• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ahaha... what if we wrote together? haha jk... unless? (Emma's Fandom/OC Interest Check)

starshinesiren

babe, there’s something tragic about you.
Howdy! Come on in! <3

𝐎𝐇, 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 ! _ 𝐆𝐈𝐅 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆.gif

It’s lovely to meet you! I’m Emma, but you can also call me Star if that strikes your fancy. I’m a college student studying to be a teacher, and I’ve been writing for about 9 years, which is crazy. I’ve got three cats, I sing, I cosplay, I play D&D, and I’ve got a hell of a lot more interests we can chat about.

I took quite a break from this site for a few months due to a whole bunch of stress, but as I’m sure you can understand, I’ve found myself with a lot of time on my hands due to quarantine and I’d love to get some writing going again. I’d consider myself semi-advanced to advanced, and I usually write from two to five paragraphs. Sometimes it’s more or less, just depends.

I consider myself very friendly, so please don’t be afraid to ask me anything, or even just chat! I love making friends. I’m also one of those writers that loves to share memes, playlists, moodboards, etc. for our RP. So if that’s your thing, I bet we’ll get along!

Anyway, enough about me. Let’s get the business out of the way with what I’m looking for:

• Good grammar, please! I won’t be too strict on this, but it’s just a preference thing.
  • Semi-advanced to advanced, preferably.
  • At least two paragraphs, maybe less for dialogue. This is flexible, of course.
  • At least 16, please. I have the utmost confidence in younger writers, but as a nineteen year old myself, it’s just a comfort thing.
  • Ghosting: I totally get it. We’re all busy. But if you’re going to drop a thread, please do it early on or just give me a heads up. I will completely understand. But being ghosted can give me a lot of anxiety if I don’t have any closure, so if you are able to let me know, please do! I'll do the same.
  • Please let me know of any triggers you have. I’ll do the same!
  • I have a tendency to curse in writing, as well as write darker themes. As for the spicier stuff, I’ll only do a fade to black (as per site rules).
  • I like romance in my plots, so at least one pairing in each thread. We can double if you want a platonic pairing on your end, though!
  • Post around once a week if you’re able, preferably more. I’ll try to do the same, sometimes I can give you multiple posts in a day. It varies, and if I have to disappear for a while I’ll do my best to let you know ahead of time!
For pairings: I’ll do whatever! I’ve never done MxM, but I’m willing to give it a shot with the right pairing! Writing males is not my strong suit, but I’m working on it. For this reason, I’ll be willing to write males in some situations and not others. For MxF, I’m mostly comfortable playing the female role, unless we’re doubling. Bummer, I know. But I’m working on it, so hopefully it’ll be different in the future!
<3
FxF is also great, as I’m a lady that likes ladies.

Okay, on to the fun stuff! Finally.

I do oc/oc, canon/canon, and canon/oc(likely with doubling) for fandoms. For any canon/oc, talk to me about doubling.
For pairings, bolded part is the one I prefer to play!
Asterisks ( * ) indicate cravings!

Fandoms:

• Star Wars***
50 or so years late, I'm finally getting into Star Wars. There's so much you can do with this! AUs, canon, whatever!
Leia/Han Solo
Anakin/Padme*
Rey/OC (I just want Rey to have the girlfriend she deserved)
Kylo Ren/OC** (I know, right? I'm aware of how this comes off. But I just want my boy to have a good, sweet relationship and I'm not the biggest Reylo fan. We can also talk about doubling if you like!)
And, of course: OCs. SO MANY GOOD OC PLOTS. Bounty Hunters, falling in love amidst the Resistance, Siths, an Empire/First Order prisoner falling in love with a Rebel/Resistance pilot or vice versa... There's so much. I'm also a huge fan of the whole Junker/Space Pirate stuff that this universe offers! Throw whatever ideas you have my way!

I’ve got an ex-Jedi OC I’m absolutely dying to write. Say the word with this one and you’ve got me wrapped around your finger.

• Good Omens***
Listen. Aziraphale/Crowley is SUCH a good pairing. I’d prefer to RP Aziraphale, but could try Crowley. I also think it’d be interesting to write them as femslash!
  • Law & Order: SVU *
Either something inspired by it or Carisi/Rollins or Benson/Rollins.
  • Dragon Age****
I love these games too much. I'd also just love to do some OCs in this universe!

Dragon Age Origins:
Alistair/Warden****** (I am absolutely dying to write my warden. Please talk to me if this is something that interests you!)
Zevran/Warden***
Leilana/Morrigan

Dragon Age 2:
Anders/Hawke
Fenris/Hawke
Varric/Hawke
Isabela/Hawke
Merrill/Hawke
Merrill/Isabela

• Anything Disney!
I’d love to do some of the classic disney plots with OCs! Beauty and the Beast, Peter Pan, Tarzan, and The Princess and the Frog in particular. Talk to me about this one.
  • Hunger Games*****
OCs in this universe are always fun.

• DC
Harley/Ivy
  • Howl’s Moving Castle**
OCs with this plot is just… the cutest.
  • Harry Potter***
Mostly looking for OCs for this one! I'm very open to a lot of plots with this. I adore the universe and would love to write something for it.
  • Fallout***
OCs in Fallout 3, 4, or New Vegas!
  • The Arcana**
I’d love to write my MC, of course, and I'm honestly not picky about who to write her with. All of the characters are so darling. So, basically, if you want to write any Arcana characters, hit me up!
  • Repo! The Genetic Opera*****
Not to be dramatic, but I'd die to write something inspired by this/ OCs in this universe. I could also do Graverobber/Shiloh. I know this is niche, but I adore this universe and concept too much. This is likely my biggest craving at the moment, so please let me know if you’re interested.
  • The Wolf Among Us***
I’m replaying the game now, so this also a huge craving. I have an OC for the Wicked Witch of the West in this game I could ship with Grendel or another OC. It would also be super fun to build OCs together! I just love this concept as a whole. I’ll also do Bigby/Snow or Bigby/Nerissa.

• Jurassic Park/World***

I just like dinosaurs, okay? I’d love to do OCs in this world/inspired by these plots.
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer*******

Probably my biggest craving. Just got into this show- I’m on season 3 right now! I have a whole thread for it, actually; here.

This thread is already a monster, but I’m afraid we aren’t done. We also have originals!

Originals:

• Fantasy!** I love fantasy. Anything DND-esque has my love. So we can do a good, old fashioned adventure, or we can do an elf or nymph/human plot! I have ideas for this, so just ask me.
  • Modern/Slice of Life. Teacher AUs, Florist/Tattoo artist plots, detectives, you name it. I’m a sucker for these.
  • Pirates. I love pirates. So much. Please. Literally anything involving pirates.
  • Supernatural. Mermaids, vampires, ghosts, werewolves, whatever. This can be combined into other plots.
  • Secret Agent stuff. This is the coolest.
  • Space Pirates! Love those rowdy space bois.
  • Historical: Namely Victorian, Roaring 20s, WWI/II, 50s, 60s, 70s, and 80s. I’m a big fan of 80’s movies, so anything involving those is neato.
  • I just started Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I am so in love with that grunge-y, spooky supernatural vibe. Vampires, werewolves, monster hunters, rock music small town stuff. Hit me up if that's your jam!

Anyway, that about covers it! Thank you for making it this far. Please feel free to message me or comment below if any of this stuff grabs your attention! Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
If you're still looking, I am interested. Preferably for a Slice of Life RP, although I'm also down for some fantasy, or something historical (20s, WWII, or 80s, more specifically, because I feel most confident in these eras, although I'm changeable)

If you're still looking, I am interested. Preferably for a Slice of Life RP, although I'm also down for some fantasy, or something historical (20s, WWII, or 80s, more specifically, because I feel most confident in these eras, although I'm changeable)
I absolutely am! I'll message you!

um... Pardon my asking, but Is UNDERTALE okay? I didn't see it on the list, and thought there was a chance you forgot to post it... If not I can do Harry Potter, Star Wars, DC, and both types of pirates.If I can be a cheese pirate(stealing cheese) would be AWESOME.

Oh my goodness if you are still looking I would love to rp some fantasy/ pirate plot w/ you? I literally just got back on here from a small hiatus (Thanks mental health!) and am looking for more RPs. I have some characters I would like to try to put into a story if you would like me to pm you?

Hi there! Apologies to bother you but if you were still looking, I was thinking of doing a fantasy/fairytale plot of sorts slightly inspired by the plot of Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarves (If needed, I can give you the summary of the plot but it’s a sweet film that explores quite an interesting universe) if that would interest you

Oh my goodness if you are still looking I would love to rp some fantasy/ pirate plot w/ you? I literally just got back on here from a small hiatus (Thanks mental health!) and am looking for more RPs. I have some characters I would like to try to put into a story if you would like me to pm you?

Yes please, absolutely go ahead! I hope you're feeling better- I totally get how that can be.

Hi there! Apologies to bother you but if you were still looking, I was thinking of doing a fantasy/fairytale plot of sorts slightly inspired by the plot of Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarves (If needed, I can give you the summary of the plot but it’s a sweet film that explores quite an interesting universe) if that would interest you

Not a bother at all! Thanks for reaching out! I'd love to hear about it. :^)

Hey if you're still searching for a partner I was wondering if you'd be interested in a slice of life/historical RP? I was thinking Vietnam time frame, returning soldier and teacher/professor maybe?

Hey there c: if you're still looking for partners I would be super interested in (femslash or not) good omens or Disney c:

Hey if you're still searching for a partner I was wondering if you'd be interested in a slice of life/historical RP? I was thinking Vietnam time frame, returning soldier and teacher/professor maybe?

Oh, that's interesting! Yes, I'll message you!

Bumping this! I am, once again, on the hunt! By the way: if we had an RP going and I dropped out, I probably just forgot to message you and then was too scared to pop in again.

If your interest is still there, please do feel free to message me again!

If you're still looking, I'd love, love, love to hash out anything dealing with HP, and recently I've been craving anything FxF. Thanks for your time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back