• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernaturally Gifted (CLOSED)

*I roll my eyes a little* hes probably fine- here, look at the menu, see what you like. *I hand you a menu that was given to us, you didn't notice though*

(ok cool) heh, yeah. and uh- Hatty or whatever his name is, anyways- oh! perfect timing! *A waiter/bartender person or whatever shows up, and asks something in a language you can't understand, I respond, all you can recognize is the word Ramune, and then I turn to Holly* hey, what'd you say you wanted again? Nigiri or somethin'?

Salmon nigiri, also I guess some beef ramen. Also Gemini, I don't know if it's just me but I feel like there is this new language that I don't know that you seem to understand. Please teach me it? Also, your getting really mysterious and stuff so please stop. See, you got what you wanted.

(b r u h- you don't need to put "says Harry" just putting no signs means your talkin in character) oh, ok *I talk to the waiter again and they leave* uhm- that language, yeah... ok one, you're- ok fine, maybe I do try to hard, but still how do you- I mean, why'd you just call me "Sarah"? ok back to the language- uhm, I can, uh, try I guess, but I'm bad at explaining, and there's not like, anymore writing in this language- so uh, yeah.

*my head snaps towards Harry* How'd you know we have powers? *I look towards Holly, like I'm trying to figure out what gave it away. and then I look back at Harry, and I give him a suspicious, questioning look. the fact he was even here put me of, the fact he knows we have powers even moreso. I say somehting to him in the language, a test, to see if he was what I thought he was.*

(Well when I didn’t put says Harry you asked what it meant or if I was saying it or if my character was saying it)

(because it felt like it might have been narration- I knew you didn't quite know like, roleplay stuffs yet, so I thought you might've like, idk, tryied narration. plus Harry wasn't really introduced yet- so there's that) *I turn back to Holly, and ask him the same thing as I did Harry in the weird language. then turn back to Harry* well- yeah, but- *I ask the question in the language again* ok, but like, how'd you know he had powers? *I point at Holly* cuz you said "you guys" soo uh- yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back