• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Age of The End (D&D 5E) (IC)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Seeing her sister for the first time in years causes Shalia to start crying tears of happiness and a huge smile appears across her face. "Celia I missed you so much sis!!" Shalia feels the need to go and hug her sister, but doesn't know now to get to her at the moment since her sister way up there on that platform that the dinosaur is wearing. All of those years of searching are finally over and the most awesome twins to ever exist are finally back together.

As she was leaving, Páh paused by the board one last time, considering the remaining bounties. After a moment she reached up and took the Haunstar and Sawfangg ones down. She might as well go after Haunstar since he was fairly close to her starting point, as was Sawfangg though she had no intentions of actively seeking him out. Still if the opportunity showed itself she wouldn't pass it up.

Having made her choices, Páh left the palace and made her way to the fountain and stopped to watch the sisterly show.

Seeing her sister for the first time in years causes Shalia to start crying tears of happiness and a huge smile appears across her face. "Celia I missed you so much sis!!" Shalia feels the need to go and hug her sister, but doesn't know now to get to her at the moment since her sister way up there on that platform that the dinosaur is wearing. All of those years of searching are finally over and the most awesome twins to ever exist are finally back together.

Make a STR save and a DEX Save

Oh man two saving throws this is scary

Strength 2+1=3
Dex 2+2 =4

Your legs give way AND you lose your balance as Celia leaps off of the platform saddle and TACKLES you to the ground with a bear hug. "SISTER!!!!" she screams out in eagerness, whilst smiling eat to ear, it would seem she missed you more than you missed her.

Last edited:
Shalia was surprised when she saw her sister who is supposed to be the smart twin jump down from that height and wasn't able to avoid getting tackled to the ground. "Ow!" The pain was surprising not that bad, but it still stings a bit. Shalia hugs her sister back and smiles brightly back at her. "After I couldn't hear anything from you for awhile I started searching for you all over, but now my searching is finally over and I found you. So did have fun at magic school? Do any awesome hero stuff yet? Are you dating anyone? In case your wondering I'm not dating anyone, but I have a few women that I think might be interesting pursuing that kind of relationship with me in the future."

Shalia was surprised when she saw her sister who is supposed to be the smart twin jump down from that height and wasn't able to avoid getting tackled to the ground. "Ow!" The pain was surprising not that bad, but it still stings a bit. Shalia hugs her sister back and smiles brightly back at her. "After I couldn't hear anything from you for awhile I started searching for you all over, but now my searching is finally over and I found you. So did have fun at magic school? Do any awesome hero stuff yet? Are you dating anyone? In case your wondering I'm not dating anyone, but I have a few women that I think might be interesting pursuing that kind of relationship with me in the future."

"Yeah about that, I actually had a run in with some very nasty hell knights before I could even set foot in my dorm. They burned down everything, I doubt I would have made it out alive if it weren't for Zo zo and his clan." she paused as she was interrupted by The four armed half-orc. "If you don't stop calling me that, you're walking to Erg Bound Fortress." He called down to Celia. "Fine, if it wasn't for for ZORANAK and his clan I might not be here." she pouted, looking back down to you. After a brief moment Cilia would release her grip to stand, and then assist you onto your feet. "Ever since I took the Trials a few years back, I've been doing all sorts of Hero work... Like Re-locating elder tyrants, hunting war-criminals, arresting a few bandits, and even helping bring down some small time Hell Knights." She beamed, regaining her huge smile. "I'm still single though, not may of the people around me interest me that much... though there are a few..." She Coyishly Eyes to The Half-orc now known as Zoranak.

"That sounds, well, useful, I think? I don't think I've seen a sword that can appear and disappear just like that before, in any case." Diella replies with raised eyebrows, following Hopsek into the streets, then shrugs in a somewhat apologetic manner. "Um, I... don't fight that much, to be honest." It has always been Diella's opinion that peaceful solutions are the means of choice, and violence only a last resort. Besides, the only creatures she might have had to fight back in the desert were animals who for the most part didn't really mean any harm.

Then again, Diella feels bad leaving the discussion at that since Hopsek seems so excited about the matter, so she adds, "So far, I've made do with my sling quite well, but I suppose I have a sword, too." She pats her sheathed scimitar, which will continue to see little use if she can help it. "And, well, my magic is related to nature, you could say. I prefer to try and use it to help others, though, rather than for battle." The halfling smiles, then uses Mold Earth to draw an image of Hopsek onto the ground a couple of feet ahead of them. "It's nothing too impressive, really."

Transmutation cantrip | Casting Time: 1 action | Range: 30 feet | Components: S | Duration: Instantaneous or 1 hour
You choose a portion of dirt or stone that you can see within range and that fits within a 5-foot cube. You manipulate it in one of the following ways:
- If you target an area of loose earth, you can instantaneously excavate it, move it along the ground, and deposit it up to 5 feet away. This movement doesn’t have enough force to cause damage.
- You cause shapes, colors, or both to appear on the dirt or stone, spelling out words, creating images, or shaping patterns. The changes last for 1 hour.
- If the dirt or stone you target is on the ground, you cause it to become difficult terrain. Alternatively, you can cause the ground to become normal terrain if it is already difficult terrain. This change lasts for 1 hour.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have no more than two of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.

Hopsek watched her draw the image in the ground and smiled, “Hopsek likes this magic, even if it does not stab things filled with holes.”

All the talk about fighting had him primed, he picked up his pace with a little hop in his step and hurried on to the arena.

TyranntX TyranntX

Seeing as how everyone was ready to leave, Kalvienne took the initiative to begin the journey to that fountain so they could leave. "Everyone has what they need, right?" He asked while leaving Xai's palace and walking to where the fountain was. D. Rex D. Rex Equusheart Equusheart
TyranntX TyranntX

Twins huh? Páh thought to herself. Maybe she should see about... No. No. wrong time to be thinking about that. This was a touching reunion between siblings and she should not defile it with her degeneracy.

Stepping out of the crowd, the catgirl approached them. “Hey Shali!” She called out. “You managed to catch her in time, huh? Good for you.” Personally she would freak out if she found out her sister was up here, but well... “Sisters should stick together.” She commented, a slightly sad smile on her lips but only for a moment.

Vrail waits for Beorin to finish his purchases.

"If we have time," he mentions idly while the dwarf shops. "I would like to stop by the library in the Tower of History to find a book on Ratta. It would be wise to learn what we can of him before facing him again."

mentions: Sherwood Sherwood

Vrail waits for Beorin to finish his purchases.

"If we have time," he mentions idly while the dwarf shops. "I would like to stop by the library in the Tower of History to find a book on Ratta. It would be wise to learn what we can of him before facing him again."

mentions: Sherwood Sherwood
Beorin nods. "A wise idea. I have some time to wait before my hammer is finished getting enchanted, so we can use that time to do some research."

Beorin nods. "A wise idea. I have some time to wait before my hammer is finished getting enchanted, so we can use that time to do some research."
With that said Vrail takes a moment to recall the map mentally and sets off to look for the Tower of History and its fabled Library.

"Tell me, my friend," he mentions to Beorin as they walk. "What do you think of our new state, so far?"

interacts: Sherwood Sherwood

Seeing as how everyone was ready to leave, Kalvienne took the initiative to begin the journey to that fountain so they could leave. "Everyone has what they need, right?" He asked while leaving Xai's palace and walking to where the fountain was. D. Rex D. Rex Equusheart Equusheart
TyranntX TyranntX

"Aye, that i do. But should we be continuing the mission, then we would be needing the others. Specifically Vrail, for he be having the relic. Unless we are just doing the hunt, then it would be best to wait for a time that we can get everyone together first."

With that said Vrail takes a moment to recall the map mentally and sets off to look for the Tower of History and its fabled Library.

"Tell me, my friend," he mentions to Beorin as they walk. "What do you think of our new state, so far?"

interacts: Sherwood Sherwood
"It takes a bit of getting used to," Beorin says. "Trying to wrap my head around the idea of being dead and newly ascended is a real headache. But I can say that I have had the good opportunity to meet my god in person. Not many can say such and have it be true."

"Aye, that i do. But should we be continuing the mission, then we would be needing the others. Specifically Vrail, for he be having the relic. Unless we are just doing the hunt, then it would be best to wait for a time that we can get everyone together first."
"I say we just go by ourselves. I'm sure we'll find a chance to meet up with everyone... that tiefling will come looking for you most likely." He reminded.

He shrugged. "I doubt we need to worry too much about it. If we still have it, we'll have time to get it to where it needs to be." He pointed out.
"It do be Xai that is ushering us to get the relic delivered. At the very least let us find Vrail and get the relic and see it delivered ourselves."

"It do be Xai that is ushering us to get the relic delivered. At the very least let us find Vrail and get the relic and see it delivered ourselves."
"Yeah, well. You do whatever you want, I'm going to go do this quest right now. If you want to back out of it, that's fine by me." He huffed and left towards the fountain to teleport to the town where they died. TyranntX TyranntX

Shalia was shocked to hear that the magic school was destroyed by the hell knights, but she was glad her sister managed to escape from it's destruction alive. After getting up Shalia stares at this Zoranak that her sister is crushing on with a glare that says hurt my sister and I'll burn you to ashes. "I had a run in with some hell knights too, but sadly they were the upper ranked ones and my magic didn't even stand a chance against them. Those hell knights are going to learn their lesson for messing with greatest hero twins the world has ever known once my magic gets a bit stronger and I have a better grasp of these ascended powers." Shalia notices Páh call out to them and then walk up to them. "Alright this my awesome twin sister Celia and sis this cute kitty is Páh. Don't even try to flirt with my sis, she isn't interested in women like I am." Shalia pets Páh's ears. "So who did you as your mentor sis? I went with Saiama even though Xai was also interesting in picking me." Knowing where Celia's room in ascended realm is located is important information that Shalia wants to know for when for when Celia comes back from her mission.

TyranntX TyranntX Ian Temero Ian Temero

"Yeah, well. You do whatever you want, I'm going to go do this quest right now. If you want to back out of it, that's fine by me." He huffed and left towards the fountain to teleport to the town where they died. TyranntX TyranntX
Toryk nodded,"Then you go do that. But you won't be getting far on your own in taking that thing down. Not without me. If your lucky, I'll catch up."

Shalia was shocked to hear that the magic school was destroyed by the hell knights, but she was glad her sister managed to escape from it's destruction alive. After getting up Shalia stares at this Zoranak that her sister is crushing on with a glare that says hurt my sister and I'll burn you to ashes. "I had a run in with some hell knights too, but sadly they were the upper ranked ones and my magic didn't even stand a chance against them. Those hell knights are going to learn their lesson for messing with greatest hero twins the world has ever known once my magic gets a bit stronger and I have a better grasp of these ascended powers." Shalia notices Páh call out to them and then walk up to them. "Alright this my awesome twin sister Celia and sis this cute kitty is Páh. Don't even try to flirt with my sis, she isn't interested in women like I am." Shalia pets Páh's ears. "So who did you as your mentor sis? I went with Saiama even though Xai was also interesting in picking me." Knowing where Celia's room in ascended realm is located is important information that Shalia wants to know for when for when Celia comes back from her mission.

TyranntX TyranntX Ian Temero Ian Temero

Celia perked up, "Xai is my mentor, He took interest in my eccentric perspective of handling the trials!"

Toryk nodded,"Then you go do that. But you won't be getting far on your own in taking that thing down. Not without me. If your lucky, I'll catch up."

If you three wish to get a move on, best do it now.

D. Rex D. Rex DuckPrince DuckPrince Equusheart Equusheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back