• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

Waiting to RP like...
giphy.gif

Neat character. I like him. For him to have Cainhurst features, though, his mother must have somehow been related to the family, like a cousin or something. Or maybe it's like the Targaryens and Ulfric straight up married his sister. That, or she had him with another Cainhurst. Like she screwed Ulfric's brother or something while he was on a business trip.

Neat character. I like him. For him to have Cainhurst features, though, his mother must have somehow been related to the family, like a cousin or something. Or maybe it's like the Targaryens and Ulfric straight up married his sister. That, or she had him with another Cainhurst. Like she screwed Ulfric's brother or something while he was on a business trip.
It's a noble family so I guess his father's true identity will be shrouded in mystery.

Totally not the Jon Snow of this Rp

It's a noble family so I guess his father's true identity will be shrouded in mystery.

Totally not the Jon Snow of this Rp

Narcissa has killed a few bastards in her time, the Cainhurst kids don't want any more would be brothers or sisters.

Narcissa has killed a few bastards in her time, the Cainhurst kids don't want any more would be brothers or sisters.

If they were smart, they'd keep the bastards and use them somehow.

Such is the premise of Robin Hobb' s Assassin's Apprentice, a really interesting fantasy novel. The king finds out about his son's bastard and has him trained to be an assassin and spy who does dirty work the main family members ought not to be doing.

If they were smart, they'd keep the bastards and use them somehow.

Such is the premise of Robin Hobb' s Assassin's Apprentice, a really interesting fantasy novel. The king finds out about his son's bastard and has him trained to be an assassin and spy who does dirty work the main family members ought not to be doing.

Ulfric maybe. But Narcy gets them first usually - can't have a load of bastards running around potentially wanting to run a coup. Better to pull up the weed and be done with it.

Plus really if they can't survive her Ulfric wouldn't have use for them anyway

I want to commend you for all your hard work! I haven't been this excited in a while. It's super in depth and we'll thought out so it's amazing! <3
You're an excellent uhhh... RP-keeper xD

The Gunrunner The Gunrunner
Mostly great!

Mostly great, only thing is the war of Cinders part - which was over 300 years ago and involved Dragons and monsters rather than conventional military forces.

Perhaps it's better if they were involved in the Hinokah/Cainhurst war

Other than that, good Job!

The Gunrunner The Gunrunner
Mostly great!

Mostly great, only thing is the war of Cinders part - which was over 300 years ago and involved Dragons and monsters rather than conventional military forces.

Perhaps it's better if they were involved in the Hinokah/Cainhurst war

Other than that, good Job!
Whoops! I was a little worried that’d be the case, but couldn’t find a date. The cainhurst war sounds good, so I’ll change the name to that

RP intro will be live in the next few hours, they'll be a few prompts for everyone to jump on if you fancy but I'd also recommend doing your own thing.

If you're Hinokah or Cainhurst, I'd recommend sorting out things in the OOC first as many of ya might be together - at least to start with. :3

Oh, MouseDuke MouseDuke I just noticed - (Sorry I did a speedread at work) Don't give your character the surname Cainhurst. He isn't one - give him a different name. :3

Fuck me that took a while.

RP IS GOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 367951

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin I hope you don't mind, but you're one of the story prompts for the Market.

If anyone needs any help getting started, I'm happy to help!
Pai Chan Pai Chan Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly We should have all the Cainhurst kids hanging out :3

Same goes for the Hinokah crew southkovenz southkovenz Lekiel Lekiel <3
Yas, I am totally game. I'm starting to grow attached to the idea of mother hen Narcissa, anyway. I have to go to be now, then work, but I'll be available for collab tomorrow at 7:30am CST until prob 3 or 4pm.

Yas, I am totally game. I'm starting to grow attached to the idea of mother hen Narcissa, anyway. I have to go to be now, then work, but I'll be available for collab tomorrow at 7:30am CST until prob 3 or 4pm.

Well I can just write a intro post if you like, I'm gonna try and not get caught up doing PP all the time - keep the posts a-coming! I want to avoid the silly long posts that took two weeks to write during the first RP attempt! (THough they'll be handy for long conversations)

I'll see if Pai Chan Pai Chan wants to be present that hash something out

But I am always available on request!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back