• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Abyssals 2.5 - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I will have Camina take for her Liege, three dots of Spies in the region they are going to, and two dots of resources (need bribe money)

Last week just flew by! Lots to do at work now before summer, but will be able to post later this week. Even if Apostle doesn't have anything to contribute (haven't read the IC post yet, so maybe he will maybe he won't) I'll still make a post to keep the habit up. Don't want things to dwindle down too much.

Sorry for not being active! Everything is done for the summer now. Will respond to Sherwood in the IC thread tomorrow :)

Happy fourth of July to all that are celebrating it. If you are not in the U.S., have a happy Tuesday.

As a holiday gift, everyone can add 5 xp to their characters.

Tachyon Tachyon Crocodile Crocodile Sherwood Sherwood Eonivar Eonivar

There had been very little activity lately in the IC thread. Is there still interest in continuing this game, or should I call it done and move on? If it is simply that everyone is busy and needs time to post, just let me know. Otherwise I am looking at canceling this game.

I am willing to continue, but I am thinking we would need more than a 1x1 for this to work.

I've been caught up in things, partially in moving plans and game planning. I'm willing to continue.

I admit I am a bit stretched on active RPs at the moment, and have found it difficult to maintain this one. While I have always wanted to do a Abyssal campaign I am finding myself not into Camina as character. Also I am a bit intimidated by the 2nd edition system. So I am sorry to say I would prefer to step out of this if that is not an issue with anyone else.

Tachyon Tachyon you are the last one to say anything. Do you wish to continue? I would like more than just two players in this.

Eonivar Eonivar I totally understand. I'll keep a spot open for you here if you change your mind.

I have some people showing some interest in redoing this game using Exalted Essence instead of 2.5.

If this does go through, those with existing characters can redo them a little or as much as you would like for the restart, and I would rewind everything back to the very beginning - it's not like we got all that far in this anyways.

If you are interested in sticking around, let me know.

You already know I am still interested with Voice, but I'll make it official and post it here, too.

Eonivar Eonivar I am giving you a bump because you might be interested in doing this in Essence, and I wanted to make sure you knew about the proposed change. If you interested, let me know!

Yes! I would love to try this with Essence. I am in. I am considering making a new character a Daybreak sorcerer type.

Awesome! I warn you that this will be my first foray in running Essence, so I hope you not make too many mistakes. jaydude jaydude is in, along with Sherwood Sherwood , and there may be a few others once morning comes around.

I don't know if I'll make a new game thread or just continue with the one we have. I'll ponder this.

IIRC, there is a new kind of Exalt that is a dead person brought back to life. I will probably allow that class of Exalt in this game, too.

Good to know. I'll have to check out the book once I'm off work.

IIRC, there is a new kind of Exalt that is a dead person brought back to life. I will probably allow that class of Exalt in this game, too.
This is the Liminal Exalted from what I read so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back