• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Boris Airay
Amaya Itami Amaya Itami cramskcih cramskcih Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki

unnamed (2).jpg

"I already said I never hurt her! Han, is that thing in Diamond? I don't wanna have to run around away from guards because you decided to drag me along." Boris huffed at them both. "Listen here, Rabbit, I'm not the one with too little time to even keep my hair neat! Well, mine isn't neat, but not because I don't have the time. Maybe you should try keeping yourself looking good for your owner," he gave a pointed look to Sasha, "so she doesn't decide to give you off to some new owner as a little, loud present." Yeah, these two managed to piss him off now. He would have normally been more casual, but the queen's insulting and ignorance to what he had to say and the Rabbit persisting on coming to see a giant lizard monster had pushed him.

"Hanasse, I'm serious, do not let them both come with us. I don't think I'll survive."

Screenshot 2021-02-19 at 5.57.36 PM.png Sasha put her hands on her hips. "Well...I guess we could go. I am a bit curious about this creature." She said to Erika. "if you do have something scheduled I will find a way to smooth it over when we get back. And don't worry things will be ok as long as you stay close to me" she took the rabbits hands away from her ears and petted them with her fingers, then gave her a little kiss on the forehead.
She looked over and nodded to to the Hatter
"While I do appreciate your politeness, sir, I still do not trust you. So lead the way if you will, but I will have an eye on you, and keep your "friend" away from us." with that last comment she gave Cheshire an evil look.
With that said she pointed her staff to the sky and shouted
"ADVENTURE!"

"Worry not Boris - we won't be walking to the Country of Diamonds. We'll be heading north through the forest here and aligning Spades, just before we reach the real thicket."
Hatter smiled, seeming satisfied with the venture. He had made this short trip time and time again - although, it was never an easy one. He glanced to the depths of the forest beside them, already the night air seemed heavy with them not even standing in the forest itself. Not that he needed it, but he felt bare without his sword on his hip - and momenta1613830181685.pngrily questioned if it would be wise to bring the women along. He spoke to Boris still looking to the trees beside them.
"Your abilities would aid us should anything happen, as you know, the forest is nothing to underestimate. But we will not be going as far as straying into any harm."

"I will ask though,"
Hanasse turned to both the Queen and Erika, "Oracle I am not concerned about - rather, the forest itself. I have my assurances that nothing should happen, but it can get terribly dangerous on occasion, as Boris can affirm. We will not be far from the Northern Forest area, and safety is not guaranteed. Are you quite sure about accompanying us? Ma'am?"

CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu cramskcih cramskcih Amaya Itami Amaya Itami

1614051018609.png
Ericka nodded her head furiously at the question Hanasse had asked about wanting to go. Suddenly she remembered "Oh! Queen Sasha! you are due to give a speech at the festivities later tonight! along with the other monarchs!" That was close she had really almost forgotten. The Joker would have given her another scary look if she had really forgotten to keep this time. Ericka looked at the Hatter and the cat. She still wanted to go along with them. but she knew Sasha wouldn't be all too Keen on that. She turned to Sasha. "Queen, i know you worry for me, and i know you strive to keep me safe of rift raffs like him-" She paused and looked at the cat. "But i assure you, the Hatter saved me once, i do believe he will protect me from harm again, and if all else fails my Queen, i do have a bit of madgic of my own." Erika bowed a bit and then looked at Sasha for approval. Sasha appeared to be thinking for a bit and then smiled gently and pet Erika's ears again "I suppose you're right my darling time-keeper, I too had forgotten about my prior commitment. And many more after that, What would i do without you." She paused and looked at the two men. "I will retire to the festivities and leave Ericka with you, however if i find one hair out of place on her head when i see her next. I assure you you will live, to regret it." With that she gave one last murderous look at the cat and took her leave. Ericka turned back to Hanasse and the man with pink hair. "Thank you for letting me come with you..." With the Queen gone half of her confidence was as well.

Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki
CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu

Boris Airay
Amaya Itami Amaya Itami Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki

tumblr_o9gsqprHEP1vulk1go2_1280.jpg

When the Hatter said how dangerous the Forest can be, Boris turned to little Erika with a mean grin and said, "Yeah, it really is. You won't be able to run off away from me, or it will kill you." He stretched and stood tall, continuing, "So if you don't want nature itself ripping off your big ol' ears, stay with me." Hehe, I can mess with her all I want in the Forest and she won't be able to leave. Boris gave himself a Cheshire grin, suddenly lightened out of his bad mood, and turned to Hanasse. "I guess we can bring this little bunny. Maybe she can become a little braver on this adventure?" He smiled when the Rabbit remembered that Sasha had other things to do instead of staying at the party, but puffed his tail angrily a little bit when she called him riffraff. "Hey. Don't call me that now. I already told you, I'm important."

1614215102897.png

Hanasse produced an eye-roll with a subtle smirk following Boris' interjections., "I don't know what you mean, Boris. Bravery, Mm? I don't remember you behaving anything remotely similar when Oracle had hardly been hatched. He was smaller than your average hound- yet you ran for the hills even when he was inches from you, if I remember rightly."
This would be an interesting turn-out with this pair tagging along... His voice elevated as the Queen departed from them, removing his hat. If he was truthful, he was relieved - especially if anything were to happen in the Forest of all places.
"Fairwell Ma'am - You have my absolute assurance that Erika shall return to you quite the same as how you left her...And, now then-"

The Hatter turned to the pair, replacing his hat on his head, and made an inviting gesture towards the trees. "Shall we proceed?"

Last edited:
Boris Airay

unnamed (4).jpg

Boris huffed defensively when Hanasse claimed he acted like some coward when he first saw the Big Lizard. "I-I-I did not act scared like that! But who wants to sit around and watch as some disgusting, slimey, snake-eyed monster cracks its way out of some egg that looks like grinded up and melted together bone? Obviously I'd wanna get away, I'm not some Hatter!" He swished his tail and then let it fall limply after a second. Well, it was true that he ran when that egg hatched. But that thing was disgusting!

"Well, come on, Bun Bun, stick close, but not too close," he turned to the Rabbit, putting his hand up in a claw motion like he would scratch her as soon he had the chance. Then he faced the Forest again, walking between the low, curled, serpentine branches without any hesitation. The trees liked his evilness, in their own way, so what was there to worry about? He looked down and kicked his foot through the puddle of fog that seemed to be slowly pooling there. Soon the Forest would be filled with this same fog everywhere, and in the fog would be filled illusions, but he didn't say anything to Hanasse or Erika. Better to just sit and watch their reactions.​

1614222141908.png
Ericka shrunk down a little when Boris threatened her to stay close to him. As she followed slightly behind them he told her to stay close but then turned to fake claw at her. her nose twitched as she nodded "o-ok" She stuttered. He turned back around. She looked around her as they walked through the gnarled forest, it got darker the deeper they went. She watched Hanasse and Boris walk nonchalantly as though they weren't bothered in the slightest. that scared her a little but it was too late to turn back now "Who are we-" She got cut off when she ran into something In front of her she stumbled back and looked up, her eyes got wide and her ears dropped. She had run into boris, She had run into the cat. She was dead. "I-'m sorry i didn't mean too you slowed down a bit suddenly." She looked at Hanasse pleading for protection and then back to Boris waiting for the out lash.

Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki

Joker

1613602395356.png

"What are you three doing out here?" Joker seemed to have appeared from between the trees behind them, towards where the party was before. "The party barely ended and you three are already on your way into the Forest. Are you planning something out here, or are you bored and desperate to be choked to death by plants?" he said and waved away a vine that snuck its way near his own neck. "Although you do have the Cat with you. I guess that leaves you mostly safe... but they'll really want you, Rabbit." He said it all boredly, but really he was suspicious and irritated by the trio. "Hatter, does this have anything to do with that dragon of yours?" He walked up to the three and put one hand on the Rabbit's shoulder. "And you, do you have any business you must do today? If you have anything for the day, I'd suggest not going with them."

1614253207648.png

Just as Hanasse glanced over his shoulder to witness Erika mistakenly bump into the back of Boris, he heard an oh-so-familiar voice sound from behind them. Now, all three were silent, listening.
Hanasse turned his head forward, effectively now with his back to Joker and the rest.
"Ah~ If it isn't the Joker himself," his fingertips placed gently on the rim of his hat, before he finally turned himself around, a smile on his features. Perhaps laced with the essence of sarcasm behind politeness. It was hardly tellable. "What a charming surprise. I half expected to bump into you at some point down the line. A brilliant gathering, for sure."

"Oracle? Yes, you're quite correct. I check-in on him from time to time, as you well know."
The differing coloured eyes flicked directly to the dark-haired gentleman. He soon formulated a question for their acquaintance, once he had finished goading Erika.
"And, what about yourself, Joker. Shouldn't you be seeing the guests off from the festivities? What is the host of the grand scene himself doing all the way out here?"

CheshireMitsu CheshireMitsu Amaya Itami Amaya Itami

1614309520673.png
Erika suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder after hearing the Jokers voice. She turned her head to look at him and smiled "I'm free today sir, all the monarchs, including you, should be at the festivities as Hanasse has mentioned....." She trailed off. She wasn't particularly scared of Joker since she saw him frequently to keep his schedule, though she wasn't as comfortable with him as she was with the others. "I first thought they were suspicious but now I'd like a bit of excitement and since this is the one day I don't have any time to keep i thought i might find it with them."

Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki

Boris Airay // Joker

155-1553936_cheshire-cat-alice-in-the-country-of-hearts-queen-of-heart-no.jpgda2598c84adbab82a655e40a96fb14ba.jpg

Boris looked annoyed at the Rabbit when she bumped into him. "I told you not too close!" He wasn't gonna scratch her or anything, but she was still closer than he would like. "Can you really not listen?" he asked, but it was a rhetorical question. He sighed a little with his hands on his hips non-intimidatingly, then smiled when he saw the Joker. "Ah, hey, Joker!"

Joker looked at him with a little glare. "Don't act casual, Cat. Shouldn't you have something to do also? What about the girl in Wonderland?"

"She should be alright. Lot safer there than here, so I don't have to watch her while she's there."
He didn't care to give Erika any explanation on there being a girl in Wonderland. It wouldn't be important unless she came to Wanderland, anyways.

Joker ignored the Cat and turned back to Hanasse. "You're saying you often do something that borders from breaking your role? Well, that is only my opinion, yet the others encourage this mad behavior from a Hatter," he said, referring to the other Creators. "I would accept it to a limit. Oh, and the party? I suppose that time has started flowing differently in here than the rest of the world for now. The party is over and the guests are gone, so I don't need to see any off anymore. It's also my job to watch anywhere that the Cat may not be." He looked down at the Rabbit when he finished talking. "And good for you. Just don't get too close to these two."

"We're not that bad," Boris said against joker, "you just don't like anybody."

Last edited:
"So I see," Hanasse folded his arms, resting his chin between his forefinger and thumb. He looked the fine gentleman up and down, formulating his reply.
"Well, as my companions are testament - we aren't about any trouble. For Now, besides." He gave a smile, and a darker one at that - much of anything that Hanasse did, agreed with, supported - and anyone else for that matter - counted as trouble to the Joker.

1614439642054.png

"Oh, come- is that really any way to refer to one of your allies now, Joker? I'm not all bad surely."
"You needn't fear over me seeing Oracle from time to time. We'll say it is my business, and my business only, shall we?"
Another smile, gesturing to both Boris and Erika as he turned his back again, stepping to make his leave. "Well! Now that that's settled, I shall bid you adieu, Joker. Come, you two, if you're still up for the walk-"

Boris Airay // Joker
Zena_Kuzuki Zena_Kuzuki Amaya Itami Amaya Itami
unnamed (3).jpg1613602461371.png

"If you really have any plans to get yourselves into trouble with the Cheshire Cat on your side, then I will have to watch you, unless you can convince me not to." He watched as the Hatter turned away to the deeper woods, and growled a little bit. "If you wanted to gain any of my trust, it would be better to keep from doing such unusual actions and saying anything that suggest to you being a problem."

Boris stood by Hanasse and sighed. "If you're gonna be all buggy about being good, then I'll just keep watch. Can you just go do whatever you do in that house?"

Joker frowned at the Cat, not trusting what he said but not going to fight with him at the moment. "If you do not do your job, Cat, then I will find an acceptable punishment," was all he said, and he faced away in the direction of the House.​

1615028074846.png

What an insolent bore...
"You forget, dear friend," Hanasse kept his back to them, but still addressing the Joker, "I am a former member of the Court. You know that~" He grinned where he stood.
"Emphasis on the former might I add....I left on my own terms. Though, it is rumored otherwise. Therefore," a glance to the man behind them who also had his back turned. "I think you can trust that my decisions are sound. I can't say you are too keen on the Court members yourself. On that, we can agree."

"Might it pain you to have a little more faith in your subordinate, Joker, Mm?"
Hatter smiled as he said so, gesturing towards Boris. "Boris may be somewhat impartial. But you need him as much as anyone, good fellow." Then, he indicated his palm towards Erika behind him. "And would you really expect me to get into trouble whilst obliging a lady?"
He placed his hand on his chest, before stepping to walk in the direction of the forest. "Have it your way, Joker."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back