• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I just realized. Me gnoll is a pirate. But the pirate background doesn't come with an instrument proficiency.... its like scientific fact that pirates are born with accordions. I need an accordion.

Speaking of! TyranntX TyranntX
Pumpy was asking if it was allowed she could have and have proficiency with a hurdygurdy instead of one of the usual bard instruments.

Sure, I don't mind

Cool beans! Now I just need to learn how to play it :3

What you need is a boat, and for everyone else to pick up proficiency with an instrument. Then you can sail the seas (or rivers? you were a river pirate) singing all kinds of sea shanties XD

What you need is a boat, and for everyone else to pick up proficiency with an instrument. Then you can sail the seas (or rivers? you were a river pirate) singing all kinds of sea shanties XD

First, boats are expensive. Like, 10k for a cheap one.

Seconds! You don't need to be a proficient to perform a shanty :3 its about the heart! Same with pirate dancing! Lol you ain't got to be good to have fun at it.

I can add my beautiful singing voice to the party.
Doing so will almost garuntee that Toryk would be willing to share his pipe and drink with the dwarf.

Which reminds me. Remind us not to leave on the adventure without making sure we bring a barrel or two of booze.

I just noticed something, out of all of you (so far) it's actually Toryk that has the lowest Charisma (sensible given what he is), so for all we know just about EVERYONE could be good at singing safe for him

wagon riding interesting and don't worry my character is already skilled in flute thanks to the background I picked

I just noticed something, out of all of you (so far) it's actually Toryk that has the lowest Charisma (sensible given what he is), so for all we know just about EVERYONE could be good at singing safe for him
Yeah, Toryk sounds like a drunken hyena when he sings. Not to bad though. But hey! With the highest dex, at least he can dance!

wagon riding interesting and don't worry my character is already skilled in flute thanks to the background I picked
Cool beans! We will have a regular band going on if we ever run low on gold.

And speaking of wagon, would you like to store your stuff in the wagon, or put gold into the adventure fun?

Currently don't really have anything to store I should buy some stuff I guess and maybe I'll donate some gold.

I wonder how relevant the zodiac of Monkey and Tiger being rivals will effect her interacts with Beorin.

Currently don't really have anything to store I should buy some stuff I guess and maybe I'll donate some gold.

I wonder how relevant the zodiac of Monkey and Tiger being rivals will effect her interacts with Beorin.
Up to you really!

Buying
Sack x10
Pouch x2.
Arrows x40
Bolts x40.
Pot x1.
Basket x2.
Blanketsx2.
Bits/Bridl x2
Bucketx2.
Feed x25.
Herbalism kit
Shovel.
Rain Catcher

Yall okay with buying this for the wagon for 18.5 gp?

Felis Felis Sherwood Sherwood

And anything yell want? Or if yall want a horse to ride?

the one thing I'm surprised you don't have is brewer's supplies even though no one skilled in it, I would think one of you would be crazy enough to make your own beer.

Sherwood Sherwood

Do you think you could draft me up a sheet that contains the following tabs in bold?

Gp: 395.5

Misc.
2 blocks of incense
Alms box
Acid Vial (x2)
Bedroll x5
Bell
Blanket x5
Blanket (Winter)
Bits/Bridle x2
Candle x20
Censer
Chalk (2)
Chain (10ft)
Clothes, Common (Toryk)
Clothes, Costume x3 (Evora)
Clothes, Cold Weather (Evora)
Grappling Hook x2
Lantern, Hooded x2
Little bag of Sand
Manacles x2
Mirror, Steel x2
Oil (flask) (x12)
Piton (x10)
Perfume, vial (Evora)
Rapier
Rope, Hempen (50 feet) x4
Rope, Silk (50 feet)
Signal Whistle x2
Small Knife
Soap x4
String (10ft) x2
Tankard
Torches x40
Whetstone

Tools, instruments, kits
Cooks Utensils
Disguise kit
Hammer
Hunting trap
Healers Kit x2
Herbalism Kit
Mess kit x4
Thieves Tools
Tinderbox x4
Rain catcher
Shovel
Pot,iron

Viol
Hurdy gurdy
Horn

Storage
Backpack x4
Pouch x7
Sack x14
Vial x2
Chest
Lock
Barrel x3
Barrel (Water) x2
Bucket x2
Basket x2
Pack Saddle (Mastiff)
Saddle bags (Mastiff)
Wagon

Animals
Draft Horse x2
Mastiff

Potions and Medicine
Healing Potions(2d4+2) x4
Antitoxin

Food and Drink
Feed x50
Rations x60
Waterskins x6

Weapons & Ammo
Bolts x40
Arrows x40

Loot
when we get loot.

Do you want it in the Character thread so we can find it easier?

I got it done. I didn't think about you being able to edit it, unless you quote the message and repost it, then I can delete the one I just made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back