• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LadyOfStars

Tu'er Shen the Rabbit God
Wallpaper fantasy, landscape, flowers, planets, Sci Fi images for ...

A mystery surrounds the disappearance of Lieutenant X, who the higher-ups of the Enigma Military training base would have you all believe is a simple KIA. Lieutenant X's siblings and closest friends don't buy that tale for one second though. A little digging and they discovered the Lieutenant's last known whereabouts were behind enemy lines, far from where he was reported to have been stationed. With no choice left the Lieutenant's friends and siblings decide to sacrifice their careers and risk their lives to find their loved one. Officially declared AWOL, our group will leave their colony world and venture beyond the furthest stars to uncover the truth of their missing friend and find out what the military has been up to.

Welcome! This roleplay will take place in a futuristic setting where our characters will be former members of an imperial military training program. Characters can be human, cyborg, or even an original alien race of your own design with unique weapons, abilities, and "magic" to make them stand out. Of course characters will be starting out as trainees to allow for character progression and any character that you would like to have start at a higher ranking or with greater experience, will need a background to explain why they;re participating in the manhunt.

The roleplay will also features events and choices that will affect the story and society in different ways as the story progresses. Side plots are also guaranteed for each character and if you want to blend two character stories that's fine too.

If you're interested in joining,, let us know what role your character was training for in the military camp. (Sniper, Engineer, etc.)

Kryptic Kryptic here we go.

CS: Futuristic - Among Stars CS
OOC: Futuristic - Among Stars OOC

Last edited:
Are there positions open for brawlers and or CQC experts with physical/Psychic based abilities?

Are there positions open for brawlers and or CQC experts with physical/Psychic based abilities?
Absolutely. Whatever kind of role one can think of can be claimed. So long as you can make it work from a combat or support standpoint.

And feel free to conjure up your own advanced tech for your characters to utilize. It will be reviewed to make sure it isn't OP at the start, but almost anything is acceptable.

Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed If you have any ideas for your character that you'd like to go over prior to working on and/or submitting your cs, just let me know. You can pm me or post here if you'd like.

Oh. Well i was gonna make an alternate version of my new character Sable. They are a mute Android built to be unassuming and beautiful yet dangerous. However, long when Sable was created, they went through a memory wipe. They had no memory of what or who they are, enrolling into the Military from recruiters when they were wandering around.

Oh. Well i was gonna make an alternate version of my new character Sable. They are a mute Android built to be unassuming and beautiful yet dangerous. However, long when Sable was created, they went through a memory wipe. They had no memory of what or who they are, enrolling into the Military from recruiters when they were wandering around.
Nice! I didn't expect any androids and her story will be really exciting to follow. Can't wait to see her cs.

Also they are mute.
Hey I just finished my dude earlier today you wanna have Ranma and your Android have a history? If he is a sniper perhaps he was involved in the expedition squad that found Ranma or better yet part of the investigation squad that cleared his name?

Hey I just finished my dude earlier today you wanna have Ranma and your Android have a history? If he is a sniper perhaps he was involved in the expedition squad that found Ranma or better yet part of the investigation squad that cleared his name?
I don't think that Sable would be selected for investigations. Mostly stealth ops and scouting.

I don't think that Sable would be selected for investigations. Mostly stealth ops and scouting.
Understandable though this would not only predate his military career, it would basically be exactly the type of thing stealth and scouting entails. Getting the security footage and decrypting it. I just figured a stealthy intelligent andriod was perfect for that, but to each their own. Most of a snipers job is recon after all.

Agent23 Agent23 Characters will be trainee level so it’s unlikely Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed dniper would have been on such a mission unless she has a special talent that would require the higher-ups to make an exception and bring her along.
Your character is the first exception due to his origins

Understandable though this would not only predate his military career, it would basically be exactly the type of thing stealth and scouting entails. Getting the security footage and decrypting it. I just figured a stealthy intelligent andriod was perfect for that, but to each their own. Most of a snipers job is recon after all.
Iiii wouldn't know bout any that lol
I will be honest--i never researched too thoroughly into what a sniper does beside shoot a rifle with a 15ft barrel.

Agent23 Agent23 Characters will be trainee level so it’s unlikely Folly-Derrezzed Folly-Derrezzed dniper would have been on such a mission unless she has a special talent that would require the higher-ups to make an exception and bring her along.
Your character is the first exception due to his origins
Oh fair enough. I just recalled the mention of a memory wipe and thought it gave us some wiggle room

Iiii wouldn't know bout any that lol
I will be honest--i never researched too thoroughly into what a sniper does beside shoot a rifle with a 15ft barrel.
Ah understandable only reason i have any insite is because my cousin was one in Afghanistan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back