• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds OOC Discussion

3ab5cf4be3169c16373864571a1e4ede.jpg

I've also noticed something with edgy characters. One, their colour schemes mostly involve red and black. Two, they have blue eyes. And three, they have either black or dark brown hair.

So where should I drop off the best Power Ranger to have ever graced a television?
Somewhere near Siarnaq? (Agartha Galleria) or if you want, join in on the City Strip crew. (Penny, Ramirez, and Deadpool), If you want something less crazy, then try going with Kenji(Marina)

The places I mention are on the world info thread. You can find the link on the first page.

Go for it! I'm sure he could use the company.

Meanwhile I'm just like "uhhhh second character uhhhhh???" I think I have someone in mind to finalize but my private workshop is a mess of half finished character sheets that aren't clickin'.
You now have company.

Cast of characters is steadily growing. Now we need another meta character like Neptune from Hyperdimension, or something.

Hm, what kind of media would that be? I'm not much of an anime watcher.

Eh, just enter in whatever. I never had much of an interest in Japanese media.

Cast of characters is steadily growing. Now we need another meta character like Neptune from Hyperdimension, or something.
You probably have never heard of this, but I was also planning on bringing in Gintoki Sakata from Gintama, because one person cannot have enough meta characters.

Basically, the Japanese Deadpool. Except more tradional samurai-ish.
Exactly, and Gintama is full of those kinds of characters that break the 4th wall, it's a parody of Anime, manga and so much other stuff. It's a shit-ton of fun to watch. It's also very popular in Japan, but not so popular here, unfortunately. I actually remember there was a whole arc that was devoted to parody Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, and interestingly enough, the VA for Gintoki is the actor who voices Joseph Joestar (I believe)

EDIT: I just looked it up and the Subbed VA (Which is the best way to watch this anime, is the VA of Joseph Joestar

Last edited:
I thought One-Punch Man was a parody of anime. Also, what's with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and 'I'M GONNA FIX THAT SPAGHETTI'?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back