making a hand motion.
“You know what she’s like. She’s do anything to ruin anything good.” He said looking away.
“hmmm, yes I wonder also, but I do know he’s handsome, flawless, eyes are burning amber I could watch flicker for days, he’s just everything I wanted and more.” Ezra said with each words he was moving closer dancing his hands over Benji’s chest before leaning into kiss him.

“your messed up!” Ezra snarled back.
“So what you got the drama so now what? What are you gonna do? It’s pretty dull and shows you have nothing else to live for if you ask me.” He shrugged.
Ezra stumbled back against the wall “no, she can’t be… no…” he said out loud.
“ of course I still love her, she was my first love however I cannot love her the way I love Benji, the time apart from Iva I grew to loving her more like a sister than a lover but with benji….
It’s different.” Ezra stated.
“Benji is not A filler, Benji is my everything.” He argued back with Eula.
Ezra shook his head “why don’t I believe you, you said to yourself we don’t know if your lying or not you could be lying about this whole thing, mother, Iva, killing ikari and Benji. The whole lot you could be making up.” He said hoping his words were true but somehow doubt every word he said.
Ezra stood back freaked out by what he saw and wondered would anyone believe him if he told them what he just saw? “So say it is true why would you do this to us?” He questioned.
“ you won’t get away with this, it’s not fun just leave us alone and we will leave you alone. No hardship on that right?”he yelled.
“By too week to protest you mean she’s dead right? As you said earlier or is that the first blip you’ve given to your never ending list of lies?” He scoffed.

“Oh my gosh no way! Elfy buddies!” She said excitedly.
“There isn’t many left and really? I know those names I know them very well.” She giggled “yes I am from the Imunlaukr Clan.” Though she didn’t say it much with pride.
“Yeah I get that and nature doesn’t fair well on those however constantly having to live and move around in a tent means I’ll plant them, then loose them you know?” She said looking down.
When maple heard the offer of stay with kasper she was taken back and looked down twiddling her fingers “I mean that’s a wonderful gesture and I’m super flattered and appreciate the help but you’ve only just met me. Would you really want me staying in your home? I mean I wouldn’t say no to a lovely cosy cottage with an open fire and a bed that I can read my books in.” She said contemplating it.
she nodded “I totally agree it’s hard not to when the families like that are so twisted and menacing you know? But thanks for listening.” She looked back out in the open and then back to the house “if I may take the offer I’d be eternally great full though.” She said looking down all shy in a cute way.

“Woah amazing. Makes sense.” She nodded.
“Oh I imagine probably with all the girls and guys going crazy over how cute you are and probably trying to find out all the deets because every Famous person does.” She rolled her eyes. “But I’m glad you do get some genuine appreciations good art should always be appreciated.” She said standing next to kasper nodding “uh-huh!! Yes you did and thank you for that because I love it. Already planning my next project.” She said excitedly.

Maple looked closely as he held the smaller contraption “ neato! That’s cute! And thoughtful. So intricately designed too, handy work done here on the fine print.” She said admiring its beauty. “Jupiter made you a moon phase Callander, that’s an amazing combination!” She smiled.

“Yeah I would have loved help but all the venders didn’t want to teach me for nothing and they asked a lot… I mean a lot. But thank you so much I tried to add my own style with the help of some of your techniques.”
She watched as Kasper bandaged her hand and she felt his cold touch but yet something was so comforting about it’s she sat in silence watching him bandage it until he was done she flexed her fingers and gave a thumbs up. “Thanks for that… oh wait I can’t accept these I didn’t come here to reap gifts compensations or money or anything these are yours I couldn’t.” She instituted until he stated once again to take them she grabbed them and held them in her hands “thank you I really appreciate the help there.” She nodded.

Chester looked over at her as she waved at him “nice to meet you Maple” he said nodding as he leaned against the door frame.
“No worries it’s your house. I’ll make us some tea.” He said.

Chester sighed “it was a figure of speech for just saying how good your work is and the fact you brought someone in and are viewing them, you know I don’t have many people around. So it’ll be between us.” Chester said winking at Kasper. Maple nudged kasper a he Did.

Maple gulped as he seems to be calm yet serious as he spoke “errrm, I appreciate your concern, but I don’t have anyone to tell I don’t even have a phone.. literally stuff to make stuff with and a blanket and Andy along with my tent.” She said looking sad. “I understand you not waiting everyone to know if it makes you feel better I can call you Jasperie I don’t want anything to be awkward or anything I don’t want you to see me as just a fan either, I bet Chester is your biggest number one fan? No? I don’t wanna be stereotyped. I want you to know me for who I am and I won’t treat you any differently. I see you as a real person not just someone who is well known.”
She said smiling placing her hand on his with a soft smile “I like any cake, haven’t had any since I was 10 she said as she then stood up as Chester called for tea and cake.

As Chester called out and placed the drinks and cake on the table and sat down as they both joined and talked the day away laughing, talking and just getting to know each other better.
Ches could see kasper had nothing to feel later with her, she wasn’t your typical fan she seems down to earth, happy and quirky Just like them.

As it got near dinner time chester got to the kitchen and started prepping food as he talked to them and Maple asked “can I use the shower before dinner? And maybe have you got something I could borrow” she asked looking at Both and chester looked at Kasper “don’t look at me I’m already wearing your stuff. I can’t offer her your stuff!” He smiled. Maple looked at chester tilting her head “don’t you mean lack of it your missing a shirt?” She questioned. Chester smiled “fair point!” He chuckled.

As maple had her shower changed and headed back down and was about to sit down for dinner when there was a knock at the door, Chester stood up and walked over opening the door. Lawrence stood before him.

"Well i would love to help you get more familiar with the world, would you like to take up my offer?" he asked holding his hand out, tilting his head. "I can show you more than would ever see.." Benji said taking ezra's hand and holding it to his cheek. "Suppose the missus had something to do with that..she likes to twist things to her way, she might have thought iva was good then changed her mind." He said thinking about it. "But she won't ruin us. I'll make sure of it ez.." Benji took ezra's shirt and pulled him closer as they engaged into a passionate make out session. "Now aren't you one to compliment.." He whispered in ezra's ear.

"I'm aware." She smirked looking at her claws. "I want more. Things don't end till they are resolved. And as long as i'm here, this will never be resolved. That's what you think but at this point, it's the pinnacle of my life span as a follower of the mother stone. I had never had this much fun with any other of my owners before her. Her life really is messed up now, thanks to me!" She said giving a grin. "Oh but she is. She was never here. Remember when you would lay on her lap as she told you stories under the porch of the estate before she succumbed to death? Your father covered it all up. he knew the truth but like a good puppet, he stayed silent. Face it. You believed all these years, that suddenly the mother you loved and looked up to turned to a monster. I remember hearing you cry behind your bedroom door, asking yourself what happened to the mother you had loved so long ago.."
"you say that but when he dies, you will move onto someone else just as quickly as you moved onto him." she said flicking dirt off her. "You don't seem so confident that i'm lying. You know. You know things i have said have been true, so why not this?" she asked. Walking up to a painting on the wall. "Because why not? why not destroy a family because it's entertaining. Mortals are meant to die anyway so why not make their death a little more painful?" She said moving her hand across a painting, splattering it with blood. "You sure about that? be wary. I can do things you won't even think could happen. A voice is not to be messed with. No hardship correct but what's the fun in that? She was always dead. When was she not at this point?" she joked.

"Ah yes. That clan known to take a dip in the drug dealing business. Ragnvindr for its love of murder and Gunnhildr. The clan known for its dictatorship." he said giving maple a short history lesson. "last living elf from that clan or are your parents still alive? last time i checked you didn't have any siblings in the files.." He said. "Makes sense. Better plant them in a place they can stay longer term.."
"I mean what's the worst you can do?" he asked. "besides you look pretty beat up so why not?" he said looking back into the house. "Ya sure. Come on in."
"Tell me about it. No stalkers thankfully but the mails i get and the comments are questionable at best." he sighed. "Is that so? I would like to see it if i can when it's completed." he said.
"thank you, took me a bit since i'm not as well versed on astrology but jupiter helped me so it was all good." He nodded. "yep i also need to get working on something for their child, arsenic. the poison, as she adopted him with her co parent kilora. Their relationship is more of acquaintances then romantical."

"Well that's good your finding your own style. life would be a lot more blander if everyone was carbon copies of each other." he said taking something out of a huge box of random unfinished contraptions. "Here. take this. I want to see what you can do with it. Do whatever with it, but i want to see your creativity flow through it you get? I'll supply you with materials." he said out of the blue. "No reason in particular. I just want to see your work to the fullest you can be at this very moment."

Kasper shrugged. "sorry i must have mistaken what you meant." He looked at maple with a glare. "Is there a reason your nudging me in particular?" he asked as he got up to go check the kitchen. "It's whatever. Your different than the others so i see you as someone that could be a friend." he said taking a bowl from the cabinets. "Suppose you could say that." he took his hand away from hers and looked at chester. "Cake it is then. What flavours do we have? can't remember..." he dug through the pantry and put down a huge bag of mixes. "Don't ask why i have so many. So what flavour? I have lemon, coffee, carrot, red velvet, funfetti or the plain old chocolate or vanilla. Take your pick."

"Sure, shower is over there. You can find some unopened shampoo and other toiletries in the basket under the sink." He said waving his hand towards the bathroom. "Oh sure. What do you need? a shirt? shorts?"

Kasper got up quickly. Standing in front of chester. "what do you want now?" he snarled.

Ezra made it look like he was contemplating the answer for a while “you know what I’d love that very much I’d love to take you up on that offer.” He said cuddling into Benji.
As he held his hand out Ezra did also “you mean it, honestly I’d want nothing more than anything in this world than you to show me more than I could ever see.” He said joining hands with Benji as placed ezras hand on his cheek, Ezra smiled. “Perhaps. But that is In the past now, I would like to focus on the now if we may.” He said scooting closer to Benji, as close as he could be.
Ezra shook his head “nope she won’t break us, she can’t I won’t allow it” he said looking into Benji’s eyes, the diamonds glistening for him.
Benji pulled Ezra close for a passionate make out session. “I try my best to keep up, guess you could say I’m learning!” He said kissing Benji pulling him closer once again.

“You disgust me,’how could you do this. Wait the mother stone? It can’t be all stones and their keepers were eradicated, there is none left?” He said confused as if perhaps he was remembering something? Visions of him being a stonekeeper? Leading people? It couldn’t be he doesn’t remember that, it wasn’t real just putting things together for sure.

Ezra was forced to reminisce about the time he’d spend with his mother it was true she’d be reading to him why he lay in her lap and would have cuddles and she’d be warm make him feel loved all the stuff he had to block because when Eula came along he never got anything he remembered the first time he asked Eula to read him and kasper a story and she walked away so all that their mother actually gave Ezra he then gave and raised Kasper himself Eula didn’t have time and frankly didn’t care.
Ezra Scoffed “well could you blame me you treated me like nothing I had to pretty much raise kasper or else you would have left him for dead? You say it was hereditary what he has but was it? Or did you do something to him… I’ve always questioned that..” he spat out.
“Shut up! You don’t know anything about how I’ll act! It took me 9 years to move on from Iva” he argued.
“I’m not buying it, you’ve lied more times than you’ve told the truth.”
He sighed “none of us are mortals if we
Are Elves. So just using us for your sole entertainment, why am I not surprised, glad Benji saved me and got me out from under your twisted spell.”
Ezra stormed towards Eula “DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER LIKE THAT.” He said swiping his claws at her.

“Oh I never was one for the history of the clans? I was more the history of science and machinery myself. Royal history meant nothing to me unless they were inventors, which sadly they weren’t.”
“Last one, both parents are gone my father now is kinda just like a person who just took me in. You know and you’d be correct no siblings just little old me….yay” she said looking down making a sad ‘yippee’ gesture with her arms.
“I mean, I guess…” she said looking down she looked a little famished and exhausted and in need of a good nights rest. “Okay I appreciate the gesture.” She nodded hauling her backpack to adjust it on her back as she headed inside.
“She made a disgusted face when kasper mentioned questionable mails as her thought’s wondered on the possible messages he received.
She gleamed her eyes at Kasper “sure, of course you’ll be the first to know!” She smiled as she held Andy in her arms.
“Astronomy is a vast subject to learn about especially the trajectory of the calculations between supersonic radius times mass equals the forth number divided by the magnitude of milliseconds in geographic harness.” She said looking at Kasper and piled back “sorry I enjoy physics also?” She said with a small soft smile.
“Oh, what an unusual name, stands out. I like it, I bet they got the personality to match.” She giggled.”that’s still lovely, sometimes just knowing someone is there is just enough, lovely dovey isn’t for everyone!”

“Of course I’m sorry I like your work but I wouldn’t want to make things the way you do, there are things I wound change to add my own personal flair to it and I’d like to keep it that way. I’d rather be known as maple than the one who copied Jasperie.” She said determinedly.

She watched kasper grab some parts and a small unfinished contraption out of a box and place it in her arms “you want me to make something unique with this?” She looked over inspecting it. Then looking at the parts she had and the ideas started to flow she quickly took out her note book and started to jot notes
Down. “Of course I’ll see why I can do!” She smiled “thank you! I’ll give it all I’ve got!”.

“No worries it’s cool.” Chester said heading to the kitchen. “Like yeah, the way he looks at you like your the only One in the room and he adores you and he’s trying to flirt with you it’s obvious. So yes that’s the reason I nudged. Too much? Sorry excitement isn’t the easiest thing for me to control per se!” She said looking around.
Maple stopped and just stood there for a short moment “you think I’m different? You see me as a potential friend. That’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever said thank you. Friends are hard to come by especially with my intent on putting making things first.”.

As they all were good in the kitchen Chester started to get the bowls, eggs and utensils out ready for making the cake as Kasper pulled out all the mixes, Chester looked over at maple who had the same expression. “Kaspy who do you have so many cake mixes?” He asked after kasper clearly asked no one to ask.
Maple stood between them liking over “hmmmmm red velvet is different? Dontcha think?” She said looking at them both. Chester nodded. “Let’s get started then, I’ve made a few birthday cakes in my time.” He said grabbing the utensils and pouring the mix in. As maple went to help to place one of the mixes back she slipped throwing the flour up and it landing on Chester and kasper and herself. She froze “I’m so sorry!” She liked panicking. Chester turned to her serious face one thing kasper hadn’t seen and picked up some four smirked and threw it back at her.
“You play with fire you get burnt.” He joked as she looked over and. They both knew to throw it at Kasper. After moments of playing around with the flour and finishing of baking placing it in the oven to cook. Chester just brushed himself down and sat on the counter. As maple asked where the shower was kasper directed her, she nodded “errr just a shirt please I’ve kinda got sick and tired of shorts…” she said looking down. As she headed to the bathroom.

Moments after showering Maple came through wearing kaspers shirt like a dress clean and ready for some cake.
Chester had finished clearing up and had just iced the cake in what one would only deem a professional way as if you braid 100’s for it to be done. ‘was Chester also an amazing baker?’ As Chester opened the door to Lawrence and kasper stood in front maple stood back worrying what was going on but knew it wasn’t her place to ask.

“Alright I’m just dropping off someone don’t need to be alarmed he said Walking away. To reveal Lila standing there “I’m better now!” She called out about to run and hug kasper until she saw just behind Chester was a girl?

“WHO THE HECK IS THIS….?” She shouted and looked over “SHES WEARING YOUR FREAKING SHIRT”she called about to go for maple who Chester pulled in between himself and kasper then stood in front of Lila.
“Right hasn’t he told you once already oh wait 100 times he’s not with he doesn’t want to date you move on.” He said to her calmly “didn’t he tell you he’s more into girls that guys so it won’t be long till he goes for her.” She smirked.

Chester giggled “im all for testing theories..” he said as he turned to kasper pulled him in close
Wrapping his arms around him brushing his hands through his hair as they passionately kissed right infront of Lila something she never really got. “How dare you!” She slapped Chester, recoiling as she realised that he would have a red mark appear and cause kasper to see red. Chester placed his hand On his cheek “why me!” He sighed.
As he saw Lawrence coming to join next to Lila “WHAT THE HECK YOU DOING KISSING MY BOYFRIEND KASPOR!” He said seething he was redder than a tomato with anger.
Lila turned back and grabbed maple by her hair yanking it tight “what you doing with a little rat like this kasper? She’s no different that me heck she’s in your shirt like I was. Has her hair like I do just coloured differently, she saw maple was holding Andy and snatched it throwing it to the floor with maple trying to reach “No!!!! Andy!!” She yelled tears about to fill her eyes. “Hands of my ex thanks!” She smirked holding her back as she couldn’t reach it just yanking her back instead causing maple to yelp looking at Kasper and Chester for help.

Last edited:
"I'm glad to hear that. We can start now if you would like." he said Holding him close as he moved his hand through ezra's hair. He took ezra's hand and looked at ezra in the eyes. "Course i mean it. Who would i be if i lied to this angel in front of me?" he asked tilting his head. "Course ez. Speak for the future, not hold onto the past..." He said bring ezra closer to him. "I hope you won't..would be a shame to not have you in my arms anymore." he said tilting ezra's face up to him as they kissed. "Love that from you ez.."

"You sure about that? Your looking at voice right now so that can't be true. Because voices can't function without their stones their life force is merged with. So if they were all killed..How on earth am i here?" she smirked. "No. i can't. not like i am because i know your in pain because of me. Now isn't that a sight to see." She said tapping her claw on her cheek. "Well wasn't that a great learning experience." She said giving a grin. "Well you may never know. Or you may. Imagine me, giving my owners child, a disease that is deadly. Such a clickbaity title no?" she asked before laughing. "Well that is quite an accusation. But hey, look at what i have done in the past. That isn't far off from what i could do."
"Are you sure about that? You yourself don't seem so sure that i don't know how you act. Just because i wasn't their physically doesn't mean i didn't exist at all. I have been watching you for quite some time. Could be at this point, your whole life! i never left." She said brushing her claw down ezra's face. "So? still means i can tell the truth. Not everything i say is a fib." she said, Dodging the attack. "Oh but i am, and i will. your puny attempts won't stop me."

"Makes sense, history isn't for everyone. I like learning about the clans. Dark stuff but it was interesting to say the least." he said tossing a screw between his hands. "siblings can make or break you. So you might have dodged a bullet not having a sibling." he said giving a shrug. Well Yes but if we were to find the trajectory of this it would be the radius times the width times the length so technically that would be the equation used to find where the moon is at this point and time. That equation you just stated would tell us where the moon is compared to us. The earth isn't mentioned in this contraption nor is it even needed for this to work so that formula would be rendered useless in this scenario but fair point made." he said, "No worries. It's a more passive hobby. I know it but i don't devote time to studying it but i do like to check on it for my more scientifically accurate contraptions."
"That's the thing. People think they will get fame by doing step by step the exact same. Truth is, you won't. you never will. Glad you aren't one of them." He sighed.

"Yes. Do whatever, add your flare to it. Make it younique if you get what i mean. Something that started as a skeleton for my type design turned into something that has your name written all over it. I will be awaiting your finished project."

"I'm aware of that. He doesn't hide his feelings very well, wears his heart on his chest i noticed." He said looking at maple. "It is fine. was just wanting to see your side of the view on a matter like this. And yes i do. i don't meet people like you everyday so it wouldn't be a waste to say your something else. No worries."

Kasper rubbed his forehead. "Why do i even bother.." he grumbled. "It was for something that never became something so i just had these sitting in the pantry because it would be a waste to throw them away. That answer your question?" he asked. "Sure sure. We can do red velvet." He said opening the box and taking the contents out. He stopped what he was doing when flour was now on him. He gave an exasperated sigh and looked over at maple and chester. "It's fine-" He was interrupted when flour was rudely thrown into his face. He was silent before taking a huge clump and throwing it in their faces. "You want game? I give you game." he said as they played around the flour, course with kasper coming out on top. "Ya sure, i got some in the closet or drawers. Take your pick."

"Course she is. Thanks for noticing." kasper scoffed. Rolling his eyes. "right. Well you alone is just making me never want to date girls again. Congrats." he said sarcastically clapping his hands. Kasper had his arms crossed watching lila with a death stare when all of a sudden chester turned around, pulled him close and kissed. He was at a loss of words but not until lila slapped chester. He promptly walked up to her and slapped her in the face, way harder than before. He grabbed her by the hair and shoved her down. "Actually your ex boyfriend kissed me but it was just as good." he said. "You ok? you're looking like a tomato in a garden. Speaking of which, you look so good pretending to be a tomato i can just get a hole in the ground and shove you right in there. You would blend in quite nicely."

Kasper grabbed lila off maple, "GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER!" He yelled. He slapped her again then threw her at lawrence, making them collide like a bowling ball hitting a pin, they both tumbled out the door and he promptly stepped on lawrence's fingers, slammed and locked the door. "God damn stupid ex's." he muttered. Going to maple, seeing if she was ok and handed her andy. "glad she didn't step on him. Sorry for the commotion. Hope your ok? Sorry about the nut house you just experienced." he helped calm her down and made sure he chased lawrence and lila off for now.

“Sure no time like the present right?” He said smiling as soon Benji’s hand brushed through his hair closing his eyes they then held hands giving Ezra that small butterflies feeling once again as he drew Ezra’s attention to his eyes.
“Angel? You think I’m an angel?” Ezra questioned as if he’d never heard it before, well least not said to him anyways.
“Always, I Only wanna focus on here and now with you, it’s the most I’ve felt in well about 9 years it’s nice to feel things I didn’t in that time also.” He said cozying up into Benji, he couldn’t seem to bring himself to unattach himself from Benji, was the first time in a while he’d been held in someone’s arms and To him it was the best feeling.
Ezra giggled a little “as for I too, I don’t want to leave your arms” he said wrapping Benji’s arms around him like a blanket. “ as Ezra looked up as Benji tilted his head up, they kissed and Ezra laid his head on Benji’s shoulder, he smiled “ can only learn from the best!”

Ezra’s face filled with shock hearing the stone keepers were still around, was it true? Was that thought he just had true, is he a stonekeeper? Was Kasper? Did they have properties in them at least, he’d felt achy and such and going through things kasper had, heck he had a repeated infection he didn’t understand how or why it was coming back. Why did now he feel so different, like his whole world just went upside down, the stories weren’t adding up she was right he was in pain and a lot of it but his it for many years it felt normal, did both kasper and himself have the stone keepers curse? The one he used to tell tales of to kasper in fables when he was little?.

As Eula’s words brought Ezra back to the now he stumbled a little trying to not give away that his mind wasn’t focused that potentially right here and now he’s the most vulnerable he’s ever been. Unsure of himself, who or what he is, his family? Was any of this actually real? Or did she slip him something while he slept to cause real sensation hallucinations. He didn’t know.
“Clickbaity, perhaps? But I wouldn’t put it passed you as something you would do to be honest, but if my memory serves I misplaced that judgement, of course that’s giving you to much credit if you hadn’t done it.” He said shrugging.

“Watching me struggle, watching me take care of Ikari, watching me suffer in silence and knocking me down when I didn’t understand something when it wasn’t what you wanted. Questions got me beaten, if I didn’t practice what you preached to me, punishment, yeah I knew you was there watching, laughing, enjoying every insufferable moment I had, waiting for the right moment to initiate the seed for the splitting of me and Iva, don’t think I don’t know what you were doing.” He stated as he waved away her hand as her claw brushed his cheek.
“You haven’t seen nothing from me yet, just you wait, I’ll protect Kasper and Benji, even if it’s the last thing I’ll do.” He said before she poofed away. Leaving him standing there questioning everything as benji came in and took him home.

“I mean sure it can be interesting enough but it’s just not my cup of tea shall I say, but please if you wanna go had on my family history feel free to ask what questions you like I’ll do my best to answer them.” She smiled.
“Oh really? I always wanted an older brother, the kids at school would pick on me and I’d dream of having a big brother to protect me. Instead of spending lunchtimes Hiding out grabbing the tray of food and the bathroom being my best friend so much so I made a toilet gadget… don’t ask it didn’t work I was only 14 at the time apparently one sheet dispensers aren’t a thing as prowler want more… can’t make people eco friendly these days.” She trailed off.
Maple heals her finger up in the air to argue the case but after a few calculations boy was he right. “I guess, but then hypothetically the person observing the contraption would surely be looking as if a birdseye view from the moon so evidently here is the point of where earth stands compared to the others, as it goes through it’s phases, each phase can only be depicted by the calculation. Of the moon essentially moon phases mess with the tides and the space between our planet and the moon will effect the phases, so the accuracy can not be calculated without the earths involvement, it’s how would you say the only way to make the moon go round?” She said worried by debating back she may have upset him. “But by all means your point too is very valid I don’t mean to debate this. I just feel you seem to look so much at what it is but not what is included with it, you see…” she said standing close next to kasper pointing to parts on the contraption. “Your friend Jupiter, she isn into astrology so she won’t miss a finer detail, when you look at things just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not been thought in, for example one of your pieces no one sees the planning but doesn’t mean it wasn’t there? If you get my point?” She said looking over it.
“ I could never be a copy, have you seen how I dress, I have science all over me and science never got to the research it was by copying! I’m glad I’m not one of those too!” She smiled pulling her glasses up again .

“Yes sir!” She saluted and laughed. “I will write my name across this contraption. It will be built from the heart and mind nothing less… erm, is there a time limit?” She asked quite nervously “I just need to to know how many all nighters I may have to pull to complete this, once I’m in the zone can’t be stopped you know?” She smiled nervously and she looked down as if embarrassed by the habit.

“Oh but it’s so darn cute…” she said smiling then looked at Kasper and straightened her face “what I mean though is, least you know his pure and his intentions of his heart is on his sleeve then when he expresses his love for you, then if he were to like say look at someone else you’d know, that’s a radar most people Would love to have. But I digress he’s smitten for you and it’s the cutest thing. You know when he walked in I thought he was gonna beat me up… no joke…” she said looking at Kasper. “But he seems a big softy on the inside.”
“oh really? Well erm… glad I could oblige?”she placed the bits down on the table.
“Wow, geewhiz, thank you, I don’t know what to say no one’s ever said anything like that about me, so thank you.” She smiled shyly looking down.

As Kasper grumbled Chester came up behind him placing his arms around kasper’s waist and whispered “ because you love me and I’m just so Sam curious on why a cutie like you needs so much.l cake mix.” He kissed kasper and pulled away getting the stuff out the cupboard. Maple didn’t see the moment as she was too busy deciding what mix to have cake isn’t something she’d had in a while so it was a pretty tough decision.
Chester smiled after kaspers small outburst “nope it doesn’t really? What question I wanna know is why the heck you haven’t eaten them, like I’d mix them all together for a frankencake…” he said fantasising about it.
Maple joined in “oh that would taste so good!”
Chester nodded “I know right..”
as the flour was flying back and forth, laughter could be heard between them all. After Chester cleared up and got the cake in. After kasper told Maple where the shower was Chester pulled kasper into his arms “new work buddy? She’s cute, just like you in the field of conventions and such I thought that was gonna be my biggest downfall I’m not the smartest when it comes to making things working on a computer and such but I’m glad you’ll have someone who can share that passion with you and I can cheer you on at the sidelines giving you all the love, support and encouragement you deserve…” Chester said as pulled kaspers head up for a kiss as he sat on the counter.
“You won at the flour throwing I see, coming out on top is my Kaspy.” He said brushing his hand facing around kasper’s chest.

“Why the heck is she allowed to wear your shirt? Only I’m allowed too.” Lila tantrumed almost.
Chester looked shocked at the statement but just laughed.
“Good as you shouldn’t be dating rats like that. Look at her she makes your shirt look ugly. “She went over to maple trying to rip it off her “get my boyfriends shirt off you freak?” She said fighting maple who was trying to fight back until Lila took her glasses and she couldn’t see. “Hey not my glasses I need those.” She said swiping the air and as Lila backed away with them Chester snatched them from lila’s hands and passed them back.
When Chester kissed Kasper he turned back to Lila and eyes darted to Lawerence too “see don’t you get it, we’re done with both of you, why can’t you both get it into your big thick skulls, we don’t love either of you, never did, never will and to be honest if it wasn’t for your absurd behaviour Lila I wouldn’t be with kasper so thanks for being an idiot but now it’s getting old, you can have him back, and you Lawrence can’t have me back, either of you are hurting maple and if you both done leave OUR HOUSE IN THE NEXT 5 minutes I’m personally booting you out.” He yelled as he grabbed kaspers hand causing Lila to seethe.

Lawrence seethed at Kasper “you pulled the last string boy I see you use the weak and helpless I heard about you, you show no love to your lover and expect them to give it all to you, so stop using my chessy, he’s too good for you, he doesn’t need to be in an abusive relationship with Someone like you, what you did to Lila you have no shame? You lead her to chest from your lack of passion.” He spurted out.
“don’t call me Some dig up fruit you little rat, or else I’ll put you in there myself you weak little piece of trash?” He said about to go for kasper hen Chester stood infront “leave him alone!” He yelled pushing Lawrence back for the first time in forever. Startling Lawrence “you pushed me, what has he down to you!” He yelled back.

Lila screamed at Kasper when she pulled her off maple “she can’t have you I won’t let her and we all know your using Chester to get back at me now let me go!?!! I just want to teach her the lesson that dressing like that doesn’t grab your attention… she ain’t cute, she is looking like a drown rat at a petting zoo.” She said smirking then yelped in pain.
She looked at Andy “look at the junk she created she’s trying to be like you for you to like her oh isn’t that just disgusting.” She said turning around to kasper and wrapping her aroma around him and quickly kissed him before he pushed her off towards Lawrence.

After kasper slammed the door shut Chester made sure they were gone and headed over to help maple also.her hair was now a mess, some patches of blood could be seen on her stomach from where The shirt was ripped to shreds thanks to Lila she was trying to keep parts of her covered as she silently cried her glasses cracked from Lila how she grabbed them, Andy wasn’t too damaged but dipped cosmetic damage could be seen.

“I,I’m okay, thank you… erm sorry about your shirt, let me work around the house cleaning and such to pay for the damages?” She said wiping some tears away. Chester looked at Kasper and picked maple up carrying her to the couch while motioning kasper to get her another shirt. “It’s okay, maple you don’t have to do that, what I would like for you to let me do though is to fix your glasses? I used to do it for my grandpa, Kaspy you got some spare panes of glass? I can leaned match too. But for now please rest up I’ll cut you off a slice of cake and make a hot chocolate.” He said placing a blanket over her legs brushing the hair from her face. She smiled and nodded “okay, thank you.” Chester pulled kasper to the side “I think we need to get Naala over here to see what’s happening like without Lila knowing she’s here? Like it’s not fair Naala thinks she loves her and she’s going off round here trying to be all over you again.” He said sighing. “Anyways I’ll get eh cake and drinks go comfort her she needs it, I’ll be in, in a second I’m just gonna call Selena see how she’s doing.” He said kissing kasper and headed to the kitchen brought in drinks and the cake and headed back to the kitchen to call Selena.

"true there but the contraption doesn't need the earth. As it only tells phases of the moon, not tides. So if this contraption were to record the moon phases affecting the tides and such, that equation would be needed. The space between earth and the moon is a whole 'nother equation which is not the one stated. It's the quadratic formula, X-838+293-18=YVE." he stated. "It is fine. Debating to stretch the mind and open your eyes to different points of view. True but even then, there are some parts in anything really, that aren't dependent on outside forces." he said. "Yes I do." he looked over at her and shrugged. "Plus some mushroom/cottage core. I can see that written all over you as well." he said.

"i will be awaiting the final product. I have high hopes for you." He said giving a nod. "No. But if you want one, i'll say till the end of the week. I assume that would be enough time but i can give you more if you wish." he said hands in his pockets. "Please don't push yourself to do an all nighter. Go with the flow and allow your creativity time to breath. But if you wish i will not stop you as sometimes your creativity is a force of nature."

"I suppose it can be. Having a potential love interest act like this. Though if i may inquire, how is your love life?" he asked. "I suppose. It's something i have seen for a bit now. After something happened i see it a lot more now." he said. "He is. Seems tough but he is no more than a cinnamon roll." He said. "No worries. I do see similarities between you and an apprentice, Lancer. I think you would fit together like two peas in a pod if you would like to meet him."

Kasper rolled his eyes but stopped when he felt hands around his waist. He looked at chester and then looked away. His ears turning red. "Stop..." He muttered as chester kissed him. He covered his ears and acted like nothing was wrong but his face was heating up. "To much sugar at once. Besides i forget they exist most of the time." kasper said whipping up the frosting. "Perhaps. But i wasn't planning to do it now. Unless you guys really want to." he said looking over to them.
Kasper sighed. "Sure i suppose." holding chesters hand. "oh stop.." his face getting red again. "I mean..thanks?" he said as he kissed chester. "I mean who would i be if i didn't?" he asked, looking away as chester put his hand on his chest.

"And you lost that privilege a few weeks ago." kasper said crossing his arms in annoyance. Kasper yanked lila's hair, getting her off maple. "Get your musty,dusty and crusty hands off her!" He yelled. Throwing her down. "And your to low for him. Sorry man but i think i'm just a few steps above you. Suck it up." he snarled. "You say that as if you were better. And no. I don't have shame. She deserves it." he said rolling his eyes.

"And you can't have me either. Sucks to suck i must say." he said. "nah i'm good. She dresses how the freak she want's and i don't give a damn because i don't care how she dresses!" He yelled in her face. "Right. And that's what you think which means nothing to me." He grabbed her mouth, squeezing her lips between his fingers. "Would it be a joy to the world if i slice these right off your mouth." He said seriously, looking her right in the eyes.

Kasper helped clean and bandage the wounds. He put andy on the table next to the couch and looked over andy. "nothing bad, i can fix him up if you want." he said standing behind maple. "No worries. Just want to make sure your ok first. Shirts can be replaced but you can't." He said. "don't worry about paying me back." He looked at chester and nodded. "I'll call her and show the damages. Though i doubt that's going to fix anything." He sighed and took his phone up. "Hey, nal? this is kasper." he said out of earshot from maple. After explaining what lila just did he hung up and finished the cake. Naala was standing at the door, waiting for lila to come home. Not happy at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back