• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Billie just let out a sigh, curling up into his bed a little more.
"Yeah...", he mumbled silently as Rose asked if she could come in too, immediately hiding under his blanket.
"You don't need to worry about me. You can go back to your family."

Emily awed loudly, looking over at Raven's boyfriend for a moment before back at her.
"My god how cute! He does really look like a super sweet guy. So funny how he at first tried to kill you, and now you two are head over heels.", she winked, smirking as Tyler came over to them.
"Your siblings aren't shy with asking questions.", Tyler mumbled to Raven, smiling softly at Emily and stretching out his hand to her.
"I'm Tyler Harris, Raven's boyfriend. Whom have I the pleasure of meeting?"
"Emily Davi- Anderson, Ash's fiancée. Gonna be Emily Davis in a couple of months.", she replied, shaking his hand as well. "Well, you - Raven has just been telling me what an amazing guy you are."
Tyler quickly turned to look at Raven with a soft smirk before he looked back at Emily.
"Raven's the amazing one here."
"Man you two are really cute!"

Emma sighed relieved as Ash made her pain let go a bit, smiling tiredly at him.
"Of course I would like to talk to her, and I would like to make it up. But honestly I don't know if she wants to. You know how stubborn she is... but maybe that you can get her to try, at least.", she mumbled thoughtfully, rocking back and forth in the comfortable chair.
"And-"
Emma's eyes suddenly widened anxiously, and she just stared emptily in front of her for a moment before she yelled Sam's name at the top of her lungs.
"SAM! Get here! Now- hospital!", she tried to pull herself up from the chair, but was too exhausted to do do.
"Contractions have started - I think, grrr - I think my water broke!"

"I hope so...", Mike whispered, hugging Ava tightly. "I don't want her to relive her trauma of almost dying when Cole and Danny were born...", he mumbled, gulping nervously.
"I'm just so scared..."

Kai chuckled at Austin's apron, winking.
"I like sausages too.", he replied - his eyes widening terrifiedly as he noticed what he had said.
"Oh my god! I- I didn't mean it like that, okay?"
Did I?
Kai just akwardly turned around and walked over to Austin's TV, turning it on so he could watch something while Austin was cooking.
Oh god what is Austin thinking of me right now?! What am I thinking of him right now?! AHHH-

Rose just sadly shook her head as what Billie said about being fine, and silently closed the door behind her as she came into his room.
Gently lifting up his blanket a bit, so she could look at him, she smiled softly and lay down beside him.
"That's a nice plane up there", she just said, not even mentioning the people downstairs for now as she pointed at the plane that Raven had painted on the ceiling.
"I wonder where it's flying..."
Turning her face towards Billy, she smiled softly, taking his hand. "You don't have to be ashamed. I don't like being around so many people either, you know?"

Raven just grinned softly at Tyler as she gave his hand a little squeeze for a moment.
"Nah, you are the amazing one", she mumbled smirking, before smiling at Emily again. "By the way, I absolutely love your jacket. You gotta tell me where you got it!"
As the beautiful, platinum-haired woman from before joined in, Raven grinned happily, hugging her. "So great to see you! Emily, Tyler- this is my aunt Athena.''
"Hey you two. Well well, the famous Emily and Tyler. Ash and Raven have been talking about you for ages. Nice to finally meet you."

Ash nodded at Emma with a soft smile. "I will talk to her."
As Emma all of a sudden groaned, and called for Sam, he immediately supportively put a hand on her shoulder, sighing relieved as Sam came storming in with wet hair and a toothbrush in his mouth. "Now? Frfly, fu hve a great tmming!", He groaned, but winked, and just quickly ran off to put the toothbrush away and rise his mouth, before he immediately gently picked Emma up and teleported all three of them into the hospital.
"Baby's coming!", He called, while Ash immediately sent messages to Cole, Dylan, Emily and Mike.
Hope's on her way!! O@O Montana city hospital, room 0.67!

"She will be fine, Mike", Ava said determined. "We won't let anything happen to her."
As all of a sudden Mike's phone beeped, she looked up at him with wide eyes. "What? What is it?"

Austin just burst out in laughter as he made his way into the kitchen, only to come back to kai with a sausage on a small plate, a splotch of a ketchup and another one of mustard just in the right place.
"In case you want a sausage while waiting for lunch", he giggled, already on his way back.
Soon, a wonderful scent filled the entire house, while Austin was working in his kitchen like a pro.
"So, Kai, you want anything to drink? I got all sorts of juices, water, Coke, cocoa, ice tea..."

Billie slightly moved up to Rose, using her shoulder as a pillow.
"I just don't like being around that many people... especially around families.", he mumbled silently, playing around with the fabric of his shirt.
"I see everybody being happy with their parents and cousins and then I'm just there... on my own."

Emily immediately stretched out her hand, smiling softly at the woman.
"It's really great to meet you. Ash has told me a lot about you.", she said, letting out a giggle as a light-browned man started making weird faces behind her. "And you must be her husband, Steve?"
The man smiled, nodding. "And you aaaareeeee... Angel! No, wait. She's the small one- ah! Ash's girlfriend, right? Eh... Emily?"
"Yes, indeed. Nice to meet you two."
While Emily was introducing herself to Raven's aunt and uncle, Tyler quickly whispered into Raven's ear,
"Say, I've been told quite a lot now that those people have heard so much about me. What have you been telling them?", he asked her, winking. "I hope only the good stuff."

Emma was brought into a delivery room where doctor and nurses immediately surrounded her to check up on everything.
While all this was happening, a nurse gently pushed Sam out of the room to ask him some questions.
"Your wife is currently having her first contractions. It might take quite some time before she goes into labor, sometimes even days. I just need to ask some questions first. So your daughter is overdue by how many days exactly?"

Mike wasn't really in the mood to text, but since Ava wanted to know what it was, he just got out his phone and stared at the message for a moment.
"It's my sister's fiancé.", he mumbled. "He says that Hope's on her way.... wait WHAT?!"

"Ah fuck!", Cole groaned painfully as he woke up from his nap, smirking mischievously for a moment as he saw Bailey sleeping on the couch - only then noticing that he had just fallen off of it. That's why his head was hurting that badly.
He yawned, got up and put on his boxers, immediately searching for his jeans. Where'd he thrown them?
As he had found them, he first took out his phone before putting the jeans on, and lastly went to check who had texted him at an hour like this.
Okay it was noon... but still!
"Ash?", he mumbled silently to himself, opening the text message and gasping when he read it.
"BABY!", he called, immediately turning around to Bailey while he was looking for his shirt.
"Mom's in labor - Hope's coming. I'm going to the hospital. Wanna come with me?"

Beep Beep
Dylan groaned annoyedly, smiling apologetically at Lola and Soren, while he got out his phone - of course with a Marvel phone case - to read his text message.
Why on earth did Ash text him? They hardly did.
"Lola-", he mumbled after a couple of seconds, staring at her with big eyes. "My mother's in the hospital. It's Hope! Would it be alright if you could just teleport me there...? I know that kinda sucks especially because I'm here for you and your dad but I can't let my mom go through this on her own. Though Sam's there too... and Ash probably too, but you know what I mean. I'll just check up on her and then we'll come back here?"

Kai was still laughing from how the sausage had looked before he had eaten it, and had to take a deep breath to calm down so he could answer Austin's question.
"Oh eh... just some water please. I'll help you.", he replied, getting up from the couch and turning off the TV.
"It was really good, by the way.", he mumbled when he put the plate the sausage had been on in the dishwasher.
"Where are the drinks? I can't cook but I at least can prepare that. In the fridge, I suppose? Yeah, of course. And glasses? And eh, what do you want to drink?"

Rose smiled sadly as she shook her hand and held up Billie's arm with the bracelet she had given him.
"See? You are not alone. Family isn't about blood. You and Tyler belong to our family now", she said softly. "And you will never be all alone again. I promise."
She just tightly wrapped her arms around Billie and halfway cuddled against him. "I'm your best friend after all. Best friends are always there for eachother."

Raven grinned softly at Tyler, leaning her head against his shoulder as she watched her family. How happy everyone was to finally see eachother again.
"I might have asked a few girls of my family how to tell you about my feelings for you", she chuckled lovingly. "And my family talks, so if you don't ask for it to stay a secret- everyone will know within a minute."

Sam just took a very deep breath to calm himself down, even though waves of anger, dear and excitement were almost driving him nuts right now. He should be in there with Emma and his daughter!
"28 days, can I go in now? Please?!", He asked desperately, his hand, that was still resting on the door knob leaving deep dents in the metal.
"You don't understand, she's scared, I have to be there for her!''

"Oh my God!", Ava gasped with wide eyes, looking over his shoulder. She immediately grabbed Mike's hand and teleported in front of the room Ash had written about, almost bumping into a blood nervous Sam.
"How's it going in there?"
"I don't know, this lady just kidnapped me out of the room!!"

Bailey immediately jumped up, raced into the bedroom and came back wearing her favorite oversized knitted sweater and skinny light blue jeans.
"Of course I'm coming, we're talking about my future mother-in-law and sister-in-law here after all!"
Her eyes widened once more.
"Oh wait!"
After running off for a second time, Bailey came back with something wrapped in soft, light pink gift paper.
"Okay, now I'm ready. Oh wow, I'm so excited!"
She just grabbed Cole's hands tightly, waiting for him to teleport them since she had no idea in which hospital Emma was. She almost felt as if it was her own sister who was about to be born there. No wonder- after all Emma and her did get along really great, and she was a part of this family- actually more than she felt like a part of the Grigio family by now. "I really hope they're okay. Emma's been overdue for so long..."

Without a word, Lola got up and went upstairs.
Soren was already raising one eyebrow. "Is she pissed?"
But she soon came downstairs again, not anymore in her joggers, but a cute maxi skirt and dark blue top, and with her handbag over her shoulder.
"Okay let's go."
Smiling excitedly, she took Dylan's hand, waiting for her dad to teleport the two of them- as she sucked at it.
"You got me at 'my mothers in the hospital'. C'mon Captain America, you didn't really expect me to stay here, right? After all I still have something for Hope aaaand- we still gotta tell your parents the big news", she said, holding up her hand with the engagement ring with a wide grin.
And just in that moment Soren teleported them to montana, close to crashing into Sam and Mike... And some girl Lola didn't know. "Michael", she greeted Dylan's older brother-in-law still pissed from how he had acted on the wedding.

While Austin was chopping some vegetables like a pro, he motioned his head in the direction of a nearby cupboard.
Glasses are in there, and actually, the drinks are in the bad. See the two big doors there in the bar? Mini fridge for the drinks."
Smirking at Kai over his shoulder, he thought about his last question for a moment.
"Mmh, i'll take- Shit!" He immediately grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his bleeding finger. "I'll take a plaster", he chuckled awkwardly. "Could you hand me one out of the drawer over there? I'm kinda handicapped right now."

Billie nodded at what Rose told him, cuddling against her shoulder tightly.
"I know but... what if your family doesn't like me?", he asked silently, sighing. "What if they laugh at me too...?"

Tyler chuckled, smiling softly.
"Wow, so you just told everyone 'Hey I have this guy I'm in love with and how should I tell him my feelings?' - and they all wanted to help you?", he asked, slightly surprised that everybody in this family seemed to care so deeply about each other.
"So now I'm curious. What did they suggest that you could do?"

Emily excused herself to Athena and Steve, grabbing her phone. She believed she had heard a text message arrive.
From Ash?
Wait wait wait. The hospital? Hope?
"Oh my god-", Emily gasped, immediately dialing her fiancé's name.
"What should I do? I can't just leave the babies here on their own, with your parents watching them, can I?"

The nurse anxiously took a step back and nodded at the man who seemed like he was about to explode.
"Y-yes, Sir - you can go in. But don't make her even more nervous than she already is - that'll slow down the process even more."
Just as Mike wanted to say something to Sam as well, Dylan and his girlfriend appeared out of nowhere.
"Mike.", Dylan mumbled annoyedly, just pushing him aside to check up on Sam, while Mike just slowly took some steps back, staring Lola with big eyes. Why did that girl stare at him as though she was about to rip his head off?
"Something wrong?", he asked her, raising his eyebrow while a frown appeared on his face - which deepened when Cole and Bailey suddenly appeared too.
"Where's mom?", Cole asked, half in panic, not even looking into Mike's direction as he made his way to Sam as well.

Kai closed his eyes as the scent of blood filled his nose, taking some deep breaths so he wouldn't faint.
He just couldn't see or smell blood or he'd black out.
Holding his nose close with two fingers, he opened the drawer Austin had motioned to with his free hand, taking out a plaster.
"Here-", he mumbled, putting it down on the table in front of Austin with his eyes closed.
"Are you okay though?"

"how could anyone not like you?", Rose asked back with a caring smile. "You're the nicest boy I've ever met. Everyone just has to like you. those who don't are just plain stupid."
She lifted his chin up, so she could look into his eyes and poked her nosetip against Billie's. "I promise, our family won't laugh at you. They will love you, just for who you are, and if you ever need help, they will all be there for you."

Raven nodded a Tyler's question, smiling happily. "Yeah. My family if just awesome."
As he asked what they had suggested, she laughed out loud.
"Well, Athena for once said I should just go for it like 'Tyler, I fell in love with you'. Mom suggested going out to have a nice evening together and make small steps. Hunter squealed a lot. And toxic was like 'no idea, me and my husband came together after a halfway one night stand."
She giggled silently. I figured mom's way was the best."

Ash slightly furrowed his eyebrows as he leaned against the wall beside Sam. "Um, why not?", He asked confused. "It's not like my parents don't know how to care for a baby."
As he saw Mike arriving, he frowned slightly, but straightened up nonetheless. ''come over here, I miss my fiancee!", He said into the phone with a soft smile, before he hang up and went to say hi to everyone- starting with Mike.
"Mike, Ava, hey, I'm glad you came. How you doing?"

Sam was just about to go to Emma, when he saw how basically his entire family was shutting Mike out.
"Well I didn't forget what ass you were on the wedding", looks growled silently.
"Dylan, Lola- stop", Sam said with a gentle, yet definite and strict voice, before he turned around and walked over to Mike with a gaze that looked as if it was about to dig right into his soul- before his entire expression softened and he smiled gently at his oldest son, pulling him into a quick hug. "You look good. I'm glad you came."
Turning to the others, he smiled sadly, one hand still resting on Mike's shoulder.
"Lola- what Mike said and did on the wedding wasn't okay, but it's time to forgive and forget. Everyone makes mistakes."
Lola just looked to the ground for a moment, before back at Mike with a sigh. "Hi... Just- don't do it again, okay?"
Sam smiled softly, nodding, before he turned to Cole and Dylan.
"Boys c'mon. Yes, mistakes have been made...big mistakes. And making those up won't be easy. But you are brothers."
Looking at everyone around with a gentle, yet serious smile, he wrapped his arms around Mike and Ava and led them back to everyone. "We are a family. Now please, give your brother one last chance. I believe in him."
Bailey remained silent at that for a while, but lastly slowly approached Mike gave him a pat on the back with a soft smile at him and Ava. "Cool that you two came too."

Austin quickly vetted his finger and put the bloody towel away.
"Yeah it's fine, just a cut. Won't kill me."
Smiling at Kai to cheer him up a bit, he winked at him. "You're just too distracting with your awesomeness! Though- are you okay? You look kinda green..."

"So they won't laugh at me liking planes and cars? And me being British? And me having no parents?", Billie asked silently, sitting up on his bed and staring up at the plane on the ceiling.
"It's flying to the land where there is no evil. Everybody is nice to each other and they all help whenever they can..."

Tyler let out a chuckle as well, shaking his head.
"Yeah, your mom's idea probably was the best. All in all that's how I wanted to do it too.", he explained, winking. "And from what you've told me about your aunt Hunter... she's kinda crazy, or is that just my impression of everything I've been told?"

Emily sighed as Ash hung up, but wasn't in the mood for being stubborn at him and just made her way to Rachel and Jim.
"Could you two watch the babies while me and Ash are gone? My mom's in the hospital. Baby's coming. I'll keep you updated and hopefully we'll be back in no time.", she mumbled, handing Benny to Jim and Jasmine to Rachel.
"Thank you so much.", she said with a soft smile before she teleported away to the hospital, where she just made her way to Ash.

"We're not brothers by choice.", Cole growled back, sighing. "It's not as easy as you think, Sam. This sits far deeper than just what he said and did on the wedding. And me and Bailey are not here for him, but for mom and Hope. So let's just go to her instead of trying to make peace."
He shook his head, looked over at Bailey for a moment before over at Emily. She thought about Mike even worse than he did.
Dylan just took a deep breath and made his way over to Mike, quickly giving him a hug.
"I won't forgive you that easily for what you said to me, Mike, but I'll try. And hey, at least you found someone who can put up with your shit."
Mike frowned at Dylan, but then just akwardly looked away. Yeah, he had deserved that reply. After all that's what he had said to Dylan with Lola.
"So... yeah eh..."
"So-"
"This is weird."
"No, this is unusual."
"Yeah, alright."

"I just can't see- or smell blood. And you know... dog... good nose.", Kai replied, taking some more deep breaths so he wouldn't start puking here now. Man, that would be akward.
"Okay okay, I'm fine.", he mumbled after a while, turning back to Austin with an akward smile. "Every time you hurt yourself it's me who ends up being asked if I'm okay - sorry."

"Yes, exactly that. Where the plane flies sounds a lot like our family", Rose said with a soft smile as she sat up as well and tilted her head at the plane.
"Hey, you know a lot about planes, don't you?", She asked grinning, trying to cheer her friend up.
"What plane is that one then? It looks really cool."

"I guess you can call her a bit crazy", Raven chuckled amusedly as she started to wonder if Hunter and family would come too.
She just softly kissed his cheek, grinning happily as she watched the kids play.
"You know...maybe you were right this morning. Maybe I'm actually more of a family person than I expected. This here is just... Heaven."

"Hey honey", Ash greeted Emily with a quick kiss, pulling her into a hug for a moment before Sam frowned sadly at Cole. "I know, Cole, and believe me, I understand better than you think. Ava here and me have quite a past together as well."
Ava just blushed brightly at that, awkwardly clearing her throat.
"Eh, Sam, I'm only six years younger than you- so that just was really misleading..."
Sam's eyes widened immediately. "Oh God hell no! She just-"
"I've been a monster to him. Very much like Mike has been to you."
"Heh, yeah. But it is possible to forgive. Because life's too short for being unforgiving."
He just gave Cole another gentle smile before he pushed the door open and went to Emma, gently taking her hand as he sat down at her bedside. "How are you sweetie?", He asked calmingly.

Austin just smirked gently as he shook his head at Kai's apology. "Hey, stop apologizing", he said with a soft smile as he turned back to the stove to get the last bits done. "Alright, lunch is ready", he said smiling. "Wanna eat at the table or on the couch?"

"Well it looks a bit like an ordinary Boeing 747, you know, the big passenger planes - but it doesn't really look like one. More like a plane based off of the 747, you know?", Billie explained, leaping off from his bed and opening a big 'treasure chest' where he stored all his toys.
"I have many planes, wait- I'll show you my favorites!", he was grinning excitedly by now, walking back to Rose with a handful.
"Okay, this is not a plane but a helicopter. Tyler said he has seen many of these when he was in the army! And this is the 'pretty' version of a F-16-", Billie suddenly silenced, looking down to the floor.
"I eh... you probably don't like this so I'll just put them back."

"Family is more important to you than you think.", Tyler replied, smiling happily at Raven. "And in moments like these it's where you realize how much you love them."
He grabbed her hand and intertwined her fingers, sighing peacefully.
"And in moments like these everyone feels like they belong to it."

Cole just sighed at everything that Sam had said about being forgiving, and decided to first let him be with his mom.
"Should we just wait here until they call us in? I don't know if mom'd be happy with us all standing around her when she's in that much pain."
Dylan nodded, agreeing with his brother.
"Well, then me and Lola can tell you all something... Lol?"

Emma frowned painfully at her husband, yet trying to smile at him.
"I'm only at 3cm-", she groaned painfully, shaking her head. "I can't do this- it's so much... what if I can't do this?", she mumbled, anxiously staring up at Sam, shaking.
"Honey, I'm scared-"

"My god Austin, are you a five stars chef?", Kai asked as he smelled and saw the incredible food, smiling. "What about the table? I don't want to stain your couch if I'd accidentally drop something."

"no no, wait!"
Rose quickly shook her head, smiling widely at Billie as she picked up the helicopter and tapped against the rotor so it would turn a few times.
"My dad was in the military too. He used to fly as well. And my mom gets scared when hearing the sound of these..."
Looking over to his treasure chest, she tilted her head to the side with a curious smile at Billie. "What else planes do you have in store?"

"You do belong to it", Raven said with a soft smile as she guessed that Tyler probably meant himself with 'everyone' right now.
Her eyes were sparkling full of love as she looked up into his eyes, softly stroking over his cheek. "And to be entirely honest- the thought of you and me being married one day, and having kids on our own- doesn't sound that bad at all." A slight blush tinted her cheeks Rosy, and she just buried her face into his chest. "I'm so cheesy-!"

Lola looked at Dylan with an excited grin for a moment, with brightly sparkling eyes, before she squealed excitedly and held up her hand with the engagement ring with an incredibly happy smile.
"We're engaaaged!", She squealed, looking at everyone around.
Bailey's eyes widened immediately, and, with a happy giggle, went to squeeze Lola in a tight hug. "Oh my God that's so great! How did he ask you?!"
"Actually I asked him first-"
"Badass!"
"Heh."
Both turned to Ava, who had remained silent till now, but was smiling softly. "Congrats, Lola."
"Your name is Ava, right?"
Ava just nodded at that, before she squeaked in Surprise as Bailey and Lola both pulled her into a group hug. "Hey, Anderson-in-law girls stick together!", Bailey giggled. "So great to meet you."
"I'm, thanks I guess", Ava chuckled a bit helplessly as she looked back at Mike, lifting her shoulders with a smile.

Sam just softly stroked a few streaks of sweaty hair out of Emma's face and held her hand tightly. "Don't be afraid, I'm right here with you", he mumbled with a calming smile. "You will be fine, sweetie, and you're doing great. Breathe, honey..."

Austin lifted his shoulders, smirking awkwardly. "The weird thing is that I learned it from my father", he admitted a bit awkwardly. "And sure, to the table!"
He picked both plates up and carried them to the dining table, smirking softly at Kai. "Enjoy!"
However, all of a sudden, his eyes widened, and a wide grin spreading on his face. "Wait!"
He went over to the thick, dark grey curtains and pulled a few of them closed, so it was dark in the living room part, but still bright in the dining part and kitchen.
Going upstairs to the open bedroom, he grinned as he looked down at Kai.
"Ready? In three...two... one...!"
He opened a window right above his bed, so the sun was shining right through it, and into a collection of colorful glass shards hanging from the ceiling- painting a coastline on the living room wall. Austin quickly came downstairs again with a proud smile. "Been working on this for ages!"

Last edited:
"Why does your mom get scared when she hears helicopters?", Billie asked, tilting his head, but quickly shaking it and smiling again.
"Oh well I have many planes!", he proudly exclaimed, showing her the ones he had grabbed out of the toy box.
"This is a Blackbird! It's the fastest plane ever, but it doesn't fly anymore. Too expensive. It's really sad... oh oh and this is a F-14! They can push back their wings to be even faster! Quite cool, right?"

Tyler smirked softly, gently stroking over her back, resting his chin on her head.
"You know what? That's exactly what I think too.", he replied, smiling happily.
Raven was just so cute and sweet and caring and loving and amazing...
"I love you. Like, a lot."

While the girls were squealing excitedly, Dylan was just smirking akwardly at his brothers.
"So she asked you first, hm?", Cole asked, smirking as he saw how akward his brother seemed to look.
"We had both planned to ask each other but she did it quite... unexpectedly.", Dylan replied, chuckling.
"Alright, why was it that unexpected then?"
"Eh- well... we- eh... we were in the jacuzzi and she then asked it - ruining my entire romantic plan!"
"She asked you while you were in a jacuzzi?"
"Yeah- and then I just asked her again with the ring I had bought."
"Hah, alright then."

Emma took some deep breaths, shaking her head. This was too much. She wouldn't be able to do this. Not again. What if it all happened again?
"I can't- I can't do this.", she mumbled silently, a few tears rolling down her cheeks.
"I'm scared, Sam. What if someone gets hurt? I don't- I don't want to die-"

Kai stared at the wall with big eyes, gasping.
"Austin- wow! How did you do that? That's unbelievably awesome!"
He smiled widely as Austin walked back to him, his eyes sparkling in awe.
"How did you do that? I mean, where'd you get that idea from?", he asked while he already started mixing his pasta with the sauce.
"It's really beautiful, Austin."

(amazing- I had planned that rose asks about exactly those planes XD twinsies! XD)

"Because HACK attacked with helicopters quite often...", Rose whispered, as if she was afraid the bad ones would come back if she'd just speak it out loud enough. "And last time... They almost killed her, and my dad. It's a wonder he's still here... They had shot him..."
She just shook her head and, trying to change the topic, smiled at the other planes Billie showed her. "Ohh the Blackbird looks super cool. And the f-14 is my mom's favorite jet, I believe!"

"I love you even more", Raven whispered happily, cuddling against Tyler tightly. For once in her life, she felt as if she was enough, and good the way she was. No need to be strong for anyone, or soft for anyone, or anything else.
"You're amazing, Ty... Just so loving and caring and- gah I can't even!" Giggling happily, she just kissed him softly and played with the fabric of his shirt for a moment. "I'm so gonna cuddle you tonight."

Ash just grinned softly at Dylan and gave him a pat on the back.
"Congrats, man! And hey- my proposal wasn't that romantic either", he chuckled. "I accidentally made Emily think that I was going to break up at first."
Turning in Mike's direction, he motioned to him to come closer, and not all alone over there. "So, Mike, how did you and Ava meet and come together?", He asked with a gentle smile. "I've never seen you this... Alive, ever since Coby left because of your past."

"Wow man, you get the cake of unromantic proposals here", Ava chuckled to Ash- quite hidden between the other girls because everyone here was friggin taller than her!
Upon noticing that the only one still standing like an outsider was Emily, she silently excused herself from the other girls and went over to Emily. "Hey, and you must be Emily then, right? Isn't it quite lonely standing over here on your own?", She asked carefully.

Sam just carefully lifted Emma's back a bit up and slid onto the bed beside her, so she could use his chest as a pillow. He gently wrapped his arms around her and looked deep into her eyes, his full of love and security- not a hint of fear.
"Would I be so calm if I would believe that you would die, sweetie?", he asked gently, stroking over her cheek, before he carefully placed his hand on her belly- to take over a part of her pain. Had been quite a common practise back when there were still many of his kind. It worked with unicorns, so it would surely work with humans too. He groaned silently as half of her pain was taken over by him, but smiled softly nonetheless. "I believe in you, sweetie. You will be fine- both of you."

"I got the idea from a small Chapel in the wood", Austin explained with a soft smile as he took a seat beside Kai.
"I had found it coincidentally when I was out for a run, and those church windows- wow. They were different, you know? Not the usual pictures of passion of Christ- in fact there was not one picture or statue of any biblical figure- but a window showing a black wolf, with shining blue eyes. I was just taking pictures of the place when I suddenly heard a noise behind me and saw... It.... Standing in the entrance."
His eyes had gained a fascinated, yet slightly scared expression, as if he still couldn't believe what he had seen there. "A phoenix. The only one I've ever seen. Man to that day I thought they were mythical creatures, nothing but legends, but there it stood, just watching. And I ran, as fast as I could- man I was scared as shit. But suddenly that... Massive, burning bird lands in front of me, holding my father's bracelet, that I got after his death."
He quickly held up his arm with the snake bracelet. "I must've lost it when I ran off, and the Phoenix returned to me like it had any reason to care. And suddenly it looks into my eyes and says 'look into your heart. You are more than you have become' and flies off. Never seen it again. And so-" he pointed at the picture of colorful light, by now seeming slightly awkward. "I tried being more than the weapon my mother had tried to make me for her revenge. I know it sounds totally made up! Man I wouldn't even believe it myself- but I swear, it was real. And for some reason it knew who I am. Crazy, isn't it?"

((of course twinsies! XD))

Billie saw how scared and uncomfortable Rose felt talking about that subject, so he decided not to ask anything else on that - even though he of course was quite curious as to how her father had survived being shot. Though Tyler had too.
"My favorite planes are the F-14 and the F-16. Though I really love the Blackbird too, but I imagine it being kinda scary when it goes so fast.", he mumbled, smiling softly as he put the planes on his bed and got up to get some more planes.
"I have a couple more which are really awesome as well, wait!"

"Well isn't it a good thing that I wanted to cuddle you too?", Tyler asked, winking at her as he pulled into a soft kiss.
"You know what? Our entire department has a secret group chat called 'TR' where they write about how they could bring us together. As I said, everybody shipped us.", he chuckled, smirking. "Gotta confess, I do so too."

"How do you accidentally make someone think you're about to break up when you want to propose?", Dylan asked, one eyebrow raised, yet laughing. "I'm pretty sure you did shock her there."
As Ash said Mike looked alive, he nodded, smiling happily.
"No, this is different. I feel... like me, for the first time in my life. You know, I'm not scared that she would leave me because of my past. She just... you know?"

"Yes, I'm Emily. Nice to meet you, Ava.", Emily replied, smiling sadly as she looked over to her family for a moment before she just shook her head.
"They don't notice if I'm there or not, so I'll just stay here. Where I don't bother anyone."
She smiled softly as she looked back at Ava, motioning over to the others.
"Don't worry about me, you can just go back to them."

Emma looked up at Sam with big eyes, still shaking from her anxiety, yet calming down when she noticed how brave Sam looked. No hint of fear. Just determination and love.
I don't have to be afraid.
Smiling tiredly, she cuddled against him - letting out a painful groan upon another contraction.
"Please let this be over quickly- I lay in the hospital having contractions for three days straight when I had Emily, Cole and Dylan."

Kai just chuckled, his eyes sparkling softly as he took his gaze off of the wall and looked over at Austin.
"Alright well, first of all - that church? Yeah, that's where my parents got married. And my aunt and uncle. It's literally where we lived until we started building the houses. So, second - that wolf window? Yeah, that's my dad. My mother made it for him. And now that I mention my mom - she's the phoenix you saw there. Beautiful, isn't it?", he smirked lovingly, taking a bite of his food.
"And if you're already that fascinated by a phoenix, well let me tell you - my aunt is a dragon. Yeah, it's fucking huge. My other aunt is a siren - oh yeah, and my parents are gods. Luna - aka God - and the devil. Heh."

((we're just epic eue))

Rose was watching Billie curiously, her light blue eyes sparkling softly.
When someone knocked at the door, and her mom's head poked through the carefully opening door, she smiled happily.
"Mommy!"
"Hey Rosie", Rachel said with a soft smile as she entered the room slowly, so she hopefully wouldn't scare Billie. "I saw you two going up here and just wanted to ask if everything's alright."
Rose nodded quickly. "Yeah, we just didn't feel good being around so many people."
"I understand that, I'm starting to get a headache as well", Rachel chuckled silently, smirking as she saw the planes. She took a seat beside her daughter and smiled at Billie, her eyes sparkling. "So...you like planes, I suppose? Me too. F-14s are just amazing."
With a playful smirk, she pulled her keys out of her pocket to show Billie the keychain that was hanging on it. "Certainly my favorite. These babies are a dream to fly, really."

Raven laughed softly at what Tyler told her about their dear coworkers at the department, before she smirked lovingly at him. "Well I'm luxury cruising us", she chuckled winking. Man those swarms of butterflies when he even just looked at her- ! Not to mention how His Smile made her knees feel wobbly and his touch set her on fire.
He just was the one, and nothing would ever change that.
As an idea came to her mind, she grinned quite evil.
"You know what would be funny? Hack into the TR group and then both set our WhatsApp pictures to nothing but our hands holding eachother. The group would freaking explode of speculations."

"She just makes you feel like everything you went through was worth it, because it led you to her?", Ash completed Mike's sentence with a soft smile. "Like your whole world changed in the matter of a split second, and everything seems possible as long as she is just with you?"
Smiling lovingly, he looked back at Emily, who was talking to Ava right now.
"I feel the same with Emily."

"Well, I did notice, didn't I?", Ava asked rhetorically, before she just sadly shook her head and looked up at Emily.
"Emily, these people are your family. And they love you, no matter how bad the things that got between you have been. I lost my family. I lost them all, and believe me, it's the most painful... It's The loneliest feeling in the world. I'm begging you, don't let that happen to you and your family, too. Sure, it's broken... And it won't be easy to fix it... But believe me, it's worth it." She just gave Emily a quick hug, before she went back to the others and smiled at Emily invitingly, before she softly cuddled against mike. "What did I miss, sweetie?"

Sam clenched his teeth painfully as the pain of another of Emma's contractions rocketed through his body; but still he was smiling calmingly.
"I will be with you through every second of it", he promised lovingly. Maybe distracting her would help a bit?
"Hey beauty-", he mumbled with sparkling eyes. "How do you imagine hope?", He whispered. "Will she have my blonde hair, or your dark brown? Will she have your brown eyes or my golden ones? What do you think how our girl will be?"

"You're just making my anxiety about celebrating Christmas with your family worse right now!", Austin chuckled with an awkward smirk as he looked at Kai with big puppy eyes. "I mean, what if they find out? Hell your mother knows it already! When she tells your father who I am, I'll be goulash!"
He just took a deep breath and flashed a gentle smile at Kai after a few seconds
"Ah well, at least I have a great friend now. You're a great guy, Kai-..."

Billie's eyes widened at the keychain, and he immediately stared up at Rachel with big eyes.
"You flew F-14s?", he asked, his eyes sparkling curiously.
He quickly turned around to the drawer of his desk and took out a drawing, immediately proudly showing it to Rose and her mom.
"This is an F-14 too! And I'm the pilot, there see? And this is Tyler. He's not in the plane because he's scared of heights."

Tyler nodded at Raven, an evil smirk on his face.
"Well, my dear, if that is not a great idea I don't know anymore.", he replied with his British accent, chuckling.
"Even better a picture of us kissing. Imagine how the chat would blow up!"

Mike nodded at Ash, smiling happily.
"Yeah, exactly, you're right. I feel exactly like you just described it...", he mumbled, sighing peacefully.
"You know what, Ash? I have never seen Emily like how she is since she's with you. Just look at how she's smiling.", he smiled himself, his eyes starting to sparkle when Ava joined.
"Oh you didn't miss much. Just us guys talking about how much our girlfriends and fiancées changed us.", he explained, silencing as Emily joined them too.
She just stopped next to Ash, grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers, cuddling against his shoulder.
"Hey-"

Emma let out an exhausted sigh, smiling softly, yet tiredly when she looked up at Sam.
"How I imagine her to be? I don't know... nice, like you. Beautiful like you... no matter what she'll look like, she'll be perfect . I know it."
With another painful groan she squeezed his hand, taking deep breaths again.
"What do you imagine her to be like?"

Kai shook his head, putting his hand on Austin's shoulder and smiling softly.
"No, Austin. My dad won't hurt you. He would've a couple of years ago, but he changed a lot. Thank my mom for that.", he winked. "I won't let him hurt you."

"actually, I flew over 20 different jets for over 100 hours each in my life", Rachel admitted with a soft smirk, nodding. "And yeah, an F-14 was one of them. The other ones were, let's see, a Blackbird, hellcat, many jets only very very few people know... Oh yeah, and a Blackshape CF300!"
As Billie showed her the picture he had drawn, she smiled softly.
"Wow, it looks great, Billie! Hey- maybe, if you want, I can show you a few planes sometime. I have a friend who is a pilot and tests new planes."

Raven just grinned evil as she handed her phone to Athena.
"Make a picture!"
Pulling Tyler close, she kissed him softly,cuddling against him at the same time.
"Got the picture", Athena announced, but Raven just stayed like this for a few more seconds, before she pulled back and looked up at Tyler with brightly sparkling eyes. "Still unbelievable...", She whispered dreamily, until Athena cleared her throat, holding Raven's phone to her, who just blushed slightly.
"Whoops, eh, thank you!"
Grinning evil, she sent the picture to Tyler as well, before she set it as her profile picture.
"Less than five minutes, I bet", she chuckled, gently poking Tyler's side.

Ash smiled softly at Emily and planted a soft kiss on her temple, before he turned to Mike again.
"Same for you though", he said happily. "I've known Ava for a while now, and I had no idea she's capable of...smiling, at all", he chuckled. Ava just gently swatted Ash's shoulder, before she cuddled against Mike again and smiled at Emily. She remembered something like Ash mentioning that he was kind of worried because Emily was only at home at the moment, and had been basically abandoned by all her so-called 'friends' after the pregnancy went public.
And she herself hadn't been out for a very long time either...
"Sooo- I know this awesome outlet center, as big ass City, where you get absolutely everything, from food to shoes, to bags... Everything. and I doubt I'll get my boyfriend in there without him having a stroke or so", she chuckled. "Wanna go? Some free time after months of taking care of the babies? Bet Ash can watch them for a day."
"Daddy got this", Ash said smirking and nodded.

Sam corned his teeth at the next contraction, before he smiled softly at Emma, his eyes sparkling.
"Brave as you and pig-headed as me", he chuckled softly. "I just hope she won't inherit my dyslexia, for her own good. But if she does- she will be just as perfect as without."
Gently kissing Emma on her head, he already dreamed of how their older kids would react to their little sister. "Hey, sweetie- all our kids are outside, you know? Even Mike and his girlfriend. And I feel like they're slowly starting to find back together. I think we can hope", he mumbled softly.

Austin just nodded anxiously, while he ate his noodles. "I hope you're right", he mumbled silently. "I wouldn't want to have to move to another country to survive, and bid my best friend goodbye. Actually... My only friend, here in Montana."

"So in total you flew 83,3 days.", Billie said, smiling softly as he carefully put the drawer back where he had gotten it from, proceeding to putting the planes back into his box as well.
"I would very much like that! But could Tyler maybe come too? He likes planes too and always told me he wanted to fly but couldn't because of the heights."
He smiled softly as he walked up to Rachel and hugged her tightly.
"Thank you for giving my brother and me someone as amazing as Raven. I really like her, you know? And Tyler is so happy now. He's finally smiling again - honestly and not faked. So thank you."

"Okay I love this picture.", Tyler mumbled, immediately putting it as his profile picture and as wallpaper for his phone.
"Five minutes you say? I say one.", he replied, winking. "You know-"
He let out a chuckle as his phone suddenly started ringing.
"Mmhh isn't this strange? It's Bob, from work. Oh and now I get texts from everyone as well.", he put his phone on silent and put it away again, quickly pulling Raven into a deep kiss.
"They can wait, It'll be fun watching them trying to figure it all out."

Emily at first just smiled softly, not realizing Ava was actually talking to her about going out.
"Wait, you meant me?", she asked, blinking a couple of times, looking up at Ash for a moment before back at Ava.
"I'd love to- but Ash-"
"If you don't feel comfortable leaving the babies I can also help Ash and give him some company in the meantime.", Mike suggested, smiling softly, yet akwardly at Emily.
"It's not that I don't trust Ash with the babies, I-"
Mike interrupted her again, nodding.
"I know what you mean, but you need to get out of that house a bit. You haven't done anything anymore since you got pregnant. C'mon, a day out with Ava will be fun."
"Yeah... yeah I think so too. Thank you, Ava. And you too, Mike."

Emma closed her eyes for a moment, a peaceful smile appearing on her face.
"They're all here? All of them? Even Mike? Even Emily? And Dylan? He was in Norway, wasn't he? So Cole is there too? Really... all of them?", she mumbled, slightly wandering off after a bit. Probably because of the morphine the doctors had given her. Apparently she shouldn't have this much pain.
"Honey? Will you stay with me? Through it all?"

"Austin, really, don't worry. You've probably been told stories about how aggressive and violent my father is, but that's not true. Okay sometimes, but only to protect his family. He forgave one of his most hated people, who is now married to his sister and my uncle.", Kai explained, winking. "And you know what? You're my real only friend too. Okay that sounded strange. I mean you're my only friend who's really my friend, no matter what. Thank you."

Rachel and rose both impressedly raised their eyebrows.
"How did you calculate that that quickly?!", Rose asked totally baffled. "You must be some kind of maths genius. I completely suck at it."
As Billie asked if Tyler could come see the planes too, Rachel nodded with a happy smile. "Of course! If never exclude anyone of you, We're a family after all!"
When he suddenly hugged her, her smile softened, and she gently stroked over Billie's back.
"Well... Thank you too, for making my girl so happy. I've never seen her as happy before as with you and Tyler. You two mean everything to her."

Raven just grinned evil, before she deeply kissed Tyler back, softly running her fingers up his back- under his shirt. Luckily her family was busy in the kitchen right now, everyone standing there to get their plates full, so Tyler and her had some privacy.
"Man Harris, can't you stop distracting me with your handsomeness?", She chuckled grinning. "Like seriously, you could easily be some... Fashion magazine photo model or so. Or maybe an actor..."

Ava just nodded at Emily with a soft smile. "No problem at all, after all I wanna get to know my far-future sister-in-law!", She chuckled, winking at Mike with a smirk.
Turning to her boyfriend again, she stood up on her tiptoes and slightly pulled him down to kiss him softly. "I'm proud of you for facing your past that bravely", she mumbled to his ear with a happy smile and sparkling eyes.
"I love you so much, Mikey..."

"Ash and Emily are here, and Cole and Bailey, Dylan and Lola, and even Mike and Ava", Sam explained softly while he stroked a few sweaty streaks of hair out of Emma's face, before he softly stroked over belly and gave her a small kiss.
"I will be with you till the world's end and further", he whispered with a loving smile.

Austin just grinned happily before he wrapped one arm around Kai's shoulders and pulled him into a quick half-hug.
"Hey, just in case your father gets angry and loses control-", he said silently, suddenly much more serious as he looked deep into Kai's eyes almost hypnotically.
"If that ever happens- please promise me to not jump in front of me or do to protect me. I don't want you to get hurt. Kay,?"

"It's really not that hard. Your mom said she flew 20 planes for 100 hours each, so that's 20 times 100, which makes 2000 - and then divided by 24 because one day has 24 hours, which makes 83,3.", Billie explained to Rose, smiling softly - not understanding at all that a six-year-old shouldn't be able to calculate like that. Without a calculator.
He looked up at Rachel with big eyes eyes as she told him that he and his brother meant everything to Raven, his soft smile turning into a big grin.
"Really? We mean everything to her?"

"Nah, I prefer being your police partner.", Tyler replied, smirking. "C'mon, can you imagine me as a model?", he asked, striking some model pose before he started laughing.
"You know - like male models are so weird. In my opinion."
He lifted his shoulders, raising an eyebrow as he heard two men shouting at each other.
"I got the biggest piece!"
"Of course you did, asshole!"
"Who are you calling an asshole here, asshole?"
"Don't call me asshole, Davis!"
"Well, Davis - guess what I did!"
Tyler just shook his head, chuckling.
"Was that your dad...? And wait, I know that voice. He introduced himself to me.... Daniel?"

"Future sister-in-law, hm?", Emily repeated, smirking softly at her brother, her smirk softening as she looked over at them.
"I'm happy that you two found each other. Just look at his smile."
Mike hadn't listened to what Emily had said, but had just been staring at Ava a with loving expression on his face.
"I love you too, Ava. Like for real... I love you so much and just-", he let out a happy sigh, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer.
"I'm glad you love me too..."

Emma closed her eyes for a moment as she imagined all her children waiting outside of the room she was currently in.
"And they're not fighting?", she asked silently, smiling exhaustedly at her wonderful husband.
"Hey Sam-", she whispered, her eyes sparkling lovingly - yet showing that she clearly was in a lot of pain.
"Be honest with me - what did you first think of me...? That I was a slut? Or a whore? Or anything similar?", she asked, a tear rolling down her cheek.
"I've told you all this time that I'm not someone you could love, and I told myself that you'd be gone in a couple of days - and you'd be nothing but my perfect dream... but here you are, loving me more than anything else, sticking with me 'till the end. Thank you..."

"Shut up, Austin.", Kai hissed, a deep frown on his face as he looked back at his friend.
"My father won't lose control. And he'd never hurt anyone of his family. Never. And he won't lose control anymore. He's doing really great at the moment and it'll stay like that. So don't ever think about my dad like that again, okay? He doesn't deserve that."
He took a deep breath, sighing silently.
"I'm- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you like that. But it's just... everybody thinks my dad is a bad father and a dangerous man and... that only hurts him, as that's what he's been told his entire life and because he's so scared of not being good enough for anyone. I just... he is currently so happy and is feeling so much at ease and is feeling so loved, and even though he acts so strong and unbreakable I feel like one bad word could make him fall back again..."

Rose just blinked a couple of times while she was still trying to calculate 20 x 100. "Nope, I'll stick with arts and languages and biology", she chuckled, smiling softly as she watched her mom's happy smile.
"Yes Billie. I can see it on her eyes when she looks at you and Tyler. They've never sparkled so beautifully before."
Rey sighed happily as she looked at the room Raven had created just for Billie. "If there's one thing I know then it is that you and Tyler will never lose Raven again. She loves you two far too much to ever leave. I'm glad you're all so happy together."

"I don't think they're weird", Raven said with a soft smile as she thought of the few male models she knew. Lucky Blue Smith, that guy with the curly hair whose name she always forgot...
"Wrapping her arms around his waist, she grinned evil and kissed Tyler's neck.
"But I'm glad you're not a model but my policy partner. After all you're the best Partner-Websites in both, police and life- that I could ever dream of."
When she heard her father and his cousin rambling about eachother again, she laughed silently, shaking her head.
"Yeah, dad and Dennis. They're like little kids when you leave them alone for too long", she chuckled. "Last time they almost started a fight using bananas as guns and grapes as bullets", she laughed.

Ava was like hypnotised by Mike's deep gaze, needing a few moments before she could answer to Emily. "He changed me just as much as I changed him", she whispered without even taking her eyes off his. She just gently held his hands and cuddled against his chest tightly.
"Oh sweetie of course I love you", she sighed happily. "You have no idea how happy you make me. I feel like... Like I'm finally alive again. Actually for the first time in my life."

"On the contrary, they're slowly making peace", Sam said with a soft smile as he thought of their kids waiting outside. His fine lion ears could hear their voices easily, and it made him incredibly happy to hear them talking to eachother like that. Apparently even Emily and Mike.
As Emma asked him what he had first thought of her, he purred softly and pushed his forehead against her shoulder for a moment, before he looked deep into her eyes with a loving smile.
"When I first saw you? One moment."
He gently lay his hand on her forehead, his eyes starting to glow brightly as he shared his memories with Emma once more.
Walking down a street, just to stop again at the faint screaming of a woman in the distance.
What's going on there?!
Shifting, running, fearing he would be too late, to have to watch another death or more suffering. How should he bare it? How should he bare ever having to do with that suffering again? That hopeless, broken look in a pair of dull eyes...
And Saving her...just in time.
I should just bring her home and go. For my own good... But dang, I can't...Why?
Because she captivated him like no one else. Because the tired, broken look in her eyes woke something in this scared boy that he hadn't known to even exist; the man inside him, who overcame his traumas and fears with ease; because she...
She mattered so much more.

What is this feeling? Wait-... No that's not possible...is it...? I can't possibly fall for someone I haven't even talked an entire sentence to yet-!
But yet, there she sat, with knees to wobbly to carry her, and both, fear and thankfulness written equally in her gaze- and the world turned dark around her. As if some heavenly spotlight was shining right on her, while his senses stretched, felt her pain as his own, her fear making his heart race just as hers.
I...I found her. I found the other half of my soul...
Fear. So much fear, and love at the same time. What if she would never feel the same? What if she wouldn't feel that they were meant to be, like two halves of a whole? What if humans didn't feel this sort of deep connection that was almost holy for his kind?
"I saw you for the first time...and I was home", Sam whispered with sparkling eyes, full of deepest love as he gently stroked through Emma's hair. "And I was yours from the second I first lay my eyes on you. I love you; my perfect wife."

"Well, try to imagine my situation", Austin mumbled with a kind of helpless gaze. "I have never seen my father as the monster he apparently was she he wasn't at home. He was...he was a fantastic father for me. And then he was killed, by someone from your family.
My mother lost her mind and maltreated me for years- to get revenge on your family.
All this time I have been told what monster your father is. It's not that easy to forget that, when that's what you have been taught forever..."
He sighed silently.
"I'm not saying it's true- I'm just saying that I can't just snap my fingers and forget the stories. I won't be able to trust your father just as of now, and I can't see in him what you see just yet. I need some time to get this all straight and get used to the fact that...that my whole world is an inverted contortion of what apparently is real. Just be a bit patient with me."

"I have a real family again.", Billie mumbled silently, his eyes sparkling excitedly. "And for Mother's Day I'll make something for Raven and for Father's Day I'll make something for Tyler because they have to take care of me now because our parents are dead. That way I can thank them.", he explained, smiling softly as he turned to Rose.
"You're good at arts, right? Can you help me when we have to draw difficult stuff for school? I'm not very good at drawing."

Tyler smirked softly as Raven kissed his neck, clenching his teeth together for a moment.
"You, Raven - you're evil. But I am too.", he wiggled his eyebrows, laughing. Pulling her closer, slightly pressing his body against her, he kissed her deeply, walking down to her neck with a couple of more kisses.
As someone cleared their voice, Tyler flinched and immediately let go of Raven.
"What do you think you're doing there?", Jim asked, his arms crossed and a frown on his face.
"I eh- nothing."
"Don't touch my daughter like that, especially not when I'm around - got it?"
"Yes. Yes, Sir."
Jim let out a soft chuckle before he winked at Raven and made his way back to the kitchen - where he and Dennis immediately started 'fighting' each other again.
"Your dad didn't even sound angry or whatsoever yet he scared me. Heh."

While Emily noticed Ava and Mike just staring at each other, she quickly turned to Ash and cuddled against him a bit tighter.
"Why did you want me to come here?", she asked silently, playing around with the fabric of his shirt. "You know my mom and me aren't on good terms. So - why?"

Mike sighed happily as he hugged Ava tightly, carefully stroking a streak of hair out of her face.
"I know what you mean. I feel the same.", he mumbled, his eyes sparkling.
"So... what do you think of my family 'till now?"

Emma looked up at Sam with big eyes, another tear rolling down her cheek.
"I love you too, honey. More than anything else. Why are you so perfect?", she asked, taking a deep breath to try to calm down so she wouldn't burst out into tears.
"So, are you glad I won't be shouting at you anymore for the smallest of things? My pregnancy hormones really made me a bitch.", she giggled, groaning again as the pain of another contraction filled her body.
"Honey?", she whispered silently, her eyes sparkling lovingly.
"If Hope's here - can we go get some McDonald's? I'm really craving Fast Food."

Kai sighed silently at what Austin said, just finishing his noodles.
"I just...", he mumbled after a while, not taking his face off of his empty place.
"Just try... he's not a bad man. I know what people say about him, and I know that many are scared of him... but- you know what? I think you'd understand why he did what he did if you talked to him. I just... don't judge him without knowing him. Everybody already does that. It only brings him down and that's why he's actually so insecure about himself."

Rachel smiled softly at billies idea while she already imagined raven's reaction when Billie would do something for mother's day for her.
She could already see her daughter's sparkling eyes and loving smile.
"I'm sure she will be very happy about that", Rey said gently, while Rose smirked proudly as Billie asked her about being good at drawing.
"I even designed a tattoo for my dad ", she explained grinning. "And sure, no problem. I'll help you!"

"Don't listen to him", Raven said with a mischievous grin as ran her fingers over his abs for a moment. "maybe not when he's around, but when we have some alone time - hell you can touch me like that anytime", she whispered to his ear, her lips brushing against his earlobe.
"and don't worry about dad, he'd never hurt you- because he knows that he would hurt me with that even more."

Ash let out a soundless sigh before he looked down at Emily and frowned sadly. "because I figured you'd still want to meet your little sister", he explained. "and- I want to ask you to agree to a talk with your mother. I will be there to make sure you both stay fair and calm, and give each other a chance to explain themselves. It can't go on like that, Emily. I don't want our kids to grow up with their mom avoiding their grandma. I already asked Emma if she would be willing to try it, and she agreed. I hope you will too have the heart to try it."

Ava thought of his question for a moment, with a slight frown on her face.
"it is hard for your family to call itself a family ", she lastly mumbled thoughtfully.
"everything that happened in the past left big gaps between you all, and deep wounds, but I have hope for you to find back together. You are all good people, who just went through too much. And once you guys will start seeing past yourself, I'm sure you will start understanding and accepting each other, and let bygones be bygones."
She softly stroked over his cheek for a moment, smiling lovingly. "I believe in you all."

Sam laughed softly at Emma's comment about her hormones having made her a bitch, and just softly kissed her forehead.
"actually, that's not what bothered me most", he chuckled. "but it was so hard to cuddle with you with a belly like that! It kept getting in the way! I'll be happy to be able to hold you close again."
When Emma asked for fast food after hope's birth, he grinned softly, and nodded.
"of course, sweetie. I'll get you whatever you want."

"of course I will give him a chance ", Austin sighed kind of resignatedly while he finished his noodles, got up and put his and Kai's stuff into the dishwasher.
"just don't expect me to instantly trust him. Grant me some time to make my own picture of your father."

"I'm already making something pretty for her now!", Billie replied, a proud sparkling in his eyes as he imagined Raven's reaction. Hopefully she'd like it.
"Wow, really?", he asked as he turned around to Rose, looking at her with big eyes. "That's quite the honor! After all, your design will be on your dad's body forever! What was it?"
As someone suddenly knocked on the door and a man came in, Billie immediately took a couple of steps back to hide behind Rose.
"I stole all of the cinnamon rolls, thought y'all might want some too?", Jim said, smirking softly as he closed the door again and kissed Rachel's cheek upon walking by.
Heeling down in front of his daughter and her friend, he held them the plate with cinnamon rolls so they could grab one. Or two. Or more.
Even though he had already seen Billie, the boy hadn't met him yet, and thus he introduced himself.
"Heya - I'm Jim. Rose's dad. You must be Billie, nice to meet you. Raven and Tyler can't stop talking about how great you are."
"Really?"
"Yeah, it's really non-stop about you. But what else should they talk about when they can tell everything about such an amazing brother like you?"
Billie blushed slightly, shyly grabbing a cinnamon and taking a bite.
"Guess you want one too, hm?", Jim asked his wife as he turned around to her, sitting down on the bed beside her.

A shiver ran down Tyler's back, smirking at everything Raven did - nodding at what she said.
"He's probably just joking - right?", he asked, winking. Quickly giving Raven another kiss, he just pulled her into another hug, leaning his head against hers.
"Sorry for the all the hugging.", he mumbled. "I'm just one of those softies who craves hugs."
He let go of Raven, smiling akwardly.
"Though if it annoys you, please tell me, alright? I don't want to annoy you with my behavior."

Emily sighed, looking away from her fiancé for a moment. What if she didn't want to talk to her mother? All in all it wouldn't change a thing about them...
"Fine.", she mumbled, crossing her arms as she leaned back against Ash again. "But next time - don't arrange a 'making up session' without me giving consent. You know I don't want to talk to my mother. And now I have to."
She watched her siblings for a moment, a sad sigh escaping her lips.
"It won't change a thing, no matter how much you make us talk. I'm different, she doesn't accept that - how do you want to fix that?"

"You think so?", Mike asked, glancing over at his brothers. Dylan and Cole were standing next to each other, engaging in a conversation together with their fiancées Bailey and Lola. Emily was standing alone with Ash, and he and Ava were standing alone.
One could clearly see who had the best sibling-relationship to each other.
"I really hope so. I've been such a dick to them, and I just- I really want us to get along. I just don't know if they all want it too."

"What bothered me most was trying to walk up or down stairs! I couldn't see my feet with that huge thing in the way!", Emma replied, giggling, a grin spreading on her face as Sam agreed on getting Fast Food after Hope's birth - which would hopefully start soon as the pain was slowly beginning to grow too much to take.
"So... excited for our baby?"

Kai followed Austin up to the kitchen, and quickly gave Austin a hug from behind.
"Thought you needed one...", he mumbled silently. "Listen- I... I'm sorry for lashing out on you like that. I can only imagine how you must feel after finding out that the image your dad gave you was entirely fake. I'm just kinda sensitive when it comes down to my parents. I hope you're not too mad."

"I bet she will", Rachel said with a soft smile at Billie, grinning proudly As Rose pulled the paper with the design for Jim's family-tattoo out of the pocket of her pants.
"my dad wanted a tattoo that represents our whole family, so I drew a tree", she explained. "Because, just like the branches of a tree, we all go in different directions, but we will always be one and belong together."
As her dad came in as well, she quickly took a cinnamon roll and smirked softly at how happy Billie seemed about Tyler and Raven loving him so much.
Just as Jim sat down, Rachel got up and softly kissed her husband's cheek.
"I will be back soon, okay honey? And then I really need a comfy blanket, the couch and my husband to cuddle while watching a movie. I just quickly gotta keep the promise I gave ash.''
And she telephoned away slowly, while she softly stroked through Jim's hair for a moment.

Raven frowned, her eyes sparkling lovingly as she wrapped her arms around Tyler and rested her forehead against his neck with a soft smile, taking in his familiar, calming scent, her eyes closed.
If he just knew how much she loved being right here in his arms, and so close to him. And how much she loved him even more.
"sweetie I could stay right here in your arms forever ", she sighed happily. "just lay in your arms and forget everything around us. I love your hugs, baby. And I'm everything else than annoyed by you. I love you. And I love your softie-side."

"I think you both made mistakes and said some things that should be worked up", Ash said frowning, and slightly leaned back to make Emily stand on her own so could make a step aside without her falling over.
"when it comes down to your mother, honey, you really need to grow up. Because this 'I don't want to talk to her' really is childish, and for sure not a good example for our kids later."
He crossed his arms. "and of course I didn't ask you if you wanted to talk to her. You would've just let the hurt little girl decide that again- while the one who should make a decision like that is the grown-up young woman that kid turned into, Emily! But you would never listen to me without getting emotional again- and either lashing out on me or anything else. So I got someone else."
"hello Emily", Rachel said with a calm smile as she appeared beside ash. "why don't we go for a little walk through the corridors, hm?"

"well, maybe it would be smart then to not stand around this isolated", Ava suggested with a reassuring smile, before she gently took Mike's hand and led him to Cole, Dylan, Bailey and Lola.
"hey, mind some company?", she asked politely.
While Lola was just blankly staring at Mike for a moment, and lastly shrugged and turned back to Dylan and Cole, Bailey frowned sadly at the obviously bad relationship between all of them, and went to make some space for Mike and ava and smiled welcomingly.
"so, Mike, I was- am- really surprised, to be honest. You seem like an entirely different person! Smiling, caring... Happy. what happened that changed you so much? If you don't mind me asking."

"oh no, don't you see how bored I am?", Sam sighed rhetorically and winked at Emma with a soft smirk.
"I'm just really really happy", he mumbled softly, carefully stroking through Emma's hair. "I bet Hope will love her mommy just as much as I do. And... She will be able to grow up as a completely normal girl, without any fear of a bad father or bad circumstances to live in. Her name really fits, doesn't it?"

Austin just froze on the spot, before he turned around to Kai and wrapped his arms around him with a silent sigh, closing his eyes as he felt the warmth comforting him a bit.
"of course I'm not mad, Kai...", he mumbled softly. locking his eyes to Kai's for a moment, he smiled weakly. "hey, why don't we go and I get to know your father? After all we also still have to make sure your parents are okay with me celebrating with your family."

((William designed the tattoo, not Rose xD But I'll just go with it))

Jim watched Rachel teleport away with a sad expression on his face, immediately smiling again as he looked over to Rose and Billie.
"So, Billie, you like planes?"
"Yes.", he replied while he took another bite of his cinnamon roll, happily smiling at Rose. "It's really pretty! And a really great idea. Maybe I can design a tattoo for Tyler too!"
"I'm already looking forward to getting it.", Jim replied, winking at his daughter while he himself took a bite of one of the cinnamon rolls as well.
"Do you like planes too?", Billie asked, looking up at the plane on the ceiling for a moment.
"Oh yeah, I really love planes. Been a pilot for two years."
"Wow really?"
"Yep."
"You're not afraid of heights?"
"Well as someone with lightning-abilities, wings and a past of being a pilot - would be slightly strange if I were afraid of heights. Are you afraid of heights then?"
"No, but my brother is."
"Tyler?"
"Yeah."
"Oh, and why?"
"Why?"
"There's a reason behind every fear."
"Oh... I don't know why. I'll ask him later!"

Tyler smiled happily at Raven who was cuddling against him, just tightening his hug to pull her a tad closer.
"I'm really happy that you love me.", he mumbled, stroking over her back, resting his chin on her head. "Someone like you deserves the best, and I'm far from being able to give you the best... and yet you chose me. You know what? I think you're crazy."

"What did you just say!?", Emily asked Ash, a deep frown appearing on her face. "I need to grow up? What do you think I had to do when I found out I was pregnant? It pisses me off that you think like that about me. I only react emotionally to you and lash out? Wow, thanks. If you don't want me to be emotional then tell me and I'll start acting like an emotionless robot."
She shook her head, crossing her arms.
"You are just making huge decisions that affect my life and then expect me to be happy about it. What would you feel like if I'd just decide for you that you wouldn't want to move to Montana, but instead to California? Without your consent? You don't understand why I don't want to talk to my mother because you have a great relationship with your parents. I'm sorry I suck that much that my family hates me, but that doesn't give you the right to decide what is best for me - just because you don't wish to lose contact with my mother. You're thinking about yourself here, not about my well-being and how this would affect me. And that pisses me off. I'm old enough to make big decisions on my own, and I don't need my fiancé to just decide everything for me. I understand you want to help, but let me decide if I want to talk to my mother or not. You don't know what she said to me about myself and you, and if one of your parents would have said something like that to you as well, you wouldn't want to talk to them either. And now you're pushing me into forcing me to do something I don't want to do. I defended you in front of her, and made my point clear that if she would want to remain in contact with us that she would need to apologize to both me and you."
She looked away for a moment, a sad expression on her face. Of course Ash would be mad at her again because she justified herself. But even with them getting married it didn't give Ash the right to just decide what's best for her because that would be best for him. It really just made her feel as if she being well wasn't as important as Ash being on good terms with her family.
As Rachel appeared in front of them, Emily immediately side-glanced at Ash with a disappointed expression, sighing.
"Okay, if you really want me to talk to my mother then fine...", she mumbled, looking over at Ash again. "Just know that I didn't want to talk to her anymore because of what she accused you of, not me..."
She just gently stroke over Ash's hand for a moment before looking over at Rachel.
"Alright, we can have a talk."

Mike smiled softly at Ava before he turned to Bailey, his eyes sparkling proudly.
"Well, it's because of this person right here.", he explained, wrapping his arm around Ava's waist. "I don't know how she did it... but it was just so hard to keep my facade up around her. She could just see right through it..."
Mike sighed happily, flinching surprised as he saw that both Cole and Dylan were looking at him with soft smiles.
"It's really great to see you like this, Mike.", Dylan replied, grabbing Lola's hand and intertwining their fingers. "You should smile more often. Makes you look a lot more sympathetic."

Emma sighed happily as Sam reminded her once more that Hope would grow up without any fears or without a father to teach her the important things in life... she'd grow up with a real family.
"She's really a ray of hope. She gave me hope, will give me hope... I'm so happy...", she whispered, looking up at Sam with big, sparkling eyes.
"I can't wait for your expression when first seeing our baby girl."

"Oh- yeah, that's actually a good idea.", Kai replied, smiling softly at Austin. "My parents should currently be at my sister's house. She planned this family breakfast-lunch thing, so I believe the entire family's there... but we should be able to get my dad alone so you can meet him without others around, excepting me."
Kai smiled softly at Austin, frowning for a moment.
Why did his mind scream that he should stay close to Austin?
Okay, he was really warm. And sweet. And cute.
Wait.
Why was he thinking stuff like this again!?
"So- how did you find out you were gay?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back