• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Aegis 3.0

Rachel just decided to drop the topic right there and cuddled against Jim tightly, grinning lovingly at him.
"Well, you'll have a billion years and more to look at me like that", she whispered to his ear, gently playing around with his fingers.
Still funny how ridiculously small her hands looked, compared to his.
They did look kind of funny side by side.
"Mr. Davis, how can you dare to be so hot?"
Winking, she chuckled softly and ran her fingers over his tattoos.
"You know, I believe I never told you this till now, but- I think your style is really sexy. You put the 'rock' in 'rocker style', handsome."

"Dumbass", Raven grunted, before she crushed Tyler against herself and kissed him deeply. "I was meaning the...heat of the moment", she whispered to his ear, running her fingers down his chest and belly. "I mean, I don't mind it... If you don't mind it."

Ash just shook his head at Emma with a deeply disappointed gaze and wrapped his arm around Emily's shoulders as he followed her out of the room... Along with Sam, who gave his wife just the same look, Disappointed and unbelieving, as he just shook his head and lifted his hand to prevent her from talking on.
"Do us both a favor and don't talk to me right now", he mumbled as he left the room.
As he had caught up with Ash and Emily, he sighed silently,shaking his head.
"Ash, Emily... Listen, I just- I want you two to know that I don't agree with what Emma said there, and I'm really sorry you had to hear something like that. I see how happy you two are together, and I only wish you the very best. I'm happy for you. And I'll try to get to the core of this and solve it, okay?"
He gave both of them a gentle hug, smiling apologetically. "Hey, Emily- i just want you to know that I'm really proud of you. You have become a wonderful and strong young woman. Your little ones really have someone to look up to."
He gave her a soft pat on the back, before he made his way down the hallway again- however in the direction of the cafeteria. He honestly needed some time to get over how he had just seen his wife acting. As if she had turned into a different person...

Bailey turned around to face Cole with tears in her eyes, a defeated expression on her face as she looked away.
"I'm four days over, Cole", she whispered terrifiedly, digging her fingers into her arms while she kind of hugged herself and staredatthe ground- the lamps on the ceiling above her immediately starting to spark and lastly die.
"I've made the test yesterday..."
She closed her eyes in fear, not because she was afraid that Cole would leave- he wouldn't, she knew that- but because she was too scared what his expression would look like. Terrified, probably. Maybe angry. Confused. Would he think she had tried to baby trap him?
She just couldn't look into his face right now.
"...it was positive... I- I swear, I didn't plan anything like this to happen! I never tried to baby trap you or so! I would never do that..."

Austin just awkwardly looked away, blushing.
"Eh, you tell me", he mumbled nervously.
"I usually don't walk around and kiss random guys."

Last edited:
"What style?", Jim asked, chuckling for a moment. "The 'I look like I'm about to beat you up'-style?", he winked, looking down at their hands for a moment. He just loved how it looked when their hands were intertwined. Hers were so small compared to his. It was even funnier when one of the kids held his hand.
"Well, Mrs. Davis, it really should be illegal to be as hot as you. And I'm not talking about your body temperature there."

"Are you sure?", Tyler asked, raising an eyebrow at Raven. "You do... look and sound slightly uncomfortable. And scared."
He softly ran his hand over her back, smiling lovingly at her.
"Trust me, I won't be mad or whatever you think I'll be if you don't want the 'heat of the moment' yet. I promise.", he winked, chuckling.
"Though I of course have to admit - if you don't have a problem with it, well neither do I."

Emma just stared into the direction of the door with big, teary eyes.
Even Sam had left.
Did nobody understand that she just wanted the best for her daughter?
Did nobody understand that she didn't want her daughter to end up like she did?
She just pulled Hope up to her chest, hugging the little girl tightly while she let tears roll down her cheeks.
She had never wanted them to be mad at her.

Emily sighed sadly as she watched Sam walk off into the direction of the cafeteria, turning to Ash and hugging him tightly.
"I- I'm sorry I intervened. I know you said you'd be able to handle it on your own but I just couldn't let her talk to you like that..."
She shook her head, playing around with Ash's fingers for a moment.
"Just so you know - I love you, okay? No matter what my mom, or anybody else, said, I love you. And nothing will ever change that."

Cole stared at Bailey with big eyes, showing no reaction at first. Just blinking and breathing, and that was it.
His thoughts were racing.
But more importantly, his heart as well.
"You're pr-pregnant?", he asked her, even though he knew the answer.
Pregnant.
Bailey was pregnant.
Oh my god.
OH MY GOD.
OH MY GOD!
That meant he was going to be a father-
"Oh my god- Oh my-", he gasped, still not knowing how to react. Bailey obviously was terrified, but he didn't feel any anxiety at the moment.
Just happiness and excitement.
"Baby!", he called, jumping up and down a couple of times, before he just wrapped his arms around Bailey and gave her a tight hug.
"Don't cry! Don't cry, baby. I'm not mad - see? I'm smiling! Big time! I know you would've never done that. I trust you. I love you. Baby! A baby!"

Kai just giggled akwardly and nervously at the same time, running his hand through his hair for a moment.
"Oh- eh- well- I- you- eh-", he stuttered, gulping.
"I- you know? We?"
He just took a deep breath, looking up into Austin's eyes.
"...y-yeah?"

Rachel just grinned softly at Jim and gently nudged his cheek with her knuckle, her eyes sparkling lovingly.
"The 'i am fucking handsome in everything I wear'-look", she chuckled. "You created it."
Smirking happily, she kissed his nosetip.
God, would she ever stop crushing on him like some fangirl? Eh... Probably not.
He just really was her other half,and god how she loved him.
"I'm staring again, ain't I?", She giggled after a while, blushing slightly.

Raven lifted her shoulders, looking away for a moment before she cuddled against Tyler.
"I'm not uncomfortable...but I might be scared", she admitted silently.
"I mean, i-... You're my first boyfriend, and I'm just scared I'll do or say something that will drive you away. I love you like I've never thought to be capable of, and just- yeah..."

Hope was looking up at her mother with big, confused eyes. What was going on? Where was daddy?
She just cuddled her heavy head against her mommy and listened to her heartbeat while she tried to understand...well, everything.

Ash just shook his head and sadly closed his eyes as he took a deep breath.
Yeah, Emma's words had hit him worse than he had expected.
Yes he was hurt.
Very.
"I know she only wants to protect you...", He whispered silently. "But she doesn't even give me a chance... am... Am I really that bad that it is so hard for her to believe that you love me? Am I really that much of a mistake...?"

Bailey just looked up at Cole with a completely baffled gaze.
What had just happened?
She had expected him to be shocked, maybe black out or have a half panic attack-
Instead, he was standing there and cheering like he had hoped for this.
Okay, now that that was sorted out, there were only a million more sorrows to get rid of.
Yay.
"But-", she mumbled, still unable to form a clear thought from surprise.
His warm chest in her face however was very calming.
She'd just et it all sorted out once she was able to think straight again.
"You...are...happy?", She mumbled totally confused. "What- why?"

Austin just smiled softly as he stroked over Kai's cheek for a moment before he kissed him gently and pulled him a bit closer.
"'we' sounds really good", he mumbled silently. "And don't worry- as long as you don't want anyone to know- nobody will. I've been trained to lie good enough to trick a polygraph. Your secret is safe with me, pretty boy."

"Well then that look will need a name, doesn't it?", Jim asked, winking at his beautiful wife, smiling lovingly as she stared at him.
"I like when you stare at me. Your pupils widen and there's that soft smile on your face... really cute."
Her eyes were sparkling again. Like a sky full of stars.
And the blue dot.
He loved her little blue dot.
"You really are perfect. And if you believe me or not, you are."

"Hey...", Tyler mumbled softly, tilting her head up so she'd look into his loving eyes, an understanding smile on his face.
"Even though I might already be ready for it, doesn't mean you are. And I am not expecting you to just yell 'hell yeah' while you're scared. Take your time, baby. Even if it takes you years, I'll still be here. There's no pressure whatsoever, okay princess?", he gently kissed her forehead, smiling.
"Trust me. Take your time. Don't rush. Don't feel pressured. Especially not by me."
He akwardly ran his hand through his hair, looking at Raven with a quite funny gaze.
"And hey, if it makes you feel better, I have never too. You might be my third girlfriend, and while my exes both already wanted to sleep with me - I didn't. I somehow already knew they weren't the right one for me, and call me old-fashioned or smart - but I wanted to wait for the one. So, I've waited 26 years to meet you. I can wait until you're ready. I love you."

"No, Ash- don't start to think like that now!", Emily replied, sorrowfully shaking her head at him, just tightening her hug.
"You're not a mistake! Like I said, you're the most amazing person on Earth and I wouldn't want to change a thing! Who cares if my mom thinks like that? Shouldn't it be more important to you that I don't think like that? I really love you, and our perfect babies, and together we're all happy and a perfect family. Don't let my mother's paranoia ruin that."
She stood up on her tiptoes, giving him a deep kiss.
"I love you."

"I am- I don't know what I am. I'm happy. I'm scared. Frightened. Terrified. In panic. Anxious. Worrying.", Cole mumbled, babbling on for a while before he snapped out of it again and turned back to Bailey.
"I don't want you to be scared... that's why I exaggerated a bit, so you wouldn't be scared..."
Cole akwardly let out some nervous... pantings, his face turning red.
"So - can I panic now?"

"Thanks-", Kai replied, chuckling akwardly.
Okay.
He had a boyfriend now.
That was... weird.
But great too.
"Eh- you know I'll probably suck at stuff like this. You're my first relationship and- yeah."

Last edited:
Rachel just locked her eyes to Jim's for a moment, before she wnet on to take in every little detailof his beautiful face.
"So are you", she whispered with a loving smile, gently resting her hand o his cheek and kissing him. And there the butterflies were again. Amazing.
Just as everything about him.
"I love it when you smile at me like that", she whispered softly. "Makes me feel like I'm the most special person in the world..."

Raven just stared up into Tyler's eyes, her wide, full of amazement and captivation.
His words were like a soothing lullaby for her anxious heart, but one thing stood out more than what he had intended to be the message.
"Wait a second-", she whispered silently. "Did you just say that you think one should wait for the right one- the one- with getting so close?"
She blinked a couple of times.
"And you said that you are-"
It seemed impossible, but her eyes widened even more, while a tiny, happy tears ran down her cheek.
"So you basically just told me that- that I'm that one for you? That you see yourself getting married with me and having a family on our own? With- with me?"
Raven just darted forwards, her fingers digging into Tyler's hair as she kissed him passionately.
How do you manage to say just the right things by accident?!", She gasped, slightly out of breath, and looked deep into his eyes. "Ty you are... I can't even find words to describe what I feel like when you are with me. You make me feel like... Like I finally found peace. Peace about everything that made me so angry , about everything that happened when I should have been just a little girl. If that hadn't happened, we would have never met. And I wouldn't want to chance it anymore. All just because- you. Crazy, isn't it?"

Ash smiled the smallest of smiles at Emily and gently pulled her into a loving hug, cuddling against her tightly.
"I love you too, Ems. And I'm glad you don't think about me like your mom..."
He closed his eyes for a moment as he remembered the night they had come together. Man he had been so scared and nervous.
"I just hope Sam and Emma won't argue about that just too much... I don't want to be the reason for their argument."

((Gonna have dinner now so I'll reply to Cole and Kai afterwards <3))

"You are the most special person in the world.", Jim replied, his tone of voice clearly showing that he indeed thought so. She was his world to him. His everything.
Hell, he wouldn't even be here anymore if it hadn't been her.
"I still can't believe how you don't see how truly amazing you are..."
He smiled softly, gently poking her nosetip.
"You know what's super cute? You always unintentionally wrinkle your nose when you're excited about something. Kinda like a bunny."
He let out a soft chuckle, playing around with a streak of her soft hair.
"If you only knew how much you mean to me... I feel like telling you every day just isn't enough."
Jim's eyes suddenly widened and he slightly squeezed Rachel's skin (as his hand was still on her waist) - and lastly just smiled at her.
"There's somethin' I gotta do. It's very important to me, but also to you and everybody else... that cares about me. Wanna come with me? It'll be done in a minute."

Tyler was still smirking from that amazing kiss, his eyes starting to sparkle when he looked back into Raven's eyes.
"Yeah-", he mumbled with a nod. "I know we've only been together for a day, but I've known you longer now - and in that time I realized that you were so much more than a crush... you were - you are - my other half.", he explained, smiling lovingly at her.
"And I... I might have daydreamed quite a lot about what our wedding would be like and our life with our kids and everything heh-"
Tyler looked down at the floor, running his hand through his hair with a sad sigh.
"You know... my life wasn't as great as I told you it was. I just... wanted to impress you, you know? Yeah my parents were cops, but both had to work over-hours while being under-paid, and we didn't move to the US because of their jobs transferring them here. It might have been because I made quite a lot of trouble back there in the UK, and none of the schools wanted to accept me anymore... and it only made my parents' work even harder.
Well and we moved and I got- into bad things. And then my brother got killed and it all went even more downhill from there. Almost got kicked out of military school a couple of times because they'd found my cocaine-stash... and- my dad started cheating on my mom because she had night shifts a lot while we still lived in NY. Found out when I saw him kissing my then girlfriend - who was 16. And when deployed my second girlfriend cheated on me with loads of other guys because she had 'urges'... lost my best friend in battle and my last remaining best friend is currently in the hospital battling his final stages of cancer... I- I don't want you to think I'm perfect because I'm not and I-"
He took a deep breath, shaking his head.
"Honestly - I'm scared. And I just don't want you to be sad or disappointed when I behave strangely sometimes and I- I don't know what I'm doing. Am I telling you this so you'll leave me? Or am I telling you this because I wanna be honest with you? I'm- wow I'm really just blabbing nonsense, aren't I?"

"Honestly, I don't think they'll argue about it much. If I can find out why my mom acts how she acts, so can Sam. And probably even quicker than me.", Emily replied, sighing. "That still doesn't justify anything that she said to you, but it'll take your fears of my mom and Sam arguing."
She softly kissed Ash's cheek, cuddling against him tightly.
"I really love you, okay? Don't ever doubt that. Please."

((Okidoki <3))

"I'm just the friendly goddess from the neighborhood", Rachel said winking as she smiled softly at Jim and ran her fingers through his hair.
Jeez it was so soft!
She could play with his fluffy hair forever and not get bored- just as she'd never get sick of him.
Or trying to show him how she saw him-
As a beautiful, perfect mess, that she'd love to spend millennia on to understand.
And for what it looked like, they had those millennia in front of them.
An eternity together.
As he spoke about her nose-twitching when smiling -tick, she grinned softly at him- doing exactly that nose-thing again.
"Well,guess then we know where Raven got her shift from, heh?", She chuckled amusedly.
As Jim suddenly squeezed her waist and changed the subject to speaking I riddles, she raised one eyebrow curiously, slightly startled by the sudden change of subject, but nodded curiously as he asked her to come with him.
Quickly making her winter outfit appear again, she got up and held her hand out to Jim to help him up as well.
"Okiedokes, I'm ready. Where are we going?"

Raven just smiled softly, slid off his lap and took a seat beside him, making her black Raven wings appear on her back and wrapped one around Tyler for comfort.
"I was wondering when you'd tell me the truth", she mumbled, softly stroking over his back to show him she wasn't mad or anything.
"Dummy. I was the one who vouched for you. Of course I had a look at your criminal record and every file of you in the system, before I did that. I know you did a lot of things that weren't exactly good. I also know things you haven't even been told. Did you know that your accident with the grenade actually saved the world? Hadn't you blown up that grisly firecracker there, the base would have blown up. After you stepped on it, they went to check out the rest of the area- turned out that grenade was one piece of a row that was supposed to trigger each other and cause mass destruction par excellence. At that time... My mother was serving at that base. I wouldn't exist without you. My father would be dead- and there would have been no one to take out HACK."
She looked up at Tyler with a loving smile, took his hand and intertwined their fingers, giving it a gentle squeeze.
"I dont care about the man you have been or the man you pretended to be- I care about the man you are. And who you are is a brave, funny, wonderful person. Someone someone like me trusts, and loves deeply. I know you aren't perfect. But nobody is, and I love you with every mistake you every made, with every flaw. So don't worry, okay? I'm just happy you told me truth freely. I love you. And I will never chest on you, Wilde. I swear."

Ash just sighed sadly and nodded in silence, cuddling his face into Emily's shoulder with closed eyes.
He knew Emily meant what she said, but he had always thought that Emma and him were on good terms- just to find out that she was talking about him behind his back and thinking that he was some sort of psychotic asshole.
He just was deeply disappointed of her.
"Let's go home...", He mumbled silently, his eyes locked to the floor. "I start missing the kids I forced you to have to chain you to me." Yeah there was quite a hateful edge in his sarcastic comment. "Next part of my plan is to lock you up in the basement, by the way."

Bailey let out a terrified sigh, digging her fingers into her arms harder. Cole's initial reaction had taken a bit of her fear away- but it was back with all its power now, that he had admitted that he had only pretended to be happy.
"I don't know what to do-", she whispered in tears, biting her lip before she buried her face into Cole's chest and just sobbed silently into it.
"I'm not ready for this! I-i can't- I don't-"
I can't possibly say that I don't want this baby... Abortion is no option...is it?
"Cole, there are reasons why I can't do this! I got hemophilia, Okay? In a bleeder. Only a bad cut can already kill me! Imean, I don't- didn't- even have a fucking uterus, and suddenly- that must have happened because of your magic unicorn stuff doing some magic unicorn thing down there and now I'm fucked! You know, till now it was okay because I just stopped drinking for days so my blood would be thick enough to not...shoot out of me like a fucking fountain, but giving birth?! Or even worse a C-section?! That will kill me with a certainty of 90%! I don't want to die! Not now that I've found my big love... Not now that we were about to start our life together...that's not fair, that- i-"
She just powerlessly hit Cole's chest once, before she gave up and just stood in his arms, taking in every little detail about him as long as she still could. So this was what it was going to end like? "So long, and thanks for all the fish...", She whispered bitterly, before she looked up at Cole with tears still streaming down her face. "Maybe there's a way to disconnect our hearts, so at least you will survive..."

Austin just smirked his gentle signature smirk and ruffled Kai's hair for a moment.
"Well, I'll probably suck, too. Been left by two- three- guys. Apparently it was always my fault."
He just shrugged.
"Needless to say none of them ever told me what I had been doing wrong in their opinion. So I'm still as clueless as ever. Cheers!"

Jim helped himself up with Rachel's hand, quickly making a shirt and a thick jacket appear on him as well.
"Just follow me.", he replied, softly dragging his wife with him outside, walking up behind the house where crates with alcohol were built into a pyramid.
"Every bottle of alcohol we had in our house - with my secret stash.", he explained, letting go of Rachel's hand and pulling out a box of cigarettes out of his pocket.
Pulling out a lighter, he lit one cigarette up - took a puff, and threw it away onto the crates with alcohol, the lighter and box of more cigarettes following.
"I'm going to promise to never drink or smoke again. And I'm promising it on you, Rey. So it'll never happen again.", he mumbled, wrapping one arm around Rachel's waist and leaning his head against hers.
"I love you, baby."

"So... you're saying I accidentally helped saving the world because I stepped on a grenade?", Tyler asked, quite confused by that, but just smiling at Raven again when she spoke about her loving him and everything.
"I'm glad you're not mad that I didn't tell you the truth at first. And I- I'm happy that you'll never cheat on me.", he replied, winking, softly kissing her nosetip.
"I really love you, you dumb bunny."

Emily sorrowfully looked back at Ash, a sad frown on her face. She knew the comment about their babies was sarcasm, but still. He didn't really start believing that he chained her to him, did he?
"Baby, please - don't listen to what my mother said. It's not important. And it's not true. Okay?", she stroke over his hand, her eyes worriedly wide open.
"I'm scared right now, Ash. Really. You're... not like you usually are and I'm really starting to worry that you're thinking you did chain me to you, which is not true. I want to be with you, because I love you and our little ones... okay?"

Cole just brokenly stared at Bailey for a long time, giving her no reaction at all.
Hemophilia? That should've been healed together with her not having a uterus...
It really sounded as if she didn't want to have a baby with him...
Of course he was scared. But on the other side happy as well.
She didn't seem to be happy at all.
"I-", he mumbled, his eyes empty and his voice silent.
"If- then..."
He just looked away, balling his hands into fists for a moment.
"I am not going to lose you. I am not! Forget it. Without you- no! And... if it means..."
He just sighed silently, lifting his shoulders.
"If it means to abort our baby then.... then we'll have to do that... no matter how much it'll hurt..."
He just stared at the floor, totally emotionless, looking back at Bailey with a faked smile.
"We're at the hospital already, so... let's go search someone for the abortion then...", he grabbed her hand, smiling sadly at her.
"I- but that means... I just..."
He sighed, shaking his head.
"I've just always wanted a kid with the love of my life. And now... this."
He sighed once more, his grip around Bailey's hand tightening.
"We'll get your hemophilia fixed. I am going to have a biological child with you, even if it meant giving up my powers to do so."

Kai just raised an eyebrow at Austin, nodding akwardly.
"Alright then...", he mumbled, running his hand through his hair while smiling softly at his... boyfriend.
"Should we- should we go to my parents then? To ask for tomorrow?", he asked, slightly tilting his head.
"Eh- by the way... your eyes are... really pretty... yeah eh..."

Last edited:
Rachel smiled lovingly at Jim and wrapped her arm around his waist, watching one of her biggest sorrows burn.
All in all, this was more than just letting go of a dangerously habit, and she knew that.
It was letting go of a part of the past, acceting and overcoming it.
"I'm really proud of you", she mumbled gently, standing up on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.
"You know, this is exactly why I love you so much, and never stopped believing in you: you aren't perfect, but you never stop trying to become better."
With a happy grin, she sent two massive fireblasts into the burning crates, watching them melt and burn satiesfiedly.
"I love you too, honey."

Raven grinned softly as she pulled Tyler into a kiss and sent a little lightning flash against his chest.
"But don't you dare lying to me again, Harris!", She growled playfully, before she shifted her wings away and climbed on his lap again. "So, what have we been talking about before yudecided to cool it all down with admitting that you lied?", She whispered to his ear with a loving smirk,winking at him. "I love you too you sly fox- and just so you know: this thing has a zipper on the back."

"Yeah, I know", Ash mumbled silently, his arm gently resting around Emily's shoulders as he went towards the entrance with her. It was really disturbing that he had lost his ability to teleport,but oh well. It had saved his father's life, so it was more than worth it.
"I'm just very...disappointed. not by you for stepping in! Don't get me wrong now. I'm disappointed in Emma. I have never expected her to be that two-faced. Yeah she's worriedand scared,and I understand that. I would be, too. But I'm just very intolerant when it comes to things like talking behind someone's back. It wrong, and just disrespectful..."

Bailey nodded silently, and immediately went to talk to a passing doctor.
After explaining why this was an emergency, the doc agreed on the abortion without the usual procedure of psychological talk and yada yada.
While he led the shivering Bailey into a room, a nurse told Cole to stay outside.
"Mr.Anderson, don't worry. Your fiancee will be fine. it's a standard thing nowadays, and even with her being a bleeder, she will be good."
The elderly nurse stroked a streak of her dark blonde hair out of her face, and looked up at him with slight worry written in her gaze. "However it's a big psychological hit... For both partners. I don't want to Pace, but- you seem far from fine, sir. If I can help you somehow- please just let me know. I've seen people breaking over this."

Austin frowned slightly,and instead of walking on how Kai had suggested it,he stood still on the spot, looking at Kai with sorrow in his gaze.
"Kai, are you okay?", He asked carefully.
"You seem really really uncomfortable..."

"It took me long enough to finally get myself to do this.", Jim explained, smiling softly at Rachel.
This is why he did it.
For her.
For everybody else too.
But mostly for her.
That proud sparkling in her eyes meant everything to him.
"I know I'm far from perfect, but I can always try to fix things to become a better person.", he nodded at himself, staring at the raging fire.
Honestly, burning the alcohol and cigarettes was far easier for him than when he destroyed his weapons.
His weapons, especially his handgun, has always made him feel extra safe. Had always given him that reassurance he needed.
It was still hard for him to walk around like that. He felt so unprotected, even if he was - together with his wife - the strongest being on earth.
His fingers still sometimes trembled because they were used to pull triggers, and now they didn't anymore.
Maybe he should visit the shooting range one day. To just shoot.
"I know how worried you were about me with all this. Trust me when I say you won't have to worry again. I'm never touching anything of that ever again.", he motioned towards the burning crates, smiling softly.
"I'm really thankful that you never gave up on me..."

"I promise, no more lying!", Tyler replied, winking at her - slightly tilting his head when Raven mentioned her nightgown - or whatever women called stuff like that - had a zipper.
"Oh well isn't that nice?", he asked, smirking playfully.
"I'll gladly help you take it off when it gets too warm for you here."

Emily nodded, stroking over Ash's back to hopefully comfort him a bit.
"I really don't know why she just talked behind your - our - back. She never had a problem with saying something into somebody's face."
She sighed, shaking her head.
"Let's just... try not to think about it too much, yeah? Let's have a nice evening. It's December 23rd, tomorrow is Christmas 'Eve. Time for presents! Already excited?", she asked, hoping to somehow distract Ash from his thoughts.
"I will wear a traditional ugly christmas sweater!"

"I'm fine.", Cole half hissed to the nurse, just turning around so he wouldn't look at her.
His left arm was half scratched open.
The spot where he used to put the syringe in started banging.
No, he would definitely not fall back now!
Not because of some unborn child. That wasn't even a child yet. An embryo, not even. Just some cells that contained his and Bailey's DNA.
...which would grow into a beautiful baby...
Their baby.
Don't fucking cry now.
His eyes showed raindrops falling onto a big puddle of water, and he had to tightly clench his fists together so he himself wouldn't start 'raining' now.
"I'm... on the toilet. When my fiancée is... finished... just tell her to text me and I'll come back...", he mumbled brokenly, putting his hands in the pockets of his pants while he made his way down the hallway, his head down.

"Oh no- I'm not uncomfortable. I'm just... still trying to take in that I fiund out I'm not straight and that I now have a boyfriend. Which all happened on the same day. That's quite a lot to take in.", Kai explained, smiling softly. "I'm just... a tad overwhelmed, you know? It's not easy finding out you're gay, having your first kiss and first relationship on the same day."

"of course I never gave you up,sweetheart I love you, after all", Rachel said with a soft, loving smile, while she remembered that day seven years ago. Almost eight.
"Wow, can you believe it's already been almost eight years since we came together? On the bonnet of the baby-"
A mischievous spark flashed up in her eyes for just a second, before she just went to kiss Jim.
Tomorrow would be awesome. He would be head over heels.
"So, I figured since I am a part of the one present the entire family made for you,but also have one on my own- I figured you'd have to wait for the one we made all together till tomorrow evening,when we all are together and everything, buuuut- as soon as it's the 24th- aka midnight- I'll already show you the other one. Because honestly I just can't wait anymore", she giggled softly, the spark back in her eyes,together with a wide grin on her lips.
"You will so freak out, I swear."

Raven just grinned playfully at Tyler, kissing him once more.
"You mean to hot", she said smirking.
"Too hot- hot damn!"
Laughing softly, she kissed his neck and went up to his nosetip.
"By the way, does Billie like cookies?"

"You just reminded me of something!", Ash gasped, suddenly grinning... Because honestly he was quite proud.
"Wait!"
Grinning, he took out out his phone and dialed.
"Dustin! Dude! How'ya doin'?
Fiiine! By the way, got you your tickets for Papa roach.
I know I'm the best, that's why you love me, baby. Can you wuickly teleport me the thing I his at your place?
Thanks bud!"
He was grinning widely at Emily as something wrapped in sparkling gift paper appeared in his hands.
"So, a bit of a backstory: I've been searching everywhere for a funny yet somewhat cool Christmas sweater, but honestly? Nothing really sememd quite good enough. Soooo- I asked Dustin's girlfriend to teach me on the sewing machine. This was the result. I really tried to find the right balance between funny and Christmas, yknow?"
He handed her the package, with the self-sewn sweater inside, his heart beating faster- because honestly he was terrified.

It didn't take too long- maybe fifteen minutes- until Bailey just cool as ice came into the men's restroom, hissing at the guys who stared at her, and gently knocked against the door of the stall where Cole was hiding. "Baby? I...I have something for you", she mumbled silently, sliding a tiny picture under the door.
"It's just a black spot on a grey background, but... As soon as I saw that... Baby that's us.
It sounds weird but I fell in love with that little black sport and- we will find another way...won't we?", She said silently,leaning her head against the door. "...let me iiiin! Mommy wants to cuddle with daddy-..."

Austin smiled understandingly, gently tilted Kai's head up so he would look into the sky and hugged him from behind.
"Don't focus on anything", he mumbled to his ear. "Just watch the clouds float by and let the blue calm your mind. At least that always helps me when I get overwhelmed...which is actually quite often with a family like mine."

Jim curiously raised an eyebrow at Rachel, tilting his head and looking at her like a confused dog.
"I'll freak out?", he repeated, thinking.
"Did you buy yourself something nice that'll freak me out?", he asked, chuckling. "Or did you buy me a billion cinnamon rolls?"
Rachel was just so amazing and awesome and amazing... god how he loved her. He could squeal for hours to just let out all the excitement she gave him by just crossing his thoughts.
"By the way - I also can't wait for your reaction to my surprise!"

"Come on, who doesn't like cookies?", Tyler asked, winking. "I was so confused when you Americans said 'cookies'. It's 'biscuits' in England. Got that with a few more words though. American English is... the simplified verson of the British one, don't you think too?"

Emily awed at Ash's nervous face, quickly kissing his cheek so he'd hopefully calm down a bit.
Carefully unwrapping the gift and just throwing the gift-wrap everywhere on the floor, her eyes widened when she saw what was inside.
"Oh my god!"
She giggled excitedly, holding the sweater in front of herself for a moment before she went to quickly hug Ash, kissing him all over his face.
"I love it! Thank you so much! It looks so comfortable! You're so cuuuuteee-", she made some really strange, deep squealing-like sounds before she kissed Ash once again.
"I love you!"

Cole slowly opened the door, the ultrasound-picture in his hand, tears rolling down his cheeks.
"That's... that's our baby?", he asked, a proud smile appearing on his face as he softly ran his finger over the picture, before placing his hand on Bailey's belly.
"You- you didn't-? The baby's still there? Our- our baby?"
He was shaking because of his tears, and lastly just wrapped his arms around Bailey and hugged her as tightly as possible, the few men who were in the restroom cheering happily.
"Congrats you two!", one yelled before walking out, Cole just tightening his hug even more.
"I- yes, baby, we'll find a way. We always do. Man I can't say how happy I am! A BABY!"
"A what?!"
Cole terrifiedly turned his face to the door - where just in that moment Dylan had walked in.
"D-dylan-"
"Bailey, are you pregnant?"
Cole just showed his brother the picture, who stared at it with big eyes - of course not knowing how to react. He would have died had he found out he was going to be a father by 18 - which he did, but that luckily didn't happen - but his brother and fiancée didn't seem to be terrified by it.
The look on his brother's face said enough.
"Oh my god- you two! Wow! Congratulations! Wow- oh my god. Wow!"

"How am I supposed to not focus on anything when there's this handsome boy around?", Kai asked, smirking softly for a moment.
"Sorry - I meant hella hot.", he winked, turning himself around so he'd be hugging Austin too.
"Hey- Austin?"

I generally never buy Christmas and birthday gifts- always make them, with my own two hands. I think it's just much more personal than going to a shop and picking something, you know?", Rachel explained with a soft grin as she thought of what was hidden in macon's garage- since she didn't want Jim to find it accidentally.
He would so freak out and jump around like a little puppy!
When he mentioned her Christmas present, she raised one eyebrow curiously and gently poked his side.
"You owe me a tip- I gave you one too! And I'll even give you a second for my gift- it's roaring like a lion and purring like a cat."

"I think the word 'modernized' would fit better", Raven said thoughtfully, comparing a few British and American words in her mind.
Biscuits vs. cookies
Flabbergasted vs. baffled
Elevator vs. lift...
"At least to me, British English and American English sound like they are a few decades or even centuries apart. The British words are more carefully chosen, finer, if you wanna call it like that. American sounds more direct and straightforward. For example 'fucking hell' and 'sod it'. Sod it? That doesn't even sound angry!", She giggled softly.
"Hey you know what? I honestly have never been much of a talker, but with you I could discuss about everything for hours on end. Weird, isn't it?"

Ash smiled relieved, cuddling against Emily tightly as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer.
"I love you too, baby. Now c'mon, time to lock you in the wardobe again", he chuckled winking. "If you behave I'll even give you a straw to breathe through the keyhole!"
He gently shoved her with his hip as he walked on, smirking mischievously.
"Hey- do you think Emma will change her mind one day?"

Bailey just stared at Dylan with wide eyes, all the mirrors in the room cracking immediately as she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him down to her attitude. "Dylan- promise me you won't say anything about it to Emma! I heard what she said to Ash, and honestly..."
She let go of Dylan, just to fearfully cuddle against Cole's side, half hiding her face at his chest. "...she terrified me... I don't want to be treated like that too..."
Looking up at Cole, she smiled shyly, taking his hand. "Honey? Mind going somewhere else than the men's restroom? I've seen four weeners in the last two minutes and I'm really not looking forward to seeing number five", she chuckled blushing, whispering the next to his ear. "The only dong that interests me is yours."

Austin grinned slightly as he pulled Kai a bit closer and planted a small kiss on his neck, just below his jawbone. Yes, he knew exactly what he was doing, but hey- his fault he had called him hella hot after all!
"Said Pretty Boy", he chuckled softly. "Yeah?"

Jim raised his eyebrow a tad higher at Rachel's tip, thinking. Roaring like a lion and purring like a cat?
She didn't get him some cat-lion hybrid, did she? She knew he was allergic to cats...
"I really have no clue, besides a hybrid-cat.", he replied, chuckling akwardly.
Upon her asking to give him a tip as well, he just smirked, his eyes sparkling excitedly.
"My tip? You'll need approximately an hour or two until you're entirely finished with it."

"Sod it? The oldies say that!", Tyler explained, chuckling. "Mhm, yeah that's a way to look at it too. But if you take 'autumn' and 'fall' for example. The British call it autumn after the latin, and the Americans call it fall because 'the leaves fall down'.", he winked, smiling softly. "But your explanation sounds better than my claim."
He leaned forward a bit to kiss her nosetip, his eyes sparkling lovingly.
"I feel the same. I could just talk about nonsense with you all day long and it'll still be interesting."

"Can't my fiancé join me in the wardrobe?", Emily asked, winking. "Though I'm more in the mood for bed-cuddling than wardrobe-cuddling."
As Ash asked about Emma again, she sighed silently.
"Honestly - I really think so. My mom always used to talk about you so positively and telling me how lucky I was. It's really more since the babies are there that she's been acting strangely all the time..."

"I promise.", Dylan replied, while Cole quickly lead Bailey out of the restrooms into the hallway where he sat her down on one of the few benches that stood there.
"Glad you like my dong.", he chuckled, sitting down next to her and intertwining his fingers with hers.
"So... I want you to be honest with me now, alright? You didn't not abort because of my reaction... did you?"

Shivers ran down Kai's spine as Austin kissed him like that, his knees going all wobbly for a moment.
"Whoa-", he mumbled, gulping akwardly before he shook his head and smiled softly at him again.
"Does your family know you're gay?"

"finished with it?", Rachel asked equally confused and curious.
What could there be that would need to be finished, and would take about two hours?
"I have absolutely no clue at all- and hours has nothing to do with a cat", she chuckled.
As she turned around to look up into his eyes, the fire behind her drawing a blazing halo into her fiery hair, her eyes started to sparkle even brighten than they already did.
"Goddamn- I love you, mr.sexy."

Smirking happily, Raven softly leaned her forehead against Tyler's and looked deep into his eyes.
"You-... It's you..."
A slight blush appeared on her face, along with a loving smile.
"...do you know that feeling when you look into someone's eyes and suddenly...everything seems to go dark, excepting that someone? And there's only you and them for a moment and-"
Her eyes started to sparkle brightly as she just pulled him closer and gave him another kiss like that one before.
"I-... I really do. I really see myself having a future with you. Grow old with you... Watch our kids play in the garden... And how the hell do you make me blabber out vrrything I'd normally never say to anyone because I don't want to get hurt again- wow."
She chuckled softly, shaking her head.
"God, Tyler. I love you so much."

"I should try talking with her one last time...", Ash mumbled silently, but then just picked Emily up and carried her with him, grinning softly.
"Gotta practise carrying you over the doorsill, after all", he said with a soft smile, kissing her gently.
"You will be such a beautiful bride,Emmy."

Bailey just shook her head,smiling softly as she put her other hand on Cole's.
"No, don't worry. It was-... They ultrasounded me to locate where exactly the little one is, and just when they wanted to start it was like everything inside me was screaming 'no'. I felt like I was about to kill a part of myself. And then I imagined how this little one would one day look up at us, calling us mommy and daddy, and- and I knew I couldn't. I mean, how much would i lose? I was scared when I fell in love with you, and by now I know that if I hadn't dared it, I would have missed the best thing that has ever happened to me- you. So, maybe, I just have to be braver sometimes. And with you by my side I know I can get through everything."
She leaned forwards to kiss Cole deeply, gently stroking over his cheek.
"Goddamn those eyes...", She whispered,actually to herself. "And...are you okay again? I've never seen you crying that badly before..."

Austin smirked softly, a mischievous sparkling in his eyes, before his gaze turned into the exact opposite- completely terrified of the sheer idea of his mother knowing that he was gay.
"H-E-double hockey sticks, no!", He gasped. "My mother is like, the worst homophobe you could imagine. She'd probably take out the belt with the nails again... Why are you asking?"

"Want a second tip?", Jim asked as he saw how confused Rachel was, smiling excitedly. He was so curious about her reaction! Would she love it? Or would she think it's too cheesy? Too much? Too less?
"I love you even more, Mrs. Sexy.", he replied, winking, pulling her a tad closer. "You know what? I love you. Have I told you yet how much I love you? Yeah? Well, I'll say it again: I love you so fucking much."

Tyler looked at Raven with a loving gaze, as if he was about to drool, a soft smile on his face.
"I'm glad I make you feel this comfortable.", he mumbled, stroking a streak of hair out of her face. "And yes, I know what you mean. I feel it too. Have been since I first met you. And I still do."
He gently put his hand on the back of her neck, pulling her into a deep, passionate kiss, his free hand stroking over her side.
"I love you too, princess."

Emily looked up at Ash with big, sparkling eyes, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him softly.
"I won't be the prettiest bride, but for sure the happiest one.", she replied, crazily enough feeling like crying of happiness right now.
That man there.
That man was going to be her husband.
God, she loved him.
And that would never change. No matter what others would say.
"Baby, I'm so happy to have you."
She cuddled against him a tad tighter, sighing happily.
"I can't wait to become your wife."

Cole took a deep breath when Bailey asked him if he was okay again, nodding slowly.
"Yeah I'm slowly getting back on track.", he replied.
"I was just... kinda overwhelmed there. I've just... always dreamt of having a family with you, and then... you were just going to destroy that, and I- I was just breaking down there."
He softly stroke over her cheek, smiling lovingly.
"I'm... I'm sorry if I somehow... didn't react like I should've."

(I'll reply to austin later)

Grinning happily, Rachel cuddled her face into Jim's chest, just inhaling his familiar, calming scent.
And dmay, he was so warm and just...
Heartbeat.
There still was a heartbeat, although he should have died so often already. Yet, he was still here, and she'd never stop being thankful for that.
"I love you even more", she whispered lovingly, gently running her fingers through his soft hair.
"And I will never stop. You're my life, lone wolf."

Raven just sighed happily as she kissed Tyler back, her fingers gently running down his chest and belly, down to his belt, pulling him closer.
"Raven Harris... Or Tyler Davis? Hmmm, what sounds better?", She chuckled softly,winking at Tyler before she came even closer and kissed him once again, slowly wandering down his neck to his chest.
"Hot damn", she mumbled smirking.

"Are you joking right now?", Ash asked with raised eyebrows as he looked down at Emily, gently putting her down and kissing her neck and cheek.
"Emmy! You'll be the most beautiful and breathtaking bride ever- and hopefully the happiest, too."
With a loving smile, he pulled her into a gentle hug and just rested his chin on her shoulder,closing his eyes.
"I love you, Emmy."

"I was just really really scared, you know?", Bailey silently tried to explain herself, looking down to the floor with a sad expression.
"I mean...I didn't make it a secret, maybe you know it already, I never really talked about it because it is how it is- mom isn't my 'real' mother. That's why I have Spanish roots but she looks totally American. Dad and my bio mother got divorced when I was ten. She left him...and us, for some 20-year-old bodybuilder asshole with the intellectual capacity of a teaspoon. It was hard for all of us, but...for a young girl,who always had dreamed of the perfect love, had believed that soulmates and happy ever Afters exist... It was shattering. Then I met you and..m you made me believe again. You made me dream again. Of a future with you, growing old together... I'm just really really scared that this is how it's going to end. I don't want to die and lose you..."
She sighed silently, running her fingers over her belly for a moment.
''however I can't kill our little one either. I just can't."
Leaning against Cole's shoulder, she sighed frightenedly, taking his hand to wrap his arm around herself.
"Tell me we'll be fine...", She whispered silently.

(Okii)

Jim looked at Rachel with big puppy eyes, a big, loving smile appearing on his face as he tightened his hug.
"I hope so.", he replied, peacefully closing his eyes while he cuddled against his wife. A good thing the fire next to him and her body heat warmed him up a bit - being a Texan he wasn't used to cold weather like this, let alone snow, and honestly he was freezing.
"And eh... you know I'm not good at being romantic, sorry for that, so eh for tomorrow - try not to laugh when I give you my gift, okay...? I tried my best."

"Hot damn.", Tyler repeated, half out of breath - even though she had been the one to do something.
"You know how people say that you're not in love with somebody when they blow you away most when they're naked - or almost naked?", he asked, smiling softly.
"Remember that day your period cramps were that bad that you couldn't go to work? Where I came to visit you with a box of chocolates? You were wearing an oversized hoodie with some ice cream stains on it, joggers and your hair was what you girls call it, 'a disaster'. I fell even harder for you than I already had when I saw you like that. You were absolutely beautiful..."

"Awh, come on!", Emily replied, softly biting her lip while she smiled shyly, yet full of love at her fiancé.
"Why are you so perfect?", she asked, sighing happily as she buried her face into his chest.
"I love you too, Ashley."

"Hey-", Cole mumbled, cupping Bailey's face to look deep into her eyes.
"I am not going to leave you. Ever. Okay?", he softly kissed her nosetip, pure determination in his eyes.
"And we'll be fine, baby. Nothing will happen to you or our little one. Even if it meant dying myself. I am not letting you nor the baby die, okay honey? I love you."

"you know I'd never laugh at you", Rachel said with a loving smile as she gently stroked over Jim's cheek.
Was it just her or was he slightly shivering?
She softly grabbed his hand and pulled him along, back into the house, rubbing his arms to warm him up after she had closed the door.
"Not your weather, hm Texas?", she chuckled gently. "Wait a moment."
Winking, she disappeared into the kitchen and soon came back with two cups of hot chocolate with mini marshmallows. "Here, warms you up a bit, sweetie."

"Yeah, I always look great when I'm feeling like I'm going to give birth to my entire inside kit and caboodle", Raven laughed and gently ruffled Tyler's hair.
"But I get what you meant to say- and it's really sweet of you."
She just softly cuddled against her boyfriend, sighing happily.
"I loved watching Disney movies with you all day though. You took care of me so wonderfully, honey. You know, I almost forgot that we weren't together a couple of times that day. Honey, you were a wonderful boyfriend, already before we came together", she chuckled lovingly. "I love you."

"I'm far from perfect, honey", Ash chuckled softly, resting his chin on Emily's shoulder for a moment, before he softly lifted her up and kissed her, playfully raising one eyebrow afterwards.
"Hey, what about a race home? Our home on the meadow, I mean. Last one there is a boring spaghetti!", He laughed, shifting into his dog form and racing off towards Aegis.

"Don't you dare giving your life!", Bailey gasped terrified, grabbing Cole by his collar.
"Listen closely, okay? You die if I die, because our hearts and souls are connected, right? But the same applies to me. I die if you die, because I couldn't live without you", she mumbled softly, stroking over his cheek.
"You- you are the most amazing and wonderful person I've ever met. I couldn't bear living without you. So, please- don't ever do that to me. Promised?"

Balancing a tray with orange juice, fruit salad, yogurt and sandwiches on his hand, Sam silently entered Emma's hospital room again, a cup of coffee in his other hand.
Sitting down at hey bedside again, he left out a long sigh, before he put his coffee down on the small table, and changed his position so Emma could reach everything in the tray, that was now resting on his legs.
"Okay... Talk to me", he said straightforwardly, his voice still kind of pissed, but calm.
"What was that all about, Emma? You really went over on that poor boy."

"Thank you, baby.", Jim replied, taking a sip of the hot chocolate, a soft smile on his face.
How could somebody be so perfect?
"I don't think I have ever thanked you for everything you did for me. Which is a lot.", he gave her a kiss on her forehead, his eyes sparkling lovingly.
"Thank you for always being there for me, even if I didn't ask for it."
He walked up to the couch and sat down, motioning to the space next to him to ask if Rachel would sit down next to him so they could cuddle.
"Your hot chocolates really are the best."

"I was just being a good friend.", Tyler replied. "C'mon, that's what friends do. And I got to watch Disney movies all day next to you, couldn't have gotten any better. Though if you would have shared some ice cream with me-", he winked, smirking softly at Raven, his hand stroking over her back.
"I would do anything to make you feel better."

"Hey- not fair!", Emily replied, shifting into her dog form as well and just teleporting next to Ash so he wouldn't have any use of the headstart anymore.
"I'll see you later, you boring spaghetti!", she called, giggling evily as she started running faster. Though she already knew that Ash was going to 'win'. He could run faster after all.
And she hadn't done any kind of sports in the last ten months, so that should be taken into consideration as well.

Cole sighed, nodding at his fiancée.
"Alright, fine.", he mumbled, looking to the floor for a moment.
"I'll do anything else then. Even if I'd have to sacrifice a dozen humans to Satan."
He smiled softly, just wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly.
It would all work out. Yes, they would be fine.
The three of them would be fine.

Emma didn't say anything at first, but just took a sandwich off of the tray and started eating it, mumbling a silent 'thank you' to her husband.
"I...", she whispered after a moment, not taking her gaze off of the sleeping baby in her arms.
"I'm scared, Sam. I don't want Emily to end up like Jasmine - dead. They're both still so young and already parents. Emily's told me how often he'd been gone while she was pregnant. What if he was having or still has an affair?"
She shook her head, closing her eyes for a moment.
"I'm just scared he'll hurt her. She might pretend like she's strong and like nothing can touch her, but she's so sensitive and emotional and only a small thing can already bring her down so much... I just- I'm scared to lose my daughter the way I lost my other one..."

"we've come a long way together, haven't we?", Rachel mumbled with a loving smile as she changed her clothes into her favorite cinder dress and sat down beside Jim.
Leaning her head against his shoulder, she pulled up her knees on the couch and softly stroked over Jim's leg.
"And, have I ever thanked you for never stopping to love me? Even when we acted like strangers back when you had found me again- you still gave me that feeling that I mattered. Not just as a leader and fighter, but as a person. That really saved me from losing myself."
Smiling happily, she gently kissed his cheek.
"And I'm glad you like my hot chocolate. Grammy's receipe."

"Well right now,I'm feeling pretty damn good", Raven said with a happy grin, before she made a cup of ice cream appear in her hands.
"No chance. I never share ice cream. Forget it."
Giggling, she wrapped her arms around the bucket tightly, as if she wanted to protect it.
"You will never make me share this with you, Wilde!", She laughed,a challenging grin on her face. "No attack will ever make me let go of this!"

"Emily, watch out!", Ash shouted, raced forwards in an incredible speed and jumped in front of Emily just in time to prevent the car from hitting her. It came to a halt just an inch in front of him, the driver shouting around angrily as he drove around Ash and raced off.
"that came out of nowhere-!", he gasped in shock, looking from Emily to the parking lot and back at his fiance with wide eyes, panting slightly.
"Are you okay?! No wait- it didn't hit you. But are you okay?!?"

"Isn't that your future brother-in-law's father?", Bailey chuckled softly, leaning her head against Cole's shoulder and closed her eyes.
"We'll need to move out of our little flat. Not neough space for a little kid there. And during the last few weeks of pregnancy and the time after, I'll have to continue studying psychology from at home then... And we'll need a way to provide enough money for us and the baby."
Looking up at Cole, her eyes wide and worried, but also kind of happy, she sighed silently. "I bet you'll be a super awesome daddy..."

"Well, you'll certainly lose her if you continue it like this", Sam said with a frown,crossing his arms defensively.
"And, Emma- I know where Ash was when he wasn't at home: in Aegis, building their house. You know how many injuries I had to heal on him during the last few months? Everything to build the perfect home for Emily and their kids. And now it's your turn."
He sighed frustratedly, shaking his head.
"How would you feel in his place? In Emily's place? They need our support, not some unnecessary family drama."
Taking a long sip of his coffee, he was still frowning, but his expression softened slightly when he saw how Hope was looking up at him with big eyes.
"What happened to jasmine is horrible, sweetheart. It wasn't fair, it wasn't right, and it is the worst thing that could ever happen to a parent. No parnet should have to bury their child."
Sighing sadly, he softly stroked over Emma's cheek, by now only sadness and understanding left in his gaze. "And if never expect you to just get over it. You don't ever get over something like that. But for the sake of our living kids- don't let it affect how you see their partners. Think about Ash again, Ems. Has he ever given you any reason to treat him like you did? Did he deserve to be talked to like that? No. And one thing is clear- you won't get this fixed by waiting it out."

"You know why I did?", Jim asked silently, cuddling his head against hers. "Well first of all you'd replaced me - and second, do you know what a trauma does to people? The brain erases memories to make itself feel better, and that's what it did with you too. As I was feeling so much pain at that moment, my brain purposely made me forget about our meeting before-hand, so I wouldn't hurt so much. It helped a bit at first, but I slowly started feeling as if something was missing. I mean, physically you were missing, but mentally too. My brain gave me all of my memories of you back when we got together... steange, isn't it?", he explained, closing his eyes for a moment to get rid of all those sad thoughts before they would drag him down again. "C'mon, happy talk now."
Jim softly kissed her nosetip and emptied the cup of hot chocolate, and slightly tilted his head.
"One question - I'm fuckin' embarrassed of admittin' this, but I've been reading stuff on the internet not only on what to do to be a good dad, but also a good husband. And on one page it said that women actually don't like buff men but men with a 'beer-belly'. Now I don't care about the other women's opinions, but yours. I just- would you prefer me being... a stick-man with a fat belly?"

"You sure?", Tyler asked, a mischievous smirk on his face as he bit his lip and winked at her.
"Are-", he slowly moved closer to her, playfully raising his eyebrow.
"You-", gently kissing her belly, moving up to her collarbones and lastly her neck, softly pushing her onto her back-
"Sure?", he asked, bending down onto her and kissing her passionately - until he quickly moved away and stole the bucket of ice out of her hands, jumping off the bed with an evil laugh.
"I'm the Ice Cream-King now! Bow before me, peasant!"

Emily was cowering down, her entire body shaking, while she looked up at Ash with big, fearful eyes.
"T-t-the c-c-c-car-", she whimpered, cowering down even more than before, absolute terror written in her eyes.
"Y-y-you c-c-could've been d-d-d-de-dead-"
She shook her head, hastily jumping up and pushing her head into Ash's chest, tears rolling down her cheeks.
"Don't do that ever again- I-I could've- I could've lost you!", she was panting panically, letting out some silent whimpers as she cuddled against her fiancé as tightly as possible.
"I-I-I don't want to lose you- I don't want to... lose you-"

Cole thoughtfully ran his hand through his hair, frowning.
"Well I'll quit my studies and get myself a job so we'll have enough money for us three, and to move out of the apartment - though that still has time. I could... I know some places where I could work, and it'll bring enough money in. So don't worry about that. We'll get it done."

"Jas was pregnant, Sam. She'd caught her partner cheating on her because he was sick of her 'starting to get fat'. I'm just scared- what if Ash will do the same? Will leave her too? I don't want to bury another child-", Emma explained, tears starting to gather in her eyes. "It's not fair- I never wanted her to think like that! I just want to protect her- she's lost so much already and I'm worried..."

Rachel just looked at Jim with a completely terrified expression before she hastily shook her head.
"Oh god, hell no!", She laughed, gently tracing his abs with her index finger.
"Funny thing is, before we came together, I was more into slender guys, you know? Like- okay that sounds stupid now, but like Mac.
You are one of the very few guys who can pull off the muscular thing without looking like a bulldog. Really, I think you're super hot and handsome. Don't you dare getting a beer belly. Or I will get a fat ass."
Laughing softly, she kissed Jim's neck and winked at him.
"Though that doesn't mean I'd love you less. But you're just so fucking sexy like this-"

With an evil grin,Raven shifted into her demon form, smirking as she slowly crept over the floor towards Tyler, just to wrap herself around him lastly, slowly running her snake tongue up his chest and neck, before she slightly nibbled on his earlobe.
"No chance, loser!", She giggled, grabbing the bucket back from him, and jumped away as she shifted back, the bucket in her arms.
"You do know we're probably the msot childish adults I the entire state, don't you?", She giggled. "Half naked but fighting for a bucket of ice cream. You're awesome. But you still don't get my ice cream."

Ash just cuddled his face into Emily's soft fur and closed his eyes for a moment, trying to calm her down by just being there.
"Emmy- I'm a darn strong demon. It takes more than a car to kill me", he mumbled softly, gently licking over her cheek.
"And if I hadn't jumped in front of you,it would have been you in danger. Couldn't let that happen. Couldn't live without my one and only after all...hey, it's okay...I'm here. Right here and well..."

"No no no, we won't give up on our dream just because of a pregnancy!", Bailey said determined, intently shaking her head.
"I won't be the reason why you gave that up. Forget it."
She frowned,somewhere between terrifiedly and angrily, and punched her fist on the bank with a silent growl, just a second before a nurse slipped out on the freshly wiped floor and hit her head against the wall.
"Fucking-! Caaaalm... Calm down Bailey, you don't want to cause a train crash...again-", she mumbled silently to herself, before sighing and looking back at Cole.
"I will contact my biological mother. She will help with our finances- or I will tell the police what I know about her little underground business.", She hissed. "When she has enough money to spoil my half-brother with a luxury yacht, she has enough to make sure we'll come clear as long as we are still studying."
With furiously narrowed eyes,she tied her hair into a ponytail and cracked her knuckles.
"Valentina DeCortèz- you better get your ass ready to be kicked."

"But how would you feel if Emily would have talked behind our backs? Said stuff that I'm not good enough for you, that I just got you pregnant to tie you to me? How would it make you feel? Everything but good, right?",Sam said with a slight frown.
"Look, Ems- your intentions are good, but you're going the very wrong way there. Especially when you start lying to me."
His gaze went entirely blank at that.
"Your story is denying itself- at first you say that Ash should go away so Emily can find someone better-
Then you tell me that you are scared he might leave.
You tell them that he has just baby trapped her-
But to me speak about him having an affair.
See what I mean?
You are making absolutely no sense, meaning you're either lying to them, to me, or to yourself."
He slightly bent down, talking on silently as he looked deep into Emma's eyes,as if he was reading her mind.
"Might you just be scared that Ash might 'steal' Emily from you?"

Jim smirked softly at Rachel, nodding as she said that he shouldn't even dare think about getting a beer belly.
"Would be quite hard getting a beer belly without drinking beer.", he replied, winking. "But I'm glad you think I'm hot like this.", he chuckled, tightly cuddling against her for a moment.
"Is it weird that I'm more excited for when I can give my gifts than receiving any? And isn't it weird, though? I didn't ask for anything but yet you and Rose have already told me you got something. Alright though I made y'all something too without knowing if you wanted something... what if I give something that somebody doesn't like or didn't want? I don't want to be bad at another normal thing..."

Tyler was just chuckling, smiling lovingly at his amazing girlfriend.
"At least we can have some fun! I know people who don't even know how to laugh at things anymore without being drunk. Really sad that there are people who can't laugh with their partner. I'm glad we're not like that!"
He grinned happily, winking.
"I told you - only just and not much - about my best friend? The one in the hospital. He's an Aussie and he got that real Australian accent. Imagine your father, him and me having an argument - but talking our slang! Thus Southern, Cockney and Australian!", he laughed, thinking of his friend for a moment.
"Ted always calls everyone 'mate', and greets people with an 'Hey-ya matey!'. You should meet him once. Maybe we could visit him quickly tomorrow? Just ten minutes or so, he's not allowed longer. Too tiring for him. But do you think we could?"

Emily was slowly calming down by concentrating on Ash only, listening to his voice and heartbeat, enjoying his familiar scent...
"My best friend died when she got hit by a car while we were playing in the streets. 30mph was allowed, he went 150... I was five, and I usually don't have a problem with it anymore but just-", she explained, a shiver running down her spine. "This just reminded me of it too much-", she gasped, taking some more deep breaths.
"I just don't want anything to happen to you."

"Baby, no-", Cole mumbled, putting his hands on her shoulders, looking deeply into her eyes.
"I don't want to lend money from anyone. We'll have to pay that back and you're doing so good at the moment and I'm afraid if you'll talk to her now, you know?"
He smiled softly, stroking over her cheek.
"Evening school, baby. I'll work during the day, and I'll study in the evenings."

Emma blinked a couple of times at what Sam said to her. He was right.
Her arguments really didn't make any sense.
"But I-"
She just stared at her husband for a moment, slowly sinking her gaze.
"Maybe- maybe you're right-"
She looked down at Hope for a moment, sighing silently.
"Maybe I'm really scared that Ash is stealing her away from me, that I'll lose her too..."

"Bad at another normal thing?", Rachel repeated with a raised eyebrow, and a soft smile on her lips.
"Honey- you aren't bad at normal things. You're you. And I love you. Get where I'm going?"
She gave him a gentle pet on the back, her eyes sparkling softly as she locked them to Jim's for a moment.
"From how I know my husband- and I dare to say that I know him very good- he spent a long time on trying to figure out what to do to make everyone happy. And that's what matters. It's not about the gift. It's about the gesture. Don't worry, honey, you'll be fine. And you're doing so great."
Planting a soft kiss on his forehead,she took his hands and gently petted his hair, knowing the wolf inside him loved that. "I'm very proud of you, baby."

"You know-", Raven slightly furrowed her eyebrows for a moment, running her tongue over her left fang thoughtfully, before she looked up at Tyler again.
"He can be saved. I can save him. That is, if he wants that, and accept the side-effects."
Blinking a couple of times, still playing around with her fangs, she just considered the forth and back for a moment, before nodding at Tyler.
"But, whatever, of course we can visit him honey. I'd be grateful to meet your best friend,and maybe help him, if he wants that. And before you start worrying- no it doesn't affect me in any way."
Smirking softly, she sat down on the bed and made two spoons appear in her hand, holding one of them to Tyler.
"Okay, I'll share my ice cream with you. But that's a one-time exception!"

"Nah, I'm like bubblegum- sticking with you until we're old and wrinkly", Ash said with a loving smirk, gently poking his nosetip against Emily's shoulder before he softly put this paw on hers for a moment and lastly made a few steps forwards.
"Come, let's distract you with a tour through our new home. I hope you'll like the rooms I made for our little ones."

"And we'll barely see eachother- if at all", Bailey finished his sentence frowning, while she made a leather jacket appear on herself.
"Trust me, Cole- I haven't always been the sweet girl you know. And Valentina owes me a lot. I made about 1000 every night, for two years. And I never saw a penny of it for myself. She owes me this. She owes me 720.000 dollars. O just want them back now."
As her tiger claws broke through her fingertips and her teeth grew sharper and longer, she let out a satisfied growl, stretching her neck for a moment.
"I'm just going to take back what is mine. And if she cooperates, everything will be good. but this one time she will do what a mother is supposed to do. Are you coming with me or do you want to wait here?", She asked, while her body gained a certain... Tiger-y-ness.
"So you know- I performed tricks for wealthy people in private shows, as a tiger. Was kept in a cage if necessary, to make them believe I really was a tiger. Was fed rotten flesh. Wore a collar and a lead, and she didn't mind using the whip 'for show'."

Sam nodded at Emma, not surprised at All.
"Well, Emma, but Ash isn't the reason why you're losing her right now", he explained silently, yet very seriously. "It's your behavior. You wouldn't want tomeet people who talk about me like you talk about Ash either,right? The only way to save this is speak open and honest to both of them, and admit your mistakes. Everything else will just push her further away."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back