• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
In my case it’s because class (17)x2 plus ascended (88) is... 132

Hold on, one of my maths didn’t hold up let me re calculate...
well.. what was your base class' hit dice? cuz we did 1st level hp, and then we rolled our hit dice twice (or took average twice)

Okay, from now on, UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE, only roll 1d100 for HP when leveling up. because it seems at some point (I don't know when) people thought they could add 1d100 to their rolls. I am willing to admit that it may be my mistake for not being more clear, but please try to avoid this accident again everyone ;)

Okay, from now on, UNLESS I SAY OTHERWISE, only roll 1d100 for HP when leveling up. because it seems at some point (I don't know when) people thought they could add 1d100 to their rolls. I am willing to admit that it may be my mistake for not being more clear, but please try to avoid this accident again everyone ;)
But the point that we are trying to clarify is this: we leveled up twice since hitting our ascended status. Doesn't that mean we have 2d100 in our hit dice, one for each level?

But the point that we are trying to clarify is this: we leveled up twice since hitting our ascended status. Doesn't that mean we have 2d100 in our hit dice, one for each level?

If they were levels to gained after becoming an ascend then yes, if not then no

I never meant adding 2d100 hit points. I just meant that now we have 2d100 HIT DICE. for lv. 4 AND 5 we've rolled 1d100 each.

I think everyone just got confused..
Ian Temero Ian Temero if you became ascended at lvl 4, you would've done
Lvl. 1 = base HP
Lvl. 2 = 1dx + con
Lvl. 3 = Same as lv. 2
Lvl. 4 = Became an ascended(?) and roll 1d100 + con
Lvl. 5 = 1d100 + con
TyranntX TyranntX did Ian's character become ascended at lvl. 4 like us?

Maybe it would be a good idea to have the rules for hit dice and stuff written down somewhere? In case of new players that didn't join at lv. 1....

I think everyone just got confused..
Ian Temero Ian Temero if you became ascended at lvl 4, you would've done
Lvl. 1 = base HP
Lvl. 2 = 1dx + con
Lvl. 3 = Same as lv. 2
Lvl. 4 = Became an ascended(?) and roll 1d100 + con
Lvl. 5 = 1d100 + con
TyranntX TyranntX did Ian's character become ascended at lvl. 4 like us?

They started at level 5, so it's currently unknown when they ascended

Well we rolled 1d100 when we leveled up. Which you said we leveled up after the trials ended. Thus those who leveled in ascended then should be approx 2d100

Well we rolled 1d100 when we leveled up. Which you said we leveled up after the trials ended. Thus those who leveled in ascended then should be approx 2d100

Fair enough, just want to make sure everyone is leveling up correctly

Oh man, each time someone brings up hit dice and/or hit points, it ends in chaos, haha 😅

But yeah, I agree with DuckPrince DuckPrince , it would be helpful to have all that written down somewhere (e.g. in the character thread) so we can reference it. I believe I understand how adding HP at level up works by now, but I still have no idea whether I would be able to roll 1d100 or 2d100 (or any of the 3d8 from before becoming ascended) when taking a short rest, for example. And it would help avoid situations of confusion like this one in the future.

To my understanding. All prior and future hit die were transformed into d100s.
My understanding was we are now multi-classed with whatever you started as + Ascended as second class. So if you decide to advance in your starting class you get that class's hit-die.

My understanding was we are now multi-classed with whatever you started as + Ascended as second class. So if you decide to advance in your starting class you get that class's hit-die.
it was said that our hit dice defaulted to the highest one. so we have 2d100 hit dice... at least everyone has that written down on their sheets or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Back