• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Brea turned thoughtful. "What would cause a blockage? And how can we make sure it doesn't happen?"

"A number of causes could be the problem. some places just have ant-magic defenses, others are just happen naturally on the account of magic's power fading.... as for how to make it not happen... You don't, but just because magic doesn't work doesn't mean your ascended powers wont." Xai said, finishing his sandwich

Kalvin ughed lightly, they asked so many questions. "Okay, so, if you two are done being completely new to magic, can we please get a move on? I want to get money." He said. "I'm guessing I have to destroy something this week? Yes?" He said, stretching his arms. TyranntX TyranntX D. Rex D. Rex Equusheart Equusheart

Kalvin ughed lightly, they asked so many questions. "Okay, so, if you two are done being completely new to magic, can we please get a move on? I want to get money." He said. "I'm guessing I have to destroy something this week? Yes?" He said, stretching his arms. TyranntX TyranntX D. Rex D. Rex Equusheart Equusheart

"Fine. Let's use the door spell to get to the Iron Tower. Then from there travel to the Valley of Giants with the Spires magic. When done we can use Door to get back."

"I would Recommend it..." The Destroyer gleamed.

"Fine. Let's use the door spell to get to the Iron Tower. Then from there travel to the Valley of Giants with the Spires magic. When done we can use Door to get back."

"Have you been to the Iron tower since you died?" Xai would inquire

Brea follows after Toryk and Kalvienne in silence because RPN is stupid and never notifies her when shit is moving forward in the IC.

"I would Recommend it..." The Destroyer gleamed.

"Have you been to the Iron tower since you died?" Xai would inquire
Redux

"No. I haven't. But Captain Dexterous has." Toryk grinned. "Should the door be making a door, he can take us there and we follow.. Thus visiting it."

"Is Dexterous still here?" Xai would again inquire

Toryk shrugged, "Not sure. But unless you palace has suddenly vacated and everybody fled, then even if he do no be here, then it would be very odd indeed if none had ever visited the tower before, and more odd if not a single ally has any interest in helping another. Surely even you are such an ally."

"Though if you are WANTING us to return to where we die for some reason, all you got to do is say so."

Toryk shrugged, "Not sure. But unless you palace has suddenly vacated and everybody fled, then even if he do no be here, then it would be very odd indeed if none had ever visited the tower before, and more odd if not a single ally has any interest in helping another. Surely even you are such an ally."

"Though if you are WANTING us to return to where we die for some reason, all you got to do is say so."

"Well, you DID have a previous mission that still needs needs to be completed.... do you not?" He smugly replied, as the crystal projects the relic Vrail is carrying... "Besides, it's more fun to go the long way... It means more places the Door can reach in the long run."

Shalia goes inside a random magic item shop hoping that she can find something useful that she can afford inside. Páh's advice lead her to these shops so they are likely to have something good.

Shalia goes inside a random magic item shop hoping that she can find something useful that she can afford inside. Páh's advice lead her to these shops so they are likely to have something good.

You browse around, but there's nothing here that is within your price range.

"Well, you DID have a previous mission that still needs needs to be completed.... do you not?" He smugly replied, as the crystal projects the relic Vrail is carrying... "Besides, it's more fun to go the long way... It means more places the Door can reach in the long run."

"If it be as you say, then it do be as you say. You be the Captain here. But there do be an other reason for the rush to the tower. Shipments to this plane have stopped. Be it blockade, negligence, or accident. I be no getting paid for it, but this do now be me port. And I been quartermaster long enough to know a well supplied ship is a safe ship. In this case, it do be munition and materials. With the latter being in dire need for defense and armor. A force of habit it may be from a job long past, but it still do be a task that needs to be remedied smartly."

"If delivery of the relic be top priority, then a quick way to the tower be next. For it be the tower that I be told I should be finding this shipment. Do such a means of travel be available in the town?"

Arcana check +0

Nothing that you can Identify.

"If it be as you say, then it do be as you say. You be the Captain here. But there do be an other reason for the rush to the tower. Shipments to this plane have stopped. Be it blockade, negligence, or accident. I be no getting paid for it, but this do now be me port. And I been quartermaster long enough to know a well supplied ship is a safe ship. In this case, it do be munition and materials. With the latter being in dire need for defense and armor. A force of habit it may be from a job long past, but it still do be a task that needs to be remedied smartly."

"If delivery of the relic be top priority, then a quick way to the tower be next. For it be the tower that I be told I should be finding this shipment. Do such a means of travel be available in the town?"

"There is a World Spire in the providence you'll be working at... Though its a bit of a walk." Xai stated, using the crystal to project a map of The Lower Continent.

Nothing that you can Identify.

"There is a World Spire in the providence you'll be working at... Though its a bit of a walk." Xai stated, using the crystal to project a map of The Lower Continent.
"A fortunate convenience." Toryk said, looking over the map closely. "Though a bit of a walk do hardly be the most expedient way if travel. And it do be expediemce in which I be seeking. If no method be available, then it can no be helped."

"But to who we be delivering the relic... do he be ascended as well?"

"A fortunate convenience." Toryk said, looking over the map closely. "Though a bit of a walk do hardly be the most expedient way if travel. And it do be expediemce in which I be seeking. If no method be available, then it can no be helped."

"But to who we be delivering the relic... do he be ascended as well?"

"From the looks of it the recipient is in Konkale... and has plenty of more work for you should you be interested in picking up some more coin..." Xai would state, gazing at the crystal.

Shalia leaves the shop after not having enough money to afford anything and being unsure if she will ever come back to that shop since she was unable to determine what any of the magic items in the shop do. She decides to try her luck by going into a different magic item shop still believing in Páh's advice that she will be able something good in this area.

Shalia leaves the shop after not having enough money to afford anything and being unsure if she will ever come back to that shop since she was unable to determine what any of the magic items in the shop do. She decides to try her luck by going into a different magic item shop still believing in Páh's advice that she will be able something good in this area.

Make an investigation check

Users who are viewing this thread

Back