• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After the War // An Avatar the last Aribender RP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Y'all
Our characters should start a Horrible Fathers Squad
PFffffffffffff I would like to say that Tsuneo's father isn't all that bad. Then I reread his backstory and remembered his father is willing to prooooooobably kill or greatly injure him soooooooo

PFffffffffffff I would like to say that Tsuneo's father isn't all that bad. Then I reread his backstory and remembered his father is willing to prooooooobably kill or greatly injure him soooooooo

We got a club a-forming

I'll try to get a post up by the end of the school day >w>
Didn't realize I'd miss so much over the course of a night >x<

I'm honestly proud that Oliver and Landon's antics made Tsuneo laugh....
Haha, it made me laugh as well, though Tsuneo really tried to hold back his laughter XD Its just funny seeing a noble being scolded and messed with by their servants ~

Could be just me, but she kinda feels overpowered rip. Even though she doesn't know it. On the same level as the avatar spirit and the corrupted avatar spirit if not more? Isnt that kind much?

Horrible fathers squad it is

I need to do another character but finding faceclaims are so hard when you don't even know what you're looking for-

Nah I don't want another firebender-
I was doing the friend of the brother.

I'm not saying something bad is gonna happen
But who knows

....... >.> See when people say that, I automatically assume something bad is in fact, going to happen u-u Now you could say I'm just not a trusting person! .......You would be right XD

True enough ya never know XD Who knew starting an accidental conversation with someone would lead to ya helping out in defending a festival and meeting run away/traveling nobles~

.... Not really if you sit down and analyze it with the following info :
- She won't have access to it immediately. Her mother put several spiritual locks on it once she realized her strength level as a baby [ 18 locks... didn't mention it due to... It's a WIP ] , only to be unlocked as she learns more of Energybending . At the start, if she even learns what Energybending is, She'll be almost the level Aang was during the early series power wise, and get stronger as time goes by and she learns more.
- Mastering or even simply Learning about Energybending, due to it being rarely known, and what it is capable of will take a long time. Likely even longer than the supposed RP takes place. So for the majority of it she'll be Early Aang levels of bending power
- She can get overpowered by likely almost any Bender due to lack of bending skill. I'm certain even Non-Benders can give her the business due to superior skill.

Would that balance it significantly ?

I mean I'm sure if it's not being instant kill fucking everyone-
Then it should be fine

Anyone with common sense who sees a weird noble girl talking to herself
Lol common sense is overrated XD

.... Not really if you sit down and analyze it with the following info :
- She won't have access to it immediately. Her mother put several spiritual locks on it once she realized her strength level as a baby [ 18 locks... didn't mention it due to... It's a WIP ] , only to be unlocked as she learns more of Energybending . At the start, if she even learns what Energybending is, She'll be almost the level Aang was during the early series power wise, and get stronger as time goes by and she learns more.
- Mastering or even simply Learning about Energybending, due to it being rarely known, and what it is capable of will take a long time. Likely even longer than the supposed RP takes place. So for the majority of it she'll be Early Aang levels of bending power
- She can get overpowered by likely almost any Bender due to lack of bending skill. I'm certain even Non-Benders can give her the business due to superior skill.

Would that balance it significantly ?
My personal issue is saying that she has the same level and beyond as these super ancient spirits as well as the avatar in their awakened state. I have no issue with her being a possibly strong bender in the RP, just on that level and beyond? From my view, even if shes on our side, its a bit much. Sure it would take her ages to unlock it, I just don't think a bender that isn't the avatar should have that vast amount of potential power if that makes sense. I don't mind her being strong, but every bender even a master does have a limit, the limit shouldn't rival those spirits imo

That is somewhat understandable. I can tone it down if need be . However... I do like having characters who have alot of potential from the start, but have to work hard and learn a lot before they can unlock it and fully understand what they were given .

They can have a lot of potential without the whole 18 locks on her super strong incinerate the earth powers.

That is somewhat understandable. I can tone it down if need be . However... I do like having characters who have alot of potential from the start, but have to work hard and learn a lot before they can unlock it and fully understand what they were given .
I get liking a character like that don't get me wrong. Again, this is just my opinion, I don't speak for anyone else in the RP. There should be a limit to the potential that can be unlocked. Let her be powerful sure, but just not on the level of those spirits ya know? Because the amount of power those spirits have? Its just op for a character, even if they are special in their creation, to have.

They can have a lo of potential without the whole 18 locks on her super strong incinerate the earth powers.
Agreed

I respect your opinon also ... Like I said, I can tone it down easily, I just wanted some feedback on what I have now, and can adjust it accordingly. I would also like the OP's stance on this... But honestly if so many agree... I can change it so her highest potential is like Azula or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back