• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Steel Accord

One Thousand Club
As the title says, I'm currently serving active duty overseas. This website is, surprisingly, one of the few I have somewhat regular access to. I can post mostly on a daily basis as long as we aren't in a kind of lock down condition. I have a couple of ideas for RPs if you would be up for them.

Rules:

-If romance, MxF only. Romance optional.

-Don't stress word limits, especially during dialogue.

-Thread based with DM for OOC.

Ideas:

-
Overwatch: Looking for Ana or Mei or Echo to romance Reinhardt or McCree/Cassidy respectively. Or, Hanzo to make a McCree/Cassidy platonic buddy cop teamup. Or, or, just a general post-recall Overwatch story playing whoever.

-Marvel: Looking for Thor to play in a "heroes fight before teaming up" scenario with myself as the Immortal Iron Fist. (The comic book version of the character.) The setup would be a fighting tournament between Iron Fist and Thor's respective casts with Loki scheming in the background.

-City of Heroes/Superheroes in general: A classic "dating Catwoman" tale. Where I play a superhero and you play the villainess whom he opposes. Over the course of the story, they go from rivals (perhaps the friendly variety) to a couple.

-Dungeons and Dragons: Similar to the above only set in a homebrew D&D world. (Or Exandria of Critical Role.) With the rivals to relationship being with a Paladin or Monk with a fiend, cambion, or simply a rogue/warlock party member.

PM for interest. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back