• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Amulet: The Parallel Arc

“Wow, you really do know your apples from your pairs, even though it’s not your preferred study you still know a lot about it.” She smiled.
“I guess that makes sense sometimes I guess we should just look at what it is, not what else it could mean or be making something bigger than actually just admiring what it is, everything isn't always a ‘how did the universe begin’ kind of question sometimes it’s the little things.” She said worried she looked like she was trying to impress him feeling like a fool, he was right about a lot. But she wasn’t trying to impress him, she just got carried away in the world of debate about subjects she loved, but she did wonder if on the outside that was what it looked like.
She looked down at herself and smiled “it makes me feel at home, you know as I don’t have one living in a tent and all that.” She shrugged. “Besides I just like the style I’m not like all the other girls, I don’t dress for attention.”

“Woah your putting that much faith in me? No one has ever put that much faith in me before?” She said nervously.
“No, no until the end of the week os perfect thank you for your generosity, I won’t let you down and hope it’s something you’ll like. I have some ideas.” She said jotting down extra notes and small sketches while she spoke to kasper.
“I’ll try my best but you know how it is once your in the zone, it’s hard to stop. But I will take adequate sleep into my considerations, thank you for your concern on my wellbeing.” She smiled.

“Potential? Oh I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to assume, I just thought you two were, the way he, I didn’t mean to, oh no…” she said flustered, she didn’t mean to assume.
“my love life? That’s a bit personal is it not? Oh well I guess… ermmm, I’ve never had a boyfriend, I’ve never as much had a guy look at me and arrghhh…. This is so embarrassing, I’ve brevet had a guy even call me cute before, guess because I’m into conventions and such and don’t fit the ‘miss popular’ bill they look for.” She sighed feeling slightly embarrassed.
“Great now the one who inspired me to make and create things knows I’m a complete loser….” She sat on the chair hiding her face away for a moment to compare herself.
“I mean isn’t that a nice feeling though? I dont know much on this subject…” she sighed.
“Awwww, cute I can see the cinnamon roll in him.” She smiled.
“Lancer, wait you have an apprentice called Lancer?” She asked. “That’s so cool, he must be into the same things, sure im happy to make friends and meet others who are into the same thing… hey do you think he will wanna see Andy? Wait that’s too far right? Maple when you ever gonna learn….” She said facepalming her forehead a few times. “Sorry as you can tell social interaction isn’t my finest feature.”
She claimed.

Chester pulled kasper in close “stop what? The words or me holding you?” He snickered.
Watching Kaspers ears start to go red and seeing him quickly cover them and then his face warming, Chester brushed his hand over kaspers cheek “I don’t know if it’s you, but it seems to be hot in here” he said fully knowing his play on words. So he kissed kasper then proceeded to get the stuff ready for the cake.

“Ahhh, an elf after my own heart!” Chester said beaming “you know one slice of this cake as a serving of 25 grams of sugar the equivalent of 6 teaspoons, that…that’s a lot of sugar also depending on the size of the slice at serving.” He said looking over the packing nutrients information.
They both shook their heads. “Nope we’re good!”

Chester smiled as they held hands “I mean honestly it’s nice I think more people should be into this, I would but I’m terrible and just about have enough patience at work let alone intricately detailed parts. But I’m here to support you and enjoy what you do but I think it’s good you have others who enjoy this too, besides it’ll be unhealthy for us to be attached at the hip 24/7 you need your space to do you and I need mine, I don’t want you to have to go through what you did with Lila so I’m happy to find balance wherever and however.” He smiled watching kasper go red once again as he asked him to stop he pulled kasper into his arms “fine I’ll stop, but it’s not my fault you fall so easy to my soft and comforting voice telling you words that see you glow a beautiful red, that beams when you smile.” He said kissing kasper on the cheek.
“I know Kaspy loosing? It’s unheard of, until it comes to melting and turning red, I’m still wining on top with that one!” Chester said winking at Kasper as he danced his hand on kaspers chest And grabbed a water from the fridge along with two others, placing the two down and taking a sip himself.

“What when I kissed someone big deal kasper, I’m sure you’ve kissed others oh let’s not mention the fact that we kissed twice now whilst you’ve been with Chester and look oh it’s not cheating then is it because you did it everyone forgives kasper.” She argued.
“Oowwwww, hey get off me your hurting me.” She said ignore his telling of her to get away from Maple.

“Few steps hahahaha, please the elf with so many identities, is going to go soon using my chessy as a gap so your not alone, I saw what you did to Lila he does one thing wrong and he’s gonna be beaten to the ground. You don’t love him like she said your using him just to make her feel bad about not having you, like you said HE kissed you? When have you instigated anything towards
Him infront of anyone hmm? Certainly haven’t infront of me or even Lila? So is it a love you have to keep hidden, your ashamed to show your interest in him to public measure” Lawrence teased.
“Your willing to go all out in hurting her just showing your pathetic violence nature but just like Lila look Chessy this will be your fate because he doesn’t know how to love you, he doesn’t love you he just needs to feel Approved of, wanted, and all the other things so he can be stone cold faced like he is….. he doesn’t know love but he flinched when you touch him no? Barely does anything back? Honestly chessy I think that time you got hit with pan really did knock some brain cells out… whoops!”
Lawrence laughed.

“Wow double standards much kasper?” She said looking at him “so you cared what I did and don’t get me wrong I also see how you can’t go near Chester when he’s shirtless even though that’s the whole thing isn’t it, you know your right perhaps maybe I went about this all wrong.” She said heading up to Chester who got backed into the corner by Lawrence holding his arms back Lila went over and brushed his face with her hands “perhaps I should put him from the misery I had.” She said dancing her hands on Chester and he franctically tried to get himself out of the grips of Lawrence with constant “get off me’s coming from him”.

As she turned back round and kasper pinned her grabbing her mouth. She saw the darkness in his eyes that loving kasper in her eyes was gone but she still wanted him not to Love but to not let anyone else have, it was a controlling thing.
“The only one it would appease is no one you silly goose! Now please get that rat from our house please, she’s making it untidy.” Lila said smirking.

Maple looked at Kasper and shook her head “no it’s okay I’ll fit him in with the project he just may be out of commission for a while, was thinking early he could help water the plants, but guess not now” She shrugged.
She smiled “hm, thank you Im appreciative of that I’ll be okay, I think.” She said pulling the blanket over her more.

“We don’t know until we try she can’t keep hurting Naala like this, sure she’s done some not so great things but she changed…. Erm, we best keep an eye on her with Maple though” Chester said nudging kasper as he whispered the last part to him. Maple looked over at Kasper Squinting as she couldn’t see much “ everything okay?” She asked struggling to eat the cake but Chester came over with his glasses “here try These I’m not working right now so don’t need them.” He said as he headed back to the kitchen “sheesh if this is what he uses just for working he literally can’t see much as I can see fairly decently in these.” She said shocked.
“It’s been a long day do you mind if I take a nap before I start working on the project?”
She asked Kasper.

Lila got home and walked through the door “Naala, your back, I missed you” she said then noticing her face “what’s wrong?” She asked oblivious as to why Naala was annoyed.

"thank you." kasper said giving a nod. "It's something i look into but don't study." He shrugged. "As in what the thing is itself, not adding in other factors? looking at it single handedly without any other distractions. I like your thinking." he said giving a small nod of approval. "Appreciate the little things in life." he took a small wooden mushroom out of the box and handed it to maple. "why not decorate it will ya? a little something for you." he said putting it in her hands. "Glad you feel at home here. Wouldn't want it either way."

"Not faith. Just hope. Nothing you need to fret over. Just let your mind guide you." he said. "No. no thank you for taking the offer up. I can't wait to see what you made at the end of the week. Don't worry about what i like. Do what's in your heart." he said poking her in the chest. "I'm aware how it is but don't let it take reign. It is my pleasure. Want to make sure your still alive and kicking by the end of this no?" he said patting her on the shoulder.

"oh no no it's fine. We are together, you were right the first time." he said. "forgive my word choice." he said coughing slightly. "Makes sense, sorry if i stepped over the line. I was just curious." He apologised. "Well you are pleasant to be around so i do think someone will find interest in you sooner or later." Kasper patted maples back. "don't worry about it. Some people aren't as lucky in the love department but i'm sure you will find someone soon."
"Not apprentice since he isn't invested into contraptions and such but a friend." he said scrolling through his phone and handed it showing maple a photo of lancer posing next to a tree holding a mushroom and smiling to the camera. "He peffers studying toxins and the earth with its wildlife. Plus bones. the whole life cycle. Though even though he isn't into contraptions he always loved checking up on my stuff so i'm sure it will be the same for you." he said looking at maple. "er. Maple. Are you ok? your a bit red." He asked.

"you kissed someone when you were with me, naala. So that's cheating. Case closed, i'm right you're wrong." he said turning away. "Oh you want me to bash your skull into the wall." he said grabbed her hair and very closely ramming her into the wall, stopping only a few inches away. "Maybe then, you wouldn't kiss me. Not get lost." he said dropping her on the ground. "Now wouldn't that be something?" he muttered rolling his eyes. "no. Tell that to my lawyer when i get a restraining order."

Kasper didn't respond and punched him in the face. "looks like i just knocked a few brain cells outta ya." He said kicking lawrence so he slid over to lila. Kasper took one look at lila and yanked her away. Holding her by the neck. "You touch chester again and i will break your neck like a toothpick." he said dropping her, leaving her gasping for breath. He then kicked lawrence in the groin leaving him on the ground in pain. "Our house? Hah. More like not your house." he said rolling his eyes.

"No she hasn't changed. Not one bit. I'm sick of her antics and once naala's knows what she been up to, she better drop her like a sack of potatoes." he scoffed. "Will do." he said noding. "Everything is fine. Just clearing some things up with a few other people." He assured maple. "Course. Take as long as you need to."

"Well you sure missed someone that wasn't me." she scowled holding her phone up to lila's face. "explain why you were at kasper's house with chester's toxic ex?" She crossed her arms and turned away. "and here i thought you changed. Apparently not if you attacked the girl who was staying there. I can't keep protecting you anymore. Your actions are childish and disgusting and it's making me believe your just going to hang onto him. And i'm not going to change my mind anymore."

“Your most welcome” she smiled and nodded “yeah precisely, sometimes things don’t need an explanation, sometimes it just needs simplicities infront of all the intricacies.”
Maple stopped and watched as Kasper got out a small wooden mushroom “another project you’d like me to complete? Finish the mushroom?” She looked down at it holding it along with Andy in her arms and the stuff kasper wanted her to make something new out of just about holding the wooden mushroom.
“A gift? But you have given me the gloves and a place to stay there is still more? Is there an end to your generosity, thank you I will decorate the mushroom.” She smiled holding everything in her arms trying not to drop everything.
“Thank you I really do, you have a lovely home and nothing screams out cosy more than this house and the vibes you have in it.”

“Oh, isn’t faith in this term a hope also though?”maple questioned tilting her head.
“I’m excited to see what come out of all this I have some basic ideas but I know they will change as soon as I start building, they always do. Go in with a plan and comes out completely different.”
After kasper poked her pointing to her heart she placed her hand on her chest and sighed “it’s the first time I’ve been able to follow my heart, it’s been all locks and chains, strict rule following and all I want is to make things but also be that girl who can wear dresses be fancy to a point of course I’m not that inclined but be able t make things too but apparently was not a combination allowed in the clan.” She sighed once again.
“Haha, I’m sure I will be probably more than ever! It’ll give me some energy to work on my passion!”

“Phew, that’s a relief, I thought I just assumed something, especially the fact the way he looked at you and such… I’ll just stop talking on that before I dig myself into a hole.”
She laughed nervously rubbing her arm.
“Oh no you didn’t I mean it’s no real big secret that girls who are into this stuff don’t get snapped up they just think that we think guys are friend and thst we can hang with girls as we’re too busy doing guy things….super stereotypical. Well in my clan it was anyways…”
“Thanks, maybe who knows what the future holds.”’

“Oh, sorry for my misunderstanding a friend? That’s nice. Oh hey look he’s holding a mushroom.” She smiled at the screen, he was cute, why was he showing her this? Or introducing at least? Could lancer? No she couldn’t get her hopes up but couldn’t hurt to meet him though right?? She stared at the phone zoning out from what kasper was saying, slowly turning red, blushing at the thought…till kasper brought her back round by asking if she was okay the blushing was showing….crap!
“Yeah, yeah I’m good, I’m fine errrrm just lost in thought about the contraption making so you like toxins and wildlife’s and studying it cool, cool.” She said trying to bring herself back down.

“But you also kissed me while your with Chester, so under the same thing it’s still cheating kasper…” she smirked.
She flinched as her head nearly went into the wall but stopped and she sighed.
“Kasper don’t you freaking get it by now… clearly not because your doing this anyways. No matter what you do I’m still going to come back to you yup can’t let go of what we had just like that and besides why can’t I rub it in Chester’s face that I got the 4 years with you and he gets months…” she scoffed.
“You don’t have a lawyer you can barely talk to others without scowling you’ll scare them away…” She taunted.

Maple on the other hand was confused on the intentions of Lila did she love him or just want to use Kasper. Also Maple pondered over what Lila said ‘Kasper’ that’s his name, best not say it to him unless he doesn’t want me knowing’ she thought.

Lawrence hissed as he punched kasper in the stomach to get him off him. “Sorry I don’t need to punch brain cells from you looks like they already went…” Lawrence snickered.

Lila flinched at the way kasper had hold of Her and gasped when he let go. Chester placed his hand on kasper and shook his head “don't lower yourself to her level, this is just fuelling what she wants no matter what you do pain or not your still giving her attention which is clearly what she a craving, ignoring her will be the ultimate torture.” Chester said as he watched kasper kick Lawerence flinching as the selected area of target made Chester wince.

Chester held kasper in his arms “I know, I know but I’m gonna tell you this she’s in a state where she’s craving anything you say, do or react it fuels this attention cravings, so you saying I’ll punch your head in the wall is basically in her head saying I want to touch your head and get real close to you without telling anyone that I feel the same way.” He sighed brushing his fingers through kasper's hair “it’s odd and super strange but had to do training on this kind of behaviour, she just wants to and only you not because she loves you but she just wants to be in control.”
Chester looked over at Maple “she’s triggered by my and maple being close to you physically and I’m like the sense of that you’d rather be with us than her, work on that if you want to taunt but violence for her isn’t the answer. It’s just gonna bring her back especially when Naala finds out she will feel alone and come running back but if for arguments sake she saw us together like this, it would drive her to stop a lot sooner as she will just get to the understand she can’t control you, but right now she thinks she can but getting a reaction.”

Maple nodded “okay as long as your okay that seems like a wild ride there, I’m sorry you have to deal with that… but thank you for helping me.” She smiled as she cuddled up taking a nap.

Chester got off the phone to Selena and came and sat next to kasper placing his arm around him and sighing “well least Sel is recovering well and Opal says to say hi to her favourite Kaspy and teddy Kaspy says hi too!” He smiled then looked down at the wound and sighed a painful sigh.

“Naala what you talking about, I missed you” she said wrapping her arms around Naala to be pushed away with a phone to the face.
“I was just going to collect some final things and I needed a lift to bring it back, why has kasper called saying I’m going after him again… look I went to get these.” She said holding some stuff from her bag to Naala.
“I’ll grant last time I did but I just want to make equal terms no hard feelings and make it comfortable to all of us if we have to be in the same room. But I’m over him I don’t love him, really never did, he weighed me down.” She said not looking at Naala but sorting the stuff in her bag.
“Attacked a girl who was staying there? Why wouldn’t I go for Chester if I wanted kasper back? As he’s with him no? See Naala can you listen to what he is telling you. I go for a girl who is not with kasper because I want kasper back? I go with Lawrence to get kasper back when what me hanging with Lawrence is suppose to make Chester jealous, when you and I know exactly how he feels on that please tell me does this make sense to you? If I went for kasper and wanted kasper I would like directly go just like that I’d go behind the scenes and twist Chester’s mind into leaving kasper vulnerable so I couldn’t just jump in… so answer me this” she paused “is Chester still with kasper… yes… they are engaged. Would I have intentions of going for a girl who is staying there? Honestly he’s just doing this as he doesn’t want to see my face no more, I just wanted my stuff. Not hanging onto him in the slightest.” She shrugged. “So I got you this little gift while I was out took me a while to pick but I think it’s just right.” She said handing Naala a little gift box with bow - it was a bracelet with their letters ‘L’ & ‘N’.

"Oh no no. Not going to pour that much stuff on you to do at once. Just think of it as a gift alright?" he said. "why not? generosity doesn't have limits. it doesn't need limits. What's wrong with giving a gift here and there hm?" he asked. "do you need help? sorry if it's to much at once." he said helping her set down a few things." he rummaged around and handed her a basket. "here, to put all your things in. Decorate it if you wish. a commision that was never sent out because the buyer changed their mind so it was sitting here collecting dust, so i would like to put it to good use with you. And thank you, i try my best."

"No worries. And yes, i think a rare mutation of the regular red mushroom turned purple. He likes making special or mutated things he finds into decorative art pieces. Pretty sure he sliced it up and reassembled it into a 2d painting. A 3d item into 2d. Quite something if you ask me." he mused. "Are you sure? your red. As if someone made you turn red." he said without a change of tone but his words hinted at something..or someone. "I won't pry but i'm sure you want to meet him now. I'll message him to see when he is free." he said holding his phone. "and no. lancer likes that.."

"right." kasper said turning to grab chesters face and kiss him in front of lila. "i think that makes up for all the times you kissed me." he smirked. "right. But he gets affection, the type of affection you never got. Sounds like it's more of quality over quantity no? you won five bucks while chester won 500. Think about that will ya?" He said flicking the side of her head. "right. Well i didn't scare my ches away so i call that a win." he grinned at lila's face. "awww..are you upset? boo hoo. cry me a river."

"sorry sorry." he sighed. "they are just pushing at my buttons at this point." he muttered. Turning away. "She was a attention seeker so it's on me for fueling this. sorry." he said kissing chester on the cheek. "Well you put it that way it sounds gross. Get me away from that." he muttered. "just like always did this whole time at this point." he said looking down. Clenching his fists. His claws starting to form, cutting through the skin. "I suppose i can see that. I'll stop. Sorry. I do see what i can do later on but I'm going to go get something. Be right back." he said walking past chester and up into the attic.

"Again, sorry you got dragged into this. It's fine. I'll survive. And no worries. Sleep tight." He said waving to maple from the kitchen counter. "That's good but what about you? are the wounds healing? i don't want you getting more hurt then you already are." He said patting chester on the head. "I'll give her my regards when i see her again."

"No." she said turning away. She slapped the bags down with a stone cold face. "Collect final things? I don't believe that. You moved, your stuff shouldn't have been in kasper's current home in the first place. Stop lying to me. i'm sick of it." She scoffed. "No. Shut. Up." she said putting her hand in front of lila's face. "talk to the hand. Not to me. I'm not hearing anymore lies that are coming from your mouth. Find someone else to tell those woes to. Because me? I am done. I am done comforting you. I am done standing up for you. I am just...done." She said walking away. "Oh stop with the stupid excuses! it's obvious. I saw the evidence. No i'm not listening to you anymore. I made that mistake once, not making it again."
"Hahahaha no. " she took the bracelet and broke it in front of lila. "Don't try to buy me back with gifts." she reached into the bag and pulled out her credit card. "Not like you bought it with your money. L-O-L suck it up. I'll be talking to my bank about getting my money back so expect seeing a bill in your mail, toodles." she said turning to leave lila in the living room. "also your stuff is right next to you, ain't i the sweetest already packing up your stuff moments after i told you to leave? oh i didn't? well i just did. Leave."

Maple titled her head and shrugged “okay then if you insist, there doesn’t have to be a limit to anyones generosity from where I’m stand your probably one of the most generous people
I know and no there is nothing wrong with giving a gift here and there?” She smiled. “Errrm, sure it’s a little heavy holding all this.” She muttered and kasper took a few things and she did also placing them on the side.
“A basket, even though still, it’s beautiful thank you I don’t think I’ve been quite so spoiled in my life as much as what I have in The past hour or so” she giggled.

“Wow that is interesting l wonder what caused that to happen?” She pondered. “Oh he does? That’s so cute… I mean cool, it’s cool to make things from 3-D to 2-D how he does it that must be…something.”
Maple quickly hid her face “no, I mean well yes, I’m sorry maybe I’m not cut out for this I’m running before I can walk assuming before I factored in the facts. I’m sorry it seems to be involuntary response.” She said still hiding and just nodding a ‘yes’ when he questioned if she would want to meet him now she had seen a picture and knew more about him, but she couldn’t muster the words.
“Ohhhhhh, I’m so sorry I must have, Errm misheard that.” She said nervously she knew he knew what she was thinking and she didn’t know if it was a good or bad thing.

Chester stood behind kasper and leaned against the frame of the door watching the mess that lay in front to suddenly see kasper turning and kissing him.
He saw Lila’s face drop like she had never seen him kiss before, I mean sure he wasn’t like it frequently but Chester could wrap his head around her words about kasper.
Lila recoiled as she watched kasper kiss Chester it broke her he was hers in her mind and all she could do was see red at Chester “YOU MANIPULATED MY KASPY.” She yelled at Chester.
“He’s not your ches what ever that is stop it! I don’t believe that he gets more than I did I bet he does all the work! You don’t know how to love it’s why you need me to guide you!” She argued.
“Yes I’m freaking upset things need to go back how they were” she stomped her foot.

Chester pulled kasper back “I know, their toxicity bleeds through their every move. It’s hard not to retaliate, but I kinda assumed after the way you kissed me, thank you by the way. She went to more upset state and less I want to control, because let’s face it she wants just that… to control you.” Chester chuckled a little as he leaned against the side “stop blaming yourself, things aren’t clear when you see red Kasp and stop apologising there’s no need for that here, you did nothing wrong.”
He brushed the hair from kaspers face as Kasper looked down “you are away from it now, trust me I haven’t got the time or effort for drama, besides hurting a cutie like yourself I don’t think I could live with myself if it even crossed my mind, that smile and those eyes just make me the happiest guy in the world. I don’t care if your not overly affectionate, that’s not why I’m here, I’m here because i love you and if you wanted to just sit and talk that’s perfectly fine with me, if you didn’t like kissing then fine, I’d still be here, didn’t turn red in the ears when he’s slightly embarrassed” Chester said while brushing his hands over kaspers ears “I’d still be here. Your more than just affection the best kind of affection is deeper than just touch, as well as intimacy, it’s not all about touch, sharing your trust and love in me is a new level of it.” He said brushing his hand down to kaspers face down to his hands where the claws were forming “elf and all doesn’t worry me in the slightest, I don’t care how sharp they are right now I will still hold you in my arms and if I get scratched just call it dedication to snuggles” he giggled running his fingers along Kaspers claws, one catching Chester’s skin but he didn’t flinch.
“Kasp stop apologising or is gonna pick you up bridal style and carry you around for the next hour…” he said sternness in his voice but his smile said otherwise.
Chester let go of kasper and watched him as he went off to the attic he smiled and was saddened as he watched him struggle though he knew he was refusing to show it. The though looked over him of how much time was left for Kasper and his eyes started to well up, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath “there has to be some way I can stop this, he can’t have happiness taken away after living the life of misery I won’t allow it, I’ll find a way.” He muttered to himself. “Don’t worry Kaspy I’ll do all I can to make sure you can life long and happy, I promise you!”

Maple nodded and put her hand on Kasper’s “ it’s okay….Kasper, oh and your secret is safe with me. Goodnight thank you so much again, hm, your like the big brother I never had, thanks for protecting me.” She smiled as she laid her head down for a nap.

“The wounds, you mean the ones Lawrence re opened? It’s fine honestly nothing a few bandages and a hug can’t fix.” He smiled with a small hint in his tone.
“Honestly though forget my minor wounds, let’s check how your bandages are doing, the strength you pulled may have unaligned them. He said taking kaspers shirt off and placing it on the side as he checked over the bandages and taking them off and placing fresh ones making it comfortable for him.” There good as new, now he slid the pill box over and went over to grab a glass of water passing it to kasper “take these. There the less intrusive ones should loosen the pain in movements, I did some research into your tablets while I was summons to bed earlier before we made cake.” He smiled admiring kasper who stood before him.

Lila looked shocked by Naala’s response “well we were keeping both houses so…” she continued. “Naaly don’t be like that you know it’s not like that I love you l.” She said trying to get closer to Naala.
As Naala pushed her away with her hand Lila looked down and broken “but you know he’s a liar your Going to believe kasper you don’t know over me?” She scoffed.
“Evidence what evidence?” She said shocked at how low she thought kasper was.
Lila stoped and stared as she saw the bracelet swiped out of her hands and she grabbed her stuff. “Fine I don’t need you anyways just playing you back for the way you played me, silly girl!” She said walking out the door crying once she was out side she called Lawrence who came and picked her up talking about the ways to get their Kaspy and chessy back to them where they believed they belonged.

"Your kaspy? sorry lila, chester got the full pack. For today and the rest of my life, you were a bit late to the party." he smirked. "Oh but he is. I mean i can do more to prove it to you we are together." he said giving a grin, hugging into chester. "He does. When was the last time i hugged you with sincerity or kissed you? without you having to initiate it? i wonder how long it's been..." he said tapping his chin. "Oh i never needed you. I just couldn't do it with a person like you..unlike chester here who is everything i wanted and more! so course i can love him. In a way i could never with you...Well i would rather that not happen you get? the way things were back then were trash." He rolled his eyes. "just like the trash coming out from your mouth."

"Course. Who would of guessed at this point." he muttered. "sorry. sorry. But what can i do at this point? it's my fault. My fault i got her riled up and now she is acting like this." he said folding his arms. "Ha tell that to my lawyer." he joked. "Sorry for bringing the drama with me." he waved chester off "Thank you though. the compliments." he said giving chester a soft smile. He turned red when chester touched his ears and turned away quickly. "no need to mention that.." He muttered. "I suppose i'm glad about that. Don't scare you and all." he said softly. "Will do." he gave a nod, calming down and the claws retracted. He held chester's hand and bandaged the scratch so it wouldn't get infected. "well..not bad..." he started but stopped when chester swept him up off his feet. "Ok ok! i get it. i get it, now let me down." He said laughing.

Kaspers face slowly dropped. "It would have been better if you never knew in the first place at this point..." He turned away and gave a nod. "Course, goodnight. I'll see you in the morning." He looked down and took a deep breath. "Big brother eh? hm..never was one of those..perhaps i could be." he said looking back at maple. "course..sleep tight."

"Right.." kasper said doubtfully. "They aren't minor. They can kill you if not treated correctly or in a timely manner." kasper protested. "No. Don't worry about me." kasper said stopping chester. "worry about yourself for once alright? i can do perfectly well on my own." he said but didn't stop chester from helping him getting new bandages back on. "thanks.." he said. Taking the pill box and opening them. He popped three in his mouth and drank the water. "oh you did? you didn't have to." he said looking at the box then back at chester. "You ok?"

"how can you keep a house if that one burnt down hm?" she questioned. "whatever. not like your going to give me an ounce of truth behind your mask." she muttered. "You don't love me. You just love how i give you attention. that's it. Just like you crave attention from kasper and wanting to control him." She looked over at lila, seeing her face. "hit a bullseye didn't I? I'm not some dumb dog you drag around. I know more than you think."
"Yep. because your a liar. And you always will be, once a cheater. always a cheater." she said taking a sip of her coffee. "Cool, i was seeing a girl the whole time we were together. Won't bother telling you her name because i sure don't want to become the next kasper for you." she laughed seeing lila's shocked face. "Hun, i'm Always two steps ahead of you. toodles lila."

Lila staggered back as she heard the words come from him “your lying, you don’t really love him I know it, he can’t have the full package I never got it so how can he have it?” She yelled pointing at Chester the whole time.
She watched as Kasper hugged into Chester and not only was she seething Lawrence was too “stop getting close to my Chessy you worthless piece of nothing.” He screamed at Kasper seeing red about to go for him when Chester pulled kasper into his arms shielding him from Lawerence taking the hit for Kasper.
“WHY DID YOU JUMP IN THE WAY YOU IDIOT.” Lawerence yelled.

“Just stop it, there was times….look you know it’s what’s best for everyone, you belong with me and that’s final, now stop messing around with useless toys!” She said trying to pull Chester away from kasper.

Chester listened to the words kasper said and blushed so slightly warmed by ever word, he could feel the meaning immediately radiating off him has they spoke. He smiled.
Maple saw Placing her hands on them both and smiled “you two are the cutest.” She giggled.
Causing Lila to turn daggers “what did you call him?” She walked up to maple who was backed in a corner “I SAID WHAT DID YOY CALL MY BOYFRIEND?” She screamed in maples face.
“He’s not your boyfriend, I said they were cute as a couple now back off, leave them alone.”

Lila scoffed as she turned once again to see Andy in maples hands “a fan, you have a fan at your house? Gonna chain and threaten her if she tells anyone your real name that you’ll ruin her like you do to everyone well here is his bigger secret he’s name isn’t kasper or his work name it’s Ikari….” She smirked looking at Kasper as she walked back towards Lawerence.

Chester pulled kasper close and held him “it’s not your fault she would be like it no matter what you did, she has.. how do I put this nicely a small obsession with you? Controlling you and having you do what she wants she thrives on and no one will compare. Trust me you have the same thing I do except your smarter in the sense of that you walked away when something happened, I kept come back as I couldn’t break the chain I was making.” He said looking down.

“Drama ha! I guess that makes us the ultimate pair, we clearly have something that they want so why not flaunt it infront of them more.” He said winking at Kasper before pulling him in and kissing him.

Watching kasper turn away he pulled his face back to looking at him and looked into his eyes “of course I do, means I get to see you like this” he smirked.
“You? Scary? No way? Have claws that could rip me to shreds and someone I wouldn’t want to get on the wrong side of because I’ll be either damaged physically or emotionally? Naaa, your just a teddy bear that needs some good TLC. We all have our sides that can unleash me included. So what makes you any different and more scary than the rest, except you being cute and could click your fingers and I follow” he smiled.
Watching kasper bandage his hand he just looked at him still in awe he just couldn’t believe how lucky he was to be with him looking at how Lawerence was he got a lucky escape and now has felt love like he had never felt. “Thanks Kaspy.” He flexed his hand “just like new!”

Chester swept kasper of his feet walking him around and just ignoring his request to be put down “I’m sorry I can’t tell what you want me to do right now, oh you want me to keep carrying you sure!” He smiled carrying kasper around till his wound started to hurt and placed him down. “Forgot that was fresh thanks to Lawrence.” He said holding it as it started to bleed a little.

“Oh” she looked down “I erm, I.. I’m sorry Mr Jaspy…. I meant Jasperie oh no , I’ll forget it was mentioned. I’m sorry I didn’t mean to upset you I can leave if you’d rather I can make the project and leave?” She offered before laying down “ yeah, well I think so anyways it’s a nice feeling.” She said as she closed her eyes.

A couple of hours later maple woke up she stretched and took a look around saw the project stuff still beside her so she grabbed a few bits and started to work on it.

“It’ll be fine stop worrying little Kaspy.” Chester said sitting up on the kitchen counter “I will worry about you I always will Because I love you.” Chester looked over and sighed “it’s hard to look after myself when I’ve never had too, I that sense anyways, was always waiting for the next wound to appear.” He looked away.
“I know you can do perfectly well on your own I wasn’t implying that, was just wanting to make sure your okay…that was all.”
He fixed the bandages up and sighed relief when kasper took the pills and was all sorted out.
Chester laughed “I know I didn’t have it but I wanted to, now what do you take me for how can I be a good boyfriend if I don’t know what the heck is going on with you?” Chester looked over when he saw kasper look toward him and smiled “yeah I’m okay just thinking on how lucky I am….also the view I have right now isn’t bad either!” He smirked as he took a sip of water.

“We kept some stuff at the new places that burned and then some back at his original place.” She said tilting her head. “But I am telling you Naaly, why would you believe him anyways?” She questions back.

“How can you say that I do love you, I love you more than anything in this world, why can’t you see that?” She scowled “yes the attention is nice because it’s from you I want you Naaly”
She stumbled a bit at the last part “that is stepping over the line I don’t control anyone? How could you say that, was more of a follower than a leader.” She said folding her arms.
“So if you know more than I think then spill it, who’s the inside source huh? A text from kasper gonna break it off for that reason..” she said air quoting her words.
“Once a Cheat always a cheat thats rich from someone who instigated this whole mess to happen” she fired back.
“Oh funny that so no matter the fact I wasn’t even cheating you were doing this anyways, guess girls like you never change arggh, I was sick with you after what you did and this just fuels it more. Can’t believe I gave up what I had for…. This” she said pointing at Naala.
“ whatever, I don’t need a part timer… hope she doesn’t go through what I did with you…” she said slamming the door on the way out.

Last edited:
"Is that so?" kasper asked, moving his hand over chester's chest. "I really wonder how you came up with the conclusion? because i think i love him well enough." he said kissing chester on the cheek. "Hm. Maybe because i do love him and never loved you. That a good enough answer?" he smirked. "Hey, hey now. You can't say that. Sorry those words are reserved for the being that uses my mother's body. SO sorry, if you want to say that. Go talk to her first." He said shoving a paper with eula's phone number scrawled on it in lawrence's face. Kasper stepped in front of chester and socked lawrence in the stomach. "you get what you give, you worthless piece of nothing." he said quoting lawrence.

"Why not? more the merrier." he said folding his arms. "ah no. I mean if she tells anyone, i'll can just call it a bluff. she is just a fan anyway." he said rolling his eyes. "Oh thank you lila!" he said clapping his hands. Seeing lila's smirk drop off her face. "I was just about to tell her! well..no. i already told her! isn't that right maple?" he said turning to maple hoping she got the hint. "See. I told her. she knows my name is ikari so that means your words just did nothing. stating a fact that's already been stated. how dumb of you."

He sighed as he hugged into chester. "I can see it now. No need to lay it on thin, it's true. no need to hide that." he said looking over at the window. "now now that doesn't mean nothing." he said assuring chester. "there are some things i don't know but i guess." he stopped himself quickly with what he was saying though. "forget it. you managed to break the chain and now you have to deal with the side effects sadly. But you still broke the chain, that stands for something."

"Stopp." kasper said embarrassed. "I mean. elves are scary to start with so i mean. Not like i'm breaking the stereotype or anything." he scoffed. "I mean that's what people think so your not far off.." he grumbled. "Oh stop. No need to call me that." he said turning red, getting flustered. "RIght. that's what you think because your my fiance. Your just saying that because you have that roll to fill." he said sarcasticly but he was giving a small smile. "No worries love."

"No. No." kasper repeated through laughter. Though stopped quickly and helped clean the wound before re applying more bandages. "No to hurt yourself more than you already are for me ok?" he said patting chester on the shoulder. "I don't want you dying before me, that would be quite embarrassing."

"Mr. Jaspy?" Kasper questioned with a straight face. "At ease. It's fine. No i'm not going to throw you out for just a name. if i did, i wouldn't be here." he said patting maple's shoulder. "stay as long as you want. I don't mind" He said turning to leave. "Goodnight."

A few moments later there was a knock at the door. When maple opened the door she saw lancer holding a box. "Hey!" he said holding the box in one hand and waved to maple. "You must be maple right? jasperie told me about ya! I'm lancer if you didn't know." he said holding his hand out and giving a smile that can melt hearts.

"you say that but watch me bury your dead body." he scoffed. "I care about you and i don't want you hurt more then you already are so take it easy. Alright?" he said not looking to discuss that. "Well now you have someone looking out for you if you can't yourself." he said patting chester on the back. "And i'll try my best for that to not happen. Count on me." he said giving a nod. "Just things here and there is all i can say at this point." he shrugged taking a sip of water. "Oh stop." kasper said lightly punching chester in the side of the arm. Giving a smirk.

"I believe my best friend over anyone any day because i trust his judgement unlike yours." she scoffed. "Not like i'm risking anything because i have the evidence that shows it's true." She rolled her eyes. "I can see one thing, your a liar. And that's all i need to know." She said turning away. "Don't call me that. Shouldn't you be calling kasper that? i mean you call him boyfriend alllll the time. It's driving me nuts!"
"Yep!" she said giving a thumbs up. "You hit on the spot. besides i knew this little randevu was going on. when you were in the hospital you spilled out everything to me. Want evidence? i took a video." she said holding her phone in front of lila's face then backing away so she couldn't take it.
"I know right? it was such a good plan and still is. thank you brain." she said smirking. "aww thank you lila for the compliment! now off you pop. Why don't you crawl back to lawrence so you can both talk about trying to get kasper and chester back no?"
"OH BUT SHE WON'T AND SHE KNOWS SHE WON'T HAHA SUCK IT UP!" she said flipping lila off before turning back to get some more coffee.

Last edited:
Chester flustered a little with the touch from Kasper, trying to remain calm but something about his touch made him blush ever so slightly. Looking up he saw Lila and Lawrence’s faces and made him smirk just a tad. Enjoying every second.
“Oh yeah, well now your just forcing it, there’s no love…” she tried to argue back as the jealously flowed through her as she watched kasper.
“your mother I don’t need to call her…..pipsqueak .” He said scowling at Kasper as the paper was shoved in his face Lila stopped and smirked snatching the paper from kasper’s hand and Lawrence’s forehead.

Lila smirked looking at maple as she watched her face drop when kasper said the words “she’s just a fan” she thought that he saw passed that.
“Oh dear looks like your still up to your usual upsetting girls when your not thinking. No wonder you lost everyone around you you couldn’t keep anyone for that long even if you tried.” She laughed “but he’s right your just a fan nothing more only less. Pathetic..” she smirked. Maple held Andy close to her and didn’t say a word just stared down at the floor. Chester moved next to her hugging her.

“SEEE HES CHEATING HES HUGGING A GIRL INFRONT OF YOU.” She yelled causing Chester to roll his eyes he was done with her childish behaviour.

Lila looked shocked as his name wasn’t something he gave out lightly and she thought she had the one up but when maple nodded agreeing she sighed. “One thing then one thing..” she muttered.
Maple stayed to herself and just leaned into Chester as he held her from all this, she didn’t ask for this, she didn’t need to be brought in it but she was. It made him sick.

“It’s fine, I’ll be fine my Kaspy, don’t you worry!”
Chester laughed “this is why I love you.” As he brushed kaspers hair away from his face his face saddened as Kasper words rang in his head “what do you mean? I feel…..” he sighed l nevermind, thanks” he said half smiling an ounce of pain winced in his eyes.

“Kaspy the most scariest elfy of all, naaa Doesn’t have a ring to it but I till you what does? KASPY THE MOST HOTTEST ELFY”
“Yeah but they just don’t know the real you and that’s on them their loss! My gain in more ways than I can count.” He smirked.
“Oh you found the book I was reading on things I have to say because We’re engaged…. Shoot!” He said sarcastically back.
“I don’t have to say nada, and I wouldn’t say nada if I so wished and you know what I want to say it because I want to and there is nothing you can do about it.” He said before making out with kasper.

“Perhaps we will go together? That would be quite the story no? But alas we still have a long time yet and I mean that.” He said smiling holding kasper.

“I’m sorry from Chester calling you Kaspy to the trying to just take in all the names you have and remember just to call you Jasperie it’s tough it’ll take down time to process for me to say it right.” She smiled softly “thank you I appreciate that. I’ll get to work on my projects when I wake.”

As maple heard a knock on the door seeing no one around she went and answered the door to find a Lancer standing there. She stumbled for words he was more stunning in person.
“Hey, yeah I am she… and he did.” She said shyly hiding behind the door. As Lancer extended his hand in a greet Maple returned extending her hand and looked up to see his melting smile. She felt butterflies as he looked at her. Maple panicked in the moment “I’m sorry I have to get back to work, nice to meet you” she said frantically running back into the other room sliding down the wall holding her head into her knees “I blew it Arghhh I’m a total mess.” She sighed looking to the table beside her she grabbed a few things and started to work on the project kasper set to her to calm herself down.

“Why you planning something for me?” Chester joked. “I know, I know Kaspykins but I love you also and I want you okay also so as we’re both in the wars guess that means we both need to have a night l, snuggled in bed resting until the sun rises…” he said dreamily.
“I mean that is true yes I do!” He said holding by kaspers hands.
“Of course I will as I hope you will I? Hmmm yeah things here and there I see..” he pondered.
“Can’t stop, your just so darn cute….” He said running away before kasper could do anything.

“Oh kasper is your best friend? You don’t know him?” She questioned.
“Wow evidence I mean you haven’t show any yet so would love to hear the lies you have Naala…” she said scoffing.
“And you know what takes one to know one, you were the biggest liar out there don’t act all innocent when you just as if not worse than me with every girl under the sun I’m sure you have more lies where that came from hmm?” She mocked.
“It was a 4 year relationship hard to pull away from old habits I’ll confess but still knock a girl while she down cos I dunno you perhaps forced her hand by kissing her?” She argued.
“Sure please I’d love to see your empty pathetic threat come to light and so what clearly you made your mind up any ways so It doesn’t matter anyways so go ahead maybe I do better than you anyways who knows what would happen if I stayed.”

“Sure least he has the right intentions instead of this pathetic joint!” She said walking out “good least means I won’t have to deal with you laterz?” She said slamming the door heading off towards Lawerence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back