• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Scripted Away

Factory for twisted tales and mysterious matters
Everybody knows Shapeshifters. Science always says it's impossible to transform into something else.
Well....science is wrong:
Lately, some humans started transforming into something else. The government and secret service were worried, but they decided to wait and see. 
And finally, it happened as it was bound to happen: Informations leaked out to the public, revolts spread all around the Country. To settle down the Situation, a new Special Service was founded: "HACK" - "Humanoid Anomaly Control Keepers".
The persecution has begun: "Anoms", how they call humans with shifting abilities, are hunted down mercilessly, caged in horrible camps, used as slaves and mistreated as test objects.
But some Anoms could escape the chase and live together in a hidden place they call "Aegis".
Some of them could leave HACK behind when they were chased, some of them escaped the camps and some came here before they would get in Trouble.
Nobody knows what the future holds. Will HACK destroy the hideout? Will all Anoms be locked away or killed? Or will they fight and win?

((So I'm just gonna paste the last post I made on V.2 on CS and we'll just move on from there. ^^))

Jim frowned confused as James appeared. That was the real James. Then....wo was that other one?
It couldn't be a ghost or something like that, as it had got a scent...
"Ghosts ain't got no scent.", he mumbled to James, pushing him aside. Nobody was getting to get hurt trying to 'protect' him. "I'll take care of this thing. I need you to get 'thena, Steve, their kids and Rey out of here as soon as possible.", he said to his dad, his serious expression on his face and tone in his voice not allowing any discussion.
His vampire-fangs were already showing, just as that his eyes were turning black. No, not because he was angry, but because he was now in full protection-mode. Nobody was going to hurt his family.

Steve sighed happily, smiling. "That's good to hear.", he mumbled, while playing around with her hair. "Your hair is so incredibly soft. I love it."

Emma raised an eyebrow. "Your kind? What do you mean?", she asked. "Will you try to bribe the judges or what?", she took her bag and got out of the car, looking up at the café. Wow, she hadn't been out anymore....in such a long time.

"We can fly." Hunter shifted into her harpy-form, smiling softly. "Ready?"

Dennis grabbed Toxic's hand and helped himself up. "Thanks milady.", he winked, brushing some mud off his pants. "You shall be given anything your heart desires, milady."

James hesitated for a while, looking up into his son's eyes with fear.

Lastly, he sighed.

Putting one hand on his shoulder, he looked at Jim with the same puppy eyes he always made.

"Imagine you were in my place and Ash in yours", he said. "Could you just leave him alone? I don't think so." He shook his head. "Jenny?"

Jennifer appeared right beside James and stared at the weird second James for a second.

"Get the kids out of here, honey, I'll stay with Jim."

Jenny narrowed her eyes.

"Not to hurt you or anything, Hun, but I'm the stronger demon of us."

"And she keeps bringing it up...!" Rolling his eyes, James gave Jenny a quick kiss and rushed out to get everyone out of the hospital.

Athena chuckled softly. "My hair is so soft because you love it", she commented giggling. "Don't forget I'm made to be every man's dream."

Sam laughed silently. "Not exactly", he chuckled. "But unicorns possess the power to glamour other beings, just like vampires, sirens, succubuses... i tell them mark doesn't belong in jail, they agree. I tell them to let him go, they will. Easy as that." Smirking, he dropped down on a chair and looked up at Emma. "You know, there's far more real than you think."

Foxy softly flapped her butterfly wings and was high up in the sky after a few seconds. "Ready!", she called to hunter.

"Okay, i want a hard-rock-ing-chair", toxic giggled. "Ohh and a speaking picture like the ones in Harry Potter, please."

Jim quickly turned his head towards his mother and just nodded once. "Heya mom."

Turning back to the weird second James, he balled his hands into fists. "And now you tell me who and what you are and what you're doing here before I'll hurt you.", he growled, his voice deepening. His eyes were shifting the entire time to the demon pitch black color and the vampire bloody-red.

"Ain't that cute. Daddy James came to help you for once. Never did that when you were little, did he?", the man said, his voice a deep pitched demonic sound. "And mommy Jenny is here too. A little family gathering."

Steve slightly narrowed his eyes. "I don't want you to be every man's dream. You're mine.", he winked, softly stroking her cheek with his thumb until he pulled her closer, leaning in for a kiss.

Emma shook her head. "Did you just say 'unicorn'?", she asked, blinking. "You....you must be kidding, right? You're kidding." She shook her head in disbelief again. "That can't be true. Can it...?"

Hunter raced up into the sky, enjoying the breeze in her face. "Hey Fox....", she mumbled, a slight frown on her face. "May I ask you why you and Drake broke up?"

Steve laughed. "Oh sure, it'll be easy to find speaking pictures.", he winked. "I'll just add an audio to a picture of you."

Growling, Jenny turned into her Demonic form and smiled at him for a moment. "Hey honey!", she said, as if they were meeting for breakfast, not to kick some idiots ass. When she turned that thing though, she bad her teeth and hissed hatefully. "And you stop talking about my family! Either without my help..." She cracked her knuckles, her eyes literally glowing black. "Or because i make you."

Athena sighed happily as she kissed him back, softly running her fingers through his hair. "Of course I'm yours, honey", she whispered to his ear. "You could offer me Jensen Ackles and I'd choose you without a split second of hesitating." 

Just then, James came running in. "Hey, do me a favor. Get the kids and yourself out of here, there..." He hesitated. If he'd tell them what was going on there, they'd jump in to help, and maybe get wounded, or worse...

"There was an accident in the lab, something with gas or so, and they're evacuating the hospital."

Laughing silently, Sam put his hand on the back of Emma's head and pulled her close enough for their nose tips to be touching. His irises looked like Windows into far away worlds. Something big was flying by, maybe a Roch or a dragon...

"Unicorns are astral beings, we'd be to big to fit on your little planet without breaking it. That's why we take different shapes to come here. In the old days of mid age, we preferred horned horses, because it was relatively easy to hide in the woods and defend yourself that way, but by today, most of go by human shapes. Or, well, went by human shapes..." He sighed sadly, let go of her and stared at the table, before hitting his fist on it, leaving a dent. 

"We've almost been hunted to extinction by timeplayers. I'm the last of my kind..."

Foxy shrugged. "Ah well, you know... He was an asshole. Egocentric as hell. And you know what?!" She frowned angrily at that thought. "He thought we are the only important species on earth, and everything, nature, animals, the sky, EVERYTHING- is just there to please us. I mean; HELLOOOO?!"

"what's an audio?", Toxic asked awkwardly. "I've never gotten to learn that in the abandoned school, i believe..."

Jim didn't want to turn into his demon form not yet. He cracked his knuckles, his eyes slowly starting to glow black.

"Ohh yeah, totally forgot to introduce myself to your mother, didn't I Jimmy?", the other James laughed, while Jim frowned. The thing's voice had changed. And Jim knew that voice.

"Ed?"

"You finally figured it out!", laughing maniacally, 'James' turned into Eddie, yet with a disfigured face. "That punch you landed was good. Look what you did."

"What the hell do you want?", Jim asked, crossing his arms.

"Oh, nothing. I was just here to take a look at your nephew. Cute little guy."

Jim darted forwards, holding Eddie up on his neck against the wall. "Come near my family again - and I will kill you."

"Oh I'm not afraid of your threats. I know you can't kill me. I'm your best friend. I gave my life for you - and I must say, terrible mistake - so show some gratitude."

"You're not my best friend, Ed.", Jim growled, tightening his grip around the man's neck.

"Oh yeah, right. That strange brother is your bestie now, isn't he? Didn't you turn him into an android, destroying his entire life?"

"Shut up."

"Really think he forgave you? Everyone knows that if they get close to you, they eventually will get hurt because mister here has to lash out when he can. Nobody loves you, Jim."

His hands were shaking, and he had to keep himself in not to let his demon take over.

"You really have a deathwish, don't you?", Jim asked, frowning.

"Cute.", Eddie laughed again.

Steve looked up at James, frowning. "James? What are you- a gas accident?" He immediately jumped up and turned to the kids. "Come on, Lilly, time to go.", he whispered to his daughter while picking his son up. "We gotta find Rachel. She went after Jim."

Emma's confused frown had now saddened. "Why would timeplayers hunt unicorns? That makes no sense. What have unicorns done wrong...?", she asked, sighing - and then her confused frown appeared again. "Wait. Unicorns aren't actually horses with horns but look differently?"

Hunter facepalmed. "What an idiot.", rolling her eyes, she lifted her shoulders. "Oh well, I never liked him so good I won't have to call him my brother-in-law!"

Dennis akwardly scratched his chin. "Eh...how should I explain that?", he asked himself. "Maybe it'd be easier to just show you? But I also still gotta show you the house - y'know, as idea for ours."

Jenny was close to exploding. "You dirty, little, idiotic asshole", she hissed, suddenly standing right beside Jim. 

"Talk to my son like that one more time and you're dead- twice!" With all her anger, she punched right into Eddie's face, which already didn't look pleasant. Now he looked even more deformed. Smiling awkwardly at Jim, she lifted her shoulders. "Your father always was the softer one of us... Heh." Then she was death-glaring at Eddie again, until she grinned evil and turned to him once more. "Hey, isn't your brother possessing a really high rank up there? I bet he could turn that scumbag into nothing but a pile of smoking feathers."

Athena frowned at James for a second. For some reason, she felt like he wasn't telling the truth. But then, he already pushed them all towards the door. "You get into safety, I'll go and get Rachel out."

"Pure lust for power", Sam said, lifting his shoulders. "What happens when you're the third mightiest being existing, and the second mightiest goes extinct? Exactly, you end up being the second." He huffed silently, clearly in disbelief that someone could be twisted enough to do something like that. 

Then he smirked slightly. "Let's say all horned horses are unicorns, but not all unicorns are horned horses." He winked. "You humans always need a name for everything, so you came up with one. You can imagine us like... Imagine a human of glass, filled with nothing but light. We used telepathy, so we have no mouth, and smelling is overrated anyway. Hmm... Glowing Slenderman with glowing eyes and four arms? Yeah something like that. But all you'd see would be a bright light, because your eyes aren't made for seeing in such brightness."

Jim shook his head. "Mac ain't gonna do nothin' to Ed.", he replied to his mother, turning to the window which broke into a billion small pieces as he snapped his fingers. "I'm gonna finish him." Shifting his demon wings onto his back, he slowly started transforming into his true demon form (x) and raced out of the hospital window, Ed's neck still in his grip.

As he had reached a high altitude, he stared into Eddie's eyes with a demonic grin in his face.

"Any last words?"

"You forgot something, Jimmy."

"What?"

"I'm an angel.", Eddie laughed, shifting into his true angel form (x), freeing himself out of the demon's grip. "You won't be able to get rid of me that easy."

Even though Jim was weirded out by Eddie's angel form, he just smirked slightly maniacally.

"I don't think you understand who you're talking to."

"I get it. You're a demon. Should I be scared right now?"

"You should be scared of the second strongest demon existing."

"...what?" Ed's eyes narrowed, a frown appearing on his face. "You?"

"Ready to die a painful death, my friend?"

"Oh, I won't die, Jimmy-boy."

"We shall see." - and both darted forwards towards eachother.

Steve just did what James wanted and started walking. "Honey, you're-", he stopped talking noticing that none of the other people in the hospital were evacuating as well. "James, what is going on?"

"Idiots.", Emma hissed, frowning. "How could you.... urgh!" Taking a deep breath, her soft smile appeared on her face again. "Yet I still don't really get all that being-a-unicorn-yet-not-being-one-thing.", she added, chuckling silently.

((you forgot to reply to Hunter & Dennis XD))

Just then, a giant eagle, about 7 feet tall, with a wing span of 20 feet, burst between the two creatures. "You two are acting like little kids", the eagle shouted angrily. "Eddie, stop." His voice was not allowing any discussion. "God damn, can't you two behave like adult, mature men and talk for once instead of doing eachother apart!?" He glared at both. "now both of you land on the floor, change back to normal,and talk till you worked it out!"

James sighed. "Jim's past best friend driving crazy. Jenny is with him, they got him." He smiled softly. "Now go, i just want to make sure the ceiling won't drop down on you."

Sam smirked. "Well, if you are a horned horse, it for sure is a unicorn. But we could also disguise as a cat or a tree or..." He smiled, pointing at himself. "A human. That's what i meant." 

(I'm an idiot )

Foxy made a puking sound. "Hell no!", she laughed. "Thanks but no thanks. Who knows, maybe I'll meet a nice guy sometime, but that for sure won't be someone like Drake again."

Toxic grinned excitedly, before she hugged him and kissed him happily. "I can't wait to see that house!", she cheered. "Will it have a fireplace? I love fireplaces...!"

Jim's demon form immediately disappeared upon seeing the giant eagle, and he landed on the floor, slightly looking like a small kid who'd seen a miracle. "Al?", he asked, taking a deep breath, his pitch black eyes turning back into their usually sparkling blue color, his wings shifting away. He was all calmed down again.

>>That was quick.<< Usually his demon form wasn't  that easy to calm down.

Eddie stared at the eagle, frowning. "And why should I listen to you?", he hissed - until a shadow pulled him down to the ground.

"Shut up and listen to what he's gotta say.", Jim stared down at Eddie, an expression in his eyes that he was serious.

"Whatever."

"Are you talking about Eddie?", Steve asked, raising an eyebrow. "Didn't he die when he was 14?"

Emma nodded, smiling. "Now I understand.", she winked, chuckling. "I'm not the quickest one to understand.", she added silently, blushing embarrassed.

((yes you are XD))

Hunter smirked. "That's good to hear.", she said, winking. "And hey, who knows. Maybe the right one is just around the corner."

Dennis chuckled, hugging Toxic as tight as possible. "Yes it does!", he replied, grinning. It was so cute seeing Toxic happy like that. "Just wait and see."

The eagle turned into an elderly man with a turban and a smirk like he had just won an award.

"Made it past the 20s, eh?", he chuckled. "Am i still wrong, young man?" 

Laughing softly, he hit his shoulder and then turned to Eddie,a serious look on his face.

"Eddie. Jim. Come on, you two have been best friends. Did you really expect everything to be exactly like all those years ago? You drifted apart, but that's no reason to kill eachother! Remember how often you helped eachother! How you were chased through round top by a coyote.

Jim. Eddie is hurt because you locked him out of your life like that. And angry because you broke his face.

Eddie. Jim wants to protect his family from the lifestyle he had in his youth. Your still living like that, that's why he doesn't want you around."

The man crossed his arms, glaring at the two young men.

"Shake hands."

"Didn't i die two years ago?", James laughed. "And still, here i am." He poked Steve's arm. "Boop. See?"

Sam furrowed his eyebrows. "And i have trisomy 21. And?" He lifted his shoulders. "Ah yes and I have long hair. I mean, ask anyone, they all say that means I'm A) homeless or B) gay or C) plain weird. Apart from that, i don't think you're slow." 

(I know XP)

"Doubt it", foxy sighed, but then smiled again. "But hey, i mean, I'm only 18 years old, so i got plenty of time to meet someone who doesn't think fairies are pink. You know what i mean."

Toxic nodded in an excited way, leaning her head against Dennis shoulder while walking. "I can't wait. Ohh i bet our little one will love it too one day."

Jim's jaw almost dropped. His eyes lightened up as a huge grin appeared on his face. "Come here you old geezer.", he hugged Al tightly, giving him a pat on his back. "You were right, man. You were so fuckin' right. How did you know that'd all happen?"

Turning to Eddie, he sighed. "Al's right, man. I was damn glad to see you alive and all. I don't mind you livin' the life you live. Hadn't I been dragged into the military I'd probably be still livin' the same. I'm glad it didn't turn out like that for me, but still. I've blamed myself for your death all these years, I drowned in my guilt and no matter what others said I could not forgive myself." He shook his head, a broken look in his eyes. "I agree, we both changed. We've grown up. >>Well, one of us has.<< I would've let you back into my life - hadn't you tried to punch my son. I have a really protective personality, and if someone tries to hurt the ones I love - it won't end good for them. That's exactly what happened to you, and to be honest - I am not sorry about hurting your face. I believe you deserved that. You know that I always donated money to a charity to help kids get out of abusive families - and you always said you had the exact same opinion as me. Well, I guess that was a lie, hm?" Crossing his arms, he straightened his back. "Yet, what I don't understand: why come back? You know I'm stronger than you. Even with you being an angel, that doesn't change a thing, bud. I already disfigured your face. Man, I could've killed you hadn't Al stopped us. So, answer my question: why did you return?"

Eddie rolled his eyes. "Urgh Jim, stop trying to lecture me. And that old man should better shut his mouth before I-"

Jim frowned. "Remember what I just said, Ed."

"Whatever.", Eddie lifted his shoulders and continued. "I might be an angel and I might still be alive, but god how I hate that. For years I had to hide so nobody would see my wings, I had to leave my family behind after I 'died'. Do you know what that's like?"

"Are you serious, Ed? You're not even grateful for still being alive?", Jim sighed. "You didn't even like your family. You always ran away and ended up in foster homes until you went back home."

"Fine, you may have a point there. But I freakin' lost 4 years of my life hiding before I could finally come out! My life after death at age 14 only started when I was 18!"

"You wanna know something, hm?! I didn't have a freakin' childhood. You may think I loved it because of all those things we did, but I freakin' hated it. Thinking back still gives me chills. You wanna know when my life started? My life only started when I fell in love with my wife. You know when that was? 2 years ago. I was 22, 'kay? 22 years of my life were wasted on training and shooting and knife-throwing and learning how to kill."

"I get it.", Eddie rolled his eyes. "Your life was oh-so-bad and now you need to cry, don't you? It's always about you. Empathy, Jim. You could once show empathy. Your heart is still as cold as ice. Only thinking about yourself." He shook his head, spreading his wings. "I hope I'll never see you again.", and he raced off into the sky, disappearing in the clouds.

Steve raised an eyebrow. "No time for jokes now, James. I know that, but that was kind of different. Eddie died.... 10 years ago. If he'd still been alive he would've given a sign, right?"

Emma smiled softly. "You're very kind, Sam. Thanks." Giggling, she added. "And I don't think you're homeless or gay. Weird. Maybe.", winking, she smiled again. "I have to say, I have never smiled nor laughed that much since the accident. Thank you."

((good XD))

Hunter nodded. "Of course I know what you mean.", she softly hit Foxy's shoulder. "I mean, you don't have to marry at age 18 and be a mother at age 19-20. Take your time, sweetie. And should I give you a hint? Don't search for love. Love will find you."

Dennis grinned, sighing happily. "He or she will love it. But most of all, he or she will love you." He stopped, turned to Toxic and pulled her closer. Putting his hands on her cheeks, he pulled her face towards hers and kissed her passionately. "Dammit Tox, I love you so much."

Al watched Eddie fly way for a moment, before turning back to Jim with one eyebrow raised. soon, a wide grin formed on his face and he softly hit jim's shoulder.
"seeing the future isn't that hard when you're a roch", he chuckled.
all of a sudden, Rex appeared right behind Al and poked his sides.
"Someone look at that little bastard, he was right all along!", the old man laughed, while Al's grin grew even wider and he swatted Rex' arm. "Will.I.Am!" he cheered Rex' name as if it had three syllables instead of two. "i swear, one day that hat will fall to dust, old man."
"oh please, and your turban? all that's changed is that it has even more stains than 200 years ago. but at least you gave up that camel."
"yeeeaaah Billy stole it."
"Nah...! Billy?" Rex was giggling like a freak. "You really let Billy steal your camel?!"
"oh c'mon, you know him! He was the fastest shooter ever, what should i have done?"
"the fastest shooter?"
"And the best."
"Oh boy, you're playing with fire!"
"as if, Silly-Willy."
Now it was Rex who swatted Al's shoulder. then they both grinned at Jim. "oh eh, we were archenemies back in wild wild west. then i shot him in his knee and he broke my nose and we became best friends", Rex explained smirking.

"With all the persecution of everything that was more than human?", James asked rhetorically. "i can understand that he hid for a long time." he sent a few lightnings up into the sky, forming the letters 'Jim, everything okay?'.

Sam chuckled softly and tied his hair into a ponytail, so it wouldn't always fall into his face. "I know I'm weird, and i'm proud of it", he said with a smirk. but his smile soon turned into a sorrowful frown and he drummed his fingers, or rather lion claws, on the table. he'd still have to tell Jim who his biological father was- scott jeffreys- and that honestly scared him. Jim was so protective, who knew, maybe he'd see him as the enemy then...
as Emma thanked him, he smiled slightly again. "no need to thank me for that, Emma. I'm glad if i can help. i mean..." he sighed. "I'd love to help more. what your family went through; what you went through... losing someone so important... i wish i could bring him back, really. I mean, i could, indeed... thing is, where death is, death will always be, and i couldn't keep him alive forever. i don't know if that wouldn't just make it worse, to have him back for a few days and then lose him again...any opinions?"

"yeah, love will find the ones who aren't chasing it....Or an ice bear", Foxy chuckled. "BYYYY THE WAY!" she made her typical scandal-face and fidgeted around with her antennae. "diiiid you know that Faria had had a crush on Mac?! I met someone yesterday who had met her on her way to the outpost where you guys had hidden and you know what?! He told me that she had only come back to ask him if he'd come with her! hah! imagine that, patient, empathetic Macon and narcisstic, short-tempered Faria. what a couple, what a couple!", she laughed.

Tox grinned happily. She softly cupped his face and kissed him. "It's just all going so fast It's giving me headaches", she muttered. "I mean, yesterday morning I still was untouchable and poisonous, and now, one day later, I got the love of my life by my side and we're gonna be parents! I'm utterly overwhelmed. "

Last edited:
Jim frowned. "Wait, you two know eachother?", he asked, slightly confused. "How come y'never told me, Rex?"
The images of the Afghani Civil War flashed before his eyes. He'd met Ashad there. Good guy. Even if Jim had never showed his appreciation to him.
Looking up into the sky, he noticed the lightings. >>Dad.<<
Everything fine. It was Eddie. He's gone now. Al Ashad is here, remember him? And Rex as well. Get 'thena & her family and Rachel out here, want to make sure they're all fine. You ok too? And mom?
Jim replied with lightnings and looked back at the two old men in front of him.
"Well, Ashad, it's been a long time. How are you?"

Steve nodded. "True." Looking down at sleeping Harry in his arms, he smiled worriedly. "I just hope nothing's bad going on."

Emma sighed soundlessly. "It was tough, I admit that, but..." Looking up into the sky, she closed her eyes for a moment. "He had cancer. Hadn't he had the car accident he would've died a month or two later." Looking back at Sam, she smiled. "And honestly - I didn't love him anymore. You know, I'm now 34. My oldest son is 20. You can guess it." She sighed. "I was raped when I was 13, and had Mike. When I was 15, I met my husband. One night, we had drunk a little too much. Well, my other son was the result. My entire childhood and future were ruined... I never really loved him. I fell inlove with the thought of someone liking me. I never actually liked him. But since I had two kids, one was his...I stayed, and we got married." A small tear rolled down her cheek. "Emily isn't his daughter. He should know but... guess he didn't really care. I don't want you to think badly of me, but... I never worked as a lawyer. I didn't even study. I've worked as a waitress and..." Looking down onto the ground, embarrassed, she sighed. "I think you know what I mean. Clubs. Well, Emily was the result..."

Hunter giggled. "I know Faria liked him. She told me.", looking up into the sky with a slight jealous expression on her face, she continued. "I never told her I liked him too, because I was too scared. I'm glad she left, actually - even if I tried to make her stay. Everybody was glad that she left. Especially Jim.", giggling, she looked back at her sister. "Wait a second. You haven't met Rico yet, have you?"

Dennis grinned. "I know, it's a bit terrifying. But also not. You know what I mean?", he smirked. "I'm just glad it happened. Okay that might sound kinda strange, hehe."

Rex smiled awkwardly.
"It just never came up, I guess... and eh..."
Just as him, Ashad seemed pretty awkward as well.
"There is a reason why I always kept an eye on you", the Afghan explained and pointed at Rex, who nodded slowly.
"Well you know I raised Athena, and that James had been a good friend of me before his demon took over. And while I took care of your sister, I also tried keeping an eye on you and Mac. Al helped me, especially when we found out that you are a descendant of Lucifer, whom we mistakenly considered to be evil back then, to keep your demon shut."
Al nodded at Rex' explanation. "Exactly. At the same time I also tried to shut your father's demon down, but sadly his demon and mina's Amazon nature were fuelling each other..."
He smiled sadly at the old memories, but then his expression lighted up.
"It's going great! Ali told me to say hi from him. He's married now, and Evan and Mina as well... I'm currently training her to become Olestria's leader sometime!"

James looked up at his son's message and smiled relieved. "Seems like everything's fine", he said with a smirk, stroking over Harry's little head for a moment. "Hey Steve...", he sighed. "Just an advise from an old, beaten man- enjoy every second you're given with your family. Nothing's worth more. "

Sam listened to Emma's story and lastly smiled sadly. He softly took her hand and gave it a reassuring soft squeeze. "There's no need to be ashamed, I've heard far worse stories", he said, but the skies in his eyes were turning cloudy.
"Sure, sometimes life is so hard...all hope seems lost, and all that's left is giving up... everything turns black, and you're faith lies on the floor, shattered into a million pieces. And there seems no way out.
I might be what I am, but even I can't tell you why the holiest hearts break the worst.
But I can tell you something else. "
His sad smile turned determined, and he softly tilted her head up so she wasn't looking down anymore, but right into the world behind his eyes.
This time, They slowly gained a soft golden colour, as the sun broke through the clouds.
"You understand? ", he asked with a soft smile.

"Nope", foxy said smirking. "But Jasper told me about him! AND he said he wanted to ask him something very important sooooon...!"

"I like strange", toxic chuckled, then her gaze turned thoughtful. "What do you think about people who earn their money by blogging? "

Jim nodded. "So...technically you two already knew about me being a shapeshifter and demon, and about Mac and Athena?", he asked, frowning slightly, while his thoughts were racing. >>Why...<<
"Why did nobody - especially Al - warn me about it? I could've rescued Jack, wouldn't have ruined Mac's life, could've taken out my dad a long time before he would've been head of HACK... so many lives could've been spared."

Steve smiled softly, giving a nod. "I didn't plan not spending any free second with them.", he winked, turning around to Athena. "Should we join Jim? And where did Rachel go?"

Emma stared into Sam's eyes, hers sparkling softly, and smiled weakly. "I understand.", she whispered, leaning her head against his shoulder, closing her eyes. "Thank you, Sam."
She had only met that guy today. And she normally didn't trust strangers that quickly because that had ruined her life - but this man... he was different. And not just because he could turn into a giant lion. He was kind, gentle, understanding... something she had never seen before.
He made her feel safe. Comfortable.
There was no need to feel ashamed. To put on a mask.
She had never before told her story to anyone. But this time...it was different.

Hunter's pupils widened excitedly and her jaw dropped.
"NO WAY!", she giggled like a small child, grinning. "Is he gonna ask him?! OH MY GOD! Are you serious? Don't tell me you're kidding! Right?!"

Dennis raised an eyebrow and lifted his shoulders. "I got two friends who are famous bloggers, so, I suppose it's ok. You need to really be known to be able to earn your living out of it, but...if someone's able to pull that off - why not?" He turned to Toxic, tilting his head. "Why do you ask?"

"Because the future is unchangeable", Al said calmly. "See, there's only one being that is powerful enough to change the future."
Rex nodded.
"You know the two who brought everything to life. Lucifer and The Nameless. Lucifer is light, Anonymo dark. Lucifer rules hell, Anonymo is supposed to rule heaven, if he wasn't locked away.
Lucifer is the past, Anonymo the future. Did you never wonder who the stream is? It's the first one. Lucifer and Anonymo' s father. And Anonymo is the only one he listens to, Because he's the firstborn. "
"Speaking of Anonymo and the stream...", Ashad mumbled. "Your daughter started something, Jim."

Athena nodded happily. "Yeah, let's join in. And I got no idea where my dear sister- in- law is... dad, can you seek her? "
James nodded. "Sure, I'll find Rachel. Tell Jim everything's fine and we'll be there I a few minutes, too."

Sam smiled softly as Emma leaned her head against his shoulder.
Nobody had ever done that before, mainly because he never had a girlfriend, but it somehow felt... right.
"Nothing to thank me for", he mumbled. As the server came, he grinned.
"Waffles."
"... pardon?"
"I'm ordering the waffles with strawberries, cream and vanilla ice cream."
His eyes widened.
"Oh dangit!" Smiling awkwardly, he looked at Emma. "Ladies first. Sorry."

Foxy giggled just the same.
"He said he wanted to ask him, and asked me how he should do it. He was so nervous, really cute! "

Toxic shrugged. "Ah nothing", she said with a slight smirk. "I just...i was offered a job as a fashion blogger some time ago, and I mean, now that we're going to be parents, there'll have to be some income, right? "

Jim didn't even react to the other information he was just given, and immediately lifted his head.
"Who started what?", he asked, clenching his left hand into a fist, while he rested his right hand on the holster of his gun. He would really want to play around with his knife now - sadly enough he left that in his garage.

Steve nodded, grabbing Athena's hand. "Ok, James.", he smiled softly and looked down at Harry for a moment. "Everyone here alive and well?"

Emma got up again and smiled softly. "We don't live in the 50s anymore, Sam.", she winked at him and looked at the waiter. "I'll take an espresso and... a dame blanche, please."

Hunter's eyes lit up from excitement. "OH I GOTTA TELL MAC!", she grinned widely, flapping her wings as fast as possible. "What are you waiting for? Follow meeeeeeee!", squeeling, she raced off.

Dennis nodded. "I still got some money from when I was a pilot, and from working on the farm for the last couple of years.", he explained, wrapping his arm around Toxic's waist. "I can already see you being a successful blogger."

"Rose. She started something, But I can't see it clearly. it's..." Al Ashad frowned slightly. "... blurry."
Rex softly put a hand on Jim's shoulder.
"Jim, whatever it is that's going on there- approach it carefully. Rose Is such a sensitive girl, she won't want to talk about it if she sees that it upsets you."
Just then, Mac appeared right beside Jim with big eyes. "Jim! ", he coughed. "Rose! I at first thought it was sol, but then I had a vision and..." He looked at him with big eyes.
"Anonymo."

"Everyone alive and well, daddy! ", Lilly said smiling. And giggled silently as Athena gave Steve a quick kiss.
"Dad? You know, my birthday is in two days, and I'll turn seven, and I know I should only invite up to five kids, But can't I invite a few more? Some of my friends were really disappointed when i told them i couldn't invite them..."

"Hey, gentlemen aren't specific for a certain time", Sam chuckled. He noticed that he was still holding Emma's hands, which made him smirk awkwardly before he let go. "Hey, I wanted to paint the walls of the living room and bedroom road. The last two rooms of my house that need to be painted. If you got nothing else to do,I mean... We could turn the radio on and start painting, which lastly ends in us both laughing our lungs out and fighting with the paint..." He winked. "Nah but seriously, would you like to help me there? Then I could also already show you our hairdresser saloon I told you about earlier. "

Foxy laughed happily add she flew after Hunter. "Hey, wait for me!"
Hey wings looked really pretty, but they weren't exactly made for flying very fast.

"I'm the master of hairdos!", toxic chuckled. She opened the messy bun her hair was tied into, actually for the first time since she had met Dennis.
Immediately, her dark brown, almost black hair fell over her shoulders and down her back, almost reaching her butt, without a single wave. Sleek as silk. Somehow, that underlined her Asian appearance... And somehow made her look a bit like Mulan. "Ahhh but sometimes it's just nice to wear it open too."

Jim quickly turned into a shadow which looked quite a bit like a black flame - and then normal again. >>Stay calm.<<
"Alright.", he straightened his back and cracked the muscles in his neck. "I know how to approach this. If Rey shows up, tell her where I am. See you guys later." Turning to Ashad, he gave him an informal two-finger Salut. "We'll catch up later." - and he disappeared as a lightning bolt hit the spot he'd just stood.

Steve looked at Lilly and raised an eyebrow. "Well, honey, it depends on how many more kids you want to invite. We don't want to scare all the animals in the forest, do we?", winking, he ruffled her hair. "What if you invite 10 kids? That ok?"

Emma nodded happily. "Sure! That sounds like a great idea. I'll just quickly text the kids I'll be late today - don't want them to throw a party.", she grabbed her phone and quickly texted her daughter. Putting her phone away again, she looked at Sam and smiled softly. "So...tell me a bit more about yourself. Where did you grow up?"

Noticing that her sister had troubles catching up, Hunter shifted into her dragon form and waited for Foxy.
"Climb onto my back. That way we'll be quicker.", she told her, grinning.

Dennis wiggled his eyebrows. "Honey, you're hot.", he giggled, playing around with some streaks of hair of Toxic. "You remind me of Mulan. You know, that Disney heroine."

Ashad, rex and Mac looked at eachother, slightly confused.
"I hope he'll be able to keep himself in...", Mac muttered sorrowfully.
Soon, his eyes turned white as he kept an eye on him.
At first, he only saw rose, accompanied by a bright white light. It was blurring his vision again...but She surely wasn't in this world. He knew that place. He had been there too, and it had made him say horrible things to his own brother...
"Oh damn..."

"Really? Ten?!", Lilly squealed excitedly and hugged Steve tightly. "Yes! You're the best dad ever! "

Sam lifted his shoulders. The story of his life... Oh god.
"Well eh...i was born in Washington DC. When the nurses informed my father that my mother had died during birth and ihad a very heavy form of Trisomia 21, he set me up for adoption, and a couple from Germany soon took me with them.
At first, We lived in Duisburg. When I was six, We moved away. My parents thought that maybe a small village was better for a heavily disabled child than a big city. So we lived in dingden for about five years. My sister, Rachel, was born and shortly after that we moved again. To Berlin. Only two years later, We moved away again, to Scotland this time. And another year later to Indemini. A village in Italy. It consists of less than twenty houses!
Well, then we went back to Germany and lived there for about twelve years. It was nice to finally settle down a bit.
Then dad told us we'd move to America. That's when I saw my sister for the last time in fifteen years. I don't know what happened. Everything went black, and when I woke up, I was in a cage.
I was with HACK.
And Jeffreys did everything to free me from my disability. I don't know, maybe it was a flash of fatherly love, but I'd rather guess they wanted to turn me into a killing machine.
But I'm stubborn."
He winked.
"They didn't succeed, and lastly just... got rid of me. I woke up again in hospital, and was told I had been comatose for almost two years. When I was released, it was all...i don't know, I was thrown into a world I didn't know. I didn't know anything anymore, so I rented a cheap apartment and hid there for weeks, until Rachel found me. I came with her to America, caught up on everything I missed and a few weeks later I went to have a walk through the city when I heard someone scream for help. I saw a beautiful lady being robbed by a few assholes, so I scared them away and went with her for a cup of coffee."
Once more, he winked and chuckled softly.
"Well and then we went to that nice little cafe and she told me a really sad story... but I'm pretty sure life will get better now. Well and now I'm sitting here and telling the beautiful lady the dreadful story off my life. The end."

Foxy smiled thankfully, landed on hunters back and held on to her horns tightly.
"Alrighty! "

Tox raised one eyebrow and chuckled softly.
"Oh sure, I always talk to a little red Dragon, too.
But if you wanna meet someone who disguised as a man, you gotta go to Rachel."
She playfully hit his shoulder and winked. "You're really cute, you know? "

Appearing again on the meadow, Jim used his demon, vampire and wolf senses to try and figure out where his daughter was. He caught up many scents, but none of them were his daughter's.
He feared he knew where she was.
>>If Mac is right, which he very probably is...I know where to find her.<<
Sighing, he shifted into his true demon form, which made him able to use all 100% of his abilities.
>>Let's do this.<<
Concentrating all his strength onto one spot in the sky, he focused his lightnings and shadows together until they were creating some sort of circle, which slowly started moving. And as Jim used even more of his energy, it started moving quicker and quicker until another white, shimmery circle appeared.
>>The portal. Damn, it worked.<<

Steve smirked softly. "As long as you all won't start screaming, it'll be just fine.", he winked, softly ruffling her hair. "Well, should we finally go now? Maybe they're waiting for us already."

Emma looked at Sam with big, sad eyes. Taking his hand, she softly squeezed it.
"You went through a lot...", she mumbled, a silent, exhausted sigh escaping. "A lot of pain."
Looking up into his eyes with sparkling hope in hers, she smiled.
"And just as you mentioned before, it only made you stronger. And it'll get better now. I promise you."

Hunter sniffed like a horse, giggling. "Ready? Hold on!"
Using her huge dragon wings, she flew even faster than usually. How she loved this!
She hadn't used her dragon form anymore in a long time.

Dennis laughed. "I knew it.", winking, he raised an eyebrow. "How so?"

"So tell me, my little friend..."
Rose smiled softly and closed her eyes at the deep, soft sound of her friend's voice. "Yes Anno?"
"... how did the story end? ", the giant owl (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8a/66/ae/8a66aef5dd2bfaffd4b5ff9459e2c022.jpg) that was sitting beside her asked.
Rose smiled softly as she looked up into his dark eyes. "The ugly duckling waited and waited, all winter long, and when spring came, it had grown into a beautiful swan, and it found many friends."
The owl hummed silently and closed his eyes. "That's a nice ending."
Rose nodded happily.
"Who told you that story? "
"Daddy, when he brought me to bed."
The owl nodded silently, and both watched on how a snow white Dragon dug endless riverbeds.

"Daaad we're already almost ten! Oskari is even ten. I'm sure Harry will scream more than us."
She smiled softly at her little brother, while Athena chuckled silently.
"Honey we are already walking!"

Sam smiled gently and nodded.
"I know", he said happily. "I mean, I finally got the chance to live! That would have never happened without all that pain, and hey, better late than never, right?" He put his free hand on Emma's hand that was holding his other hand and suppressed a chuckle. Her hands looked so unbelievably small in his. But, well, who didn't look small beside a 6'6 tall guy? "Hey, have you ever been to India? It's great there."

Foxy laughed like a child on a rollercoaster.
"This is amaziiiiiing!", she shouted with a huge grin. "I wish I could fly that fast too!"

Toxic just shrugged, a smile spreading I her face. "Just because pancakes", she chuckled.

When Jim had reached the other side of the portal, he found himself in a place he knew, but didn't want to remember. The things Macon had said to him back then flashed into his head again. >>It wasn't him.<<
Shifting into his human form, he brushed some dust off his jeans and started walking, looking for his daughter.
How had Rose met Anonymous? How... there were so many questions.
"Rose? Honey?"
Frowning, he stopped.
>>Wait a minute.<<
Rose was a sensitive girl. Slightly anxious. Careful.
She wouldn't make friends with somebody who was dangerous. And...she knew what Anonymous had tried to do...
>>There must be reason why she's friends with him.<<

"You never know.", Steve replied, raising an eyebrow at Athena. "I totally forgot that. Damn... had some sleepless nights, hehe."

Emma looked down at their hands and then up at Sam again with a soft smile. "I have never been outside of the US.", she explained, looking into his eyes. She had never seen such beautiful eyes before. So...mysterious. Magical.
Just like he was.

Hunter giggled as well. "If you ever wanna fly again this fast, just ask me! I LOVE GIVING LIFTS!" Grinning, she flew up in a straight angle - and nosedived down as fast as she could. "Hold on, sister!"

Dennis chuckled. "I love you.", he kissed her cheek, winking. "Because pancakes."

"Your dad is here...", Anonymo mumbled softly.
Rose flinched, then nodded slightly.
"I know. I sense him."
"Maybe I should leave. I don't want you to get in trouble because of me."
But the girl shook her head this time.
"No, please. Stay. Dad doesn't know your owl-form, so he'll maybe not recognize you."
"But he'll recognize you, little friend."
"Not anymore soon", she said. She got up and closed her eyes, taking a few deep breathes. It took quite some time and seemed to be straining for the girl, but in the end she had transformed into a beautiful yet cute wolf.
fox-dog-pomeranian-husky-mya-the-pomsky-19.jpg

Athena chuckled silently.
"Oh yeah, you were horrible! ", she chuckled. "I felt like a raw egg by how overcarefully you were."

Sam smirked slightly and leaned closer to her.
"Look into my eyes. I'll show you India."
And all of a sudden, what had been oceans before turned into a small village. There was a market going on there, with dozens of people offering all sorts of things for sale. Colorful fabric, curry, parts of a car, drinks...
"I love this market ", Sam explained. "All those people, all those stories and experiences... everyone is different, unique, like waves on a coast. Fascinating, beautiful creatures. Cruel sometimes, yeah... But beautiful."

Foxy laughed happily, until she patted Hunter's shoulder. "The wind says Mac is at the hospital, but Serpo isn't with him. "

"Pancakes are awesomeness! ", Toxic giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back