• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Ash smiled happily as he let out a relieved sigh and grinned proudly at his father for a moment, before his expression turned awkward.
"Honestly though-", he chuckled. "I'm terrified. I've never in my life sung in front of an audience, and now both our entire families will be there. Just the thought makes my guts feel like they're about to slip into my feet."

"It's not", Rachel sighed happily, her gaze still focusing on her husband and his cute smile.
"I feel exactly the same about Jim, you know? And I know my sister-in-law feels the same about her hubby."
Tilting her head to the side, she smirked slightly.
"Are you just as curious as me about what they're talking about? Look at Ash, he looks like an awkward tomato."

Raven was frozen on the spot for a moment, just staring in front of her until she hurried to catch up with Tyler and just softly put her hand on his back. "It's okay to grieve, honey", she said silently and took his hand.
"If you ever feel the need to talk, or just need a hug or so- you know I'm always there for you. Okay Wilde?"

"Dito", Ava sighed happily as she leaned her head against Mike's shoulder...or, well, upper arm, for a moment. She wasn't tall enough to reach his shoulder with her head.
"Seriously, I feel like a dwarf beside you", she chuckled as she looked up at him. "You know, I'm travel sized for your convenience", she laughed. "Did I mention I'm a sucker for Disney movies? Keep it a secret."

Austin rested his chin on Kai's shoulder as he pulled him a bit closer in his hug, closing his eyes for a moment. "I guess I'm...just scared", he mumbled ashamed. "I've always had to mirror the people around me. My trainer, my mother, the dozens of people she had employed to hammer me into the perfect servant and weapon for her revenge."
He looked at Kai with a sad frown, eyes locked to his for a moment, before he lowered his gaze to the ground.
"I've seen how you looked at me in class. I just-... That was the one the class wanted to see in me, a suuuper cool untouchable dude, so I became that one. Here in the gym, the expect to see an athlete when they look at me, so I give them the athlete... I didnt know it any other way. I always had to be what others wanted me to be, or I'd get beat up. It was simple, in a way."
Locking his eyes to Kai's once more, he smiled softly, a slight blush appearing on his face. "That's why I like you so much- and why you scare the shit out of me at the same time. You are expecting to see who I really am- and that's just incredibly intimidating. But I really wanna try and-"
"Hah, gaaay!"
Apparently, some ass from his class had forgotten his water bottle inside here mad had just walked in on Austin and Kai hugging and staring into eachothers eyes. Austin got up immediately, already about to take a cool pose again, when the picture of Kai's face in class flashed into his mind once more. "Your views are so last century", he growled. "First- two guys hugging doesn't mean they're gay. Second- yes, I am. Gay as a pink unicorn. I believe you wanted to get your bottle."
The guy just stared at him for a moment before he grabbed his bottle and went back into the gym without another word.
"That actually felt good", Austin sighed, turning back to Kai.

Jim smirked softly, putting his hand on Ash's shoulder and making him face the forest.
"Now imagine all these trees are people, yeah? Did that change anything? Probably not, right? Others always say you have to imagine the audience in underwear or as inanimate objects - but what helps me is imagining only your mother is there. I close my eyes, see her beautiful face in front of me - and I sing."

Emily giggled softly, nodding.
"He's so cute!", she awed, smiling lovingly. "It's as if Jim is telling Ash that he owns everything that the light touches, and that Ash may never go to the elephant-cemetery.", she giggled, shaking her head. "They're both so sweet."

"I'm fine.", Tyler mumbled, letting go of Raven's hand and grabbing some more stuff to put on the table.
"Is this all we need...? No wait, drinks. Forgot the drinks.", he walked back to the kitchen and grabbed the bottles of what they had bought for the family.
"Should we make hot chocolate too?"

"Well you are a dwarf.", Mike replied, chuckling. "Why should I keep that a secret? EVERYBODY loves Disney movies! Who doesn't!?", he winked, happily wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her a bit closer.
"I love you."

Kai looked at Austin with big eyes, blinking a couple of times before he smirked softly.
"See? He didn't beat you up. Nobody will. The worlds lacks individual people. Everybody is just a fake copy and it pisses me off. There's no creativity anymore.", he growled silently, shaking his head.
"I'm just sick of people pretending to be someone else all the time. Be yourself. Fuck others' opinion about you. This is your life, not theirs. Why should you care about what they might think of you?"

Ash closed his eyes for a while, imagining only Emily and their little ones would be standing in front of him when he'd sing their wedding song. A soft smile appeared on his face as he hummed a small part of the melody.
"Yeah, I think that might help. Thanks Dad. I'll just need a headset since I'll have to sing and dance at the same time. It's the opening waltz after all!"

"Oh my God we so have to watch Lion King with those two sometime!", Rachel said with a wide grin, playfully yet gently pushing Emily's shoulder with hers. "As far as I know they both have never seen it before!"

Raven just watched him, the worry in her eyes just getting more and more.
"Tyler what's going on?", She asked straightforwardly as she stopped him by pushing her hand against his chest with a blood serious expression.
"You're acting weird. I'm really starting to worry here."

Ava just grinned mischievously as she pulled Mike down and kissed him deeply.
"I love you too, you stupid giant", she giggled happily. "And you know what? I'm really looking forward to cuddle with you tonight."

"I don't care what they think, I care what they do", Austin explained silently. "Because what the people around me did all my life was beat the shit out of me. That's not that easy to get over."
His sorrowful frown however turned into a soft smile as he locked his eyes to Kai's.
"Maybe you're right though. I mean, my mother isn't even in the same state for now."
As he took a seat beside Kai again, he smirked gently, resting his fingers on the back of Kai's hand for a moment.
"I wanna show you something. I think you might like it... And to be honest, you'd be the first person to ever see it. I kept it a secret till now. But we'd have to teleport to the Central Park for that, and I'm a human."

"What if you sing the song after you two opened with the waltz? You should really be able to concentrate fully on that dance, and your song, so you'll be able to fully enjoy everything.", Jim explained, smiling softly - his eyes lighting up as an idea struck him.
"Or we can record your song and make it play when you two open the dance?"

"Whaaaat they have never seen the Lion King before!?", Emily gasped, clearly shocked by what Rachel had said. "I do immediately thought of Jim as not the every-evening-movie-guy, but the Lion King? Come on!", she winked, laughing. "Mh now that I think of it... you and Jim remind me of Simba and Nala.", she explained with a chuckle. "Mh or more of Kovu and Chiara... yep, definitely Kovu and Chiara."

Tyler annoyedly looked away, sighing as he noticed Raven's worried expression.
"Look it's just... I have never talked to anybody about this and now that I remembered it again, the images of finding my beheaded brother with his head on the other side of the room all pop back into my mind. It's not that I have anything against you... I just... I don't like to talk about it.", he mumbled silently, locking his gaze to the floor. "A laughing smiley was carved into his stomach... what kind of psychopath does something like that!? To a kid!? I- I just..."

"Who are you calling stupid here, tiny?", Mike asked back, smirking as he kissed her deeply. "And just like you, I can't wait for our cuddle evening either. I'll use you as blanket, I promise!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to come off as rude or so. I keep forgetting that it's slightly different in your case, but I'll help you change that. Going up against that boy from just was already a great beginning.", Kai smiled proudly - holding in his breath as Austin mentioned having to teleport.
"Eh I-", he bit his lip, trying to look for an excuse, but then again remembered that even Austin told him his probably deepest secrets, so Kai shouldn't have to be afraid about telling this.
"The thing is- I am able to teleport but I... let's just say most of the people at school avoid me because last time I used my ability... a girl had to be rushed to the ER.", he sighed, nervously rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm scared I'll hurt you too. And I don't want that."

"hey, good idea to record it!", Ash said nodding, a happy smile on his face.
Just the thought of soon being married to Emily, being a real family, almost made him squeal excitedly.
God, Emily would look so beautiful in a long, white dress...
His wife.
HIS wife.
Yeah that sounded amazing.
Only now he realized that he had been staring at Emily for a good two minutes, with dreamy grin on his face.
"Just imagine it! Man I will make sure the day will be perfect for my Ems."

"I always saw us as beast and Belle", Rachel giggled with a soft smile. "Jim can be just as rough as beast and I am as pig headed as Belle."
As she watched Ash for a moment, she tilted her head to the side.
"And you two could be...hmm... Rapunzel and Flynn?"
She giggled silently. "Oh, or Moana and the ocean. No wait, that sounded weird."

Raven honestly didn't know what to do. She knew that would want a tight a hug if she was in his place, but Tyler seemed like he just wanted to be left alone.
She bit her lip, looking away with a painful look in her eyes before she looked back up at Tyler sadly.
"You don't have to talk about anything if you don't want to...", She whispered, looking back down at the floor. "I just... If I can do anything to make it hurt less-..."
She just lifted her shoulders as if she was freezing.
"I could try to bring him back, you know? I could really try to bring him back."

Ava grinned evil as she pulled Mike a bit closer, her eyes flashing purple for a moment.
"And now that I have my stuff back I won't drown in your shirt and joggers anymore", she said winking. "And I'm starting to feel too warm in bed veerry easily."
She just winked at Mike as she walked on.

Austin smiled softly as he put his hand on Kai's shoulders and looked deep into his eyes.
"Hey, it's okay. If you don't feel comfortable using your abilities, you don't have to. I won't force you to do anything you don't want."
He hesitated for a second, before he carefully wiped a streak of hair out of Kai's face, his eyes sparkling softly.
"You also don't have to be scared of yourself. You're an amazing boy, Kai, and if there's something I know, it's that you will handle your abilities sometime. If you want I can try to help you. I may not have any abilities, but I've studied all sorts of occuring ones for the last three years. I know the science behind them, and that way can find ways to manipulate them."
Taking a deep breath, he slowly moved his hand down his arm, hoping he wouldn't run off when he'd try to take his hand.
"Do you think you can trust me with this?"

Jim smiled proudly at Ash, waving his hand in front of his son as he only seemed to stare at his fiancée.
"I love the way you look at her.", he mumbled. "It's as if everything around you goes dark and light is beamed down onto her, making her stand out even more than she already does... isn't it?", he smirked softly - his eyes excitedly widening all of a sudden, letting out a happy squeal.
"Ooooohh-!! Should I tell you yet? Or wait till the breakfast? What to do-?"

"Then I would be Moana and Ash the chicken.", Emily replied, giggling. "I don't see any difference between them.", she winked, sighing happily as she watched her future husband for a moment. He was so perfect. In every single way. And god how she loved his quirks and little flaws. He was just so cute.
"Hey, Rachel - thanks for listening to me."

Tyler sighed silently, putting the stuff he was carrying on the table and turning around to Raven, giving her a tight hug.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm just not used to talking to anyone about what happened that day.", he whispered sadly, softly patting her back.
"And I know how those things go. So no, don't you even fucking think of bringing him back. I lost him once, and I don't want to go through the same pain again if something were to happen to you... okay?"

Mike blinked a couple of times before he followed Ava, just a soft smirk on his face as he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers.
"Good. Me too.", he lastly replied, just letting out a soft chuckle - his eyes widening as they arrived at the zebras.
"OH MY GOD STRIPED HORSES! So this is what zebras look like in real life... so cute!"

Kai watched Austin's hand move down his arm onto his own hand, his heart slowly starting to race again.
"Y-yes, I trust you. What are you going to do now then?", he asked, nervously tilting his head.
"And eh... Austin... thanks for helping me. You don't have to. Shows how much of a great person you are."

"yeah, exactly", Ash said with a soft smile his eyes sparkling as he winked at Emily, before turning to his father again.
"It's like.. wow. Like she's straight from heaven."
Raising one eyebrow as Jim almost started to shout all of a sudden, he carefully covered Jasmine's little ears for a moment, so she wouldn't wake up.
"Dad, has is sleeping", he reminded him with a soft smile, before tilting his head. "And what are you talking about?"

"Okay, I will call my son Heihei for the rest of his life", Rachel laughed softly. She really couldn't imagine a greater daughter-in-law. Sweet, caring, clever...
A wonderful addition to the family.
As she thanked her for listening, Rachel just shook her head with a soft smile. "Nothing to thank me for, sweetie, we're a family after all! And I couldn't imagine a greater daughter-in-law. I'm so excited!!", She squeaked happily, squeezing Emily in a tight hug.

Raven sniffed sadly as she buried her face into Tyler's shoulder, closing her eyes for a moment.
She didn't even understand it herself, why she was on the verge of crying right now. maybe because the painful feeling of rejection had flashed up for a moment- she had grown quite sensitive to that one since had felt it constantly for four months of her father abandoning her.yes, she had forgiven him, but that didn't mean it hadn't left scars. one would think that time would have left her numb for rejection, but instead it had made her overly sensitive for it.
"It's not your fault...", She sighed silently, wiping a small tear off her cheek. "I don't know why, but ever since dad had abandoned us for months I have become painfully sensitive about feeling rejected."
She took a deep breath, trying to calm down, as she cuddled against Tyler. "If it helps you I can as well blue the pictures of the crimes scene. You would remember that he died, and everything else, but you wouldn't remember how he looked the last time you saw him. All you'd remember would be Max how you knew him..."

Ava smiled softly as she looked at her and Mike's hands for a moment.
Sure, her hand looked ridiculously small in his, but for the first time she didn't feel tensed up and threatened by someone who was so much taller than her, but the exact contrary- she felt protected, and safe, for the first time in her life.
As mike got all excited about the zebras, she watched him with a loving smile and took another few photos, this time with her phone, so she could make a selfie of the zebra, her and mike. "Aww, I'll make this my new home screen", she said with a happy grin.

"Whoa, deep breath", Austin said with a soft smile as he gently pushed his hand on Kai's heart. "We don't want you to have a heart attack, do we?"
He looked around for a moment, raising one eyebrow. "C'mon, before they come back from pe and see we're still here."
He quickly grabbed his and Kai's bags and gently took his hand to pull him along, around a couple of corners and over hidden paths, until he arrived at a half broken down building.
"An old training hall for soldiers of HACK", Austin mumbled, leaning a bit closer to Kai.
As he gently took him inside, he looked around for a moment.
"We have plenty of space here for you to train and make mistakes without anyone getting hurt."
Giving Kai's hand a last, comforting squeeze, he let go and hid behind a pillar, smiling reassuringly at him. "Okay, hit me with your best shot, pretty boy! No wait-- don't hit me. Ah you know what I mean!" He frowned slightly at himself. Did I just call him 'Pretty Boy'? Oh shit...

Last edited:
"Ohh I'm sorry, I forgot!", Jim replied, quickly making sure that Jasmine was still asleep before he went back to grinning widely at his son.
"A super big surprise! Well rather small at first but then super big and- I still can't believe it! Okay okay, so - ready!?", he asked, looking as if his eyes were about to pop out.
"You're going to get... another sibling!!"
Jim was grinning as widely as never before, actually looking quite creepy like that, happily letting out another silent squeal.
"Can you believe it!?"

Emily happily hugged Rachel back, sighing softly as she let go again.
"And I couldn't wish for a more amazing mother-in-law either. But for real, you're really amazing. You all are.", she replied, smiling softly. "Ash can be really proud and happy to have such an amazing family."
She turned around to watch her fiancé and his dad, a loving smile on her face.
"I envy him on that. Not that I wouldn't want him to be so happy with his parents, I'm glad he is - I just sometimes wish I could have that too."

"What the bloody hell are you talking about?", Tyler asked, a slight frown on his face as he looked back at Raven. "Rejection? When the fuck did I reject you?"
"We don't use the F-word!", Billie suddenly called, Tyler just annoyedly rolling his eyes.
"Listen Raven, just because I don't like to talk about a certain topic doesn't mean I don't trust you or that I'm 'rejecting' you. It just means I don't like to talk about it, just like you don't like to talk about what you did before you went good again. It's not that I don't love you or that I don't trust you enough to tell you stuff like that - I just don't like being reminded of what happened there, okay? So no need to cry and no need to feel anxious about being rejected or whatever, it's just me not wanting to relive those moments again."
Tyler sighed silently, tightening his hug around Raven to comfort her.
"I'm sorry if I made you feel rejected, I didn't mean to, but I'm glad you told me how you felt. I'll try to... rephrase my words better, okay honey? C'mon, show me that pretty smile of yours."

"Awww that's really a super cute picture!", Mike replied as he saw the selfie Ava had taken, smiling.
"You have to send it to me so I can put it as my screensaver too!"
He quickly shot some more pictures of the zebras, and of Ava, and of Ava with the zebras.
"I can't wait to show my family these pictures! You look so beautiful in all of these. Even more in real life."

Kai was looking around the place with huge eyes, quite surprised that there were so many energy particles flying around - his body immediately absorbing them.
"I'm not going to hit you.", Kai replied, a soft blush on his face.
Pretty Boy. He called me like that... didn't he?
"I don't want to hurt you.", he mumbled, turning around so he surely wouldn't hit Austin.
Tensening his muscles and taking some deep breaths, the usual invisible energy particles turning blood red as they all started to float around him, his eyes glowing in the same creepy color.
Kai wasn't sure what Austin expected him to do, and just went with trying to teleport.
He just thought of the pillar Austin was hiding behind, closed his eyes -
and was abruptly thrown back into the pillar by his own power, the entrance door burning up in flames.
"...fuck."

Ash just blinked a couple of times in Surprise.
"Wow, mom's pill really doesn't do the job", he chuckled lastly, gently swatting his father's shoulder.
"Congrats dad, that's awesome! Wow... So, how long do you already know it? And how far is mom already? And do you already chose names?"
He chuckled happily.
"Dad, i know how much you've been dreaming of one normal pregnancy. I'm really crossing my fingers for you two that it will be one this time. It's just amazing to see how this little life grows and the glow just gets brighter and brighter and- really, it's amazing. Stressful- but amazing."

"I didn't say you did, I said I've grown oversensitive towards feeling like that", Raven sighed as she let go of of Tyler and started to arrange the food on the table. "I know it's stupid. But that's how it is. And I wish I could change it, really."
As she turned around to Tyler, her eyes started to glint mischievously, before she grinned at him widely. "What? You didn't mean this smile?", She chuckled. It was even funnier because she hadn't told him yet that she was a vampire.
"Chill, I don't have to drink blood to survive. It just wakes and strengthens psychic abilities when I do. Telekinesis, telepathy, hypnosis... Yeah that's about it."

Ava smiled happily at Mike, before she laughed silently. "I had at first thought you had said 'even more than in real life."
She quickly sent the picture to Mike, so she wouldn't forget it later on.
"Well, we could go and visit your family after the zoo, if you want", she suggested smiling. "I miiight be super excited to meet them."

Austin groaned painfully- from the pain in his chest and in his back.
He could explain his hurting chest- Kai had shot some sort of beam right into it as he had lost control over his power, but the pain in his back had only started when Kai had crashed into the pillar.
He just went to help him up, rubbing his back.
"Okay...okay. I can work with this. We can work with this."
He frowned slightly as he saw the burn scar Kai's beam had left, as well as it had ragged a big hole into his favorite shirt... but okay.
"You're good at absorbing energy around you- now you just have to learn to set it free without losing control."
Try to imagine your ability as a sun inside you. Or maybe like a reactor core. When it gives off all energy at once, it's impossible to control, but when you learn to control how much you give out how quickly, your possibilities are basically endless. Shields, blasts, recovering- it's all a matter of, well, matter. Loaded matter."

Last edited:
"We know it since this morning! And and- eh... oh yeah, names! Well for a girl Macie, but for a boy we don't know yet... Your mother suggested Micah but I think that sounds too much like Misha. And I suggested Dan but she doesn't like that name. But we still have time!", Jim explained, his eyes sparkling excitedly as he thought of their unborn child.
"I'll finally get to see the baby grow inside of her... I'll get to hear its first kicks and heartbeat, and the bump-", he sighed happily, squealing again.
"You have no idea how excited I was when I heard it!"

((you forgot to reply to Emily xD))

"I also didn't say that it annoys me in any way, or whatever you think that I feel towards that. I understand that you've grown over-sensitive to feeling that way, but like I said - I never meant to make you feel that way, and I honestly still don't really know what did... so if you could just tell me what I said to make you feel that way so I can avoid doing that again?", Tyler replied, flinching as Raven suddenly looked at him like... that.
"Bloody hell-", he mumbled in his British accent, shaking his head.
"I have no problem with you being a vampire but... don't look at me like that.", he mumbled, laughing.
"You crazy, girl."

"That sounds like a great idea!", Mike replied, smiling excitedly. "I can quickly text them to ask if it's alright to stop by? Like I could first introduce you to my mom, as you already know Sam - and then my siblings? Eh... if they have time. And if they want to."

Kai got up with a painful groan, nodding at what Austin said - yet immediately putting his hand on Austin's chest.
"Oh my god, did I do that to your shirt? I'm so sorry- I-", he shook his head, lowering his gaze to the floor. "Maybe I shouldn't use my powers... I don't think I'll ever be able to control them.", he mumbled, sighing silently.
"I'm just not strong enough."

Ash smiled softly as he gave his dad a Pato b his back.
All of a sudden, an idea rushed through his mind.
"Mom doesn't like Dan because it sounds like 'buäh'- which is an expression of disgust in the regions of the lower Rhine. Mom told me a bit when I asked her to teach me German. Also sounds like what sheep do- Määäh!
But what about Daniel instead? It doesn't sound like a sheep, and as a short nickname you can always say 'Danny'. Problem solved."
Yes, his smirk right now was kinda proud.
And yes he liked his own idea.
"Do you want to refer to Denno with the name?"

((Shoot, I already thought that I forgot something!))
Rachel just smiled softly at Emily, her eyes sparkling.
"Oh sweetie, but your parents love you just as much as we love Ash. Your mom is so proud of you. And your dad- stepdad- loves you just as much. I think you have just grown apart a bit, but that's nothing that couldn't be fixed."
With a loving smile, she made her wings appear and wrapped one around Emily's shoulders like a warm, comfy blanket. "And if there's ever something you don't want to talk to your mom about- I'm always right here, okay sweetie?"
She just planted a small kiss on Emily's forehead like a caring mom. "We're all one family after all."

Raven chuckled softly as she retracted her fangs again and lifted her shoulders as she fumbled a fluff off his shirt.
"I don't know, you seemed to turn all cold and distant there", she mumbled thoughtfully. "But as I said, I'm quick to interprete that from something that's actually just a little frostiness no one would worry about normally. Maybe I should see someone about that..."

"Can't wait to meet them all", Ava said with a soft grin as she kissed Mike's cheek, but suddenly frowned deeply, half hiding behind Mike.
"It's him!", Ava hissed, half anxiously, half laughing as the pelican she had told Mike about approached out of a bush with wide spread wings, snapping at people's bags left and right.
"Last time he almost swallowed my jacket!!"

Austin frowned sadly as he looked at the floor- then wondered why he was feeling that hopeless and ashamed all of a sudden, and lastly straightened up to gently cup Kai's face, looking deep into his eyes. "Now you listen to me, Keaton", he said calmly, with a gentle sparkling in his eyes.
"You are an incredibly brave and wonderful person. You are attending PE classes although you might break down at any time. You run after the idiot who had thought he would ever be able to stab you when he lost it all. You made the one who should be your worst enemy think of you as the closest friend he ever had. You made him trust you. You made him look up to the way you you keep being yourself at all costs. Your heart might be small, but it's the biggest and bravest one I have ever seen. You got me out of my shell with just...you. And I want to be damned if someone as amazing as you, and someone as pig-headed as me, won't be able to tame that ability of yours."
His eyes sparkled determinedly as he gently turned Kai around and hugged him tightly from behind, his chin resting on his shoulder, his arms wrapped around his waist.
"Try to use your ability in only one direction. Forwards. Backwards- I'll be fried. I trust you, Key. And if I do- you can trust yourself too."

"Ohhh alright.", Jim replied, smirking akwardly. "Why is it for everybody so easy to learn German but not for me?", he asked, chuckling.
As Ash asked if he wanted to refer to Dennis with that name, he nodded.
"Guess I got this weakness with referring to important people in my life with names.", he winked, smiling happily.
"And would be kinda weird to name another child 'Ash'.", he smirked, ruffling his son's hair with a soft smile.
"Now that you remind me of Danno, I haven't heard from him in quite some time. Probably too busy with his wife Toxic and the kids."

"Thank you, Rachel. But honestly, me and my family really aren't that close.", Emily replied, smiling sadly. "Sure, my mom loves me but I'm not close to her. I would never ask her if I'd have any questions about raising the babies or so... and I'm only close to Cole and Dylan, but they are really busy with their own lives right now so... yeah.", she just lifted her shoulders, leaning against Rachel's side.
"That's why I'm even happier to have you as my mother-in-law. Well, future one."

Tyler frowned sadly, gently stroking over Raven's cheek.
"I'm sorry I treated you a bit coldly. Maybe I should start opening up about Max a bit more...", he mumbled, smiling softly. "No matter if you decide to see someone about that, I don't think it's that much of a problem, but I'll support you no matter what."

Mike immediately made some strange 'kung fu moves' that he had seen in movies, laughing.
"Don't worry, princess, I will protect you!", he said, still chuckling.
"Your knight in shining armor is about to fight the frightening pelican!"

Kai's heart skipped a couple of beats - which probably wasn't that healthy - as Austin just hugged him from behind, half pushing his body against his own.
He was quite surprised that Austin knew his real name, as he actually never told anyone. Not even his siblings knew it. He was Kai, that was it.
But honestly, he liked how Austin said it. Really cute.
"Y-you trust me enough with this?", he asked silently, taking deep breaths to calm down. What if he'd fire backwards and he'd burn Austin? What if-
He just quickly shook his head with a sigh.
Austin trusted him. So Kai had to do this. He couldn't let Austin down.
"Prepare yourself-", he mumbled, taking a deep breath as his eyes started glowing again and the particles around him were making their way into his body once more.
As he breathed out, a strong energy beam shot out of his chest -
disappearing again after a couple of seconds as Kai collapsed in Austin's arms.

"god, dad, you can be so cheesy!", Ash laughed with a soft smile, ruffling his father's hair back. "But that's how we all love you."
Smiling happily, he pushed Jim's shoulder with his own, before he gently put the struggling Benny down and carefully lay Jasmine into her Grandpa's arms. "Could you hold her for a moment? I didn't say hi to Mom yet. Why don't we go and accompany our girls?"
Smitkibg happily, he went to hug his mom from behind for a moment, planting a kiss on her cheek. "Hey moooom- gotta give you a good hug!''
Rachel just grinned softly at Ash and tidied his hair up for a moment, before she gave Emily a warm smile. "Always right here for you, Emmy. And please- Rachel is so long. Just Rey."

Raven smiled softly as she cuddled against Tyler tightly for a moment.
"So, I can see my parents and all my siblings, including my future sister-in-law out there, but my brother Kai is still missing... Ah well, guess he had a long school day today."

"Eh- yes please!", Ava laughed, holding up the camera. "And I'll film how the pelican beats up my boyfriend."
She winked at him grinning, before she planted a small kiss on his neck-as she couldn't reach anything higher without him bending down a bit.
"Seriously though! Look at that thing! It's almost as big as me!"

Austin was grinning proudly- and quite relieved- as Kai managed to focus his energy, but suddenly felt incredibly nauseous. He stumbled, landing in his knees- luckily still able to catch Kai in his arms.
As the feeling of dizziness subsided after a few seconds, Austin slightly shook his head and gently picked Kai up, sitting down on a broken down pillar with him on his lap. There just wasn't enough space to sit did by side.
"Kai?", He mumbled silently, gently stroking over his back for a moment as he leaned his cheek against Kai's head, that was resting on Austin's chest.
He probably was just exhausted... Hopefully...
Just in case, he carefully pulled Kai's inhalator out of the pocket of his jeans- hoping Kai wouldn't mind- and softly placed it in his hands so he could use it if needed.
"You did it, Kai!", He mumbled to his ear with a soft smile. "You hear me? I'm fine. At least if you are fine, too. You know, you looked incredibly cool shooting that energy blast-... Havock."
He frowned slightly.
"Hey eh- when you are fine- would you mind giving me a signal? Because I'm really starting to worry right now...man I didn't mean for you to get hurt or so...c'mon, don't make me mouth-to-mouth ventilate you! I wouldn't mind! I'll do that if you don't give me a sign in the next ten seconds!"

Jim got up as well, walking over to the girls and Ash, not taking his eyes off of the sleeping pup in his arms.
It was so fucking cute!
He smirked softly as he kissed Rachel's cheek, quickly giving Emily a half hug as well.
"You look good, Emily. Both of you do.", he winked at his wife, smiling happily. Man how he loved Rachel. He could just stare at her forever and kiss her and hug her and see her smile and... just everything.
"Look how cute and fluffy she is!", he said to Rachel, showing her the sleeping Jasmine. "She's so cute! And wait till you see her eyes. One sparkling blue and the other light green. Really pretty."

Emily watched her future-father-in-law with a soft smile as he talked excitedly about her daughter, turning to Ash with a grin.
"You know what movie we are going to watch next? The Lion King!"

"Good thing middle school's free today.", Tyler replied, gently petting her back. "I still think it's bullshit high school has to go to school the twenty-third of December. It's just ridiculous.", he shook his head, hugging Raven a tad tighter. "Maybe he'll come a bit later?"

Mike laughed, kissing Ava's cheek with a soft smirk.
"Yeah that thing might even be taller than you, you dwarf.", he winked at her, still laughing. "If the frightening monster will dare to try and capture the princess in need, knight in shining armor will come to her rescue!"

Kai suddenly abruptly opened his eyes, taking a quick, deep breath as if that would help him breathe again, and lastly was able to breathe slowly and keep his eyes open.
"Did I hurt you?", he asked silently, not caring about the fact that he was the one who had fainted there, but only about Austin's well-being.
"Are you alright?", he asked again, just using Austin's shoulder to steady his head so he wouldn't black out again.
"...did I do it?"

"well, how could I not be good with my Jim by my side", Rachel said with a soft smile as she stood up on her tiptoes to kiss Jim's cheek and lastly gently stroked through Jasmine's fluffy fur.
"She's really cute", she mumbled with a soft smile, grinning happily as she saw how proud Ash was watching his daughter and the rest of his family. "I'm really proud of you two. You're doing great."
"It couldn't be anything less than great with a family like ours", Ash said with a soft smirk as he wrapped one arm around Emily's shoulders. Turning to his fiancee, he raised his eyebrows. "Yeah I heard of that a couple of times now. What is it about?"

"Ah well, no use to fret about it", Raven said with a shrug, before she grinned excitedly. "I honestly can't wait for Christmas tomorrow! I still have to have gotten Christmas presents for everyone. One perk of being able to time travel- less pressure about deadlines."
Smirking softly, she kissed Tyler's cheek. "And I really need to hang mistletoes in every room I can find!", She giggled winking.

Ava just laughed at Mike antics, however still using him as a protection from the, in her opinion, scary ass bird there.
"To bad, mom always told me that the knight in shining armor is a poser. The one with a broken and scratched armor however- he knows life and fought the battles the shining ass ran from."
Winking at Mike, she gently poked his side. "Now how do we get rid of that thing there?"

Austin just sighed relieved as he rested his cheek on Kai's head for a moment, before he looked into his eyes with a proud smile.
"You did it, Kai. You outdid yourself!"
Smiling softly, he gently lifted his chin up. "And don't worry about me, I'm fine, I think. Man you looked cool as hell there, going all X-Men. You can be proud of yourself. Can I do something for you? Need something to drink? Eat? Anything?"

Jim was smirking proudly at his son and his fiancée, sighing happily.
"You should see Ash's face when he talks about her. It's so sweet.", he explained, wrapping his free arm around Rachel's waist and slightly pulling her closer.
"Oh eh, by the way - I eh... well you know, tomorrow is Christmas and for the first time we're celebrating it really and I-", he mumbled silently, akwardly clearing his voice. "I just... how does one celebrate Christmas...? like what do we do on that day?"

Emily smiled softly at Ash, cuddling against his shoulder.
"Well, you'll see that when we watch it.", she replied, winking. "But I bet you'll love the movie. It's still one of my all time favorites! And the music is just great too."
She giggled, humming the melody of 'Hakuna Matata', doing some strange dancemoves before she just stopped to laugh.
"You'll see."

"Oh fuck- I don't have any christmas presents for anyone!", Tyler mumbled anxiously, nervously running his hand through his hair while he looked down at the floor.
"I don't know what your family likes. I can't just not give them any presents! That's... that's just not alright. Shit."
"TYLER!", Billie called again, his big brother just groaning annoyedly once more.
"Yeah yeah, no swearing. I got it."

"Well-", Mike mumbled, thinking. "I could lure him away from you?", he suggested, opening the pocket of his jacket, taking out his wallet and grabbing a one dollar bill, then putting everything back and closing the pocket again.
"I bet he wants the money!"

"Heh- thanks.", Kai mumbled exhaustedly, taking a deep breath before he stretched his back and lifted his head up to Austin's.
"No no, I'm fine, thank you. All this energy-absorbing stuff is just quite exhausting.", he smiled softly at Austin, running his hand through his hair while he slightly lowered his gaze.
"Hey eh... thanks for believing in me."

Last edited:
Rachel smiled calmingly as she softly stroked over Jim's cheek.
"There's no way to celebrate Christmas the right way. We'll celebrate it just how we want to, and how we like it."
She softly kissed his forehead, her eyes sparkling.
"I was planning to bake cookies with the kids today, and we still need a Christmas tree; maybe you wanna get one with those of our little ones who don't wanna bake bake with me? We can decorate it all together afterwards." She smiled dreamily as she leaned her head against Jim's shoulder. "I also invited your sister's and cousin's family to celebrate with us so they won't be alone. Because christmas- it's about family."

Ash chuckled about Emily's weird dance for a moment, before he smiled softly at her.
"So, I was wondering, would you prefer to celebrate with my family, or yours tomorrow?"

Raven just smiled softly as she cupped Tyler's face and pulled it a bit closer to hers, locking her eyes to his.
"Hey, keep cool", she said with a gentle smirk. "We're only together for two days. They won't expect anything. They actually wouldn't even expect anything- ever. To none of us, Christmas is about the gifts. It's about being with the ones we love."

"Maybe if you fold it into a fish", Ava laughed with a half grin.
The thought that it was Christmas tomorrow however distracted her of the pelican for a moment.
"Hey, will we celebrate with your family tomorrow?"

"I should be the one thanking you for believing in me", Austin mumbled with a soft smile. "I mean- I don't know man, you're just amazing."
Smirking gently, he shoved his shoulder against Kai's. "Hey, I know we said we wanted to go eat somewhere, but we could as well go to my place and I'll just make us lunch. Whatever you want, free choice."

"Well I'd love to bake cookies too but we'll probably need a tree too!", Jim replied, smiling. "Maybe Ash will want to help me."
As Rachel said that she had invited his sister and cousin too, his smirk turned into a grin.
"Ohhh nice! I haven't seen them both in such a long time! And I bet the kids will be happy too see Lilly and Harry again. And Dennis' and Toxic's kids!"

"Well I was thinking... could we celebrate with your family?", Emily asked, looking at the floor. "I just eh... I would really enjoy that."

"I just hope they didn't get me anything. Maybe I'll bake them cookies.", Tyler mumbled, thinking for a moment. "Do they like chocolate chip cookies?"

"Eh yeah... if you'd like to?", Mike replied, smiling softly. "They'd love to meet you and I can't wait for their reactions! I mean come on, you're amazing and beautiful and just... wow."

"I'd love lunch at your place, if it's not too much.", Kai replied, smiling softly. "Hey Austin... eh... just... tomorrow is Christmas right, and I- would you like to celebrate it with me?"

Rachel grinned softly as she put her hands on Jim's waist and kissed him.
"I could also ask your parents if they could keep an eye on the kids and the two of us will go and get the tree. It's been a while since we've done something together without anyone else."
Her eyes flashed up in a warm Amber light for a moment and, grinning evil, she kissed his neck, just below his jawbone. "By the way, my devil- I love you hottie."

Ash frowned for a moment as he watched Emily, slightly worried, but he didn't mention it for now.
"Yeah, sure, okay", he mumbled, tilting his head to the side. The way Emily almost seemed to avoid her family really started to make him wonder if there was more behind it.
"Hey, Emmy", he said silently. "I feel like there's quite the tension between you and your mom. Did something happen between you two that i missed...?"

"Mom is crazy after chocolate chip cookies", Raven laughed smirking. "Really, when you want to bribe her into anything- offer her chocolate chip cookies. The big ones, you know? Half baked."
While speaking to Tyler, she had went to the entrance door and had opened it, waving at everyone on the meadow.
"Ready to meet my family?", She asked with a soft grin.

Ava blushed slightly at Mike's sweet comment, and stroked a streak of hair out of her face- the single streak turning pink for a moment, before it went back to hazelnut brown.
"So- wait- your families names; your mom is Emma, your brothers Cole and Dylan, their partners are Bailey and Lola and your sister is Emily- with Ash, and Benjamin and Jasmine, right? And of course Sam. And Hope. He told me about her."

Austin raised one eyebrow at Kai's question in slight surprise.
"You think your family will be okay with letting a total stranger celebrate Christmas with your family...?", He asked hesitantly. "I mean, yeah..."

Jim smirked evily as Rachel kissed his neck, automatically pulling her a bit closer.
"You know how much I love that.", he mumbled, wrapping his arms around her waist. "And you love it too."
He gently kissed her neck, walking up to her lips with a few more kisses.
"I love you, my beautiful baby. And it sounds like a great idea if we'd go find a tree. We really have to do stuff together more. You know? I love spending time with you."
As he saw Raven waving at them from the corner of his eyes, he smiled softly.
"I believe it's time to eat."

Emily sighed silently, just cuddling against Ash before she said anything.
"Well we never really were that close. But since I've had that... little outrage at Mike just after the babies were born, we haven't really talked anymore. I mean we had this argument just a bit after where we both yelled at each other and said things we shouldn't have- and I am just not in the mood for another argument, especially not on Christmas."

"Okay, I'll bake her those then. And your dad? And siblings? What do they like?", Tyler asked, nodding nervously as Raven asked if he was ready to meet her family.
Honestly he was quite nervous. What if her family didn't like him? What if her family didn't want a guy like him to be with their daughter? What if they'd find out about his past?
He just took a deep breath and smiled softly at Raven, waiting for her to let her family in where he would greet them then.

"Exactly, got them all correct. But wait, how do you know their names? I never told you?", Mike confusedly raised an eyebrow, but quickly smiling widely again.
"Hope is already one month overdue. My mom looks like she's about to explode at any moment. Quite funny, actually."

"Well, first of all, I don't want my friend to celebrate Christmas on his own. And second, you're Austin Chase. We don't have to tell my family about the... you trying to kill me stuff, alright?", Kai replied, smirking softly as he looked into Austin's eyes for a moment. They were so pretty. So sparkly, and just... he would want to stare at them forever - but that'd be kinda creepy.
"So, yes or no?"

Rachel grinned happily as Jim kissed her neck, and just lifted her head like cat who was enjoying its neck rubs. She was glad that he liked her idea, and turned in the direction of her daughter to wave back for a second, before she smiled softly at Jim, looking back at him over her shoulder.
"I can't wait for it", she mumbled kind of mischievously, yet charmingly at the same time.
Rey just reached out to take Jim's hand before she started making her way over the meadow. "You have no idea how hungry I am! I swear, I could eat a whole grocery shop right now!"

Ash frowned sadly at what Emily told her. He couldn't imagine being any less close with his parents without feeling as if a part of him was missing.
As he saw Raven waving, he waved back for a moment to let her know he had seen her, before he turned to Emily again.
"Honey, I'll be back in a minute, okay? Promise I'll hurry and won't take long."
Me planted a soft kiss on her forehead before he shifted his demon wings on his back and flew off to the city, just to land in front of a very modern white house.
"Ash!", Sam said surprised, but definitely not disturbed, as he opened the door. "What's up?"
"Can I talk to Emma for a moment?"
"Eh, yeah sure." Sam made some space, so Ash could come inside, making his wings disappear again. Using his dog senses, he followed the trace of Emma's scent and gently knocked against the doorframe he was leaning in as he had found her.
"Emma? Have a spare minute?", He asked seriously, however with his voice just as warm and gentle as always.

"Well, why don't you find out by getting to know them a bit today?", Raven asked with a playful smirk as she looked at Tyler while she was leaning in the entrance door, waiting for her family.
"Hey mooom!", She said happily, hugging her mother, before Rachel smiled softly and hugged Tyler as well. "Hey Tyler, good to see you again."
Turning to Billie, she smiled her most gentle and nice smile, squatting down so he wouldn't have to look up. "And you must be Billie. Raven told me a lot of great things about you already. I'm Rachel, her mom. It's nice to meet you."

"You told me about Dylan, Cole and Emily, and your father is a good friend of me. We talk occasionally, so of course he told me about his family", Ava explained with a soft smile.however what Mike said about hope worried her, just as it had already worried her two weeks ago when Sam had told her the same. "Isn't that pretty unhealthy for both, Emma and hope?", She asked carefully.

Austin smiled happily as he nodded slowly.
"Yes."
This would be his first real Christmas ever since his father had died then.
And man he couldn't wait for it.
Standing up with a wide grin, he pushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans. "Okay, let's go to my place and have lunch then, no?"

Jim happily followed Rachel over to Raven's house, chuckling at her comment.
"I'd help you eat that grocery store.", he replied, winking.
As they entered the house he quickly gave Raven a tight hug as well before he just gave Tyler his hand.
He watched Rachel talk to Billie with a soft smirk, smiling as he saw Rose.
"Hey, honey, did you find everything that you needed for school?"

Tyler had quickly greeted Rachel and Jim as well, and smirked softly as Angel and Jack came running too.
"Who is that?", the young girl asked, her brother just staring up at the stranger with big eyes.
"Is he your husband?"
"Do you have babies?"
"What's your name?"
"How old are you?"
Before Tyler was bombarded with even more questions, he just smirked akwardly and heeled down in front of them.
"Hi there - I'm Tyler and I'm Raven's boyfriend."

Billie shyly looked up from the floor at the woman in front of him, smiling akwardly.
"Yes, I'm Billie. It's nice to meet you, ma'am.", he mumbled silently, slowly stretching out his hand to her.
"You are just as pretty as Raven."

Emily just blinked a couple of times, frowning confused, before she picked up her son from the floor and walked over to Raven's house as well. Jim was still carrying Jasmine in his arms, so she didn't have to worry about that.
"Raven, it's so great to see you!", she smiled softly as she hugged her future sister-in-law, wiggling her eyebrows.
"So where's that famous Tyler-boy?"

Emma curiously opened the door from the bathroom, wearing her pyjamas and her hair folded into a towel.
"Ash?", she mumbled confused, yet smiling.
"How are you? Where- what are you doing here?"

Mike nodded thoughtfully, a sorrowful frown on his face.
"An overdue baby is actually not as unhealthy as many people think. She'll just be... bigger when she'll finally come out. But it's not good for my mom, and honestly I'm really worried about it. I don't know what to do."

Kai got up as well, grinning widely at Austin. He was really happy that Austin had agreed to come to.
"Yeah!", he cheered, akwardly clearing his voice. "Eh- I mean, sure. You know?"

Rose grinned happily as she nodded at her dad.
"Yep! And I even found a new friend!"
She grabbed Jim's hand and took him with her, to Billie, comfortingly taking his hand as she saw how shy he seemed to be again. She just gave him a warm smile to cheer him up.
"That's my best friend Billie!" Meanwhile Rachel was smiling softly at the young boy. "No need to call ma'am, Billie. We're all a family here. I'm Rachel, or Rey, if you prefer that."

All of a sudden, a hand, that had grown quite a bit during the last three years of not seeing eachother, landed on Raven's shoulders from behind, and the girl they belonged to, probably about 11 years old, was grinning widely.
''Raven! Wow, last time I saw you you were younger than me. Mom, dad and harry will probably come in a minute or so."
Raven grinned happily. "Awesome, I can't wait to meet them." Turning to Emily, she smirked proudly. "Tyler is the hot redhead over there, who's bombarded by my siblings. So, Lilly, will your boyfriend come too?"
"Nah..." Lilly frowned for a second, rubbing her arm as she looked to the side, but lastly smiled again and held her hand to Emily. "Hi, you must be Emily. Ash told me so much about you! He was right about how beautiful you are. I'm Lilly Johnson, his cousin."

Ash's eyebrows furrowed for just a second.
"Emma, hey. How are you? And- Eh, I hope I didn't disturb you doing whatever."
He pursed his lips for a moment. "I came because-" sighing silently, he gently put a hand on Emma's back to lead (and support) her to sit on the next thing he could find- in this case a rocking chair in what apparently was hope's future room. Taking a seat in a chair opposite of it, that he carried over from the corner of the room, he ran his hand through his hair once, sucking on his bottom lip thoughtfully.
"Emma... To be honest I'm kind of worried", he said gently. "I mean, okay, you and Emily have never been as close as I know it from my parents and myself, but lately it almost seems as if Emily is trying to evade you, and I'm wondering what happened between you two, if you wouldn't mind telling me?" He gently placed his hand on hers, honestly feeling as if he was closer with her than Emily was. "I'd like to try and help you two solve whatever it is between you. If you want my help."

"And the docs just let it go on like that?", Ava asked quite baffled, with a frown on her face.
"What if the many births before kind of... 'broke a mechanism' and she just can't be in labor anymore even though the baby wants out?"
She slightly shook her head. "I'm sorry, I'm probably just making your worries worse..."
Softly squeezing Mike's hand, she kissed his cheek. "Hey, you have two gods, a witch and two unicorns in your family. If those aren't the best conditions for your mom to get through it well, I'm gonna eat my hat."

Austin just laughed silently as he nudged Kai's shoulder with his own, grabbed both their bags and led Kai a short way through the city, to the broad river that cut through it and parted the city into two halves, connected by several bridges. Just beside a small one, only for pedestrians and cyclists, swimming on the water with a driveway made of a pier, was a small house- in front of which Austin stopped.
As he had unlocked the door of his place, he just put down the bags on the ground, and dropped his dark brown leather jacket on the back of one of the couches.
"It's not much- but it's mine", he said with a soft smile, apparently really loving his home here. No wonder, after all he had his peace here, without his mother fucking up his life.
"So, what do you wanna eat? I can make whatever you want."

Jim smiled softly at his daughter, and just as he wanted to say something to Billie, he turned around with a grin - seeing a who man who had tried to approach him without making any noise.
"Danno!"
"Jimmmmmyyyyyy-"
They both gave each other a tight hug, both grinning cheesily before they turned around to Rachel, Rose and Billie.
"Rachel! You look great. And you must be Rose. Wow, your dad said you were a pretty girl but now that I see you - you're gorgeous.", Dennis winked, stretching out his hand to the girl after he had given Rachel a hug too. "I'm your father's favorite cousin - Dennis!"
"You're my only cousin you idiot."
While Jim and Dennis were joking with each other, Billie just took a step backwards and lastly just quickly ran up to his room, closing the door behind him.

Emily smiled softly at the girl that had just introduced herself, shaking her hand.
"It's really great to meet you too, Lilly. And why does Ash keep telling everybody that I'm beautiful?", she giggled softly, then turned around to the redheaded man who seemed to look quite uncomfortable with all the questions Jack and Angel were asking him.
"Aww, he's really cute, Raven. You gotta tell me how you two got together!", she said, winking. "So I know he's your partner at the police, but what more? How did you two hit it off when you first met?"

Emma put her free hand on her belly, smiling sadly at Ash.
"It's really nice of you that you want to help us so badly.", she said, her voice clearly indicating that she was exhausted and in pain from her one month overdue child.
"Well, yes indeed we never really were that close. When you live at the edge of homelessness, you can't care that much for your children because you have to work. I was always just able to buy enough food for everybody, but Emily... she felt so different. At that time she was the only anom in our family, and not only was she the one who had to live in fear the most, but she was also the one who needed a family to comfort her more than the others... none of us could give her that. We all had our own problems, and she just... the only thing she wanted was to be part of a family, and we never really gave her that feeling. I thought we were doing better when she got together with you and when you two moved to Los Angeles, but we didn't. Remember her outburst at the hospital towards Michael? We had a talk afterwards, and she said that it was all my fault that Mike had done what he had, and that yet, even though he did all those things, I cared more about him than her - because she's different. And just... I don't know, Ash..."

Mike anxiously looked over at Ava, slightly squeezing her hand.
"What if you're right? I mean... you know, my- my mom was raped quite a couple of times, especially when she was young. I mean, what if birthing a child at the age of 13 and 15 and so on really did break something?! What if- what if she'll die in labor?!"
He painfully closed his eyes, shaking his head.
"You're right... I have two gods, two unicorns and a witch in my life. They'll make sure everything goes alright."

Kai's jaw had dropped once he and Austin had entered the house, and he had just been staring around the entire time.
This was so beautiful.
"Your place is fucking awesome.", he mumbled, frowning afterwards.
Fucking awesome? Trying too much! I'm trying too hard! But wait. What am I trying to accomplish? He's already my friend. What could I want more?
He just shook his head to clear his mind, smiling softly at Austin afterwards.
"Oh eh well- I don't mind. Just make whatever you make best.", he replied, winking - wanting to facepalm himself afterwards.
Did I just wink at a boy? What the hell is going on with me? I just... those eyes... FOCUS! What the fuck. Maybe the energy is just messing with my head. Yeah, probably.

After Rose had watched her father and his cousin for a moment, and greeted him with a soft smile, she slowly made her way upstairs, to look after her best friend.
Honestly, he didn't seem to do that good, and now that he was hiding...
With a sad smile, she knocked against the door of his room, not wanting to just burst in, in case he wanted to be all alone right now.
"Billie?", She asked silently. "Can I come in?"

Raven laughed softly at Tyler's kind of terrified face, before she turned Emily again.
"Well, he tried to Rob a jewellers- and then tried to kill me and our boss. I shot him in his knee, saved his little brother after he had told me what was going on, and offered to give him a job at the police instead of going to jail. He knew it would be a hellishly hard job- you really need a thick skin as a cop- but he agreed. And in the following months I got to know the real Tyler. The sweetest, funniest, most amazing-...", She sighed happily.
"He didn't only do his job. I know I don't have to fear anything when he's covering me in a dangerous place. He always has my back, and not only at work. As soon as we grew a bit closer, and i opened up to him more, he was always there for me when I was feeling bad. You should've seen him once- I was having my period really really painfully, so I took a day off and curled up on the couch. And Mr. Harris over there calls to ask where I am. Hangs up immediately when I him my period is killing me- and ten minutes later he stands at my front door with a bucket of my favorite ice cream, a fluffy blanket and a bunch of sob movies to watch together. man I fell for him head over heels."

Ash nodded slowly at Emma's story, before he grabbed a nearby potted plant, made his vampire fangs appear and cut into his wrist with them, so his ability would activate itself. Sucking life out of the plant with his hurt hand, he exuded it as healing power with his good hand, that was gently resting on her belly. At least he could make this better.
"Hey, it's okay", he said with a calming smile as he quickly healed his own wound as well and let go of the shrivelled plant.
"It's the dog trying to keep the pack together.", Ash mumbled silently. "I just wonder how to make her understand that you of course gave Mike more attention, because he was causing trouble all the time, that you had to fix..." Smiling softly, he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "I don't think you're a bad mother, just so you know. You did everything you could for your kids."
Chewing around on his lip thoughtfully for a moment, he lastly pursed his lips and looked at Emma.
"Would you agree to have a talk with her, Em? Not alone, I don't think that would make much sense. I would try to moderate between you two to keep it all calm and respectful. I think we could solve one or two of your problems with eachother."

Ava softly stroked over Mike's back to calm him down, and kissed his cheek. How could someone survive being raped? Even one time would be too much take, but multiple times? What wonder-working kind of man was Sam to make her trust him enough to get over those traumas? After all the child had to come from somewhere.
Focus!
"Hey, we will make sure everything will be fine, sweetie. I promise."
Stroking over the back of his hand with her thumb, she gave him a determined smile. "Your mom and your little sister will be fine."

"Oookaaayyyy", Austin said, raising one eyebrow for a moment before he made finger guns and winked back at Kai.
"You just- make yourself at home while I'm cooking. Feel free to look around or grab a book... There's a TV as well, and an X box, or go wild with my guitar- whatever you please. Oh and, if you want something to drink- my kitchen is open and has a bar as you see."
Putting on his apron, he laughed for a second. "And that's what you get when your friends find out that you like guys and cooking", he giggled, before he went into the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back