• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I am interested. Just a question, can the race be as wild as something like sentient animal? (Think of Rocket Raccoon or Winston the gorilla) If so I have an engineer character in mind.

I am interested. Just a question, can the race be as wild as something like sentient animal? (Think of Rocket Raccoon or Winston the gorilla) If so I have an engineer character in mind.
Oh of course. We're in a sci-fi fantasy setting so anything is possible.

Hihi, is this sitll open? I'm always down for combat, haven't done quite as much scifi but would be willing to try. I've got an idea in mind for a mechanic-type or basic infantry? :D kinda a walking toolbox sort if such a position is open. If something like that is already taken, I'd be glad to go basic infantry or artillery

Users who are viewing this thread

Back