• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

23167962_535460310134433_858982062423674167_n.jpg

new one of the good ole church colors

maybe she could be the Lieutenant that Aurora learned her swordplay from? gotta use these pics as we get 'em since there aren't a lot

Gonna get the RP page up tonight, peeps who haven't submitted a CS yet can just jump in when they're able.

Pai Chan Pai Chan Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

It might be fun if we introduce the Cainhurst crew together. Or at least Narcissa, Eleanor, Lilith and Markku.
Narcissa will be embarrassing everyone and insisting on holding both Markku and Eleanor's hands.

"Oh isn't this simply wonderful? When is the last time we had a family trip that didn't involve having to kill someone - oh my darling, look at this jewelry isn't it precious??"

southkovenz southkovenz Lekiel Lekiel
Same goes for the Hinokah crew?
Though I dare say Mitsuru is probably not in a great mood after the wedding, watching Akio get marries to a CAINHURST of all people.

and Church and Dwarf cuties can be doing whatever they do haha

Pai Chan Pai Chan Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly

It might be fun if we introduce the Cainhurst crew together. Or at least Narcissa, Eleanor, Lilith and Markku.
Narcissa will be embarrassing everyone and insisting on holding both Markku and Eleanor's hands.

"Oh isn't this simply wonderful? When is the last time we had a family trip that didn't involve having to kill someone - oh my darling, look at this jewelry isn't it precious??"

southkovenz southkovenz Lekiel Lekiel
Same goes for the Hinokah crew?
Though I dare say Mitsuru is probably not in a great mood after the wedding, watching Akio get marries to a CAINHURST of all people.

and Church and Dwarf cuties can be doing whatever they do haha
Narcissa is a mess. I'm gonna love RPing with her. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back