• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds OOC Discussion

Pretty much like America, but slightly more lax, considering there are monsters everywhere. So think gun laws like the ones in RWBY. Everyone carries a gun.

Pretty much like America, but slightly more lax, considering there are monsters everywhere. So think gun laws like the ones in RWBY. Everyone carries a gun.
So people won't mind that a blue human-ish person is walking around with a sniper rifle on her back?

The weapon, no. The appearance, well, they'll probably think 'hey, cosplay', but if your character doesn't look human, she may want to cover up or something.

The weapon, no. The appearance, well, they'll probably think 'hey, cosplay', but if your character doesn't look human, she may want to cover up or something.
She looks a lot like a human, in Star Wars (Legends)... people wonder if Chiss are offshoots of humans xD
The only difference from the outside is mostly height, skin color, hair color and eye color. Though Chiss do have a faster growth than humans, both physically and mentally.

Yo.

You guys ready for me to apply as the most hilariously OP character yet?

She has a kick-axe theme and is basically pre-nerfed anyway, so it's well justified.

Last edited:

Meanwhile I'm considering someone with absolutely no special powers or skills a particularly savvy teenager wouldn't have but I'm sitting on the idea a bit longer since I think she'd do best with the Anime Teen Girl Squad and they haven't showed up yet.

Where is the waifu squad

Aaagh, it's so hard to pick just one arrangement of this character's theme. There are so many good ones.

So, I just applied as Superman/Goku but as a nuclear-powered animu-style grill.

How about having Yui or Kagome start with Utsuho(if she's accepted, that is)/Cirno? Magical girl squad needs to assemble already, haha.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Normally, I'd say your character is overpowered AF, but then again we have the likes of John Freeman, who can pull basically anything out of his ass, and has been stated to survive explosions ‘like 10 times the sun’ (ten supernovas is roughly equivalent to 4.8x10^29 megatons of TNT), if that claim is taken to its absolute extreme.

Normally, I'd say your character is overpowered AF, but then again we have the likes of John Freeman, who can pull basically anything out of his ass, and has been stated to survive explosions ‘like 10 times the sun’ (ten supernovas is roughly equivalent to 4.8x10^29 megatons of TNT), if that claim is taken to its absolute extreme.
But also then again just about all characters in Touhou are like that, but they come pre-nerfed essentially and Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo I can vouch as utilizing them well and IC and not in a too OP manner.

Agreed. We can have all the stupidly overpowered characters in one place and not blow everything up within the first five seconds.

She's gonna start out deep in the caves at any case, and it'll be a while before she finds her way out. Since she's nicer than she was when she wanted to conquer the world in the game she first appeared in, she definitely won't be trying to blow up the world anytime soon, especially if she gains a friend or two. Plus, Touhou characters come "pre-nerfed" like The Omen of Death The Omen of Death mentioned by willingly "nerfing themselves" when challenged to a fight.

John Freeman will probably start off with her. Be prepared for him going on endlessly about the evil combine and headcrabs.

Squirrel Girl is a marvel character, and is completely weak and uses squirrel's to fight for the most part as well, so anyone who fights her is fucked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back