• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds OOC Discussion

Yeah, I have no idea who that is, either.
You will see what I mean, and I mean this guy is by far the greatest anime villain of all time, (in my opinion) he is basically the definition of a human monster. Once you read the CS you are going to see why and I will warn you, it's dark shit, psychological type stuff.

I don't think it'll turn that dark with all these joke characters around.

I don't think it'll turn that dark with all these joke characters around.
I mean he is only one man, but a man like him can truly spread his nihilistic view, and he can cause a ridiculous amount of chaos. So I think it could prove very intriguing. But anywho, I must get to working on his CS.

I made myself want to watch the rest of Legend of Galactic Heroes, like my anime backlog isn't already the size of a small galaxy in and of itself.

I'm definitely excited for some antagonists whatever form they may take, maybe by that point I'll have done enough soul searching to be able to find a character I'd have fun playing that could contribute to the misery party.
Lol gg, I deal with the same problem with anime backlogs. Right now my anime watching is prioritized to Code Geass (Now on Ep. 2 of R2) and Monster. I have temporarily stopped watching Gintama, but am going to get back to watching it soon.

And there are so many anime that I have watched only partly before stopping and not having touched it in a while. Them being the follows.

Mirai Nikki (Future Diary)
Another
Death Note

If Alex manages to consume Johan, his edge factor will go up by a significant margin.

Your CS application is edgy AF. Really.
See I told you, Johan Liebert is definitely fucked up and dark as all hell, and he is such a great villain, aside from his physical strength, Johan is a force to be reckoned with, and could probably mentally break a character or two. I can just imagine Johan dominating the criminal underground here with nothing but his words, and probably put a choke hold on that terrorist faction that is supposed to rise up, and bend its whims to himself or even take control of it.

I don't know, but either way, I am planning on unleashing hell in the way Johan knows it best.

Btw I'd like to request that anyone who creates a new character or has to put a character somewhere not with Johan Liebert, so that he can have some wiggle room to get a sense of anonymity with what he does, odds are he could assimilate himself in well to look like a simple person in the crowd, but I mean I'd much rather have him interact with others only when he wants to and whatnot, unless a chance encounter that was not done simply to speak with him and is realistic. This means I am most likely going to dominate Johan's interactions with NPC's Corrosion Corrosion (Unless you were to take a hand in it) and just things he does in general, but I can guarantee it's all to realistically bring him in the direction that puts him in the place to insert him into the organized crime of Agartha and do what he wants from there.

Yeah, you can create your own NPCs for the opposing force. I'm still working on it. I'm trying to make a more 'Western' terrorist group, like IRA (given Agartha is set on an island inspired by Ireland and Iceland), and not generic Middle Eastern terrorists like ISIS.

Yeah, you can create your own NPCs for the opposing force. I'm still working on it. I'm trying to make a more 'Western' terrorist group, like IRA (given Agartha is set on an island inspired by Ireland and Iceland), and not generic Middle Eastern terrorists like ISIS.
That's neat and cool seeing as your creating a terrorist group similar to the IRA, it would be kind of funny seeing a Czech-German getting involved with people who are a mix of Gaelic and Scandinavians. Aside from terrorists how is organized crime in Agartha?

I mean Johan is probably going to start there, and then most likely would work from there to mess with the terrorists in Agartha and work to manipulate things to fit his agenda. I would probably create NPC's for non-important antagonists or some various people he interacts with in general (unless you have someone important for him to see or meet or something like that), and since I have Deadpool and Thrawn down with others I won't get bored with using Johan since I see him mostly interacting with NPC's, and I still have plans to bring in Gintoki.

Pretty much like in America. I don't live there, nor have I visited the place, but it'll be based on typical Hollywood scenarios such as bank heists and gang wars, along with muggings and theft. So pretty much Grand Theft Auto. The opposing faction is also headquartered on a small island one-sixth the size of Agartha, which is heavily defended and under constant attack by the ADF. The two factions also have somewhat similar gear and equipment, with the OF having slightly lower-tech stuff, but with improvised tech like technicals. I'll probably add the thing later on.

See, the tech level in Agartha is pretty much what you'll probably see on Earth several years from now, say 2019. I'm taking concepts and essentially making them mass-produced by the Agarthans. This is why you'll see things like PL-01s and Magpul PDRs all over the place. The OpFor generally uses equipment from the 80s, the 90s, and the early 2000s. Sort of like a very well-armed mercenary/PMC group, while the ADF uses more advanced and professional tech.

Ah, Arby, my favorite Halo character.

By the way, I'm really busy right now. In less than 24 hours, though, I'll be able to post.
Corrosion Corrosion

The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

I think you'll have to decrease the amount of money Johan has with him right now. One tarv is pretty much one dollar in the real world, and I'm pretty sure no one carries around 100,000 bucks wherever they go.

I think you'll have to decrease the amount of money Johan has with him right now. One tarv is pretty much one dollar in the real world, and I'm pretty sure no one carries around 100,000 bucks wherever they go.
Deutsche marks (before the euro replaced it) the highest form of tender was 1,000, you have to look at it this way, Johan may have needed to use a lot of money for something, also Johan would be stupid to carry 100,000 of the currency here at once, that's why he would probably then go to a bank start an account on a lesser used alias, and begin setting his plans into motion. If you are still not ok with the amount, please do let me know what would be more acceptable.

It would still be too much. No one carries around 100,000 dollars wherever they go, so the highest will probably be a thousand tarv. A hundred thousand would be too much.

If Corrosion Corrosion doesn't undergo NPC interactions with The Omen of Death The Omen of Death 's character, then I can maybe step up to the plate when I get all my posts done.
You mean with NPC interaction? I'd much rather have Johan consolidate himself into a position where he can actually truly be at a point where he can become significant in a way that would be befitting a person such as him. I don't want to be getting involved with player characters necessarily until he becomes a threat to Agartha, which is a point I want Johan to achieve, before other's step in to ruin his plans or anything of the nature.

Oh, I get that. I meant by playing NPC's myself, if that's even possible.
Mhm, I see, well either it's up to him, because I may have a slight bias with Johan (not that I agree with what he does in ANY regard), but I try to keep it somewhat in the realm of realism regarding Johan's abilities, but I feel there still is a slight bias to it, at least if I get NPC interaction from someone else, it becomes a bit more realistic.

What characters are up for interaction with Cirno and Utsuho respectively when I make my posts?
Also, I feel like I'd rather have Utsuho start alone for a bit in the caves and have her move around and fight a couple of monsters courtesy of Corrosion Corrosion before meeting someone else in there. Maybe the Arbiter?
N Negative Zone The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Donder172 Donder172

Users who are viewing this thread

Back