• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I mean, I can always incorporate that idea into either character. I do like the animation style of the second one better, myself. They almost give me a sort of father-daughter vibe XD I don't know.

Hmm, brainstorming names for her.

Kiri-giri-koroko?

thoughts?

Hm... I like it! I'd say harsh syllables are best, if you aren't going to go for that, and probably no Ss, what with the teeth placement (though, you can make an S sound without the use of your teeth, it's a little sharper and more like a whistle.

Sometime today! They’re pretty much done. I just need to do a final proofread of everything : ) can’t wait to see the characters you all come up with!

Kk, lol

I'll probably submit multiple because character ideas are flowing (though favorites will be picked because I am biased as all hell)

Alright everyone, the threads are up! I also included links in my original post on this thread. Please make sure you read through the World thread before you create your character! And feel free to ask me if you have any questions or suggestions to the story/world. We can keep discussion in the OOC thread for now then once all the characters are chosen, I'll create a Discord for us.

out of character
character sheets
the world

CelticHero37 CelticHero37 ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Dominic Dominic Limerence Limerence Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Lunchbox Lunchbox Shotgunpenguin Shotgunpenguin SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

Yo! This is interesting! mind if i join? :D
I’m interested
Yay glad to hear you’re both interested! The links to the main thread are in the original post on this thread. Head on over to the world page to learn a bit more about the world then you can drop a character sheet in the characters page! And feel free to introduce yourselves in the OOC thread too.

I’m planning on getting a starter post up in a couple days here but you’re welcome to join whenever you like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back