• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Agartha: Converging Worlds OOC Discussion

Neat. Wait, you read through like eight pages of nonsense?

Oh, you mean reading through eight whole pages of idle chatter? Yeah, not a lot of people. OOC is mostly filled with insults and discussions on normal topics, and occasionally the RP.

By the way, I have a question. Let's say I applied as an iconic duo or trio of characters that are so closely intertwined that they're considered inseparable. For this example, I apply as Nintendo's Ice Climbers: Popo and Nana. Do they count as two separate characters, or only one, since they always function as a duo? The same thing applies if I, say, applied as Donald Duck's nephews: Huey, Dewey, and Luey. They're basically an inseperable trio of characters.

Last edited:
I think as far as pure power levels go so far, we have (in order from most to least powerful):

Keep in mind that just because a certain character is placed in a certain tier, it doesn't mean they can't own a character in a higher tier with sheer wit and strategy. This especially applies the further down the list you go.

Top Tier (World Enders)
  • Okuu/Chernobyl-chan (Utsuho)
  • Siarnaq: If he's OP as he is canonically, then he's actually placed in this tier.
  • John Freeman: He can fluctuate anywhere in this tier with the power of parody. He's a wild card and is meant to be totally inconsistent, so he can basically be as strong as he wants to be. Although he did die in a massive tower explosion, that probably doesn't apply or count as 'canon' here. If it does count, though, he'd rank below the two 2hus and Siarnaq overall and place in the Mid Tier.
High Tier (Agartha Busters)
  • Cirno
Mid Tier (Agartha City Busters)
  • John Freeman: If the "death from the massive tower explosion" counts as 'canon', it'd show a limit to his strength. If it doesn't, he can be literally anywhere in the tiers, and as a parody character, his power can't be accurately pinpointed. Even if he's limited, he's still top dog of this tier.
Low-Mid Tier (Skyscraper Busters)
  • Deadpool: He might not technically have something he can pull to instantly topple a skyscraper, but with his strong healing factor, he pretty much automatically defaults over everyone below him. No one below him has any real way to keep him down, which is why they'd lose in the end.
  • Mercer/Raiden (Guess we'll have to see who's stronger than whom soon, eh?)
High-Low Tier (Small Building Busters)
  • Penny Polendina
Mid-Low Tier (Peak Human Level)
  • Pvt. Ramirez/The Arbiter: A bit of a tossup here.
Low Tier (Skilled Human Level)
  • Cipher Nine
  • Kenji Murasame
Bottom Tier (Normal Human Level)
  • Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Johan Liebert

Keep in mind this is really rough and created by a fledgeling Vs. Battle analyser. What do you guys think?
Corrosion Corrosion
The Omen of Death The Omen of Death
@Thepotatogod @Negative Zone Donder172 Donder172

I'd say this looks good except for Thrawn, in the new canon, he is great hand-to-hand combatant, technically he spars with sentinel droids (also ended up stopping an assassination that Kallus tried by using them), and beat Kallus in a fight, who is an ISB agent which is basically the Empire's Secret Police, which you could expect is taught hand to hand combat to expertise, I'd say Thrawn would be on par with Jezika and Kenji in the low tier section. So aside from being brilliant tactically and strategically, he is also a dangerous opponent to fight hand to hand.

Johan Liebert can definitely stay on the bottom tier, he may not be too physically capable for a fight, but he makes up for this with some skill in pistols and his absolute genius in manipulation, charisma, and just pure intelligence and forcing people to do what he wants as well as mentally breaking people, as well as keeping any suspicion off him for quite a long time, since no one truly knew any of what he did, or his name (not that he had one to begin with exactly) because either he ensured they were dead, or he simply eliminated physical traces of him being in places. As well as to an extent any trace whatsoever.

Example of this being when Inspector Lunge who had up to this point had believed the main character was behind a string of murders, some having been attributed to Johan, investigates a room where Johan Liebert once used as a place of residence, earlier Lunge said that any normal human leaves a physical trace of some kind no matter where they have been, yet when he comes in he says something along the lines of. "I've never before seen a room so devoid of human presence. I am Johan Liebert. Who am I? I was here, but I don't exist. Am I a demon?" This shows how Johan is quite an expert at covering his tracks and not having been caught for a very long time. Also just something to show how much of a monster Johan is lol.

I may be going inactive for tomorrow, as well as in a little bit, so you should not expect a post out of me unfortunately.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

No one's at Memorial Park yet. You'll have to edit your post. Gensokyo and my characters are both in November Springs.

Two big beefy guys, one's the straightman and the other's the jokester? Sounds like a sitcom to me.
Or at least a half decent stand up shtick.

Alright, I just wanted to check in and see if you guys were still using those characters before 16 tried to interact with them. Hopefully Corrosion Corrosion is still using Mercer, I think he's a really cool character and I want to see how it all plays out with Raiden.
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back