• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Supernaturally Gifted (CLOSED)

(bullllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. but f i n e- the only reason it took so long wa cuz you h a d to lose ur frickin scarf. I was originally gonna only have the whispering stuff in the forest, but ok b. I'm the one who made the forest take forever. sure.)

(I wasn't the one extending it- I was only gonna have the whispering sh*t in the forest. youre the one who made it long in the first place. shut tf up. had to like- idk, do stuff to keep ur eyes closed and do weird mystrious sh*t cuz y'know, serafina woods. but sure. whatever. cool. just- frick I can't unbold. heck. just- just go play smash with abram. ok? cool.)

*I let go of your hand and take off the scarf. I spin around and turn back to you, extending my hands outwards.* here we are! *there's a building a few yards behind me, it's small, but it looks lavish at the same time. expensive? hope not. there's a sign above the doorway. "Nyriad Melodies"*

Finally. We should go inside and see the prices and stuff. *we walk into the shop to find another person inside munching on some nigiri with his laptop and headphones on*

(yes, yes it is Ryce) *there is m o r e than just that guy, he just stands out. given everyone else is.. well, let's say they're very aquatic looking. though no one directly looks at us, you can tell they all notice us come in. I look surprised at the existence of the person with the laptop, surprised and suspicious of him. I walk towards the bar and sit next to him, and Holly sits next to me. I don't quite look at him, I just, sit there menacingly and wait for him to notice. yo can really only describe how I'm acting as "slightly-(not really, but) silently territorial"*

*I notice your suspicion and don't do anything about it.* (whisper: ) So, looks like the prices aren't too bad, and you don't need to worry, I'll pay for both of us. My parents left- quite a fortune. *I go depressingly quiet, a moment later i continue* So, is it just me or are there like hundreds of choices. Also are you ready to start our scheme for revenge?

(b r o wut- wut was that first thing? like- was that narration, did someone s a y that- what? the importance of * and ( ) Ryce, the importance of * and ( ).)

(mhm- the,, the resturants name was Nyriad Melodies. get it right. or- or were u saying that in like- japnese? eh, whatever. and f r i c k en- remember to ad parenthesis when ur talkin outta character!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back