• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Amulet: The Parallel Arc

"to bad he gets used like a trash bag and thrown away just as easily." not to say he wasnt like that, Just like him. Not mention themself but look out for others. "i guess you could say that. I can feel him get up pretty early in the morning and already be on his computer doing work. Im asleep most of the time, simply because i rarely get good sleep like this so i cant pass it up. Ill try to but who knows, if he wont listen to you then he wont listen to me."

"My nickname is lobster now?" he said putting the "your my lobster" in air quotes. "that just sounds off. But here i am. quoting the truth, directly from your mouth." he said putting his finger on chesters lips. Kasper tensed up when chester moved his hands across his chest. He clenched his fist, eyes closed shut. Face getting another shade. "you didnt have to check.." he muttered. "Oh stop. Now your doing this on purpose." his face flushed from the chest touches.

"Next week already? well thats quick. Didnt think it would be off the bat already. But try to lessen the hugs. Im more fragile." he said trying to shift in chesters hold. "not going to answer that because i dont want you getting any ideas." he said giving a irritated scoff. "fine fine." kasper said patting chesters face. "seems good." enjoying chesters annoyed expression. "of course she is." he muttered. Rolling his eyes. "when has she not." he moved his hand through chesters hair. Making little braids from the curls.
"dont bother...hey!" he said as he got the shirt in the face. He tossed it off to reveal chester shirtless again. His face flushed heavily as he looked away. Kasper sneaked a peek and immediately turned back. Putting his hand up to chester. "can you please not look at me like that. The jacket that is only covering your shoulders isnt helping your case.."
"We can cook dinner. Ill get the other things done in the evening."

"well that would be something." he said rubbing the back of his head in annoyance. "not fun. two crazy ex's trying to get their boyfriends back."
"well I did." he said pinching chesters cheek. "believe it. Love ya." he said pecking him in the cheek. "well i mean your not wrong. your the company, but i got back on my feet because of you. heck dont think there was a break. not like i needed it. Like a flower." he said, eyes glazing over to a flower on the countertop. He sighed. "but i still feel bad.." he stopped when chester comforted him. He took a deep breath. His face etched with pain and annoyance. "stupid body of mine.." he said under his breath.

"ooh nice." he said peering over to his phone screen. "man these are pretty cool. I like your creativity with all of these." he said asking a occasional question. "yes im aware but it shouldnt be something you need to worry over. Well ill tell selena to get off your case. Its fine. I implore you." he said walking over back to the chair to sit back down. "sorry, its getting taxing to stay up for long when im without my usual painkillers. and even with them. I need to call my doctor soon to see if its getting worse. Or i need to get something stronger." He tried to lean back but stopped when a small crack could be heard. He leaned over, arms on the counter to stabilize him. "sorry, im like a old grandpa at this point. Chester, can you go get the heating pad from over in the trunk next to the bed? sorry for the hassle and thank you."

The trunk was a handmade one with kasper's signature etched on it along with a date of when the creation was finished. inside was multiple heating pads and cooling pads. But on the bottom was a pile of letters stacked neatly on top of each other. Clearly old but in good condition. They were all addressed to "lila" Odd as the date for all them varied, mainly from a few years ago. Must be old letters he had never sent.

Kasper looked somberly at the fishtank and shook his head. "sorry for the detour. I just thought i burned it with all the others. guess i forgot to check this room. course i didnt.." He looked over at Jamie. "sign up to buy..? oh no no. if you want to commission me ill do it for free. no need to pay." he said holding his hand up. "thanks. i try my best. I get a lot of practice refining and learning new skills since im making these like 24/7. And of course i can teach, be wary im no teacher so my skills in trying to explain something to someone are weak but ill try."

"course i do, who would say no to a cute cat?" he said petting cookie. "i mean, i used to have a cat. though they died years ago. I did make a grave in the backyard. Still standing. But on the other side isnt she the cutest little furball." he cooed.

"well dont get ahead of yourself. Dinner isnt going to cook by itself." he chopped up some greens and helped chester prep the dinner. After they finished they both huddled together on the couch. Having a grand couple time, something he rarely had with lila. When night fell and selena and jamie came back, they all went to sleep.

She shrugged. "gives me some sort of pleasure. Hun. didnt force. suggested. there is a difference." she said holding her hands up. "twisted mind games? lila. hunny no. I just told you what you wanted to hear." she said knowing lila knew that was all true. "sure i played some part in it but i mean..who wouldnt. Im aware. And It helped with getting you to crumble your walls sooner." She said waving lila goodbye. She took out a pack of smokes and walked outside on the other side of the house. Listening to some music as she watched the sky.

Kasper awoke with a start as jamie entered the bedroom. He took one look at jamie and chester and got out of bed quickly, ignoring the pain. He had jamie help him onto the couch, putting multiple towels on the couch beforehand. He cleaned the wounds, thankfully they werent infected and the cuts arent fatally deep. After a few hours of constantly bandaging and applying pressure, the wounds seem to stop bleeding for now. Jamie had a bruise from the hits and kasper gave him some compresses. Kasper sat next to chester. Watching him, making sure he was doing good. Too tired and too much in pain to get the care he needed himself. He was worried about chester. he isnt going to die. He cant die. He wont die.

After chester woke, kasper gave him a tired smile. "hey, you were ambushed by lawrence. figures, he knew your schedule no?" he got up and checked his temperature. "your stable. Thats a relief." He looked at the bandages, faint blood stains could be seen but not as bad as before. "how are you feeling? you got pretty beat up." he said. Pain shooting through his body everytime he moved, he hadn't gotton his painkillers yet so him still conscious was a miracle at this point. "are you hungry? thirsty? or just need some quiet? i can go if needed." he said "if you need quiet time and all."

“Yeah he’s a good soul and it’s just a shame he gets treated so badly, abused even for it.”
Selena agreed “yeah goes for his run and then works but makes sure the laptop is up and running before hand though. I suppose for a while it’s the only thing he had in his life to keep him going?”
“Oh please make sure you get enough sleep, I’m sure it’ll be fine. But yeah I’m sure he would listen to you, from what I’ve heard anyways.” She said smirking on the other side of the phone.

“Well no, I wouldn’t say I was nicknaming you lobster. Per say…. Maybe implying your cute reddness was giving lobby vibes” he giggled but stoped and blushed as Kasper’s finger touched his lips.
“Hmmm, think I did have to check, thinks it’s in the requirements package ,your right I am doing it on purpose.” He said as he did it one more time.

“Well, my work is demanding sometimes I was due to go anyways, but if it’s too soon for you then I understand.” He said as he released Kasper from his embrace “sorry I didn’t mean too, didn’t hurt you did I?”
Chester laughed “no it’s fine honestly I’m sorry I’ll chill out a bit.”
Chester sighed a little as he laid there while Kasper made little braids in his hair. He smiled and closed his eyes just enjoying the feeling for just a moment.

Chester stood there with some slight laughter in his voice as he noticed Kasper’s lobsterness returning. He headed closer to Kasper grabbing his hands and holding them “not helping my case? Hmmm, you sure seems like I’m helping my case just fine…” he smirked as he kissed Kasper and grabbed his laptop and phone.
“Sure we can cook dinner get everything sorted and sure if you’d rather? Do what ya gotta do love” he turned back to Kasper quickly..
“Oh and kasp, I’m not changing!” He said winking at Kasper as he headed out the room.

Chester sighed “it doesn’t sound fun at all, I really don’t wanna have to deal with them trying to break us, hurt us or mess with our heads. Who knows what they are capable of?”

Chester smiled and nodded “I do believe it, love you too… awww, you definitely too modest some times Kasp.” He chuckled.

“Hey don’t feel bad it’s okay? Don’t blame the body of yours either, so you have a few issues it’s okay? Still got the rocking hot bod?” He said looking at Kasper smiling.

Jamie nodded “thanks man I try they are nowhere as good as yours but it’s something I guess.” He said putting his phone away.
“Oh don’t sweat it. Honestly it’s not a problem. Naa, she means well she’s caring like Chester.”

Jamie watched worried for Kasper as he sat down “here let me help you sit in better position tell me how you’d like to sit. Don’t sweat it we all have our problems. Just wanna be able to make you more comfortable and more stable you know? I’d definitely see the doctor though you can’t keep going like this man.” Jamie said.

Chester looked up and nodded when Kasper asked him to get the compresses. “Sure thing kasp.” He said as he made his way over admiring the trunk it was in running his fingers along it before opening and taking the compresses.
Chester saw the letters and he wanted to mention about it but sighed it wasn’t his place. He brought a smile back to his face and came over to Kasper “here let me help put these on, gonna have to get some more I think.” He said Starting to help place the compress on Kasper.

Jamie waved Kasper off “no it’s fine your health is more important and no questions about the fishtank. “Oh I mean maybe but least let me get the materials needed for it or something? That’s amazing it’s not problem I’m a bit of a slow learner so it’s all good here!”

“Haha this is true.” He smiled “oh really? Not good but least you made something to remember them.” Cookie meowed at Kasper and snuggled into his arms.”see she likes you.”

“Okay, okay!” Chester said as he prepped making sure that Kasper had a chair to rest if needed and he prepared the food and started cooking. Then they had their evening together huddled on the couch with the blanket and cookie sitting on Kasper.

Lila looked at Naala and yelled at her “what the heck is wrong with you? Your twisted naala, twisted to the core.”’she threw the nearest object to her at the wall close to naala. She then got annoyed and went straight for naala in a girl cat fight style. “You monster, you disgust me.” She said getting up adjusting herself and walking out.

Chester awoke eyes blinking heavily as he looked up to Kasper. “Of course he does, he wanted to know before where I was, when I was going, who I was with, what time I was back etc.” he said coughing and laying his head back down.

“Wouldn’t be surprised if it comes later. I’m okay, but you aren’t please go take the meds and get Jamie to help with the compress for you. Or better yet just come back here and I’ll help he said trying to sit up and screeching in pain.
“I don’t need you to leave I need you to get the things you need, thank you for being here for me but we both can’t be down, so please take your meds and get your compresses, if you got stuff you want to do or have to do it’s fine I gotta get started in working anyways.” He said reaching grabbing the laptop opening it to start typing and Selena coming in and slamming it shut “no don’t even think about working have you seen the state of you?”
“Doesn’t stop me typing sel?” He replied.
“Just rest please, we will stay and help you both out, Jamie can help out Kasper if he wants to do his work and you Ches are gonna rest no work.” She said hands on hips then realised “if that’s okay Kasper?”

He sighed. Leaning against the wall. "Ill make sure lawrence wont touch him anymore. sadly i cant promise anything but ill try."
"I noticed. By the time i get up, already working deep. I suppose when you feel like your life means nothing, the one driving point is work. I guess it was different for everyone. And tell chester that." he said giving a cough. "But in the meantime. im fine. no need to worry over me. I guess. ill try to knock some sense into his skull but his stubbornness might just kick it back out."

"alright..hey!" he said, ready to deck chester into the ground. "i find that insulting. calling someones red face a lobster. Lobsters are fine but not when they are used to describe someone who is blushing." he said not looking pleased with chester. "I told you to stop.." he said looking away, tensing up again as chester touched his chest one last time. "stupid." he muttered under his breath. "its fine." he said patting chester on the back. "ill go, its fine."
Kasper dropped his phone on the bed as chester leaned in close to him, shirtless. "ya. ya. now get a shirt on! your to close." kasper kissed back but was still annoyed he was finessed so easily. "thats fine. and..fine." he muttered. "at least dont put your chest to my face, because your practically wearing nothing on your chest."

"what else am i supposed to be? rude?" he said poking chester in the arm. "well shoot. i rolled the dice and look at were that got me." he turned red when chester mentioned the "rocking hot bod." he turned around, daggers in his eyes. "we wont mention it. RIGHT?" he asked. Ready to kill chester if he said different. "but thanks." he sighed. "im aware. just a statement i guess. but its effort and persistence. Wanting to get better. Not wanting to just..get it done."
"Im fine." he said waving jamie away. "well here i am. sweating it." he said unenthusiastically. "im fine how im sitting. dont need to put extra work in me alright. And yes yes. Ill get one schedule sometime..soon." he said flipping open a planner. "oh. i have one in two days. forgot about that."
"One is fine." he said taking it from chester, placing it on his back and leaned back in his chair. Eyes staring up at the ceiling. "Thanks ches. I suppose your wondering about the letters? they were ones i made everyday for a year as a romantic gift for our second year. To lila. Had them dated and all with a saying or a short poem. Or love story. Some were written by me others i took from others. Never gave it to her. I had them packed in a chest that i had made, not that one. Smaller. She took the chest. Discarded the letters without reading them. Pretty sure she still has it. the cards meant well, they hold sour memories but i cant bring myself to burn them since well..put so much effort into them."

"well to you it is." he said looking at the fishtank. "we made this together. i suggested the idea and she agreed. i made the tank and one of the fishes while i helped her with hers. It was just a gift. We never finished it. she forgot about it." he sighed. "its fine, i have the materials. No need to supply me."

"everything." she said camly. sipping her coffee as if nothing was wrong. "thats life hun. nothing comes to you on a silver platter. Naala dodged the flying object and lila. Seemed she was use to dodging flying things and people. "wonderful. Love that for me." giving a smirk.

"ill do it once i know your fine." kasper said. "Im good with the compresses. i did it last night since i was busy taking care of yourself most of the night." when chester attempted to get up, he forced him back down lightly. "dont get up. its going to cause you more pain. AND DONT THINK OF WORKING. I will put the computer were you cant get it. Today your resting. You just got stabbed."
"I said im fine. and i mean it. now shush about me and let me help you." he said. "nope. nadda. No computer or work for you." he said swiping it. "Thats fine selena." he said. putting the chromebook on the counter. He stopped and sighed. His head getting dizzy from pain. "before you say anything its just a headache. Ill get some water since i need to work on something, ill bring it down so i can keep a watch on you."

“Thanks Kasper it means a lot you really are a sweet guy! I’m glad your in his life!”
“Yeah with work it’s one of those things unfortunately maybe having something else to focus on will draw him away.” She said hinting at Kasper.
“Thanks yeah he’s pretty stubborn when he’s zoned in on something. But we shall see thanks again.”

Chester jumped back a little startled from Kasper’s outburst and now Chester’s mind race *oh no what have I done, I’ve ruined it, I’ve messed it up, I’ve lost him, im such an idiot!* “sorry kasp I didn’t mean to upset you it wasn’t my intention. Im sorry. I won’t say it anymore.” He said looking down like a child who got told off for doing something wrong.
“Okay thanks” He said giving a small warm smile.
Chester laughed “and what’s wrong with that?”he raised an eyebrow. “I feel when you said these things out loud your just looking for an invitation for me to do them right?” He said laughing “that’s the whole point Kasp? And why?? Is it distracting? Is there a problem? You don’t like?” He said noticing Kasper’s face he smirked a little getting closer, he wrapped Kasper arms around his waist and pulled him in for a gentle hug, leaning Kasper’s head on his chest.

“I mean no? You don’t have to be?” He said a little confused. Though Chester laughed when Kasper started to blush again “fine we won’t mention it.” He said holding Kasper’s hand lightly.

“You sure your fine?” Jamie asked.
Jamie stepped back and just watched Kasper struggle “your just like our little one Opal.” He said shaking his head “she’s as stubborn as you when it comes to help.”
“Well that’s good least it’s sooner rather than later maybe they can combat it sooner rather than later.”

Chester handed them over sitting beside Kasper placing cookie on Kasper’s lap.
“Well yes but it’s not my business to pry?” He said but Kasper explained anyway “that’s really sweet kasp? But she didn’t read any and all that time and effort, I’m sorry she didn’t appreciate the hard work and effort you put in.”
He said looking down.

Jamie leaned close to Kasper “do you miss her? In some way? Like I don’t mean to pry like this whole thing moved so quickly with you and Ches that did you have time to process what happened?”
“As long as your cool with it, we will make up to you in another way. Which I need to ask a favour if I may? Me and Sel have a dinner with my father to attend to tomorrow lunch and I now opal will be super bored at a formal lunch do you and Chester mind looking after her just for a little while she’s love all the things you built.” He smiled.

Lila screamed and hit naala and after realising what she had just done and ran off out the door.

“No I want you okay I’m fine, you need the compress and the meds.” He said holding Kasper’s hand.
“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to make you worry and be up all night.” He said coughing.
Chester looked up at Kasper puppy dog eyes “but what am I suppose to do while your working away?”
“I’m fine don’t have to worry about me.” He said trying to sit up a little bit Cookie jumping up on him.

“Thanks Kasper” Selena said.
She looked around “I’ll be back in a while with opal as you can’t do much you can look after her.” Chester nodded. “Fine I guess, but I’ll need to do some work later.” He insisted but saw the look on Kasper’s face and laid back down.

Jamie dropped opal and a bag of her stuff and toys in with a thanks and headed off with Selena, opal came running into to Chester and hugged him causing him to Groan a bit form the pain but hugged her anyways and then she turned to Kasper “who?” She pointed at him. “That’s Kasper” “kaspy” she said, Chester shrugged “close enough”
She walked over to kapser
While he was working and raised her arms for a hug “kaspy” she said again smiling holding her stuffed bear.
“Shall we take her outside, it’s nice? I can sit on the chair out there will do me good to get some fresh air.” He said as they headed out Opal played with some toys and Chester sat on the chair with Kasper and she came running over petting cookie and placing the teddy on kapser and trying to drag Kasper to play with her “kaspy, come play,”’she said holding his hand.

Lila and Lawrence in the distance saw this and Lila froze “how dare he go and find the neighbour and do all the things we were gonna do with him.”
She said holding back tears “he’s mine!” She called.
Lawrence smirked at seeing the state of Chester “I did some pretty good work if I batter him enough surely he will come back…” but before he finished any more Lila was out the car headed toward Kasper. “What the heck do you think your doing making all the things you promised me we would have, how could you, moved on so quick you forgot one simple thing didn’t you? You tell him how bad your condition is huh? You tell him what they said before or do you want me to? Or have you been lying saying your fine again when your falling to pieces. Clearly I see now you never loved me in the way you always wanted to be with a guy, you were never giving the affection I see your giving him. I bet you kissed him more than you ever kissed me. You think I went off to just spend time with others because I didn’t want to be with you? I did it becuase you made me feel like you didn’t want me like you couldn’t stand being around the only time I got your attention was if I forced you to do something with me I tried doing stuff you were interested in but if you didn’t care for my why they heck should I I care for yours. But he comes waltzing in topless and you fall like a bunch of petals on spring day. What’s so perfect about him that I couldn’t give you… didn’t you mean what you said in those poems you wrote the short stories the things that said we would last forever. The fish tank we couldn’t finish becuase it would be a lie as we drifted apart…. I just wanted to love you I was begging for your touch just once to be held in your arms and you not flinch or pull away, for once I wanted you to kiss me passionately and it last for more than just one second, to care for you as you deserved becuase dang it Kasper you made me feel useless I had to go seek validation elsewhere before I drove myself insane from the anxiety that I was never going to be good enough for you!” She said tears falling and for once Chester saw how genuine her tears was and he grabbed opal and cookie, nodded to Kasper and headed inside.

"thank you." he said. "work and work is i guess a driving point for some people and as i said before, ill try. But no promises in the statement. No worries, have a good day. thanks for the chats."
Kasper backed away, "im sorry. Im sorry." he said reaching to touch chester. "im sorry. I didnt know what came over me, i didnt mean it. Im sorry." he apologised. Eyes filled with fear of hurting someone emotionally. "no no. i should be the one apologizing. im sorry i snapped. i meant it as a jokey way. Im sorry i wont say stuff like that again." he pleaded. Genuinely scared of being left by chester.
"i mean nothing but.." Kasper turned away. covering his face with a pillow. His face is hidden but his ears as bright as cherries was just an invitation. "I dont mean it like that! Just pointing it out..not asking you to do them!"
"I mean no..well yes but no there isnt any problem about it!" he said, flustered and stumbling over his words. "eep" he whispered. His head close to chesters bare chest. "now your just making fun of me." he said as they broke the hug. His face looking like a bomb ready to explode.

"I told you multiple times. Im fine. Ill just get this sorted and ill be done." He said though he sure looked ready to pass out anytime soon. "You have a child? i wasnt aware of that. opal is a cute name." he said giving a nod. "congrats. how old is she?"

"its fine. I dont mind you knowing. Its not like they hold anything on to me anymore..I told you. dont worry about it. was a year or so ago. They are just visually appealing but with her name all over them, its sour to keep them but well."
Kasper was silent. "i guess you could say that. she was my first everything you know? i was with her for 4 years. Hard not to miss anyone at that point. Even though their your ex, they were once someone you loved with your heart." he said, face dark. "I..guess so. Sometimes i cant sleep because it feels like she still has a grasp. Like one time i woke up, didnt wake chester up thankfully. It felt like i was falling down, hands reaching up to grab me. Took me a couple of hours to go back to sleep but every time i tried i couldnt. so i just worked my way to exhaustion." He said, camly as if it was a common occurrence.
"oh sure. I would love to meet her." He said nodding.

"which ill get them later." he said checking the bandages, he slightly pressed on a wound. "does it hurt? i managed to get them tight so that i would be comfortable but also stop the bleeding. And its fine. You needed someone to make sure you wouldnt bleed out." he said replacing the wet towel that was cooling chester down with another one. "Ill be here dont worry. we can watch something." he said patting chesters head. "Nope. Nope. Nope. Not hearing you out. You are not fine. You will be resting the whole day i dont care what you say."

"hello opal." he said. "im kasper. can you say kasper?" he said picking her up, allow chester some breath. "kaspy is fine. I get called that sometimes so.." he said shrugging. "This your stuffed bear? do they have a name?" he said taking a look at it. "Of course. thats good." he helped chester out, forgetting to get his braces or medication. "Alright hold on." it caused him pain to move but it was opal. He went down with her and played with her. While also letting her watch him braid a flower crown out of various plants in the garden.

When he heard lila he looked up his eyes wide in fear. He looked back at chester and gave opal to him. Going down to meet her at the base of the driveway. "Im looking after A FRIENDS CHILD. The child isnt mine. Besides those promises died. Just like my love for you." he said crossing his arms. He was in immense pain and struggling to stay awake. "Moved on quick? talk about you. you moved in with naala as soon as we broke up. I told him of my condition. can you shut up about it?" though he didnt say how traumatic it is on his body and how much it takes a toll. How easily it could wipe him out just like that. "I said i told him. You dont have to say anything to him. Dont even utter a word. I have not been lying. Get your facts straight, you dont know my life now anymore." he snapped back. But it was clear he was nearing the edge. "Perhaps he put effort. you always sat around thinking im going to do everything. Its a relationship, two freaking people have to make this work. I tried but you thought that it was all going to be me! i need some god damn driving point to act like how im with him. You just asked and asked. Not adding fuel to the fire. You freaking ignored any type of romantic sign i gave. You only thought about yourself! Love isnt focused on touch. Communication and quality time. You knew that when we first got together that i wasnt the good with touch! YOU KNEW THAT AND DONT TRY TO LIE TO ME!"
"You gave me nothing to work with. expecting i do all the work to try to make this stupid relationship happen! Just gave me single word answers and would rather be with your friends!"
"Tried. More like put one finger in dirt then go back to the house saying it wasnt for you. that doesnt seem like trying to me." he scowled. "He gave me love. He actually put fuel to the fire and i added what i could give. you put in some coals and expected me to come with matches and paper. You get what you give."
"Ha. you still remember those? i remember when you took the box they came with. opened one letter then got bored and moved on. The fish tank was a stupid piece of junk that i dont want to touch ever again!"
"Touch. its all about touch. What about the other things that make a relationship work hm?! You completely throw those out. think that every stupid relationship is all about touch. Kissing,hugging etc. Notice how all your saying is touch related. nothing about communication which is freaking A STAPLE IN THIS. Well maybe if you..i dont know..talked to me maybe we would of gotton somewhere but for now? im done. and i think i will always will be done with you. Maybe if you told me what you thought and COMMUNICATED WE COULD OF HAD SOMETHING." He backed away. Clutching his chest. His eyesight going dim. "just...go..." he whispered. Turning around not before passing out. hitting the pavement with a thud. blood slowly to pool under his head.

Last edited:
“It’s okay I just don’t don’t wanna upset or offend you that’s not my intention kasp honest.” He held Kasper hands “hey im not going anywhere it’s okay.” He said softly comforting Kasper.

“Hmm? Okay kasp so there is a problem but isn’t? Care to share what the issue seems to be?” he said smirking slightly. He looked down at Kasper “I’m sorry did you just make an eep sound?” He said laughing.
“No could never make fun of you love” he said brushing his cheeks.

“I mean I don’t mean to pry but you look like your gonna pass out?” He asked concerned still “yeah she’s little Angel, thanks she’s 2 gonna be 3’ soon.” He smiled and showed kapser a picture.

“I get that kasp you are quite the talented one.” Chester said smiling.
“Yeah I get that she was the first for everything but honestly it’s okay to admit that and you need to grieve over the loss of that don’t hold it in. Wait define you feel she has a hold on you? That doesn’t sound good was she controlling?” He asked. “That sounds awful. I’m sorry!”
He patted Kasper’s back.
“Thanks, she’s gonna love your creations for sure. I hope your happy and will be happy with Chester.” He smiled.

As Kasper touched the wound Chester flinched a bit “argh, a little but I’m a weakling with these things.”
“Thanks love, what would I do without you?” He said kissing Kasper.
Chester was shaking slightly as a fever started to rise but he nodded an mustered a half hearted smile to Kasper “I’d love that!”
Chester looked down “okay kasp, okay you win, but one condition…. I don’t have to wear a shirt!” He giggled then started coughing and shaking so calmed down again pulling the blanket closer to him. “Take your meds get your stuff then love”

Opal smiled at Kasper “kaspy” she said smiling as if proud of herself she held the bear close as Kasper picked her up “his name is…..kaspy!!! “ she said giggling and cuddling into Kasper.

Chester made his way outside with cookie in his arms and Opal skipped holding Kasper’s hand. “Okay kaspy, uncle Ches Kaspy the best I wove him thissssss much!” She held her arms apart and hugged Kasper.
Chester watched in awe at the two playing with the bear and such though chester worried about Kasper and his condition he didn’t look great and he knew he wasn’t doing great.
Opal sat in Kasper’s lap watching him make the flower braid crown and she got excited and smiled clapping her hands. “Clever kaspy!best kaspy”she said cuddling back into him.

“How could you say that it was 4 freaking we were together and you treat it like it was nothing?” She sighed “okay so I was wrong about the child but still….”
“I didn’t move in with her she forced me to break up with you manipulated me into twisting things about you that wasn’t true! She made it out that you were in the wrong because I was sad I bet Chester done the same to you!”
She shook her head “so you haven’t told him how bad this is, brilliant so you got into a new relationship knowing what you know least I had the knowing before this could happen what’s he got couple of weeks and you lead him into a false sense of security of love and it lightens the flame to then have you in hospital or worse gone? So caring. If you don’t tell him I will!” She threatened.

“Kasper I tried so much how could I have not if you were with me 4 years? I tried to show you love but you didn’t want it that way but you seem to be doing it fine with him so tell me Kasper all those times I would wear your shirt because it brought me closer to you because again your fragile and I knew that so I didn’t want to push you, I didn’t flaunt myself at you because I didn’t think you’d want that I tried making myself well attractive so it would get your attention,’tried hanging out with others so it would grab your attention because honestly when You held me in your arms I felt like the luckiest girl in the world, but I honestly started to feel that I had to act like I didn’t care to see if you would care…” she said she stopped “so you forgot about when we sat and looked at the stars and talked the night away, the time we walked around the lake, the moment your condition took hold one night I held you and we talked it through. Yes there are many components we just didn’t have and that’s okay we were learning we were each other’s firsts Kasper, we make mistakes, we learn it’s okay it’s a staple yes to talk and communicate remember I melted every time you smile, we’d try but the other just didn’t see it maybe moving was a bad idea we should have stayed here but I thought it would have been something good for us. I tried to tell you what I felt I felt lonely unwanted like I was ugly and unworthy of your love at times I felt like you were wishing it was someone else in your bed not me I thought you would rather someone who didn’t dress like This used your shirt to get your attention. I was crying for you most nights you know I suffer with night terrors and voices trying to tell me to do the wrong thing, it doesn’t excuse anything but don’t you remember The time you read the poem to me I filmed it yes but so I could watch it when you wasn’t around so I could feel close to you. The time we sat by the fire when the power went out and we talked around the camp fire till the sun rose and we fell asleep with marshmallows on our faces. I may not have been into what you made kasper but I cared I just thought you’d get fed up of me stopping you to ask questions and just like the times you collapse on the floor I have a panic thinking is this is are you freaking gone forever. Don’t you see kasper, don’t you see what happened here.” She cried. Real tears, real pain real hurt.
“Kasper I tried to fuel the fire I tried so much to but again we didn’t see each other’s versions of it, if you wanted fuel in that way then, then…..” she ran up to Kasper and kissed him passionately. Holding him close in one of the most passionate kisses they had in their entire relationship.

After Kasper finished talking she saw him fall and went to grab him but she was too late, she laid next to him calling ambulance. She was panicked freaking out “stay with me Kasper l, stay with me!”

Kasper sighed. "and i dont want to do the same." he said looking down. "it hurts to close my eyes. Guess im losing it." he said, falling down. Covering his face. "i hate her. i hate myself. i hate how i act and i hate living in this stupid body!" He sighed, trying to laugh but it came out as weak gasps. "sorry. sorry..i guess. sorry..sorry.." he repeated. "it feels like you will....hope your not lying." he whispered. Holding onto chester. Eyes trying to close but they struggled to close fully. "i feel like im going mad..." he muttered.

"i told you there isnt." he said pushing chester away in a playful manner. Kasper looked up at chester, backing away on the bed. "no i didnt!" he yelled. "your imagining things." He said before giving into some laughter. "fine maybe i did but thats the last time your hearing it."

"just because i look like it doesnt mean im going to. case closed." he said crossing his arms. "aww she is cute." he said. "almost three? when his her birthday? i would like to make her a gift if its soon."

"i dont want to admit it though. she cheated. she guilt trips. why should i feel sorry for her. I dont want to grieve. I dont want to keep her in my mind but there she is. right behind me." he whispered. "you could say that." he said warely. "its fine..at least i hope it will be fine." he said holding chester's hand. "thank you." he said giving a pat on jamies back. "can i get your number?" he asked holding his phone out.

"oh shush. your doing well at this point." he said. "nothing. you couldnt have done anything." he said giving a grin. "joshing with ya. Besides. Ill go get some meds. your looking pretty hot." he stopped for a second. "well physically but at the same time, your temperature is hot." he said coming back with some painkillers and some fever medicine. After chester took some he sighed. "well hope you will feel better soon. Fine. fine." he relented. "ill let you on that but dont you dare flaunt your chest in front of me alright?" he said, patting his head. "oh sheesh. dont move so much, your going to hurt yourself even more!"
He didnt. He didnt. He didnt take his meds. He didnt.

"yes, im kaspy." he said giving a tired smile, picking her up and giving her a small twirl. "Goodjob!" he said patting her head. "aww. arent you a sweetheart." he said bending down to give her a hug. "you just met me and you already love me that much? cute."
"thanks opal." he said finishing it and putting it on her head. "now your a princess, princess opal is a cute name." he said watching her twirl. "i hope you like it."

"yes. treating it like nothing because you are nothing. you mean nothing to me and you always will be a nothing." he said. meaning every word he said. "well i give that an applause. she done a wonderful job. how does it feel to be manipulated?"
"chester? hm chester has done more to me then you ever done in a week. I call that improvement." he said crossing his arms. staring daggers at lila.
"why do you care? its not like you ever cared when we were together." he scoffed. "leaving me on the floor as you did other things more important." he slapped her in the face. "shut up. you dont have any right to speak of me like that way. rat." he said, voice dark. "i find you disgusting you think you can trample over my life like that. just like you did the past 4 years. so shut up like the no one you are!"

"4 years. a waste i must say." he grumbled. "i could be living a better life without you around! Showed me love? How pathetic you are! trying to get me back. Hah. you lost that opportunity the moment YOU CONFESSED YOU KISSED HER. IM TIRED OF YOUR SAD PATHETIC GUILT TRIPPING. IM DONE WITH YOU! THOSE HANDS YOU KEPT AROUND ME ARE BROKEN AND IM NOT ALLOWING YOU INCH YOUR WAY BACK UP. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A NO ONE. NO ONE I EVER TOUCHED HANDS WITH!" He screamed at her. "Wear my shirt? Now your just spouting fake nonsense. Fragile? now we are just playing a game of how pissed i can be." he said slapping her again. "Flaunt yourself at me?" he backed away. "get away from me monster. i dont want to talk to you anymore. i wasted more then enough of my breath talking to trash from a loonybin!"
"MY GOD DAMN ATTENTION?" he rolled his eyes. "lila. your the definition." he said stretching out the word definition. "of a toxic ex. love that for you." he said. Still keeping his distance. "oh so you were using your friends to make yourself stand out? nah you just made me hate you more." he said looking at his nails as if he was tired of this argument. "are you done? i have a kid to take care of, that shall i mention? isnt ours."
"well you wont be feeling that feeling anymore. or ever. lets look at those memories that are locked in a chest, thats been thrown in metal encasement and locked again then thrown in a volcano by a killer clown named bob."
"well here is your answer. I dont care. Seems self explanatory enough." he said flicking a rock at lila's face. "yep. dont recall that ever happening." he said, pulling out his phone in front of her. "dont mind me, just texting someone that isnt you." he said, throwing shade at lila left and right. "those components we didnt have broke this relationship. and just like glass, we can never fix completely. just repair. and repairing in our case means that our glass looks like a demented mouse then a piece of glass that could be put in a window per say."
"we made mistakes, one being how i got together with you in the first place. and we didnt learn, well you didnt learn. i learned to never get together with controlling toxic people like you so i mean. you taught me one thing. kudos to you but still."
"Hopefully melted as in like a candle so you would shut up?" he said, burning her everywhere he could get. "Maybe." he said putting in quotations. "maybe as in...worst idea your little pea brain ever came up with? Besides. it was good for you since you found someone better but hey. not saying anything." he said putting his hands up in defense. "wow. you finally get it. you are unworthy. and unwanted. congrats, you got smart for just a second."
"I mean i wasnt, just wishing i wasnt with you. get your facts straight." he hissed. "i mean. anyone at this point could potentially be better then you. actually, scrap potentially, will be better then you. besides lawrence that im highly sure you met and most likely made out. because i know you, you try to get close with anyone you meet." he said reading her as if she was a book. "im aware of that, tell them i said hi." he said waving his hand in front of her. "nope. nothing comes up, sorry not sorry. well thats not stalkerish." he said grossed out by her actions. "well at this point, if chester was never here. I would have hoped i would be dead at that point. And i do! how about you crawl back into the cheater hole. Your words mean nothing. you cheated. Thats it. thats all there is to it. I dont forgive cheaters." he said turning around. Kasper screamed. Pushing lila, making her fall back onto the ground. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" he screamed. Loud enough it could be vaguely be heard at the house. "GET YOUR DIRTY MOUTH OFF MINE. DONT YOU DARE TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN YOU LITTLE-! WHY WOULD YOU KISS ME YOU STUPID LITTLE BRAT!" he yelled. scared and disgusted.

Kasper, it’s okay you don’t have to feel that way” Chester raised Kasper’s chin towards his face.
“Hey now don’t talk like that there is nothing wrong with the way you act nor your body, some minor issues but we can work I that each day as it comes okay, I love you for who you are inside and out, inside for your beautiful personality and outside for your rocking bod” he said brushing kaspers hair from his face.

“What gives you that impression.? That I’ll leave kasp I love you to pieces, there is no way I could leave you. I know it’ll be tough to trust 100% since what happened and I’m willing to prove in anyway I can that you are my one and only and my world and my everything.” He said

“Okay. Okay I’m just saying…” he said pinning kasper in the corner. “Oh so you ddi make the cute eep noise oh kasp, your adorable this is why I love you.” He said removing his jacket and leaning into to hug Kasper closely but gently and leaning in kissing him passionately.

Jamie nodded “fair play, oh she turns three in 2 weeks. Awww I’m sure she would love a gift from you. She’s gonna be stoked to meet you!” He smiled.

Jamie looked over “that’s awful I’m sorry I didn’t mean to bring it up it’s normally something just comes naturally… I apologie.” Jamie said worried he’d over stepped.
After asking for his number Jamie gave it to Kasper and nodded anytime you make a piece send an image will ya!” He smiled.

Chester looked unamused but the statement made by kasper, he chucked a bit when he said he was joshing. “Oh think I’m hot now do you? Are you trying to make me blush while I’m sick?” He asked coughing after.
“Thanks I hope so too this sucks!”
Chester laughed “where Leslie is there for me to flaunt it?” He questioned. Taking his jacket off and throwing it to kasper with a cheeky grin on his face.
As they headed to the garden Chester stopped “kasp you taken your meds?” He asked.

Opal giggled “yay Kaspy!” “Thank you” she smiled shyly in kaspers arms.
“Of course uncle kaspy and Kaspy makes toys! And cookie!” She said diverting to holding cookie.
She twirled and twirled till she fell down “oops, yaaay prinses opy with lady cookie!” She smiled dancing around again.”thank you kaspy your the bestest!”

“Kasper, please you don’t mean that” she said crying. “ I didn’t manipulate you I loved you damn it kasper!”
She sighed “I really wanted that with you more than anything was even willing to have a child with you!
“I didn’t I was having a freaking panic kasper.” She cried as he slapped her she held her hand to her face. She creaked frantically “I literally loved you with all my heart kasper, I loved you so much.”

She didn’t know what to say or do he wouldn’t budge on what he felt he had reason but it still hurt. “I’m sorry I did it because I thought I’d lost you I felt you only proposed for the sake of what I said not because you wanted to? What wound have happened if we had kids? Kasper no please
Don’t.” She said trying to hide before he hit again.
Chester watched inside flinching at ever slap he gave To Lila “what’s happenin?” Opal asked but he swayed her so she fell asleep as he walked away unsure what to think right now.

She couldn’t stop crying broken tears fell on the ground around her “I’m not toxic Kasper I’m not I made one accident nobody is perfect but at least you know maybe your right…. I am all the names you can me and more. I don’t deserve anything or anyone, you drove me deep and this is the attitude I felt you were holding back towards me all the time. I idolised you, I dreamed, talked walked and breathed about you. “ she looked away.

“I okay kaspy…. You win. Please just put me out of my misery…..” she pleaded.
The rock hit her in the face and she flinched blood falling down. Chester looking up quickly “what the heck was that he saw the blood on Lilas face and flinched and panic set in himself “it’s not like that it won’t happen to you, your fine he loves you he won’t does this…” it spiralled in his mind he tried to control his breathing he turned back watching out the window frightened and scared he could see the look on kaspers face it was like Lawrence’s when he did something wrong he got slapped got called nobody pathetic and all the names he just called Lila….

“I’m sorry kaspy I really am. Please reconsider.” She pleaded” “I’m sorry for everything.” She couldn’t help repeat her words over as pain was seeping in and now burning was happening and she cried in pain. “Please stop I beg you please stop.”
“No it’s not like that kaspy please stop it hurts. It hurts!” She cried “I never touched Lawrence!”
As she got up and kissed him jasper pushed her away screaming at her.

Chester heard the whole thing a stab in the wound it felt he sat down waiting wondering.

As kasper collaped Lila called chester sago came running out and sighed annoyed at Lila hold opal I’ll carry kaspar. As they both headed
To the hospital. Kasper was laid in a bed and Lila and Chester either side of kasper not talking. Waiting for him to wake up

"but i do and well. cant help it." he said looking down then back up when chester lifted his chin. "i feel like ill just become another stupid carbon copy of my father." he said. eyes getting shiny. Kaspers father was negligent and mentally abusive. "Well that's helpful." he said sarcasticly rolling his eyes. Kasper looked at chester and chuckled. "course you have to drop that in any conversation." he kissed chester and sighed. "sorry for my stupid rants. guess i was just feeling off today."

Kasper rolled his eyes as he turned around, until he was pinned by chester. "eep!" he whispered when he was facing chester. He was tall compared to lila but he felt like a mouse with chester. "stop embarrassing me!" kasper mumbled, trying to swat at chester but failed. "so what if i did. its just a sound. thanks.." he said but turned red when chester took his jacket off. "your chest is bare." he said shielding his eyes to avoid him going even more redder seeing chesters chest close up. He stopped when chester dove in for a kiss which he returned.

"anything she would want/likes in particular? ooh that's soon but ill make time. and i'm excited to see her. She sounds quite a bundle of energy." he nodded. "don't need to apologize." he said putting his hand to jamies face. His eyes blank and lifeless. "how many times do i need to tell you? its nothing you need to stumble over to say sorry. and will do. first person to know, if chester is busy." he said.

"i mean who wouldn't?" kasper questioned. "and no but it wouldn't be bad to have my words turn your face red." he said. Kasper dodged the jacket and rubbed his forehead. Trying to pass it off as an annoyance but chester could see the flustering. "put your jacket on, unless your hot...temperature wise i suppose you can keep it off but you are running off a fever..." he said sitting down. face red.

"don't worry about it opal. and thank you, hope you liked them." he said. "well not all of them are toys but if you see it that way, so be it." Kasper looked back at chester. "yes i did." he lied. turning back to face opal. "spin anymore and you will be seeing stars." he said. "princess opal with lady cookies is that what you meant?" he questioned cleaning the dirt off her knees. "dont worry about it.."

"it sure didn't feel like you loved me.." he said harshly. "don't damn it me." he snapped. "watch your words. Your acting as if you weren't already on thin ice...well no ice at all. drifting in water but i digress."
"your saying it like its going to help your nonexistent case at all."
"You...lied. your lying." he said stopping. "you need me. thats all you need. me to keep your ego and money spending alive. that's all you wanted of me. and at this point, i wont think different. Noticed how you use..ED as the ending. I pay attention, you used to love me. now you dont. and i don't either. case closed. i don't see any reason to keep this stupid argument alive." he looked away. He just wanted her gone. It hurt him just a little bit every time he slapped her. he didn't want to use violence but if she wasn't going to accept he moved on, he will use it.
"now your saying sorry? what about all the times beforehand? NOW YOUR REGRETTING EVERYTHING YOU DID BECAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT? Well i'm glad we never got kids. i would feel sorry for having to force them to live in this hell of our nonexistent relationship..."
"It hurts me to hit you." he said looking down at lila. "but if you aren't going to accept the fact that i moved on from you and im not accepting your apologies or excuses, what else can i do. Your bringing this down on yourself." He said coldly. "YOU MADE ONE ACCIDENT? WOW I'M SURPRISED BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW...100% SURE YOU MADE MORE THEN ONE STUPID MISTAKE."
"well maybe i did because i didn't think you were worth all of that. I found someone who treated me better than gum under their shoe because that's how i felt like. stop trying to play the victim card and guilt tripping me. im tired of it."
"No." he said helping lila up. "i don't want you near me, chester or anyone else i love. I just want you to get the fact i moved on. and i don't want anything from you. I just want you to know i don't want you in my life. in any shape or form. just act like i don't exist. that's all i ask but you keep pushing the lines. stepping over them. What else can i do now? I'm not going to end you, but i'm not going to give you any love." he said reaching in his pocket, handing her bandages. "i just wish you listened to this one thing i have left to say to you."

"no. i stopped considering and forgiving you. I told you, i moved on. stop hanging onto me. Please. I..care about you. You piss me off. But your still a human being. Just find someone better. Find someone better than naala and me. just..stop."
"It hurts, maybe you should of thought different than walking behind me. i hate doing this but i need to knock some sense into you. I'm not going to be there for you anymore. Face it."

A doctor came in holding a notepad, he looked at both of them "are you both his friends? well from his previous condition, the trauma to his head weakened his system more than it already is. He wont be waking up for a while. We don't have a full estimate when he will wake up, but perhaps in a few hours. or more. it seems he wasn't wearing his compressions like he is supposed to, which contributed to the trauma. Because his condition worsens as times goes on, this messed him up real good. We have prescribed him on specfic medicine and compresses which will be sent to his house. Any questions?" He said looking at the two. "also, you are chester right? how are you feeling? the stitches are still open but stopped bleeding which is a good sign. is the fever going down?"

“Hey you won’t, your not like him at all, your kind, and your caring. Don’t let what he did in the past cloud your own judgement.
“Of course I like to let you know, it’s okay we all have those, some days harder than others but don’t apologise for ranting or venting or anything it’s good to let it out and talk about these things, bottling it up is no good and is an unnecessary stress you don’t need, I’m here for you to listen, to talk to remind you of your bod and how cute you are! And you know all the other things that come along with it too but mainly to tell you your cute!” He smiled joking around with Kasper.

“I’ll not be making that sound again, sorry what was that I heard another little Eep from you?” He smiled.
“I know but it’s a cute sound.” Chester found it highly amusing the way Kasper acted around him being shirtless. He pulled Kasper’s hands away from his face that was shielding his eyes. “What’s the issue here kasp? Why can’t you look at me?”’he said sounding a little sad sitting close to Kasper holding his hands and brushing his hair from his face.

Jamie shrugged “not really I mean we don’t really have much money in anyhow and she’s pretty easy going she likes flowers, her teddy bear she refuses to name until the best name comes along. She likes anything cutesy really. Ha oh yeah she’s a bundle of energy that’s for sure, got lucky though she’s a really sweet kid. I bet when she meets you she will love you instantly.”
He chuckled.
Jamie was taken back by Kasper’s reaction moment ago was being sarcastic with him now sweet as pie. Though didn’t question it. “We care for you man, just remember that your part of the family. Also.. I’m same as you introvert here hardly have friends. Selena is a social butterfly she’s out and about shopping with her friends and there’s me waxing the surfboard I have or tinkering. But she always asks me “I don’t have to go out, I can stay but I feel bad just because I don’t do it I feel she shouldn’t feel she can’t you know?” He said brushing his foot in the floor.

“Exactly!! And I don’t know if I’m got, can you check!” He said teasing Kasper. “Genuinely I am running a fever but it’s fine, I’ll be fine….now where’s my laptop, I have to do something to stop turning you red and if I’m working then I can distract you. He said blanket covering his legs and him reaching his arms out like a child wanting a hug for his laptop on the counter.
But without his shirt/jacket Kasper could see how bad the damage to Chester’s back from Lawrence, his back was red raw with fresh ones still raw, some looking infected where he can’t reach to cream them.

“I love them thisssssss much!” She stretched her arms out again. “Daddy makes toys too! He made me kaspy the bear!” She said hugging the bear still spinning.
Chester was unsure whether to believe Kasper but he sighed and decided not to question he didn’t want Kasper to get angry or upset with him to keep pressing the matter. So he looks around watching Opal having a great time but diverted his gaze back to Kasper, something was worrying Chester about Kasper and he couldn’t quite put his finger on what.
“Yes pwincess cookie and lady Opal…. Wait” she started giggling and she fell back “that’s wrong way!” She smiled as she stood up and Kasper brushed the dirt from her knees. She hugged him “thankoo kaspy!”

“You really felt that harshly of me?” She questioned. “If you felt I was on thin ice for a while why didn’t you end it there? Quit your suffering? Why did you suffer all that time and freaking propose if you didn’t mean or want it?”
She argued back.
“I don’t need your money I don’t want it. You can have it all back” she threw some cash at him.
“Do you even know what I did all those times we met up with others? Ever wonder why it was talks about weddings, birthdays, events of some sort?”
“The reason you never saw any money coming your way from me was becuase I was saving up for the stuff for the kids we talked about having the one day wedding we was going to plan, the fact I actually now have this to give you as I guess it’ll be no use to me.” She threw some papers on the floor. The papers were the land around Kasper’s house to extended and was approved by the royal botanical society which wanted to donate plants and trees and shrubs along with a letter from Lila.

“I was a freelancing planner, I wanted to get you something meaningful for all you did. Guess that’s just me needing you. I tried to show you in a less forceful way that I loved you as I knew you wasn’t that way. Guess that’s just me needing you. I tried to do what I could in the little way I could becuase frankly I saw this side of you before and it scared me a lot. I worried you were slowly turning into your father but I didn’t know how to tell you.” She cried.

“I…I wouldn’t want that either…. And I didn’t get caught I told you getting caught is in the act. I told you. There is a difference, so I regret it heck yeah, I wish we never moved I thought we needed more space for a family I thought it would be good as I didn’t want kids to bring down your tranquility that being your home here. I wanted it to be a space you could escape to when it got too much as I know you sometimes need that… space to gather thoughts and stuff.” She said softly. Wiping the blood and tears from her face.

“I’m Not perfect kaspy I’m far from it I didn’t know how to give the love you deserved okay! I didn’t know how to be all you wanted me to be, clearly nothing in your eyes, like you said I’m ugly, pathetic, stupid, rat of a thing that's no good to anybody, I’m better of gone so if you could just do me the honour and put me out of my misery then please go further throw more things hit me do whatever. She cried into the ground. She was broke completely broken. Chester saw this and a few tears ran down his face he could hear the pain in her words That hurt him. He sighed taking Opal away from this fight as she started crying.

She took the help up but was shaking scared and flinched at his touch. When he offered the bandages she flinched again worried he was going it hit her one last time. “If I could I would, but even after All this. I still love you. Scared but I still do. But you’ve obviously been feeling this for a long time, I was never good enough for you and what you wanted? Was I? I guess in your eyes I probably look better like this than I ever did…. Why does that hurt?” She said trailing off.

Chester looked over a Lila who was huddled in the chair in the corner crying still and nodded. “Yes, what’s the latest is he gonna be okay?” He said looking up at the doctor.

Opal headed over to Lila “what happened are you okay? She grabbed a tissue from her pocket and wiped her tears “don’t cry? Kaspy will be okay.” She smiled sitting on Lila’s lap. Chester was conflicted he knew he should pull Opal away he saw and heard everything, but he felt guilty like he came in and diverted Kasper away from Lila and maybe if he hadn’t talked to Kasper maybe she wouldn’t have gone? Maybe she got jealous? He shook the thoughts from his head. As the doctor spoke “oh yeah fine sure whatever I just wanna make sure he’s okay thanks doc!” He said as the doctor left.

Selena rushed in “oh my gosh is Kasper okay?” Opal ran over “mummy!” She called Selena picked her up. “Bag is here Ches,you want us to take her somewhere?” She motioned to Lila.
“No it’s fine just take cookie and Opal we will be here a while. Thanks.” Opal waved and Selena nodded “we will see him tomorrow.”

Chester headed round the bed and sat next to Lila who was still crying.
“It’s tough, relationships… especially the first ones. You never feel you can love the way you loved them. But I feel your pain and I’m sorry if I played a part in your decision, it wasn’t my intention. But the truth is I think this
Is the happiest he’s been. You can’t deny that.” He said she shook her head. “As first time lovers it’s something I’d say maybe at first you wanted to try the whole thing with each other and it worked but after a while drifted and that’s okay, it’s just better to say that than kiss another to find out.”
Chester sighed looking at Kasper “he’s lied to me already and it’s only been a couple of days into the starting of our relationship. He has something major and I don’t think he would tell me until it’s well too late. I get it, but it hurts. I’d been pretty open and to know this i get it but it still hurts. Doesn’t make me love him any less and doesn’t make me feel he’s gonna lie to me all the time I know the reasons. That’s only from A few days.” He pulled out some cash and Selena brought some clothes of hers she don’t wear anymore.
“Take this, go find someone who will be compatible for you and here’s some money to get you on your feet. I know you did wrong and honestly you probably don’t deserve it. But I can’t be strong like Kasper and stand my ground and I can’t say I haven’t been hit like he hit you. So please when he wakes up you can tell him your going and go and get the life you wanted thank Kasper for the good times and then move on who knows in the future might all meet up and things are different and can be friends? I like to be optimistic.” Chester said heading back to the chair beside kapser.

She looked Chester “why are you helping me?”
“Because it’s the best thing to do for everyone, you two need to be apart before you break each other’s souls in half. You need to fulfil what you want and need and so does he. You both to some degree need some growing up, not in a bad way just to grow within yourselves find yourself and you need to do it apart. It’s the only way to make it so you both don’t kill each other.” He said pulling his laptop out the bag starting to work.
“Now, do you want anything to drink or eat??im gonna grab something from the vender.?”

"im going to lie myself out of problems and its going to be my fault." he whispered. "well its there. How can i get of it if i cant think of anything better thats going to happen to me besides death." he sighed. "im not going to live long you know." eyes shiny. "im a ticking time bomb but instead of exploding i die." he said clenching his fist. "my father died when he was in his late 40's but he was careful about it. i been reckless and i feel like its just on the horizon. My mother didnt care. just threw him away just like everyone else in her life.."
Kasper giggled. "thanks ches..." he said starting to calm down. "love that smile of yours, dont ever want to stop seeing it..." he said giving a tired smile. Eye bags worsening even though he seemed he had gotton sleep. "sorry...was up last night. most of the time." he said rubbing his eyes.

"stop.." kasper said embarrassed. "its a sound, i cant help it!" kasper gave a smile at chester. "well. i dont know..." he said poking his chest lightly, "maybe because you dont have a shirt on? Dont worry about it, worry about yourself first." he said giving a smirk. "well you are, there is your answer." he said getting up. "NOPE." he said grabbing it from chester. "no work. Nope nadda. i dont want to see this anywhere near you." he said putting it farther away on a table. "this is your rest day. and i dont care if you keep making me red. you need to rest." he said "now turn around and back on the couch, im going to re bandage you and check out your other wounds. they are not looking so good." he said pulling out some cream. when chester got situated and the bandages were put on, kasper unscrewed the jar and started working, applying cream lightly as to not pressure it a lot.

"im glad you do, and the bear looks nice quality as well. you must be proud of him." he said taking a closer look at the bear. "princess cookie? lady opal? have you been demoted to a lady in waiting now?" he gave a nod. "course. no worries." he said standing up.

Kasper was silent. "i should have. guess i was to hopeful we could have made this. My fault i kept you on for that long. Im sorry." he said looking at lila genuinely. Kasper watched as money flew past him. He sighed. "I suppose not but even then. you should havent kept me in the dark. we both did things wrong, i will admit." he said firmly standing his ground. Kasper looked at the papers, picking them up. He looked over them and then looked back at lila. "i appreciate the gesture..." he said, struggling to hold the papers. He looked like he was about to cry but didnt. "at this point.." he stopped. "at this point i think its clear. we arent met for each other. We are toxic to each other. Even if i was never with chester, this would just be a unstable relationship. cant you see it?" he asked. "we are broken beyond repair. we cant be fixed. we should just forget about it all. WE CANT DO THIS. WE CANT MAKE IT WORK." He pleaded. "listen." he said looking at her in the eyes. "we are just going to bring each other down, more than we already are. WE CANT BE TOGETHER. PLEASE." he said. He stopped when he heard the statement. He looked at her then back at the house. "guess so." was all he said.

"you should have said no." he said looking down at lila. "you should of told me what you wanted instead of leading me in the dark. You said nothing about what your true intentions of this house, me. yourself. our future. you said nothing." he stopped. holding his breath. "we arent perfect, none of us are. You were silent. I was distant. Thats all there is to it. And stop it." he said taking lila's arms. "im sorry. you're not, never were any of those things. I was just...my dad at that point but what im saying, you can be loved. you can love..you just need to find the right person to do so." Kasper watched her plead on the ground. He sat down with her. "no. im not going to kill you. You of all people should know. Get a second chance of life, not for me." he said helping her up. "you can do it. you just need someone else that can keep you upright. And im not the one for you."

Kasper looked at her. "i dont love you...but i still care about you. you were my first everything. how could i not." he said bandaging her head as he talked. "I was..but i was scared of getting left alone. so i stayed. Scared of losing someone i cared about." he sighed. "i dont think there were many times i loved you..but it was all the time i cared about you. I just..didnt show it." he said wiping the blood and tears off her face. "your fine. you look fine now and you looked fine then. nothing changed." he said handing her the money. "keep it. im stable enough without this. You need it. and dont you go shoving it back in my face again." he said.

"he will be fine but he might suffer some side effects. relapsing in old habits, forgetting things that happened a few moments later etc. It wont be bad as it could be. High chance you wont even notice it. no worries, ill be checking on both of you two though, those wounds arent going to heal themself."

Kasper was dreaming, feeling like he was falling in a endless time loop. the time loop feeling like he was going to be swallowed by hands, go right through them and fall again. Fears surrounding him. Chester leaving him. Him turning into his father. Him dying and leaving chester alone. Lila and his relationship after this rocky argument.

The door opened and naala stood there. She looked at chester and rolled her eyes. "shouldnt...YOU be resting? you got stabbed. why you worried about work now?" she didnt advance into the room. just stand at the doorway. She looked over at lila. "hey." she said giving a wave. "came here because i heard what happened from selena. Hope i didnt drop in at a sensitive time."

“Kasper, it’s okay you don’t have to lie yourself out of anything, firstly your easy to read when your flustered. But I understand what you mean. Well, I’d hope I couldn’t be that thing better than the original thing you were thinking. I haven’t got much and I’m not the best thing ever but I can show you what real love is like and I can do my best to keep you safe and warm here in my arms.” He said wanting to hug Kasper but pulled back thinking he’s becoming to clingy.
“Well let’s make it the best time you can have then, each day is precious and you shouldn’t be here sad and moping I’ll show you what you deserve.”

“For as long as your here with me I promise you, you won’t stop seeing this smile. You make me the happiest and most luckiest guy in the whole entire work call me dramatic like I care your beautiful inside and out and I feel like I’m walking on cloud 9 every time we touch and everyone we talk and kiss, you name it!…..Unless you make me go red then it’s a different story!” He laughed.

“I’m sorry your just too adorable not to tease.” “I mean yes I don't” he said leaning back “I worry about us both? Is that allowed?” He smiled.
He swiped trying to grab the laptop back! “Hey give that back! I need to kasp come on Kasper I’ll rest and work I can multitask. Please kasp.”
He grumbled “fine” as he slumped back in the chair as he let Kasper change his bandages and he noticed that Kasper had noticed his back
He sighed “how bad is it?” He asked knowing the answer isn’t good. Kasper could feel the heat radiating from Chester.

Opal danced around and handed Kasper the bear so he could observe more closely at it. “My daddy is the best. Ohhhh kaspy can you keep a secret…..well it’s my birthday soon.” She giggled.
“nooooo kaspy don’t let them demote me I wanna be the fairyiest pwincess.” She danced around “can I sweep over peaaaasseee!” She begged Kasper.

“I admit we did wrong communication wasn’t our finest keys. I should have let you know I guess I figured you wouldn’t care.” She sighed “you know as well as I do that we can’t just forget it happened four freaking years last week we’re talking about having kids and now talking like we don’t exist. It’s delusional we can’t forget l.”

She looked in his eyes and he looked in hers pain, neither of them wanted this
Deep down anyways. “I should I have not been influenced by someone making me feel the things I wanted you to make me feel I 100% own up to that, but Kasper we never really shared a passionate kiss or nothing. We barely even held hands.” She looked down as she said it.

She cried a bit more and nodded “I guess your right.”
“It’s okay it happens, I still believe all those things, I never thought I’d hear all them names being thrown at me again since I had the nightmares.” She said holding her arm close to her.
“She took the help up flinching still “but I don’t think I could find anyone else, like even you said no one could love me, I’m no use to anyone. I’m no better than the dirt on the ground.” She looked away.

She let him bandage her head and she cried all the time “it’s hard to hear you never loved me.explains why anything I did never worked for you. I see it now….” She looks down, sad, vulnerable, scared and broken in pieces.

“Give it to a charity or something, I don’t want it,money means little to me.” She turned around looking at the house.

Chester looked at the doctor “as in like for example I could say I won the lottery and few moments later it’s forgotten?”’ “Thanks doc but I’m fine just make sure Kasper’s okay.”

“Shouldn’t you be off prising your next victim?” He said not even looking up at Naala rolling his eyes though.
He moved from the chair and set on the bed beside Kasper placed his glasses on and carried on typing.

Lila wiped her tears “no it’s fine, is everything okay? Did I make another mistake or do Something wrong?” She said looking at Naala. Lila was in pieces broken and barely keeping it together.

Chester laid next to Kasper occasionally brushing the hair from his face. Then resuming typing waiting for him to wake up.

Kasper said nothing. Trying to calm down but he felt like he was spiraling out of control. "well dont tell me that." he said giving a small laugh. "you dont have to, i already know what it feels like, thanks to you." Kasper nodded holding onto chester. "i..would like that. Hope you wouldnt mind." he said giving chester a hug. "thank you love. dont know what i would do without you." he said looking down. a smile on his face.
"Im glad i was able to do that. And its not dramatic, cute from a tough looking guy on the outside but just needs love on the inside." kasper chuckled. "dont gotta go in full detail but i enjoy the same from you. thanks for all the memories even though its been less then a week."
"fine." he mumbled. Red from being called adorable. "i suppose. you worry about me. i worry about you. and we both worry about ourselves." he said giving a nod. "nope. sorry but you aint working today at all. No puppy eyes. you cant rest and work. I know you can multitask but right now i dont want you to. just rest."
"could be worse, shoulda told me." he said moving his hand lightly across chesters back putting cream on the sores and wounds. "still warm? ill go get some cooling stuff for you."

"im aware, he seems like a good father no? ad what secret do you want me to keep?" he asked leaning close to opal. "its your birthday soon? i wasnt aware of that. im good at secrets, i pinkie swear i wont tell a soul." he said holding his pinkie up. "Ill make sure to pass the words on, you will the fairest of them all. Sleep over? well you should ask your parents first before looking at me."

"well i didn't care because i didnt kow what was going on. You kept the words your telling me now from me. then throwing all the guilts saying i never cared. How could i care for something i wasnt aware of."
"I know i know. But the thing is, you need to move on. those promises we made are in the past now. They wont ever be coming true."
"Is that all there is to a relationship? being touched and hugged? Perhaps then, i wasnt ready. when i was, i was to late. you were gone and i was still here. so i moved on, trashing the things i finally got used to and was open to do."
"Im sorry but what else could i do to make you listen to me for once. You moved when i didnt. and when i moved, you were to far away for me to catch up. so i stopped."
"You can find someone. i know you can." kasper said looking at lila. "i know you will. Forget about what i said, you may never forget me but you can forget my words. Stop self doubting and start to self love. Do something you want to do with friends without me weighing you down. Endless possibilities but you need to be the one to do it."
"You may not want but you need it." he said making her hold it. "not throwing you a pity party. But i want you to find your life and your purpose. And i dont want to see you dead in a grave anytime soon alright?"

"exactly but it wouldnt be common to see, if he had kept up with certain medications he should be alright."

"Ouch so rude." naala sighed. Rolling her eyes. "Im here because i wanted to be here. nothing else." she said leaning against the door. "everything is fine? no you didnt do anything wrong..?" naala frowned. "where was that perkiness i once knew? did it die along the way to the hospital." she said walking up to lila. "why you crying?" she asked, bending down so she was facing lila. "worried for kasper or something." she said reaching over for some tissues. "well last time i checked i was the one doing something wrong." she said shrugging. "so. speak to me. why you all upset?"

An hour later, kasper awoke. Eyes blinking to get used to the blaring light. He looked over and saw chester working. He raised his arm weakly and lightly tapped chesters arm. Looking at chester with annoyance. "why you working."

Chester held Kapser close “sorry but it means a lot I can let you know what it feels like” he laid his head on kaspers.
“Of course I’m gonna be here every step of the way. I wanna make you smile everyday. You deserve it.”

“I’m far from a tough guy on the outside, what gave you that impression? It’s the bike and the jacket isn’t it? Or the fact I workout?” He smiled.
“But yeah just want love and just wanna be happy. I’m content with a fuzzy blanket, cookie at our feet you in my arms. That’s all I want and then I feel like I’m winning in life.”
He smiled “thanks to you also kasp, there is so many more to come, wait till you get the 5* treatment when we go on the work trip. Treat you like a king!”

“Of course we worry about each other that’s what we do in a healthy relationship.”
“But kaspyyy!? Please just a little bit I’ll do half a day please I gotta process some payments and such.but as you asked so nicely and I can’t resist the way you asked me not too. So fine I’ll rest. You win.” He smiled sitting on the couch.
“Thanks kasp” he said flinching a few Times when it was sore. “Maybe? I just feel hot whenever your around…” he said then laughed.

“He’s the best daddy!” She smiled a cheeky smile “yeah it’s gonna be my birfday and I’m
Gonna be 3.” She smiled “yaaay thank you kaspy.” She hugged him. “Yeah i wana sleepover please o please kaspy!”

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I just thought, we’ll I don’t know what I thought.”
“I know I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I’m sorry yes I guess, but why does my heart want you if it’s better That we’re not together”

“Perhaps but they may not be all about it but they help?tell me now it means nothing when your held in an embrace and feel safe that it’s not the best feeling? That passionate kiss isn’t something.?” She asked not wanting to know that he could feel that way with another and not her.
“Oh,okay I see what you mean” she nodded. “I guess this is for the best but can I ask, could we at least still be friends?? At least?.”
“Okay thank you.” She smiled slightly.

“So he hadn’t been keeping up with his medication?” He looked at Lila “did you know?” She shook her head “no he hid that a lot”

“You wanted to cause trouble like normal or just think you can get something out of it?” He said rolling his eyes pulling his glasses down as he peered over at naala. “So I guess your here for Lila?” He said resuming back to typing.

Lila was still crying when she looked at Naala “ I just, I don’t even know anymore, I deserved what you did to me, I deserved what happened, I don’t deserve love i… no you didn’t do something wrong I was stupid, naive you were right, I’m sorry I really did enjoy the time we had together though… let’s go outside I’ll explain everything” she grabbed Naala’s hand and went outside to explain everything.

Chester looked down “kaspy, working I’m not working.. you don’t see nothing. He said closing the lid and placing it on the side holding Kasper in his arms gently the drip getting tangled so he moved his arm so it was fine. “How you feeling? I have to say your quite the adventure.” He said starting to brush the hair out of Kasper’s face.

Lila walked back in with naala she froze a little it was odd seeing Kasper in the arms of someone else so she held Naala’s hand and sat close by her.
“How are you doing kasper?” She asked?

About thirty minutes later jamie came bursting through the door. “Guys have you seen Selena and Opal? They were suppose to be heading back from the hospital hours ago and there not at home or here, I had this plant thrown through the window of my car on the way here by some guy who looked like Lawrence. I hope he hasn’t got them. Have you seen them?”

"look at me, falling to stereotypes. i must admit thats why but your tough in other way." he said poking him on the side of his cheek. "well ill try my best to make it happen." he said giving a smile. "which i dont need but if you so desire fine." he said folding his hands in his lap. Kasper nodded. "and im glad you worry but sometimes it can be much. And no. I told you no so that answer will stay no." He said looking down at chester and gave an approving nod. "good. you can process those payments tomorrow. alright?"
"dont worry about it." he said moving his hand up in down in a therapeutic motion. "i think the fever is getting to you." he giggled.

Kasper looked at lila and gave a slight nod. "friends, thats it." he said holding his hand out for her. "thats all i can spare for you. i hope its enough." when she took his hand, he brought her for a hug. "sorry for treating you like crap. if you dare kiss me again i will turn your insides into outsides but i digress." he said as they broke the hug. His smile could easily been mistaken for psychotic with his last statement.

Naala chuckled. "i see you still havent lost your edge with me. I dont know.." she said looking at her nails. "maybe. if i play my cards right. I suppose. came here just to see what happened but hey, not complaining."
'You dont know?" naala asked. "oh nah." she said standing up. "what i did to you was absolutely garbage. heck i was a garbage person." she said rolling her eyes. "what happened to you? were did your usual up and going demeanor went?" she questioned. "hun. you deserve love. Stop saying different." she said holding lila's hands. "stupid, sure. naive. sure. but loveless is really pushing it." she frowned. "me to. and sure." she said helping lila up. She looked at lila after she explained and blinked a few times. "wow. he really did something. you wanna cry?" she said holding her arms for lila to cry in.

Kasper weakly rolled his eyes. "sure..." he said weakly hugging into chester. "sorry for giving you a scare. I guess i forgot to drink enough water to the point i fainted." he said before coughing, His whole body shaking. "Weak as a pathetic spaghetti string but hey. what else can i ask for you know? thanks, ill take that as a compliment."
"sorry, who are you?" he questioned lila, watching her face drop then gave a small laugh. "joking with you. im fine. thank you for asking." he looked at naala and lila holding hands and gave a nod. "found someone? knew you could do it." Naala looked at lila and pointed at kasper. "told ya, see he agrees with me. you arent some loveless person alright?"

Kasper looked at chester and shook his head. "he must have gotton them." he tugged at chesters finger before he left. "stay safe. ill be here. if im not, well. probs dead. Joking." he laughed and gave a nod to chester

After opal wandered back to his room he looked up and saw her try to climb up his bed. "opal? opal." he said leaning over and picking her up. "where were you? Jamie is worried sick and your mum is gone." he said looking at her. "im glad your safe, lemme just go grab my phone.." He stopped when he looked at horror to who was standing at the door. A woman who had her sandy hair, the same colour as kaspers without the dots of brown and instead had streaks of grey standing there. She was wearing a beige trench coat, red shirt, belt and pants with high heels. "Ikari..love." she said closing the door. Approaching kasper. "do you remember me? its your dear mother.." she said. she stopped when she saw opal and put her hand over her heart. "you got a kid? how adorable...so you conceived her with that lila girl? she doesnt look like she dipped any pool in that girls genes but who cares. its a kid." Kasper tightened his grip on opal and moved her away. "Get away from me. Eula." he hissed. "you left me with benji." he spat at her. "you knew how he was before he died..." Eula shrugged, her long nails clawing her way to opal. "glad he died. he gave you his stupid virus right? shame, you were such a pretty boy...." she said as if his condition ruined him. "now give me her." she snapped. snatching opal from his grasp. "you know why i dropped in now? well..i heard you were dating someone else..a male." her face dropped. A disgusted look was now in its place. "and im going to teach you why we dont stray from female and male. Never male and male." she said hand held up as she slapped kasper. Blood dripping from her nails as she had caught her nails on his face. Blood dripped down his cheek. "now lets go. i have to whip you back into shape. And, dont you dare throw my name around so easily. you need to be reprimanded."

After she managed to drag opal and kasper away without causing a scene she drove them to her house, a good hour away from the hospital. Kaspers phone was left on the stand next to his bed. She put opal in pinky cutesy room and shoved kasper into a blank room. No windows and after strapping him to a wheelchair she looked at him as he sat there pathetically. not being able to at least see opal or do anything. "you will be left here until you know what you have done was a act against god. Ill will be molding opal into the child of god she needs to be." kasper looked at eula. "You dare touch opal i will rip your spine off." He hissed. "right..as if you can do anything. strapped to a wheelchair.."

Naala looked at lila and she looked at jamie. "i want to come." she said. "i would like to help as well with the search."

Chester smiled “yeah look at you. Well wouldn’t say that anymore now I’ve lost all my stuff my bike, jackets jeans the lot all gone. So now I’m more how should I put it kaspy style.” He smiled.

“Hmmmmm, sure I can change your thoughts in that. You seemed pretty content with it last night?” He said smirking slightly.

“I’m sorry if I’m overbearing with my worry but I hope you can understand why? But still I’ll calm it.and but kasppyyyy! Love just 30 mins.” He tried until he gave up.”
“Yeah, yeah sure…” he grumbled waving Kasper off about it. But soon fell quiet as Kasper was soothing his back applying cream on wounds where necessary. He enjoyed his back feeling better and massaged also.
“Maybe it is. Maybe you’ll just have to stay with me and keep me cool!” He joked.

“Friends would be perfect. Thank you.” She said taking Kasper’s hand and as he pulled her in for a hug she felt relief. Strangely nothing else. “I won’t I promise.” She said looking him in the eye.”

Chester looked around “nope why would I? I I still remember when you tried hitting on my sister before she got with Jamie or the beginning of their relationship anyways.” He raised his eyebrows “you morals that’s a first. What makes Lila different from the rest of your list? She has a heart?”

“No I deserved it naala. I just I want it bakc I don’t guess Kasper made me realise some truths.
“ she nodded “I guess.” As naala offered a hug Lila took it and hugged into her. What was this, what was it she was feeling. She cuddled closer.
Crying into her arms. Then she found herself looking into Naala’s eyes.

Chester rolled his eyes “you hasn’t been taking all your medication or using all the congresses you should have, probably not enough water either if you wanna add that in kasp?” He said concerned and worried.
“Thanks but it wasn’t a compliment as such” he giggled.

Lila’s face dropped as they found out the forgetfulness earlier and she looked sad until he revealed his joking. “Not fair!” She said.
She looked at naala and back at Kasper “I guess so.” She smiled and shook her head as naala did the whole I told you so before she was just about to kiss naala when Jamie come running in .

“I’ll be back I won’t be long you stay safe too love you Kasper!” He said kissing him before taking off leaving Kasper alone.

Opal came wandering in and was attempting to climb the bad when Kasper reached to help her up. “I was walking out with mummy and there was this man hit mummy on the head, then grabbed her who has me and he dropped me and took mummy.” She cried. Wiping her tears with teddy kaspy.
She turned to see now Kasper’s mum right before them.
Opal started to shake she was scared of what was to happen Kasper’s mum seemed scary to her she didn’t like or trust her and had good reason not to!
All the big words she didn’t understand but she knew it couldn’t be good form Kasper’s face “kaspy” she whispered through her tears.

As Eula clawed Opal from Kasper panic set in for her she started breathing frantically “I want daddy, I want daddy!” Which didn’t seem
To help the “I’m not her father” case.

As Opal was shoved into the pink cutesy room she started to cry holding her teddy kaspy. “I want daddy. Please I wanna see my daddy take me back to daddy!” She tantrumed.
All this kapser could here from his room.

Lila nodded “let’s go love, she smiled holding her hand.
As they all went to search for them, following Lawrence’s trial. He heft a few marks that were obvious that let go in underground part they followers through this basement tunnel and got to a room where they could here a noice it was the sound of someone being hurt.

Chester ran as fast as he could and reached the door to break it and saw Lawrence holding Selena close to him. “Get away from her” he screamed, Jamie following suit “give her back and where’s my baby’s girl”

“She’s crawled off but this one is mine” he said holding Selena.passed out. “It’s me you want not her now” he screamed

Kasper sighed. "and i still feel bad about it. We should go on a shopping trip sometime soon to get you a new wardrobe, ill pay. But i dont mind seeing you in my clothes for the time being." he said giving a nod. "right...doubt that." he said looking away. "i..what?" he sputtered. turning red. "you are unbearable..." he muttered. face red.
"Its fine, dont worry about that. You have more important things to think about. and noooo kaspy me. i told you, no. nothing is going to change that." he said sternly. "im not going to let you work the day away. not even a second. Nope nadda. i dont want to hear it. Hahha..will do. hope thats better for you?"

"thank you." he said holding her in the hug. "good. I promise as well. Go our separate ways, romance wise." he said digging in his pocket and handed her the fish from the tank. "here. you made it after all, no?"

"and i remember when she declined. worth a shot." she said flicking her finger at his direction. "she still hot last time i checked which was three hours ago."
"I know right? such a shocker." she rolled her eyes in a sarcastic manner. "mhm. perhaps. She caught my eye unlike the rest. so you could say i came at the right time no?"
"Lila, you deserve someone. stop saying you deserve nothing." she said looking at lila intently. "well i guess thats good? not sure how to take that." Naala patted lila's back as she cried, when lila looked up and their eyes contacted. Naala gave a smile.

Kasper looked at chester and sighed. "i tried. i tried. Taking that, antidepressants and other mental health medications really put a toll on my body and taking breaks in important pills is shaky." he said rubbing his face. "its hard to keep up with something. even if you know its just slowing the inevitable." he said looking at chester. "water..." he reached over and took the water bottle that was on there. "thanks for reminding me." he said giving a tired smile at chester.

"it is fair." he said giving a smirk before leaning back down in the bed. "well im glad you found someone. thats all that matters. now go, im really tired right now." he said looking at chester then at the ceiling.
"hit her in the head? then dropped you?" he hugged opal. "lawrence.." he muttered. "well your father will go get your mum back and you can be a family once more alright? i promise. and you know me, i dont break promises." He said looking at opal. Kasper looked at eula as he tried to get out of his bed but failed. "give. me. opal. BACK." he yelled. But eula only scoffed at his attempt. "you have no voice in this ikari. your just a weak useless nobody. i cant believe i ever gave birth to you, much less married that rat." she muttered. "she will be coming with me and staying with me while you work out...your problems." she snarled. "i wont ever have a gay son in my family."

"Shut up!" she screamed at opal. Kasper looked over. feeling terrible. opal. is going through this, she is only two. He stared daggers at eula who didnt say anything. "you wont be getting food today. I will be busy with opal. Dont you dare utter a word ikari." she snarled. Slamming the door shut. He looked around, strapped to a chair wasnt fun. he was in the middle of the room. nothing to stare at besides the peeling paint. His legs and wrists were cuffed so trying to get out would be a pain. he was already tired and in pain from hitting his head so this was just torture. His throat was parched and he worried sick about opal..what was this woman going to do to her?

When you entered the hallway from the entrance, there was a huge family tree tapestry. "the ragnvindr family" Which had crepus ragnvindr as the head of the family. Down the line till were the bottom of the tree lay "Eula Cheskin." and her spouse, "Benji emdot" who had one child, "Ikari." no last name was written. If a family member died, their was a x over their name. if the person had been disowned from the family, their face on the portrait was burned out. Benji's had a huge x and was also burned out, and others as well.

Kasper sat there for a while, eula didnt come in. nor did he hear opal yell. which scared him even more. he was helpless. Awaiting his fate in a chair he couldnt escape from. Eula was busy cooking lunch in the kitchen. she had the keys to the two rooms in one of her many pockets in her trench coat. Eula opened the door to a frightened opal. She put a plate which had rice and broccoli on it. She looked at opal and turned away and left and locked the room. She sighed, holding a photo in her hand. A photo of opal. "she is going to look lovely on the family wall...."

“Thanks kasp, but you don’t have to pay for it, you shouldn’t feel bad, something by like this was bound to happen, you met Lawrence right?” He smiled looking down at him wearing Kasper’s clothes. “Glad you don’t mind,’actually feel super happy in them, dare I say a little confident.”

Chester giggled as he looked at Kasper then made a sad face “you think I’m unbearable” knowing he could wt least get a hug out of acting like this.

“I guess so. But kaspy, love pwease!” He said pulling Kasper close. “Yeah it helps a lot thank you”

Lila nodded “yeah I think we can do this.” She smiled as she saw him pass the fish to her she grabbed it and smiled holding it close.

Chester rolled his eyes “your unbelievable” he said going back to typing.
“Maybe depends if you did something bad to her she may say no…. Which wouldn’t surprise me on the slightest but you know.”

Lila looked at her “I’m sorry I’m just a mess right now you haven’t exactly caught me at my best you know, but I think I’m actually ready to move on from Kasper and honestly…” she said holding Naala’s hands “I haven’t stopped thinking about you, since we met.” She said looking down.

“I know, I know a little too well on that. Okay. But we gotta find something that works, we will speak to the doctor and we will come up with something that isn’t as tolling on you.” He said brushing his fingers through Kasper’s hair.
Chester passed the water to him unscrewing the lid and looking back he was worried for Kasper.

Lila hugged into naala “okay only if your okay, will come back and see you tomorrow, okay..” she said before the commotion happened.

Opal nodded “yeah I cry for mummy but she no respond.” She said cuddling into Kasper crying “kaspy im scared” she nodded though cuddling teddy Kaspy and Kasper.

Opal cried more and was reaching her arms to Kasper as Eula held her. But her cried for her dad as reaching for kasper was not helping the “she’s not mine case” in fact was making it worse.

Eula screamed at Opel to “shut up” she fell silent crying holding her teddy, her nice little summer flowery pink dress, drenched in her tears and blood from her scraped knee.

Opal looked at the plate being put down for her, she was backed into the corner hoping it would get her away but she cried holding teddy kaspy. In clothes that Eula had picked out for her. “Kaspy, where are you?, I’m scared.” She whispered holding her hand against the wall.

Lawrence was standing holding Selena in his arms “so you decided to come back to me, got fed up of your little fling?” He questioned Chester, then darted for Lila “YOUR NOT SUPOSE TO BE ON HIS SIDE” as he slapped her.
She cuddled it Naala for protection.
Chester went for Lawrence as Jamie went to grab Selena. As Jamie grabbed Selena in his arms Lawrence grabbed Chester hitting him in the stomach causing him to pass out from pure pain.
Lawrence looked at them all and smirked “now that child is around somewhere so you better go find her? Before something happens?”
Jamie didn’t want to leave Chester and didn’t want to leave the girls but right now he had no choice he dragged Lila and Naala with him and got them to the car “naala get them to safety back to ours, here’s the keys.” He threw them to her.

Chester was taken by Lawrence and put into a room until he was ready to deal with him.
Jamie ran into Kasper’s hospital room and saw he was gone”what the heck?” Then he looked down and saw the bow he picked it up. “Opal.” He said. He ran to reception “hi did you see anyone go with the patient in this room and a small little girl.?” He asked quite forcefully.

She claimed a woman came and signed him away and had a little girl with her that she claimed was his daughter. Jamie seethed. “I gotta find out where they are… now!”

Last edited:
"thanks, i strive to be the best person i can be." she said throwing a smirk, strutting a pose. "oh pish posh. she has a child and is with her boyfriend, i aint ruining her parade. She is just cute, thats it." she said shrugging. "i mean. who can resist my charm?"" she said tilting her head upwords before laughing. "YOUR FACEEEE!" she chuckled. "speechless." she said making a explosion movement with her hands. "jaw dropping." she said giving a grin.
"oh its fine. pshh. who cares you know? everyone has ups and downs. doesnt make them less them you get? Well good for you. bet thats a relief for both if you. Finally realizing your just not meant for each other. your dragging each other down." she said giving a nod. Naala looked at lila, her face filled with suprise. "oh hun, you dont have to do that..I mean after i treated you i think you would have just thrown me away and moved onto someone else. not like it would hurt because i have been thrown away like trash before..." She stopped and sighed. "alright i will admit you havent left my mind either but i think you would rather have someone else then me."

Kasper nodded. "alright.." he said taking the water, holding his chest as he leaned back in his bed. "thanks for being here and staying with me." he said looking over to chester. "i hope we can..but it wouldnt be the worst thing if we cant do much more then pills here and there. death is going to come to everyone..mine just sooner than others.."

Kasper nodded at opal. "your mum is in a tight spot. the others will make sure she comes back alright?" he said holding her. "i know..and so am i.."
Kasper hissed at eula who just scoffed. "weak little creature you become. dependant on others to keep your stupid body up right." she grabbed his arm and practically dragged him across the floor to the wheelchair. "get in she ordered. WE ARE GOING."

"your weak and pathetic. but soft and useable like butter. because your so young, it will be easy to turn you into a child of god." she hissed. "now shut up and stop crying, my ears are bleeding from hearing you." she spat.

Kasper heard her pleas but couldnt say anything as there was something stuffed in his mouth. he couldnt move, nor speak. just stare blankly at who came in. Which was no one. Until it seemed like an hour later, she came in. Holding a knife. "what is a ritual..without blood." she said holding the knife to kaspers face. "someone..needs...to be...the blood...sacrifice...the goat." She said, her mouth right next to kaspers ear.

The woman looked at him. "uh..the patient was taken out a couple hours ago. actually as soon as you left the woman came in. The woman had rolled the patient out in a wheelchair while also holding the kid, she seemed like she was ready to burst into tears and the patient seemed scared but i didnt think much of it. he had suffered head trauma so must have been aftershock?" she said camly. "well if you show some documents that you are afflicted with the woman or the patient i can pull some things up for you of the woman." it was odd how this nurse who knew nothing of him was giving information no other person would think of giving. who was she?

Kasper sat motionless in the chair. blood dripping down his arm to the floor. his mouth covered so he couldnt speak. food sat, just out of reach. He watched the clock tick by. he needed to do something..but what.
Eula was busy prepping for the ritual. taking out candles,books,charms and other items. While also holding a chalice of blood.

“I don’t doubt that for a second” Chester coughed looking down still typing. “I mean while this is true… I still have reservations… I still don’t know how you and Jamie are related, Pilar opposites for sure…”
Chester raised his eyebrows looking up at Naala “yeah my face will say it all I’m sure, just be careful Naa, she’s been through a rough ride she don’t need you messing her head up any more. Only proceed if you want to make it last. Besides my main focus is making sure Kasper get better,
I’m not liking after you considering your brother isn’t around…” he said still typing.

Lila smiled a little as she saw naala it made her happy she returned.
“I know but I didn’t want you to see me like this. I’d rather you see me more peppy and happy. I guess so but still.” She said shly looking at Naala.
“Yeah I think it’s best for us to go our separate ways who knows maybe you invited me into a world I know can’t turn away from? Especially if your in it.” She said pecking Naala on the cheek.
Lila looked up to naala “if I did badly and your willing to give me a second chance then I’d be a fool not to do the same for you. Besides you made me feel stuff I’ve never felt before, a first for a lot of things may I add.” She spilling playing with Naala’s hair.
Lila shook her head “nope Kasper just made me realise what I really wanted, what I really wanted was you!” She said pulling Naala close to her.

“I hope so.” She said wiping her tears “oh don’t be scared kaspy. I’ll be brave for the both of us!” She said trying to run her tears away faster.

“Leave him alone!!!!” Opal yelled at Eula. Hugging into Kasper quickly as it made her more scared saying what she did.

“But I don’t wanna be, mummy and daddy don’t want that, least I don’t think they don’t. But you can’t make me!” Sue protested. But squealed when Eula hissed for her to be quiet once again.

Lawrence finally had Chester back to himself all be it him passed out currently. He laid next to him holding him in his arms “this is perfect I missed you, what the heck are you wearing? No, no you can dress like this.” He said tutting.
Chester was roughly coming too, bleeding out but was able to figure out what’s going on “let me go Lawrence.” He said fighting to get out of his grip. “SILENCE. You know better than to talk back to me.” He slapped Chester.
Lawrence looked over and brushed his hand across Chester’s face “so if you want to see your precious KASPER again you better do what I tell you…” he threatened.

Jamie looked at the receptionist tilted his head seething “THEY LOOKED FREAKING SCARED AND YOU DID NOTHING, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU, DID YOU THINK A CRYING CHILD AND SCARED PATIENT ISNT A CAUSE FROM CONCERN, HOW DID YOU FREAKING GET THIS JOB A FLUKE?” He yelled!
“I have no connection only that he’s dating my partners brother who was the patient, please she’s taken my freaking child here look.” He showed a picture of him, Selena and Opal together in his wallet.
“Please tell me where she has kidnapped my child!” He said through tears.

Opal hesitated but went near the rice and broccoli and as her tummy rumbled started to eat it. Once finished she got antsy and started
To call out “kaspy!!!”……”kaspy I wanna go home”….”mummy!”……”daddy!”…”anybody…” she said starting to cry holding teddy kaspy close to her.

"oh shush." naala said rolling her eyes. "you know nothing of the pain it is to be me." she said posing at the door. "its tough work having be someone as cool as me." she said making a flirty pose before laughing. "i know right? how can you say im related to him but he is my brother. love him all the same." she said. "bro. you think im serious? she is with my brother for crying out loud." she scoffed, folding her arms. "alright i know that. sheesh, am i really that annoying?" she questioned but it didn't seem she wanted to know the answer. "forget it." she said after a few moments of silence.
"hun, i dont care what you look like. your still the same person underneath. Doesnt change anything. sure you arent as peppy but hey. your still lila no?" she said poking her in the cheek. "well glad i could do something fulfilling besides annoying people 24/7" she said scratching the back of her head. "aw thanks." she said giving a smile. "lila, i should be the one saying that. but...im glad." naala said leaning her onto lila's shoulder. "glad i opened something up for you." she said.
"arent you a charmer." naala grinned, pulling lila as they kissed passionately.

"excuse me? i mean. what am i supposed to do?" the receptionist asked camly. "i can easily ask security to escort you out if your going to talk back at me like that." she said shuffling papers around. "i dont think there is anything wrong with me but that can be debated. Usually crying childs and a scared patient go under the radar for everyone here. so why do they make a difference now? they are just like the rest. Please refrain from yelling at me. your scaring the others. bet people can hear you down the hall." She scoffed. "is that it?" she took the photo then handed it back to him. "the womans name is eula Cheskin. She is from the esteemed ragnvindr family and her address is the ragnvindr family estate XXXXX. Goodluck. with a woman like her, your going to need it." she said turning away. Jamie did get a look at her name badge though. "Risa Cheskin." if you looked at the family tree tapestry that was on the wall of the hallway you enter when you first go into the house, she was direct sisters with eula cheskin. Though her face on the tree, was burned out.

Naala grabbed the keys, hauled selena in the car and put lila in the passenger's seat. she jumped into the driver's seat, after making sure the two were secured, sped off. Dodging red lights after red lights. taking shortcuts here and there, driving to jamies and selenas house. After they reached their destination, naala grabbed selena and got them all inside. laying selena on the bed as she rummaged through the cabinets to find medicine and other stuff to treat selenas wounds.

Opal was seated inside a circle. candles all around her. Opals mouth was taped shut and she was wearing a frilly prink dress. her hair was let down and the bear was on opals lap. Eula was standing on the outside, holding a chalice filled with blood. holding in her other hand. a book was on the ground inside the circle. Eula flicked the lights off and stood in front of opal. "arent you excited dear? you will be the first person to see him. the lord our saviour...its something you can not ignore. lets get on with it shallway."

Kasper wasnt hearing any of this. he was moved to a different room, eula didnt want his evil energy next to the room the ritual would be taken place. The door was still locked, blood stained the floor. the chair was empty. Kasper was on the ground in the upstairs bedroom. Wrists slit, eyes blank and dull. His body in pain, still havent recovered from the hit to the head. now have lost quite a lot of blood and torture. he couldnt do anything..just wait..and hope..someone would get opal out of the house and away from his...."mother"

“Uhuh… so much pain your posing about it right? Honestly Naala you can be full of yourself sometimes.”
Chester folded his laptop down to look at Naala “flirty pose? Really who’s attention you trying to grab because if it’s someone else on the room please direct your attempts that way. Not whilst your talking to me…”
“I wonder if all the time honestly… it’s all I ever think about ..” he said super sarcastically.
“It’s called a Joke Naala, you should know all about those?” He raised an eyebrow seeming to someone who didn’t know him as hostile, but he’s joking, it’s how he gets through most situations.
“I mean I can tell you if you are if you want?” He joked

“You really think so?”lila questioned. It warming her the words Naala said, though what she did hurt, she knew it was how Kasper felt with her and if he can forgive so could she.
“I can get peppy me back as long as your by my side, I mean if you want that is?” She said her hands brushing up and down Naala’s Arm.
“You never annoyed me, far from it, I never thought I could love anyone else and a girl for that matter but you showed me the world in a different light.”
Lila held naala close and smiled “you don’t have to say nothing” she said as she giggled “a charmer have you met yourself?” She said as they passionately kissed.

“Please don’t I’m sorry, just my child is missing and I’m freaking out… please just can you help me!” Jamie said frantically.
“It just doesn’t make any sense… yes I guess but this isn’t the point she’s kidnapped my child!!!”
“Yes this is all I have is it enough?” He asked as he did she revealed her name and address. “Thank you do much I owe you one!! Thanks again Risa!” He said as he ran out the door.

As Naala drove Lila and Selena back to Selena and Jamie’s they put Selena on the bed and Lila looked around all the happy family pictures something she’d hope to have had with Kasper, but she shook it off and started
Thinking. Maybe naala would eventually…
Maybe.
Selena started coming too fairly soon after they arrived “ow, what happened? Why does my head hurt?” She asked checking her head that has dried blood on it.

Opal looked around scared crying and trying to keep hold of teddy kaspy. She was shaking her head hysterically crying. Pure fear was in her eyes. Vague muffled words of “daddy” could be heard through the tape but not loud enough Kasper could here.

Chester was Laid next to Lawrence who was making Chester feel a tad uncomfortable he looked around and tried to find the easier way out. Lawrence seeing his eyes dart around the room pulled him in closer. “Chessy no need for diverting eyes I’m all right here.” He said Chester still trying to look, in the corner bingo! Now to get out of his grip… “chessy baby I need you out of that ratchet boys clothes and into these…” he said throwing the clothes at him, it was biker clothes. Ripped jeans and leather jacket. Chester jumped at the chance and said “finally I’ll get changed!” He said running to the bathroom. As he did he threw them down and started to climb out the window. After scraping is side, pain getting worse and him falling into a pile of bags he was out.

Chester pulled out his phone and called jamie “any news what’s going on….” Jamie responded with everything. “Right I’m Heading with you I’m getting my kaspy and Opal back.

A hour later they arrived outside the ragnvindr family home. And Chester looked up… “woah Kasper is from some sort of royalty?or money at least.” He gulped wondering does he even really know Kasper…. The real Kasper.

“Let’s go their waiting for us!” Chester said to Jamie as they headed to the door,

"im aware of that." naala smirked. "the posing is to just emphasize. i dont post everytime words leave my mouth. it gets tiring and reptive but hey, its something no?" she said putting her hands on her hips. "hun. no." she said looking at chester. "you have kasper, and you two look cute. it wasnt meant for you. Besides, its not like i want to be with you in the first place. Cool and all, just not me." she said rolling her eyes. "whats gotton into you? is it because its me that your more pricklier than a cactus?" she sighed. "im aware of that." she said coldly. "moving on, sure. whatever. I get told im annoying all the time so why would you make a difference." she scowled.

"of course i do." she said patting lila on the head. "i mean, look at me. you cant get better advice from anyone more reliable than me. Its just rubbish if someone claims them to." she said smirking before giving a awkward smile. "real talk here, i mean it. And i hope so but it wont be the end of the world. The world is a mix of pops of colour and then black and white. it helps when more contribute but even then, your still you. you wont ever change just because you lost what you once had you get?"
"Course. i would like that." she said taking lila's arm. "well. i do to other people. guess it goes one ear out the other but every once in a while, it digs under my skin. Well, here i am. making that happen. thanks for using naala.co helping you find light in a world of black and white." she said booping lila's nose. "course i have, i am myself." she joked as they kissed outside the room.

"yes yes. calm down, keep your voice low." risa said giving a nod. "if you let the cat out of the box, everyone is going to know and its not going to look pretty for you. i would like to keep my job thank you very much." she said moving around in her chair, getting papers out of a cabinet. "shush." she said looking at him. "if i wanted you to speak any louder i would be at a stadium at this point."
"its fine." she said waving him off. "no worries. goodbye." she said waving. Looking at the door when she heard him say her name. "man. my sister is going to be not alive after this encounter." she leaned back in her chair. "doubt it at this point. been a while since i seen her, she was the one who organized my disownment from the family so.."

Naala was listening to music, jamming out while she helped selena. When selena opened her eyes she took a earbud out. "welcome to the living selena." she said. "you got knocked up by that rat boy lawrence. Took your kid i think?" she said camly. shifting pillows around for better comfort. "jamie is off trying to find opal pretty sure. how are you? And before you say anything, NO. you wont be going after him. better you stay here until we get confirmation he is still alive. I aint losing you and if jamie doesnt come back i will beat lawrence with a bat." she said handing selena water.

The ragnvindr family. One of the three esteemed upper class clans. Highly respected and rich. They are afflicted with being of royal blood, which could be confirmed as Crepus, the founder of the family married one of royal blood so anyone who followed the line had royal blood in them along with the ragnvindr family blood but werent seen as of a royal family but has just as much authorty as a royal family would have.

The house, even though being centuries old was kept up in good condition. When they entered, they were able to get a good look at the family tree. Kasper's portrait showed him still having the same messy sandy coloured hair, wearing a suit. Bandages could be seen peeking out from the collar of his suit. A wound over his eyebrow that has since been healed. His portrait was connected to benji's and eula's portraits. Next to benji's name was a X. Also a red mark indicating he was not of ragnvindr blood. Eula portrait was next to her husbands and next to her was her sister. which portrait was burned out. but the first name was visible. "risa."

As they walked through the hallway, they entered a grand living room with two stairwells. They both merged at the top, the ritual room was near the back of the house while the room were kasper was in the next level upstairs in the hidden attic. The living room had a grand piano, multiple bookshelves and lots of other furniture. There was a thud heard upstairs and eula was at the top of the stairs. Looking down at chester and jamie. "ah, my sister tipped me off you were heading my way." she said throwing a cigar butt in the trashcan next to her. "you..must be ikari's...lover." she said lover with disgust. "i still cant believe that boy. running off after my husband died to start anew. and date a boy of everything. a disappointment to the family." she scowled and then looked over to jamie. "and you...must be..a friend. who are you?" she asked. walking down the stairs. "Opal is currently being the sacrifice to my ritual. while ikari was the goat. Probably dead from blood loss. good riddance to him. he was useless the second i found out he inherited that..curse."

“Of course not dear…” Chester said trying so hard to not roll his eyes.
Chester sighed “oh it’s something alright…and don’t call me hun. We went through this several times.” He said resuming typing and sighing about the lack of work he’s been able to get done.

“Oh that was even a thought that crossed your mind, interesting. After the years you’ve known me it’s the first you’ve mentioned this sort of thing. Well I’m glad I get your approval being with Kasp, now if you could direct your flirting and trying to distract me from working towards Lila it would be most appreciated.” His words sort of cold with hints of sarcasm dripping out of them, as if he was still salty about a previous situation that arose…perhaps?

Chester sighed looking sad. “Look, I’m sorry just worried about Kasper and probably half these strong meds I’m on playing with my head. Also something Jamie’s told me….about you but I said I wouldn’t tell you know it would I don’t know embarrass you in front of Lila.” He said smirking slightly.
“I’d make a difference because, I can make it sound serious with my authoritative tone…” he said laughing. “Lighten up Naa, or you too busy trying to impress Lila…” he said in a teasing tone.
“Who’s the prickly cactus now?” He smirked knowing he was gonna be hit, but they messed around like that it’s who they were.

Lila giggled at Naala holding her hands and swaying them from side to side in a dream motion.
“I know and thanks to you, you showed me that there is more, there is light at the end of the tunnel and that there is something for me well someone.”
Lila started to laugh that perky girl that Naala first met creeping back in with the sparkle in her eye, that Naala hadn’t seen before. She started playing with her hair looking down “I’d like to choose Naala.co as my option for everything. I’ll never want a refund or exchange. I want the whole package or nothing.” She brushed Naala’s face. As they kissed.

“I mean maybe you should have thought of that before you I don’t know let some random woman wander off with Kasper and my freaking child.” He said low tone but still seething.
“I’m sorry would you rather me say nothing at all, it’s a bit of a heated situation so I apologize for my tone being louder in decibels but… you know my child?” He said trying his hardest not to raise his voice.
“Thanks again for the information…” he said walking out the door.

Selena looked around and as she heard Opal was missing she shot up yelling in pain as she did. “Jamie is? Oh my gosh I’m the worst parent in the world.” She cried. Lila looked at Naala.
“STILL ALIVE? WHAT DO YOU MEAN STILL ALIVE?” She screamed at Naala.
She took the water and placed it on the side. “I just want my family why has this happened.” She said crying into her knees.

As Chester and Jamie entered Jamie turned to Chester after explaining everything on the way in and said “wow… you sure know how to pick ‘em!” Chester budged him. “How was I to know he was some royal? He doesn’t dress or act like it, besides I’ve never heard of a royal called Kasper? Probably have some fancy name like…”
“Ikari?” Jamie said looking at the family tree.
“What?” Chester said as he walked over.
“That’s Kasper right? Says his name is Ikari.. that up there is the woman who took kapser and Opal and she…” Jamie looked back fear on his face…”crap… Risa… she’s the receptionist at the hospital that told me they are here I hope she didn’t…”Chester held his hand on Jamie’s “let’s just go get them.” He tried to encourage. As they walked down the hall about to go up the grand stairs Chester looked around “this seems horrific more than astounding… don’t you?” before he could say anymore Eula greeted them from top of the stairs.

Jamie seethed “that stupid woman, knew there was something off about her..”
“Yes I guess I am he, what’s wrong with that? As a mother you should be happy no matter who he loves he’s your son, his happiness is paramount is it not? Besides your not in control of who he can love and who he cannot.” Chester argued back.

Jamie nodded “I am a friend of kas….Ikari? And here to get my child you stole back! Where is my Opal!” He screamed.
Jamie’s eyes saw red and went running towards Eula ready to attack her when Chester grabbed him back “let me go man!” Jamie screamed.
“No you don’t know whether she’s bluffing or if she’s more dangerous than we thought think of Selena and Opal!” Chester argued back.
Though his voice shaky, his whole body shaky at the though that’s she said Kasper might be dead, he couldn’t think about it. Especially when the words came out of his mouth “HE CANT BE DEAD DAMMIT!”
Chester pulled Jamie to the side and Chester ran straight for Eula with an unearthly scream of “TELL ME WHERE OPAL AND KASPER ARE NOW!!!!! Or I swear you will never see the light of another day…..”. Which could be heard by Kasper and Opal.

Opal had some how managed to get herself out of the room she was held in still tied at her mouth so she couldn’t speak hands still tied but she was able to burn the rope from her feet with burns on her legs but she ran to the upstairs attic and she pulled the hair clip from her hair and unlocked the door (something she watched her dad do) she opened the door to see Kasper on the floor she ran over patting him on the head to wake up she pulled the water that was away from him over his face to wake him up, tears running down her face as she hoped he would wake up.

Naala sighed. "nevermind that." she said turning away. "so. how are things going with you and kasper?" she questioned. eager to change the subject. "sorry. sorry. Its a habit. ill try my best." she said. Naala stiffened and rolled her eyes. "whatever. moving on. tired of talking about this." she said crossing her arms. "just whatever. dont need to apologize. isn't worth apologizing." she snapped her glaze to chester. "what on earth did he tell you now?! i told him to keep his mouth shut about his older sister to his friends." she said irritated. "oh whatever. text me or something. its bugging me now." she said rolling her eyes. "well thanks. as if other people like you havent told me already. used to it at this point." she said flicking a bug off the windowsill. "i am." she muttered. "you don't have to connect every word i'm saying as in im trying to impress her." she said. "Oh shut up!" she said jabbing him in the side of his body. "now who is talking." she said standing over him with a authoritative figure.

Naala smiled. "the light to your darkness eh?" she said giving a chuckle. "there is that spark of the girl i love." naala said playing with lila's hair. "i knew you were somewhere down hidden in that heart of yours..."
"glad you chose us, welcome to naala.co" she giggled. "of course ill get that set up for you. here is your package." she said picking lila up bridal story before setting her down as they made out.

The woman looked at him and looked back down at her papers. "moving on. i don't feel like dealing with your anger or getting myself fired today." she said camly. "im aware. lets just stop it here before you blow a fuse." She looked as he left and looked down at her watch. "almost time for her ritual to start. still wondering why she thinks this is a good idea.."

"no your not." naala said trying to soothe her. "it wasn't your fault. it was-" she started but stopped when she got yelled at. She tightened her fist and turned away. "i'm going to leave you to your thought." she muttered. going to a different room.

"stupid? i think i'm..i dont know.. not stupid." she said, putting on lipstick, leaning on the banister. The sound of fire crackling could vaguely be heard. "so..my sister tipped you off about me keeping them here? that stupid traitor. doesnt know when to keep her mouth shut. so why have you come to my doorstep of this estate? im not going to give them to you if that's what you were asking." she said tapping the door next to her. "not like you know were they are hm?"
"guess? you don't sound very confident." she sighed. "you look worse for wear. if he was going to date a boy of all things, at least be someone of royalty or someone of the other two clans. not some..hooligan." she muttered. "everything is wrong with a same gender relationship. It goes against what we believe. besides, i never wanted to be a mother. but i had to carry on the family legacy. Though i would rather put the blood of the family into someone who wasn't crippled like him." she said, taking another cigar out of box. lighting it up. "he isn't anymore. i still need to burn his photo out on the tapestry. disappointment to the royal family. Doubt anyone in my family knows i have..a son. I never told anyone, and its going to stay like that till the day he dies. which hopefully if things go right, will be today."
"no it isn't. his happiness is as important as a stupid ant. If i can't kill him, then i'll force him to become the son i want him to be. marry rich and carry the family name with dignity and importance. Not..as a lunatic. His child will be the perfect one to be molded. if he is as useless as he is now, then his child will be next. She can be the daughter i wanted."
"I am in control, i am the authority in his life. I am his mother. He carries my blood in him, he is mine to use!" she roared. "you are nothing more than a boy in the house, you are tainting the floors that his blood covered when he was beaten one day." she said, her words brought morbid memories floating through the house. The torture,abuse,neglect and pain echoed loudly. "your words mean little. you ignorant rat." she said walking down the stairs. "who is this kas you speak of? no one in the family line carries that name." she snarled. "Opal is not yours. she is ikari's and she won't be ikari's for long. she will become a child of god. she will become more than just a fair mortal on this world."
"He will be soon if he isn't now." she said pointing up, "not like you know where you can find his body in his last minutes. Because i won't him let off the hook so easily. He needs to learn what it is to be a ragnvindr!" she hissed. "BLOOD AND TEARS LINE THE FLOORS. AND THIS WON'T END WITH HIM, THE LINE MUST STAY ALIVE!" she screamed. She turned back and noticed the door ajar. "The girl! she is gone." she climbed up the stairs, throwing the door open. "where is she!?" she turned around to see chester and jamie making their way up. "fine. forget about her, i have two people to take care of.." she took out a loaded gun and pointed it at chester. "one move, your toast..those scars are killing you aren't they?" she said smiling maniacally.

Kasper did not stir when the door was opened but twitched which showed he was alive when water was splashed on his face. It took a few tries. but he got up. He ignored the pain, grabbed opal and made his way down the ladder. The pain eating him up from the inside. He was wearing when he left the hospital, some sweat pants and a shirt. Now dried with his blood from his arms. Knowing the layout of the house even though he hadn't been here in awhile, had a slight advantage. He held opal to his chest, knowing she would stay quiet as he grabbed a knife from a room, his throwing skills will be of great use. He slinked around the corner, chester and jamie could see them now but kasper made a slight movement for them to keep his mother occupied. while his mother had her attention trained on chester and jamie, he took the huge knife and covered opal's eyes. "heads up." he said to his mother, she turned around just in time and shot blindly as he threw the knife. The knife hit her square in the face, she fell down, blood oozing out. He got hit in the arm, he almost dropped opal but managed to get down before fainting. blood pouring out of his arm, staining the carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back