• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds OOC Discussion

Wait what
Goddammit you didn't know the meme. It actually originated from Spongebob(Ravioli Ravioli Show the Formioli or something), then Kanna from Dragon Maid came out and people were like: Don't lewd the dragon lolis. But we all know the internet's a pervert and thus;
aaf.jpg

'Ravioli Ravioli, Don't lewd the Dragon loli' was born and was posted in every Dragon Maid related content, and while some prefer the shitpost of Kanna pointing towards a police car.

No, you fool. It goes like this:

Look, if you had, one shot
Or one spaghetti, to seize every spaghetti you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it, or just let it slip?

His palms are spaghetti, knees weak, arms spaghetti
There's vomit on his spaghetti already: dad's ravioli
He's nervous, but on the surface, he looks calm spaghetti
To drop spaghetti, but he keeps on spaghetti
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes spaghetti
He opens his mouth but spaghetti won't come out
He's choking, how? Everybody's joking now
The spaghetti's run out, time's up, over - blaow!
Snap back to spaghetti, oh! - there goes gravity
Oh - there goes spaghetti, he choked
He's so mad, but he won't
Give up spaghetti nope, he won't have it
He knows, his whole back's to these ropes
It don't matter, he's dope
He knows that, but he's spaghetti
He's so stagnant, he knows
When he goes back to this spaghetti, that's when it's
Back to the lab again, yo, this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this spaghetti and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself in
Spaghetti (x4)
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This spaghetti comes once in a lifetime
(x2)

The spaghetti's escaping through this hole that is gaping
This spaghetti is mine for the taking
Make me spaghetti, as we move toward a New World spaghetti
A normal life is spaghetti; but superspaghetti's
Close to spaghetti, it only grows harder
Homie grows spaghetti, he blows it's all over
These hoes is all spaghetti, coast to coast spaghetti
He's known as the Globetrotter
Lonely roads, God only knows
He's grown spaghetti from home, he's no father
He goes home and barely knows his own spaghetti
But hold your nose cause here goes the cold spaghetti
These hoes don't want him no mo', he's cold spaghetti
They moved on to the next schmoe who flows
He nose-dove and spaghetti. And so the soap opera
Is told, it unfolds, I suppose it's old, spaghetti
But the beat goes on: da-da-dum da-dum da-dah

No more games, I'mma change what you call spaghetti
Tear this motherfuckin' roof off like two dogs spaghetti
I was playin' in the spaghetti, the mood all changed
I've been chewed up and spit out and spaghetti'ed off stage
But I kept rhyming and spaghetti right in the next cipher
Best believe somebody's spaghetti'ing the Pied Piper
All the spaghetti inside amplified by the
Fact that I can't get by with my spaghetti
Five and I can't provide the right type of
Spaghetti for my family, cause man, these God damn
Food stamps don't buy spaghetti, and there's no movie
There's no Mekhi spaghetti, this is my life
And this spaghetti is so hard, and it's getting even harder
Tryin' to feed and water my spaghetti plus, teeter-totter
Caught up between being spaghetti and a prima donna
Baby momma drama, screaming on her too much for me to wanna
Stay in spaghetti, another day of spaghetti
Has gotten me to the point, I'm like spaghetti
To formulate spaghetti, or end up in jail or shot
Spaghetti is my only motherfuckin' option, failure's not
Spaghetti I love you but this trailer's got to go
I cannot grow old in spaghetti's Lot
So here I go it's my shot. Spaghetti: fail me not
This may be the only spaghetti that I got

You better lose yourself in
Spaghetti (x4)
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This spaghetti comes once in a lifetime
(x2)

Spaghetti

I'm waiting for a female character, like one of Gensokyo's you-kai thingies, so I can pair Ramirez with one of them and get the crackiest ship ever known.

Except the one with Hitler and Anne Frank. Man, I did Nazi that one coming, but Anne Frankly, I found it Hitlerious, but so Führerious at the same time. It made me break my concentration. I don't think you would've seen it coming either, would Jew?
the puns.......XD

I'm waiting for a female character, like one of Gensokyo's you-kai thingies, so I can pair Ramirez with one of them and get the crackiest ship ever known.

B-b-b-but

Everyone above the low-tier is like, god-tier OP and too stronk for the rp. Unless they end up fighting like they do in-game—as a game where both sides fight at a level where they both can win—they might trivialize the enemies to some degree. Well, I automatically know I can't use anyone like Reimu (just float out of Agartha, bye lol), Sakuya (move to another timeline), or Yukari (reality warping hax) since they'd just leave.

However, I would classify Cirno as low tier, though. She wouldn't have a way to leave unless you really went in-depth with a real-life science application of her moving faster than light since by that point you might be able to theoretically outspeed time. Like I said, though, that might be a little too sciency.

TL;DR Need to reconcile the fact that Touhou is a universe full of broken as frick characters who still usually play fair in fair fights.

Goddammit you didn't know the meme. It actually originated from Spongebob(Ravioli Ravioli Show the Formioli or something), then Kanna from Dragon Maid came out and people were like: Don't lewd the dragon lolis. But we all know the internet's a pervert and thus;
aaf.jpg

'Ravioli Ravioli, Don't lewd the Dragon loli' was born and was posted in every Dragon Maid related content, and while some prefer the shitpost of Kanna pointing towards a police car.

This makes me want someone from Dragon Maid now.

My next character might be joining the Anime Teen Girl Squad.

Way ahead of you, lol.

B-b-b-but

Everyone above the low-tier is like, god-tier OP and too stronk for the rp. Unless they end up fighting like they do in-game—as a game where both sides fight at a level where they both can win—they might trivialize the enemies to some degree. Well, I automatically know I can't use anyone like Reimu (just float out of Agartha, bye lol), Sakuya (move to another timeline), or Yukari (reality warping hax) since they'd just leave.

However, I would classify Cirno as low tier, though. She wouldn't have a way to leave unless you really went in-depth with a real-life science application of her moving faster than light since by that point you might be able to theoretically outspeed time. Like I said, though, that might be a little too sciency.

TL;DR Need to reconcile the fact that Touhou is a universe full of broken as frick characters who still usually play fair in fair fights.

Nah, characters are pretty much trapped in Agartha with no way of getting out. Like I said in the World Information, there's nothing beyond the island itself. Timelines can't be changed, either.

Anyway, once you create your character, I can probably get the IC up by today or tomorrow.

Besides, we have John Freeman, who is... uh... something else entirely.

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Ah, yes. Alex Mercer and Raiden. Two inhuman killing machines who can slice apart entire armies by themselves. Wonder who would win in a fight.

"Ah, yes. Alex Mercer and Raiden. Two inhuman killing machines who can slice apart entire armies by themselves. Wonder who would win in a fight."
Corrosion Corrosion

Mostly the reason why I chose him. ;)

The only thing we need now is for John Freeman to fight another overpowered character to get the most ridiculous fight scene ever.

Don't worry about it. I'm sure Deadpool will fit in just fine with the likes of John Freeman and Ramirez.

I'm not sure about that. If the mech is ridiculously huge, then he or she will arrive without it.

Alright. Good intro posts so far. My next post will probably detail Ramirez waking up with Penny. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , when do you want the two to wake up?

My next post will probably detail Ramirez waking up with Penny. Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , when do you want the two to wake up?
The question isn't when...It's where. I'm cool with you posting Ramirez' side first since; 6 PM is rapidly approaching and all(I can't use my good ol lappy after that unless I cheat it), so I might as well follow your lead on this one.

Whoops, I meant where, yeah. I'll go ahead and post first, then.

Both have pretty much the same skills and methods of healing, with Alex consuming random people and Raiden absorbing the electrolites of other cyborgs. They both have completely absurd durability and general thirst for blood and violence. Only thing is that Alex has a crippling weakness to electricity, and Raiden is stuck in Agartha with no real means of healing himself.

And yes, if we combine Mercer with Raiden (the two edgiest characters here), we'd probably get an edgelord like Reaper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back