• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CheshireMitsu

Cheshire Cat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC: Fantasy - Alice in Wanderland-- OOC
Lore: Fantasy - Alice in Wanderland-- Lore
IC: Fantasy - Alice in Wanderland-- IC
CS: Fantasy - Alice in Wanderland-- Character Sheet

1325387843-Dark-Alice-in-Wonderland-theson4eto-3D-3-29445223-1500-726.png

In a world below Wonderland is Wanderland. This is where the remains of the creations of Wonderland live, where their negativity and failed versions stay. They live with the memories of their Wonderland counterparts, yet have no chance of going to live with them, until they can turn themselves into a perfect person. In truth being constantly punished by these memories has pushed many of them into worse states than they originally were, destroying their last hope for a better life. Any resident of the light Wonderland will also be moved here, if they are corrupted by anything in their home.

Hi! As you can probably tell, this is a darker version of Alice in Wonderland where you can play as a new version of any AIW character! There will be rules and lore made soon for this roleplay. If you're interested go ahead and say so in the comments!

1325387843-Dark-Alice-in-Wonderland-theson4eto-3D-3-29445223-1500-726 (6).png
Original image used: https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/59/8...derland-theson4eto-3D-3-29445223-1500-726.jpg
[/FONT]​

Last edited:
- Oh heck to the yes - serious Alice in Wonderland fanatic here. Count me in, if it's still running? -
Totally didn't just pop up after months of nothing (0.o)

- Oh heck to the yes - serious Alice in Wonderland fanatic here. Count me in, if it's still running? -
Totally didn't just pop up after months of nothing (0.o)
aw yes need some AIW fans, still struggling to get it going on here lmao

Last edited:
At first I was thinking about “Alice in borderland” (which is an awesome show)
But this sounds cool too. Count me in.

No I've never actually heard of the site! How come you're never able to get onto Discord? Not even to join servers that aren't your own?
i have to get on using a school chromebook, and its blocked on the Hotspot i have. i can get on using different wifi things, but cant get out of the house a lot

At first I was thinking about “Alice in borderland” (which is an awesome show)
But this sounds cool too. Count me in.
I’m totally in!!
i'm in too if it's open still :3
oh yes it definitely is still open! you all can go ahead and make your cs whenever you want, and ill be online more then i was today to ask questions, i just had stuff to do today

i have to get on using a school chromebook, and its blocked on the Hotspot i have. i can get on using different wifi things, but cant get out of the house a lot

oh yes it definitely is still open! you all can go ahead and make your cs whenever you want, and ill be online more then i was today to ask questions, i just had stuff to do today
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back