• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Age of the End (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I am starting to get really frustrated with this multiclassing stuff. If I want to get more spells or gain Beorin's second attack per melee, I have to advance as a paladin. But if I do so, I don't get the hit points of the ascended class? That's a death sentence when we are dealing with opponents that can do hundreds of points of damage multiple times a round.

I am starting to get really frustrated with this multiclassing stuff. If I want to get more spells or gain Beorin's second attack per melee, I have to advance as a paladin. But if I do so, I don't get the hit points of the ascended class? That's a death sentence when we are dealing with opponents that can do hundreds of points of damage multiple times a round.
don't we get to roll 1d100 regardless what we level? or did I get confused by listening to others? TyranntX TyranntX

I'm more or less in the exact same state of feeling. Level 2 of ascended gave literally nothing. And given how hyped up being ascended was, that sort of thing really ruins the appeal.

I got gunslinger stuff to get, but instead I'm wasting a level it feels like.

However I'm apparently being assured that we get something at ascended level 3. However not knowing what it is, doesn't really inspire confidence.

you'll get the 1d100 hit points regardless of what's leveled. :)

I'm more or less in the exact same state of feeling. Level 2 of ascended gave literally nothing. And given how hyped up being ascended was, that sort of thing really ruins the appeal.

I got gunslinger stuff to get, but instead I'm wasting a level it feels like.

However I'm apparently being assured that we get something at ascended level 3. However not knowing what it is, doesn't really inspire confidence.

That not entirely true, remember your ascended level dictates what is added when you make ascended rolls. Which is vital, since when you are NOT in the ascended plane you only add half of it (round up.) And 1/4th when you are in hell (Round down).

you'll get the 1d100 hit points regardless of what's leveled. :)

That not entirely true, remember your ascended level dictates what is added when you make ascended rolls. Which is vital, since when you are NOT in the ascended plane you only add half of it (round up.) And 1/4th when you are in hell (Round down).
Thanks TyranntX TyranntX
Can we also get an Ascended class write up added to the Lore thread so we can make informed decisions for levelling? And have an easy to find reference for future questions.
Thanks.

Thanks TyranntX TyranntX
Can we also get an Ascended class write up added to the Lore thread so we can make informed decisions for levelling? And have an easy to find reference for future questions.
Thanks.

what you get, as mentioned depends on how you use your powers. If I wrote down EVERYTHING I'd be busy till mid 2021. For a simplistic stance you could say that the ascended power could (loosely) Be divided into four Trees. Offense, Defense, Support, and Auxiliary. The latter being a neutral ground of the former three.

Actually, can I take multiple bounties at once? Since I'll be close to one might as well get it out of the way while I'm at it.

Also I have a friend who might be interested in joining. Thing is he's a slow poster and he's worried he won't be able to keep up. He could probably post 1-2 times on a busy day, more on none busy days (his words not mine).

Actually, can I take multiple bounties at once? Since I'll be close to one might as well get it out of the way while I'm at it.

you may, There's no rule to how many bounties you can take.

Also I have a friend who might be interested in joining. Thing is he's a slow poster and he's worried he won't be able to keep up. He could probably post 1-2 times on a busy day, more on none busy days (his words not mine).

That's alright, We are still waiting on Pumpkin Spice Cyanide Pumpkin Spice Cyanide and they are a REALY slow poster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back