• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hm... One of the cities considering she's an urban bounty hunter. And she probably didn't get too far out of Halius But which one?
... Shall we leave it up to the dice?

1: The Grey Castle
2: Hognier City
3: Kardeel City
4: Yinder Town
5: Konkale
6: Town of Birth?

I feel like this means she died in some backwater town...

I guess the question I really should have asked is where does she access to through the fountain/Door? Probably somewhere close to were the rest of the party died to make keeping the party together simpler, but anywhere else? Can I just chose a few cities, would you like to give me some choices, or would you rather just decide for me?

I feel like this means she died in some backwater town...

I guess the question I really should have asked is where does she access to through the fountain/Door? Probably somewhere close to were the rest of the party died to make keeping the party together simpler, but anywhere else? Can I just chose a few cities, would you like to give me some choices, or would you rather just decide for me?

I'll let you pick any of the cities you mentioned. (probably Town of birth before it was demolished)

Well the idea is to find a way for her to actually be part of the team. Right now she has 0 reason to be with you guys. (Well, aside from getting some Shalia tail.) So making it so they don't split the party when they do get together is kinda important. Now we just have to find out why she works with the team.

Oh and I finally realized why everyone has almost 2x as much health as Páh. It's cause you all have 2d100 health while I just have 1d100.

Well the idea is to find a way for her to actually be part of the team. Right now she has 0 reason to be with you guys. (Well, aside from getting some Shalia tail.) So making it so they don't split the party when they do get together is kinda important. Now we just have to find out why she works with the team.

Oh and I finally realized why everyone has almost 2x as much health as Páh. It's cause you all have 2d100 health while I just have 1d100.

Actually, everyone has 1d100, some people just have better lock with rolls than others.

have we actually set out yet or are we still yet to get to the fountain? D. Rex D. Rex TyranntX TyranntX Equusheart Equusheart

no one has left The Ascended plane yet, :)

no one has left The Ascended plane yet, :)
hopefully creature vendors have eggs like that one had in the starting town. I want them all. may or may not have been enabled by my gf so now I want even more pets everywhere

You may want to double check that, boss. Cause at least three people have it written down that they have 2d100.
if you're lv. 5, you have 2d100 health dice. We only ever rolled a d100 twice. and some of us got intensely shit rolls and had to take average (50). You could've rolled hour base class hp 2x if you wanted it to be completely equal to how we did it? TyranntX TyranntX

if you're lv. 5, you have 2d100 health dice. We only ever rolled a d100 twice. and some of us got intensely shit rolls and had to take average (50). You could've rolled hour base class hp 2x if you wanted it to be completely equal to how we did it? TyranntX TyranntX

I don't know where anyone got 2d100 since I explicitly stated 1d100... but Yeah, that is an option.

I don't know where anyone got 2d100 since I explicitly stated 1d100... but Yeah, that is an option.
I thought our health dice go up? Or do we have 1d100 dice even when our hp goes over 100? doesn't make too much sense..

I don't understand how we don't have 2d100 in our hit dice. We hit level 4, got to be ascended and added the first 1d100 onto our sheets. Then we hit level 5 and I have seen that there has been many posts about getting the highest level of hit dice no matter what class we take.

Its like a wizard taking a level in barbarian. His hit dice are now d12's, right, since that is the largest dice?

I don't understand how we don't have 2d100 in our hit dice. We hit level 4, got to be ascended and added the first 1d100 onto our sheets. Then we hit level 5 and I have seen that there has been many posts about getting the highest level of hit dice no matter what class we take.
This was my understanding also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back