• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

TyranntX

Undesputed king of the dinosaurs
The Story

For at least 500,000 years, the mortal realm of Terris has been in the crossfire of two waring factions. The Noble Ascended, and The Evil Hell Knights. But these are no mere armies, both of them possess otherworldly powers beyond imagination, and both of them fight for different causes. The Hell Knights what only to bring hate, death, chaos, and destruction. While the Ascended wish only to bring balance and peace to the universe. Sadly though, even after 500,000 years of fighting, it seems that neither side is any closer to besting the other, and the effects are slowly starting to become more and more apparent and taxing on the world. Families are being ripped apart, noble houses are falling, farms are producing less and less food every passing century, even a number of empires are crumbling into pieces. The only foreseeable way to end it all, is for the war to come to a close. Should the Ascended win, then the denizens of hell will be pushed back and an era of peace will finally reign over Terris. But should the Hell Knights win, then all mortality is doomed for eons to come. Many of the lower/upper planes know this and have already started to take sides, and now it is nearly your time to do the same. Who shall win the war and decide the fate of Terris? The Holy Ascended and forces of heaven? or The Devil king Dreahedron and his Hell Knight Army?

Summary and Rules

Well, if you are hear, it means I caught your attention. Welcome to Age of the end! A story where you the player are in the crosshairs of a raging war between two armies. And you the party just might play a big factor in it IF you play your cards right. But more on that another time, you can read up on THOSE details in LORE tab (when it's set up). For now though, let this page be the place where you build your character, meet your party members, and look over the rules... Which I will cover now...

Core Rules

1. Basic D&D rules apply. Take turns doing things, roll Dice to take certain actions. you get the idea, (if not then I don't know why you are here?)
2. Many Official Races have special Rules, see the "Lore" tab if you are playing something official and have concerns, but most changes are purely to better fit the history of the campaign.
3. Homebrew Races and Classes are 100% allowed, just run it by me first via Private Message so we can talk things out. I don't want any Sayains Prince Wannabes angst-ing up the story about how their Veggi Named dad never loved them.
4. Death is a HUGE part of this campaign, if you die... DO NOT GO ANYWHERE, because you are FAR from done. There is a reason for this, but It's a spoiler for the story... so if you don't care here's the reason now, other wise. Disregard this spoiler tab.
Because at the end of the first chapter, there is a SCRIPTED TPK event. Your chararacters are SUPPOSED to die at least once, preferably here
5. This World has it's own Pantheon of gods/goddesses, so if you are going to be a Cleric or anything else that is heavy on religion. See the Lore Tab.
6. RPNation Rules apply, don't be a jerk, and don't metagame.
7. Only one character per-player at a time. this IS Dungeons and Dragons after all.
8. Have Fun.

Campaign Specific Rules

1. you actually have SEVEN Stats. The Seventh being Sanity, which is locked at 10 and cannot have points added to it. to increase it you need to face one of the mechanics of this strange campaign of mine, fears.
2. All players have something they fear more than anything, which you will roll for.
3. On the note of rolling for stats, you get one free 18. the rest you must roll 4 d6 for, DO NOT RE-ROLL 1'S!!!
4. You get one free re-roll for ANYTHING about your character, be it one of your stats or their fear.
5. Evil Alignments are STRONGLY discouraged, but are not forbidden to be used. Being an Evil character could lock you into the bad ending of the campaign (and there's a lot of endings).
6. Select an animal on the Chinese Zodiac, as this has a big part of the story and will determine something BIG for your character. There can be NO repeating choices.
7. The Party size I am looking for is a Minimum of 4, and a max of 12 (though I have doubts I'll get that many)
8. Stats can and WILL go above 20, this isn't to be cool... this is to keep you ALIVE
9. Have fun (yes I'm intentionally putting this twice)

Character Skeleton

Character Name:
Race:
Class:
Stats:w (Roll 4d6, drop the lowest, and DO NOT re-roll 1's. Remember, toy get 1 free 18)
Fear:
1. Pyrophobia - Fear of Fire
2. Astraphobia - Fear of Storms
3. Cryophobia - Fear of Cold
4. Hydrophobia - Fear of Water
5. Hemophobia - Fear of Bood
6. Autophobia - Fear of being Alone
7. Aerophobia - Fear of Flight
8. Achluophobia - Fear of Dearkness
9. Photophobia - Fear of Light
10. Anthrophobia - Fear of People
11. Arachnophobia - Fear of Spiders
12. Thantophobia - Fear of Dying
13. Atychiphobia - Fear of Failure
14. Zoophobia - Fear of Animals
15. Atelophobia - Fear of imperfection
16. Cynophobia - Fear of Dogs
17. Draconophobia - Fear of Dragons
18. Dendrophobia - Fear of Trees
19. Chronomentrophobia - Fear of Clocks
20. Herpetophobia - Fear of Reptiles
21. Elurophobia - Fear of Cats
22. Entomophobia - Fear of Bugs
23. Hypochondria - Fear of Illness
24. Necrophobia - Fear of The Dead
25. Ophidiophobia - Fear of Snakes
26. Ornithophobia - Fear of Birds
27. Phobophobia - Fear of Being Afraid
28. Selenophobia Fear of The Moon
29. Acrophobia - Fear of Heights
30. Apiphobia - Fear of Bees
31. Bathophobia - Fear of Depth, Fear of Deep Places
32. Blennophobia - Fear of Slime
33. Dementophobia - Fear of Insanity
34. Demophobia - Fear of Crowds
35. Coulrophobia - Fear of Clowns
36. Chiroptophobia - Fear of Bats
37. Claustrophobia - Fear of Confinement
38. Hippophobia - Fear of Horses
39. Hoplophobia - Fear of Guns
40. Homichlophobia - Fear of Fog
41. Ichthyophobia Fear of Fish
42. Galeophobia - Fear of Sharks
43. Thalassophobia - Fear of The Ocean
44. Iophobia - Fear of Poison
45. Kleptophobia - Fear of Stealing
46. Mechanophobia - Fear of Machines
47. Noctiphobia - Fear of The Night
48. Pediophobia - Fear of Dolls
49. Ombrophobia - Fear of Rain
50. Daemonophobia - Fear of Demons
51. Phasmophobia - Fear of Ghosts
52. Ochophobia - Fear of Vehicles
53. Ekrixiphobia - Fear of Combustion (Explosions)
54. Xenophobia - Fear of the unknown
55. Neophobia - Fear of New Things
56. Peniaphobia - Fear of Poverty (or being Poor)
57. Pupaphobia - Fear of Puppets
58. Rupophobia - Fear of Dirt
59. Ranidaphobia - Fear of Frogs
60. Musophobia - Fear of Mice and Rats
61. Athazagoraphobia - Fear of Abandonment
62. Siderodromophobia Fear of Trains
63. Technophobia - Fear of Technology
64. Taurophobia - Fear of Bulls
65. Agliophobia - Fear of Pain
66. Alektorophobia - Fear of Chickens
67. Swinophobia - Fear of Pigs
68. Aurophobia - Fear of Gold
69. Bibliophobia - Fear of Books
70. Agoraphobia - Fear of Open Spaces
71. Dystychiphobia - Fear of accidents
72. Gerascophobia - Fear of Growing Old
73. Hamartophobia - Fear of sins or sinning (doing bad things)
74. Harpaxophobia - Fear of Robbery or Being Stolen From
75. Heliophobia - Fear of The Sun
76. Hyelophobia - Fear of Glass
77. Hypnophobia - Fear of Hypnosis
78. Rhabdophobia - Fear of Magic
79. Katsaridaphobia - Fear of Cockroaches
80. Lupophobia - Fear of Werewolves
81. Mastigophobia - Fear of Punishment
82. Metallophobia - Feat of metal
83. Merinthophobia - Fear of Being Bound or Tied Up
84. Microphobia - Fear of Small Things
85. Megalophobia - Fear of Big Things
86. Nosocomephobia - Hear of Hospitals
87. Parasitophobia - Fear of Parasites
88. Pedophobia - Fear of Children
89. Symmetrophobia - Fear of Symmetry
90. Scoleciphobia - Fear of Worms
91. Tachophobia - Fear of Speed
92. Tyrannophobia - Fear of Tyrants
93. Astrophobia- Fear of Stars (Space stars, not Famous people)
94. Pharmacophobia - Fear of Drugs
95. Sciophobia - Fear of Shadows (Not to be confused with the Fear of Darkness)
96. Siderophobia - Fear of Stairs
97. Testophobia - Fear of Tests or Being Tested
98. Verminophobia - Gear of Germs
99. Taphephobia - Fear of Cemetaries
100. Panphobia - Fear of EVERYTHING
Zodiac: (pick an animal from the Chinese Zodiac, there can be no repeats)
Backstory: (Required for growth)

Other Notes on character creation-

-You all start with 200pg worth of spending money for additional equipment outside of your starting stuff. You get a free Explores pack too . (I forgot to mention this as I was busy setting up The Lore page as continuing to work on it while we build up the party.)
-As Mentioned before, I Strongly Discourage Evil Alignments, but I will not forbid them... I'll just ask about it if I feel concerned.

The Cast

There are No adventures here yet, but maybe YOU could be the first in the party!

Last edited:
This is very interesting and I slightly tempted to go wild magic sorcerer (I like the randomness that class can have sometimes).

I'm interested, but I have little experience playing D&D so far. Would that be a problem? I'm familiar with how the system works in general, but I'm sure there's a lot of things where I'd have to ask questions (especially in the beginning), and I don't want to slow everyone else down.

I'm interested, but I have little experience playing D&D so far. Would that be a problem? I'm familiar with how the system works in general, but I'm sure there's a lot of things where I'd have to ask questions (especially in the beginning), and I don't want to slow everyone else down.

That will be fine, if you have any questions feel free to ask

Is this game going to be Play by Post? I would be interested in pulling out a paladin if so.

Ok, count me in! Do you want our stat rolls here, or somewhere else?

Also, for the stats, you say to roll 4d6. Is it take the top three, or do we add all four together?

That will be fine, if you have any questions feel free to ask
Alright, great! Well, would it be alright if I jump in at the deep end and try making a druid in that case, or should I stick to something simpler (read: without spell casting)?

Rogues are cool. The damage they can do with their Sneak Attack is stellar.

Is this still open for a high elf wizard?

It is, don't forget to see the "Lore" page for info on Races and Casters (bare in mind that it's a WIP, as I'm am still adding things. right now I just have the bare essentials)

Ok, lets see what kind of numbers I can come up with!

So, with the one free 18, I get:

18, 16, 8, 14, 13, 11 and 12

Dice! Give me good ones this time!

Hey! Pitiful rolls. But I did roll an 18! Gives me two 18s!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back