• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Ash chuckled softly, the exact same way as Jim did, and stood up, the guitar disappearing in his blue fire. It was a funny thing with his energy. It looked like fire, and behave like it too, but it also was like his father's lightnings. Pure energy. He could feel it pulsing, through his veins, through his entire body, like a second heartbeat.
And that was when he understood.
"Plasma...", he mumbled, actually more to himself. "It's not fire, It's plasma..." Looking at Jim again, He smirked. "I teleported your guitar home."
Out of a buzzing and whirring energy ball, his favorite basketball appeared. "Alright, the hoop are those three branches over there."
Throwing the ball to his father, He grinned. "C'mon oldie, hit me with your best shot."

Sam bit his lip. That hadn't quite worked out, and for some reason, he started to feel responsible for this little, broken family.
"That maybe wasn't the best way to approach that topic, honey...", he mumbled, softly wrapping one arm around Emma's shoulders.
>>wait did I just call her honey? Oh... oh dang...<<
He just carried on as if he hadn't said that.
"See, It's never easy for anyone to speak about that openly, especially when there's basically a stranger in the room as well. Emily is starting to live her own life now, and that's scaring both of you. It would be wiser to... approach it a bit more sensitive..." then, a slight frown crossed his face. "And I ask you to not speak about my nephew like that. Ash is a great boy, and he knows what it means to be forced to do things. He would never do that to anyone else, I can assure you that."
He got up and soon came back with a small bowl of chocolate ice cream and a bottle of coke.
"Here, against the sorrow. Give her some time, she'll eventually calm down."

Moaning, Foxy (since I lost my pic of her I found myself a new one) awoke. Apart from the fact that she was freezing miserably and the horrible pain in her left, shattered wing, she noticed that she was moving. As she slowly opened her eyes, she found herself pressed against a warm, firm chest.
"...mhh?", she mumbled dizzily.
"Wha...eh. who are you?!"

Toxic nodded slowly.
"I know", she sighed. "But just because these kids might be hard to handle doesn't mean we shouldn't try to help. After all nothing good comes easy, right? "

Jim smirked, holding the ball up on one finger while it was spinning around - while he made his leather jacket disappear. It was easier to play in a t-shirt.
Letting the ball bounce in front of him a couple of times, he finally darted forwards, dribbling. He hadn't played basketball anymore since a very long time.
"Are you ready for this oldie?", he asked, winking. Turning his back to Ash, he dribbled on, moving quickly but organized. >>Distraction<< He started dribbling faster, as if he was just about to turn around and attempt a throw, but instead he threw the ball between his legs to the ground, where it bounced up again and flew through Ash's legs into the sky. While 'the component' was confused by the action - Jim had run past Ash and caught the ball, dunking it. Walking back to his son with the ball under his arm, he chuckled.
"Bit rusty.", he winked. "Not bad for an 24-year-old 'oldie' who hasn't played anymore since he was about 15, hm?"

Emma sighed sadly, curling up and leaning her head against Sam's shoulder. "I'm just scared. I don't want her to throw away her life like that..." Feeling guilty because she had talked about Ash like that, she frowned sadly. "And I didn't mean what I said about Ash...I know him. He's a good boy. I just... I'm scared."
Looking up at Sam, she tilted his head. "Did you just call me honey?"

Taran smiled softly. "I'm Taran. Don't worry I won't hurt you. You just fell from the sky, your wing's cracked." By now, he was frowning. "What is a forest fairy doing in Alaska? Hadn't I been there, you could've fallen to death."

Dennis nodded. "I know. I just wanted to warn you. They aren't like other kids, and I don't want you to be disappointed when you try to do something and they won't participate.", he explained.

Last edited:
Ash rolled his eyes and smirked.
"sometimes, dad, you are a horrible poser", he chuckled, before walking as far away from their improvised hoop as he'd be on basketball court.
He dribbled slowly at first, but then quicker and quicker, running straight towards his father. A second before he would run into him, he threw the ball up in the sky, dropped too the floor and slid through Jim's legs like a baseball player. He caught the ball, jumped up and, with a 360 turn and a cheeky wink at Jim, dunked it. "Talkin' to me, old man?", he laughed.

Sam sighed sadly and softly pulled Emma a bit closer, leaning his chin on her head.
"I know you just want to protect her", he said gently. "And I'm sure she will keep your warning in mind and be careful."
One finger under her chin, he tilted her head up and looked into her eyes with a calming smile.
"But you also gotta accept that you won't be able to protect her from everything. She will stumble, she will fall, and make her very own mistakes. And she will grow with the challenge. Take it from someone who's been there. I mean, last time I saw my sister she was a cute little five-year-old. Now she's grown up and has her own life, and she doesn't need me to protect her. That's hard to accept, but I gotta. And when she needs me, i will be there. Letting go doesn't mean farewell. It just means see you later." Smirking slightly, he softly poked her side. "Alligator." Then he blushed slightly. "Dunno, 'honey' just kinda slipped out, sorry."

Foxy sighed silently. "I know, it hurts like hell", she mumbled, shivering in her airy dress. "But i have to go on! No time to rest, I have to find the archangel! Only he can, well, maybe bring somebody back from the dead who I love dearly...i have try! Thanks for saving me."
She struggled out of his arms, noticing that he was stronger than expected, and stumbled on, before turning back to Taran, her wings cracking even more. It wouldn't take much more and parts may completely break off, but she had to take that risk.
"H-h-how...in What direction is Whittier?"

Toxic smiled sadly. "Aren't we all traumatized in a way or another? I've been beaten up and insulted as well. Monster, thing, slime...i know what they went through. They didn't just leave me alone, no, they tried to kill me or take me away for experiments." She sighed. "I can just empathize with those kids very well..."

"That's my boy!", Jim called, laughing. "Nice one.", he winked, ruffling Ash's hair. Running his hand through his own hair once, he stretched his arms afterwards. "By the way, do you know where your mother is?"

Emma sighed. "I know...it's just so hard. She's still so young..." Giggling, as Sam poked her side, she softly pushed him. "I am very ticklish so don't do that!" She smiled softly as Sam blushed. "It's fine. It was cute."

"Whittier? That's another two hours flight away for a fairy like you." Taran crossed his arms. "If you want, I can bring you. But first let me take a look at your wings. You don't want them to break, do you?"

Dennis sighed sadly. "I know, honey." He softly kissed her forehead and walked on. "See it from the positive side. If that all hadn't happened, you would've never met me.", he winked, chuckling.

Ash furrowed his eyebrows thoughtfully.
"Mh, last time I've seen her she was talking to some tall, red-haired woman. What did she call her... Michael...Mike...Michelle? Yeah i believe it was Michelle." He slightly tilted his head. "She was talking about having found 'it'. Whatever 'it' is, but she seemed exited and said she had managed to end what you began."
He looked at his father with one eyebrow raised. "I don't understand what she meant, but she was grinning as if she had found Atlantis or the holy grale or whatever."

Sam chuckled as Emma pushed him.
"Hey, you're messing with the last unicorn here, lady, don't let yourself get carried away!" Laughing, he winked at her, before looking into her eyes with a shy smile.
"Hey um, Emma...i eh...i wanted to ask you something. There's this beautiful place I know. I just... would you like yup come sometime? On a d-date...?"
His last word was so silent that it could barely be heard.

Foxy sighed. A two hours flight would mean at least six hours of walking, with her broken wings and freezing like that probably even much more.
She sighed broken and turned to Taran again.
"I guess you're right", she sighed, walking back to him. "How do your wings even stand a cold like this?"

Toxic smirked softly as she leaned her head against his shoulder while walking.
"You're right. All that pain and fear, it was worth it."

Jim's eyes widened. "Michelle found it?", he asked, clearly surprised. He could still see her expression she gave him when Jim had brought her boyfriend - or was it husband? - back to life. Their daughter had been so happy to see her father again...
His face immediately lit up. Maybe the Holy Grale could bring John and Violet back!
One could see his expression sadden again. That wouldn't be possible. Violet's body was burned and John completely vanished.

Emma nodded, a soft grin on her face. "Sure, I'd love to." She wasn't sure if Sam was thinking about it like she did, but her mind was cheering. >>A date! Yes!<<

Taran chuckled silently. "You're a forest fairy, I'm a mountain fairy. My wings are made to being able to function properly when it gets cold. In spring and summer, my wings are green like yours are too. In fall and winter however, they turn white. And my ears turn sharp and pointy, kinda like those of an elf, to help me keep my body temperature up high.", he explained, whistling at a bird to say him hello. "C'mon into my house, I'll make you a coup of warm tea and give you some warm clothes. I also gotta check your wings. Don't worry, I'll fix them. I see that often enough around here."
He spread his wings and flew up into the giant tree, a tree house built on it. "Use the branches to climb up."

Dennis sighed happily. "I'm so excited about our little one. Will it be a boy? Will it be a girl?"

Ash frowned confused. That probably was one of the things that happened before his time.
"I have no idea what you are talking about, but they just came home when I left to go swimming, So i suppose they're there."
Making his ball vanish, he put one hand I the pocket of his shorts, still in thoughts, at least until his phone rang.
"Mr.Walton, hello!...yes, he agreed, It's all cleared...today? But eh, I...i mean it's already late afternoon, training is over. Does it really make a difference then?...thanks. see you."
He put his phone away and sighed.
"Trainer Walton. He wants us to move asap. Alias tomorrow. We already got a game on Thursday. If you want i can try to get VIP tickets for y'all."

Sam grinned relieved as Emma said yes. That was the answer he had wanted to hear!
"Awesome!" He quickly cleared his throat, chuckling awkwardly. "I mean eh, cool." With a wink he got up.
"Sooo! My suggestion: let's start painting, and then order some pizza later. Whatcha say? "

Foxy looked up and slightly shook her head, smirking.
She soft stroked over one branch.
"Hey, would you help me to get up? My wings are broken."
Immediately, the tree rearranged it's branches, until they almost formed stairs. Easily walking up, She grinned at Taran. "Well, But my wings are purple, not green. The cold just makes them very pale. Normally they look like the wings of a Limenitis Arthemis."
She slightly tilted her head. Had she even told him her name yet?
"Oh eh, I'm Foxy, by the way."

"Will it be both!", Toxic said grinning. "Just saying. Oh and we still gotta talk about names. "

Jim looked at Ash with a sad expression in his eyes.
"I...I won't be able to make it on Thursday. Gotta go to California for NASCAR.", he explained, clearly feeling guilty that he wouldn't be able to make it to Ash's game. "Y'can try and get VIP tickets for all the others though...I'll... I'll re-watch your game on TV when I return."
Sighing, he shifted his wings onto his back. "Should we go home then? You'll need to start packing..."

Emma stood up as well, nodding. "That's a great idea.", she winked. "And don't forget a radio to listen to music!"

"I'm sorry. I'm partly colorblind. I can't disdinguish the colors purple and green, and blue and red. Yellow and white as well.", Taran explained, opening the door to his house. "Nice to meet you, Foxy. Come on in."

"Who knows!" Dennis grinned, tilting his head. "Mhm well... I don't know. You got a name in mind?"

Ash smiled slightly and put a hand on Jim's shoulder. " Hey, Then I'll come to California for your race. they survived for years without me, they'll survive that one game as well. I don't want the others having to choose between us. Also, you'll need your biggest fan there." Smirking, he pointed at himself. "But if you want a cheerleader, you'll have to ask Hunter and mom."
At that, his right eyebrow furrowed, while his left one lifted, until his eyes grew wide, he checked his phone twice, bit his lip and slapped his forehead.
"Dad. We forgot something. We forgot mom's birthday."

"Kss, radio!", Sam chuckled, went to a shelf and opened it. Inside, a deep black hi-fi system went on.
"Okay, what do you wanna hear? Got everything from slipknot- metal to Debussy- classic."

Foxy went in and immediately felt the relief wash over her as the warmth embraced her.
"I never expected to be so glad to meet a stranger one day", she sighed. "Really Taran, thank you. I'd be crapped without you right now. "

Toxic nodded slowly.
"I ehm...i thought of Johnny. Because of your father", she explained silently. "And for a girl, some John- related name as well, but I can't come up with one..."

"I don't want you to miss your first game.", Jim sighed. "I could also go on my own so the others will be able to see you play. Or I'll just cancel NASCAR."
As Ash mentioned Rachel's birthday, he growled. "So I'll be turning 25 in a couple of days? Urgh." Chuckling, he shook his head. "I didn't forget it. Got a surprise. If you want we can 'give it together', y'know?"

Emma grinned. "I don't know if you'll like my taste of music.", she frowned slightly. "What about you choose?"

Taran laughed. "It's fine, nothing to thank me for."
An elk calf came trotting towards them. "Hey there Bilbo.", Taran greeted the little one with a smirk. "So, Foxy, what kind of tea would you want?"

Dennis smiled softly. "I like that...", he whispered, trying to hold back tears. "And for a girl... what about that name of that one song by that country singer? Joanne? Jolene? Yeah, Jolene." Shaking his head, he frowned. "No, Jolene sucks..."

Ash shook his head, his expression clearly not allowing any discussion.
"I won't miss my first game. My first game will be the game after that one then. And i don't want you to go on your own or cancel."
He smiled determined, crossing his arms.
"We are a family dad. We stick together. You've done so much for me. Now just let me do this one little thing for you, Okay?"
He nodded slowly. "Do you think she'll celebrate? I haven't seen any party-things at home..."

Sam laughed silently, picked a CD out of the shelf and looked at it for a moment before he put it in.
"Don't judge me now", he said, as he pressed play and Debussy's 'Claire De lune' softly filled the air. "I don't know, I got a thing for that."

"Bilbo?", foxy repeated giggling. "That's...really a cute name. Guess you're Lord of the rings fan?" She took a seat on a couch and carefully spread her wings. The right one only had a small crack, but the left one was covered in cracks and breaks. "That doesn't look good...", she said silently.

"Ohh honey..."
Toxic softly wrapped her arms around Dennis and kissed his cheek.
"Cry if you want to, it's okay", she mumbled gently. "I like Joanne. Aaand speaking of her or him...urgh."

Jim frowned sadly. "Are you sure? What'll your coach say?", he asked, sighing sadly. "I don't want you to risk your dream because I gotta... go to a race." Lifting his shoulders, pretending he didn't care, he added, "I mean it's just a race like every other I've ever driven. Nothing special."
Smirking as Ash mentioned the birthday stuff, he explained, "Well, I got some party-things in my baby. Maybe she's kind of forgotten about her own birthday? Just like I did."

Emma closed her eyes, listening to the melody. "I love that song.", she explained, giggling. "So, wanna start with the walls?"

Taran nodded. "It was my mom's favorite movie, and her favorite character. So I named this lil' guy after him.", he turned to Foxy, giving her a cup of tea, before sitting down on the couch next to her, taking a look at her wings. "Don't worry about your wings, I'll fix them. Bilb, can you go and get Aaron and my stuff?" The calf seemed to nod and trotted away.

Dennis shook his head. "No no, it's fine..:", he mumbled, sorrowfully looking at Foxy. "Are you ok? What's with the baby?"

Ash rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms.
"Dad. Will you please stop talkin' back? I will come to your race, I'm sure Coach Walton will understand. Stop pretending, God damnit, I know this isn't a race like all the others. And i know it is important for You, so i will be there. For nothing I would miss your big race."
As Jim mentioned the baby, he slapped his forehead.
"Hnng, I almost forgot i'll have my driving test today! Dad! Reserve me a piece of pie, I'll join in right after the test!"
He quickly disappeared in a bright blue flash. "Give me 30 minutes!"

Sam smirked slightly.
"Yep! One second, I quickly wanna change. Don't want to ruin my favorite shirt."
He took his button- up shirt off, and though he was still wearing a sleeveless shirt under it, it was more than clear that he didn't just shift into a lion. Even in human form, he had the intimidating build of a lion, and just like his shift-animal, his movements were deadly precise and still weirdly elegant.
"Alrighty!" He picked up two paint rollers and held one out to Emma.
"Oh eh, if you don't want your shirt to get stained, you can have a shirt from me if you want."

Foxy silently sipped on the tea.
Taran had said 'was'. Was. So his mother probably was dead.
"Your...your mother is dead, isn't she?", she asked silently. "I know that...my mom killed herself a few weeks after my seventh birthday. Then I lived with dad...not so nice." Frowning slightly, she took another sip.
"So...whos Aaron?"

"The baby is fine, it's me who feels inside-out here", toxic grumbled. "I don't know what it is doing, but mommy doesn't approve!"

Last edited:
As Ash suddenly vanished like that, Jim sighed. All the thoughts were coming back.
His son was going to move out. He was going to take his driving test... it was all going too fast.
Sighing, Jim put his leather jacket back on and put his hands in the pockets, making his way back home to see if Rachel was there.
He had a great surprise for her. But he had to wait 'till it got dark to show her.

Emma smiled softly. "Only if you're ok with me using a shirt of you?", she already grabbed the paint roller and just stared at Sam for a moment. He was so pretty...
>>Snap back!<<
Blinking a few times, as if she had just woken up from daydreaming - which, in fact, she was - she akwardly put a streak of hair behind her face. "What did I just say?"

"She was killed by a HACK soldier about four-five years ago.", Taran explained, sighing sadly. "I'm sorry to hear your mother killed herself, and that living with your dad wasn't how you imagined it to be." Smiling softly, he added, "Aaron is my baby dragon."

Dennis grinned. >>Mommy. Daddy. Hihi.<< Heeling down in front of her, he softly leaned against Toxic's belly. "Hey there little one.", he whispered. "Could you please stop...doing whatever you're doing? That hurts your mommy."

Rachel was in the Garden. While Raven was playing with her creepy bear in the playpen, Rose was helping her planting the seeds for the strawberries and raspberries.
She was humming the melody of 'recess', a song she had stuck in her head for the whole day already.
"Hey Rosie, you can water this row already. I'll plant the next row in the meantime."
The girl nodded happily and got the watering can. She was stained with mud, just as Rachel, but both were happy.
With a sigh and a smile, she planted the next one and stroked some hair out of her face, smearing mud all over her forehead. This was life. This was life!
"Mommy? Why are you grinning like that?"
Rachel chuckled, softly poked her muddy finger against Rose's Nigeria and smiled. "I'm just very happy, honey. I've been dreaming of a life like this for a very long time."
"When the world was still bad?"
"Exactly." She placed a soft kiss on her head, before planting and humming on.

"You mean before you started drooling?", Sam chuckled, before he headed for the bedroom and got a shirt for Emma. As he came back, a grey Siamese cat was laying around his shoulders.
"Emma - Shiro, Shiro - Emma." He carefully put the cat down and gave the shirt to Emma. "To answer your question- you said 'if you're okay with me wearing a shirt of You'. And yeah, I'm totally fine with it. Bet you'll look cute in it, must be far too big for you.", he chuckled.

"Oh i love dragons!", Foxy said with a happy grin.
"My sister can shift into a Dragon! But we eh...kinda had an argument." She frowned for a moment, before smiling at Taran again.
"I'm sorry about your mother's death..."

Toxic chuckled softly and ran her hand through Dennis' hair. "You're so cute honey", she chuckled. "I bet you'll be an amazing daddy."

As Jim arrived in the garden, he already smirked happily seeing his perfect family. His beautiful wife and two of his three daughters.
"Heya." He kissed Rachel's forehead, chuckling. "You look great, honey. That mud all over your face. Some new trend?", winking he turned to Rose and gave her a kiss on her forehead as well.
As he heard some giggling and fast footsteps behind him, he turned around and saw Jack and Kai running towards them.
"Mommy look what I found!", Jack cheered, stretching out his arms to his mother, opening his hands. A frog was sitting on the inside of his palm. "It's a frog! Me and Kai we're playing pirates and we almost found the treasure but then we heard some strange noises and it was the frog and then we searched that and found it!"
Jim smirked proudly. God, how he loved his family. Even if Ash was moving out soon and starting his own life - life was perfect and Jim wouldn't have wanted it to be any different.

Emma frowned. "I didn't drool!", she giggled, making wide eyes as she saw the cat. "Beautiful animals. Hello there, Shiro." Smiling softly, she turned around, her back facing Sam and took off her own shirt, just standing there in her bra before she put on Sam's shirt - which was more of a dress as it was huge, even though she 5'8ft tall herself.
"How do I look?", she asked, chuckling, while she turned around to Sam again.

"Wanna talk about it?", Taran asked, raising an eyebrow while smiling politely. "And it's fine...It's been a long time. Gotta move on with life."
Smiling akwardly, he added, "I'm sorry it's taking so long. Aaron is really shy and he needs his time to get ready."

Dennis got up, grinning. "I'm not cute - I'm hella cute!", he admitted, winking. "Are you feeling better?"

Rachel grinned happily as Jim kissed her forehead and smeared some mud on his as well.
"Yup! It's mud-tastic!"
She put the shovel down, grabbed Jim at his shirt and pulled him into a passionate, deep kiss. "I love you", she breathed in his ear and chuckled softly as she heard Rose giggling.
Turning to the boys, she went to her knees to look at the frog closer.
"Hello little one!", she said smirking. "Hey, if you want we can go to the lake tomorrow. There surely will be some tadpoles. We could catch a few, get them an aquarium and watch them grow into frogs."
Looking up at him again, she smiled happily.
"Hey, we'll be married for two years soon, honey! Oh eh, by the way, there's someone in the living room, waiting for you. She said her name is Michelle and you're old friends? Man that woman is a giant!"

Sam smirked, his eyes sparkling slightly as he softly put his hands on her sides and pulled her a bit closer.
"Beautiful as always", he said grinning. "With a touch of cuteness. All in all...hmmm...i'd say stunning." He winked as he ran his fingers through her hair once and let go of her. After tying his hair into a ponytail, he looked at the wall for a moment. "Hmm, I'd say you start on the left, I start on the right and we'll meet in the middle?"

"Don't worry it's fine. It's not like i could go anywhere anyway", Foxy sighed. After staring at her cracked wing for a while, she closed her eyes sadly.
"It's... I once knew this boy, Zaine. He was an angel. We took care of the forest together and it didn't take long until he fell for him, head over heals, but he had a girlfriend, so I didn't say anything. And then he died in a fight against HACK..." a small tear ran down her cheek. "What nobody knows is that he died saving me...if he wouldn't have jumped in front of me, the bullets would have killed me instead. But, you know, he's still around. I can hear his voice in the rustling of the leaves, feel his touch in every breeze...
Well and, this angel I'm searching, my brother-in-law, he might be able to help. It was Zaine's idea, and I don't know if it will work, but I at least have to ask him! Well and my sister brought me here, but when I said that Macon might be able to bring Zaine back, she snapped at me and...and said I would want him to sacrifice himself, but i would never do That! I was hurt, so i snapped back and...and i said if she won't help me I'd fly on on my own. She flew back home, and I made my way to Alaska..."

Toxic nodded slowly. "Good is still different, but better, yeah. Thank you honey." She gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and sighed happily. "I bet this will all turn out great. Hey and we still have to tell the others!"

Last edited:
Jim chuckled. "You had to smear some mud on me too, didn't you?", he wiped his face off with the sleeve off his jacket before smirking softly at his wonderful wife. "I know. And I got a great surprise for our 2nd anniversary.", winking, he added, "And for your 21st 'anniversary' too." Wiggling his eyebrows, he chuckled. She would probably think about 'chili' but he didn't mean that.
"Michelle's still there? I'll quickly say hello then." He softly ran his hand through Rachel's hair, sighing happily. "Met her not too long ago in a bar. Her husband, a soldier in my last unit, had died. I helped her get him back.", he explained. He didn't want Rachel to think something was going on there...even if Rachel never did so. Had she ever been jealous before? Not that he knew of.

Emma nodded and turned to her side of the wall. Why did her body feel so different?
As Sam's fingers had touched her sides she had felt as if she were going to explode. Butterflies in her stomach.
She had never felt like this before. She wanted him to touch her again. Longer. Tighter.
She wanted to touch him. His chest, his strong arms... his lips.
Whoa wait. What was she thinking? Since when did she think like that?

Taran sighed sadly. "I'm sorry your love died.", he put his hand on her shoulder to give her comfort. "It's good to hear your angel-friend can bring him back. I never knew that was possible. Well and your sister shouldn't have snapped like that. She's your sister so she knows you would never do anything like that." He shook his head. "Flying to Alaska with delicate wings like yours is a bad idea."

Dennis' eyes started sparkling like diamonds. "Ohh I'm so excited! What will their reactions be? What will they say? How should we tell them?"

"My twenty first anniversary? What are tal...i forgot my birthday again, didn't I?"
Rachel laughed softly about the fact that she had forgotten it again, just like all the previous years, and lifted her shoulders.
"Ah well, but we had a great time in the garden! From now on, we have all the fruits for pies right here. And I'm planning to plant an Apple tree right over there. Did you know that ginger can grow here?! I'm still looking for a good spot."
A second later, a huge grin spread on her face. "Ohh i got you an awesome birthday and anniversary surprise too! Aaand we'll have to throw a little party for Jack. I bet he'd be super proud to celebrate his and your birthday together. And now don't let your friend wait, shoosh!", she said winking.

Sam sniffed silently as a confusing scent hit his nose. Lion senses. Sometimes they were just too good.
He looked at Emma from the corner of his eye. Yes, the scent came from her, and it had started to spread when he had pulled her closer.
There definitely was adrenaline mixed into it, but it wasn't the scent of fear.
He straightened up as he understood.
Smirking slightly, he glanced at her with perfect bedroom eyes.
"Did you know that many emotions have a scent?", he asked. "Fear, excitement, happiness..." he had approached with every word, and now leaned his left hand against the wall, half bending over her. "...attraction." He chuckled softly and winked at her. "Got a thing for lions?"

Foxy sighed silently. "Yeah i know. And i knew my wings would shatter sooner or later, but when you love someone... I.. .I didn't care. Zaine died for me, and if it costs me my wings to bring him back, I will gladly give them.i mean..." She shook her head. "I gotta do something! Anything. It's my fault that he died. It's my fault. I have to put this right."

"I don't know, any ideas?", toxic chuckled. It was cute how exited Dennis was.
"Honey? What was your dead daughter's name again? Stephanie? I wish they could get to know each other...i mean, isn't she somewhere up there? I bet she's like to get to know her half-sibling when it's time..."

Jim chuckled silently. "Yeah, you forgot your birthday again.", he softly leaned in for another deep, passionate kiss and stared inside her eyes for a moment. "Happy birthday honey.", winking, he shook his head. "And I don't want anything. I already got the most perfect family possible, what else could I want? Let's just focus on Jackie's second birthday instead of my 25th. Urgh, what a number." Sighing happily, he watched the kids for a moment. "Your plan sounds good. I love watching you in the garden. You always seem so at peace." Nodding, he took a step back. "Okay, if you want me gone, I'll go to Michelle.", he chuckled, already taking a step back.

Emma held in her breath. Blushing to a deep red, she gulped. "What? No. I have no idea what you mean. I. No!" She pushed herself as back as possible against the wall, but Sam was still so close.
He was like a magnet...
"I. Eh. I... you?" She frowned. What? She didn't even understand herself what she wanted to say.

Taran shook his head. "It isn't your fault he died. He decided himself to jump in front of you, Foxy. You couldn't have done anything to change that." He sighed, and just as he wanted to say something again, Bilbo came trotting in, followed by a baby dragon (https://img.clipartfest.com/0c7784e...clipart-best-baby-dragon-clipart_500-500.jpeg).
"Aaron, there you are."
The dragon seemed to stare at Foxy. "Fairy.", it mumbled with a high-pitched voice, slowly approaching.

Dennis looked up into the sky, again trying to hold back tears. "Yes, her name was Stephanie. But we all called her Stevie. Huge fan of her 'uncle' Steve.", he explained, a soft smile on his face. "I have never seen her before up there...I mean, I've never seen her down here before..." Looking at Toxic again, he smirked. "I might have an idea on how to tell the others."

"And i still remember how you said you wouldn't make it past the twenty", Rachel chuckled. "See, I told you all along! Told you I'd bring you back into the light."
She softly kissed his cheek, just like back then. "But now you aren't my commander and friend, but my heart and soul. And now go away, I still have a few strawberries to plant." Standing up on her tiptoes and whispering she added "and then I just wanna cuddle all day."

Sam laughed silently.
"I have no idea what you just tried to ask me, but the scent is just getting stronger."
He came even closer, but also made sure to leave his right arm away from the wall, so Emma could back away to the side whenever she wanted...if she wanted.
His left arm, that had been leaning against the wall, softly wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer.
"Whatever it is with you, you're like...a magnet or so. As if you had your own gravity that's pulling me closer and closer and closer."

Foxy just sighed at what Taran said. His words were nice, but she knew it was her fault. And she would make it up...hopefully.
"Hello Aaron", she said with a soft smile as the young Dragon came in. "I'm foxy."
All of a sudden, a beautiful, shimmering hummingbird with exceptionally long tailfeathers raced through the window and landed on her shoulder. "Oh, and this is Flash. What are you doing here?...seeking for me? Flash you must have flown like crazy to arrive here so quickly...aww you are cute. You're my best friend too. Oh eh, and those three are Aaron, Bilbo and Taran....Flash says hi."

Toxic bit her lip and softly stroked over his back. "I'm sorry honey, I didn't mean to hurt you", she said silently. "Maybe Luna can find her, or Mort. Or Lucifer or Seraphine...or...or... Jasper's adoptive daughter! Kitty! She's a ghost. Should have aged to about...thirteen or fourteen years by now, considering how quickly ghosts grow up...but Whatever, maybe she has seen her!"

Jim smiled softly before turning around and walking into the house. Quickly throwing his leather jacket on the floor as he entered, he walked in. "Michelle, ya here?", he asked, walking into the kitchen to get himself a beer. He needed that right now.
Even if he had just talked to Rachel, he was still blaming himself for the deaths of Violet and John. And for lots of other things. His mind never rested. His thoughts were always racing. Always...

Emma looked at Sam with big eyes. She was still holding her breath in. Her heart was racing.
>>Oh god he's so attractive and nice and understanding and...perfect<<
His hand was on her waist. She was so close to him. Their bodies were robably only a few inches away from each other.
Without thinking, she just somehow darted forwards and softly planted her lips on his, her eyes closed.
She was so scared, yet so happy at the same time.

Taran smiled softly at the bird. "Hi there Flash. You're a pretty one."
While Bilbo somehow tried to climb onto Taran's lap, Aaron just sat in front of Foxy, his head tilted, looking at her with huge eyes. "Fairy.", he said again, somehow surprised.
Taran nodded. "Yes, she's a fairy too."
"I like her." The dragon bowed down in front of Foxy and turned to Aaron. "How help?"
"You see her wings? Can you put a frozen layer on it so I can work on them?"
The dragon nodded. "Fairy needs to sit down on floor."

"You didn't hurt me, honey.", Dennis mumbled, smiling sadly. "So...Stevie should have aged by now as well...?" He looked down to the floor. Sure, his daughter had been an accident and he hadn't really wanted to have a kid at that time. But once she was there... he had never been so proud before. Even if her mother and him weren't really on good terms...sure, they were married, but only because the mother's father wanted so, and she had cheated on him for those two years they'd been together. Stephanie had died of cancer a few weeks after her second birthday...

"Live and in color, buddy from the bar!", Michelle said with her typical unusually deep and rough voice, grinning, leaning in the doorway. Her flashy red hair had grown longer since the last time, but instead of reaching down to anywhere, it was standing up in all directions. Honestly it made her look a bit like a lion. "I was in town for a date, and guess what? She didtched me. Sneaky little brat. And just as i was 'bout to steer my bike towards round top I thought 'Mike, why dont'cha visit your old bar-buddy Jim' and boop, here I am, and I got somethin' for your and your friends up there and down there or wherever they are right now."

All of a sudden, every single lightbulb in the house exploded, the tv went on, started to smoke and finally melted like butter, while the toaster turned on and started burning and the ventilator started turning as fast as a helicopter's rotor, before falling down and crashing into the table below.
Sam's heart was racing.
15 years with a heavy mental disability.
16 years in captivity.
He never had a girlfriend...or anything related to that. This...was terrifying...okay, terrifyingly good.
He softly kissed her back, until he had to pull back to catch his breath. Smirking slightly, he raised his eyebrows. "Wheee..." And instantly facepalmed. "I eh... probably just caused an outage in the entire state."

Foxy did as Aaron had told her and sat down on the floor, while flash was sitting on her head.
She looked up at Taran, somewhat surprised.
"Sounds like there are only very few fairies here", she said. Turning to Aaron, she smiled softly. "Hey, where I come from, there are a lot of dragons too. About ten or eleven. One of them taught me to talk to animals. His name Is pond. he's a great buddy. I bet you'd like him! "

Toxic lifted her shoulders.
"I'm not sure. Rose aged 3 years in a few months, kitty aged much slower, and Jack doesn't seem to age at all, while Mortimer is adult by now... maybe it's individual or so..."
She softly cuddled against him and sighed sadly.
"I bet she was a wonderful girl. Just as wonderful as her daddy... And she for sure is super proud of you now, Honey. "

Jim raised an eyebrow. "What happened to your boyfriend, husband, -can't remember- the father of your child?", he asked. Smirking slightly upon noticing how Michelle's hair was standing up in every single direction possible, he took a a sip off his beer. "You want one too?" Taking out another bottle, he closed the fridge and turned to Michelle, handing her the beer. "So, you found the Holy Grale?"

Emma giggled silently, stroking some streaks of hair out of his face. "That wasn't the reaction I had expected.", she admitted, playing around with her hair. "I eh..." Blushing to a deep red, she took a step back. "I'm sorry. That was...I...you probably didn't..." She bit her lip, looking down to the floor.

Taran nodded. "In fact, I'm the only fairy around here. The most mountain fairies were either killed by HACK when they still owned Alaska, or they live somewhere else. Not in the US though." He lifted his shoulders, turning around and walking away. "I'll be right back, I gotta prepare the cream for your wings."
Aaron tilted his head. "Ten dragons? I never saw dragon before. Is dragons nice to peoples?", he asked, using his tiny wings to fly over to Foxy. Landing behind her, he stared at her wings for a moment. "Spread wings. I will make aua go away."

Dennis frowned, raising an eyebrow. "Mh...that's strange. Adults don't seem to age at all, but some kids do and others don't." He lifted his shoulders. "I could ask Jimbo if he knows why? I mean, at all he does spend a lot of time with ghosts and shadows and all that creepier stuff, right?"
He smiled softly, nodding. "I bet she is. But not only of me. Of you too." Kissing her cheek, he sighed happily. "She would've loved you."

"Divorced when he found out he's gay. And Ava..."
Michelle stared at the bottle of beer for a moment before downing it. "She was in the zoo with her uncle. Feĺl into the crocodile pond. She's been comatose for 4 months now without a sign of bettering. And her uncle has a crooked nose now."
She cracked her knuckles for a moment.
"Ah eh, yeah. I found it. Or rather stole it from the ones who had found it. And you won't like who had found it. Bah. Adrianna Norris. Remember that surname?"

Sam blushed deeply, but softly pulled Emma back into his arms and a soft kiss.
"No No! Don't misunderstand me now!", he said hastily, softly running his fingers through her hair.
"it's just eh...well, I'm 32 now and eh... geez. Till I was 15 I had the IQ of...a plastic spoon, okay? T21, y'know...well and after that I spent 14 years in captivity. Then I was comatose for about 2 years. Hid for about half a year after that. Then moved here. Eh...so you maybe can imagine how ehm...experienced...i am in things like this." He softly tilted her head up and smiled at her, while blushing even more. "That just was my first kiss..."

Foxy carefully spread her wings. Great, that hurt like hell.
"The dragons are great, yeah! ", she said happily. "They're great teachers. I learned a lot from them. And they keep everything safe and running. I can say they're good friends!"
She looked after Taran and smirked slightly, now actually really glad that she had let him help her. They were all so nice here, not like in Montana, where it was 'here's my gun in your face, who are you?!'. "Did I already thank you for saving my butt out there?", she called, hoping Taran would hear her.

Toxic smiled softly. "Maybe we'll find her one day. Then I'd be more than happy to get to know her. If she's just half as wonderful as you, she's a perfect girl."
Her eyes were sparkling softly, as if she was talking about her own daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back