• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds OOC Discussion

I thought One-Punch Man was a parody of anime. Also, what's with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and 'I'M GONNA FIX THAT SPAGHETTI'?
One-Punch Man is a parody of anime, but it's possible to have more than one parody of the same concept. Gintama also came first btw.

I don't really have much interest in anime, to be honest. More of the Western kind of media.

How about that Russian Avengers movie thing? The one with the manbear with a minigun?

I need to watch more Gintama. I love it dearly even though I've only seen the first 26 or so episodes and everything I've read tells me I haven't even seen the show actually hit its strengths yet.
Yep, I am on like episode 80 or 90 something, it's going to still get funnier and funnier, also some more serious arcs are coming up, expect it come around in the 50's range 40's will be hilarious and in the 60's and 70's you should expect two semi-serious arcs, although some of the most remembered funny moments happen then

Last edited:
what's with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and 'I'M GONNA FIX THAT SPAGHETTI'?

That particular scene happened in Part 4 when they visited an Italian place. The Jojo at the time, Josuke, thinks that the Spaghetti is too good tasting to be true, so he's like, 'Screw it! I'M GONNA FIX THAT SPAGHETTI!' and punches the Spaghetti and reverted it into it's raw ingredients via Crazy Diamond, revealing the Stand behind the good tasting Spaghetti 'Pearl Jam'.

I was actually confused when I first watched this.

What the hell did I just watch? Hm, I guess I can't really complain with videos like this:

Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo , you can start Cirno in the mountains or the caves.
Might as well have my 3rd Character start with her.

Okay! Allow me to keep record of the characters present in the city thus far:
City Strip: Penny, Ramirez, PoolDead
Marina: Tommy DinoBlack, Kenji, Thawne
Residential District: The Edgelords(Raiden and Mercer)
Galleria: Siarnaq

I'm planning to introduce John Freeman as well. Pretty overpowered characters in the same general location filled with monsters, too.

Possibly. I'll probably get him up when Gensokyo writes Cirno in. They'd make the weirdest of friends.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

How I imagine people with waifus.
aOzjpZ3_460s.jpg

Donder172 Donder172 Yeah, I'm just gonna use Cipher Nine when referring to your character, because there is no way I'm spelling that out. It's also better to put your character's long-ass backstory in a spoiler, because it takes up too much space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back