• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds OOC Discussion

I was thinking John Freeman with Cirno and Arby with Okuu to have a joke character/more serious character partnership, respectively. What about that?

Oh yeah, and you're going to appease The Omen of Death The Omen of Death with some NPC interaction, right?
Corrosion Corrosion

I was thinking John Freeman with Cirno and Arby with Okuu to have a joke character/more serious character partnership, respectively. What about that?

Oh yeah, and you're going to appease The Omen of Death The Omen of Death with some NPC interaction, right?
Corrosion Corrosion

I suppose I could go with that, though it's probably better if the OP characters started off with each other, to be honest.

Okuu's a good girl. You won't have to worry about keeping an eye on her with ol' Johnny. Keep in mind that Cirno's pretty much the second-most OP character so far and primarily a Chaotic Neutral.
Crenando Crenando

I wonder what would happen if John Freeman and Utsuho got into a fight.

Professor Gensokyo's analysis on character power levels
I think as far as pure power levels go so far, we have (in order from most to least powerful):

Keep in mind that just because a certain character is placed in a certain tier, it doesn't mean they can't own a character in a higher tier with sheer wit and strategy. This especially applies the further down the list you go.

Top Tier (World Enders)
  • Utsuho Reiuji
  • Siarnaq/Android 16: This one's a bit of a tossup. If Siarnaq is as OP as he is canonically, then he's actually placed in this tier. Android 16 was able to fight evenly with Imperfect Cell, which is why he's in this tier.
High Tier (Agartha Busters)
  • Cirno
Mid Tier (Agartha City Busters)
  • John Freeman: If the "death from the massive tower explosion" counts as 'canon', it'd show a limit to his strength. If it doesn't, he can be literally anywhere in the tiers, and as a parody character, his power can't be accurately pinpointed. Even if he's limited, he's still top dog of this tier. Once again, if his "death" doesn't really count as a limit, then he can fluctuate anywhere in the tiers with the power of parody. He's a wild card and is meant to be totally inconsistent, so he can basically be as strong as he wants to be (possibly approaching Utsuho's level).
Low-Mid Tier (Skyscraper Busters)
  • Deadpool: He might not technically have something he can pull to instantly topple a skyscraper, but with his strong healing factor, he pretty much automatically defaults over everyone below him. No one below him has any real way to keep him down, which is why they'd lose in the end.
  • Mercer/Raiden (Guess we'll have to see who's stronger than whom soon, eh?)
High-Low Tier (Small Building Busters)
  • Penny Polendina
Mid-Low Tier (Peak Human Level)
  • Pvt. Ramirez/The Arbiter: A bit of a tossup here.
Low Tier (Skilled Human Level)
  • Cipher Nine
  • Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kenji Murasame: By virtue of his immortality, though, he can eventually overcome characters in the low tier with some good thinking and multiple attempts.
Bottom Tier (Normal Human Level)
  • Johan Liebert

Keep in mind this is really rough and created by a fledgeling Vs. Battle analyser. What do you guys think?
Corrosion Corrosion
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod N Negative Zone Donder172 Donder172

Last edited:
And thus John Freeman has arrived. Let the madness begin.

john_freeman_faces_gif_by_patolarax-d3bj71z.gif

Just be prepared for posts with very poor grammar and spelling.

I'm trying to write in the style of both squirrelking and Peter Chimaera, so pretty much a blend of this and this.

I was actually inspired to enter in John Freeman because of this incredible collaboration.

Everyone can have five characters, and we still have room for plenty more.

Not really. Your character could probably join Utsuho and Arby in the caves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back