• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom After the War // An Avatar the last Aribender RP (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

im jess saying

(she/her)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Chat out of character here!
Share some ideas on plot, chat about possible relationships, or just gush about how much you love ATLA.

Last edited:
I'm working on mine slowly but surely today. I thought I was going to be making someone from the Fire Nation, but he turned into an Earth Kingdom guy... TwT
Oh the fun of characters with minds of their own....

I'm working on mine slowly but surely today. I thought I was going to be making someone from the Fire Nation, but he turned into an Earth Kingdom guy... TwT
Oh the fun of characters with minds of their own....
XD I know the feel~ So many times I had a set idea for my character.........Then I start typing and things just do a complete 180 on me rip

XD I know the feel~ So many times I had a set idea for my character.........Then I start typing and things just do a complete 180 on me rip

Exactly! I was all hyped to have a Fire Bender (because I'm a secret pyro) but then he said, "Oh, by the way, my mother or father is from the Earth Kingdom..."

Then he was an Earth Bender

Then he was actually from the Earth Kingdom

All in five minutes

Exactly! I was all hyped to have a Fire Bender (because I'm a secret pyro) but then he said, "Oh, by the way, my mother or father is from the Earth Kingdom..."

Then he was an Earth Bender

Then he was actually from the Earth Kingdom

All in five minutes
Pffffffff Well then, that is quite the turn. The only way you could have gone even further from your original idea is if you went with a water bender instead XD. But hey! At least its some more variety ya know? First two characters already come from the firenation XD

Pffffffff Well then, that is quite the turn. The only way you could have gone even further from your original idea is if you went with a water bender instead XD. But hey! At least its some more variety ya know? First two characters already come from the firenation XD

That's why I was kinda relieved that he was suddenly an Earth Bender. XD

Finished him~ <3
Using Elliot Nightray from Pandora Hearts as his Face Claim is painful, but he's just so pretty~ TwT
Ooooh and I thought my coding was nice~ Your CS looks so pretty~ And nice FC hehe, I used MC from Persona 5 cause like, that dude is too awesome to not use

You guys are the best with coding! I used to code -back in the day- but I get entirely too ocd about it and will forever edit it until I'm in my grave.

You guys are the best with coding! I used to code -back in the day- but I get entirely too ocd about it and will forever edit it until I'm in my grave.
Lol I just like messing with it~ The coding I used for this character isn't something I've done before so it was fun. RPnation makes it so easy to work with. Unlike some sites were I would try and not only would it look weird, but it would break for looked like no reason ;-;

So I'm thinking three of us is enough for me to start. I should have something drawn up by tomorrow! Lets hope that other join in the meantime, though.

Got pretty late here, but I'll get a post out in the morning! Only got to figure out how to introduce my charries :P

Heyo! Sorry it's taking so long for me to post! I had two school music concerts Thursday and Friday and then I took a practice AP exam yesterday morning and then mistakenly went to see a movie late at night last night T_T
I swear I'll try to get something up either today or tomorrow!

Heyo! Sorry it's taking so long for me to post! I had two school music concerts Thursday and Friday and then I took a practice AP exam yesterday morning and then mistakenly went to see a movie late at night last night T_T
I could wait until you post before I make my next post ~

No worries! I’m eager to see your post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back