• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Semblance

↣↣↠◇↞↢↢
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• AGE OF WONDERBEASTS

s8pbwib.jpg

Genre: Post-apocalyptic fantasy, Adventure, Action
    GM: Semblance

If you are interested in joining this RP, feel free to introduce yourself or ask any questions in the OOC page, read through the World page, and post your character in the CS page!

Links: Main- IC OOC CS World

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting. I've already got some ideas milling about. I think I'm going to make a mute.
Awesome, glad to hear it! I'm working on a world thread where you can read more about the mutes. Feel free to tag anyone you know who might be interested :)

Did you make that Code??
I did not haha but it is a pretty simple code that I made a lot of adjustments to in order to fit my needs and you can feel free to use if you'd like. The person who made this code is credited in a comment at the very end of the code itself if you're interested in who.

Are you interested in joining this RP?

I did not haha but it is a pretty simple code that I made a lot of adjustments to in order to fit my needs and you can feel free to use if you'd like. The person who made this code is credited in a comment at the very end of the code itself if you're interested in who.

Are you interested in joining this RP?
I haven't really looked it properly yet

What did you do!!?!, Now I can't stop watching this show!
Hahaha isn’t it amazing?? It’s such an underrated show. I loved the world building and the characters (esp DAVE)

What part are you on?

I'll be lurking this for sure. I think I've seen commercials for this show. I am also, very amazed, that I have never dived into it. I love animations that are quirky like that. Like Midnight Gospel, Cupcake and Dino, Big Mouth. Even though they are all like ranging for different ages. They have the same sort of animation feel. ( I have no children but when you have friends who have several you get this sort of permission to dive into kids shows again. Sometimes when visiting friends we straight up watch kids shows. It's pretty amazing. Hence my love of cupcake and dino.)
I have a good feeling for this role play. I'm excited for you all.~

Very interesting! Excited to learn more about the world. I'll check out the show too.
You should!! The show is amazing. And you’ll learn more about the world once I’m done with the threads

sounds fun
Excited to have you on board!

I'll be lurking this for sure. I think I've seen commercials for this show. I am also, very amazed, that I have never dived into it. I love animations that are quirky like that. Like Midnight Gospel, Cupcake and Dino, Big Mouth. Even though they are all like ranging for different ages. They have the same sort of animation feel. ( I have no children but when you have friends who have several you get this sort of permission to dive into kids shows again. Sometimes when visiting friends we straight up watch kids shows. It's pretty amazing. Hence my love of cupcake and dino.)
I have a good feeling for this role play. I'm excited for you all.~
Oh I don’t have any kids nor any friends who have kids and yet I’m super into animated shows/movies. I’ve always loved animation (not necessarily anime) and I don’t think I ever really grew out of that from my childhood.

But you should totally check out Kipo! The whole world/characters are so captivating

I too love animation and don't have kids or friends with kids. Basically in America it's culturally expected that animations are for kids, but that all depends on the content of the material. There are some animations that are definitely not for kids and some that are good for both kids and adults.

I too love animation and don't have kids or friends with kids. Basically in America it's culturally expected that animations are for kids, but that all depends on the content of the material. There are some animations that are definitely not for kids and some that are good for both kids and adults.
For sure!! My all-time favorite TV show, Avatar the Last Airbender, is a perfect example of something that's awesome for both kids and adults alike. I first watched it when it aired on Nickelodean when I was like 11 or 12 yrs old and I still rewatch the entire series every couple of years. Each time I watch it again, I feel like I pick up on something new that I hadn't before and it feels like the show grew up with me as I got older

Are we allowed to make multiple characters so long as they're like... balanced between the two?

Are we allowed to make multiple characters so long as they're like... balanced between the two?
You can make more than one character sheet but I'll probably only choose 1 character amongst them unless we have an opening!

I would be interested in joining if a spot remains
Awesome! This RP is wide open- Just post a character sheet once I share the main threads :)

Mute!Jet.png

Concept art for a Mute owl boi

And yeah.

I fixed the goddamn wings.

The gods, fucking wings.

Oh, yeah.

His face doesn't look like an owl's because I sleeked down the feathers and owl skulls look like this.
1609858351535.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back