• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernaturally Gifted (CLOSED)

Dear Future Student,
You have fortunately been accepted into our school.
We expect to see you at school on the first day-September 8.
Be sure to pack your luggage, but we are taking care of the school supplies.
Excited to see you,
Lana E. Chenton
Principal of ASG

It is now the beginning of the school year, so get ready for the time of your life. (also you have to choose a power/quirk/ability/whatever you wanna call it)

*walking to school, looking down at my phone, mumbling to myself* ahhhh this better be the right way- can't be late on the first day...

*jumps behind her* well, it's gonna be an- experience. *you look at me because this is the first time we've met* Oh by the way, what's your name? Don't think I'm a stalker I just saw your phone and I'm going to the same place! (i can control gravity)
\

*I jump a bit, the fur of my tail spikes out a little, and my small pastel purple antlers grow larger and sharper* AAUGH! o-oh. hi... *my antlers go back to their normal size, and my fur lays back down* call me Sar- I mean, my names Gemini, but you can call me Gem. uh, cool... guess we're going to the same school. what's your name? *I seem a bit nervous and recluse, but don't take much notice*

Uhh- So don't laugh because this is a um female name and I'm clearly male but my name is Holly *seemingly embarrassed* but then again, it's also a plant sooooo-

Last edited:
ok, Hi Holly. *I don't seem to care about your name being a "girl" name. you realize someone with the name "Gemini" wouldn't see a boy having the name Holly that weird* btw we're going the right direction right? *I show you the map pulled up on my phone* orange peel

Last edited by a moderator:
*makes objects float around them* basically telekinesis but I can control anything that has to do with gravity. Even make a volcano erupt. *smiles*

woah cool- oh! looks like we're almost there! *u drop the objects you were making float as I point up and ahead of us, where the school signature spire stands* bro c'mon! *I shapeshift into an enormous red bird and swiftly pick you up with my purple claws, carrying you into the air over the trees* hah! guess you could call this a shortcut, huh? *I look back down at you with as close as a bird can get to a goofy grin as you dangling from my talons*

ow, your talons are digging into my skin *you hover down and drop me at the front door and shapeshift into a human again. we walk into the auditorium as instructed* w o a h, its totally not an eyesore in here! [the walls are bright lime, the ceiling is a hot magenta, and the seats are a vibrant cyan]

oh, sorry, I didn't mean to. *when we get to the auditorium* ew. these people do not know how color theory works. *I have a disgusted sneer on my face* I guess we gotta go find a place to sit or somethin. wanna, uh, sit with me? you're the only person here I know...

sure. i hope people aren't going to pick any magical fights with anyone because there are still five minutes until school starts-

(yeah srry bro was typin sheet on pixilart, anyways) *we're happily chatting, when bully npc #1 and 2 walk up to us* hey! you two! *we look at her confusedly* yeah, you two! furry and the little twink b*tch! move it! this is our- *I stand up and punch her square in the face, she looks at me in the most disgusted, pissed off look ever* talk sh*t et hit, b*tch. now f*ck off.

*I stare back at her with a neutral but also the most done with your sh*t face ever* (srry forgot to put that in there)

*bully npc #1 checks watch* hey! you cant be using your super strength, school just started. i am going to get a teacher to give you detention

it's not super strength, your friend here is just weak as f*ck, I didn't even hit her that hard. and sure, go do that. I'd love to be able to fill her in on all the sh*t you've done. not all here, obviously but enough. "wha- what?" *they reply* you heard me.

(as in they reply, its the "wha-what?" is what they said, I couldn't figure out how to do it right)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back