• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Abyssals 2.5 - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I've been waiting to see if anyone else was going to post before just jumping over everyone. I'm ok to move forward.

The outage put a wrench in but feel free to move ahead. I'll get a post in either way soon.

I think I would like to get a post in, the outage also sabotaged my avility to engage when I had free time. 🙂

I am going to post something this morning. Every time I would go to post the site would be down.

I don't think Apostle would have any questions for the Deliverer at this time, so it is fine by me to move the scene along :)

Hope I'm not being presumptuous. I figured with Lore 5 and Occult 5 that the Merchant knows a little about Demonology and thus soul mechanics of the Yozis/Primordials.

Let me know if I should edit.

Hope I'm not being presumptuous. I figured with Lore 5 and Occult 5 that the Merchant knows a little about Demonology and thus soul mechanics of the Yozis/Primordials.

Let me know if I should edit.
Your post was entirely fine, thank you.

For those with the Liege Background, I am limiting the amount of Abyssal Command you can take to a max of three dots between all of you. It can be one person with three dots or three of you with one for each. The Deliverer has a small army at her disposal and any more dots of Command is beyond her reach.

If you want other resources from the Deliverer make sure you post it or you are out of luck until you get back home.

Ah...that is going to limit my Nemissary access I intended to use to operate my necrotech creations.

I think that a small number of troops with us is better than a large force, at least at this time. I am not planning on having any war ghosts with Voice right now.

Ah...that is going to limit my Nemissary access I intended to use to operate my necrotech creations.
Remember you are on a recon mission at the moment, and having a bunch of Necrotic tech with you may be hard to stomach for your potential "allies".

And for some good role-playing, I'll award everyone with three xp. I'll add a point tracker to the character thread to help everyone out.

Fair, Merchant is more in his element of magnificent bastard then. His toys can wait until more intel is in hand for deeper workings.

I might go for a Collar of Dawns Cleansing Light as a part of my Liege Background. I'll ponder this and let you know.

I already assigned my liege backgrounds at character creation, did I do a goof? Or can those dots stand?

Liege dots can be swapped out depending on what you need, be it troops, money or a special artifact. If you want, you have the opportunity to change your dots now. Up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back