• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds OOC Discussion

Squirrel Girl is a marvel character, and is completely weak and uses squirrel's to fight for the most part as well, so anyone who fights her is fucked.

I probably butchered her joke but that's about what she is in a nutshell (pun totally intended) But yeah I'd say if someone (maybe has just taken the hint to possibly do this) no matter how powerful someone is she could kick their ass here.

R1KIe9q.jpg

Squirrel Girl is the best.

Deadpool, yeah. It's kind of hard to read with a chunk of text in one paragraph.

I'm wondering if I should post again now or wait to hear from Tommy. Don't want to leave him too far in the dust but at the same time there's stuff happening, ahaha. I haven't done a group RP where I've interacted with multiple characters at the same time in... a very long time.
I would probably do at least one more post to respond to Thrawn, and then wait, if he doesn't reply soon I would say jump back to having the conversation.

Btw, does anyone think I should pursue making a CS for Squirrel Girl to counter all the OP characters here, (although most of them are good hearted in nature so this may not be the biggest problem, but with *cough* the two edgelords *cough* running amok we may need her. It's either I am going to create Squirrel Girl or I will just proceed with creating Gintoki Sakata as I was originally, either way they are both joke characters.

Hm, wonder if we could get an Overwatch character here.

"Btw, does anyone think I should pursue making a CS for Squirrel Girl to counter all the OP characters here, (although most of them are good hearted in nature so this may not be the biggest problem, but with *cough* the two edgelords *cough* running amok we may need her. It's either I am going to create Squirrel Girl or I will just proceed with creating Gintoki Sakata as I was originally, either way they are both joke characters."
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

But what if someone with the power of parody (Squirrel Girl) fights yet another joke character?

The only ones I can think of who can actually beat Squirrel Girl with her PIS are Bugs Bunny and Adam West Batman.

Her powers of writer manipulation are generally used against supervillains, too, so most good-hearted heroes are safe from her BS meta hax as long as they don't play an antagonist role.

Last edited:
Also, I am starting to think that this RP needs an antagonist, someone who would probably use this situation to do what he does best, which is cause chaos to push limits and see what he can accomplish and since he is away from where he originally came from he truly has nothing to lose.

Especially since he can now move in on creating the 'doomsday' and becoming the 'last person standing' in this new place. Also because he could probably stay hidden for so long because although he is only human he is so freakishly intelligent he could run rampant. Also, give this RP some hardcore Nihilism.

I am thinking this person would be none other than the titular 'Monster' of 'Monster' himself and also called by many symbolically the anti-christ Johan Liebert.

Also, I am starting to think that this RP needs an antagonist, someone who would probably use this situation to do what he does best, which is cause chaos to push limits and see what he can accomplish and since he is away from where he originally came from he truly has nothing to lose.

Especially since he can now move in on creating the 'doomsday' and becoming the 'last person standing' in this new place. Also because he could probably stay hidden for so long because although he is only human he is so freakishly intelligent he could run rampant. Also, give this RP some hardcore Nihilism.

I am thinking this person would be none other than the titular 'Monster' of 'Monster' himself and also called by many symbolically the anti-christ Johan Liebert.
If Alex Mercer was not chosen yet... the Prototype 2 version of him would work perfectly as a nihilist, because he was one at that point.

If Alex Mercer was not chosen yet... the Prototype 2 version of him would work perfectly as a nihilist, because he was one at that point.
Hoo boy, Johan Liebert is in a league of his own when it comes to a nihilistic view of life.

Also, Death Sticks, if I remember correctly, were drugs that are different than cigarrettes.

Hoo boy, Johan Liebert is in a league of his own when it comes to a nihilistic view of life.

Also, Death Sticks, if I remember correctly, were drugs that are different than cigarrettes.
I thought they used the name for that... Well... I guess I will change that.

No worries. I'm planning to add an antagonist terrorist faction fighting for control of the island.

No worries. I'm planning to add an antagonist terrorist faction fighting for control of the island.
Johan Liebert would be perfect for playing along with that, and probably forcing those terrorists to submit to him, you will probably see what I mean when I make his CS, so change of plans, I am going to post Johan Liebert 1st and THEN Gintoki Sakata, which means I will then have 4 characters, last one is probably going to be slightly ambiguous as to what I would go with if I can figure out who. But 4 for right now should be enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back