• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Age of Light OOC [being rebooted]

That reminds me, should we get to work on our second group post now, so that we can have it up relatively soon after the cleric group post? I'd say I should write the intro, what with me knowing what The Trapdoor Drinker looks like.

It's already enough of a hassle to do that on my own without 6-8 other people trying to throw their two cents in.
OOOO you written' a book what i 'bout?

That reminds me, should we get to work on our second group post now, so that we can have it up relatively soon after the cleric group post? I'd say I should write the intro, what with me knowing what The Trapdoor Drinker looks like.

It's already enough of a hassle to do that on my own without 6-8 other people trying to throw their two cents in.
That's exactly what I was thinking actually xD if you want put the link in the pm and start as soon as you'd like, I'll be able to write later tonight

Also if there's ever a point where there are over 4 charries we should do just I individual posts

we are pretty much done with our post. just need some finishing touches. I'm at work so i can't post it thuogh so that'll be up on one of the others. I also had an idea about the villain thing but i gotta get going and can't explain atm. i left something for one of my collaborators to copy and paste though so we have my brainstorm written down.

Good stuff, we'll be finished ours tomorrow but I don't think we're heading to the Gypsy's Gaze, that would be a rather large group altogether if that were the case! :)

Good stuff, we'll be finished ours tomorrow but I don't think we're heading to the Gypsy's Gaze, that would be a rather large group altogether if that were the case! :)
You mean not heading to the Trapdoor Drinker. That's where four people are. The Gypsy's Gaze only has Avari Avari

Oh, then that might be the place where heading to so. XD
everyone in the Trapdoor Drinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1024px-Lorenz_attractor_yb.svg.png

since lissa's just pretty much doing the same thing as everyone else at the tavern then she doesn't stand out and the three clerics are engrossed in their own conversation as well. she better whip up some music playing or start a bar fight(?) to get noticed outside of walking up to them, of course.

Just a heads up - I'm redecorating over the next few days and It's my birthday tomorrow, not sure if I'll have the chance to sit down properly and write something. I'll keep you posted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back