• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

William nodded, smiling softly at his dad before he quickly shifted into his wolf form, excitedly wagging his tail.
"We could go into he snow like this! Wolves don't need shoes! And they have super warm fur." He jumped on jims lap, barking happily before he licked all over his cheek.
"Where can we boy those shoes?''

Raven looked up at Tyler with brightly sparkling eyes, an unbelievably happy smile on her face. No doubt she was in love.
"That's so sweet of you! And, sure, no need to ask me for permission, honey."
With a happy sigh, she leaned her head against his shoulder while walking, taking in every little detail about him. The small bits of his tattoos that were peeking out where his clothes didn't cover them, his reddish-ginger hair that she just always wanted to play with, his beautiful eyes, calming voice, wonderfully familiar scent... The tiny bit of an accent that just made her knees wobbly and his smile... God, his smile...
Only now, she realized that she had been staring at him for quite a while already. She just sighed happily, her eyes sparkling as she locked them to his for a moment, before a tiny little blush tinted her cheeks red and she looked away smiling, like a girl that had just been caught staring at her crush.

Rose just shrugged at billies question. "I grew up with it, so I can speak it fluently", she said. "Though I do have an American accent."
As billie said he was looking forward to maths, rose just raised one eyebrow, not understanding him at all.
"Wait, maths is so not logical!", she giggled, playing with a streak of her hair. "Maths is super complicated and doesn't make a sense at all!"
Smirking softly, she gently nudged Billie's shoulder with hers. "You friggin maths genius ", she chuckled winking. "Its all Greek to me. I love arts! And music! And sport! I'm the first girl ever in the school's baseball team!"

Ava just grinned softly as a plate with pancakes, another plate with scrambled eggs and Bacon, and a third plate with yoghurt with fruits came floating to her and landed on the table.
''Talking to me?", she chuckled winking. ''Id probably look like a bowling ball by now, if i wouldn't do so much sport'', she laughed.

Gently pushing Emily a little bit away, Ash slightly shook his head.
''I love you too. But Sweetie, I don't think that would be healthy for you, with such a fresh and big wound. I don't want to risk you getting hurt."
He quickly got up, planted a small kiss on Emily's forehead and made his way in the direction of the bedroom. "Maybe we should slowly get ready for that breakfast at my sister's."

Lola softly pulled Dylan's head closer and kissed him deeply, her eyes sparkling softly as she looked at him.
"The stuff that makes me happy is being with you. You make me happy, honey, and I... i really don't like how my job, no matter how much I enjoy it, has always taken the first place, kind of. That place should be yours, and our future's, not my job's. It's just not right to put you on second place behind something that doesn't mean even half as much to me as you do."
Grinning Softly, she winked at him, gently tracing the muscles on his arms with her finger. "Or in Ron's words: 'she needs to sort out her priorities'!"

Jim chuckled happily for a moment as William licked him all over, ruffling the little wolf's head before he himself shifted into his wolf form as well.
"Yeah, if you want we can go outside like this.", he nodded happily, smiling - as far as a wolf could smile - and slightly tilted his head at William.
"As for your shoes, we can go to a shoe store or we can use this famous invention: the internet.", he winked, chuckling, before quickly licking William head.
"Let's go?"

Tyler had noticed Raven akwardly turning away while she was as red as a tomato in her face, a soft smirk on his as he gently kissed her cheek.
"I love you.", he whispered softly, his eyes saying more than a thousand words could. Man, he loved her. Those sparkling eyes. That soft hair. That beautiful smile she only showed him. Her way of talking to Billie. Her personality in general.
God, she was just perfect.
"Man, I really love you.", he repeated, sighing happily before he remembered that he still needed to get ingredients for what he wanted to cook this evening.
"Dairy products are... right over there, if I remember correctly.", he winked, letting out a soft chuckle.
"I can't wait for your reaction!"

"I didn't know we'd have arts and music. I like that. I like to draw.", Billie replied, his shy smile slowly turning into a soft one. "So you're in the basketball team? That's really cool! I'll come to your games with big banners to cheer you on.", he grinned for a second, before he just shyly looked back to the floor.
"And... you'd really be ok with me being your friend...?"

Mike smirked softly, taking a bite of his pancake.
"Well, from now on we'll be doing sports together.", he winked, suddenly choking on the bit of food in his mouth as his eyes suddenyl widened, his face turned read and he himself made a really weird face.
Coughing akwardly, he quickly drank some of his coffee before looking back at Ava.
"That was weird. Sorry for that. I forgot I was allergic to syrup.", he explained, immediately shoving away his plate with pancakes - drowned in syrup.
"Man, I'm stupid."

Emily pouted as Ash pushed her away, crossing her arms with an annoyed groan.
"But- urgh.", she just rolled her eyes, pouting a bit more, but lastly just got up and followed Ash into their bedroom.
"I am so asking your mom to heal my scar. I want you...", she smiled innocently at Ash, with perfect bedroom eyes, before she let out a sigh and opened the closet to grab some fresh clothes.
"What should I wear? Dress? Pants? Dress."

Dylan looked at Lola with big eyes, wrapping the arm she wasn't touching around her shoulders.
"But... are you sure? You'd give up your career for me?", he asked, honestly not believing someone would do something like that for him.
"But- you wouldn't be happy then... right?"

William lifted his furry shoulders, before he jumped around, trying to catch his father's tail.
"Daddy...?", he asked after a while, looking up at his father with his clouded, gazeless eyes.
''What does a smile look like...?", he mumbled silently, cuddling into his dad's fur. ''And... And what do i look like? And what Do mommy and you look like...?", he whispered. '' And a sunset and-"
He just shook his head, his ears hanging down. ''It sounds so stupid...but im scared of both- living without and with working eyes. And i don't know what scares me more. ...what would you do, daddy?"

"I love to just as much'', Raven whispered happily, cuddling against Tyler as tightly as possible for a moment, before she smirked softly and followed him to the dairy products.
Of course he didn't just look handsome as hell, and have such a sweet and amazing personality... no, he could also cook!
"'And after dinner, what about a nice, comfy evening full of cuddling and just enjoying our time together? By the way-"
She smirked softly, winking at her boyfriend. "It's really sexy when a man can cook.''

Rose grinned happily as she nodded at Billy so intently that her dark ginger locks fell into her face. '' Of course! You're so nice! Youre the nicest boy I know."
She smiled softly as she took a bracelet off her wrist and put it on his.
"For you. So when the other kids make you sad again and you feel like no one likes you, you just have to look down at your hand to see that you aren't alone, and that i will forever be your friend.''

Ava smirked as she looked down at the plate, the dark syrup slowly turning into lighter honey.
Gently pushing the plate back in Mike's direction, she smiled at him softly.
"Try it now. Honey instead of syrup. Tastes pretty similar. My mom always made that for me when i was a little girl, afraid of everyone around. They always immediately made me feel better."
She leaned forwards to gently kiss his cheek, her eyes sparkling softly. "And nah- you're not stupid. You're cute."

Ash just grinned a pretty raunchy smirk as he winked at Emily and threw himself into a fairly simple winter outfit. He had heard about snow up there in Montana, and to be honest, he wants used to cold weather anymore- at all.
"Whatever you put on, you always look breathtaking", he mumbled to Emily's ear as he gently wrapped his arms around her from behind and kissed her shoulder.
"And hey,after the breakfast I could show you our house, if you want. Bet you'll love the bedroom", he chuckled. "At least if we even make it upstairs.''

Lola smiled softly before she kissed Dylan deeply, running her fingers through his hair.
At his question, she just gently pushed her index finger against his lips and shook her head with a peaceful smile.
"Wrong", she whispered lovingly. "I wouldn't be happy if I'd keep travelling around for a couple of dumb photos. I just finally want to settle, and spend more time with my future husband and love of my life."

Last edited:
Jim looked at his son with big eyes, sighing silently.
"I can't explain to you what everything looks like, as you don't know what all the colors look like and..."
He gently kissed William's furry forehead, sitting down in front of him.
"Honestly... I'd pick for eyesight. You could see your mom's smile, the most beautiful one there is, you could see your siblings, yourself, sunsets, the nature... my proud smirk when I look at you-"
He nuzzled his muzzle into William's fur, closing his eyes for a moment before looking back at his son.
"Tell me though, why are you afraid of living with eyesight?"

"Why do all women say it's hot when a man can cook? You say it, my mom did!", Tyler replied, chuckling silently before he smiled his biggest smile at the most amazing girlfriend in the entire world.
"I'd love an evening full of cuddling. Your hugs are the best.", he gently kissed Raven's cheek, his eyes sparkling happily.
"I love holding you in my arms."

Billie looked at Rose with big eyes, immediately putting on the bracelet she had given him, hugging her tightly afterwards.
"Thank you, Rose!", he was grinning widely by now, his eyes sparkling happily. As if he had finally woken up from his slumber in which he didn't trust anyone.
"I like you. You're really nice."

Mike slightly tilted his head at the pancakes, quickly taking a bite - his eyes widening happily when he didn't show signs of an allergic reaction.
"They taste amazing! Thank you.", he bent over the table and quickly kissed her, before using his fork and knife to tilt one pancake over to Ava's plate.
"I'm both stupid and cute.", Mike corrected her, winking. "I didn't think I said this before, but I really love your smile. Actually everything, but really, your smile... just whoa."

Emily quickly changed into a warm and cuddly outfit, before she turned around to hug Ash tightly.
"I'd love to see the house! I still can't believe you did that! And then to think how I reacted to you... but it's awesome! I bet I'll love it.", she explained, her eyes sparkling lovingly as she stood up on her tiptoes, giving him a deep kiss.
"I love you."

Dylan stared deep into Lola's eyes before he hugged her tightly, just enjoying the touch of her skin of her for a moment.
"I love you. I love you so much.", he mumbled, sighing happily as he stroke a streak of hair out of her face.
"I really can't believe you'd do that all for me... though our future child will of course be happier if mommy is at home."

''Well...", William sighed silently, pushing his face into his father's chest and cuddling his nose into his fur.
"I'm scared be ause i have never in my life seen anything. What if I can't deal with suddenly seeing? And-"
He slowly shifted back, carefully running his fingers over what supposedly was his father's cheek, trying to get a better impression of what he looked like.
''Mommy once said something about that it's important to look past the outside, when we meet new people. That it's not important what they look like. Only what's inside them. And I'm good at it, because i can't see what people look like. But what if i can't be like that anymore when i can see them? What if I start judging people for their looks without even wanting to? I don't want to be someone like that...''
By now, he was holding on his father's hand - paw - tightly, looking up at him scared and excited at the same time. "But You know best, daddy. You know everything. So if you think it's the right thing..."
He took a deep breath, giving his father a short nod. "Do it."

Raven stopped walking all of a sudden, grabbed Tyler by the collar of his shirt and apruptly pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss, biting her lip and slightly blushing as she looked into his eyes.
''Because it's true, of course."
She just cuddled against him, closing her eyes for a moment. "You have no idea how long I've dreamed of being right here in your arms", Raven sighed happily. "I love you so much, supercop."

Rose grinned happily as she hugged Billie back, at the same time realizing that he was actually pretty much her best friend. Sounded weird, considering that they had only met about an hour ago, but she just felt it.
"Of course I'm nice, we're friends after all", Rose chuckled with a playful wink at him. "And I like you too. You're the nicest boy I've ever met, and I think it's super cool that you don't want to be such a jerk like the other boys.''

Ava's eyes started to sparkle happily as she smiled softly at Mike, before she reached out to gently wipe a tiny bit of honey off, just below his bottom lip.
"I love your eyes", she said softly. "You tended to narrow them as if you were pissed all the time, at first, but now they sparkle so happily. It's really beautiful."
Giggling happily, she gently nudged his cheek with the knuckle of her index finger. "My stupid cute weirdo."

"I love you too", Ash sighed happily, resting his chin on Emily's head for a moment, before he looked down into her eyes with a soft smile.
"You know- every love story is beautiful in a way... but ours really is my favorite, sweetie."
He gently stroked over her cheek with his thumb, before he slowly pulled her closer to whisper to her ear. "You look super cute, by the way."

Lola smiled softly, taking Dylan's hand and intertwining her fingers with his.
Looked kind of beautiful how it went black-white-black-white-black-white-black-white-black-white. She couldn't even tell why, as a matter of fact.
"I love you just as much", she whispered happily, cuddling against him as tightly as possible and gently stroking over his back.
''Hey, by the way, just for fun- what baby names do you like? Personally, I'm a fan of Adrian and Lucy."

Last edited:
Jim shifted human again, stroking over William's cheek.
"You have too much of a big heart to judge people. You're just like your mother in that way.", he mumbled, gently pushing his index finger onto William's forehead - he himself closing his eyes while his body turned into nothing but a shadowy mist.
"Tenebris potestates et ego invocabo vobis capere quod tibi necessarium est ut
dare voluit tradere super me de quibus cupio...
", Jim whispered, his voice coming from all over the place in a creepy demonic undertone - until the shadows vanished, Jim turned back to his normal human appearanc, and William's eyes glowed for a moment. As they stopped glowing, his eyes had gained a new, bright color and what his eyes had looked before had disappeared entirely.
Jim exhaustedly took his hand back from William's forhead, looking at his son with big eyes.
"...did it work?"

Tyler quickly fixed the collar of his shirt, smirking at Raven.
"Well if you think it's sexy, then I should cook more often, shouldn't I?", he suggested, giving her a quick wink before grabbing some spices he'd need for what he had prepared to make for her - and himself and Billie.
"I love you more, bunny."

Billie's eyes were sparkling proudly as Rose complimented him not wanting to be like the other boys.
"I just don't get why they have to pick on everybody to feel better about themselves. I much rather am nice to others and feel better about myself when I make them smile.", he explained, smiling softly. "Sounds stupid, doesn't it?"

"I did? I never even noticed that.", Mike mumbled as Ava mentioned him narrowing his eyes to look pissed. "Good thing I'm not doing it now anymore, else I wouldn't be able to clearly look at you.", he winked, stroking a streak of hair out of her face before he gently kissed her nosetip.
"Thanks for opening up my eyes. Literally."

Emily blushed softly as Ash complimented her, twirling a streak of her hair around her index finger while she looked up at him, biting her bottom lip.
"I always try to look cute for you. I love the way how you look at me then. Though I always love how you look at me. Your smile, just... everything.", she mumbled, sighing happily as she hugged him tightly. Standing up on her tiptoes, she quickly needed a small jump to kiss his forehead, giggling softly as she grabbed his hand and softly dragged him with her.
"I can't wait to see our babies in their little fluffy onsies!"

Dylan leaned his head back for a second while he thought of names.
"I like Adrian and Lucy too. I love Tony too. Or Clint. Oh or Natasha.", he winked, chuckling. "As long as we don't name our child 'Hulk' or 'Captain America' - it's fine.", he smirked softly, pulling Lola a bit closer for a kiss.
"Imagine how beautiful he or she will be. I mean, with a mom like you... whoa."

William blinked a couple of times, while his eyes gained a gentle, sand brown color, shimmering slightly blue as the sunlight fell directly into them.
He stared into the light wide-eyed, and though it kind of hurt, he just couldn't stop. It was so incredibly beautiful. So this was what the gentle, warm thing from above looked like...
His eyes widened, and he slowly turned his head to his dad, soundlessly whispering "wow..." as he saw him for the first time ever since he was born.
In his mind, he quickly compared this picture with the physical one he had felt.
Eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair...ah okay.
Mommy had once mentioned that daddy had blue eyes...
"So that's blue...", He mumbled, locking his eyes to his father's. "I like blue."
Then he gasped, as he saw his reflection in a mirror.
"Is that jack? Why is he movi- mirror...? That's me?"
He pointed at his reflection in utter wonder, pulling one streak of his hair straight. "What is my hair doing there? Yours is different. His gaze wandered to the plushie dragon Misha had gifted him when he was born. "Look! Mo is blue, too!"

With a silent giggle, Raven made her bunny ears appear on her head, and winked at Tyler.
"We could also cook together sometime", she suggested with a soft smile. "All three of us."
She watched Tyler intently, trying to figure out what he was planning to cook, but there just were so many possibilities...
"Also, you're always sexy, with or without cooking. If you knew how hard it was for me to focus when that criminal there ripped your shirt apart as he tried to run off! Jeez-!"

Rose shook her head determinedly, smiling softly. "And if, then I'm stupid too, because I think exactly the same."
She just hugged Billie once more and smiled reassuringly at him. She wasn't sure why exactly Billie was thinking that rather low of himself, but what she did know what that he was the nicest kid she had ever met, and that she hoped they'd still be best friends when they were old... like 30 or so.
"We will be friends forever, won't we? And we won't ever let eachother down."

Ava took Mike's hand for a moment, to give it a gentle squeeze.
"Thanks for getting me out of my shell and bringing me to life. Not that literally", she whispered.
She knew their relationship would probably face quite some hatred at AF, with some employees thinking Mike was only together with her to get to the top, or get secret informations, but she knew that wasn't true, and Mike knew that as well. And hey, wasn't that all that counted?
"Still hard to believe we found eachother. I mean what were the odds? Though I'm certainly glad we did."

Ash just grinned happily as he followed Emily, constantly staring at her... So he missed the door by a good 2 feet and ran against the wall.
Deadpan silence filled the room for a moment, before he started smirking again and spread his arms, leaning his cheek against the wall with closed eyes.
"Good morning wall, you want some love too, don't you?", He laughed, before winking at Emily.
"Seriously though! I swear, someone moved the door two feet to the left!", He giggled, as he caught up with Emily and wrapped his arm around her waist. "By the way, have you already met William?! I don't think so, right? You'll love the little guy, he's just like mom."

Lola smirked softly as she kissed Dylan's neck.
"Well but his or her daddy looks quite handsome as well, sweetie", she mumbled to his ear.
"You know what's kinda odd?", She said after a moment of silence, raising one eyebrow in wonder. "I realized something a while ago, and it leaves me quite curious as to why it happens to be that way- maybe my smartass fiance can help me with that question."
She lifted one shoulder.
"I don't even know why I realized that, but seriously- when you walk the streets out there, just leisurely going to wherever- did you ever notice there rarely are any couples of different backgrounds? I mean, have a look- afro Americans stick to afro Americans, Asian roots stick to Asian roots, even if they apparently have lived here all their life. Ever seen a swedish-senegalese-Polynesian and American couple before? I certainly didn't. Leaves me wondering why." She shrugged, laughing silently. "Welcome to another episode of Lol questioning random shit nobody even notices."

Jim stared at William with big eyes, a beautiful, proud smile appearing on his face as he saw how excited his son was to see everything for the first time.
"Look at you-", he whispered, nodding as William mentioned his plüshie.
"There's a lot more blue once you go outside. And many different kind of blues. Sky blue, sea blue - like the eyes of Angel -, ice blue - like the eyes of your aunt, Hunter, then there's grey blue - like the eyes of your uncle... there's so much for you to see."
He stretched his arms for a hug, his eyes sparkling lovingly - yet slightly anxious.
"So, do I look like you had imagined me to look?"

"I felt so akward! Everyone was staring at me as I ran after that asshole. I loved that shirt.", Tyler replied, chuckling at Raven before he quickly kissed her cheek.
"So I've got everything I'll need for tonight, we got everything we'll need for the breakfast... should be ready then. Should we go find Rose and Billie?"

Billie nodded excitedly, pushing the stuff he'd picked out for school tightly against his chest.
"We'll be friends forever and we'll always be there for each other!", he replied, a big smile on his face. "And I'll draw you pretty pictures and if I find some nice flowers I give them to you. You like flowers, right?"

"Actually a good thing I was such an asshole then, or we would've never met.", Mike replied, smiling happily at Ava as he let out a soft sigh.
"I can't believe that smile of yours is meant for me... just it's so beautiful.", he mumbled, his eyes sparkling lovingly. He felt complete. For the first time in his life he didn't feel as if he was too much or as if he wasn't good enough. He really felt loved for once.
"But don't you think my coworkers will try to get me fired because of our relationship?"

Emily let out a giggle, shaking her head.
"You're horrible.", she replied, a loving smile on her face as she stared at Ash for a moment before she walked over to their babies.
"Maybe the wall purposely moved so you'd hug it.", she winked, picking Benny up and softly kissing his nosetip before she picked up Jasmine as well.
"Will you put on their clothes? My hands are kinda full."

"Honestly, that's what I've been asking myself too.", Dylan mumbled, lifting his shoulders. "I think people just feel more comfortable with someone of 'their' skin color, which is bullshit. They should just care about someone's insides - personality of course - and not about what someone looks like. I think you're beautiful, and I wouldn't want you any different."

William ran into his father's arms with a happy cry, wrapping his arms around Jim's neck to squeeze him in a tight hug, his hair falling into his face as always.
As he let go of his dad again and cuddled against him with a happy sigh, he noticed the tattoos on his arms, and carefully traced the lines with his fingers.
"What's that animal there?", He asked curiously, softly stroking over Jim's ice bear tattoo. "And what do the lines below it mean?"
Finally, he looked up at him with a confused gaze. "What do you mean with that question?", He asked. "Do you think I might not find you pretty or what? You look like you. Like my daddy."

Raven grinned softly as she planted a small kiss on Tyler's cheek and gently nudged his hip with hers.
"If you want I can see what I can do to save your shirt. Sure, it won't look exactly how it used to look, but I might be able to make it wearable and showable again."
As Tyler suggested finding rose and Billie, she nodded, smiling gently. "Yeah, let's try to find them. School stuff should be over there."

Rose nodded happily at Billie's question. "Sure! My favorite flowers are daisies and roses."
All of a sudden, her eyes widened, and she gasped excitedly.
"I just had a super super super cool idea! What if we build a treehouse together? Just for us, and everyone else has to ask before they come up. We can hide candies up there, and make it super comfy and awesome! We can try to build it all on our own, imagine how cool that would be!"

"Well if they try that, they'll just get themselves fired", Ava muttered with a slight frown on her face, before she winked at Mike and smiled softly once more.
"We will be fine, you'll see, honey."
As her smile turned into a happy smirk, she raised one eyebrow at Mike.
"Sooooo... Wanna get another plate of food or are you ready to go to the zoo?"

"I'm horrible and proud of it", Ash chuckled, while he carefully dressed Benny in his winter clothes, silently talking to him while he did so.
"Okay buddy, let's put your arms in theeereee... Heh, you have to let go of my finger for a moment, champion. Theeereee you go, that's it."
Turning to Jasmine, he smirked softly.
"Okay sweetie, your turn. Oh, look at that! Ain't that two beautiful little feet? With one-two-three-four-five tiny toes. You can be glad you don't have stinky feet like daddy's best friend Dustin! Ain't nobody like stinky feet! Heh, ticklish, eh?"
He chuckled softly as he had finally gotten his daughter into her clothes as well. "Okiedokes, you two- three- look awesome."

Lola chuckled silently for a second as she imagined someone caring about someone else's insides.
"Well ain't that a beautiful liver!", She laughed winking. "Really astonishing kidneys, sweetie!"
Still giggling softly, she cuddled against Dylan, looking up at him with sparkling eyes.
"You're right though. We're all humans, we're all people, and beautiful in our own ways."

Jim sighed happily, a soft smile on his face as he gently kissed William's forehead.
"I just thought you might have wanted your dad to look more... like a dad.", he explained, winking at his son, looking down at his tattoos when he asked about them.
"Well that's a bear. An ice bear, to be exact. Like uncle Macon. And the two chinese symbols mean 'bear' and 'younger brother'. Again, for your uncle. All of my tattoos have meaning. And I'm still thinking about what tattoo to get to represent the entire family.", he explained proudly, actually quite happy to be asked about them for once. Nobody actually did.
"You like them?"

"Don't worry, I'll just buy a new shirt.", Tyler replied, smiling softly at Raven, his eyes widening as he saw his little brother grinning widely with Rose.
"Look at you!"
"She's my friend now.", Billie proudly replied, immediately showing his brother the bracelet she had given him. "And she gave this to me to let me know that she'd always be there for me."
Tyler smiled softly at Rose, quickly ruffling Billie's hair.
"Thank you, Rose."

Mike grinned excitedly at Ava, wiping some honey off his face.
"You know how excited I am for the zoo.", he replied, quickly shoving one last pancake into his mouth before he almost half jumped off of his chair.
"Let's go!"

Emily awed, her eyes sparkling softly.
"Oh my gooood they look so cute!", she sighed happily, gently kissing Ash's cheek.
"They look just as good as their daddy."
Kissing the forehead of their babies and her fiancé, a loving expression on her face, she just stared at her perfect family for a moment.
"Look at us. Parents. Of these perfect children... wow."

"Hey, I'm always right.", Dylan replied, winking, while he gently nudged her shoulder with his nose.
"Have I already told you how good you smell?", he chuckled, stretching his arms for a moment.
"Wait. Didn't your dad say dinner was ready?"

William looked up at his dad for a moment, before he focused on examining Jim's tattoos again.
"Mhm", He hummed to answer his question. "I like how they all mean something. And the Phoenix there? For mommy?"
One thing however remained in his head- and idea for what Jim was still thinking about.
"Wait!", He said, stormed off to get a pen and paper and quickly drew his idea for a family tattoo. "Hear me out-", he said, as he handed his dad the picture. "Our family is like a tree, right? We grow in many different directions, but we always stay one, we always belong together, like the branches of a tree."
He slightly bit his lip, looking up at his dad with big eyes.
"...do... Do you like it?"

Rose just raised one eyebrow in wonder. "Eh- I don't know for what you're thanking me, but, you're welcome, I guess."
Raven just chuckled softly, giving her sister a small hug.
"Man I wish I could be as sweet as you, Rosie."
"You are sweet when you are with Tyler."
Pointing her thumb at rose, Raven looked at Tyler with one raised eyebrow. "She just always knows what to say!"

Ava grinned softly and hurried off to pay for the breakfast, before she took Mike with her into the car again, driving off towards the zoo.
"Okay, we got a bit of a drive now, but I got loads of music on here, so just pic your favorite, if you want. CDs are right there in the glove box."

Ash grinned softly as he wrapped his arms around Emily's shoulders, looking down at their babies with proudly sparkling eyes.
She was right--- they were just perfect.
"I don't ever want this to end", he sighed softly, leaning his cheek on Emily's head. "I would've never thought I'd ever have such a beautiful family. I mean, look at them. Look at you... Just perfect..."

"Oh shoot!", Lola called with wide eyes, immediately jumped out of the jacuzzi and stared at Dylan for a second.
"C'mon, let's get ready...even though this will be super awkward...oh God..."

"Yes, the phoenix is both for your mother and for grandmother Jennifer. And the wolf there is for me, and the wing here that you see, which also goes further up to my back - means that I am free. I flew into my freedom, which is with you, your siblings, your mother and the rest of the family.", Jim explained, smiling softly. "And this skull here is both for me, yet also for my cousin Dennis, and all of the other fallen soldiers I've known. Then I got the phoenix and wolf tattoo on the back of my neck, which of course is for your mom... and I have her name tattoed on my left side of my chest, just above my heart. And on the other side I have the Navy SEALs Logo.", he showed William his right inner wrist, his eyes sparkling softly.
"And this is my newest one. Breathe. To remind me that I need to breathe once in a while before I start overthinking and overreacting and everything else I'm good at."
He slightly tilted his head as William started drawing, his eyes widening as he saw what his son had come up with.
"I really love your idea! Oh and what if you'd add something of every family member to every thicker branch? For example a phoenix feather to represent your mom, a rose to represent Rose- like that?"

Tyler smirked at Raven, quickly helping Billie and Rose put their stuff into the cart.
"Nice stuff you two picked out. Excited?"
"Yeah! Rose told me she's the only one in the baseball team there, and I'll cheer her on at every game - and we're gonna build a treehouse together!"
Tyler's smile widened, his eyes sparkling happily.
"That really sounds like you've found a good friend."
"She's my best friend."
"Well then you've found a friend for life."
"Yeah!"

Mike opened the glove compartment and struggled with trying not to let any CD cases fall out. How many did she have in there?!
"Wow you really have lots of CDs.", he mumbled, searching through them for a moment.
"Oh, Eminem! Nice. Wanna listen to that?"

Emily looked back up at Ash, smiling softly as she stood up on her tiptoes to kiss him.
"This will never end. You won't get rid of me that easily, Mister!", she winked, quickly checking if the babies were comfortable.
"Well, Jas already fell back to sleep. Looks like they like the warmth of their clothes. Should we get to Montana? Maybe we'll still have some time before the breakfast to make your siblings meet their cousins?"

Dylan immediately facepalmed again, sighing.
"This'll be super akward.", he mumbled, getting out of the jacuzzi and slipping back into his clothes.
"What should I do with this bloody towel?", he asked, raising an eyebrow at Lola. "Want me to try and wash it out?"

William thought about his father's idea for a moment, thoughtfully playing around with a streak of his own hair, until he slightly shook his head.
"I think it would look too crowded and packed then, to be honest", he mumbled. After thinking for another short moment, his eyes gained a soft sparkling.
"What wouldn't look that packed though would be if you added birthdays to the branches. Or maybe initials or first names. Make it look like they have been carved into the tree."
Picking up the pen he had used to draw the tree again, he held it out to Jim with a happy grin. "Can you draw me a tattoo too? A big wolf paw and a little wolf paw?"
All of a sudden, he furrowed his eyebrows.
"Wait- why do seals have a logo? Do all animals have own logos?"

"And? What do you think of Tyler and Billie?", Raven asked her little sister with a soft smile.
Rose immediately grinned happily as she looked at the two for a moment, her eyes sparkling.
"Tyler is so nice! And Billie is my best friend. Will they stay with us forever now?"
Raven just looked at Tyler with sparkling eyes for a moment.
"I certainly hope so. You know, they both mean really really much to me."
"To me too."

"Over thirty cases, over six hundred songs", Ava said nodding, with quite a proud grin on her face as she looked at the slight mess in her glove box for a moment. "Some are still from my mother, of my father or Hel."
At Mike's suggestion to listen to Eminem, she smiled softly, reaching out to run her fingers over the cover for a second. "Sure, Eminem is always good. Hope Hellie isn't still mad at me that I stole his CD", she giggled.

"You mean their niece and nephew", Ash said winking at Emily, smirking softly at he carefully tried to free his index finger from Benny's tight grip.
"Oh, hey, by the way, do you know the children's book 'guess how much I love you'? I swear, it's so cute. Gotta find it in a bookstore sometime, as a bedtime story for the little ones when they're a bit older."
He gently took Emily's hand, smiling softly at her.
"Okay, you gotta teleport us though. Since I saved sad I lost my electricity ability, and with that my ability to teleport.."

"I'll take care of that later, just throw it somewhere in the corner", Lola mumbled while she hurried back to the house, slightly freezing without her warm winter clothes, since she was only wearing her pants and t shirt right now.
"Ah, there you are!", Soren said, smiling as if nothing had ever happened. "I already thought I'd have to have dinner all lonely and on my own."

Jim nodded at William's idea to put initials instead of what he had suggested, smiling softly.
"I like that idea. Wouldn't be too packed then, you're right!"
As his son handed him the pencil to draw a tattoo for him, he smirked softly, and drew a big wolf paw entirely black, the little wolf's paw inside the big one's.
"To show you that I'm always there for you."
As William asked about the seals, he chuckled silently.
"No, it's different than you think. You see, the army has a special unit, which have the best soldiers who don't fear nothing. These are trained for missions on Sea, Air and Land. Thus, a SEAL. Not the animal."

Tyler and Billie both smiled the same, looking at each other for a moment before nodding excitedly.
"We'll stay forever!", Billie replied, looking at Raven and then at Rose with big eyes. "If that's okay with you-"
"I bet they'll be more than happy if we stay.", Tyler mumbled, more to Billie than to the girls. "You see how much they already like us."

"He'll probably have downloaded the songs illegally already.", Mike explained, chuckling. "There aren't many people who still use CDs."
He smiled softly, putting thr CD in, yet turning the volume low enough to still hear the music, yet to also be able to talk.
"This alright? Loud enough?"

"I don't know that book. You'll have to read that for me too then.", Emily replied with a wink, smiling softly at Ash. "If you want I could try to give you my ability to teleport? Stuff like that is possible, isn't it?" She tilted her head, thinking for a moment, but then just teleported the four of them in front of Ash's family's house.
"I see Jack and Angel are enjoying the snow.", she giggled as she saw the two toddlers running around. "Your mom's over there too."

Dylan had followed Lola into the house as well, half frozen as he walked after her.
"Why is it so cold outside?", he mumbled to her - silencing as he saw her father sitting at the table. Blushing to a deep red once more, he just silently cleared his throat and looked down at the floor, waiting for Lola to say something.

William looked at his father's drawing with sparkling eyes, smiling happily as he leaned his head against Jim's chest.
"When I'm big, I want that as a real tattoo", he announced with a soft smile.
As he learned about seals and SEALs, his eyes widened in excitement, and he jumped off his dad's lap top look up at him with big eyes.
"So you are afraid of nothing at all?", he asked fascinatedly. "... Is it bad then to be scared of something?"
A slight sorrow mixed into his gaze for a second. "... I'm scared of something, you know? Do I have to forget that?"

"He's right", Raven said with a soft smile as she wrapped her arms around Tyler's waist and kissed his cheek, smiling at rose.
"I don't only like them; I love them."
Smiling softly at Billie, her eyes started to sparkle. "Both of them. My family."
Rose just grinned happily and went to hug Billie. "Of course I'm okay with that, you're my best friend after all", she said smiling.

"Eeeeverything perfect", Ava said with a soft smirk as she side-glanced at her CDs for a second.
"Well, call me old-fashioned, but I somehow like it to physically have the music in my hands, you know? I don't really know how to explain it... It's just more than an MP3 to me."
She chuckled softly, a sad, yet loving sparkling in her eyes. "Though I doubt Hel would ever download something illegally. He's the most righteous demon on Earth", she laughed.

Ash grinned happily as he saw his mother, and immediately went to squeeze her in a tight hug.
"So great to see you, mom", he sighed with a soft smile, closing his eyes as he rested his chin on his mother's head. "How's everyone doing?"
His mom just smiled gently. "Sweetie! I missed you. Everything's going pretty good, actually. Your dad's therapy seems to be working quite good, at least he seems much calmer lately. And William can already walk and talk. And your sister has a boyfriend now."
As she saw Emily with the babies, her smile widened, and she let go of her son to carefully hug Emily, without hurting the little ones of course- Emily's and hers.
"Emily, so nice to see you! How are you?"

"So eh- what are we gonna have for dinner?", Lola asked after quite a while of awkward silence.
Soren just smiled as if nothing had ever happened.
"Fish 'n chips", he said, pointing his thumb in the direction of the kitchen. "With my super dip."
"Ohh, I love your super dip!", Lola cheered, quickly disappearing into the kitchen- leaving Dylan and Soren alone.
"You okay Dylan?", Lola's father asked carefully as he noticed his future son-in-law just staring at the ground all the time.

"I have an announcement to make!"
Mrs.Bradburry, the IT teacher, rested her hands on her hips as she looked at the class.
"Although it's the middle of the school year already, a new student will join your class today."
As if on cue, the classroom door opened, and a boy came inside, quite standing out from the crowd with his leather jacket and 80s quiff hairstyle.
The look in his Olive green eyes was open, almost inviting, as he let his gaze wander through the room. A few girls already started talking and making plans on how to get closer to him.
"Please, would you tell the class a bit about yourself?"
The boy nodded.
"Sure. I'm Austin Chase, 17 years old... I come from New York, but moved here recently, on my own. My mom's still over in N.Y. eh... I love Lord of the rings and Saint Asonia... That's it, I guess."
"Okay Austin. The last free seat's over there, beside Kai. Take a seat and just try to get into the subject, alright? We're currently working on simple bb coding basics."
"Alright, Mrs. Bradburry."
Austin took off his leather jacket, revealingly the black, sleeveless shirt underneath, that spelled 'Y.O.L.O.' on it, some quite decently trained biceps, and a sleeve tattoo. The girls gasped once more. He just had instantly become the girl magnet and cool guy of the class, his natural Charme taking everyone in instantly.
He gave a small smile and nod at the boy the teacher had called Kai, as he took a seat beside him. "Sup."

Jim smiled softly, shaking his head as he gently stroke over William's cheek.
"On the contrary.", he replied. "I have fears too. Quite a few, to be honest with you. Everybody has fears, even us SEALs. But even if we are scared, we won't let our fears stop us. We overcome them, and thus save lots of people.", he explained, slightly tilting his head at William.
"What are you afraid of, little one?"

While Billie was grinning excitedly, Tyler kissed Raven's cheek with a soft smile.
"I haven't seen him this calm since forever...", he mumbled happily, his eyes sparkling proudly as he saw how open his brother was. He didn't hide. He was laughing, and smiling, and he talked.
"Rose just changed him into a whole different person in these thirty minutes that we've been here... she's just as magical as you."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I prefer to listen to CDs too.", Mike replied, smirking softly. "Guess it's because we're both soooo old.", he winked, looking outside of the car window for a moment before he turned back to Ava.
"Hey... eh- if you want to find your brother, I might know how to."

Emily happily hugged Rachel back, a soft smile on her face.
"I'm doing great, apart from the scar that aches sometimes. I'm really glad to hear that Jim is doing so well! I was actually quite worried he wouldn't want to go to therapy.", Emily replied, tightly holding the babies against her chest. "And William can already walk and talk? Whoa, that went quickly!"
She smirked cheekily as she raised an eyebrow at Rachel.
"Sooo Raven has a boyfriend, hm? What's he like? Who is it? How did they meet? I need to know the details!", she winked, giggling softly, some streaks of hair falling into her face.
"By the way, did you know about Ash's surprise? We had an argument because I told him he wasn't spending any time with his family while in fact, he was just building our house! That guy, I swear."

Dylan akwardly looked up from the floor, nodding hastily - immediately looking away afterwards again.
This was really akward. Soren had just seen them... and of course just in that moment where Lola had moaned his name. Shit.
How much more akward could it get?
Dylan just akwardly cleared his voice, playing around with his fork.
"So eh- how long have you been living here?"

((if Austin is 17 then he and Kai can't be in the same class, or Austin has to be 16 or Kai has to be 16 - as Kai is 15 right now or Austin has to have failed a class once))
"Hi.", Kai mumbled to the new guy, immediately turning back to look at the teacher - yet checking Austin out from the corner of his eyes.
No no no, he wasn't checking him out. Just looking at him. At his muscles... and pretty eyes... and-
Stop right there.
What the fuck?
A boy. Kai was a boy. There were girls crushing on him. He had to check out girls. Not boys.
He wasn't checking Austin out. Why would he? Not that he was gay or so.
"You moved here on your own?", he suddenly asked, wanting to facepalm himself afterwards. Why did he do that? He should have introduced himself. No, only grown-ups do that.
What the hell Kai?! What's going on?, he thought to himself, shaking his head.
"I'm Kai - by the way."

William looked up at jim with big, sparkling eyes for a moment, definitely seeing him as a superhero right now.
After all, superheroes surely sometimes were afraid too, but they always saved everyone.
"So you are like a superhero, right?!", He asked fascinatedly, before took his dad's hand to play with his fingers. "I'm scared of goats", he whispered to his ear.

Raven smiled proudly as she watched her sister and Billie.
Rose had never been a very outgoing girl, rather careful and a bit withdrawn, but right now, with Billie, that all seemed to have vanished.
"It's so great to see them both so happy", Raven mumbled with a soft smile as she gently leaned against Tyler's side.
"And he's just as sweet as you, Supercop."

Ava smiled sadly while her grip around the steering when tightened.
"I know where Hel is", she mumbled silently. "I'm watching and protecting him ever since he left to Russia. Thing is, he doesn't want me as his sister. His last words were 'sister? Avania is dead. Whatever you are, you're not her anymore. '
She sighed silently, running her hand through her hair as she slightly bit her lip.
"... And he's right. I'm not the girl I used to be. The curious, optimistic Avania, who thought love and hope could fix anything. ... She's dead. I'm just what's left behind from her, just a shell of the girl that my brother loved; that faced life and every challenge with open arms... You've seen how cold I've become. How should Hel believe me if I told him I'm trying to change? I've said unforgivable things to him... Things I'll never be able to make up." By now, a tear was running down her cheek, a sight so rare that every of her employees would have bluntly stared in utter wonder when seeing this. She just quickly wiped it away and focused on the street again. "S-sorry...I guess I got a lot bottled up..."

Rachel giggled softly as she listened to her future daughter-in-law, her eyes sparkling happily.
"Well, I've helped him a bit with the interior design", she admitted grinning.
As she thought of her daughter and Tyler, a proud sparkling appeared in her eyes.
"It's her police partner, Tyler Harris. He's from Britain. A really sweet guy, nice smile. He's taking care of his little brother since their parents died. Very reliable, caring...
I couldn't wish for a better man for my girl", she sighed happily. "You should see them when they're together. They both look at eachother as if they couldn't believe how lucky they are too have eachother."

"Ever since Lola's mom died about ten years ago", Soren replied silently. "Been trying to make a new start with her, but never let go, for years. Actually- until she met you."
He just smiled softly at Dylan, his greyish blue eyes sparkling gently. "It's good to see her this happy again. She finally sees a future for herself again."
"Man dad, you make the best fried fish in the entire world", Lola said as she came back with her mouth full of fish n chips, the huge plate with it in her hands. She put it on the table, shyly glancing at Dylan.
"So eh, dad- "
"Ya?"
Awkward silence.
Lola turning redder and redder.
More silence.
"You have never seen a thing."
"Oh hell I have never seen absolutely anything!"

((Ding ding ding, ten points for wyosch, though there is a different truth behind him 'failing' the class eue))
Austin nodded at Kai, a subtle smile playing on his lips.
"Cool to meet you", he mumbled silently.
"And yeah. My mom and me-" he wrinkled his nose, pouting slightly. "-not the best relationship."
While acting as if he was listening to the teacher, he unobtrusively checked out Kai, before he raised one eyebrow. "She only let me move here because she wants me to work here in my free time." He lifted his shoulders. "Complicated story."
Meanwhile, the teachers had switched, and a quite... Big man, in width at least, was taking to the class... And obviously noticing that Austin wasn't paying attention.
"Austin- since my lesson seems to bore you, you surely wouldn't mind to quote the next lines of Act 2, Scene 6 of Romeo and Juliet?"
Austin didn't even change his pose- head slightly tilted in Kai's direction, chin resting on his thumb, index finger touching his lower lip- as his gaze flicked from Kai to the teacher.
"These violent delights have violent ends
And in their triump die, like fire and powder
Which, as they kiss, consume."
With a satisfied half-grin, he crossed his arms behind his head and leaned back in his chair, winking mischievously at the teacher (who actually looked slightly dazzled for a moment) and tilted his head back in Kai's direction. "Where were we-?"

"A superhero? No no no, I'm far from being a superhero-", Jim replied, a soft smile on his face as William told him what he was scared of.
"You're afraid of goats, your mom is afraid of horses and I'm afraid of water. We all have fears that might sound ridiculous to others, but that doesn't mean they aren't relevant. And hey, you're right, goats can be pretty scary.", Jim winked, gently ruffling his son's hair - tilting his head towards William's open window as he heard his eldest son's familiar voice.
"Look who's arrived, big brother Ash and his future wife, and your nephew and niece. Wanna go see them?"

"Nah, Billie is even sweeter.", Tyler replied, a proud smile on his face. "He once tried to save a fish. It was on his plate.", he let out a soft chuckle, watching Billie and Rose with a soft smirk.
"I believe they both found someone to rely on. Like we did too."

Mike frowned sadly at what Ava told him, a sad sigh escaping his lips.
"You don't know unless you try.", he whispered, slowly turning his head towards his girlfriend.
"You know how much of an asshole I have been to my family, and yet they still care for me and want me to- become me again. And I think it's like that with your brother too. You had a fight, he said hurtful things, and I bet you did too. I mean... I'm not trying to push or anything, but I mean- you can always try."

Emily awed, looking over at Ash for a moment before back at Rachel.
"He does sound like a great huy. Especially when Raven trusts him that much. Will he come to the breakfast too? I have to meet him too, of course!", she winked, grinning happily as Jack and Angel came running towards Ash and her, yelling happily.
"Don't yell so loudly - the babies are sleeping.", Emily softly said, smiling.
"Can I see?", Angel excitedly asked, Emily carefully going down onto her heels.
Both Jack and Angel gasped.
"They're so small!"
"And so cute!"
"Can they talk yet?"
"Can we play with them?"
"What are their names?"
"I want to hold them too!"
"They have big eyes!"
"And small noses!"
"Look at those tiny fingers!"

Dylan just turned entirely red again as well, side-glancing up at Lola before at Soren.
She was red.
He was red.
This was really akward.
"Ehhhmmm-", he mumbled, probably making it even more akward than it already was, before he just quickly grabbed his glass and started drinking the water.
If he was drinking, he wouldn't have to talk.
Easy as it was.

((ahhhaaaaa xD))
Kai frowned slightly at Austin, raising an eyebrow at him. Honestly, the 'I'm super cool'-trick probably worked for the other students, but for Kai people like that immediately came off as arrogant and rude.
Austin probably expected an 'oh my god that was so cool!', but instead just got a simple answer.
"Mh.", he mumbled. "So what does your mom want you to work here?", he asked, taking some notes on what the teacher was saying.
"And if I may ask- how come you're a Freshman when you should be a Sophomore or even Senior? Failed one class?"

William nodded excitedly, his eyes sparkling as his hair flew in all directions.
Only he thought of seeing his family for the first time was making him feel all excited.
Now he could finally see what hair color ginger was, and how tall Ash was. Rose always said he was a giant little daddy.
"Hurry dad!", He called as he already ran downstairs to put on his winter clothes and lastly stormed out of the house and towards Ash and his future wife.
"You must be Emily! I'm William.", He said excitedly as he rested his hands on her arm while looking at the babies together with his siblings.
"Are you a model? You are so pretty", he asked as he looked up at Emily.

"Hello didn't say a thing that wasn't true", Ava sighed silently. "I, on the contrary...I understand why he cut contact..."
Looking up at Mike with a sad frown for a moment, she lifted her shoulders. "If... And I'm saying IF he would ever agree to meet up... Would you come with me then? I don't think I'd.. have the guts to do it on my own."

Lola was just super focused on her food, when Soren let out a frustrated scoff. "Lol, it's fine, you know? You're an adult, grown-it young woman. It's not like it's a miracle that you two got intimate. Your engaged after all!"
Turning to Dylan, he smiled reassuringly. "Lola is my biological daughter, I am my parent's son- almost everyone does it. So keep cool."
Laughing softly, he just put a frie into his mouth. "Can we just get over it and continue?"

Austin stared at his table for a moment, before he frowned slightly. "Eh...", he mumbled, trying to figure out how much he could tell Kai.
"See, being in this class is a part of my job here. I've aced this stuff about four years ago, but there's someone at this school my mother wants me to find, and being in this grade gives me a bit more time, since I have a few years till graduation that way."
He lifted his shoulders, pointing his pen at Kai with an apologetic smirk. "Not allowed to tell you who I'm seeking for, though. I would, but messing with my mother is the last thing in the world I'm gonna do", he now almost whispered, shrinking into his seat as he pulled up the edge of his shirt, his torso covered in big bruises. Quickly covering it again, he leaned his chin on his palm and flashed a smile at Kai. "Enough talking about myself. What about you? Any hobbies?"

Jim immediately came running out of the house as well, wearing his winter jacket. He smirked softly as he saw Rachel, and grinned upon seeing Ash, immediately hugging him tightly.
"Hey, how are you?", he asked, waiting to greet Emily as she was busy with three curious toddlers now.

Emily blushed softly as William asked if she were a model, shaking her head with a modest smile.
"I'm just an ordinary house-wife.", she replied, winking. "But thanks for calling me pretty... to which I have to reply that you're a very handsome, young man. I mean look at you! Could be a model as well."
Both Jack and Angel's focus wasn't on their nephew and niece anymore, but on their brother.
"Your eyes... they're different?"

"Of course I would come with you.", Mike replied without hesitation. "I gotta look after my small girlfriend, after all.", he winked, smiling softly.
"Don't worry too much, okay? It'll be fine. Focus on other things. Like the ZOO!", he called excitedly, chuckling. "...by the way, how long 'till we're there?"

Dylan bit his lip, nodding slowly at Soren.
"Mhm-", he mumbled, taking a deep breath to calm down. After all his heart had been racing like a fool for the past few minutes.
"I'm hardly able to breathe... god..."
After a few more deep, calming breaths, he looked at Soren with an akward smirk before side-glancing at Lola to see if she were okay - when something suddenly popped into his mind.
"Wait, how do you know we're engaged?"

"Sounds like you're some kind of spy.", Kai replied, letting out a silent chuckle. "You did make me quite curious there!"
As Austin showed him his bruises, he held his breath. Not only because of that chest, but because of those big black spots...
"Oh my-", he gasped, frowning sadly as he looked back up at Austin.
"Hey- I... that's abuse, Austin. That's- that's horrible! My sister is a cop, and my dad himself came out of an abusive family. He helps children who escaped homes like that, and he was in the military. I could ask him and my sister to... I don't know... save you? Even though we hardly know each other, I don't want anybody to live like that.", he mumbled, sadly shaking his head.
"I'm so sorry you have to go through all that...", he whispered, lowering his gaze to the floor - until he remembered Austin's questions, and hoping to brighten up the mood a bit for that, he replied.
"As for my hobbies... I love playing soccer and football. I'm very interested in planes and thus try to learn as much as possible about them! Mhm what else... oh! Ever heard about those soccer tricks? Like 'Around the world' or so? I love learning tricks like those too. And I really enjoy helping people. That's why I'm in the SOS-organization here at school. It's like, no matter who you are, you can come and talk about your problems - also anonymously if preferred - and we try to help as much as possible. Last week I helped a girl with her depression. She's already making progress , and just because she had someone to talk to. I'm not there to learn secrets about others or to get recognition, I do it for the smile. Ever helped someone and gotten a smile in return? That's the most beautiful thing ever.", Kai gulped akwardly, running his hand through his hair. "I trailed off a bit, sorry."

Ash grinned happily as he hugged his father back, his eyes sparkling excitedly.
"I'm doing fine, dad. What about you?"
He smiled softly as he watched William with Emily.
"You healed him, didn't you? So cute how excited he is. Ohhh by the way!"
Grinning widely, he turned back to his father. "We will move to Aegis very soon!"

William grinned widely at Emily, his almond brown eyes sparkling before his gaze gained an even happier expression as he turned to his siblings.
"Daddy repaired my eyes! I can see you now!"
Carefully holding a streak on angels hair for a second, he looked up at his big sister.
"How is your hair color called?"

"About 20 more minutes" Ava said with a soft smile. "We have a lot of building sites on our roads in winter, that's why I have to drive quite a detour. But we'll be there soon!"
Winking at Mike, she smirked. "By the way, you should make sure to put all your stuff - keys, phone and so on - into pockets with a zipper or the inside pockets of your jacket. They have a free running pelican there, and he's quite a thief."

"The ring on her finger", Soren said with a smirk as he pointed at his daughter. "Also, she told me that she was planning to propose to you. Guess you two had the same idea, hm? Congratulations."
He smiled softly, his eyes sparkling.
"You two are a great couple. I bet you'll have a great future together. Now, dylan- you gotta tell me a bit about yourself, after all I wanna get to know my future son-in-law!"

Austin just sighed silently at what Kai said about his bruises and just lifted his shoulders.
"Thing is, that happened during training. Martial arts. Her idea. She never lays a hand on me, and knows exactly how to make everything seem like an accident.cant prove anything."
As Kai started talking about the SOS service, his eyes widened slightly, and he stared at him fascinatedly, listening intently.
"That sounds amazing.", He said with pure captivation in his gaze, his green eyes almost sparkling.
Upon Kai apologizing, he just shook his head, and gently touched his forearm for a second, his eyes wide.
"No no, please go on if you want to. That really sounds like a great thing to do."
He locked his eyes to the table for a second, before he looked back at Kai. That boy was just amazing. By far not everyone was willing to take the time to help others, but this guy- wow. Maybe they could really become friends. Maybe, for once in his life, he'd have a person who really cared. At least Kai had seemed like it when he had seen his bruises.
"You really seem like someone who can listen, and cares about the people around him. You know, that actually quite fascinates me. There are just no such people where I come from. I might have to go to your service sometime. Who knows, maybe can finally get a bit of my shit cleared up..."

Last edited:
"I'm doing absolutely great. Haven't felt this at ease in a long time. There's nothing to worry about so I can 100% focus on becoming a better father.", Jim replied, his eyes sparkling peacefully.
"And yeah, I did. You should have seen him when he opened his eyes and saw for the first time. Beautiful."
As Ash mentioned it wouldn't take long anymore until he, Emily and their kids would move to Aegis, he grinned happily.
"Ohh I can't wait! I already have a great surprise for you."

"My hair is blonde!", Angel proudly replied, grinning widely at her brother. "That means you can now really play with us?"
She giggled excitedly, her eyes sparkling.
"We can play fetch! And hide and seek! And we can chase down squirrels!"
While Angel was talking to her brother, Jack kept staring at his baby niece and nephew.
"I don't understand.", he mumbled.
"What don't you understand, sweetie?", Emily asked, slightly tilting her head.
"Why are they so small?"
"Well, they're babies. They're always small."
"But I wasn't!"
"Oh, you were already a big boy when you were born?"
Jack nodded excitedly. "I'm almost grown-up now!"
"Oh, yes, I see. You're really starting to grow! Before I know it, you'll be taller than me!"

"Wouldn't it be more logical to open up building sites in spring and summer where it's warm?", Mike asked, slightly confused.
As Ava mentioned the stealing pelican, he chuckled.
"You Germans are really crazy! Stealing pelicans... but I'll listen to you and I'll put all of my stuff into my pockets, and zip them close."

"Oh yes - I totally forgot about that huge diamond ring.", Dylan replied, chuckling akwardly, his eyes sparkling softly as Soren said they're a great couple. Upon asked to talk about himself, he thought for a moment. What should he say?
"Oh eh... well, there's really not that much to tell about me. I'm from quite a big family, would all of them still be alive... eh, I'm the third oldest from seven, soon eight, kids. I lived in Florida for 18 years before we all moved here to Montana. I'm now studying IT, and your daughter wants me to go work for NASA. Eh... might sound quite geeky, but I'm a big Marvel and DC fan, and have all the comics and movies. My collection is worth quite a bit, if I'm being honest. Eh... yeah. Like I said, there's really not that much to say. I'm quite a boring guy."

"Come on, don't say that! I know it seems like that, but believe me, if you want a way out - we'll find one.", Kai replied, a soft smile on his face as he saw how excited Austin got about the SOS organization.
"Thank you.", he replied, his eyes sparkling softly. "So, like I said - no matter who you are or what your problem is, one of us, sometimes even a few, will be there for you and will help you as much as possible. And if you really don't believe me we can help out in any situation, you should ask that boy there in the first row. We got him out of his abusive and alcoholic family, and he now has the greatest foster family he could've wished for."

"oh dad, you don't have to prepare anything for us or so", Ash said with a soft smile, his eyes however sparkling excitedly.
"Hey, you know what? Jassie and Benny- both dog shifts. Benny's shift is so cute, I swear."
The typical smirk of a proud father had formed on his face by now.
"Do you want to come too when I show Emily our house?"

William raised one eyebrow at his older brother for a moment, before he turned to angel again with a proud grin.
"Yes, and we can make pretty hairstyles into daisie's fur!", He giggled. "Or dress up as superheroes and play Batman and Superman, eh- girl."

"Yeah, but it has to do with the political finances", Ava explained with a shrug.
"The ministers who take care of the infrastructure always get the money they can use for that at the beginning of the year, and they always get as much as they had spent in the previous year. So they blast out all tests of the money they have left for it at the end of the year, so they don't get less in the next."
As mike said that Germans were crazy, she laughed out loud, raising one eyebrow at him. "I'm Russian!"

Soren just grinned at Dylan, raising one eyebrow playfully.
"What do you think where my daughter has her love for marvel from? I've visited the studios a few years ago- wore Thor's original costume!"
Lola giggled softly, nodding at what her father said. "Daddy, we still have the photos somewhere, don't we?"
Turning to Dylan, she wiggled her eyebrows. "I tried black widow's fighting onesie."

"Fantastic how such a small group of people can already move so much", Austin said with a hopeful smile.
When he looked around for a second, he raised one eyebrow. The room was completely empty.
"I believe we overheard the ringing of the bell for lunch break!", He laughed awkwardly, rubbing his neck.
He quickly packed his stuff into his bag and got up, however stopped to lean against Kai's side of the table, smiling down at him.
"Wanna go the cantina for lunch together?"

"Papalapapa-pap. I did prepare something. So sssshhhht.", Jim replied with a chuckle, winking. "Oh, I bet they're just as fluffy as Jack and William were when they first started shifting!"
He nodded as Ash asked if he wanted to see the house too.
"I'd love too! Bet your mom wants to see it too."

"I'll be Batman!", Angel replied, frowning hard for a moment until sharp fangs appeared in her mouth. "Like a vaaaaampire!"
She giggled, making her fangs disappear again.
"So do you like how I look? Did you think I'd look like this? Or did you think I'd be faaaaat?"

((you forgot to reply to Tyler/Billie xD))

"Told you, they're crazy.", Mike replied, laughing at Ava's reply. "You live in Germany - you're crazy too, missy!"
He smirked softly, leaning back into the chair.
"You know what? You drive really good. Even my brother would step into your car."

Dylan smirked softly at Lola, before he turned back to Soren.
"You visited the studios?! How was it? Did you see, or even meet, someone? I only once went to this convention and Robert Downey Junior was there too, yet that was when I didn't have my glasses yet... thus I didn't recognize him. I'm such an idiot."

"That'd be great! They have turkey sandwiches today. And maybe afterwards I can show you the school?", Kai suggested while packing his stuff, smiling softly.
Although Kai had at first thought Austin was some sort of arrogant prick, he turned out to be quite the contrary. He was just super nice and... yeah, really nice.
"Let's go?"

Ash chuckled softly at Jim, his eyes sparkling brightly. When had he seen him like this the last time? So happy and at ease? Too long ago.
It was great, seeing him so happy again.
"You're great, dad", he mumbled with a soft smile, before he looked in the direction of their new home for a moment, and lastly shifted into his dog form. "Come here old man!", He growled playfully, going down into the typical dog playing pose.

"You look super nice and cute", William said with a soft smile, that slowly turned into a grin.
"Like an angel."
He winked at his sister- with both eyes, before he smiled up at Emily once more. "I am your babies' uncle, right? That's so weird!"

((Where's dat Last Post of them?? X'D ))

"I am hella crazy!", Ava laughed, leaning over to kiss Mike as she stopped at a red traffic light.
"Crazy for you, baby."
She winked at him, before she drove on as the light turned green again.
"Your brother is afraid of driving? Which one, Dylan or Cole?"

"Let's go!", Austin said smirking.
He didn't think twice as Kai offered to show him the school after lunch. "That would be really great. I have the devastating tendency to get lost everywhere.", He chuckled.
Winter was striking quite badly actually, and apparently the janitor hadn't bothered to turn up the radiators yet. At least it was cold as heck in here. "Oh eh, by the way, I've seen we have PE today. On the school's website it says that the gym is a 15 minutes walk from here, so I'll probably take the car- yes I'm lazy. Still got four free seats, so if you want a ride-?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back