• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I don't see a need to haul all my junk on my back if we have a wagon for it. Lets toss in my 10 days of rations for a start.
Alrighty! How about I add everything but your weapons and armor and symbol. Any time you want you can stuff your backpack with what you need and take it off the wagon?

A party of six consisting of

A Pirate
A Slave
A Holy Man
An Elf
A Hermit
And a Mage who can't even Control her magic

all riding along in one cart?

boy, that's going to be a heck of a ride XD

Gp: 210

2 blocks of incense
Alms box
Acid Vial (x2)
Bedroll x2
Bell
Blanket x3
Candle x20
Censer
Chalk (2)
Clothes, Common (Toryk)
Clothes, Costume x3 (Evora)
Clothes, Cold Weather (Evora)
Grappling Hook (x2)
Lantern, Hooded x2
Little bag of Sand
Manacles x2
Mirror, Steel x2
Oil (flask) (x12)
Piton (x10)
Perfume, vial (Evora)
Rapier
Rope, Hempen (50 feet) x2
Rope, Silk (50 feet)
Signal Whistle x2
Small Knife
Soap x4
String (10ft) x2
Tankard
Torches x20
Whetstone

Tools, instruments, kits
Cooks Utensils
Disguise kit
Hammer
Hunting trap
Healers Kit
Mess kit x2
Thieves Tools
Tinderbox x4

Viola
Flute
Horn

Storage
Backpack x4
Pouch x5
Sack x4
Vial x2

Pack Saddle (Mastiff)
Saddle bags (Mastiff)
Wagon

Animals
Draft Horse x2
Mastiff

Potions and Medicine
Healing Potions x3 2d4+2 hit points recovered

Food and Drink
Feed x5
Rations x40
Waterskins x4

This is what we have so far between me. Sherwood Sherwood , and Pumpy.

A party of six consisting of

A Pirate
A Slave
A Holy Man
An Elf
A Hermit
And a Mage who can't even Control her magic

all riding along in one cart?

boy, that's going to be a heck of a ride XD
Sounds like the beginning of a joke.

Felis Felis just let me know when you are done working with your equipment and I'll add everything to the wagon except weapons and armor.

I'm sure at least another person will pop up. Dnd groups usually seem to fill up fast.

Plus it's only been two days since I posted the request. and with guest popping in everyday (Yes, I see you down there) I think we can snag at least one or two more before we launch

Felis Felis just let me know when you are done working with your equipment and I'll add everything to the wagon except weapons and armor.
Will do!
From the list here and what you said earlier, it seems we still need some barrels, a chest, a chain and a lock? Anything else that would be important and I'm not thinking of right now?

Will do!
From the list here and what you said earlier, it seems we still need some barrels, a chest, a chain and a lock? Anything else that would be important and I'm not thinking of right now?
Sacks, pouches, bottles, a couple blankets. But I can order those easily once we pool the money.

D. Rex D. Rex Alright! I added some barrels, the chest + chain and lock as well as some feed for the horses to my items. Since I apparently get two explorer's packs (one in general and one from my class equipment) that should add a number rations, torches etc., too.

I think my character would carry her herbalism kit and that scroll case around on her person (keepsakes from her home and all), so I added them, the sling and a backpack to the first paragraph of items, the second paragraph should be everything that can be pooled without issue (unless the clothes don't count as the clothes the character is wearing but rather as spare clothes, in which case they could be pooled as well, I suppose). Is that alright?

Also, of the gold I have left only 5gp are from my background, so I could pool a bit more than 35gp for other expenses? Or do we pool our whole money?

D. Rex D. Rex Alright! I added some barrels, the chest + chain and lock as well as some feed for the horses to my items. Since I apparently get two explorer's packs (one in general and one from my class equipment) that should add a number rations, torches etc., too.

I think my character would carry her herbalism kit and that scroll case around on her person (keepsakes from her home and all), so I added them, the sling and a backpack to the first paragraph of items, the second paragraph should be everything that can be pooled without issue (unless the clothes don't count as the clothes the character is wearing but rather as spare clothes, in which case they could be pooled as well, I suppose). Is that alright?

Also, of the gold I have left only 5gp are from my background, so I could pool a bit more than 35gp for other expenses? Or do we pool our whole money?
Thats more than Allright!

I'll add it to the wagon soon.

As for gold, you can pool it in the pot if you want. Can keep some to yourself if you want. Whatever we have leftover in the pot after supplies are bought is basically our adventure fund. If we need something, we can get it. And we will probably dish out some cash for everyone to have on hand if they already gave it to the chest.

Hmmn, You guys are going to be on the road often. Might have to make some folk songs for any bards who join us to sing to you. maybe some stories to tell.

As for gold, you can pool it in the pot if you want. Can keep some to yourself if you want. Whatever we have leftover in the pot after supplies are bought is basically our adventure fund. If we need something, we can get it. And we will probably dish out some cash for everyone to have on hand if they already gave it to the chest.
Alright! Then I'll pool 30gp for now, to keep the funds as a round number, haha. I guess I'll mark that as "11gp + 30 pooled" in my sheet for the time being so it's easier to keep track of?

I just realized. Me gnoll is a pirate. But the pirate background doesn't come with an instrument proficiency.... its like scientific fact that pirates are born with accordions. I need an accordion.

Speaking of! TyranntX TyranntX
Pumpy was asking if it was allowed she could have and have proficiency with a hurdygurdy instead of one of the usual bard instruments.

Alright! Then I'll pool 30gp for now, to keep the funds as a round number, haha. I guess I'll mark that as "11gp + 30 pooled" in my sheet for the time being so it's easier to keep track of?
I'll make a sheet just for wagon inventory and pooled gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back