• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

((I should stop writing when I'm half asleep X'D))

Rose frowned slightly at her mother's sudden disappearance, but then just smiled happily at her father and kissed his cheek before she turned to Billie again.
"and if you get stuck, I can always help you", she said with a happy smile.
Looking up at her dad with a grin broad enough to look like the Cheshire cat, she hugged his arm.
"I'm so excited for Christmas tomorrow! Mom, me, and all of my siblings have a super great surprise for you, and I'm so excited for your reaction!"

Raven smiled softly as she looked up into Tyler's eyes and ran her fingers through his hair for a moment.
"sweetie I'm no materialist", she chuckled. "the best things can't be bought for money. They come from the heart."
She kissed him softly, gently stroking over his cheek. "you are already giving me the best - support, love, trust, happiness - and of course I'm crazy, duh!"

"let whatever your mother said about me be my problem with her", Ash sighed with a frown. "just tell me what it was and let me deal with it, I'm not some little kid you hate to protect from any bad word."
Rachel just put a hand on ash's shoulder, telling him to shut up with just one look. Ash silenced with a frustrated scoff, but looked around with wide eyes when his mother teleported the three of them into her land, to have some privacy.
"I feel like the two of you should at first learn to understand each other, before trying to discuss things like this", she explained. "I want you two to stick to a few rules though : no accusations. Speak about what you feel like, not what the other one did in your opinion. Because their opinion about the same thing can be entirely different again. Be open and honest, and try to understand each other, okay? Ash? "
Ash just rolled his eyes and let out a soundless sigh.
"...fine."
Sitting down on a trunk beside the glittering silver lake, he took a deep breath.
"you-"
"ash."
"what?!"
"I."
Ash just rolled his eyes once more.
"I think it's unhealthy for the entire family if you keep it like it is now. I mean, how are we supposed to celebrate Christmas with the whole family? It will always be either you or your mother, and do you really want to make your kids having to make that choice? Are you really willing to explain in a couple of years why they never see their grandma? I doubt it, and I don't want to explain that either. Also, I can fix my own problems. If your mother said something hurtful about me, well, tell me, and let me fix it. I'm not saying you shouldn't be angry at her when she said something hurtful about me- but if it's about me, let it be my thing to deal with and argue about with your mother. I don't need to be protected from any bad word like a little, unstable princess. And believe me, I've been through worse than a few accusations, no matter how bad they might be. And if you would just have let me deal with it, that problem could already be fixed. Don't you think I know what your mother is seeing me like? It's because she's your mother, Emily. Because she cares about you, and wants the best for you. She is just as scared as you are, and I am the one who woke this fear. Of course I am the one to fix it then. I don't want to be treated like I can't deal with that, and I don't want to be left out when the center of the argument is me."
Rachel nodded at ash with a soft smile, before she turned to Emily with just the same smile. "okay, and what about you Emily?"

Ava smiled softly at Mike, before she turned to Lola.
"aren't you the girl the fashion magazines and so on constantly have on their covers?"
"yep. Though I'm about to quit because -"
She just lifted her shoulders and slapped an innocent smile into her face.
"y'know, I wanna spend more time with my fiancé and our families."
Ava furrowed her eyebrows for a second, but soon smiled again. "and you must be Cole then. Mike told me you're studying medicine and psychology, and you're planning to open your own center for veterans. That's really amazing."

Sam smiled lovingly as he imagined Hope. Their little daughter...
"can you already see her playing in the garden? Or dress up on Halloween and go 'treat or treat' because she doesn't want to trick anyone?", he chuckled, grinning widely.
"I can't wait to see your reaction to hope's room. I mean, I kept it locked to make sure you wouldn't sneak a peak. I really hope you and hope will like what I made of the loft."

Austin nodded kind of nervously.
"alright... Let's go then, no?"
Seriously, he wanted to get this cleared as quickly as possible, for everyone's sake.
So he just gently took kai's hand and took him along, stopping in front of the entrance of a boutique to re-orientate. After all he wasn't living here for long yet.
He flinched as suddenly a bunch of teenagers on the other side of the street started cheering loudly- because of a ducking mistletoe right above Kai and him.
He just ignored it,well knowing though how it looked like for the people around.
After all he was still holding kai's hand.
"okay eh... I got lost. What direction...?"

"Okay now you got me really curious there!", Jim replied, raising an eyebrow at her. "Wanna give me a tip? Hmmmm-?", he winked, smiling softly. "And I'm really excited for the reactions of you all when I give y'all te presents I got you. I just hope you'll like it."
He turned to Billie with a soft smirk.
"So are you excited for Christmas too?"
"Yeah! I really am! I made something pretty for Tyler and Raven. I'll try to make something for Rose too."

"Guess I'm worrying more than I need to.", Tyler replied, smirking akwardly. "I just want you to be happy, you know?"
He ran his fingers through her soft hair, completely mesmerized by Raven's beauty. So beautiful.
"Hey, have I told you yet that I practiced asking you out on a date with our boss?", he asked, laughing akwardly. "He put on a wig to 'look like you'. Only made it more uncomfortable for me."

Emily closely listened to Ash, playing around with one of the bracelets she always wore, and sighed silently when Rachel asked about her.
"Well... I know that I'm pretty emotional, but I can't help that, it's just who I am... but I don't wish to be treated like a little child because of it. It just hurts me when you tell me to grow up and when you decide things for me, and when you accuse me of overreacting and everything... I mean, we fought about this already, and you already treated me like a small child then. I know you see me as a weak girl who can't come up for herself and who needs someone to tell her what to do, but like you, I'm not some unstable little princess. I'm just like you, just a tad more sensitive when it comes down to family."
She wrapped her arms around herself as if she were hugging herself, looking over at the silvery lake.
"I'm already being treated like someone who can't make decisions on their own by everybody else, and it really hurts that you treat me like that too. Yes, I made a mistake by immediately shutting my mother out and by not telling you what she said, but that also doesn't mean you have to react that angrily at me. I don't think you notice it, but you sometimes sound really angry by the words you choose to say something. I doubt it's on purpose, but still. I'm just... I'm not mad, but more disappointed. You forced me into agreeing to talking to my mother because that's what you think is best. What I think is best doesn't count, or at least it feels like that to me. If you would have just told me that you think it's bad for the entire family to keep going on like this, and if you would have asked me to think about talking to my mom, I wouldn't have reacted like I did when you just made the deal, know what I mean? If you just talk to me, using a normal tone of voice and normal words that don't sound angry, I will talk like that too. But you just made me feel small and incapable of anything, and you know that I'm quite insecure when it comes down to being a good fiancée and future wife, and a mother. I need your support and your calming words telling me I'll be fine... I don't need you telling me that I'm bad at what I'm doing."
She turned back to Ash and Rachel, looking up from the floor for a moment to look over at her fiancé, before she looked back at the floor again.
"I love you, and it hurts a lot when we fight... but your mom is right. We can't talk about stuff like this before we listen to each other, which we both don't do..."

Dylan smiled happily as Lola once more said that she wanted to quit her job to be with him. He still couldn't believe that she loved him that much that she really was going to do that.
"I love you.", he whispered to her, looking over at Cole when Ava asked him questions.
"Thank you.", Cole replied, slapping a smile into his face as he looked over at Ava. Sure, she seemed like a nice girl, but Cole just wasn't in the mood to even slightly talk about Mike.
"Bailey mainly came up with the idea for the veteran's center."

"Yeah I was pretty excited for the room and then you locked it! How dare you?", Emma giggled, winking at her wonderful husband. "I bet we'll both love it."
She suddenly groaned painfully, clenching her teeth together as she tightly squeezed into Sam's hand.
"Shit- get the doc. S-something feels wrong-"

Kai turned around to the cheering teenagers with a confused frown, not understanding what they were so happy about.
"Alright then, well we have to- oh.", he akwardly looked away, now knowing why the teenagers were cheering. A mistletoe.
And of course Austin and him were still holding hands.
I should let go of his hand... but I don't want to. Why can't I stop staring at him? I've had these thoughts before, no I am not crushing on him! How could I? I've only met him this morning and I'm not gay!
"It's eh, that way. Over there. Just follow me."

Rose grinned happily at her dad, pursing her lips for a moment as she tried to come up with a hint that would make him curious and not give the surprise away.
"well, whenever you will look at it, you will be reminded that we all love you and that we all are there for each other. Not just you for us, but also we for you."
As Billie said he'd make something for her too, she looked at him with big eyes and smiled softly. "Dad, did I already tell you that Billie is my bestest friend ever? And we will still be best friends when we're old. Like sixteen or so. Right billie?"

"wait, you got Bronson to wear a wig?", Raven laughed surprised, looking up into Tyler's eyes with a loving smile.
"we're talking about the same guy? Ex military major, three massive scars on his head, muscles like a puma, built like a tank? Bronson? Wow they must be really shipping us."
Grinning, she took out her phone and opened whatsapp. Over 20 new messages, all from coworkers during the last hour, in the Montana city police department chat.
Confirming so you all won't get a stroke from excitement - yes we're together ^-^ <3
She wrote quickly, grinning happily at Tyler.
What can I say, this sly fox went to rob the jewelry store, but stole my heart instead.
And the Chat exploded once again.
"just too funny", raven giggled, putting her phone away again and kissing Tyler gently. "and Wilde- I am as happy as I've never been ever before in my life.''

Ash sighed sadly, got up from the trunk and went to hug Emily gently, cuddling his face into her hair.
"you'll be fine", he whispered to her ear, before he looked at her with puppy eyes.
"look I have no problem with you being an emotional person... Just, there are situations that require to think before you react, and control your emotions a bit. I know how hard that is. I'm the third strongest demon out there. And I guess that probably is the reason why I sound angry without meaning to sometimes. I guess we just both have to learn to... Control the fire inside us ", he mumbled. "and believe me, I didn't like the idea to make you talk to your mother either, but I know what a pig head you are sometimes. You are a dogmatist with a skull as thick as alcatraz' walls, and while I'm admiring that about you most of the time, it can also break many chances if you don't watch it."
He gently stroked a streak of hair out of Emily's face and slightly shook his head.
"and I'm far from seeing you as a weak girl, girl. I see you as a strong, brave, beautiful young woman - who just sometimes gets out of hand a bit too much. You're actually a lot like a goddess I happen to know."
Winking, he smiled softly at her. "I love you, Emmy... And man I really, really, really loathe arguing with you..."

Ava kept smiling, but inside, she was weary - it was clear that nobody but Bailey really wanted to talk with Mike here. Well, at least it was a start, wasn't it?
At least one person who still wanted him in the family.
"hey, Mike", Bailey said with a soft grin, gently swatting his shoulder. "are you still that crazy about my strawberry yogurt? Last time you almost emptied the entire bowl all on your own."

Sam's eyes widened, and he raced off, almost running into the rest of his family, before he grabbed one of the docs by his coat and dragged him into the room with a scared "move, something's wrong!!"
Just biting his fingernails in panic as he watched Emma and the doc with big eyes.

Austin bit his lip for a moment, contemplating everything that had happened since this morning, before he took a quick breath and planted a small kiss on Kai's cheek.
" just to make them stop '', he coughed awkwardly, while he needed a second to be able to move and follow Kai in the direction he had pointed at.
Fucking butterflies-!

Jim just raised his eyebrow even higher at Rose's tip, just not being able to figure out what the gift could be.
"You got me super curious for tomorrow, sweetie.", he replied, letting out a soft chuckle when Rose mentioned her and Billie being best friends until they'd be old - old meaning 16 to her.
"I can already see that you two are really good friends, and I do believe it'll stay like that for quite some time."

"Yes I'm talking about Bronson. He even suggested wearing a dress to look sexier.", Tyler explained, laughing - quickly checking his phone as well.
"I've got a dozen missed calls from our dear boss... heh whoops. And all of the guys congratulating me. They told me that you never showed emotions and that you hardly spoke, but you were so different when we were on duty and I just- you know? I really fell for you."
Upon reading what Raven had replied to the police chat on whatsapp, he quickly typed a message too with a soft grin on his face.
What can I say? We all know that foxes adore bunnies ;) Gotta thank dear Bronson for helping me with trying to stay cool while talking to her. You, Sir, are a great Raven 2.
Tyler quickly attached one of the pictures of their boss wearing a black wig and fake eyelashes, before muting his phone and putting it away again.
"I'm so gonna get yelled at by Bronson. ", he winked, giving Raven a tight hug.
"I know what you mean. I feel the same way. Thank god we both do.", he mumbled, pulling her into a deep, loving kiss.
"I love you, you dumb bunny."

As Ash pulled Emily into his arms, she immediately buried her face into his chest, digging her fingers into the fabric of his shirt as if he were to vanish if she wouldn't hold on to him tightly.
"I know I'm stubborn... and I know that's bad. And I know I sometimes act like I don't care a little too much... but that's helped me get through my past, and now I have to do all this stuff and I'm always scared you might leave me because of things like this and I'm just...", she shook her head, pushing her face into Ash's chest. "I'm scared. I'm so scared of the future...", she whispered, a tone of embarrassment in her voice. Emily admitting she was scared. This would only make her appear even weaker than she already did.
"What if I make mistakes? What if I'm not a good mother? What if I'm not the wife you want me to be...?"
She took a deep breath, hugging Ash as tightly as possible before she finally looked up into his eyes.
"I'm sorry I immediately let my emotions take over and lash out at you when you in fact just wanted to help... I guess you're right. I'm really just a hurt, helpless little girl. Just know that I didn't mean what I said. You're great. You're the best... person, anyone could ever wish for to know. And you're the most perfect partner anyone could wish for."

"Oh hell yes!", Mike replied, a big grin appearing on his face as he turned around to Ava. "I'm telling you, her strawberry yogurt is amazing! You really have to taste it too! And Cole could just get it every single day - so unfaiiiir, right?"
Cole just smiled for a second at Mike before he went back to counting the dirty spots on - what should be - the entirely white floor.
"So, Ava -", Dylan mumbled, thinking to himself that he should just try. "Tell me, what was your first impression of asshole here? No offense, Mike."
"Eh... none taken."

The doctor quickly checked Emma, turning to Sam with a... somewhat sorrowful smile.
"Your daughter hasn't turned, so we'll need to perform a C-section. However we need to do it now, else I fear your wife won't make it. Stay with her, I'll try to get everything as fast as possible.", he explained to him, silent enough for Emma not to hear anything after he had mentioned the C-section. No need for her to panic even more.
When the doctor had left the room, Emma just stared at Sam with big, fearful eyes.
"No no no - not a C-section... no no no I... I can't- no-"

Kai just froze on the spot when Austin gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, feeling as if a energy beam was rocketing through his body.
Was it getting warmer?
He gulped akwardly, nervously running his hand through his hair while he lead Austin down some streets.
They were still holding hands.
Holding hands.
This feeling.
Oh my god. I can't be- no! I can't be g-gay... right?

"now, I think you two got this now", Rachel said with a soft smile before she pointed at a portal in a few feet distance. "use that to get back to earth whenever you're ready", she said, and disappeared, just to reappear right on her husband's lap.
"I'm back", she said, grinning gently as she kissed him quickly.
>>and I'm so gonna cuddle the hell out of you <<

Raven's eyes were sparkling brightly as she gently dug her fingers into Tyler's hair and kissed him deeply. "just as I fell for you, Wilde", she sighed happily, her eyes locked to his while she thought of all the days they had spent together, all those hours of talking about everything from nonsense to deep, personal topics, and all those dozens of times trusting eachother with their lives. Somewhere along the way, she had fallen; and she had fallen hard.
"I was different around you because i-... I didn't want you to stay away, unless everyone else. I don't know, after the things between dad and me I was scared to let anybody get close enough to hurt me. I didn't want to have it all happening again, and I knew I couldn't take another hit like that..."
Looking up into Tyler's eyes again with deep love making hers glitter, she gently cupped his face and kissed him once more.
"But you left me no chance. You're just- ... You stole my heart before I could even realize what was going on. And when I finally realized it, I didn't want it back. All I wanted was you. And to be honest I still can barely believe that this is real."
She was cuddling against him tightly, burying her face at his neck, and sighed happily.
" I love you, sly fox."

Ash frowned sadly, giving Emily his most heartwarming puppy eyes.
"Emmy, baby... Of course we will make mistakes. But they are a part of life, and if we try to understand eachother better and stick to those rules mom just gave us- I know we will make it, and I know we will be good parents."
Smiling lovingly, he gently tilted Emily's head up and looked deep into her eyes. "And you know why else you don't have to be scared of the future, sweetie? Because we have each other, and despite our arguments sometimes, we're a fantastic couple, baby."
He just softly ran his fingers through Emily's hair, before he leaned in to kiss her softly.
"We will be fine, and we will be good parents and a happy couple. After all we've already made it through worse, right? With a gentle smile, he squeezed Emily in a tight hug, before he softly tilted her head up to kiss her deeply.
"And Ems- you are a beautiful, brave, intelligent young woman. Never less."

Ava grinned awkwardly at Dylan, then at Mike, and lastly just lifted her shoulders.
"To be honest? I hated him. Loathed him. He was the biggest asshole I've ever met."
Smiling lovingly, she took Mike's hand,playing around with his fingers.
"I really enjoyed scaring the hell out of him. But then we had the late shift together, and I could let go of that leader facade... And with me, Mike changed. We ended up talking all night long, and when I needed him most, he was there."
She looked at the ground with a sad sigh for a moment, before back up at Mike, a loving smile once more forming on her face.
"I realised how similar we are. How we both acted like ice cold machines because we both...we both were just scared. And when I got to know the real Mike, I was absolutely defenseless. Against his sweet smile. The way he looks at me when he thinks I don't see it. I might not have fallen at first sight- but when I did, I fell deeper than i ever expected to be possible."
She looked up at Mike with a loving smile, and stood up on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "I love you, Mikey."

Sam took a deep breath to call himself down, then carefully cupped Emma's face and looked deep into her eyes.
"Emma, Emma, hey- listen- deep breath... Okay, there you go. My brother-in-law works at this hospital, and if they're clever they'll get him for this. And if they don't I'll make them. Macon is the best doctor you could imagine. His surgeries barely leave scars, and he never had a patient having complications after or during the surgery. No one ever died on his table. You will be fine, honey. I will be with you all the time, remember? I will protect you. It will be alright, I promise."

Austin furrowed his eyebrows at the difference feeling of fear and denial that rushed through him for just a moment. What the hell was this?! Ever since Kai has hit him with that energy blast, his feelings and senses seemed to take over on him as well. It was really confusing.
He stopped, sighing silently, and gently turned Kai around to him, locking his eyes to Kai's. "Kai? Listen- no matter what you feel, no matter to whom- you are a wonderful person, and perfect the way you are. You don't have to pretend to be somebody you are not, to no one. Especially not to yourself. I learned that from the bravest, sweetest and nicest boy I ever met."
Smiling gently, he stroked over his cheek for a moment, giving his hand a calming squeeze at the same time.

Jim grinned happily for a moment as Rachel appeared on his lap, immediately wrapping his arms around her and kissing her softly.
"Glad you're back.", he mumbled, his eyes sparkling dreamily as he gave her a kiss on her nosetip.
>>I have no problem with being cuddled at all. You know I'm all in for cuddles!<<, he replied to Rachel in his thoughts, slightly tilting his head.
"So - tomorrow is christmas right, and I was just wondering... what if somebody receives a super awesome gift but the gift they have made for that person isn't nearly as great? Do you get to do it over then?"

Tyler softly stroke over Raven's back, honestly feeling quite honored that Raven trusted him enough with her heart, even after she had been hurt that badly by her father.
"Baby, you won't have to be afraid that you'll ever get hurt again. I'm here, and I'm surely not planning on going anywhere if it doesn't include bringing you along.", he whispered into her ear, gently kissing her cheek.
"I love you. And I'd never hurt you. No matter what."

"Really?", Emily asked silently as she looked up into Ash's eyes, trying to hide her own tears. Ash was right. She sometimes was really emotional... but mostly just because she was so scared. And it terrified her to admit it.
"I will try my best... I'll try not to be as emotional so I don't annoy you with it anymore. I'm sorry.", she mumbled, digging her face into his chest once more.
"We... we really are a great couple, aren't we? And we'll be even greater parents and- we'll be fine.", she whispered, and even though she still sounded insecure about what the future would hold, it already was a start.
"I love you."

Mike happily kissed Ava back, mouthing 'I love you too' between their kisses, while Dylan just looked at Lola for a second before back at his brother and girlfriend.
"You know, I never really thought someone could make Mike understand what love really meant. I think you did, Ava. Be proud of that."

"No no no-", Emma kept mumbling, shaking her head, tears filling her eyes, her entire body shaking. "I almost d-died last time- no- I won't do this! No-", she aggressively freed her hands from Sam's, pulling them up to her face and hiding her eyes underneath her palms.
She had overcome her childbirth PTSD. Yes she had almost died at Emily's C-section. Yes she had lost Danny at Cole's. Yes both her and Dylan had almost died at his C-section...
She couldn't do another one. She was too terrified.
Though panic like this would only make it worse and even more impossible for her to birth Hope.
Why a C-section?
"I can't- I can't-"

Kai stared at Austin with big eyes for a moment, blinking a couple of times and then just shaking his head.
"Eh- thanks for the advice? But I'm fine.", he replied, smiling softly - or nervously - or both - as he pulled Austin along to a hidden road that lead into the forest.
"Come on. This is a shortcut."

Last edited:
Rachel chuckled softly, subtly rolling her eyes and shaking her head while she teleported herself and Jim on the couch at home.
Using him as a mattress, she smirked lovingly and kissed his nosetip.
"Honey, Christmas isn't about the gifts in the first place. It's about family, and being together. The gifts are just a way to show someone that you think of them, and that they mean something to you. The size or whatever doesn't matter. Don't worry about that, okay? You really don't have to."

Raven smiled lovingly as she looked deep into Tyler's eyes, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply.
"I know, sweetie. I'm not scared at all. I'm just incredibly happy right now."
Looking around, she realised that probably quite some time had already passed. Some were already gone home, some guys were sitting on the couch and discussing about soccer or football or whatever, and the rest of the family apparently had already cleaned up and was now standing and sitting around, exchanging about everyone's latest news. "Mh, Ty? The cinema tickets are for today evening, aren't they? We'll need a babysitter for Billie then."

Ash sighed silently as he buried his face into Emily's hair and gently stroked over her back.
"And I'll do my very very best to listen more closely and help you against your fears", he mumbled as he looked into her eyes with a sad smile.
Kissing her softly, he slightly lifted her up.
"I love you too, baby. We'll be totally fine. I'll make sure we will."

Ava's eyes were sparkling softly at what Dylan said to her and just gently wrapped her arm around Mike's waist.
"I didn't do anything special, though. Just tried to get to know the man underneath that facade. Just listened. I mean, wouldn't everyone do that?"
"Sadly, no", Bailey said silently, before she gave Mike a heartwarming smile, before she looked at the ground for a moment.
"Sadly, i'm no exception from that."
Looking back up Mike, she sighed silently. "Mike, I'm sorry. I knew you weren't yourself anymore after Coby had left because of your past. And even though I believed to know why you had changed like that from one day to another- because once again, someone had only seen your mistakes and not who you really are, and you were just sick of being judged by everyone you opened up to- I didn't try to talk to you, or do anything to make it better. I'm really sorry about that, Mike."
Holding out her hand to him for a handshake, she smiled sadly. "Do you think we can start over? I felt like we were friends sometime, and I'd be happy if we could be friends again."

Sam was just getting all worked up, when the doctor came in-
A surprisingly young man for a chef surgeon, with Platinum silver hair, eyes of the color of a clear sky during winter, and a totally calm look on his face.
"Emma, hi", he said with his voice like silk. "Please listen to me. I know you're scared, but look at me. I'm not the surgeon who screwed up your last C-sections. You will be fine, I promise you this, and you know what? I already performed a successful C-section on a couch in a haunted house. My oldest son. You can trust me, I am precise, I am quick, and I know my work."
All the time, he had been blocking Emma's sight with his wings, while two other docs had been doing whatever behind him, local anesthesia, maybe, and all of a sudden, when the crying of a baby filled the room, the doc just disappeared like a cloud of mist, just like one of the two others, making space for a doc who looked exactly the same as the other two, and was holding a crying baby girl in his arms. There was a bit blood on the baby and his hands, but it wasn't more than what was lost during a normal birth anyway.
Smiling softly at Emma, he let out a silent chuckle and gently lay the baby down in her arms. "I told you I'm good, Emma. Say hi to your daughter."

"Oh shit, are you planning to murder me there?", Austin joked while he went from plain holding Kai's hand to slowly working on intertwining their fingers.
"You know, I've actually never seen a forest before. Ain't that much greenery in New York. And the central park is nice, but it is what it is- a park."
His eyes widened at all the trees and bushes around. "Wow..."

"Alright then, if you say so.", Jim replied, stroking over Rachel's back while he enjoyed her warmth, leaning his head back with a peaceful sigh.
"So - what do you think of Tyler? You think he'll take good care of Raven?", he asked, frowning for a moment. Tyler really seemed like a nice guy, but Jim couldn't help but to feel anxious about Raven.
"Oh and baby-", he whispered, a soft smirk on his face as he leaned forwards to give his wife a kiss. "I love you."

"Ah yeah, you're right.", Tyler mumbled, thinking. "Well I could ask a friend- oh no he's in jail. Eh... what about... someone from work? Bronson? Or... ask your parents if Bill could sleep over at theirs or something?"

"Thank you.", Emily whispered, kissing Ash back before she just hugged him tightly once more.
"So... we're not mad at each other anymore, I hope?", she asked, looking up into his sparkling eyes with a soft, yet shy, smile.
"And I promise I'll never keep anything from you anymore, even when it's just because I was scared you'd leave... I might have some problems thinking rationally."

Mike blinked a couple of times at Bailey, honestly really surprised by what she had said, and shook her hand.
"Well I- it's still not an excuse for my behavior...", he mumbled, sighing silently. "I said things I shouldn't have, never, and I understand why my siblings aren't really... fond of me anymore."
"Good you noticed.", Cole mumbled, his arms crossed, leaning against the wall, clearly unamused that his brother was still trying to talk to him.
"Cole, c'mon... I apologized."
"Well, an apology doesn't fix what you broke. You really are an asshole and if you don't clearly show me otherwise - I won't accept your weak apology."
Dylan just interfered, not wanting that a quarrel would break out now, and just stepped in front of Cole, turned to Mike.
"I don't know what you said to our brother, however from knowing what you said to me, you must've really said stuff low down and hurtful to piss him off like this. I know Cole, and he can never hold a grudge for long. You want us to be all friends again, but an apology won't fix everything. Especially because you knew exactly what to say to make us feel bad."
"I-", Mike sighed, nodding. "I guess you're right."
"I am right."

Emma could only stare at the small, beautiful human in her arms, mesmerized by the sparkling eyes and the soft skin. She had seen babies before, her own, but being honest - none of them had captivated her from their first second of life on.
"She's beautiful...", Emma whispered, carefully hugging the tiny girl in her arms, looking up at her husband with big, sparkling eyes, a tear rolling down her cheek.
"Thank you.", she smiled softly at the doctor before taking one arm away from her daughter and stretching it out to take Sam's hand and to pull him towards her and their perfect child.
"Look at her. Isn't she beautiful?"

Kai's heart was racing.
Not because he was so happy to be out in nature - but because his fingers were intertwined with the ones of Austin, and because he had to keep himself in from breathing heavily because that'd just be akward and strange and he wouldn't want that.
"The forest here is beautiful. And Aegis, the village my parents, uncle and aunt established, is on a big meadow not far from here anymore. You should see this all in spring and summer. Okay it's always beautiful here."
Heartbeat fastening.
Slightly narrowing down the space between them, their shoulders only a couple of inches apart.
Why did he feel so weird? Weird, yet happy. Happy, yet nervous. Nervous, yet terrified.
What were all these emotions trying to tell him?!

Rachel took a moment to think about Tyler and Raven, before she spoke up to answer to Jim.
"I think they will be fine. They both have found what completes them in each other- Tyler found someone to keep him in track and remind him that the world holds more than unfair Fates and fighting, and Raven found someone to ground and focus her scattered mind and personality. I think they're really doing eachother good."
Smiling softly, she ran her fingers up Jim's belly- under his shirt, of course-, and kissed him back.
"I love you too, my love wolf."

"Oookay I'll call mom and dad later. He seems quite comfortable around them and rose, so they'll probably be the best choice to look after Billie. Then he has his friend there.", Raven said nodding, smiling happily as she planted a small kiss on Tyler's neck.
"That will be our first real date. Nervous?"
She winked, grinning softly. "I bet everyone in the cinema will be jealous of me because I got the most handsome and great guy by my side there."

Ash chuckled softly as he pulled Emily close and slowly wandered up her neck with a couple of kisses.
"Well, with you around, I'm not able to think rationally either", he mumbled smirking. "I love you, Emmy."

Bailey and Ava looked at eachother kind of worried, and while Ava tried to calm the situation between Dylan and Mike, Bailey went to gently take Cole's hand and take him a few feet away.
"Now, don't look at me like that", she said softly as she stroked over his back. "I'm not planning to try to talk you into making up with Mike. That's all your business, and your decision. I just wanted to try to cheer you up a bit, hot stuff. Hey... How can I bring that cute smile back into your pretty face, hmm?"

Sam smiled happily as he carefully stroked over Hope's little head, his hand looking so incredibly big beside this fragile, almost elfin little girl. "Wow, she's so tiny", he whispered mesmerized, with big eyes.
When she wrapped her little fingers around his much bigger one, he looked at Emma kind of intimidatedly. "What is she doing? Does she want me to stop?" However all his insecurities were blown away when he watched his daughter- his daughter- cuddle her face into his wife's chest.
"She's unusually small, but all signs are good that she's perfectly healthy and just a small little sweetheart", Mac explained with a soft smile, before he left the room again, while Sam laughed softly at Hope's cute expression as she looked up at Emma, grinning his funniest smile. "You think she has my smile?", He giggled.

Austin took a few deep breathes, pushing his hand on his chest, before he looked at Kai with a sorrowful frown.
"You're close to a heartattack again- calm the hell down- grr..."
Gently pushing his hand against Kai's racing heart,he looked deep into his eyes. "It's okay, breathe, man."

Jim just kissed Rachel deeply while she stroke over his abs, enjoying her soft touch, and sighed peacefully.
"I guess you're right, they'll be fine. But I don't want to talk about them now, but about you.", he mumbled, stroking a streak of hair behind Rachel's ear, smiling lovingly.
"How's my baby doing? And the baby inside of my baby?", he asked, winking, grinning as the joy of finding out about her pregnancy returned.
"Remember that if there's something I can do - you tell me!"

Tyler smirked, raising his eyebrows for a moment as he shook his head.
"Nah, if anyone's going to be jealous it'll be me.", he replied, chuckling. "Because you'll be paying the movie more attention than me."
He winked, making a cute pouty face for a second before he grinned again.
"And me - nervous? For our first date?", he repeated, pretending it to be something easy that didn't need worrying - though he couldn't keep that up for a long time.
"Hell yeah. I'm slightly starting to worry something might go wrong and your evening will be ruined. What if they'd cancel the movie?"

Emily closed her eyes, leaning her head back as Ash kissed her like that. He knew that was her weakness.
"Damn, Davis.", she mumbled, a soft smirk on her face as she pulled Ash into a deep kiss.
"I love you too, Ashley. More than I sometimes show."

Cole glanced over at Mike for a moment, still frowning deeply, his arms still crossed.
"I'm just so pissed at that ass right now! He thinks that if he'll apologize once everything will be rainbows and sunshine again, but it doesn't work like that, especially not after what he said.", he growled silently, taking his gaze off of his brother and looking at Bailey, letting out a sad sigh.
"I'm sorry I'm so grumpy, I didn't mean to...", he mumbled, smiling weakly at his fiancée. Just because he was mad as fuck at his brother didn't mean he'd have to take that out on Bailey.
"I know you don't have a problem with it, but I feel bad. Let's watch one of your favorite movies while we're cuddled up on the couch eating popcorn when we're home again, yeah?"

"She definitely has.", Emma replied, giggling softly as well, her eyes sparkling even brighter when she gave their daughter a kiss on her tiny little forehead.
"She's so beautiful...", she mumbled once more, hardly able to keep her eyes off of their beautiful daughter.
"Honey, do you want to hold her?", she asked, smiling proudly as she carefully pulled Sam closer and gently lay Hope inside of his arms.
"Now she looks even tinier than before... so cute... I love you, baby. And you too, Hope."

"How did you-", Kai wanted to ask, just stopping mid-sentence as Austin put his hand on his chest, and stared right into his eyes.
Wow. They were so beautiful.
His heartbeat slowly steadied a bit, all just because he kept staring into Austin's mesmerizing eyes.
Shit I've been staring too long!
He immediately looked down to the floor, taking a deep, yet silent breath before he just smiled akwardly.
"Guess winter is freaking me out a bit... heh."

Rachel chuckled softly as she cuddled against Jim tightly and closed her eyes for a moment.
"Don't worry, I will. But right now, we're both fine."
With a happy sigh, she just made his and her shirts disappear and cuddled into his bare chest, enjoying his warmth and closeness.
"Oh, honey, by the way-", she mumbled smiling while she softly stroked over his side. "I made mini cinnamon-apple-pies while you were busy. They're as big as cookies- but pies."
She grinned softly. "Figured I'd give my wonderful husband the best Christmas of his life."

"That's what you think", Raven laughed as she ran her nosetip over his shoulder for a moment, taking in his wonderful scent. "I won't be able to focus on the film at all, because I'll be too busy fangirling over my boyfriend."
Smiling softly,she kissed his cheek and gave him a gentle hug.
"And even if the cinema would but down and we'd end up in the pouring rain- my evening would still be perfect, because I got you by my side."

With a soft grin, Ash put his hands on her sides and pulled her close,running his nosetip over her collar bone.
"Hmmm, well Davis, I know your soft spots."
Smirking evil, he went on to kiss her jawline.
"So,future Mrs.Davis- what should we do about this situation now?"

Bailey smiled softly as she gently stroked over Cole's cheek and lastly kissed him softly.
"Hey, it's okay. I can deal with a bit grumpyness, hot stuff."
She just gave him a tight hug, hoping to somehow comfort him like this, and nodded at his suggestion.
"If I can use you as my pillow, okay", she chuckled softly, before her entire face lit up into a loving smile.
"Hey, by the way honey- I was thinking, for the opening dance on our wedding, what about our song? It's a waltz, and it certainly is a special song, minding that we came together when we danced on that. What do you think?"

Sam's eyes were glowing from the sunshine that broke through them when he carefully held Hope in his left arm, using his right one to softly run it over Emma's surgery wound to heal it.
He just hoped Emily and Ash would come back soon...
"Webothlove you endlessly, too, don't we, little Hope?", He whispered happily, almost starting to cry because he was so touched when Hope ran her tiny fingers over his cheek.
And dug into his hair.
"Hey...I know it's long, but don't- argh- don't pull!", He chuckled softly, freeing his hair from her fingers. "You perfect little princess...", He whispered softly, leaning his head against Emma's shoulder with a peaceful sigh, while Hope looked at her parents with her deep, slate grey eyes full of wonder as she reached up to stroke over her mother's cheek as well with sparkling eyes.

"My surname is Chase, not Winter", Austin chuckled with a soft smile as he winked at Kai and pulled him a tiny bit closer, trying to establish eye contact again while he slightly tilted his head to the side.
"You have such a sweet smile...", He mumbled silently, before he cleared his throat. "Eh, where were we? Meeting your parents to ask about Christmas tomorrow?"

Jim was happily stroking over Rachel's soft skin when his eyes widened happily and a soft grin appeared on his face.
"You made cookie-sized cinnamon-apple-pies!?", he repeated, happily giving her a tight hug.
"You're the best!"
His face lit up once more as he remembered something he was quite proud of if he would be honest.
"I learned some christmas songs by heart, and I have to admit - they're boring as fuck but it's christmas tradition to sing them, right? I mean that's what the internet site said."

"You'd choose fangirling over me over fangirling over Loki or Thor? I really hit the jackpot.", Tyler replied, chuckling as he gave Raven one of his big smiles before he just stared into her eyes for a moment.
"Instead of singing in the rain, we'll be kissing."

Emily's breaths were short yet deep, hardly able to focus on anything when Ash touched her. He knew exactly what to do to drive her crazy.
"You mean hubby-driving-me-crazy situation or the Ems-mom situation?", she asked, softly pushing herself against Ash. Taking in his wonderful familiar scent and enjoying his warmth, she just quickly kissed his neck - and maybe she even shortly nibbled on it. He knew how to tease, well she knew exactly what to do to drive him crazy too.

"I was actually thinking the same.", Cole replied, smiling dreamily as he imagined what Bailey would look like when she would walk down the aisle towards him... hopefully he wouldn't faint.
"I honestly can't wait... people will say we're too young and that our love isn't made to last, and that we shouldn't tie the knot that early - but I just know it's the right thing to do. And I'd die if you'd leave me, heh."

Emma had promised herself she wouldn't cry... but she couldn't help it. That look on Sam's face was more than she could have ever hoped for. Their daughter was more than perfect... this moment was perfect.
"Oh baby...", she whispered softly while she wiped one of her tears away.
"Look how beautiful she is. She's just so perfect... just look at our precious angel..."

How did he know I meant him? No he didn't. He was probably joking. Yeah. Yeah. Wait. Why did I even mean that? I'm not gay. He's just... so handsome... and sweet... and damn I want to kiss him.
Kai suddenly frowned surprised and confused at the same time, shaking his head.
What the fuck? I am straight! STRAIGHT! Not gay!
"Eh yeah- eh thanks. You- you too.", he mumbled when Austin complimented his smile, just clearing his throat as well and pointing into the direction they had to go.
"It's only a few more minutes 'till we're there. My parents are probably still at my sister's house, so we'll first look for them there. Maybe there's still some food left we could snatch."

Rachel chuckled softly as she ran her fingers through his hair once and kissed him deeply.
"You wanna try one?", She asked grinning, quickly got up and got one of the mini-cinnamon-apple-pies out of a box in the kitchen.
As she came back, she lay down beside Jim again and held it in front of his mouth with a soft grin. "There you go. And man that's so sweet of you! Which ones did you learn?"
Her eyes were sparkling brightly as she planted a small kiss on his nosetip.
"You know, I'm really touched by how much effordyou put into being a good dad and husband. I love you so much, honey. And you're really doing amazingly."

"I'll kiss you without rain as well!", Raven giggled softly as she kissed Tyler deeply, cuddling against him at the same time.
"Wait until you meet my uncle- I'm not kidding, he looks like thor, or Chris hemsworth. It's really weird, they could be twins!"
Smirking softly, she ran her fingers over his chest for a moment. "By the way- did I mention I can see in the dark really well as a vampire? And I have to admit that I really enjoyed the sight of my shirt- and pantless Wilde last night."

"What about both?", Ash chuckled with an evil smirk as he took a deep breath to get over Emily's neck-thing there.
"I suggest we at first go see your mom, and then I could show you our house... And we could continue this here."

"Oh baby, I feel exactly the same", Bailey whispered with a soft, loving smile as she cuddled against Cole tightly and gave him a quick kiss.
"My family called me crazy when I told them about our engagement, but I just know you're the one. Sure, we're still quite young, only waiting for me to finally turn 18 in a week... But when it's right, it's right. I've found my other half in you, and hell I don't ever want to lose you. I mean, you're handsome as hell, you're funny and caring and clever and loyal... You're everything I could have ever dreamed of."
Leaning her head against his chest with a soft smile, she looked up into his eyes.
"I love you, Cole. So much. And I can't wait for our wedding, baby."

"She's just as beautiful as you", Sam whispered with tears in his eyes, before he lay hope back into Emma's arms and softly kissed boths foreheads.
"I'll quickly tell our kids everything went well", he whispered lovingly, got up from the bed and silently opened the door,still with tears in his eyes and one running down his cheek.
"Hey guys", he whispered, looking at everyone fr a moment.
"Do you want to meet your little sister? You won't believe how tiny and cute she is!"

Austin however didn't move an inch, and just pulled Kai into his arms, took a deep breath and planted the shortest of pecks on his lips, before he awlwrdly cleared his throat and let go,already half over the meadow as he looked back at Kai.
>>I'm sorry... I don't want to make you feel awkward... You're just really amazing and...yeah...<< He didn't know if this weird sort of connection was a two-way-road, neither did he know if he wanted it to be one. But it was just the truth. "So eh...which is your sister's house?"

Jim carefully took a bite, making sure he wouldn't bite into Rachel's fingers, and making sure there was still half of the pie left for her.
"Oh...my...god. This is fucking delicious! Best thing I ever tasted! Besides your lips, but damn!"
He looked at with happy, sparkling eyes, smiling widely as he wrapped one arm around Rachel to pull her closer, using his free hand to stroke over her belly.
"I learned... what was the name of that song again? Oh yeah, Jingle Bells. And We wish you a happy christmas, and some song that goes like 'It's the time to be jolly la la la la la' or something. Gave up after learning those three, they bored me quite a lot... but hey at least I know some now!"
His soft smirk turned into a proud, modest one when Rachel complimented his efforts.
"So you noticed?", he asked excitedly. "I'm even trying to learn how to braid hair but it honestly confuses me. So instead I've been reading stuff on how to play with stuffed animals. That's what children like to do, right? Like you make funny voices for each and every one and they go to tea parties?"

Tyler blushed to a deep red at Rachel's comment, gulping akwardly.
"Ah yeah 'bout that- I'm used to sleeping like that and you said you wouldn't come to bed and else I would've put on a shirt and some joggers and not just my... boxers. Eh- I just hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable. Didn't intend to do so.", he explained, running his hand through his hair and smiling at Raven.
"Okay though I mean I didn't mind it, but you know, if you don't feel comfortable with it just tell me."

Emily seductively bit her lip before she nodded, making her way to the portal that would send her and Ash back.
"That sounds like a great idea. I cannot wait for you to show me our new house. I bet it'll be fun.", she winked, waiting for him to catch up so they could make their way back to the hospital.

Cole smiled softly, wrapping his arms around Bailey's waist to give her a tight hug.
"You know, I think everybody will call us crazy when they'd hear about us being engaged at such a young age... but who cares? I got you, and that's all that matters. I couldn't care less about other people's opinions, even if they are from family.", he replied, gently stroking over her soft cheek - not even noticing his father announcing Hope's birth. Cole was too distracted by Bailey that he wasn't able to notice anything else besides her.

Dylan immediately turned away from his and Mike's argument, immediately grabbing Lola's hand and squeezing it excitedly.
"Oh my god, Sam! I'm so excited! How is mom doing? You worried us quite a lot when you stormed out of the room in panic. She didn't panic herself, did she?"
"Am I allowed to go see her too?", Mike asked silently, half hiding behind Ava - though Ava really wasn't the best hiding spot.

Heartbeat racing faster than ever.
Thoughts in pure chaos.
Body paralyzed.
The feeling of floating filling the body.
What the hell was this?
>>Did you- how? W-why? Ah-<<
Okay.
Kai just screamed in his thoughts. And he sounded like a girl.
That however wasn't the main thing to worry about.
There was quite a lot he needed to worry about.
Austin had just kissed Kai.
Like... what?
He was just very confused.
And dizzy.
And hardly able to breathe.
"B-b-but-"

Smiling happily, Rachel took the other half of the pie and grinned softly when Jim told her about the songs he had learned.
Yeah, there had been times when it had been hard.
There had been times when she had been so scared that they wouldn't make it. That they would end up broken and apart, grieving over a love that was made to last, but built on too weak ground.
But by now?
By now she knew that nothing would ever be able to tear them apart, and they would oercome every obstacle- together.
"Of course I noticed", she mumbled lovingly while softly stroked through Jim's hair and pulled him into a gentle kiss.
"You have been so open and easy lately. And it seems like you're feeling a lot better as well. It's so nice to see you so happy, my lone wolf."
With a happy sigh, she just cuddled against Jim as tightly as possible, closing her eyes peacefully. "You have no idea how incredibly happy you make me, baby.", She whispered, softly tracing the lines of his tattoos with her finger. Almost five years and she was still just as in love as on their first day. Maybe even more. "Mr.Davis? I ought to let you know about the strong amorous feelings your presence is waking in my conscience", she giggled. "I love you."

Raven chuckled softly as she just shook her head and ruffled Tyler's hair, winking at him.
"Hey, who would I be to judge? I normally sleep naked."
She laughed softly at Tyler's face, who looked half terrified and half as if he was about to drool at the sheer imagination.
"Tell me if you mind", she said winking, raising one eyebrow at him with a evil grin. "What? Got no problem with that, I'm confident about my body. I know that's sooooo out of fashion, but I know I don't look bad. And a healthy self-confidence never harmed anyone, right?"

Grinning lovingly, Ash just picked Emily up and carried her through the portal, however not without kissing her neck once more.
"Okay, ready, sweetie?", He asked with a soft smile as he put her down in front of the hospital again.
"And- if you aren't ready to talk to your mom yet... I won't force you, okay? Just please promise me to do it one day."

Bailey just stared up into Cole's eyes with a loving smile, gently running her fingers down his arm and taking his hand.
"I know that feeling baby. I feel just the same."
She noticed Sam coming out,and saying something, but to be honest she was too captivated by her fiance to do anything else than stare at him with sparkling eyes.
"I bet our wedding night will be everything but boring", she chuckled winking. "After all, with such a handsome groom-"

"She did panic a bit,but we got it all sorted out and fixed", Sam said to Dylan with a soft smile, stepping aside a bit so Lola and him could go inside and meet Emma and hope. As Mike spoke up, Sam remained silent for a few seconds, while he slightly tilted his head to the side as if he needed a moment to understand that even Mike had come.
However soon enough, a warm smile lit up his face and he nodded slowly.
"What a day... Not only my daughter was born- but my lost son returned as well. It's good to have you back, Mike."
He have him a gentle oat on the back, before he wrapped his arms around Mike and Ava and led them into the room personally. "Well...meet your little sister Hope."

Austin furrowed his eyebrows worriedly as he quickly went back to Kai and once more tried to calm him down with his eyes.
"Well, I'm used to having some effect on people around me, but none of that strength, usually.", He mumbled with a soft smirk, raising one eyebrow playfully.
One thing was clear- if Kai would have really minded, he would have reacted differently. Told him to back off, that he wasn't into guys, something of that kind.
But instead he was getting all worked up like this had been his first kiss. -oh.
"Dont look at me like that, I'm normally a better kisser! But you just made me nervous."
With gently sparkling eyes, he leaned his forehead against Kai's. "Last chance to push me away", he whispered, giving him a few seconds before he crushed him against his chest and kissed him- for real, this time, his eyes closing slowly as he softened his kiss a bit and gently ran his fingers through Kai's hair. "Love me or hate me, but damn boy you are amazing..."

Jim was dreamily staring at Rachel when she spoke, once again captivated by her beautiful eyes that sparkled like diamonds.
He could just stay like this forever. His wonderful wife in his arms, just cuddling and talking to each other.
"I'm really trying and even though it's hard, I do it for you.", he replied, a soft smile on his face as he stroke a streak of hair out of her face.
"Well isn't it a good thing that you awaken the same amorous feelings then.", he winked, softly pulling her into a kiss. "I love you too, baby. I can't say it often enough."

"Oh well, I ain't got no problem with that either.", Tyler replied, smirking mischievously at Raven. "Haven't slept naked anymore since I've had to move into my pretty 'house'.", he winked, smiling softly.
"And there's nothing wrong with a little self-confidence, as long as people don't start acting cocky and like they're the best. Like I know I'm not bad-looking, but I don't brag about it to others. Knew a guy who used to do that, really an asshole."

Emily smiled softly at Ash, grabbing his hand and intertwining their fingers.
"Thank you, honey.", she replied. "I'm not really in the mood to talk to my mother right now, but I'll do it. Not today or tomorrow, but soon. I promise."
She cuddled against his side for a moment before she softly dragged him with her, raising an eyebrow as she only saw Cole and Bailey standing in the hallway.
"Where did the others go?"

"C'mon, our nights are never boring. Pillow fight!", Cole chuckled, winking. "Though you're right - just hoping your beauty won't overshadow my handsomeness." He let out another chuckle, his eyes sparkling more and more, showing a beautiful nightsky.
"I gotta be honest with you... your beauty overshadows anything and everyone."
He pulled her a bit closer, into a soft kiss, just cuddling against her with a happy smile.
"I love you, Bailey. Like crazy."

Both Dylan and Mike were staring at the little girl with huge eyes, cute, proud smiles on their happy faces.
"She is so tiny!", Dylan exclaimed, his eyes widening even more when his mother turned to him with a big, proud smile.
"Isn't she beautiful?"
"She is! Man, she's even smaller than Emily was!"
Mike too slowly approached, Emma welcoming him with a warm smile and motioning him to come forward.
"Hi there little one-", he greeted the baby, a soft smile appearing on his face.
He would never let Hope down. Ever. And that he promised on his life.

Kai didn't know what to do. He wasn't able to move. He wasn't able to do anything.
He could only stare at Austin.
He didn't know if it was fear that was filling his body, or if it was something else, but he for sure knew he was freaking out.
"I-", he mumbled, his breath fastening even more when he himself pushed his body against Austin's and kissed him.
He really had no idea what he was doing.
He just knew he wanted to be as close to Austin as possible.
I'm so freaking out. Oh my god. Oh my god. Help. What am I doing? What is happening? Oh my god-

Rachel smiled lovingly as she cuddled against Jim a bit tighter and kissed his chest.
"I'm really proud of you honey", she whispered softly and rested her head on his shoulder for a moment,before she looked at him with spakrling eyes again.
Wow, this perfectly imperfect man,with all his scars and wounds, and that heart of gold...he was her husband. Still hard to believe sometimes.
She just loved everything about him, from his invulnerable body to his fragile heart. "It's you-...", She whispered softly. "It's you I have been missing all my life until we met."

"100% agreed", Raven said nodding at what Tyler had mentioned about not bragging around.
A look around showed her that everyone had apparently gone home by now, and Billie and Rose were busy playing with toys planes- her fine ears could hear their voices.
With a soft grin, she used that perfect opportunity to slide her fingers up his abs, tracing every muscle with her finger, up to his chest, over his collarbone and up his neck- lastly pulling him into a deep kiss.
"I can't wait for bedtime", she whispered with a mischievous grin.
"Then I can stare at my handsome boyfriend without that shirt there in the way."

"I'll remind you of that promise", Ash said with a soft smile, yet a certain seriousness in his voice as well.
As everyone who had previously been in the hallway was just gone,he raised one eyebrow at Cole and Bailey.
"Looks like these two are to busy crushing on each other to notice anything else", he chuckled. "I hey they're already in the room, I can scent them from behind the door."

"Oh Colin, I love you just as much."
Bailey grinned mischievously as luck once again was on her side, and a nurse just pushed an empty bed past them in just the right moment.
Bailey grabbed the pillow and swatted it gently into Cole's face, laughing happily.
"You lose", she giggled, before she kissed him softly and cuddled against his chest.
"You know what I've always wanted to ask you?", She chuckled silently, seeming a tad awkward. "My Mom is from Spain, and I learned Spanish along with American. Grew up bilingual, because of Mom's and Dad's different ethnicities. And I was kind of curious if you learned pashto or Dari or so from your father- despite him being an asshole and everything." She chuckled softly. "I have this Afghan guy in my psychology class,and his English is really rudimentary yet. So I figured I might learn a bit from you- if you speak it- and make communication a bit easier."

Sam smiled proudly as he watched his sons and his little daughter, and was so close to crying all over again when he saw the look on Mike's face. Yeah, he was a good boy, after all.
"Can I hold her?", Lola asked with a loving smile, and Sam just nodded,carefully picked hope up and lay her down in Lola's arms- who inmediately seemed to flip a switch when the little girl started crying silently.
She just gently moved her arms, singing a soft Melody in polinesian to hope.
"He nani lua ‘ole
Ku’u wehi o nâ lani
He kilohana ‘oe
Na’u e pûlama mau
Ho’olu i ka poli e
Mehana i ke anu e..."

Looking up at Dylan with happily sparkling eyes, she lifted her shoulders. "She's so cute...!"

Austin just hugged Kai tightly to calm him down, gently resting his chin on his head as he remained silent for a while.
Lastly, he looked down into Kai's eyes with a understanding smile and softly stroked over his cheek for a moment.
"I know how terrifying it feels to realize that you aren't straight. But trust me, you will be fine. I promise."

Last edited:
Jim looked at Rachel with big, sparkling eyes, a soft smile on his face as he kissed her nosetip and hugged her tightly once more.
"I used to wish that my past wouldn't have been like it was... but now, I couldn't be happier about it. After all, everything that happened lead me to you. And even if most people don't believe in it, and it might be cheesy - I'm still calling it faith."
He gently stroke over her back, drawing some hearts with his fingertips, his eyes sparkling like the ones of a happy child.
"By the way, have I told you yet how beautiful you are? Probably did, didn't I? Good thing I never get tired of repeating things. You're beautiful. B-e-a-u-tiful. And dat booty.", he winked, chuckling softly for a moment before he just lovingly looked deep into her eyes, lastly kissing her passionately.
"Devushka ty krasivaya i ya lyublyu tebya bol'she, chem kogda-libo. Yeah, I saw the way you drooled when I spoke Russian. Always thought I learned it for nothing. And here I am, making my wife drool by telling her how much I love her in a different language."

"Well if that shirt is annoying you so much then why don't you just pull it off?", Tyler asked, giving Rachel a quick, mischievous grin before he put his hands on her waist, sliding down onto her hips and pulling her into a deep kiss.
"Now I can finally admit how crazy you drive me. Though our boss sometimes drives me crazy too... but not in the way you do."

Emily giggled softly at her brother and his fiancée, glad that her ship was sailing at high winds. Yeah - she had shipped them from the first time Cole introduced her to the family. And god they were just perfect for each other.
"Alright.", she mumbled as she turned back to Ash, giving his hand a soft squeeze.
"Should we- should we go inside then too?"

"The only times my father talked to me was when he wanted something from me. 'Hey Cole, why don't you go buy me some crack?', 'Hey boy - give me a beer', 'Cole - hand me my belt'...", Cole replied, shaking his head as he tried to rid himself of the anger he towards his father which still carried inside.
"I taught myself Dari. The only thing is that it's such a difficult language, you'll need approximately ten years until you're able to pronounce your own name correctly."
Cole smiled softly, playfully raising an eyebrow.
"Already planning on replacing me with another Arab?"

Dylan nodded at Lola's words, knowing that his fiancée had meant Hope, when he had meant her. Damn, she really was cute... and just how she looked at the baby...
"Look at her ears! So cute how they're slightly bigger than what would fit her size. But, like they say with dogs - she'll grow into them!", Mike chuckled, smiling happily at his little half-sister, gently grabbing Ava's hand and pulling her a bit closer.
"Mom? This probably isn't the best place to do it but would be weird if someone you don't know would ask to hold the baby, so this is my girlfriend, Ava-"
Emma exhaustedly lifted her head up from the pillow, a soft smile on her face as she looked at the small, pretty woman that was standing next to her son.
"So nice to meet you, Ava. I'm Emma, and you're gorgeous."

Kai gently pushed Austin away from him, shaking.
"D-don't come too close, I'm scared I will hurt you-", he mumbled, wrapping his arms around himself as if he were hugging himself.
What should he do now?!
What would he tell his parents?
How would they react?
Was he really gay or-
He looked at Austin again and nodded at himself.
Nah.
Definitely gay.

Rachel just grinned happily as she blushed brightly and hid her face in Jim's chest with a silent squeal.
"Stop giving me wobbly knees, you silver-tongued devil!", She giggled like a crushing girl... which she honestly wasn't far away from being right now.
Goddam did he have to get better and better with every passing minute?!
Too late, she noticed that her by now heavily risen body temperature had left black burns on the couch before she could calm herself down.
"Whoops", she chuckled awkwardly, before she grinned evil and just pulled Jim as close as possible- by his butt.
"All about that base, eh?", She mumbled to his ear, continuing in polish. "Jesteś najgorętszą rzeczą w piekle, przystojny."

Raven just let out a silent scoff before she pulled Tyler closer by the edge of his pants and kissed his neck. "What happened to the three-dates-before-any-sort-of-fun-rule you hear about in every soon movie?", She whispered to his ear, just making his shirt vanish with a snap of her fingers and a lopsided grin. "Who knows, I might be a succubus, or a siren! They are a lot of fun if you know what I mean, but absolutely deadly if you aren't on their no-kill-list. I could be trying to lure you into your death." She winked. "Or even worse- lure into a bunch of fun! You might be in serious danger, Harris."

Ash nodded at emily, and gave her a reasurring smile as he softly softly kissed her cheek.
And knocked on the door.
Didn't take a second for Sam to open it.
"Ash, Emily! Come on in! Meet the cutest little baby girl ever. Guys...this is Hope."

"Hell no, Dr.Sexy", Bailey chuckled with a loving smile as she pulled Cole into a tight hug, hoping the memories of his father hadn't hurt him to much now. After all she hasn't intended to wake bad memories. At all.
"Come here, beard stubble", she sighed happily as she kissed him gently, her fingers carefully running over his back... Where she could still feel one or another old scar. "I can't believe you chose me. Out of all those people you could have fallen in love with. Me. That's just... Wow. I mean, I'm just a little half-djinn, really nothing special in a world like this, and you're some amazing astral being, not to mention a god of your own world, and just an amazing person. can you imagine how that makes me feel?"
Most people would probably have expected Bailey to start crying and admit that she felt tiny and worthless compared to him, but quite the contrary was the case: she was looking up at Cole with brightly sparkling eyes, an expression of pure love on her face. "Like the most special and happiest girl in the world."

Ava smiled softly at Emma, her eyes sparkling gently.
"It's so great to meet you, Mrs.Anderson", Ava said silently, so she wouldn't disturb Hope.
At the same time, she was wondering if her relatively strong Russian accent sounded weird for American native speaker's ears. For whatever reason. She just couldn't help overanalyzing every possible thing that could go wrong and make Mike's family hate her.
When her phone vibrated in her pocket, she quickly took it out and checked up if it was the message she had been hoping for... Followed by a breathless "o moy bog-!" With wide eyes, she held her phone to Mike, so she could read the message... The message from her brother, who had replied only ten minutes after she had texted him, pleading for a second chance.
Hel - 3:46 pm
встретите меня на нашей детской площадке.
Only now, she got that Mike probably couldn't read that.
"He agrees to meet and talk things over!!"
With happy tears in her eyes, she jumped into Mike's arms, hugging him as tightly as possible. "Thank you Mikey. Thank you...I would have never had the courage to text him if you hadn't been. Spasibo... Spasibo..."

Austin just smiled softly as he closed his eyes and a scarlet red shield, surrounding him like an aura, turned visible for a moment.
"You can't hurt me with your energy flashes", he mumbled calmly and gently touched the back of Kai's hand with his fingers. "See? I'm fine. Kai, please listen- you are perfect the way you are. And your orientation won't change a thing about that. Okay?"
He spread his arms with an understanding smile, his eyes sparkling softly. "Need a hug, pretty boy?"

"Mhm last time I checked my tongue was still light pink.", Jim replied, chuckling softly for a moment - smirking as Rachel pulled him closer.
"I've come to notice that you really enjoy touching my butt. Not that I do not enjoy, after all I love touching your perfect, soft butt too."
He winked, making a pouty face at his wife as she spoke up in Polish.
"Not fair! I don't speak Polish. And even though I have no idea what you just said, it's still fucking sexy.", he mumbled, his lip softly brushing her ear.
"Babe, you know what? A human body has 207 bones. When I'm with you I got 208.", he winked, smirking cheesily - yet blushing softly, just running his hand through his hair.
"I love you."

"You're the one that started it.", Tyler just lifted his head, looking away for a moment - smirking as Raven started talking about luring him into his death.
"Lure me into a bunch of fun, hm? What deadly punishments are we talking about here? Pillowfights? Watching sobby romance movies? Oh my god - or are you talking about..."
His face gained an overly exaggerated, terrified expression, his eyes widening as much as possible.
"...tickling me to death!?"
Gasping, he lifted his hands to his mouth, shaking his head.
"Oh no!"
Falling down on his knees in front of her, pulling at her shirt, he looked at her with big, puppy eyes, a soft grin on his face.
"My beloved woman, everything but the tickling! What have I done to anger you? Is it the handsomeness? Cuteness? Awesomeness perhaps?
I would suggest punishing me with lots of cuddles and kisses, mylady!"

Emily slowly made her way inside, standing up on her tiptoes to see the baby, immediately hiding behind Ash once she had caught a glimpse.
"Cute.", she mumbled to her mom, turning to Sam with a big smile on her face.
"She's beautiful, Sam. I can totally understand why you're so proud. She's really sweet!", she quickly hugged him to congratulate, hiding behind Ash once she had let go of her stepfather.

Cole smiled lovingly at his future wife, happily pulling her closer when she told him how happy he made her feel.
"Well to other people you might only be a half-djinn and nothing too special, but to me you're my world."
He softly stroke over her cheek before kissing her, sighing dreamily.
"You could've been homeless and I wouldn't have cared. At first sight. Immediately at first sight you had my heart. And you know when an unicorn finds their soulmate, they stay with them until the end. Our hearts are connected, and if you'd get hurt, I'd feel it too. If you'd die - so would I."
He kissed Bailey's forehead, afterwards leaning his own against it, closing his eyes.
"And don't ever think that you're not special. You're the most special person in my entire life, and I will only love one other girl after you. Our daughter.", he winked, a soft smile on his face as he pulled her into a deep kiss.
"Man, I love you. Look at you. So beautiful and special. I really love you. You know that? Like for real."

"Oh my god, Ava-", Mike mumbled, happily wrapping his arms around her and giving her a tight hug. "I am so happy for you! It'll all be fine, trust me! And I'll accompany you if you want to, okay honey?"
He happily kissed his girlfriend, smiling proudly at her.
She had overcome her fear because of him... he felt really proud right now.
"I'm really proud of you."

Kai just pushed himself into Austin's arms, still shaking.
It was not that he had a problem with being gay.
It was that he was frightened to be gay. What would everybody say? What would his siblings say? His parents?! Would they throw him out of the house? Never want to talk to him again?
"...I'm scared.", he mumbled silently, taking a deep breath to calm down. "I- you- I just- you know?"

"you!", Rachel giggled at his joke, softly shoving Jim with her free hand- as the other one was still tracing his abs. Just the movement of his muscles under her fingers when she pushed him away almost drove her crazy.
"And yeah- your butt is sexy. Though i still love your eyes and smile the most about your looks", she mumbled happily, before she kissed him deeply. "And just everything else about you. You're everything to me, Jimmie. I love you too."

Another amused scoff came from Raven, before she just pushed Tyler down on the floor, kneeling above him with an evil grin as she held up her hands...
And tickled the hell out of him.
"Too late, Wilde, your punishment will be eternal tickling, and there's no way to stop me!"
She laughed happily as she gently ran her fingers through Tyler's hair for a moment, her eyes sparkling.
"Mhh why do you just sell so good...", she mumbled grinning, and poked her nosetip against his.
"C'mon, you sly fox, there are better places to cuddle than the ground. The bed, for example."
Winking,she got up, pulled Tyler up with her,and changed while pulling him with her into the bedroom.
"Hey Ty- I love you", she mumbled happily as she cuddled against him. "You know, I should arrest you for weaponed robbery. After all you stole my heart- weaponed with your sweet smile."

Sam smiled softly at his stepdaughter and gently gave her a pat on the back for a moment.
"Emily, it's so nice you came. She's perfect, isn't she?"
He smiled lovingly at Hope, who immediately smiled back, before he turned to Emily again. "And you two are doing good, too? How are Jasmine and Benny? How's it going with moving back to Montana? You've really been gone for too long, Emmy."
Meanwhile, Ash want forwards to give Emma a gentle, careful hug and squatted down on her bedside for a moment with a kind of disappointed face.
"Congratulations, Emma. She's a precious little thing."
Sighing silently, he gently rested his fingertips on the back of her hand and frowned slightly- rather hurt than angry.
"Emma- I know what you think about me,and I do understand it. However nothing about it is true. I neither baby trapped Emily, nor did I ever plan this all to happen so early. We protected, both of us, and it went wrong. There is just no 100% safe way to protect. These two babies were an accident. Nonetheless, I love them. They are my family now, and I will protect them. So if you once again want to attack someone because you think I had planned all this like some evil genius- I'm asking you to take it out on me, not them. Talk to me, Emma. Act like an adult, for God's sake, and stop talking about me behind my back. And at least give me a chance. I'm not what you see me as, or have you ever seen me not caring for Emily or our children? I'm always there, I do everything for them, I built our house with my own two hands, on my own, to make sure it would be no less than perfect. I don't deserve being accused by you like that. And of course I understand you are scared. Hell we all are. But Emily and our kids will be fine, and if it costs my life. So please think twice if I'm really that much of an asshole as you think."
He just gave her hand a gentle squeeze, a serious, yet calm expression on his face, just as his voice had stayed calm all the time. He didn't want to argue. He just wanted to have this one thing cleared.

"I know", Bailey whispered with a loving smile as she gently stroked over Cole's cheek, looking up into his eyes.
"It's hard to believe sometimes, that there's someone so special and extraordinary, who loves me so much...but every time I look into your eyes and see how they start sparkling when you look at me... I feel it. And I feel the same", she whispered lovingly.
Finally, she came to realize that everyone was just gone.
"Eh, honey- I believe we missed something. Look around, were alone! I bet Hope's there!"

"I could only do this because of you", Ava whispered happily as she cuddled against Mike tightly and suppressed a few happy tears from spilling.
Taking his hands, she look up at him with an insecure smile.
"And I'd be glad if you would come with me. I'm...kinda scared, you know?"

Austin just nodded in silence, gently resting his cheek on Kai's head as he have him a tight hug.
God he was still scared, at least I front of his mother. She had no idea he was hay, otherwise she probably would have already heaten the hell out of him- again.
But he better wouldn't tell Kai that. That would only scare him even more.
"Hey, there's no pressure to come out to anyone", he whispered softly. "If you aren't ready to come out yet, just don't. You know how good I am at pretending. We will just pretend to be nothing more than friends in public, until you're ready to tell the people around you the truth. You're not alone in this, okay?"
He planted a soft kiss on Kai's forehead and looked deep into his eyes for a moment. "You will be fine. I will make sure you will. Okay?"

Jim's eyes lit up a bit when Rachel kissed him, just smiling lovingly at her, amazement and excitement written on his face.
He still got as excited as a little puppy when Rachel told him that she loved him, and he was still amazed by it.
She loved him.
The more imperfect than perfect guy, the one with dozens of flaws, the one who still feared her replacing him, the one with doubts and so much more.
She loved everything about him. And he had never been able to understand how someone could love him like she did. After all there was still so much work that had to be done before it would be acceptable to call him 'perfect '.
And yet, still, after all his mistakes and disappointments, she was still here, loving him. Perhaps even more than at first.
"You know how much I hate to be called 'Jimmy' - but when you say it I just wanna squeeze you in a tight hug."
Jim stroke a streak of hair out of her face, cupping it with his hands so he could truly focus on her eyes.
No matter how often he had already looked at them in detail, they always mesmerized him like it were the first time.
"You're perfect, do you know that?"

"You're mean, lady. At first punishing me with tickles and now that?", Tyler asked, pretending to be drooling for a moment before he happily cuddled against Raven.
"You're so cheesy. I love it."
He took in her wonderful scent for a moment, his smile just widening as he tightened his hug a bit.
"I love you more."
Stretching his arms and letting himself fall down onto the bed, he motioned to his chest with a soft grin.
"Mylady's pillow is ready for usage!"

Emily nodded at Sam, quickly turning to Ash - a concerned expression on her face as she saw him talking to her mother.
"Yes, Ash and I are doing great. We just have to learn to listen to each other better, but that'll definitely work. And Jasmine and Benny are doing great as well! They've both shifted already, both into super cute fluffy puppies!" She smiled proudly upon thinking about her babies, before she went on to speak on.
"And Ash is going to show me our new house when we're finished here. I can't wait!"
Emily's happy expression suddenly faded, and she looked down at the floor for a moment.
"I know I haven't had contact with you in quite some time. I'm sorry. It's something with mom, but I'll give that a talk... Ash will remind me."

Emma looked at Ash with big, fearful eyes, not understanding how he could possibly know all that.
"Ash, I-"
She sighed, shaking her head. No, she wouldn't want to lie to him.
"Listen, Ash... it's just... you're a nice guy and that's fine, but don't you think it's a little suspicious to suddenly get Emily pregnant just so she'll surely stay with you? She's a beautiful girl, and could get anyone, someone... better, even - but knocking her up surely wasn't the way we were all happy about. You made your money by playing basketball. You didn't study and don't have a job. I don't want my daughter to have to go through everything I had. Shouldn't it be better-"
"Mom, shut the fuck up."
The entire room suddenly silenced, some even letting out a gasp.
Emily knew Ash would have been able to defend himself, but she honestly wasn't able to keep her siren-anger in right now.
"Don't you dare to fucking tell him that he's not worth my love. Don't you dare to say he should leave me so I can get someone else. He's the most amazing and perfect person anyone could ever wish for, and if someone would be unworthy it'd be me. And no matter what you fucking think of him, I love him and I will always, so if you ever only think like that again I will accidentally snap your neck. He's perfect for me and if you don't accept that, well fuck it!", she hissed, one of the chairs in the room suddenly bursting into two halves.
"I'm out of here. You coming, baby?", she asked her fiancé with a soft tone of voice, leaving the door open for him to walk out.

Cole just stared at the room for a moment, gulping akwardly.
"I think it might be a good idea to wait for a moment.", he mumbled, motioning to Emily who was half standing in the hallway - her hair creepily floating in the air while her eyes were glowing red.
"Just... to be on the safe side."

((Having dinner rn, i'll reply to Ava and austin in my next reply!))

"oh sweetie, I'm far from perfect", Rachel breathed almost soundlessly while she felt like she was drowning in the blue of Jim's eyes- but In a good way.
Yeah, he had mistakes. Many.
He had the temper of a Spanish bull, the attitude of lioness and the power of a nuke...
And a heart as fragile and gentle as the wing of a butterfly.
Despite him being the older one, she often felt like she was ages older, but his energy and bright soul gave her the will and strength to carry on, every day, forever. It was him who made her feel like everything would be okay in the end, even though she often was the one fixing things.
To her, he was like the sun- untamed and wild, but bearing a light and life that nothing could exist without.
She for sure couldn't.
"I hope you'll never stop looking at me like that...", She whispered, still captivated by his beautiful face being so close.
"Hey, out of curiosity, honey- when we came together- the second time- what did you think how our future would look like?"

Grinning widely, Raven just dropped down into the bed beside Tyler, gently kissed his neck and looked up into his eyes, her head resting on his chest, where she could hear his heartbeat. Somehow was calming- though it seemed slightly sped up. Maybe because of her outfit? Yeah probably.
"I don't wanna know how you'll react when I go to bed without clothes tonight", she chuckled. "Though- wait- I do wanna know."
Goddamn why did he have to be so handsome?! WSnt this all going far too fast? Sure,they had known each other for almost a year now, and had been crushing on each other for a big part of that time- but they only were together since yesterday!
"Hey Ty-? If you think this is all going ng too fast...tell me, okay? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

Ash and Sam both just stared at Emma, Ash with wide eyes, clearly hurt, and Sam definitely unamused upon what his wife had just said about his nephew.
"Emma. You're still talking to my nephew here", he said frowning, crossing his arms, while Ash needed a moment to collect himself, and lastly turned to Emily. "Emmy, wait a moment."
Turning back to Emma, he frowned angrily.
"First, Emma:
I love Emily. Might be that love means to you to chain someone to you so you will never love them- but to me it means to want this person to be as happy and well as possible. If she would want to leave me- yeah, of course I would fight! But if I wouldn't be able to change her mind, and see that she would be happier without me- I would let her go, and still do everything for her when she came to me for help. Even if it would kill me inside. Because that's love, Emma, and that's what you don't understand.
Second:
I know Emily could have had a million other guys. Yeah, also better ones. She's the most beautiful and amazing girl this planet has ever seen.
But she chose me for a reason, and I do not tolerate you telling her who to love. You know how weird it was for us when you and Sam came together?! You made us step cousins that way. But we never said a word about it, because we accepted your decision and respected that you finally were happy with him. We can expect the same from you.
Third:
If I were you I would reflect if it isn't your trauma talking there. I am nothing like the monsters from your past. I am a loving, hard-working, down-to-earth guy who cares about his family deeply, and who would never let them go through what you had to go through. Period. It's really disappointing to see how your think of me after all this time.
And fourth:
I studied social pedagogy. Have plenty of work experience as an engineer and mechanic as well, and have finished my vocational training as a social worker for people with handicap."
He faked a cold smile.
"And you?"

Bailey just but her lip as she carefully listened to the conversation.
"Oh man, Emma is... Really merciless there...", She mumbled silently. "I mean, dad was scared when I told him about our engagement because he's afraid we'll end up like my bio mother and him, but he was happy for me when I told him that I know that you'd never just leave me with six kids and a letter saying 'sorry, don't look for me'...", she muttered, actually kind of scared that Emma was secretly thinking like that about her, too. Especially when she would find out that-
Bailey just quickly shook her head, just now noticing that she was shivering slightly as she made herself small and leaned against Cole. "... I'm scared..."

((Okie dokie (:))

"Why would I ever stop looking at you like you're not the most beautiful thing ever?", Jim asked, winking. "Trust me. Even in a billion years I would still want to look at you for ages."
He slightly tilted his head as Rachel asked him what he would've thought their future to be like, sighing internally. He was honestly quite fed up with those kind of questions, because the answer was always the same - and because it made him think of the past a little too much.
"That you would've left me after a week or two, because nobody really sticks along for a long time - and that I'd end up seeing you happy with another.", he explained, sighing silently.
"Could we just... not talk about it that much? Drags me down.", he mumbled, looking back at Rachel with a soft smile before he kissed her.
"I'm glad I was wrong about that."

"...what do you mean?", Tyler asked, raising an eyebrow at his girlfriend. "Are you talking about me moving in? Yeah that's pretty early, but you really insisted on it.", he replied, winking. "Or what else do you mean?"

Emma stared at Ash with big eyes, trying to quickly process everything he had just said to her.
"You just let him talk like that to me?", she asked her daughter, who just lifted her shoulders with a cold stare.
"You just let yourself talk to him like that?"
"Emily- listen. Both of you. Ash, you're really a nice guy but- Ems, you're making a mistake. You're too young to marry-"
"I'm too young to marry but not too young to have kids? Wow mom, thanks for that advice. Not like it's too late or anything.", Emily sarcastically replied, rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms. "But now you listen - just because nobody ever wanted to love you, doesn't mean that Ash doesn't love me. He showed me what love was, which actually my mother should have done years ago. And don't you talk to my fiancé ever like that again."
"Emily-"
"I feel really sorry for Sam that he has to see you act like this. And don't blame it on the hormones. You can only blame this on yourself. And now would you excuse us please - Ash and me are going to have to make another baby because apparently that's the only thing we're good at, right, mom?"

Cole immediately noticed that Bailey was shaking, and tightly wrapped his arms around her to try and calm her down.
"Baby, you don't have to be scared.", he mumbled silently. "I won't leave you. Ever. I just said I would literally die if I did. You really don't have to be scared about it, honey.", he explained, softly stroking over her back while he smiled warmly.
"C'mon, what are you scared of?"

While Emma, Ash and Emily were arguing, Mike had just akwardly taken Ava's hand and had lead her out of the room.
Good thing to impress her like that.
Dylan had stared at his mother with big eyes for a moment, had shaken his head and him too had lead Lola out of the room.
"Alright... akward."

"I know I shouldn't pressure myself but my parents- they immediately notice when someone lies to them! How should I hide the fact- wait. Did you just say 'us'?", Kai asked, tilting his head at Austin, looking at him with big eyes.
"There's an 'us'?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back