• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
That will leave me with 150 gp left over to get the +1 on there. I'll go for it.

Exited to have someone to explore with, and more excited at the prospect of actually being able to fight, he set off in the direction he remembered the arena to be from the map.

His life had taken a turn to being a series of possible fights that ended up not happening, and the little goblin was starting to feel the tension and stress of that unreleased aggression building up. Much more of that and he might just stab the next person who looked at him funny, but the promise of an arena was enough to keep him in a happier mood for the time being. The thought off fighting shifted his conversation unprovoked toward just that.

“Hopsek stabs things and sets things on fire. Has very fancy sword,” he puts a hand out and summons his pact weapon, a short sword, before dismissing it casually, “Hopsek not sure from where it comes or where it goes but always there when Hopsek needs it. Always fearsome, taker of all challenges. Fire and fury! How does she fight? Does she do magics too?”
"That sounds, well, useful, I think? I don't think I've seen a sword that can appear and disappear just like that before, in any case." Diella replies with raised eyebrows, following Hopsek into the streets, then shrugs in a somewhat apologetic manner. "Um, I... don't fight that much, to be honest." It has always been Diella's opinion that peaceful solutions are the means of choice, and violence only a last resort. Besides, the only creatures she might have had to fight back in the desert were animals who for the most part didn't really mean any harm.

Then again, Diella feels bad leaving the discussion at that since Hopsek seems so excited about the matter, so she adds, "So far, I've made do with my sling quite well, but I suppose I have a sword, too." She pats her sheathed scimitar, which will continue to see little use if she can help it. "And, well, my magic is related to nature, you could say. I prefer to try and use it to help others, though, rather than for battle." The halfling smiles, then uses Mold Earth to draw an image of Hopsek onto the ground a couple of feet ahead of them. "It's nothing too impressive, really."

Transmutation cantrip | Casting Time: 1 action | Range: 30 feet | Components: S | Duration: Instantaneous or 1 hour
You choose a portion of dirt or stone that you can see within range and that fits within a 5-foot cube. You manipulate it in one of the following ways:
- If you target an area of loose earth, you can instantaneously excavate it, move it along the ground, and deposit it up to 5 feet away. This movement doesn’t have enough force to cause damage.
- You cause shapes, colors, or both to appear on the dirt or stone, spelling out words, creating images, or shaping patterns. The changes last for 1 hour.
- If the dirt or stone you target is on the ground, you cause it to become difficult terrain. Alternatively, you can cause the ground to become normal terrain if it is already difficult terrain. This change lasts for 1 hour.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have no more than two of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.

That will leave me with 150 gp left over to get the +1 on there. I'll go for it.

He Takes the War Hammer, and attempts to carry it to the back room. He informs you that it will take at least an hour to enchant the weapon and he'll be back when it's finished.

Last edited:
"Hmm we don't have a last name." Shalia gets a little nervous that this strange insect librarian might not have any information on her sister.

"Hmm we don't have a last name." Shalia gets a little nervous that this strange insect librarian might not have any information on her sister.

The Librarian scrolls through the book, and finds the entry they are looking for... "Ms. Celia is currently getting ready for a mission with a Mr. Brogen and Zoranak Hemoth in Sub-Turra, Says here they are about to leave too... If you head out now you may be able to catch them." the librarian gargles.

The Librarian scrolls through the book, and finds the entry they are looking for... "Ms. Celia is currently getting ready for a mission with a Mr. Brogen and Zoranak Hemoth in Sub-Turra, Says here they are about to leave too... If you head out now you may be able to catch them." the librarian gargles.
Shalia's eyes widen in surprise and happiness as she hears that her sister is here in the ascended realm, but quickly changes to panic as she hears that she is leaving soon. "Thank you so much for your help." Shalia rushes out of the library heading to the fountain that mentioned to her earlier as the only way she knows on how to leave the ascended realm and hoping that's where her sister will be and that she can make it in time. While running she yells to Páh "She is here, my sister is here!!! But I need to hurry before she leaves on a mission!" After all these years I finally found you. Tears of happiness drop from her eyes as she continues to run.

Ian Temero Ian Temero

Shalia sprinted away and Páh called after her "Good luck!" as she leaned against the library doorframe and watched her go. She wasn't going to try to butt into sisterly bonding time no matter how much she wanted to bang one of them. Personally she'd murder anyone who tried to do that to her a Sakuru. Though speaking of sisters, it was about time the witch got to work.

Pushing away from the wall the catgirl stalked back to Death's Palace, her playful mood quickly dissipating. Even if she didn't owe the church anything Páh should still insure that Sakuru could live a comfortable life and that meant it was time to pick up a job or two. And when you worked for death itself there was one kind of job you could expect. Kill jobs. And Páh hated those jobs, but if that was what she had to do to keep her sister happy and healthy then that was exactly what she would do.

Slipping through the dead palace's door, Páh quickly made her way to the job board, hoping the goddess wouldn't question her about the goblin, and began scanning it for bounties within Halius that wouldn't be suicide for her to attempt to claim.

TyranntX TyranntX

Shalia sprinted away and Páh called after her "Good luck!" as she leaned against the library doorframe and watched her go. She wasn't going to try to butt into sisterly bonding time no matter how much she wanted to bang one of them. Personally she'd murder anyone who tried to do that to her a Sakuru. Though speaking of sisters, it was about time the witch got to work.

Pushing away from the wall the catgirl stalked back to Death's Palace, her playful mood quickly dissipating. Even if she didn't owe the church anything Páh should still insure that Sakuru could live a comfortable life and that meant it was time to pick up a job or two. And when you worked for death itself there was one kind of job you could expect. Kill jobs. And Páh hated those jobs, but if that was what she had to do to keep her sister happy and healthy then that was exactly what she would do.

Slipping through the dead palace's door, Páh quickly made her way to the job board, hoping the goddess wouldn't question her about the goblin, and began scanning it for bounties within Halius that wouldn't be suicide for her to attempt to claim.

TyranntX TyranntX

There are two job boards, Quests and Bounties, which board to you search?

Here is a list of criminals and Fiends that are within your challenge range

Full Name: Haunstar Rollkate

Race: Human

Last known Location: Yinder Town.

Other Information: Haunstar is wanted by the High King of Terris for robbing Caravans and selling the contents to Hell Knight Aligned Nations/Cities. Though he is not a hell knight, he tends to do business with them often. He usually plans his attacks at night.

Full Name: Rex Chan

Race: Half Orc (Banished Roc Clan)

Last Known Location: Hognier City

Other information: Although it has not been confirmed and likely false, there is rumor that Rex has strong ties to the Lycan Forge. It is also said that he sells drugs that inflict all kinds of lycanthopy on the user.

Full Name: Huckar Trii

Race: Dark Elf

Last Known Location: Right Town

Other Information: N/A

The highest bounty, should you be brave enough (or fool enough) to take it is...

Full Name: Sawfangg Traxx

Race: Lizard Folk

Last Known Location: Town of Birth (Destroyed)

Other Information: Sawfangg never hunts alone, and us usually accompanied by other Hell Knights. He is currently working under the End Demon Rotta, Do not engage unless you have back up to assist in apprehending this deranged sociopath.

Páh's tail waved back and forth as she considered her options.

Haunstar looked like it would be easy enough considering the size of his bounty and Yinder Town was fairly close to Konkale. However it was only worth two thousand. That was barely enough to buy anything in the ascended realm. Well anything good.

Rex was a much more tempting target. Not only did he have a good bounty but he was in Hognier City, somewhere she wanted to go anyways. The problem was the distance. It would be quite a trip. However it might be worth it, not just for the money but to get the filth off the streets of the city her sister lived in.

Huckar. Now he had a juicy bounty, but the lack of info and how far away he was took any interest she had away.

Sawfangg. No way in hell. The big price tag was there for a reason and Páh was not going to risk it. Not that she didn't think she could take him on, but a group of Hell Knight was something she should be cautious of. Plus the only back up she had was a cat. Pass until she was better equipped.

Mind made up, Páh pulled down the bounty for Rex and walked over to Lokckar. "Anything I should know about this Rex guy before I perforate him?" She asked holding it out. "Oh and who am I turning him in to and is there a bonus for bringing him alive?"

Páh's tail waved back and forth as she considered her options.

Haunstar looked like it would be easy enough considering the size of his bounty and Yinder Town was fairly close to Konkale. However it was only worth two thousand. That was barely enough to buy anything in the ascended realm. Well anything good.

Rex was a much more tempting target. Not only did he have a good bounty but he was in Hognier City, somewhere she wanted to go anyways. The problem was the distance. It would be quite a trip. However it might be worth it, not just for the money but to get the filth off the streets of the city her sister lived in.

Huckar. Now he had a juicy bounty, but the lack of info and how far away he was took any interest she had away.

Sawfangg. No way in hell. The big price tag was there for a reason and Páh was not going to risk it. Not that she didn't think she could take him on, but a group of Hell Knight was something she should be cautious of. Plus the only back up she had was a cat. Pass until she was better equipped.

Mind made up, Páh pulled down the bounty for Rex and walked over to Lokckar. "Anything I should know about this Rex guy before I perforate him?" She asked holding it out. "Oh and who am I turning him in to and is there a bonus for bringing him alive?"

Lokckar gazes upon you, and the your selected bounty... she ponders a moment before speaking to you "All I know, is that Rex Chan has caused a great of harm to Hognier City... I can only assume he plans to take it over, and run it as a crime boss."

Shalia arrives at the fountain area after running all the way from the library. Unsure where her sister is at the moment Shalia begins to yell and casts Thaumaturgy to raise the loudness of her voice in order to get her attention "Celia are you here? It's me your awesome twin sister Shalia!! Sis I still have that whistle you gave me the last the time we saw each other!!" Shalia holds out her whistle to the air in the hopes that her sister will be able to see it and then come running to her for a sisterly hug. Please not be too late, please not be too late.

Shalia arrives at the fountain area after running all the way from the library. Unsure where her sister is at the moment Shalia begins to yell and casts Thaumaturgy to raise the loudness of her voice in order to get her attention "Celia are you here? It's me your awesome twin sister Shalia!! Sis I still have that whistle you gave me the last the time we saw each other!!" Shalia holds out her whistle to the air in the hopes that her sister will be able to see it and then come running to her for a sisterly hug. Please not be too late, please not be too late.

Your voice seems to grab the attention of everyone in the square, none of them resemble your sister, but then. Moments after you feel the ground beneath you start to vibrate, something big is coming your way.

Lokckar gazes upon you, and the your selected bounty... she ponders a moment before speaking to you "All I know, is that Rex Chan has caused a great of harm to Hognier City... I can only assume he plans to take it over, and run it as a crime boss."
"I'll take that as a 'just kill him' then." Páh concluded. Since she had some distance to travel the next step was to get herself a horse.

Shalia stays in place hoping that the strange thing that is coming is something that her sister is riding.

Stomping along the road of the Pillar of might and into the center of town would be an elder tyrant tyrannosaurus. One with a platform saddle loaded with supplies and is being manned by a four armed half-orc. Beside him are two humanoid entities, The first is a tortle armed with a bow staff, the second is your sister. They only come to a Stop when they see you in the middle of their path... Celia looks down from the beast with a deal of confusion at first, until she comes to realize who you are "Sis, is that you?"

"Ah, You seek the Palace of Lord Chronis do you? You'll find it in the Pillar of History, the palace is a big tree made of clocks, can't miss it." The Giant replied, as he pointed just out the window of the store

"I see. Well, thank you very much." She responded. "With that, I will be on my way."
She hurriedly made her way to and into the tower of Chronis seeking his counsel.

TyranntX TyranntX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back