• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Amulet: The Parallel Arc

"Stop it, Just stop it!" Lawrence called out.
"Hes not yours to lay eyes upon, or as much even touch!" he scoffed ready to deck Kasper but saw Chester's face and resisted.

"Bro thats deep for sure...Your not happy with her...then why are you putting yourself through the torture? I mean Im not one to judge but since i met you, I see the love in your eyes but all i hear are spiteful, things she does in return? I hear no love being returned to you, Its not a one way street, yes it requires a lot of work and balance but you both should be on the same page right?" he said making more of a statement than question.

Chester shook his head involuntary as Kasper explained more about Lila and the more he did the more she made his blood boil, how could she do this to such a sweet genuine guy, damn anyone would be lucky to have him, but yet he is stuck in this toxic train and is unable to get off as she is driving it"

Chester saw Kasper collapse on the box he immediately ran over to help him “Kasper you okay?” He said trying to help him into a more comfortable position held Kasper in his arms trying to adjust him so he could sit comfortably.
Chester rolled his eyes “boy you seem to try and do everything yourself, just accept the help and get better? Look I’ll empty this box and you can sort those into where they can go on the bookshelf.” He said pointing out the books that Lila wanted to throw out. “For now in your state put them on the bottom shelves until your better then you can place them on view more.” He said trying to help adjust Kasper so he was comfortable placing a pillow behind his back so he can lean against the wall and still place the books.

“I get that a lot! Makes sense and the itch to organize guess that is going around again.” He chuckled.
Chester took a sip from his cup and looked around “yeah seems very distant right now and honestly if I had the choice me personally I’d rather have just a chilled romantic evening over some grubby nightclub getting drunk. Like nothing fancy because you know it’s about being with the person you love you know? What I’d give to walk around a nice big lake and just get lost talking about pointless things and walking through natures garden pointing out all the plants and such.” He said spacing for a moment as
He said it.
“ oh no problem happy to help, it’s been nice to get to know you, not so good on the parts that Lila is making you sad though.”
His eyes lit up when Kasper spoke of the pen-name “BOTANICAL INKY-ROSE WHO HASN’T HEARD OF THEM, you have a book, limited edition please lemmie see, oh please!” He begged Kasper.

“Of course that collection is suppose to be amazing, your so lucky.” He said as he saw the books sitting by Kasper he’s face lighting up with excitement.

Lila blushed at the close contact and the comments that Naala was showering her with. “naala.” She said turning to face towards her.
She looked down “I just want more affection, to be shown I’m appreciated more than just a every so often kiss or hug, truth be told you've hugged me more than he does in a week?” She looked at Naala “I just wan know what it feels like to have someone who’s clingy I want him to be more like that then distant with his stupid plants.”
She sighed “I can’t, even the through all that I still love him.” She said though her words didn’t sound loving was more like a sigh.

“I appreciate what you say naala I really do and trust me if I wasn’t with him you seem to be ticking a lot of boxes, but I can’t he’s still there.”

She stopped and thought for just a moment as naala pulled her closer, one night couldn’t hurt right? Besides it’s not like it’s cheating unless it’s with another guy right? Experimenting what it’s like to be with a woman isn’t bad? She tried convincing herself “he will never know”
She pulled naala in close thinking to herself “may as well, he won’t know.” As she kissed and pulled naala in closer.
She waved Naala off and started making her way home.

Chester listens and could see how much it was breaking Kasper though he wouldn’t admit it.
“Girls, are complicated, I mean so are guys I mean I’ve never been with a girl so wouldn’t really know but I heard they get these mood swings and such and get all bossy and stuff maybe it’s that? Just wrong place wrong time kinda thing?” He said not convinced himself that, that was the case.

“I mean that’s how it should work? I know it’s not my place to, but did you want to get engaged to her? Totally don’t have to answer me as it’s not my business. But looks to me like she’s just bringing you down.”

He laid there asleep until morning came around.
Chester yawned looking up at Kasper sitting on the couch above him while he sat in the floor “you carried on no sleep, trooper you are!” He said nudging Kasper’s knee, gently not to affect his joints.

“Well glad I could help? I guess. Where is she?” He questioned getting up and heading to make the coffee. “Sheesh!” He said pouring the drinks “would you rather a tea? Herbal? I can change it if you’d rather. I’d rather you not have something your not a fan of I’m…..” he lowered his voice so Kasper couldn’t hear , he didn’t want to offend. “not like her.”

Lila looked at Kasper worry could be seen in her eyes, worries of saying something wrong or hiding something she didn’t want to spill.
“Well thanks, calling me a mess. You don’t exactly look great either!” She argued back.
“Oh of course he would be there you were chatting him up at the cafe and now your bringing him back to our apartment.” She said twisting it so hopefully he would divert away from further questions.

She had a look of shock on her face “stated at someone’s what makes you think I did that? What because you have a guilty conscious for having someone sleep at our apartment.” She said brutally lying to Kasper something she never really done before she was bricking it inside he was reading her like a book, it was escalating far too quickly she was panicked.
“Hey you had the offer to come it’s not my fault your boring enough time not wanna come? Maybe you shouldn’t get your head out those plants for once and actually show me you freaking care about me you give them stupid plants more affection than you’ve ever shown me.” She argued.
She panicked again slight sweat could be seen from her brow as she flustered to make up an answer. “ your just asking me this because you have something to hide? Don’t forget I know your interested in guys also so don’t plaster on me that I’m into girls when I never stated that but you can’t hide that Kasper?” She yelled and then the final blow when the last line hit her “ Someone elses lipstick on your face,hands and neck. That just seems so blaring that you were making out. while engaged to me” “WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP WITH YOUR ACCUSATIONS AT LEAST SHE SHOWED ME MORE AFFECTION KISSING AND MAKING OUT WITH ME MORE THAN YOU EVER DID!” She said holding her hands to her mouth blurting out the unthinkable she admitted it seeing Kasper’s face she panicked “kaspy I didnt, you don’t understand… please…”

Kasper poked chester in the arm. "i touched him, im still here. Mind blown." he said, having fun with mocking Lawrence.

"I know im not but it hurts to move on after I been with her for so long. Sometimes i wonder what ill do if she is gone but i guess now, i have a set idea. maybe it wouldnt hurt as much if we break up. definitely be salt in the wound because i proposed."
"Not torture..just disappointment." he corrected. "torture would be a strong word, spiteful could be a word that would describe her. I guess something is still making me hang around but its bound to end in some way or another."
"I guess so. its interesting hearing it come from considering your past with lovers." he said prodding at Lawrence.

Kasper waved chester off. "im fine, im fine. Its nothing really, happens a lot. you just got to deal with it." he said. "because i have to. who would i be if i cant serve a purpose? just some nobody. thats who i suppose. accepting help and getting better is two different things." he pointed out. "alright." kasper relented, not looking pleased not being able to do anything. He shuffled around, tightening the bandages and pick up the books. arranging them, Looking at it for a bit before taking them back out.
"Well. that doesnt seem to happen anytime soon, for either of us." he said flipping open a book. "sounds nice. the most romantic thing lila took me to do was eat dinner at this place by a lake. To bad it was a double date and she spent the whole time chatting with her friend and the guy the friend was going out with at the time."
Kasper gave a small smile and nod. "yep. quite famous for us botanical lovers. managed to snag them from a yard sale, perfect condition and the whole set for twenty bucks. quite a steal." he said, pointing over to a box with fragile written all over it. Inside there was a stack of huge books, "botanicals for thought" the series. All of them had a dusty olive binding with the pen name written in black ink and a rose next to it. Inky Rose was known for their books on botanical, they only made one series and since they werent a big name, it was limited press so copies of from "botanicals for thought" are highly expensive and finding the full set is nearly impossible.
Inside the box, the huge books were stacked neatly and wrapped tightly. "feel free to check them out, a prized possession." the books were quite heavy and tightly wrapped. Inside the box, there were also other books that are hard to find nowadays in there as well. Worth a ton all together.

"and i can give you the affection you so desire, unlike kasper." she said "he cant do anything i can do with ease isnt that true?" she said, her arm wrapped around lila. "and here i am, i can be who you want. and kasper can be dumped along with his plants.." she said giving a sly smile. "Sure doesnt sound like you love him, sounds like he is more of a chore then a boyfriend."
"And he wont have to be there if you come with me. I tick all the boxes faster then kasper did in a month. surely thats a sign no? besides. just as you said, he wont ever know." as they made out again.

"I guess. I personally never dated a guy, i mean. Im bi. Boys are fine, well now that i think about it, lila was my first real relationship. I guess looking back, i think i have had guys flirt with me. though i didnt really respond to it. since i was with lila and such."
"no. i guess i never did. not at this time anyway. she just sprung the idea up on me and well. i thought it would be rude for me not to do it at that moment."
"Im not sure where she is. A bit nerve racking." he said, his leg starting to shake. "I mean im fine with coffee. dont need to pour it out..." he said trying to protest but after chester pegged him more for what he wanted he relented. "ill have lemonade. i like the sour punch. Im pretty sure we bought some, in the refrigerator?"

"Do i care? no. Stop changing the topic onto me. This is about you and what you did." he spat back. Clearly not having whatever excuses she is trying to spout up. "You look fearful, as if there is something your not telling me. and be aware, im pretty sure i know what your not telling me." he hissed. "No. NO. SHUT UP." he yelled. "stop. stop. I dont want to hear whatever bias you have. I want to know what you were doing not responding to my texts." he seemed pretty annoyed, the first time she had heard him yell. "OH SO NOW YOUR TRYING TO TURN ON ME? WOW I JUST LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW. FEELING SO GREAT." he yelled back. "THAT DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN JUST RUN OFF TO SOMEONE'S HOUSE AND NOT TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU WHERE!" he screamed. "HOW ABOUT YOU?! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU TREATED ME LIKE A BOYFRIEND AND NOT SOME CHORE. YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT WHAT I WANTED! IT WAS ALL ABOUT YOU! SAYING IM SELFISH IS MAKING YOU LOOK DELUSIONAL!"
"OH OH OH." he said. Slamming his fist into the wall, making her jump. "its all about me. because something is wrong with ME!"
"SO YOU WERE WITH A GIRL! YOU SAID YOU WERE STRAIGHT WHEN WE FIRST MET. LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE MET SOMEONE. WELL WELL WELL." he screamed. "SO YOUR TRYING TO GASLIGHT ME FOR SOMETHING THATS ALL YOU!"
Kasper stood silent as lila confessed what she had done. "shut the hell up." he said walking over to her, as if he was going to hit but he didnt. he just took the ring over her hand. "i would rather give this to someone who deserves it. Funny how some point in time we wanted to get children and be married. How times change." he said turning away from her. "Leave. Leave now. I dont want to see you ever again. dont bother calling me. And if you come crawling back to me..Im not going to give you the time of day. You lied to me and you cheated on me when i showed you love. That doesnt deserve more then a kick in the face. Im going to move out of this stupid apartment. Im going to take my stuff and ill be withdrawing the money so your left to pay rent. Im not spending a single penny on this. Have fun with your side link. Because i am done with you. goodbye lila." after she left he closed the door and sighed. sliding down the door. staring blankly at the room. This was the right choice right? why did he feel so empty. He got up and flopped on the bed. turning so he was facing the ceiling. Not saying a word as he thought of all the times he had with lila. and now they were gone in a snap. He looked over at the photo of him and lila and him. He took the photo from its stand and ripped it apart. letting the pieces fall onto the floor.

“Get yourself away from him you little rat!”lawrence called back.

Chester nodded “well it’s not great news to be feeling that way but having a set plan in mind in case it went that way is always a bonus.” He smiled at Kasper.
“Yeah unfortunately the proposal was just unfortunate timing if anything did happen that is.” “Disappointment I see spiteful I see a lot in her. Wait you think it’s bound to end anyways, that’s so sad. Man I’m so sorry you have to feel this way. How could anyone do this to a person.” He said contemplating.

Chester shook his head “deal with it I’m willing too, and this is me dealing, Helping you out Because although your used to it doesn’t mean you have to suffer.”
Chester laughed slightly “kasper you think so little of yourself.” He said lifting Kaspers chin so that his eyes were locked in his own “your worth more than you think, you’d never be a nobody if you can’t do something, your human, we all have things we're good at and things we aren’t that’s life, doesn’t make us nobodies especially you, your braver than you know and stronger than you think.” He smiled at him.

“A distant dream perhaps?” He said looking over at kasper.
“Yuck a double date? Geez, I mean no offense I don’t wanna sit and watch other couples be lovey dicey at a dinner table when I couldn’t sit and gaze into the eyes of the one I love without distraction? Why is she like this?” He asked out loud.

“Woah quite the find! You snagged a winner there! Beautiful condition no doubt? Woah that’s amazing I heard there was like only a limited amount of copies in the world nice to know one copy got into the right hands.” He looked over them and smiled “maybe later ain’t no time for slacking right now!” He smiled.
“Hey they are only worth a ton of your gonna sell them to plant and botanical appreciators… priceless.”

“ I mean..” she couldn’t say no as much as she wanted to she felt it was true.” I guess” she pulled naala in closer also “I don’t know, I don’t know if I could drop him like that?” She stated.

“Well yeah but I still have feelings for him?” She admitted. She knew it was wrong but it was feeling so right. “Maybe I’ll just deal with it if it arises she said leaning into Naala hands around Naala’s waist, as close as she could be kissing her.

Chester blurted out without realizing “your bi?” Then he realized he blurted it out “sorry I just really? Boys are just fine? I mean would are sense considering your with Ermmm, Lila.” He said almost sadly but trying not to show it.

“ I mean that’s loyal, rare to find to be honest. Least you got flirted with… even wit Lawrence never got that was too much compliment Me, look at me. Guess I’m not as attractive as you are!” He said rubbing the back of his head before continuing with the box.

Chester nodded listening carefully as Kasparov spoke. Whilst he made the drinks. “A lemonade? Sure thing!” He went over to the fridge and opened it grabbing it out making the drinks.

Lila look startled at Kasper arguing back. “You don’t know you weren’t there, assuming isn’t good and you know it!” She snapped before he snapped yelling for her to shut up!”
“I was trying to message you but things happened this creep of a guy starting trying to hold my waist, he was yelling about some pipsqueak that just annoyed him. Then I got dragged to dance I honestly tried!” She yelled back,
“WELLL YOUR NOT MAKING IT EASY BY HAVING SOEM SHIRTLESS GUY IN OUR APARTMENT WITH YOU? You have the cheek to scream at me while you stand there fully showing it and say nothing.” She argued before letting the words slip.. “ I GAVE UP TREATING YOU LIKE THAT WHEN YOU STOPPED BEING LOVELY DOVEY, you don’t care for hugs or kissing and just getting a you look nice seems to hurt you so why bother. I barely see you smile your resting face says it all. Okay!”
“Why would I it’s all plants, plants plants they can die and rot for all I care there good for nothing! For rice sakes Kasper grow up!” She argued folding her arms before blurting out the truth.
“I WAS UNTIL LAST NIGHT WHEN
SHE SHOWED ME WHAT TRUE LOVE IS!”
She realized what she said and tried crawling her way back with “please kasper it was a mistake.”
She watched as he took the ring from her “wait we can still have that it was a one time thing Kasper please, you had a shirtless guy here don’t I deserve answers of your doings?”
She argued.
“Kasper you know I can’t afford this place I’ll be left alone you wouldn’t do that please reconsider? We need time to cool it off please”she said brushing her hand across his face for it to be slapped away and a telling her to leave. She looked over crying she grabbed her bag and left heading back to naala’s for comfort.

An hour later when things calmed Chester went and knocked on the door, kasper answered
“Erm heyjust wanted to drop the cup back, errrm, I kinda couldn’t help over hearing I’m sorry bro.” He said pulling jasper in for a hug, holding him. “It’s gonna be okay, let it all out of you need too.” He said holding him not saying anything just letting kasper show emotion if he so wished.

Some time had passed and Chester liked at Kasper lifting his chin up “you okay there buddy?” He asked as Kasper looked up to Chester "hey. was planning to moving back to the house, wanna visit?"

Kasper shrugged. "i mean. who doesnt." when chester lifted his chin he was silent. The lightest bit of red lines his ears. "i...guess so." his voice shaky from being close to chester, he personally never got this close to a person so this was something new. "Thanks for the words." he said looking down. Embarrassed from chesters affectionate touch. "I..guess so. Doubt its going to happen, with lila that is. Maybe with someone else if this doesnt last." He said looking over to chester. "it was her idea." he said crossing his arms. "i wasnt really into it. a bit rude for her to suggest that in my opinion...Would rather just be alone doing something we both enjoy. Not dinner, i mean dinner is nice. just seems cookie cutter? im not sure but oh well.."
"Thank you. Couldnt believe my eyes after i did some searching. And of course, some people dont appreciate the plants but botanicals isnt for everyone. cant force someone to like something."

"hun, just say it..not that hard..you dont want to keep him on for longer, pretending you like him. rip it off. Like a bandaid. its now or never." naala said, soothing lila and dropping the seeds into lila's head. "well those will be let go once you dump it, then it wont feel as hard as it does now. believe me. well. my advice is to face it head on to get it out of the way." she said, cuddling lila. peppering kisses all over her body.

"yes, yes i am." kasper said, not seeming to care about chester's outburst. "i am not straight, if you thought so, well there is your answer." he said. "boys are fine, i have gotton hit on by them, isnt the worst thing in the world. Just because i am with the opposite gender doesnt define my sexulality."
"Beauty can be defined in many ways. You are just as attractive in different ways. You being unattractive in your eyes doesnt change how i see and feel about you."

"And you cant assume things about chester when he was here can you? double edged sword." he shot back. Knowing he got her beat in that area. "if you tried to message me, i would have gotton a message. apparently just one simple text of where you were and how your going to get back would suffice. I wasnt asking for much but you played it off." he shot back. "you got dragged. it was that girl wasnt it. If you tried, as i said before..I would of gotton one damn text. i didnt, so you didnt try. cased closed."
"What does him shirtless having do with anything? he was being kind and offered to unpack boxes YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP WITH. AND YOU HAVE THE CHEEK TO GASLIGHT ME THINGS YOUR JUST AS GUILTY WITH." he yelled back. clearly not having any of her excuses. "SO I HAVE TO SHOW AFFECTION TO BE CALLED A LOVER?! JUST BECAUSE I DONT CARE FOR HUGS AND KISSES DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE YOU! YOU MADE ME DO WHAT YOU WANTED, THATS WHAT HURT BECAUSE YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT WHAT I WANTED! BLEW IT OFF AS IF IT WAS YESTERDAYS NEWS AND I WAS SICK AND TIRED OF IT!"
"OH MY PLANTS ARE THE PROBLEM NOW? GOD COULD YOU BE ANYMORE SELFISH!!" he screamed. "Grow up? look at yourself. Cheater."

"so my love wasnt true. it held no meaning." he said. his voice deadly calm and cold. "whatever i did to please you, it was all fake to you? was just a mask hidden behind smoke and mirrors? wow. just..wow." he said. Looking down at lila. "please this, please that. The only person you can please now is your girlfriend when you go back to her arms. It wasnt a mistake. It was a blessing, because it gives me a reason to drop you."
"one time, turns into two times. turns into three times. Just shut up. I dont want to hear your excuses. Its a freaking shirtless guy!! whats there to that! you make it sound scandalous! IT NEVER FREAKING WAS. JUST THE GOD DAMN NEIGHBOR COMING OVER TO HELP."
"oh sorry, did you hear that? sounds like a i dont give a crap. Im sure your girlfriend has a house you can live in. so go live there. you wont be left alone, you have her. you act all of a sudden im the only person left in the world. Im not reconsidering. I never go back on my word, and i surely wont start now. Cool it off? cool it off? what lame excuse is that. Your stuff will stay here, and all the photos. im not keeping them. Ill be taking my leave now. and dont you dare try to contact me or touch me. this is all your fault." he took his phone out and in front of her, deleted her contact and blocked her.

Naala was sitting in the kitchen, texting some friends when lila opened the door, crying. "love?" she called lila from the kitchen. "whats wrong? did the breakup not go as planned." she said. Getting up to help comfort lila. "shhhh...it will be ok darling.." she said holding lila and letting her cry into her shirt.

When there was knock at the door, he got up and opened the door to see chester. "oh, hey. need something? sorry if we were to loud." he said and looked at chesters hand "oh, didnt notice you took the cup." he pointed before he got pulled into a hug. he stood there in silence. head to chesters chest. he sighed. "tired. tired tired.." he didnt say anymore. after a few moments of silence he let go. "i have to finalize some things. you can sit on the couch if you would like." kasper got his computer out to lock his bank account and cards so lila couldnt use it, separate his account from the shared account him and lila used to share, withdraw the payment from the building and started to re pack things. "a waste we got this all out and have to put it back." he stopped when chester lifted his chin. "could be better. im fine." though he didnt look so great. "well, i was planning to move back to the house, wanna come with? need someone else to help move my stuff in and i dont want to be alone for the first night after a rough morning and i know you been egging me to bring you along so why not now?"

Chester smiled “oh Kasper.” As lifted his chin out toward him. As he spoke he noticed the red lines appearing, not mentioning that or his shaken voice. Seeing the embarrassment in him rise Chester didn’t say anything just Smiled.
“You gotta be a bit more optimistic. In general not with Lila. Now I’m only going by what you said but you can’t fix toxic”

Chester nodded “I know right it’s literally so cookie cutter. I mean what’s wrong with imaginations nowadays?” He said rolling his eyes.

“Oh most definitely, I mean I get it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but why wouldn’t she be supportive and try and show an interest in something you like?” He asked tilting his head.
Sighing “yeah this is true but it costs nothing to just be like that’s really cool wanna explain what it is?” He gestured.

“Well I don’t know we just got engaged today?”
She sighed as she was pulled in closer brushing Naala’s hair behind her ear. “ I’ll see” she kissed her. “ I know but it’s tough, some way I’m glad I fell into your arms tonight.” She held Naala kissing her back as she kissed her.

Chester smiled and was shot down at the thought again although it was rocky he was still with Lila “well that’s good to note! I mean I didn’t wanna assume you were I mean when I saw your perfect nails there were certain bells ringing.
“I doesn’t indeed, and we’ll yeah sometimes it
Can be the nicest thing in the world, if it’s the right guy.” He said looking down.
Chester smiled “no one has ever said that about me so thanks, so now you said it how do you feel about and see me? He asked.

“ you make me sound like a monster I tried okay what more do you want?” She fought back.
She looked at him “I don’t have to answer if it was the girl or not. But the other guy was a creep named Lawrence of it wasn’t for her then I wouldn’t be here I’m sure.”

“Oh it has everything he’s allowed to be shirtless and wandering around our place and you two doing who knows what and I’m not allowed to study at a friends “double edge sword” she mocked.

“Just as guilty so you had been up to something with him.” She accused.
“WELL IT WOULDNT HURT YOU COLD HEARTED PIECE OF……SELFISH IM NOT THE ONE WHOS SELFISH YOU DISNT HELL ME OUT WOTH ANY LF THIS MOVJNG STUFF YOU ONLY CARED ABOUT THOSE FREAKING PLANTS AND UGLY HOUSE OF YOURS.”
She huffed when he called her Cheater.

Kaspers words were cold and rang through Lila’s ears as she ran up to him begging “Naala please I love you !” She paused realizing what she said. “Kaspy I meant kaspy please don’t do this to me I don’t deserve this!”

“No it’s one time I promise. Please just because I know you like guys and we’ll … yeah..”. She started to cry “kaspy please you matter a lot to me please I don’t wanna loose you. I love you remember.”
“No what if I needed you? Kasper your not thinking straight let’s talk this over In the morning?”

“It’s not my fault it was an accident.” She cried as she walked out the door.
She headed back to naala and cried into her it went horribly wrong. She laid her head into her shirt and cried holding nasal close and moment passed and she forgot why she was crying as she was back In the embrace of Naala kissing her like nothing happened.

“Oh it’s okay bro! No worries I mean your heard the drama I had yesterday just as loud.”
He giggled nervously “well it was a good coffee blend you had so didn’t want to waste I washed it. Too.”

Chester just stood there holding him. No words were spoken.
Chester looked to the couch “oh right sure thanks.” He said unsure of what to say.

“It’s rather annoying but I’ll help you don’t look so good and your freaking exhausted I’m helping no buts!”

“For a night? He asked laughing a little “ I mean I would I’m sure thanks I’d love to let’s get going before you pass out from the way your looking.

They packed everything up and hours later at kaspers house. Chester looked in awe “such a beautiful home a dream for sure. Let’s unpack again.” They unpacked some things and this time it was later in the evening 9pm.

Chester was about to get ready for bed when he realized he had nothing to change into. “Hey jasper can I borrow some clothes I forgot mine in all the excitement. He smiled.

After picking out some black pants and a white shirt he walked up to kasper “ how you feeling? You had me worried you know… so where am I sleeping the couch?” He asked smiling looking super cute in kaspers clothes.

"i...know." he said. taking his face away from chesters hand. Trying to cover his reddened ears from chester. not wanting him to notice. "but its hard to move after you spent so much time with them. Optimistic is hard when your only social interaction before was pessimism.."
"Imagine, your with your lover and its an anniversary. What do you do for this momentous occasion? dinner. Food feels better when made from hand and filled with love as it has a reason. Food at restaurants are just there."
"Not sure. Never really asked. Just moved on and did what she did so she didnt throw a fit." he shrugged. "guess its boring for her. she fell asleep during a event i had to drag her to go, last time i ever brought her along even though she seemed she actually was interested."
"perfect nails? they are far from that but thank you." he said looking at them. "i guess if i was hit on someone i thought would be the correct one, if you get my gist, it would feel nice."
"well, you help me talk about things i would have never said before. It feels nice to have an outlet to everything i have been bottling up, your thoughtful, you think of others as well. Your interests are the same as mine i mean, impossible to pass that up. Your style is also on point. I enjoy your personality and your views on life." he said reeling them off one by one. "you are nice to be around and something i didnt mention before, i used to try to push myself away from my interests and habits because people saw them as boring and dull but you showing the same interest made me feel less alone and i started to like the stuff i used to enjoy so fondly. made me feel like i was more then just someone, you get?" he said giving a smile. "I see you as a..." he stopped abruptly. He looked at chester then away, avoiding his gaze. eyes distance, as if they were somewhere else, far away.

"because you are one. you never tried. you never tried, stop lying. you gave the just two cents then moved on. relationships take time and effort. you gave none of that. This used to be a healthy relationship but you ruined it. You went after things that i thought you didnt want, that started the dominoes. I dont even know who you are anymore."
"Well, glad she saved you." he was glad but honestly, the cheating stung more. but he knew who the "creep" was. and he sure wasnt pleased but why should he care? lila isnt his girlfriend anymore. she cheated.
"Study at a friends? here you go making up random junk." he said folding his arms. "just because he isnt wearing a shirt doesnt mean im going to automatically kiss up to him. he was there to help unpack, something you put zero effort into. I moved for YOU. so at least have some decency to help with clearing the boxes."
Kasper took a photo of them and ripped it in pieces. "your taste in people is crap." he took another one from the album. ripping it up. "your selfish" and another one "your a dirty little cheater and i dont want to hear anymore words coming from your mouth." he went like this till photos littered the floor. "you talk to me like that again, your going to get slapped in the face and i dont care if it looks bad on me, you deserve it."
He walked up to her and slapped her in the face. Making her stumble back. "guess i am now. so what." he took a book and threw it at her, it missed but spooked her a bit. "i have the self restraint to not slap you again but you cant do crap to stop me from throwing things."
"Ohhh look. there it is. naala..thats the girls name isnt it?" he said pushing her away. "you deserve every little thing i do. Dont call me kaspy. you lost that the second you stepped into the apartment. Its kasper. Not kaspy." he said coldly. "oh wow. trying to use the You like guys as a excuse for your actions. Disgusting." he hissed. "your promises mean little. all those times you said i was the only one? all promises are lies coming from you."
"no you dont. you only loved me when you got caught. you dont want to lose me? how about not cheating. thats a sure fire way not to lose me." he said coldly. "listen. im tired of talking to you and all the stupid excuses you have to say. You need naala. Not me. Bet your going to go to her after this is done. Im not thinking straight? thank god. because either way, im glad im done with you."
"It isnt my fault" he mocked. "shut up. it is your fault. and im not going to let you say anymore."

"fine." kasper relented. ready to pass out. He opened some boxes and put stuff back in. He rubbed his eyes and tried to stretch, only for a loud crack to be heard. He collapsed and groaned. "i feel like a old man. im freaking 20, i shouldnt be this way already."
"might pass out if you dont hurry." kasper said struggling to get up. "ill get a mover on the boxes. dont bother with lila's stuff. ill leave it here for her to collect. dont give a damn about what she is doing now."

Kasper house was setting on a hill, a annoying drive up the winding driveway but it made the house look better from a distance. "yes? uh sure. Take anything, dont really care." he said. busy running around to get the plants all cared for. Kasper slightly flinched when chester walked up to him. He turned around, rubbing his eyes. "oh. you look nice. didnt think my clothes would fit. im fine? worried? its nothing really. you can sleep in my bed for the time being. would have gotton a guest bed up but that would take a while." he said turning back. "you can head to sleep. i have some things i need to get done before that." he said, brushing chesters concerns away. He climbed up the ladder to the roof. taking a box of something up with him. He opened the box and started tinkering around, a small mechanism for his friend, jupiter.

Chester moved away slowly “yeah this is true, from someone who is struggling to get their ex outta their house, yeah and for a while after the break up was that stupid lovesick puppy dog that moped around and stupidly fell for his words. But his words only because I still laid alone at night, still had no one to hold he just wanted to control me never being with anyone else.. like I was his property or something. Pessimism is all I’ve ever known, was never one that guys or girls swooned over, was never the perfect partner though I put my heart and soul in and all I got was his I love you’s when he wasn’t sober.” Chester sat pulling his knees close something he was hiding in that relationship that he didn’t want to relive telling, or burden Kasper with. But it was pretty obvious after the punch to the eye Lawrence gave, that abuse was there in some shape or form during their relationship.

“Ouch she did it on your anniversary? That’s not cool that’s like your two’s time. Why does it seem she was opposed to spending time with you alone? Like honestly home made food for starters being in the gym/training streak home made food is bliss I mean don’t get me wrong a meal out now and then Is a nice change but the whole inviting others for a double date? Nah bro! That ain’t on.” He said waving the idea off.

“Honestly bro I’m gonna say this in a nice way I know it’s not my place but your not selling the top girlfriend award for her or even just as a person? She seems like a toxic user, she’s using your kindness to get what she wants and to climb higher than you,What attracted you to her in the first place?” He asked confused on how someone like Kasper was with a girl like Lila, someone making the one they love that miserable, he went to say more but stopped as he was a fine one to talk, he’d been in Kasper’s shoes, sometimes he was still in them. So he kept quiet.

“Your far too modest you know that right?” Chester nodded “yeah I guess, I never had it before Lawrence wasn’t the flirty type was just the straight up tell you kind. Must be nice…” he trailed off.

Chester was taken back by all the points Kasper reeled off. He smiled “thanks that means a lot I’m glad I could get your spark back into things again, loosing interest in the things you love is one of the worst things, you start to feel like your nothing and worth nothing and start questioning why your even here if you can’t be happy. So you switch to just making others happy instead of yourself. Which is wrong, enjoy what you do and what you like even if when she’s around you wanna like talk plants or just anything that interests you. Lemme know, even if I don’t know about it like you make stuff right? I wouldn’t have the foggiest idea about it but I’d love to learn about it and seeing how I to it you get I’m sure I’ll be like I wanna join by the end!” He laughed.
Chester tilted his head “I see you as a…..what?” He questioned blinking hesitantly at Kasper who was looking away, though if he didn’t want to say he wasn’t going to press that matter. Obviously was something he didn’t want to share, he would if he wanted to.

Lila stood there looking down she knew it was true but she didn’t want to admit it, Kasper was easy for her he was the thing she needed not wanted. “ you never ask me what I was into you were to busy with your stupid contraption crap that I didn’t even get a chance to even be acknowledged.” She argued.

“ oh so why don’t you just go be with him then if he’s so perfect? Looks like your were just waiting for something like this to happen anyways? So if he’s so freaking perfect go be with him, you clearly were last night anyways probably doing the same thing if not more in our apartment. If you didn’t want to move then why did you, you could have stayed and you know what maybe you should have asked your house to marry you because you care a lot more about bricks than you do me!” She was raged and saying so much she didn’t mean but she couldn’t stop she kept going.
She flinched each time he ripped a phot in front of her, her life shattering infront of her eyes but she couldn’t blame Kasper as much as she tried she knew it was in her but she just chose not to admit. It was easier to blame him. Use him… like she always did.
Then Kasper slapped her causing her to stumble back she was now scared and frightened, what had she done she pushed Kasper to the edge. She looked at him her demeanor changed a serious worry a cross her face she was scared as he threw the book that missed her but made her cry out. What happened yesterday happy engaged to now nothing and it was all her fault.

She fell back tripping over her feet as he pushed her back the way he was being, the way he was hurt she couldn’t see it but yet didn’t feel remorse it only filed her anger as he spat out Naala’s name “KEEP HER NAME FROM YOUR MOUTH!” She yelled back. Not the best response but he was already gone from her so what did she have to loose. naala was right she didn’t need this, she needed someone who wanted what she did and that clearly in her eyes wasn’t Kasper. She cried though she needed him “well so what if I go back to her your just going to jump right in with the neighbor so your not as innocent KASPER..” his name dropped with venom as she spoke it, she picked up one of his collection books holding it taunting him “ what if I were to rip one of these pages of your pathetic book?? Would you then tell me you still did nothing with the shirtless neighbor? Or would you actually admit you done the same and wanna act like the poor Kasper you always portray. Just because I’m a woman who knows what I want doesn’t me I don’t see through your act and all those bandages for helping you please cry me a river, you do it for attention all the time. She threw the book on the couch luckily no damage came to the book. She turned and walked out the door “good because I’m done talking to you!” She slammed the door hard and made the apartment shake.

Chester looked over at an already ready to pass out Kasper and put his hand on Kasper’s back “you have a condition, it does stuff to you, it’s okay just take it easy, you rest up I’ll grab your things for you.” He gave him a small comforting smile.
Chester rushed to get all the other bits done and packed and he saw Kasper trying to do stuff in pain and struggling l, rolling his eyes he picked Kasper up bridal style and sat him on the couch not saying a word about what he just did picking Kasper up, he just left him sorting the moving vans while he stacked the boxes and labeled them for their places.

Chester was in awe Of the house as they approached it like he just been taken to a place that inky existed in dreams it was beautiful. He quickly glanced at Kasper peering out the window and with the house in the backdrop and Kasper in his view he smiled his heart full of happiness seeing a small relief in Kasper as he was now home.

Chester nodded and found the clothes placed them on himself, then headed to Kasper “shot sorry didn’t mean to make you flinch there.” He said rubbing the bakc of his head “thanks, well they do fit like a glove. I mean I would say I’m offended by that statement but you’ve had an ordeal today so the jokes can be on hold till further notice.” He said. “You know it’s okay to be sad and upset, angry all that? But if you wanna talk about it I’m here. You process this how it’s best for you.” He said stretching.
“Kasper you sure? You’ve only known me 24 hours you sure about me going in your bed?” He questioned. “I can take the couch it’s not a problem” but seeing Kasper’s face he didn’t wanna argue he knew Kasper had enough of that so nodded “okay thanks I’ll head to bed then.” He said looking at Kasper “if you need anything or wanna talk I’ll just be in bed, in your room?” He said hearing it said out loud sounded strange but he wasn’t mad at it.

“Goodnight Kasper, don’t tinker for too long,‘you’ll need some rest and if you get like any issues condition wise you yell for me okay? Not having you stuck out in the roof all night.” He said heading off. He felt bad for leaving Kasper on his own with his thoughts but knew sometimes it had to be done. Kasper probably didn’t want him hanging around him 24/7 anyways alone time is good in small doses. He climbed into bed pulling the cover up he sighed and fell asleep.

First thing in the morning around 5am Chester was awake and Kasper wasn’t beside him, which he expected. He threw some joggers and a zip hoodie on quickly pulled out a juicer made some fresh orange juice in a jug with some healthy oat bars on the side with a little note “if I’m not back before help yourself Ches x” it read.

He also left a note for Kasper saying he had gone for his morning run and would be back soon.
He came back an hour later. He walked through the door and slumped over the kitchen counter for a few minutes, took his hoodie off and shirt and poured a glass of Orange juice and grabbed An oat bar. Grabbed his laptop from his bag and started doing some work until Kasper came in.

Last edited:
"and there is a perfect example of breaking up with him for good and kicking him in the dirt. he is abusing you, mentally and physically. it isnt ok. it never was, you mentioned he was blackmailing for something? can i ask why? it must be something if you still staying with him, even though you know its wrong. just going to wither you away more." He said comforting. "its not safe long term, and even more so if he is acting like trash to you."

"Yep..and the anniversary after that. Also made me pay for it all, her friends didnt even bother to chip in. just the cherry on top of it." he said fumbling around with his hands. "guess that im boring or something..never really asked her how she felt about just me. I know but i didnt oppose it so she did it again. it was annoying but i was at the point i just wanted someone. i mean, being alone is nice but sometimes, you just need someone there. that will be there for you. you get?"

"i know..i know..i guess i need to pay attention more to myself then trying to be a people pleaser. its..a long story." he said looking down. "a bit embarrassing i must say." he twisted the rings on his fingers. "i......she flirted with me then it just happened. that was it." he sighed. "its dumb i know but i was lonely and craving someone to tell me they loved me, you can see were that ended up."

"well. it comes with being a people pleaser. not wanting to upset anyone, you gotta have the words to back it up. gotta be convincing." he explained. "sucks to suck. being flirty gives that vibe and inches someone into those feelings, straight up is nice but not for this but when flirting, dont dance around the topic and then leave them hanging. flirt if you mean it."

"because of you. gave me something to look forward now. Losing interest in things you once love feels like a punch in the gut because well. you used to enjoy doing them and just having that love drop like a rock makes you feel empty just like you said. I guess i have turned into one of those people." he said looking down. "if i cant be happy, why not make others happy. even if it just fuels the darkness inside you."
"Thank you for the encouragement. i really needed it at these times." he said giving a soft smile. Feelings bubbling up around him. "just..its nothing. maybe you will learn later." he said giving a weak smile, it didnt last long as he moved onto another topic.

"well. maybe because you never gave me the time of day, you were always off doing things with friends. You never asked me if i wanted to join, truth i didnt want to do it but it doesnt hurt to ask. I made contraption because you never got a freaking job and relied on me to be the money maker. Maybe you would be acknowledged if you actually bothered to put in effort in this stupid relationship!"

"Maybe i will, because he sure will be better then you! and maybe i am, because i sure dont want to deal with your toxicity anymore! there is your answer.maybe i was waiting for something to happen so i can drop you. and i have good reasons to. And LILA. YOUR ACTING LIKE A INSECURE RAT. YOU KEEP SAYING IM CHEATING ON YOU WITH HIM. HE WAS BEING A DECENT HUMAN BEING FOR HELPING ME DO THINGS YOUR LAZY ASS WOULD NEVER THINK OF DOING!"
"maybe i will. because the amount of care i have for you is just about...none. thanks for the idea."
"Im tired of you using me! im done with you. your crap. your lies and your toxicity! go find someone else to manipulate like you manipulated me because i was lonely and wanted someone."
"NO I WONT BECAUSE SHE WAS THE ONE WHO SEDUCED YOU WASNT SHE? WELL GOOD FOR HER SO NOW I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOU NOW!"
"Alright." he said calming down. "i will. i dont care what you do. doesnt hurt me anymore. so what i do is none of your beeswax. go be with the girl, cheat on her with someone else. that means nothing."
Kasper didnt show is worry. he stood still. staring at her. "then ill rip you in half. whaddya think about that." he said dancing his hand across the kitchen counter. nearing were they kept all their knives. "yes. yes i would tell you that. would you say that your a lying cheater and you would of done it either way. well not, you cant talk if your a dead woman walking." he said taking a knife. he threw it, cutting off a small portion of her hair and embedding in the wall "i dont miss, i think you forget what i can do. bad choice to have someone like me on the other side. oh and your paying for the damage because in the contract, it says your now the owner. so you have to pay for damages along with rent if you plan to have some place to live but i think you will run away to your girlfriends house because she you know is your lover? no?"

"alright.." he said, not pleased he wasnt able to do anything. when he was picked up he covered his face embarrassed. "you dont have to do that you know.." he grabbed his computer to finalize the moving plans, his ears tinged with red. "thanks for helping again, would have taken a lot longer without you." he said closing his computer and getting up from the couch.

"oh its fine, just caught me off guard" he said giving a small laugh. "im aware but i would rather not burden you with my tangents." he said "thank you though for asking. besides what are you going to do in my bed? not like i sleep in it for a lot. i usually sleep on the roof or floor. Its more of a treat the guests good no? have a goodnight." he said waving chester off. "no promises." he said heading back up to the roof. "right....im going to be out on the roof anyway i have work to do." he said closing the hatch.

Kasper opened the hatch and crawled down. looking worse for wear. He yawned as he reached the floor before promptly collapsing. close to hitting the floor hard.

Chester looked down, embarrassed “I know, I know it was just hard, he had this wrap around me I couldn’t untie. He just had this way that I was so stupid to fall for.” Chester scoffed “oh that… yeah so if I didn’t stay with him and do the perfect boyfriend stuff, he said he would hurt my little sister. Selena.” He showed a picture on his phone of the his background it was him with Selena. She looked pretty cute.
“He knows where she’s at university and threats to hit on her and attack her and who knows what else so as long as he has no reason to go then I know she’s safe. Helps I talk to her everyday so I know she’s okay but I just think the one time I walk when he comes back she’s a target she’s only 18.” He said placing his phone back into his pocket.

“Wow on all of them? What gives? Sheesh and not splitting the bill, no wait let me guess she offered saying we will get the check and that means you pay! Argh, makes me mad!” He scoffed “you boring have you met yourself, I haven’t had a blast like this with someone since before my sister went to uni!” He said looking at Kasper “far from boring I’ve enjoyed every second we’ve been together.” He said looking at Kasper then again with the look of Lila hanging over he drew himself from the thoughts.

“Yeah I know that all too well bro, same reason here grab ahold of what we got hold on till it don’t need us no more.” He said sighing.

“Yeah you deserve to think about you, your worth it more than you realise.” He smiled
Chester looked saddened “it’s not dumb, far from it, she’s shouldn’t have been using your vulnerability like that. You deserve love and the right kind not the type that throws you away like yesterdays news. You deserve to be treated like a human I feel you wasn’t she was controlling because she knew she could do anything and you would still be there. I know because to no surprise I went through the same thing. This isn’t a one upping I’d rather this not be the case for either of us. But I just hope eventually she starts treating you as you deserve or you find someone who will!”

Chester smiled “you sound like a professional flirter with that explanation!” He joked laughing slightly nudging Kasper with his arm, gently as not to hurt him. “Yeah if your gonna drop hints then follow them through. Straight up can be nice but a bit of fun can make things more fun and interesting and actually show love in some cases anyways.”

“Hey don’t sweat it Kasp, nothing to it. Just enjoy seeing you happy and seeing you smile just lights me up inside. So it’s a win each way no one should be made to feel the way she makes you feel.period. So I’m glad I could Assist in getting your spark back, your cute when you smile and it should be shown more.”

Chester looked suspiciously at Kasper raising an eyebrow “hmmm, something I’ll maybe learn later…. Interesting.” He said contemplating over the thought.

Lila folded her arms “well why should I have to work when you can make the money it’s was your house I merely just wanted to move out because I didn’t want to deal with those stupid plants.
Well you answered yourself you didn’t want to go so why waste my breath.” She said flipping her hair.
“Oh so now it’s stupid? You thought that all along hm?”

“So you admit you was with him great least I won’t feel bad knowing you just as much of a chest and there was me crying. Feeling sorry for you when you were just doing the same freaking thing. “ she paused and gasped “HOW FREAKING DARE YOU KASPER IM NOT INSECURE YOU ARE WITH YOUR I NEED SOMEONE ANYONE JUST LOVE ME YOU WERE EASY KASPER. Not cute just easy. “

She sighed “whatever Kasper you were just as much a user needy and wanting to find the first person that flirts with you. Because you wanted to find someone who loved you? Didn’t care to show it back though much did ya?” Expecting but never gave.”
“Well you know what I’m glad she did she has everything you don’t and gives me everything you clearly can’t and she’s 100 times hotter than you. Look at you,a Raging mess.”

She looked at Kasper frozen as if she saw a ghost when he threw the knife. She held her hair and just looked at him “yeah I’m aware and it’s a reason I wanted to get away from you and you sadistic violent nature when one thing doesn’t go your way. Least now I won’t have to worry about being with someone who was willing to kill me…” she turned to him “yes now she most definitely is and better one than you at that” she slapped Kasper and then ran out the door. Not looking back.

“Be disappointed all you like kasp, but it’s for your own good, can’t have you broken into pieces, not on my watch. You can still get things done. He winked at Kasper before picking him up. “Why you hiding your face?” He asked as he placed Kasper down.
He noticed Kasper’s ears and smiled but didn’t say a word and continued packing.

“No problem anytime happy to help, you doing okay, joints all okay need me to check anything or you all good,?”

“Ahhh well apologies burden me all you like I don’t mind, I’m happy to listen if anything I’d be happy to support you by listening. Your welcome though. “ Chester looked perplexed “I’m sorry you sleep on the roof or the floor? Your not a dog why? Just I have questions?”’he said scratching his head for a moment. “Goodnight,’kasp” he said softly and rolled his eyes when Kasper said no promises.

Chester was about to take a sip of his orange juice when Kasper was coming down he tired seeing how worse for wear he was looking he got up and lucky he did, he ran and caught Kasper in his arms as he collapsed “boy your gonna be a piece of work aren’t you?” Chester scoffed slightly smiling as he headed to the couch and placed Kasper laid out on the couch he grabbed a blanket placed it over him brushing his fingers through his hair and heading to the kitchen to get some oj and lemonade and an oat bar and placed it on the side he had his laptop and continued working until Kasper woke up glancing over at him ever moment he couldn’t between meetings keeping it down so Kasper could sleep.

When Kasper awoke he looked over smiling “hey sleepy head you doing okay? Please don’t give me a scare like that again my heart was racing to make sure your okay.” He said looking over pulling down the glasses that he was now wearing whilst working black thick frames that suited him and dare say make him more cuter?

As kasper apologized and went off Chester was left feeling sad “did I say Something wrong or do something wrong?”

He worked a few more hours and hunted to find Kasper when he found him he hugged him “thanks for letting me stay, I’ve had an amazing time it’s like I don’t ever wanna leave but I don’t think you’d want or need me around all the time so I guess I’d better be off leave you in peace from listening to me drone on”
He laughed.

When Kasper offer to stay longer Chester’s eyes beamed and he agreed to stay.

That early evening Chester decided to have a nap from the last two days being so full on. His phone rang.it rang again… when it was answered “hey this isn’t chessy? OH MY GOSH ARE YOU KASPER? chessy has none stop been talking about you!!”

"so he is that down low to get you to be with him." he said taking a look at his sister. "pretty narcastictic of him to throw lives of others away just for you. he must be really obsessed." he said disapprovingly. "have you tried putting a restraining order? you cant let this go under the bus. because soon, you will be the one under the bus."
"well at least you have some form of communication to her." he said but still a bit disgusted that lawrence would go that down that road just to keep chester wrapped around his finger, but i guess its lawrence. what else is new.

"yep." he said looking down. "i guess i was to blind to what she really wanted throughout this all. the food was always expensive now that i think about it. wanted a taste of rich life without having to pay for it...yep. bingo." he said checking his phone for something then put it back in his pocket. "well glad i could be something to you." he said looking at a chester. "i enjoy our talks, nice to hear from someone who had been in a similar situation. And how many of our interests overlap."

"i hope thats true." he said moving his hand through his hair. "i guess i was just to love sick to realize what she was doing to me. thanks for clearing up my view, someone else from the outside stepping in. sorry you have to listen to my mindless rambles.."
"I..she was someone who wasnt like this...wish i knew what went wrong. I shouldnt be harbouring my feelings. Guess i need to let them go and move on from her. Find someone else." he said staring aimlessly into the distance. "I hope you also find someone who will treat you better then the dirtbag your stuck with now." he said reaching out with his hand but he stopped, hesitated before shoving it back into his pocket, not thinking chester saw. "my gut says she wont. probably start finding someone else to throw my pathetic self at." he joked slightly. "oh no no. im no flirter. im weak on that subject but thanks." he said shaking his head.

"my smile lights you up..?" he asked. Face getting a light pink tinge, lightening his pale skin. "i...oh..thanks." he said giving a flustered smile. "cute?" he looked at chester, blinking a couple of times before going red. "uh...thanks." he said covering his face, trying to cool it down.
"yep. yep. sooner or later, hopefully before its to late." he said.

"Hmmmm right. lets see how well you can do when i drop your lazy ass somewhere without my wallet, speaking of which, i changed the passwords my bank account and cards. also separated the shared account and emptied it out since that was all my money in the account. have fun being broke lila." he said. watching her face drop pleased him on the inside. "your hair looks wonderful in the trashcan when i chop it off." he threatened. "i guess you forgot im not all sweet candy and butterflies." he said, Looking down at her. "feeling sorry? well thats new. i thought you only felt sorry when you broke a nail."
Kasper was silent. It was true after all. He was weak, he was strong on the outside but when someone showed him love, he would crumble just like that. he didnt get attention when he was younger so he craves it when he is older. "shut up. lets see if you will talk trash about me when i stuff trash down your throat."
"just like you always expected something from me, i gave it to you. but when i asked for something, you gave little or nothing." he said taking a box full of her stuff. "ill be burning this later, will make a lovely bonfire."
"Right...tell her i said thanks for getting rid of you for me." he said unfazed by her "attempt" at a insult. "sadistic violent nature..i like the ring to it. thanks for the nickname." kasper touched his reddening cheek and shrugged. "my mum hits harder then you." he said as she watched her run down the hallway.

"oh nothing." he said but truth be told he was never picked up, so having it done by a hot neighbor got him all red and flustered. a sign that lila never saw come from him. "joints are fine. could be better but at least im in one piece." he said flexing his fingers, thankfully no painful cracks could be heard. "im not a dog, i know that. its just i work early into the morning and i usually fall asleep on the roof or if i attempt to get my bed, fall asleep on the floor because i collapsed. I wake up sore since well. hitting the floor isnt really..nice? lila doesnt really bother helping me get somewhere else. just walks over me as if i was a rug."

Kasper awoke, he blinked a couple times, trying to get his surroundings in bare. only to see chester, but chester in glasses which made his heart jump out of his chest. "hello. Thanks for catching me. sorry about that again. ill try not to do that again but its a habit now." he said attempting to get up but failed. "were am i..?" he noticed he was in the couch with his head resting right next to chesters legs. He almost shot up flustered and gave a quick apology before rushing out.

Kasper heard constant ringing coming from his room, which was where chester was sleeping. He creaked open the door and saw his phone on the nightstand going wild. He crept over and picked it up, walking out of the room and outside the door to answer it. "hello? if you asking for chester he is sleeping..." he was interrupted when the person on the other side practically yelled into his ear. "im sorry..who? are you his sister?" he asked connecting the dots. "he..talks about me a lot?" his ears not believing what she was saying. "i wasnt aware of that." his face turning red and heart beating faster as she explained further on what chester was saying about him to her.

“Pretty much I sometimes wonder if it’s just an empty threat now.” He sighed putting his phone away “obsessed is putting it lightly l, but definitely narcissistic for sure. He has a cruel nature I stopped loving him like a month into the relationship like 4 years ago. I know the story gets worse before well… guess it got no better.” He said pointing at his eye.
“I haven’t, I mean I’ve tried making my way three but the first time they questioned him it ended up worse. So I just live with it to keep Selena safe.” He said twiddling his thumbs.
“I know, I know.” He said looking down part of him wanted to cry but he held it together.

“It is we’re super close we talk about almost everything she helped me through a lot.” He said smiling as he spoke about her the look of missing his sister was obvious.

Chester sighed “unbelievable, she’s trying to act like one of those girls off that desperate housewives show or something.” He closed his eyes and smiled “no problem Kasper it’s be nice for me too! Definitely glad I held the door open for you and the fact that you gave me that pastry? Don’t think I’ve forgot about that I owe ya still but I’ll promise I can make it up to you in ways you can’t imagine!” He said sounding really extra but meaning every word he said.

“It happens to the best of us bud, glad I could help you see your worth!” He smiled. “Quit apoligising for your rambles they are fine.”
He pondered for a while “it does seem odd that it would just change as sudden as it did?”
He sighed and chuckled a bit “yeah me too, but here’s to hopes and dreams. I mean I just wanna clarify though im not with Lawrence he just uses me.” He sighed knowing that didn’t sound any better.

Chester laughed with Kasper “honestly you don’t throw yourself at anyone and it should be mutual not all one sided they should care for you as much as you care for them.” He said smiling.
“Really? Okay?” He said very unconvinced.

“Yeah you know makes my day makes me happy to see you smile, makes me smile.” He said then turning to see the pink tinge coming up on Kasper’s face “Kasper…. You seem to be getting a little pink skinned there, you doing okay?”
He giggled ever so slightly “now your turning red Kasper.” His voice getting a little bit higher saying his name. He saw Kasper cover his face a golden opportunity for Kasper “why you covering your face for? Can’t hide that cute face now” he said as started leaning over close to Kasper trying to take his hands from his face. His hands now cupped over Kasper’s, his face close to Kasper, Chester himself was close to Kasper.
Chester pulled away smiling to himself and leaned on Kasper for a small moment “it’s fine bud!” He said lifting his head up before continuing to pack.

“You can’t leave me moneyless like that, you know I don’t have anything?” She said not pleased in the slightest. “You used to be what happened to you, you’ve changed not the kaspy I remember.”
“You know that’s not true how dare you make me seem fake. You go around faking joint pain and collapsing you do?” She accused.
“Fine I will because she was the one who was encouraging me to break it off with you!”

“Good glad your fine” he said smiling.”well if I’m staying a while that’s not going happen I’ll stay until your done and carry you into bed if ihave too!” He said not taking no for an answer.
“I’m sorry it disgusted me how she treated you, you don’t deserve that. I’m glad she can’t make you sad anymore but enough about that I’ll only talk about it if you want.”

“Don’t worry about it, it’s more of a concern of how not good it is for you? Like you need to have energy to do the things you love and to tinker right? It’s why I make energy bars guess I’ll have to make them extra specially now.” He smiled in his glasses.

Chester’s sister calmed “yes sorry I’m Selena he’s sister I don’t know if he told you about me but he’s told me lots about you the cutie from the bakery… shoot I shouldn’t have said that… oh don’t tell him this but he admires and cares for you a lot and I’ve never seen him care about any as much. Even his gym workouts are nothing compared to how he swoons after you. But he won’t say it you know as you being in a relationship and he respects that he’s like the sweetest big brother I just want someone good for him you know. But that fact you love plants as much as he honestly you sound amazing he talks highly of you and that doesn’t happen easy for him so you must be special. But don’t tell him I told you. I hope we can meet soon! Tell him I’ll call later… make it tomorrow just in case” she giggled “bye kasper!” She said putting the phone down.

Chester woke up and saw Kasper walk back in “hey is everything okay? He said rubbing his eyes laid in Kasper’s bed.

Last edited:
"it could be but with someone like lawrence i wouldnt be so sure." he said. "i can tell. you have to find some way to get rid of that hag to the point he wont hurt your sibling." he said crossing his arms. "live with it. right.." he said not pleased. "well in the first place you shouldnt have to be living with it. sucks how some people are in this world. does your sibling know about this arrangement?"
"Chester." kasper said making chester look at him. "cry. cry all you want to. you dont have to bottle it up and shove it down your throat. sometimes we all need to cry and let out the feelings."

"im glad you have an outlet in your circle. trust that person and is comfortable to say anything to them." he on the other hand wasnt that forunute. instead growing up in a single child in a neglected household. He handnt even bothered keeping up with his "parents." they didnt care about him so why should he?

"I can see that." he said giving a tired nod. "dont have to bring it up again, it was just a simple gesture. nothing more then that." he said "you dont need to owe me anything, it was just a pastry, not like i gave you a solid hunk of gold." he said trying to cool chester off the repaying but relented. "if you so desire, i would like to see it then when your ready." he said giving a small smile and nod.

"And i thank you for that. thanks for being there for me." he said "sorry. im just used to be on the receiving end of the rambles. so being the one who gives them feels odd. its something but i guess i cant change it now. She changed, for the better or for the worst. just react to it and move on."
"That doesnt sound any better? but i guess that means your single now?" he said tilting his head.

"well..uh...thanks." kasper said, getting butterflies in his stomach. "oh im fine im fine! it must be hot??" he said trying to wave chester away. His ivory skin now looking like he covered himself in blush. "its just..!" he said as chester managed to pry his arms away. his red face on display. "oh stop calling me cute.." he said trying to cower again but failed. Kasper was silent as chester was right on top of him, both their faces inches away. "i.." he said. his voice stuttering as he blinked, trying to get his face back down. Which was hard to do after a hot guy was calling him cute. His face went down but his ears were still slightly red.

"go ask naala. bet she has something. as for me, i dont care. Your kasper, the kasper you remembered died in a ditch. have fun trying to dig him out of a grave he built for himself."
"wow. my condition is fake? thank the lord so now i dont have to drown myself in advil everyday." he said. just annoying lila at this point. "remember to tell her thanks, because she did a mighty fine job getting you off my hands."

Kasper got pink again when chester smiled at him, the glasses making it worst since instead of having the rough motorcycle dude feel, he had a soft big guy feels. which made his heart jump through the roof. "thanks.." he said looking down. Chester got a good look of his hair and reddened ears.

"hey selena, yes he talked about you. talked very highly of you, you two must be very close together no?" he said leaning against the wall. "cutie?" his face got red again. Under his breath he whispered. "he called me cute to his sibling..?" He regained his composure and camly nodded. "i see. its fine, ill talk to him about that when he wakes up."
"Admires? well thats new. I see thank you for the information." his voice was calm and put together but his face was pink for the compliments chester had given him. he must be the right one as he never felt this way towards lila. not like she even gave him much of anything...
"Well. i broke up with the person i was with when he said that.." he said twisting his finger. "I get that, good sister you are. well i wasnt aware of that. I also will be looking forward to when we can meet. Thank you for telling me this. goodbye." he closed the call and look at his phone camera to see if he was still red, which he was. He calmed down and walked back into the room, seeing that chester was starting to wake up.

"everything is fine, here is your phone. It was bringing like crazy and it seemed the last two days wore you out because you didnt wake up, so i opened it, it was your sister." he said putting it on the nightstand. "forgive me if its brash but do you like me?"

-After chester explained.-

Kasper stood next to the nightstand for a moment before leaning down, bringing chesters face close to his and kissing him.

After naala comforted lila, while kasper would have wrapped her in blankets, went to the store and got her snacks and them be together in silence or watching something, naala instead suggested to go to the bar. "dance and drink the troubles away no? ill stay sober so i can bring you back. We can go to a not as popular bar so its more quiet but nothing more then a few drinks to get your mind off it. no need to get prepped up, we can go just like this." naala re did lila's makeup and hair and drove her to the bar. it was a small one but still bustling. Naala got them both some drinks and let lila cry and rant about kasper. while they were there.

“I know, I know I really do but I just don’t know how or where to begin. It’s a struggle trying to fix this on your own.” He said worried.
“It’s sucks I know the decision disappoints, it does me believe me but I don’t know how to get out of it, It’s why I want away from the city so I can be away from Him.” He looked up quickly “no she doesn’t and she can’t she’d be crushed, disappointed and more.” He said looking down.

“Yeah but I shouldn’t be crying over something I got myself into. How can I be strong if I show I’m weak? I just, I just..” he said his head nestled into his arms sat in his legs tears flowed but he made no sign or sound that he was crying.

“While that’s true, yes it is lovely but she is my little sister so I can’t upend up about everything like when I struggle she don’t need to see that.” He waved off.

Chester smiled “but I do Kasper it was Tom good of you, it means a lot I’ve never been bought a pastry other than by my sister? So safe to say it means a lot and I’ll cherish it and repay as I promised.” He smiled “you will someday.. I hope.”

“No worries as I said a gazzilion times!” He laughed.
“Yeah it’s odd when your alwyas the one to listen to have someone to listen and oh someone who actually is listening to every word you make.” He said slightly mocking Lila but being serious.

“Maybe I guess only time will tell? I know it doesn’t sound better in fact it sounds worse. But yeah thankfully I’m single from him and sadly single in general.” He said laughing nervously.

Chester laughed “oh kasp you fall right into traps don’t you.. I guess you are hot!” He said feeling his forehead “ very hot indeed!” He said sounding serious. Be he’s was joking around.

“It’s just what Kasper? Stop calling you cute, why only speaking honestly.” He smiled. Pulling away from Kasper watching tenth redness go down
On Kasper.

Lila stood there no word she was seething “I’ll go see Naala and we will have kids and get married and yes you faked the whole thing just so you didn’t have to do crap. Apart from tinker and deal with plants. Well I’ll say it to her and she will be proud I rid myself of you!” She yelled back.

Chester looked at Kasper happy to see he was awake and smiled “ good glad your good and welcome!” He said as he leaned over sorting Kasper’s hair and turned to his laptop working again “pink ears are back kasp!” He said as Kasper walked off.

Selena giggled “yup that’s chessy alright haha! He’s a big ol goofball really, yup more than one occasion actually until he addressed you as hot I had to ask him to go back to cute haha” she giggled.
“Amazing thank you Kasper I owe ya! Oh admires of course from what he’s told me what’s not tk admire you seem too modest.”
“Oh I’m so sorry, send me your address I can send you a package of care it contained like chocolate. Movies books. And whatever else cookies and stuff. You need a pick me up for sure can’t have you being sad now. It’s not fair girls are stupid. Don’t date one.” She said

“See ya later!” She said as he hung up.

Chester looked at Kasper sitting up in the bed a little more watching Kasper “oh that’s fine I totally forgot she was calling guess I was just exhausted.” He said laying back down closing his eyes then. Opened one as he was prompted “errrrm, well I… yes I do, but I wasn’t going to do anything rash like jump to asking you if one you didn’t feel the same way and two you just came from a relationship and a hard break up of you feel the same it’s in your terms when your ready but again if you don’t and it’s just friends no harm done” he said now looking at Kasper.

As Kasper came closer and leaned over kissing Chester, he was shocked but didn’t pull away instead he pulled Kasper into his arms embracing him kissing him still “you, you really feel the same way,” he asked kissing him again then turning and saying “I love you Kasper, it may only have been 24 hours but you’ve shown me nothing I’ve felt before.you mean so much to me and i…..I just want to be with you.” He said moving Kasper next to him on the bed putting his arm around Kasper holding g him so he felt safe and could rest as Chester run his fingers through his Hair something Lila never did.

Lila came to naala int tears blurted out and she cried at her but she looked at Naala “ you love me though right?” She asked “ I wanan be with you forever she said. her problems and agree to go out on the town with naala. shed had a few drinks by now and danced with naala kissing she making out with her “you don’t have to stay sober have fun times with me she rambled. I just wanna be held and loved since I couldn’t get that. She said pulling naala close and running her fingers through her hair. Let have some fun.” She said .

"its hard to start over. I get it. And doing something alone, something like this can hit you in the guts, leaving you alone trying to get up without help." he said. "it doesnt disappoint, its something that makes sense. I think she would try to help but i can see why you decide to keep it hidden from her. but sometimes help goes a long way. think about it."
"cry all you want. even if it was something you did because at this point, its not your fault anymore. Your strong. You know you are, dont down think yourself because of this." Kasper patted his back and stayed with him as chester cried.
Kasper sighed. Though he didnt say anything. He could get it. dont want to say things to people you care about. dont want to drown them with your problems...

"you give me more credit then i deserve, it was just a small gesture. besides, it seemed you really wanted that pastry." he said giving a small cheeky smile. "i guess im glad it meant a lot to you." he said folding his hands in his lap. "guess ill keep you to that promise then. ill be waiting."

"well. i get told i listen well. probably because im not one to judge easily. Im not sure actually, why. the truth on why but i dont like asking. Its refreshing and makes me feel..better when there is someone listening who is..actually listening. not the in one ear out the other type of things. I must say you do a good impression of lila." he said, a small laugh could be heard. the first one chester ever heard.

"well im sure you would get swooped up in no time. you are a charmer." he said. *wish i was the one but i wonder if all those flirtations mean that he likes me...* he said, deep in thought until chester snapped him out of it.

Kasper covered his face again. "oh stop..." he said. "you know your words make me red. your doing this on purpose." he said giving a side eye to chester as his face cooled down back to its pale ivory colour.

"alright." he said, annoying lila by his lack of reaction. "have fun with kids." he turned around and didnt say anymore to her.

Kasper patted down his hair after chester touched it. "didnt have to fix my hair but thanks." he said getting up to leave only to stop when chester called out his pink ears. "alright alright their pink. you dont have to go point it out." kasper said embarrassed. *he....called me kasp....* he thought to himself *only lila used to call me kasp...or kaspy...maybe he really is the one...* he smiled to himself as he left the room.

"hot? he called me hot?" he sat down, his face burning up. He got flustered easily when complimented. "i..see." he said trying to cool his face down. "you dont owe me anything, i implore you not to think of this like a IOU or a debt need to be repaid." he said. "i get that a lot.." he said nervously. Playing with his hands. "please dont feel sorry, its nothing bad. sure she cheated on me and we had this whole big fight but please please dont feel obligated to send me anything. Its just something between me and her. nothing that you have to get involved with."
"but...but..." he relented. "fine...so you can stop pegging me its XXX" he said irritated. "Please. Please. Dont send me anything, its nothing to make a big deal about. Im not sad, well not right now."
"Not all girls are bad..you know what just do you." he sighed. "thanks for the chat, have a good day selena."

"well after the few days running on little sleep, unboxing then re boxing items i totally get it." he said placing the phone on the nightstand. "I see, your quite thoughtful." he noted, fumbling with his hands. "well here is your answer."

Kasper held onto chester as he was pulled onto the bed. "i mean, why would i be kissing you if i didnt feel the same way?" he asked, a light giggle could be heard. "Love you to chester." he said, arms wrapped around his neck, keeping them close together. "less then twenty four hours and im already with someone new. Im glad you were there when i needed someone. you showed me and helped me feel things i would have never felt. You mean a lot and i want to stay with you as well..." he whispered. He shifted slightly so he was more comfortable in chesters embrace. Slowly falling asleep as chester played with his hair. A feeling he would never get tired of. Drifting away. Getting the sleep he needed in the comfort of his now boyfriends arms and his bed.

"yes...lila, i do love you. when have i ever lied to you?" she asked, holding lila tight. *forever? forever....* naala thought. *do..i wanna be with her forever though....she was more of a hook up for me....thats how all of them are...they think ill be with them forever.....to much for me..would rather do my oh thing....well...just like the others..i have her wrapped around my finger...why not play with her a bit..* she thought. Still holding onto lila. "of course...love."
"Well who is going to drive you? i sure dont want to be pulled over. drink to your hearts content love but ill make sure you get you out before it gets to much." she said wrapped her arms around lila's waist. "ill hold you as much as you want but can you do this one thing for me...? why dont you try this drink? its really good." she said. Taking a beer bottle off the counter and handing it to lila. "Take a drink before we do some more fun..." she said. After lila took a sip, they partied till morning. doing things lila would have never done with kasper, it was exhilarating.

“It does, it honestly scares me, I’m on my own a lot but to know you are alone is honestly hard.” He said looking at Kasper.
He nodded “ I know it would and she would do all she can heck probably even move in so I’m not alone but I can’t burden her with my problems, she’s my little sister she needs to live her life, she don’t need to worry about me being left on the floor passed out unconscious from being hit to the ground.” He said looking down ashamed to admit that.
He cried into his arms for a small moment until he pulled himself together when Kasper’s hand patted his back he instantly felt better smiling back to Kasper as he wiped a tear. “Thanks.”

Chester laughed “ha, I really did, can’t have some cute guy coming in stealing my regular pastry. Truth be told the owner knows me so he leaves one back anyways….. he had left one it wasn’t the last one you took… he said looking away. Wondering if Kasper would get the hint. So he changed topic fast before he had time to think on it. “It did mean a lot though honest and you better hold me to that!” He said laughing.

Chester nodded “yeah you don’t seem the judging type and besides I enjoy listening to you talk, I mean some subject like Lila makes me Seethe but just listing to you talk I could listen all day.”
He laughed with Kasper “you think so?” He smiled “your laugh is cute” he said looking at Kasper.

“Aww, thanks I’m not but I appreciate your words, I mean sounds like your offering?” He joked.
Chester looked over at Kasper “maybe I am, maybe I’m not you’ll never know?” He said laughing.

“Well it was a little all over the place, so your welcome.” Chester giggled to himself as Kasper walked off all embarrassed. He noticed and just smiled typing back on his keyboard.

“ I mean his exact words I’ll read it out or if your on his phone can see “met this really hot guy at the bakery - I responded “ so did you ask him out?” - “couldn’t he has a girlfriend, typical all the best ones are taken, - then “omg,omg,omg he was gonna buy my favorite pastry and I said could I actually get it instead and he bought it for me I’m freaking out never been bought anything by by a cute guy why oh why does he have to be taken….. - I responded well just try and talk to him. “Okay he’s on his own I’m gonna talk to him.” She reeled off “see he’s smitten about you and there was a sweet part about plants I’ll read because he will be way to embarrassed to read himself “so I found out Kasper likes plants as much as I do, honestly I feel like someone was looking down on me and felt I deserved this Angel to come into my life, since he has I’ve been the happiest I could ever have been, he changed my life in 24 hours call me a dream but if he wasn’t with this Lila girl I’d want to make him the happiest guy on earth because quite frankly it’s hurting to see him sad and if only he knows what he done for me and how he saved me. I wanna do all can even if I couldn’t be with him to just be there for him, treat him like the Angel he is and show him how much he’s worth, how when he walks in the room he makes my heart skip, how his voice is angelic like angels singing and how he’s got a rockin hot bod! I sound crazy I know but no one has made me feel the way he has…” she said noticing silence on the other end. “You still there?” She asked giggling. “Kasper don’t be silly, honestly I want to do a cheer up basket you mean a lot to my brother and it’s be rude of me to not do this when I do it for all my girlfriends when they had a break up. No one deserves to go through this mess…” she jotted down the address “perfect, who knows maybe if in the future if your friends I can come visit this amazing house that Chessy won’t stop talking about oh and meet the guy he won’t stop talking about” she giggled.
She agreed “they aren’t but most are and it’s fine! See ya later Kasper!”

“This is true, I guess!” He sighed
“Ohhh,” Chester said before being kissed.

“I mean, erm… I.. well perhaps? I… oh….” He said fumbling around for The words that just weren’t coming out. Shocked, happy shocked, was this real? He questioned in his mind.

“Your sure this isn’t moving to fast for you, I don’t want you to feel pressured or rushed or anything… don’t know what my sister said to you. But if your ready I’m ready. You deserve to be happy. Feel safe and actually have someone who loves you and I can assure you I do, kasp I really do. I don’t wanna see you hurt when you hurt I hurt. I wanna be there to help you tinker at your work all night and be the one to wisk you to bed carrying you so you’ll never I repeat never will be sleeping on the floor ever again. You’ll be in this bed I’m making sure of it.” He said letting Kasper get comfortable, he wrapped his arm around him and the other playing with Kasper’s hair, watching him fall asleep he pulled the blanket over him and started to fall asleep also.

In the morning 5am again Chester woke up smiling Kasper still in his arms, he kissed Kasper’s forehead and got up heading for his morning run. Coming back at 6am he had a shower, dressed in a work suit for meetings he had online, he proceeded and made some orange juice and made breakfast. Placing it on a tray he walked it into the bedroom and headed toward a still sleepy Kasper. He placed it beside him and he sat the other side stroking his fingers through Kasper’s hair “morning, sleepyhead, how you feeling, sleep well?” He said said looking at Kasper as he sat beside him opening up his laptop, putting on his glasses and typing. “As much as I would love to just lay here all day with you, I sadly gotta work this team won’t run itself if I’m not there to do it.I can go in the kitchen so I don’t disturb you, you can have a days rest. You need it!”

Lila smiled “he’s gone and I did what you said so now we can be together, forever I don’t need serious I need fun and a good time and someone who appreciates me. Everything he said…. Argh why was I ever with him”’she sighed “ohhh okay spoil sport but next time we’re both drinking. “ she said giggling having one too many already.
Lila smiled “of course I wanna try anything and everything show me everything!”’she said leaning all over naala, dancing, and more all through the night. Till morning came.. she’d think it’s a one off she’d go to message Kasper she sent him a text no response. Why isn’t he answering me?

Last edited:
"i get that. alone is like wandering forever. not knowing where your going, you dont have a guide so your left to wander forever aimlessly. it sucks, even more so when the guide that is supposed to lead you, leads you astray. I had lila, but did i really have her? you know?"
"chester. no one is going to bash you for being knocked out by your ex. If someone does ill kill them with a knife, moving on. I can see why you dont want to say anything to her but you dont have to force yourself to shut out because of your crazy ex i will one day kill, is that the wind?" he asked. "no worries. its feelings. you cant stop them."

"i told you i didnt mean it, i wasnt aware that it was your favorite." he said. "i can get you another one to make up the complications if you wish...oh...OH." He said as it hit him. "so you used the pastry to make a conversation?" he gave a smile and a nudge. "arent you a sneaky one." He said. "Cute?" he said, staring at chester trying to let the gears run that chester. Just. Called. Him. Cute. but was cut short when chester moved the topic. "ill try to remember. Glad i did something of meaning to you." he said giving a nod to chester.

"thanks and really? i thought all i said was mindless rambles i pulled from my head. Didnt think anyone cared.." he thought out loud. "i can see that, its best not to talk about her now i suppose. But thank you for the compliment...!" he covered his mouth, eyes slowly widening. "sorry.." he said, but chester couldnt tell what he was saying since kasper had his hand covering his mouth. He was red, he hadnt laughed in a while, heck it sounded weird hearing it all of a sudden but chester calling his laugh cute?! Kasper turned away to avoid looking at chester, his face flushing. "thanks.." he whispered. Still red from the compliment.

"i..." he stopped. "i didnt think he saw me like that.." his head was running around. *calling me cute? what a charmer..* he thought as he moved away from the bedroom door. "i....thought he just saw me as a random person.." he said to selena as he moved his hair back. "god damn it im blushing like crazy.." he muttered looking at himself in a mirror. "I...can tell." he said giving a soft chuckle to himself. *someone...else...likes me..!* "angel?!" he sputtered. "im no angel..what is he thinking calling me one? I mean, im glad i helped change his life but im no holy being." he said backing away from the mirror. Playing around with his rings as she continued. "i...dont...what?" he said hearing what selena had said that chester said about him. *he..really thinks so..doesnt he...Im glad we ran into each other...* he gave a downward glaze at a plant and looked over at the door. His heart pounding in his chest. "hot bod?!" he asked. His head snapping back to looking at the phone. He covered his eyes. "course...i took my shirt off in front of him.." he laughed softly. "he really is something...Yes. Yes i am. Thanks for giving me some insight." he said. "Alright.." he relented. "but dont anymore then that, ill feel bad i cant give you anything in return. Is there anything you like though so i can go out and get you a gift when we meet?"
"amazing house? its nothing..just a passion project..."

Kasper laughed. "its fine..dont need to say anymore." he said still kissing chester. "im fine...would be better to have someone besides me anyway." he explained as he cuddled into chester. "your sister is fine. didnt say nothing about getting together. You dont have to promise me anything, i know you will." he said holding chester. Putting his phone on the nightstand with chesters. "and i dont want to see you get punched again by lawrence alright. If he lays a pinkie on you, just tell me."
"You dont have to stay up with me, im fine doing it alone. Besides i stay up a lot and i dont think you can." kasper said wrapping his hand around chesters. "its fine-" kasper began but was shushed quickly. "alright..If i wake up still on the floor im breaking up with you." he joked. Kasper fell asleep in comfort for the first time in a while....it felt nice.

Kasper shifted lightly. Opening his eyes. "hello love." he said trying to get up with cracking like a egg. He groaned as he tried to shift out of the bed but failed. He did crack his leg so he just laid there looking like he is going to murder someone. "god damn it..."
"Ill go to the kitchen." he said managing to stand up and walk with a limp over to a huge box. He struggled to open it and pull out some compresses. While he was busy taking his shirt off to get the bandages off to put on the compresses, his phone on the nightstand next to chester vibrated with text messages from lila.

"really? so you got rid of him just for me? how sweet of you.." naala said wrapping her arms around lila, nuzzling into lila's shoulder. "your a butterfly, kasper's a moth. and they arent compatible..and im a butterfly. Just for you.." he said whispering into lila's ear. Her hand dancing around lila's chest. "well if we are both, then ill have to get someone else to drive us home alright." she said kissing lila's ear. "lets go then. the night wont get any longer~"

Last edited:
Chester nodded “ yeah it sucks when your lead astray. Things shouldn’t go that way but when your guided away what else can you do?” He questioned.
“Well this is the question of its making you question then it’s probably a no.” He said softly.

Chester was shocked but taken back by Kasper’s words violent yet protective. “But really I’m sure people would to say you know stop being pushed around, or just leave. just walk and you do this to yourself?’I just…. I just can’t have her worrying about me that’s all.”
Chester looked at Kasper and knew he meant well “ thank you but no need, just me leaving her will be the biggest kick to him.
“If only they had an on off switch. Be far more easier.”

“I know, I know” he smiled waving it off until a Kasper realized “I did indeed, couldn’t let the opportunity of chatting to someone who’s as cute as you pass me up. “ you did more than you know and it means a lot.” He smiled looking away.

“Nope, not pointless actually I care, yeah best not to talk about her for now anyways, speculations and all that are never good to float around the mind.”
“Your welcome, errrm, sorry what was that?” He smiled looking at Kasper trying to pull his hands Away from his face.

“Well yeah that's the words he said called you cute more than once so you must be to have caught Chester’s eye. Not some random person at all. Awwwww, that’s adorable he’s making you blush by his words.” She giggled “I’m glad you can tell, I don’t know if you know his story much but I don’t think he had a good previous relationship it was hard for him to love again and to try and go find someone. But he obviously knew at the time your taken so he didn’t push things so we just fangirled together about what he thought of you. He was so happy. She laughed “no silly he doesn’t mean your a holy being just that like you were like sent down to help and make his life better your just unbelievably cute in his eyes al that stuff and if you haven’t guessed by now Chester is super soft and sensitive and mushy with words.” She tried holding back a smile “I mean good for you but I’m sure he wouldn’t have said it regardless! Honestly from what he has said you sound dreamy and the perfect match for him sorry if I speak out of turn.”
“He said you were like this let us spoil you Kasper, honestly you’ve just been through something I couldn’t imagine I want to help you heal and besides someone who means a lot to chessy means a lot to me and Jamie, Jamie is my boyfriend he’s of tinkering with something he made I’m not allowed to see or I’ll spoil the surprise apparently.” She laughed.
“No gift needed but if you do flowers are nice and from what I hear you’ll know the perfect kind!”
“Passion project, home either way it doesn’t take it’s a beauty away.”

Chester held Kasper in his arms still kissing. “Only if your sure? I mean I don’t want to let you go right now.” He said holding Kasper close.
Chester rolled his eyes “what did she tell you? She told you something for you to be all pink and red and flushed and stuff?” He said smiling at Kasper. “No I will Keep this promise because I don’t break my promises.” He said intertwining his hand with Kasper’s.

“I will do but I don’t want you getting hurt at my expense….errrm though there’s one point how do deal with this when I have to go back home? I don’t want to face him. I wanna be happy and just be able to live life with the one I love.” He said worried a bit as his voice shook when speaking.

“Oh is that a challenge? Your on kasp, your on!” He said smiling. “Hey no fair, if I’m off in work and you are in the floor I’m not being held responsible…hmmm in that case maybe you’ll have to come with me on my work trips, can give you the high city luxury as I get to stay in 5* hotels and treat you like you deserve shower you with spoiling. Happens not so often but I want you to come when I do. It’s like 3 days max most of the time it’s only over night.” He smiled “the least I can give back after you let me stay here and I feel like a king in this palace and don’t you dare say it’s just a project you know how to appreciate plants and hard work, it’s what I like most about you” he said brushing the hair away from Kasper’s face pulling him for a kiss once more before Kasper fell asleep in his arms and he soon followed.

“Creaking like a gooden I see? Kasp, just take it easy.” He said watching Kasper struggle to the box of compresses, as Kasper took his shirt off Chester walked over and helped unwrap the dressing his hands were warm, soft to the touch and gentle as he then placed the compress and wrapped the fresh bandages around him gently checking that it was okay and not too tight for him to move. Kasper’s phone was blowing up with messages and calls he looked to Kasper
“Someone clearly wants to get hold of you?”

Chester kissed Kasper on the cheek and brushed his arm against him “I gotta start working but tonight no buts you need to rest I’m ordering us a pizza and we’re gonna take that couch and that blanket and just rest watch some sappy movie and snuggle maybe if we’re still awake go and view the stars for a bit but we will see.” He went off to work at the kitchen talking away on meeting one person on the call yelled “your our manager you should be in the office why aren’t you in where are you?”
Followed by muffled words and cheering you go boss, nice one Chester.”

“Oh course it’s what you wanted so we can be together forever?” “We need to spread our wings and fly” she said twisting ringlets in Naala’s hair.
“I thought you would have already sorted that” Lila winked at naala and dunces her hands around Naala’s chest. Kissing her non stop.
Lila woke the next morning knowing full well what she done but she couldn’t believe Kasper was gone she couldn’t remember what happened last night it didn’t matter right she kissed naala “I’ll be back later just gotta sort something.” She said and headed out the door got to the apartment empty of Kasper’s stuff so she called and text him constantly she heard Lawrence next door wrecking the place smashing things crashing things and burning? Things were burning?

Lila grabbed her bits calling naala to see if she could move in with her as she only had a few bits. As she headed out the apartments went up in flames and Lawrence standing outside “let me take you to that girls house and we can talk about your partner and mine.”

"Your making me red, calling me cute all the time." kasper said, Looking emmbarsed as chester gave him a heart melting smile. "i...hope so. it was just a small gesture as i said before." he said, his hands in his pockets. Hair falling back over his face, somewhat hiding his reddened face from being called cute. He doesnt get called cute or anything like that but even if its repetitive, it always makes him turn red like a tomato.
"nothing!" he squeeked. Trying to keep his red face from being shown to chester. He had to be modest about this anyway and here he is red as a lobster. Chester sure knows his way with words.

"he did?" his face getting redder. Chester. Chester his neighbor called him cute. Sure it was old news by now but hearing that someone like him, looked at him and called him cute always made his heart flutter. "oh quiet." kasper grumbled. "dont tell him that. And im aware. I had the wonderful pleasure meeting him." He sighed. "i.. guess so." he said giving a smile. "he has helped me see clearly, and have the brains to get rid of my ex. Besides how can you say that." he scoffed. "not like you ever seen me before. Its fine. Dont worry about it." he said waving her off. "No no. please no need to. Just because i went through something doesnt mean your obligated to dote on me. Im fine." he said trying to get her to change her mind. "jamie is it? Interesting, i also happen to tinker about. Its my job nowadays. I would love to meet him along with you as well. And of course. Ill get you a nice arrangement."

"yes im sure ches." he said looking at chesters face. "well im worried about one person, that person being lawrence. He doesnt going to take this well." he sighed into chesters chest. "why does love have to be so hard.."
"i told you, she didnt tell me anything. I guess some of the texts you had with her about me and a few other things but nothing more then that."
"and ill hold you to that, i dont break them either. and i dont plan to start now."
"its fine love. Even if i get hurt, dont blame it on you alright? I dont want you getting hurt anymore because of him...We will find a way alright? just relax. he cant hurt you now..."

"Ill hold it to you then, its a challenge." he said giving a small laugh. "if thats the case, you will have to come back and get me...Joking. Ill just crawl to go get my advil to ease the pain. Dont wantcha to worry."
"Work trips? i forgot to ask, what do you do for your job? i guess mine is boring. Freelance, just sell my contraptions."
"oh that isnt needed." he said looking nervous. "i dont need to be spoiled. Its fine, i feel like a hassle if you have to bring me alone because i cant take care of myself.."
"As i said before. You dont have to give me anything. This was just a little gesture of my appreciation to you. I dont want you to fill like you need to pay me back...thanks.." he said kissing chester before falling asleep.

Kasper sighed as chester helped him get last nights bindings off. The warm hands feeling soothing to his aches. "thanks chester but you didnt have to do this.." he said. He looked over and walked to get his phone. Took one look and turned his phone off. "its no body." and turned away. His face sour. "lila is at it. Trying to play victim."

Kasper sighed. "you treat me to much. Its fine. Ill cook." he said waving him off. "but the evening relaxing sounds nice so ill take you up on that." he dragged a box from another room and carried it to the roof. Taking a music player as he worked away on some gadgets.

"maybe." naala said. Not liking the "forever" part of the statement. "Ill get that sorted now.." she said taking her phone out to call a friend. After they partied and drank till their drunk, a friend of naala's came to pick them up. They stumbled into naala's house and fell asleep ontop of each other.
"Goodbye love. Be quick." naala said, still half asleep.

When lila and lawrence knocked on naala's door. She groggily got up, put her neon streaked hair in a high messy ponytail. Currently in a tanktop and shorts. Opened the door and looked at lawrence then lila. "hello?" she said stepping aside so they could enter. she closed the door and rubbed her eyes. "so whats popping? who this guy?"

“Well then you shouldn’t be so cute?” He chuckled. Chester proceeded to move the hair from his face “it’s true. Small gesture huge meaning.”

Chester raised his eyebrow “nothing are you sure? Sure doesn’t seem like just nothing?” He smiled knowing what was going on.
“My, my your as red as a lobster, Kasper! It’s you know cute!” He smiled joking around with Kasper he found it cute and warmed his heart.

“Yes he calls you cute how many times you want me to repeat that?” She asked laughter could be heard in her voice.”oh why not? It’s cute!”
“I feel something worse went on with him can you keep a secret? I notice a few time when we met up like bruises and scars on him you may get a chance to see his legs and back are worst and I fear it was Lawrence that did this.”
“Well that’s good kick the toxic to the curb and of course I can say that I trust my brothers judgements!” She laughed.

“Hey Kasper whether you like it or not now that chessy knows you and whatever happens from here you matter to him so you matter to me!! So I’m doing this for you okay? It’s not a pity gift it’s a we’re here for you get used to it gift!”

“Oh great” she said another guy I’ll loose him too, he’s gonna be thrilled, I’ll be sure to let him know and of course would love to meet the
Guy who has taken my brother by swam and been the one on his mind ever since!”

Chester sighed “yeah he’s been my worry he can be really destructive and pretty scary.” He said “I’ll have to face the music sooner or later.love is always difficult but so Is life just gotta ride it together. He said pulling Kasper closer to him.

“I’m sorry she told you what now?” He laid back on the bed grabbing a pillow and hiding underneath “she literally doesn’t know when to stop talking. She probably…. Did she tell you about hot bod? She did didn’t she. crap.” He said feeling flustered and now being the one to turn red.
“Promise forever” he said kissing Kasper’s forehead.
“You wanna bet? He has a huge hold remember my sister? She’s still at risk. I’ll have to go back and get some prized possessions soon but yeah I guess other than that he can’t unless he finds me.”

“Make that a done deal!” Chester said smiling “kasp I’m always gonna worry about you, I love you.”
“Freelancer with contraptions, beautiful. Very creative, you’ll have to show me some of your work I’d be honored to see stuff you’ve made. Oh me I’m a manager at a major car company. Like the 60k a year manager not the 30k low kind.” He said not seeming to care for the words as the money meant little to him.

“Who said it was because I thought you couldn’t look after yourself I just want you to snuggle up with and to share my king size bed with. He smiled holding Kasper on his arms still.
“Maybe, I’m already thinking of ways to pay you back one by one.” He said looking Kasper inthe eyes.

“As I say over and over don’t have to I want too, accept it please. Someone loves you so much they are willing to help you, be there and comfort you.” He kissed his cheek. “Oh so soon? She’s got some nerve to be fair…” he said shaking his head.

“Fine we will cook together, no worries I can make that work romantic evening first date…. As soon as I finish work won’t be long my love” he winked at Kasper. As Kasper headed out.

After hearing about what fire Selena and Jamie made it as fast as they could to Kasper’s knocking on the door frantically when the door was open and she saw Chester she jumped at him “ your okay, your alright. I was so worried you d gone back to the apartment”
Chester looked confused “ no why?”
“They say a guy and potentially a girl burned the place down and it was your floor.”
She cried into him and he hugged her “ I was worried I’d lost you he did something terrible”
“It’s okay I’m okay.” He hugged Selena.

Jamie looked at Kasper “shall we give them some. Time?” He said walking with Kasper “so a tinkerer then tell me everything bro!” He said pulling a chair.

“Yup let’s drink she said pouring the drink and passing it to naala Lila barely able to stand straight.

Lila giggled “I will love”
“Well he burned the apartments and he wants information on his partner who is friends with Kasper so I said I’d help.” Though she went straight over to Naala and went to hug her and kiss her.

Kasper looked away. His face already beet red. "I cant help it.." he muttered. "i guess so." his current demeanor was quite a change from his normal, quiet, reserved and poker face personality. Now stuttering and red.

"oh its nothing. i told you." he said trying to put on a poker face but was failing with his face giving away what he was feeling. "fine.." he relented. "just stop. your going to make me burst a blood vessel." He said not pleased with chester. "besides. you know already. I don't get complimented all that often so when i do i'm a blushing mess." he crossed his arms and looked away. "i noticed." he scoffed not looking at chester but turned a shade darker when chester hit him with another "your cute" compliment.

"Oh..forget it." he sighed. rubbing his face. "i can keep secrets yes. i noticed the wounds and when i first found out, he was punched in the face." he sighed. "it was him. no doubt in it. and if he finds out if we do get together, go try to kill you,him or someone else close to him." he grumbled. "Fine. fine. You know i'm not pleased but sure. Gift is fine i guess." he said getting up from sitting down. "You don't have to say it like that.." he said feeling guilty. "ill be waiting. Most likely on the roof since that's where i do all my work."

"you want me to say them like a list?" he said giving a soft chuckle as he saw chester hide under the pillow. "see now your turning red." he teased. "yes she did. thanks for the compliments, i must say i did not think you were staring at me when i was changing the bandages back at the apartment."
"Ill do it." he said. "you will be less in danger, just give me what you need and ill get it. NO BUTS. Sorry but not really. I don't want you getting targeted again."
"I know." he said holding chesters hand. "love you to. thanks. i guess? its not much. Just a pastime that sells. if that makes sense." he played around with his rings. "i mean you can check the roof. that's where i have all my stuff so it doesnt crowd the downstairs with all my plant supplies." The roof can also be called an attic. It has a window to let in some sunlight but most of the time he has a blackout curtain covering it with just some lamps. There is lots of storage to have his materials, a small workbench and a organized area for tools. "car company? i guess i can see that." he said looking at chester. He didn't care for money. He just liked things simple. Wasn't picky and accepted just about anything.
"Alright..sounds nice." he said holding chester close. "alright but you don't have to be out of this world. something simple is fine." he instructed chester but knew it was just going in one ear and out the other. "i know your going to do more than that..just don't spend a lot on me alright?"
He looked down. "i.....right. thanks." he said looking at chester. "more things to learn in being a relationship i suppose." He reached for his phone and muted the notifications. "she does..."

As selena and jaime entered, a loud thump could be heard above. They could also hear kasper mutter a loud "god damn it." there was shuffling upstairs as the hatch opened and kasper struggled to climb down. He was wearing some goggles, hands cut and dirty. Same with his pants. He had also brought down with him some braces to help keep him upright. "sorry 'bout that. Hurt my leg because something fell on it. Be right back." he said limping to the other room, slight blood could be seen staining through his pants. A few moments he came back, the braces attached onto his leg and he was walking normally ish. not with a limp but a little stiffer. "So what did i miss?" after selena filled him in he sighed. "knew he would do something like that." he was leaning against the counter. Digging through a box on the counter that had medication in it. "glad i cleared my stuff out."
"hello, you must be jaime. Nice to meet you." he said, not giving his hand as he still needed to wash them and apply some bandaids. "I would show you but the attic is a bit of a mess right now." after he cleaned his hands he gave jaime a hand shake. "i can go get some examples of my work if you want but introductions first. So your a tinkerer so i heard, what do you make? i guess just like recent builds will suffice."

Naala looked at lawrence. "burned the apartment building down? well thats something." she said taking a sip of a cup of coffee. "partner..friends with kasper...your ex?" she said taking another sip. Wearing glasses as well. "uh so why you here?" she asked lila as they hugged and kissed. "i mean im not questioning...well i am."

“Awww Kasper, do I detect a hint of someone enjoying the compliments?” He laughed.
Chester looked at Kasper “I’m sorry I’ll stop don’t want you get hurt by compliments that wound t be fun to tell the doctor “so how did this happen, well I was getting compliments and it just sorta happened” I can see it now. But honestly you deserve it the compliments not that to happen”

“Well in my opinion it’s her loss, to see that smile would make anyone melt. Don’t know why she wouldn’t have wanted to see it more often than not? But it’s CUTE when you do! Sorry I had to last time” he laughed hugging Kasper.

Selena smiled on the other end of the phone “thank you, I’m worried about him, he spends most of his time making sure everyone else is okay his team at work, the older gentleman that lived down the hall from him, me and Jamie honestly he never looks after himself he’s always overworking himself and it worries me. He was timid a few times when I last saw him. Oh” she stopped “that would be why I didn’t know that Lawrence was threatening him by using me, no wonder we have to meet away from certain locations. I don’t like to ask but please WAIT DID YOU SAY YOU MAY GET TOGETHER?” She started getting all excited “ahhhhhh you both have to tell me of it happens.” What was this? Someone else getting excited for them being together? Another strange feeling no one was like this when Lila got with Kasper? They all just shrugged.
“Jamie Chester and Kasper may be a thing soon!” Kasper heard her say and Jamie respond “sweet, happy for them both and the fact the guy tinkers means he’s a winner already!”

“Sorry Jamie also knows I can’t contain the excitement. Okay cool it Selena, cool down. Sweet well I’m on spring break now from studies so I’m sure if you don’t mind we can pop down to see you both haven’t seen Chester since Christmas and I’d love to meet you the one who makes my brother so happy!”.

“No, no it’s fine” he said blushing. “Stop it I am and it’s not a good look for me, so I’m hiding but these white sheets aren’t doing me any justice.” He said hiding under the pillow but his eye peering at Kasper.

“She’s gonna get a massive talking to when I see her next for telling you everything, though….”he brushed the hair away from Kasper’s face “I’m glad she did, honestly believe it or not I’d be scared to tell someone like you that I like them. Sweet, beautiful genuine guys like you don’t come along often, when I saw how Lila treated you I just wanted to yeet her into tomorrow, to see how you relaxed when she wasn’t around and to see that smile just” he flustered as he thought about it. “Call it’s the first time jitters or whatever but I think even after 4 years, 10,years even 20 that, that smile, your kiss, your touch your everything would still make me still feel like the first time we met. I fall hard what can I say. I’m not one to obsesses it creeps me, not one to be attached 24/7 you got stuff to do cool go do it. Just be safe, you want to spend a night together I’m all yours. What you want to do I’m cool with.”
He raised his eyebrow at Kasper “you honestly thought I wasn’t watching…… you honestly thought…. You knew what you was doing kasp don’t deny that!” He said pulling Kasper close once more. “Yes I was I’m not going to deny that… I can’t anyways since Selena gave
You all I said and thought.” He giggled.

“Thanks Kasp, maybe I don’t know I’ll think on it okay? You mean far too much to me to let you get in the hands of Lawrence. I know you can handle yourself I saw that but still he’s 30 and a bodybuilder he trains In fighting. I don’t want him to think if I’m not there he can just go for you!”

He looked at Kasper love in his eyes “love you more!” Probably something Lila never said to him. He knew and wanted to make sure he knew he was loved.

“We’ll give me the grand tour when I finish work then you’ll have all my undivided attention! Because I really want to see all these things you’ve made.” He smiled.
“Trust me wasn’t my first choice, wanted to renovate Motorcycles for a living but Lawrence broke that dream for me so now I’m in an office. I love the team, money isn’t bad but I don’t care for that I wanna do something I’m passionate about, but it’s too late now. But least this way I can still feel the passion and enjoyment as it radiates off you.”

“Kasper I’m not gonna throw money at you, last thing I’ll do honestly I most do the time forget I have it… the work thing? That’s all paid for by the company I don’t spend a penny, I just want you with me when I go because thinking of a few nights without you…. Makes me sad, but I’ll do it if I must and if you want space by all means you take all time you need. Like I said I’m
Not glued to your hip just would like you there that’s all.” He smiled.

“Things to learn about being in a healthy relationship, balance. Communication and just appreciation.”
“Let me guess she wants you back?”

As Chester opened the door and greeted Selena and Jamie they heard a loud thud and Chester ran to the hatch “you okay kasp?”
He yelled up then seeing him come down he helped him down.
Chester rolled his eyes “really? Your mine for less than 24 hours and your already hurt… Welp guess I failed!” He laughed.
Selena immediately hugged Kasper when he came back “it’s so good to finally meet you, Harper Chester has place do on the side I couldn’t not though this was sooner than I expected but Lawrence burned down the apartments Chester was living in but was seennleaving with some girl? Some say it was the neighbour but I don’t know no full news has come.”

“Was he okay the older guy?” Selena nodded “thank goodness and what oh!” Panic ran through his face “cookie? Where’s cookie?” She smiled “right here” she opened the hatch and lifted up a cat fur coloured like a cookie. Chester held the cat close hugging her “she’s got a few burns but Jamie got her out!” “Thanks Jamie” Chester said. He slumped down slightly in tears “so all my stuff, plants and such all gone?” He asked softly, Selena nodded and proceeded to hug him comforting him.

Jamie followed with Kasper to the kitchen “yeah I am, Kasper right? Nice to meet you also, I erm, heard a lot about you, probably more than I should but we won’t dwell on that!” He laughed.

“I mean after the state you came down in give yourself some time maybe? But yes I do I tinker a lot get in trouble for the amount of time I send tinkering from Selena but she means well and she knows I Love it. So I made a little robot toy like kids toy? I made a gadget to open things much easier, also i revamp a lot of old gadgets to make them modern like what needs to happen here.” He said taking a few tools from his bag and some oil and went to the braces and tweaked them to move more freely but did the job keeping him up right.. “now walk for me…” he instructed Kasper.
“There you go now you won’t feel as robotish as you walk. And can climb the ladder with ease.” It’s knowing the parts to tweak. Them new bolts should help the other seems a little rusty I guess form the use they get.”
“It’s nice to find another tinkerer like your young too right im 20 and I’m sure your maybe the same to find someone same age who does this is well I haven’t found anyone. And you seem like a cool dude. But I bet your used to having like all those friends and such who are into the same thing you are right?” He asked.

Lawrence smirked “yup it’s gone well I’m here becuase she said her partner was with mine and that they were together and he was shirtless so something went down and I got his address now I’m gonna head there and get my partner back she needed a lift here so for the address I said I’ll drop her. So I’m off bye” he waved.

Lila looked at naala “well I was hoping we could live together you know so we can be together also. Was thinking that we can talk about kids and when you wanna get married and all that stuff she said leaning back into naala.

"stop..." he said his face red, peeking his eye out from under his hands. "its not like i got compliments everyday like you give them to me once every minute. Not used to being called cute and everything."
"Hurt?" he laughed. "its fine. its fine. but that would be a case for the doctor." he said giving a chuckle but shut up quickly. eyeing chester. "dont you dare say anything. but thanks."

"well." he said playing around with his hands. "i was told a lot from her that my smile always melted her insides. for a while after i gained my suspicions, i thought she was lying. she might not have but im glad she doesnt get to see it again. and its fine. I dont mind." he said holding chesters hand as he hugged him.

"Isnt that how everybody works..Nevermind me. Ill keep an eye on him. And yep. I tried to get chester to tell you the truth, he didnt budge so i dropped the idea altogether. Shush. quiet down." Kasper hissed. "your voice is blaring into my ear, anymore and ill go death. And why you telling him" he sighed. "it doesnt have to be public knowledge but whatever. Its fine. And sure?" he said. "im not sure of chesters agenda but im free mainly any day. I work in freelance so i have a flexible schedule."

"haha. Here you are pegging on me for going red now look at you.You look fine in red. it suits you. Not the end of the world someone see's you turn red like a lobster. White sheets eh? i think hands on your face would hide it better." he teased. Kasper was looking at chester through his eye hole. Giving a pleased smirk.

"oh you dont have to do that. Your ego and dignity calls but i told you its fine. But if you would rather to your pride i understand." he said folding his arms and looking away. "Would we all. And stop. those words are making me turn red again." he said not looking at chester. "I guess we thought the same on that." he reached out to hold chesters hand. "you dont have to go that in depth." he said giving a small giggle. His face relaxed and his breathing not as laboured as it usually is. With his whole skeleton being more brittle and easily to become stiff then crack, his breathing is also affected with it being more laboured and strained then a normal person. He can do some work outs here and there but cant go for long times of doing it or its intense. "thanks but leaving you would never cross my mind." he said giving him a peck. "ok ok. Let me put it this way, I didnt think you were looking at me like that." he said laughing as he was pulled into a hug. "good. Because i can say the same for you." he said moving his hand over chesters chest then back at his face. Giving a small smile.

"fine but i dont want you getting the punch in the face again. I know you can handle YOURSELF but what about him? its different. Your what he wants. He doesnt want selena or her boyfriend. He wants you. And he isnt going to let go of you."
"love you as well.." he said holding onto chester. His eyes still holding the matt dull olive colour with no sheen but you could tell he meant it.

"i mean its still a dream no? your telling me about it now. Just because someone put a downer on it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. Its never to late to do something. Even if it can only be a hobby. Thanks but what about you? enjoyment and passion should radiate off you as well. and i wont take no for an answer."
Kasper gave a shrug. "sure fine by me. Would suck as well if i couldnt be with you. Sure i can live with it, so can you but it would suck for both of us."
"Tell me about it." he muttered. Reading the spam of texts with a "im going to kill you." face. "stupid. trying to send me crying videos."

"im fine." kasper yelled back. "no you didnt." kasper said hitting chesters back. "its fine. it happens everyday im used to it, now move." he said grumbling. He acted like a grumpy old grandfather trying to get things done even though his back is barely holding him up. "hey selena. nice to meet you as well." he said hugging her back. "Oh girl? girl." he rolled his eyes. "gotta be that backstabber lila. She tried to pull me into the i dont know whats going on by saying she didnt know why the apartment was empty."
"All your stuff is gone?" kasper said looking at chester. "you shoulda told me you had stuff. I had time to go and get it." he walked over to chester and patted his back since selena was hugging him.

"Its fine. when you got a brittle body like mine you just shove whatever body problems you have and move on." he said taking another painkiller. Sitting on a stool. "ah cute." he said. "i work mostly in the original creations. I dont revamp, well sometimes i do. But most of the time i put my effort in the stuff for my customers and throw whatever i make for myself in the trash because the effort is minimal."
"As i said before, i dont bother with stuff for me but thanks." he said. "helps a lot." he got off the chair and did some pacing. "thanks again. feels better." he got back on the chair and shook his hand. A small crack could be heard and he sighed in relief. "feels better but at the same time kills me by the shot of pain."
Kasper looked at jaime and sighed. He reached over and took a pill bottle from the huge container full of them. "read the required age to take these please." he said out of the blue. After jaime read twenty, kasper allowed him to register it. "im 20. Same age as you. If i was younger, i would be dead. these pills are the strong stuff. Get your facts right." he leaned back taking the bottle and putting it back neatly in its specified area. "nah." he said. "wish but i cant talk to people for the life of me in a way that they want to hear. Just a boring person to them. Dont have friends. I also was also the butt of the joke with my ex's friends for what i did and wanted to do." he said camly. Staring at jamie with an intimidating look. "as i said before, get your facts right."

Naala looked at lawrence and waved him off. she closed the door and looked at lila, when she said that she sighed. "we need to talk. Lila." She leaned across the wall next to the door. "LIla.." she shook her head. Holding her cup of coffee. "let me tell you something. when people go to the bar, they want a fling. not a date. thats the thing. your cute. but that doesnt mean i love you. sure i said it a bunch but hun. i never meant it to become a long term thing. You were so oblivious to the fact and just wanted someone. The most naive person i ever met. i mean tell me. when did i ever show you that i ever wanted to make this go longer? never. exactly. so what im saying is that you mean little to me. just a fling and thats it. So if you want someone to love like that, go find someone else. or somewere else. toodles." she said putting the drink on the table. "i want you out." as she opened the door, not facing lila.
"Besides." she said turning around. "you were so naive to the point it took me little time to get you wrapped around my finger. so why not play with you?" she gave a smirk "isnt that what you did with your lovely boyfriend? Hah. wondering how i found that, thing is. i make sure i know who i kiss to the max, wasnt hard to see you flaunting on how your boyfriend," *air quotes on boyfriend* "paid for your anniversary you had with other people. your true intentions with him were written all over your face. Honestly even if i wanted to pursue a long term, i wouldnt want to do it with some gold digger like you. i mean you never even bothered to pay for any of the drinks we had at the bar. like how shallow is that when your drinking most of them." she scoffed. "consider this payback. leading you like a dog just like you led him. i call that karma. i dont love gold diggers."

“Well you better be, because you can’t change what you are.”
“I mean it is indeed. I’m, not, I’m not scouts honor!” He giggled wanting to say something but held back he knew he teased Kasper enough for now anyways.

“I understand why, it really does. It’s not something that happens often I can tell? But honestly she doesn’t deserve to see that smile not after the way she hurt you. It makes me so angry that she couldn’t do what she did to you. I think you were right to have your suspicions.” He said holding kasper.

Selena sighed “I thought as much he doesn’t like to make others worry about him just goes on like nothing happens.”
She started laughing “im sorry but it’s exciting im so happy for you both. He has to know he’s my partner. Besides he’s known Chester a while he works at the same company as him, Chester did his boss technically it was through ches that I found jamie.
“Ooooh freelance check you out! Amazing. Yeah I’ll check with him and we can sort something.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever it’s cute when you do it, I just look like a lobster. But thank you kasp,
“True but then you wouldn’t be able to see me” he joked moving the pillow to kiss Kasper then hiding again.

“I can’t help it stop being so cute then, he said cuddling into him. “ I do because it’s true, as would it never cross my mind.” He said pecking him back.
“again Kasper really? Like if I could see you like that all the time I would definitely be looking.period. It’s just a fact.” He said brushing his had against Kasper’s cheek and down to his chest as Kasper did the same.

“I know I don’t know what I’ll do about him, I’m working on it. Being here helps as he doesn’t know and I know my sister is in spring break right now so she’s staying at Jamie’s. But honestly in reality I don’t know all I want is you guys safe.”

Chester looked down “ I mean I guess it still is? Just don’t get to talk about it often. I mean yeah again I’ll think on it. One thing at a time baby steps things have gone faster than I expected and I wanna enjoy right now.”
“Well one dream is radiating happiness from me right now if that counts? I would say it’s the cutie in front of Me but he brushed every time I call him that.” He joked swooping kasper into his arms cuddling his head into Kaspers
Neck close to falling asleep from how content he was with kasper. “It would be lonely and boring without you by my side to explore the towns history and having that empty space right next to me.” He said puppy dog eyes darting at kasper.
“Wait crying video, who does that? That’s blackmail she’s trying to do right there.” Chester said getting changed “am I okay to borrow those clothes again?”’he asked standing shirtless in front of Kasper.

Chester laughed as he came through “okay? As long as your fine?” He checked.
“Finally at last she said.” “Oh really the ex? They probably talked and think that your together?”

“I had a lot of stuff kasp,
Like that whole apartment was practically full of my stuff just the box in the corner was his.” He placed hi hand out to grab Kasper’s “it’s okay I got the main thing. He said holding cookie.

“I can imagine it’s quite a painful journey. But your strength is admirable.” “Yeah well I was studying a lot graduated 6 months ago so it’s a part time activity you know a hobby or such?”
“Original creator, now I definitely wanna see your stuff bro! Maybe we could Colin on something?” He asked.

“Well as long as it’s helped? If you need it tweeting here’s my number call me and let me know, I’ll see if I have any others so you can alternate I see metal sticking out on that part so I’ll fix them no problem.”
Jamie stared at Kasper as he reeled of the get your facts right and he just nodded “straight up talker I like it. Kudos to you! Sorry for lack of facts but now I know! Thanks for correcting. So these original pieces? Wanna lead the way?” He asked Kasper.

Before Kasper lead jamie up to go see the original work he did, Chester pulled Kasper to the side “hey so this is cookie, she’s my cat and I don’t wanna just assume anything but do you like cats, are you okay with cats? If not I’ll ask Selena to take her.” He said eyes watering at the thought. He didn’t want to part but needs must and it wouldn’t t be like she’s not going to a good home. Cookie meowed at Kasper in a cute sweet way her cookie coloured fur and her two coloured eyes blinking at Kasper.

Selena looked over at them both well we’re heading for dinner after jamie comes down from seeing Kasper’s fine work you both wanna join or have other plans?” She asked.

Chester looked at Kasper holding his hand for a moment “we have other plans thanks sis.” He said letting Kasper head off.

“Wait what you can’t do this to me you said you loved me forced me to break up with Kasper I did this for you what freaking game are you playing at?” She yelled picking up the nearest glad and throwing it just missing naala.

“You used me like I did Kasper well stuff you naala, and your pathetic twisted drop on drop off girls. Just, just whatever I’m done!” She said going off crying.
She met up with Lawrence and jumped in his car before he drove off “what the heck do you want?” He said “I want my kaspy back!”
Lawrence smirked pulled the car in gear and they drove off.

"Well he has me worried and thats final." he sighed. "but it does have me questioning when and were lawrence is lurking. He can be anyway and do anything to get chester back."
"Thanks." kasper said fumbling around with the choker around his neck. "i see. sorry if my words offended you. Didnt mean it like that. Cute story." he gave a nod. "its nothing really. Just dont fit in with normal jobs and i need to earn a living."

"i think i still look like a lobster. Besides you l look cute when you do it." kasper chuckled, patting chester. "dont you want me not to see you so you can hide your face?" kasper questioned "and there you go back to your hidey hole." he said leaning back. "well sorry." he rolled his eyes. "its me. I cant just stop being cute." he said in air quotes."hah. Am i that irresistible?" he asked. "oh stop..." he said getting squirmy from chesters hands on his body. His face getting a shade of pink. After chester was done kasper covered his face embarrassed.
"But im not a dream though, im real." he said giving a chuckle. Holding onto chester. "if you keep saying that ill keep turning red." he said. "i promise ill come with you. Ill fill the empty side of the bed if you so desire." he said. "now stop with the puppy eyes. its going to drive me over the wall." he said flicking chesters forehead. "she does. its super pathetic as well. standing in front of were i threw the knife at her. fake crying."
Kasper looked up and his face turned from pale ivory to red. "yes you can." he said immediately looking back down to seem preoccupied in his phone. "dont just stand there shirtless." he said fumbling around, throwing a shirt at him. His ears were burning, he just saw chester..shirtless. he had muscle was built well. dreamy..

"im fine." kasper said waving chester off. "she probably told him that." he said rubbing the back of his head. "i gotta knock some sense into her. my phone bout to explode because of her." he said looking down at his phone screen. "she stopped for now. not sure if thats good or bad..."
"But you could of told me. heck half the stuff i would of been fine leaving to get things of YOURS." he said getting agitated. "well thats not making it better. im glad you got the cat but what about everything else?" he was about to go off a tangent but stopped. Instead looked down, feeling guilty for spouting out nonsense. "forget about me. sorry about that."
"its nothing really." kasper said. "thank you but there could be worse things out there. I can see that. some things can only stay hobbies and never get anywhere. I would love to see some things you created. Sure that would be fine."
"its helped. thank you. no need to do anything else." he said holding his hands up. "I mean if you insist but i can live with how it is now."
"Its easier. Small talk is nice in certain situations but boring. and there mostly in my attic. But i do have some here and there." He got off his chair and walked to another room right next to the kitchen. Inside it was quite spacious. Towering mechanisms covered the walls with smaller ones set up on tables. "these are just a few of them." he said waving his hand over them. "some big ones are commissions, others are personal projects that dont get much attention since i focus on orders more. But i like em so they staying." he was explaining some projects when he stopped at a handmade fish tank with handmade wooden fish laying in it. He stopped, his face going dark. "moving on." he said picking the wooden fishtank up. "i plan to burn this sometime soon." he held it tightly in his hand finishing his tour and looked at jamie. "any questions? sorry if it was a mouthful."

"ah so thats their name." he said petting the cat. "i do enjoy cats and im fine with them. no allergies. Its fine, you can keep her here. i dont mind. and heterochromia? cool." he said taking her from chester and petting her, hearing the puurs come from cookie. "some burnt off hair but do some chops and that will grow nicely."
Kasper looked over. "cant. got other plans, thanks for the offer though."

"Lila. I did not force you to do anything, you broke up with him. that was final." she said picking at her nail. "you told me so many times you wanted him gone no? im playing the break you guys apart and dump you game. and looks like i won." she smirked in lila's face. "thanks hun. i really perfected the art. now leave, i have to get my nails done." she said enjoying lila distressed face.

“He has us all worried, he’s so sweet and caring he’s not one to use violence to fix things so he gets hurt a lot as people take advantage of his good nature.” “Oh don’t worry not at all you couldn’t. Besides I get that I’m in full time education right now so I understand the 9-5 life isn’t the case for everyone. Tell me though has Chester been working them unearthly hours while he’s with you? Like he gets up at 5 goes for his run and is working by 6:30 I suppose the last night maybe not but he works until like 10pm trying to get him not to is like pulling blood out of a stone need you to whip him into shape!” She laughed.

“Yeah but your my lobster so it’s okay, besides I will stay hiding in my hidey hole until the redness train has set sail.” Chester laughed “I know you can’t love, but you don’t have to quote the truth” he laughed.
“You tell me? I sure find it hard to stay away from you!” Chester said still brushing his hand across Kasper’s chest,’even after he asked him to stop.
“Well I guess this is true but let me check?” He said touching Kasper’s chest one final time before nodding “I guess your real but may have to check again later and do regular checks” he chuckled.

Chester gave an excitable “yay” and hugged Kasper when he said he would come with him “I do desire that very much I think the next one I have to attend is next week? But the puppy dog eyes work right?” He chuckled cuddling Kasper.
“Owww, hey that hurt” Chester joked laying his head on Kasper’s lap “you have to look after me now. You injured me” he said jokingly being a damsel in destress, slowly pulling himself closer to Kasper wrapping his arms around his waist.
“Why is she fake crying? Is she desperate or something?” He asked.

Chester noticed the blushing on Kasper as he quickly looked back down to his phone and threw a shirt at him “oh kasp, thanks for that he said changing into some fresh joggers and taking the shirt and throwing it right back at Kasper. “ too hot for a shirt tonight especially with you around he said grabbing his zip hoodie placing it so it covered his shoulders and nothing else still revealing his upper half’s bod.
“So shall we go to cook dinner or you got some work you need to finish?” He asked.

“What Lila? Hmmm yeah what if…. Naa, well argh words Ches, words what if she and Lawrence you know…. Team up?”
“I know I could have but honestly I didn’t believe that you could like me back the way you do. Didn’t think we would have got this far I thought I would have just been the company you needed till your back on your feet and headed back in a day or two. I didn’t expect this wonderful thing we have going on to blossom like it did and to be honest yes I paid for it but I have photos I have memories but nothing has ever made a house feel like a home than when I met you.” He said to Kasper looking up as he not apologised for going off nearly in a tangent . He held his hand to Kasper.”it’s okay don’t have to be sorry, thank you love.”

“No worries, yeah unfortunately with bills to pay and such it’s tough to find something you love that can sometimes only pay well time to time. Sure I have a couple on my phone but I’ll have to bring some over and show you” Jamie said scrolling through showing pictures and explaining what they are and what they do.”
Jamie laughed “Kasper you seen the state of them you need new ones,‘I’ll sort something don’t worry, I do insist or else Selena will be on my case” he giggled.

“I agree with you on that one’s amazing lead the way!” He said following Kasper. As he saw all the masterpieces infront of him he asked questions inspected parts and admired the handiwork that was ahead. He was startled with the fishtank how quickly he swiped it to burn. Jamie knew better than to ask questions on that particular piece. “Only one, how do I sign up for a piece to buy and be made these are rocking? Your super talented I could learn a few things or more of your willing to teach, you seem like you would be great to learn from.”

“Yeah, cookie is her name, oh Kasper you mean it, thank you so much” Chester said kissing Kasper “she is indeed a rarity with her eyes and fur it’s not common the two are often come together.” He said as he handed over cookie to Kasper. “Mhm, she will be okay hopefully not too much smoke inhalation she had.” He said looking over at Kasper in awe of him holding cookie and there both looking well cute together.

As Jamie and Selena headed for dinner Chester got set to the kitchen dragging Kasper with him “so let’s get dinner cooked and onto the movie with popcorn and ice cream. And blankets and you in my arms” he said day dreaming as he made dinner with Kasper.
They sat and watched the film together, laughing, smiling cuddling and kissing the whole night through till Jamie and Selena came back and they all went to sleep Selena with Jamie and Chester with Kasper’ and at the end of the bed was cookie curled in between Kasper’s feet.

Lila looked at naala “you snake in the grass how could you what fun is that messing with peoples feelings? I broke up with him because you forced yourself at me with all these twisted mind games
Everyone has ups and downs but you just play on that… win sickly.” She said. Waking out the door.

Her and Lawrence drove to Kasper’s house and it was early hours past time waiting Lawrence and Lila were kissing waiting for Chester to being his run.
5am after waking up and seeing cookie up in Kasper’s arms curled he kissed them both and headed out on time Chester was about to head out the door when Jamie joined him “let’s go!” Chester said. As they were half way Lawrence stoped them saying how he is not allowing Kasper to take Chester away. He hit Jamie and as Chester began to stop him. He got him in the gut, cutting him left right and centres and hit him one more time “I’ll get you back Chester mark my words if you even so kiss him your mine and he will suffer.”Lawrence raged.
Jamie helped Chester up who was in pretty bad shape he makes it back as he lays him on. Kasper’s too next time Kasper. Looking at him “It was Lawrence” he said letting Kasper help sort Chester.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back