• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Anew

Characters
Here
And patient she would be. The woman sat there, watching the world fly by, growing ever closer to Ologor.

-----------------------

Ologor nodded as the portal began to reappear, and then said, "Hold on a moment. I think we are going to have visitors." The waves began to grow in size, and if one were to look down the coast, they would see a huge form appearing on the horizon.

1569369785691.png
~Xue~​
Xue watched the childish goddess with a look of slight amusement. Sana'a really did care about living things to the point that the creation of them brought her imesrable joy from just the thought of what they could become and how they will live. She doesn't want them to become armies for her own gain, she wants them to grow and live for themselves. A smile spread to Xue's lips at this, someone else who didn't think of their creatures as pawns, maybe the two of them could become close friends after all... Someone with those beliefs and isn't straight up abrasive to be around, this could definitely turn into a friendship Xue could enjoy.

As the light soared through the water, Xue gently cupped some of the floating matter into her hands and began to shape it. She gently ran her hands through the warm substance, moulding it into a creature. She gently rested her lips on top of the light, the contact turning it into a small fish. Its scales were dull as lead, but when the light hit them it turned into a rainbow of colours that captured the eyes of those who gazed upon it. The water below it shined lightly with its scales' light it cast. The small creature blinked it's two different colour eyes up at Xue, so innocent and full of unimaginable wonder. She let out a breathless laugh, petting its head before nodding at it to go on and explore.

Her hands were then snatched up by Sana'a who's voice filled with childish excitement and desperation as she begged Xue to let her continue to build the kingdom of colour under her waves. Xue cast a glance around at the world they had already built so far, joy twinkling in her eyes, "For once Sana'a, let's work together and make this, ok. I'm trusting you, don't let it go to waste." she warned seriously before smiling once again at the girl, "Now I was thinking, how about something that comes in many different colours and looks kind of like seaweed. A sort of fish could live in them, it could have something on the leaves that make it so only that fish can go into it. Like a form protection of sorts?"
Juju Juju

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class] [class=Aimas] background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.70); color:red; padding:1%; [/class] [class=Koma] background-color:rgba(34, 117, 9, 0.70); color:rgb(249, 165, 56); padding:1%; [/class] [class=Roiskin] background-color:rgba(94, 8, 180, 0.70); color:white; padding:1%; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
  • Morois
    lalafell-loli-blonde-final-fantasy-cute-elf-ears-27394-resized.jpeg
    I could tell something was off when the huntress suddenly began to stiffen, and the air around her became so aggressive...well, MORE aggressive. If such a thing was even, at all, possible.

"O-of course the gods care! You're here...right? I was hopeless, but somehow managed to survive, because you showed up. Any day you showed up, you would have won against that monster, but that you came on this day, or one so weak like me could make it long enough to see you come, how can that not be a gift of the gods? You are my savior, they were my guardians."

I doubted such a response would change her mind though. For my sake, this girl was insufferable! To think she would be this obsessed with finding strength, that she would... no. Some of my equals were found of mortals like this. A thought I could never comprehend, but I would still have to respect. Still, would it kill her to be a little grateful we made such threats on a level that such a feeble mortal could defeat? And what was with this attempts at hurting a small child in front of her, as if curiosity and innocence were malices to be hunted out? "Gods end me"? I might just grant her wish at this rate.

Nonetheless, even though she was acting so threatening, the truth of the matter is that my disguise kept her from being able to know me for who I really am. This much I didn't even need my domain over trickery for. Since I still wanted her to one day join the Omua, I would keep my mouth silenced for now, held back my wrath. Perhaps there was another way to look at it- she had drive, courage. Her dreams were high, born of ambition. Insolent, yes, but a dreamer nonetheless. I could appreciate youthful vigor of such caliber at least.

"Why though? Why do you want to get stronger so badly miss? It's so scary, what's out there. Why must you fight a creature like this, that wouldn't ever run away from this place, or threaten anyone that didn't come here? Do you WISH to fight? Do you enjoy it? Did daddy enjoy it?" I looked away. Sobbed for a moment. "Daddy even mentioned others like this. He said he was going there next...."

[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: Solirus Solirus Juju Juju
Mentions: N/A
Might Want to Read: N/A

• Morois
    I could tell something was off when the huntress suddenly began to stiffen, and the air around her became so aggressive...well, MORE aggressive. If such a thing was even, at all, possible.

"O-of course the gods care! You're here...right? I was hopeless, but somehow managed to survive, because you showed up. Any day you showed up, you would have won against that monster, but that you came on this day, or one so weak like me could make it long enough to see you come, how can that not be a gift of the gods? You are my savior, they were my guardians."

I doubted such a response would change her mind though. For my sake, this girl was insufferable! To think she would be this obsessed with finding strength, that she would... no. Some of my equals were found of mortals like this. A thought I could never comprehend, but I would still have to respect. Still, would it kill her to be a little grateful we made such threats on a level that such a feeble mortal could defeat? And what was with this attempts at hurting a small child in front of her, as if curiosity and innocence were malices to be hunted out? "Gods end me"? I might just grant her wish at this rate.

Nonetheless, even though she was acting so threatening, the truth of the matter is that my disguise kept her from being able to know me for who I really am. This much I didn't even need my domain over trickery for. Since I still wanted her to one day join the Omua, I would keep my mouth silenced for now, held back my wrath. Perhaps there was another way to look at it- she had drive, courage. Her dreams were high, born of ambition. Insolent, yes, but a dreamer nonetheless. I could appreciate youthful vigor of such caliber at least.

"Why though? Why do you want to get stronger so badly miss? It's so scary, what's out there. Why must you fight a creature like this, that wouldn't ever run away from this place, or threaten anyone that didn't come here? Do you WISH to fight? Do you enjoy it? Did daddy enjoy it?" I looked away. Sobbed for a moment. "Daddy even mentioned others like this. He said he was going there next...."

Tartarus stood as his newfound ally flew away, waving at him with a faint smile. Khades was quite an interesting character. He had learned much of the revolutionary, and gained even more. So many souls would be his now! Most of mortals, but perhaps he could grab a few juicy morsels from more ascendant beings if he was lucky. Not only could he... well, perhaps it was best to keep his plans silent, even away from his thoughts. Focus on the task at hand. With Khades secured, it was now up to Solomon and Gian to secure the last pieces of the puzzle.
"Come now, Melekh, we have to see to those souls now."
------------------------------
Long had the library been silent. The god who ruled over it disappeared, like so many, and now dust gathered over the knowledge of the world. On the eve of this grand conflict, it was an invaluable resource that Gian would exploit. The god of Forbidden Knowledge had little time, but he was not unprepared. With him came dozens of spirits and lumbering bone constructs, which would let him have a hundred pair of eyes where ever he wanted them. The old man entered the quiet library, gazing down the endless rows of books and records. Nothing was here.
"Mine friends, thine task is one of great import. Go forth now, and seek out every piece of power thou may find. Go with haste!" Gian ordered in a raspy voice.
As the spirits and bone-men slowly dispersed, Gian stood alone and thought of what he would do. This was such a unique opportunity. What was it he desired most? Power? He made great deals of that. Knowledge? Attractive, but no. He wanted something unique, something that would shape the world.
So he set out to do what no one else would dare to do.
-------------------------
Solomon rolled his eyes, and tried his best to hide his irritation. "Of course." he said. Not like he had much choice anyways.​

The lesser god and his mortals were not alone in the library for Quan'Cath had foreseen the other gods movements and to prevent his profane ideas she has sent her son to gather the very books and information the dark God woukd want and burn it and the library. Utrys had come before the other god and gathered the books and scrolls his mother had asked him to get then had waited.

As the bone men and spirits dispersed white flames erupted from the shelves of books spreading rapidly over them as a golden light revealed itself to the intruders. The light became a hooded and golden armored warrior with wing like tendrils of light radiating from his back. In her hand were a stack of books and on his hip was a glowing sword.

"Vile intruders upon this place what you seek is already mine" Utrys ssid as the books in his hands started burn turning to ash like do many other were as the fires rapidly spread. "Leave now or face justice for your vile desires " he threatened and while it could not be seen others would likely feel other eyes watching them someone was waiting for their time to strike if they made a wrong move.

ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer

Without even thinking, Sana'a charged at Xue, wrapping her arms around the sea goddess in a hug. Or at least, that's what she attempted. It was hard to say if you could hug water. Sana'a could try at least.

"THANK YOU!" Sana'a exclaimed in utter glee, "This will be so much fun!"

In a fluttering of kelp and seagrass, Sana'a backed away and crouched down into the watery sands, causing a small dusty cloud to form under her feet and hands. "So an animal that acts like a defence for fish? Wow, Xue, that's really creative! Let's see..."

Sana'a plucked a portion of her cloak with one hand while the other reached into the glowing light. She combined the two, creating a twitching mass, and planted it into the loose sand. The wait was not long, and soon enough rubbery tendrils burst from the ground, like a strange lotus flower. The tendrils were flexible and swayed loosely in the stray currents, each one tipped in alternating yellow and blue stripes. The center was soft like a pillow but hollow, a perfect area for a fish to hide.

The goddess ran her fingers through the tendrils and giggled at the tingling feeling*. "These will give a little sting to any predators sniffing around, but the fish who live in it won't feel a thing. It also eats any parasites or dirt on them"
*even the humble sea anemone hasn't the heart to hurt Sana'a.

As she spoke the creature rippled with golden light. "Ooh! And it glows in the dark?"

≋≋≋​

The Great Reef.pngBy the time they were finished, the reefs had expanded in a large ring all around the island of Sana'a and the surrounding waters. It truly was an underwater jungle, filled to the brim with colourful wonders. With the combined influence of Sana'a and Xue, it was blessed with flourishing life, amassing large schools of fish both old and newly made. Some creatures, drawn by the new colours, decided to forsake the deep waters and adapt to this dream-like landscape, resulting in new and bizarre forms. A few crabs began to 'grow' the stinging creatures on their back for added defence, and there was even a little squid that learned how to perfectly camouflage itself in the coral. Sana'a spent hours just playing with one.

With all the living structures, the area made hiding from storms and predators easy, and many creatures developed the habit of birthing their young in the safety provided by the reefs, often migrating in from the far corners of the world. Much to the delight of Sana'a, some of the branching corals even began to fuse together over time, forming towering structures akin to trees. Their crests sprawled above the waves, providing homes for seabirds and semi-aquatic creatures.

≋≋≋​

Sana'a stood atop one of the reefs that jutted above the waves, looking down at the wonderous corals beneath the sea. In the beginning, she had planned to make something like an underwater forest, but what she had built with Xue was something with an entirely different beauty than any forest on the earth.

"It's perfect!" Sana'a said, her russet hair drying in the warm, salted breeze. "I can't wait to show Shal! Or Vez! OH, or Detz! Hahah~ he would like all the shapes! Hmm...I haven't seen them in uh...eh, how many years again?" she frowned trying to remember what Vez'una had said. She didn't like numbers.

seasonedcat seasonedcat

The Serpent lay alongside the great river, watching the Vez'Sinai play and dance among the reeds as they collected them. Baskets, hats, roofing, all such thing would be made from these sturdy reeds, and even hard work as this was, the Vez'Sinai enjoyed themselves. The Serpent treasured them for it, for even when his mood was foul, his little horned creations cheered him up with their seemingly endless joy. In a way, he almost envied them. As if he had created something better than himself, and he did not even begin to know how he could set himself in the state of interconnected bliss that they enjoyed. As much as such thoughts despaired him, it gave him great pride. For he had created a people for whom happiness was the natural state, who, even in the face of hardship, could smile.

He turned his glance down his flank, watching many of his children sit against his side after hours of hard work. Sweat lined their brows as they spoke to eachother and laughed, eating of the bright orange fruits that lined the nearby trees. One played music, and the Serpent lay his head down on the riverbank, dipping his tongue into the water, before pulling it back. He turned his gaze to the side, as one of his creations approached him. it was the first, Ajaia.

"Vez'Arai, why do you interract with us like this? I have been at your side since the day of my creation, and have spoken to all that my people have encountered in this world. They speak of their gods, but few spend as much time among us as you. Why?"
Her words were sincere, and the question sat upon her face like thunder clouds. Clearly, such a thought had troubled her for an extensive period of time.

The Serpent turned, its great blue eyes focussed on her, hued of blue and dancing with lights, a strange sense of 'distance' behind those eyes, as if they were less eyes, and more portals to a sea of bright blue. His tongue flickered beyond his lips as the god considered an answer, its head tilted slightly to the side. "Such is a question I have little true answer for, at least one you are likely to find satisfying. I spend time among you for you all are my beloved creations. Little gives me more joy than to watch and experience your own joys, your own creativity in action. You all are the joy I wish the world could have. I both enjoy your company, and wish to keep you all safe. This world may be aged, but it is still chaotic. And you all are admittedly fragile. A flaw in my creation of you. For you all were made to create and enjoy, instead of to fight."

"Ah, I see." She paused for a moment, thinking to herself, before she spoke again. "Could you not simply alter us now, to fit our own needs?"

"I could, but I fear such would be viewed as provocation. I am not well liked among the other Gods. If I were to alter my peaceful creations for means of war, they would take it poorly. A sign that their accusations of tyranny were right. For now, what I have given you is sufficient. You need worry not. For if any greater force troubled you, I would shield you all against it. Believe me when I promise that I shall suffer no harm to befall you and yours."

The first was silent for a time. She moved to speak again, lips parting, before the Serpent's head turned to the South, picking up the sound of wind. The Serpent saw a great, whirling cloud of sand. And with its great eyes, it saw a figure striding among that cloud. It grew ever closer, and the Serpent could see grains of sand ripping through the air at violent speeds. The Serpent pulled back, jaws opening, a light in its throat. Its breath would surely eviscerate whoever summoned this strange storm, yet he knew where his priorities lie. The Serpent slithered around the group of Vez'Sinai by the riverside, and coiled high upon itself. A mountain of coiled blue flesh, a dome to protect the vulnerable Vez'Sinai beneath.

He had never seen such a powerful force, and as the God coiled tight, and the sand lashed against his skin, he found himself confused. The Serpent had never seen such a force before. It was new, frightening. The Serpent's jaws opened wide and it bellowed into the storm with a voice that echoed across the sands of the Golden Sea. "Whose work is this, to inflict such wrath upon the Vez'Sinai?"

In turning over a stone, Venari found a thicket of the bloodmoss she had been looking for. She gave it a sniff, and seemingly content with it, undid her bandage enough to stuff it into the nasty wound on her shoulder.

“I’d say that’s dumb luck, but you really think I’m sent by the gods, huh? Venari the saviour, now that’s something.” Said Venari with a chuckle. The previous irritation had washed from her face like blood in fresh rain. It seemed to be a common occurrence with the huntress, lashing out and growing docile as abruptly as the wind.

Regardless, Venari seemed deeply amused by the conversation, so much that she didn’t even care that she was talking to a little runt. At first she had wanted the girl gone, but now she did not seem to mind so much. For now, at least. “Funny, my tribe liked to say something different. Yar-kul, they called me. Means Dark Eyes. Eh, something like that. Heh, it’s not a good thing, anyway. Definitely not a gift from the gods, that’s for sure!”

The real translation was more along the lines of ‘Walks with Dark Hidden in Eyes’, but Venari had only heard it once, since even speaking the name was taboo. It was used to describe an unholy creature that only feasted on still-living prey, gnawing upon extremities and leaving the partially-eaten body once their prey had died. They had an endless hunger, often killing more than they could eat, and upset the sacred cycle of life and death. Apparently they hid inside the skin of people during the day, turning their eyes red, or maybe that was just an excuse to tell Venari she had been possessed by one.

It was one of the first things she had hunted after she split from her tribe, but sadly she could not find any information or trace of them. They never existed except in her tribe’s legends. It was rather sad, she would have loved to hunt one and wear its pelt. Speaking of which, the ape’s tough mane would make an excellent cloak. Especially since it ripped her old one to shreds.

Venari tilted her head at the corpse, planning where she should cut it, but was interrupted when the child asked her why she had hunted the monster. “Hmm? Why get stronger? Hah! That’s easy! In this world the strong live and the weak die, nothing but fodder for something greater. But there’s a catch. The strong are never on top forever. Something else can easily slay them, heh, like me. They just need to get stronger! It’s like a challenge, right? That’s why I came here, to see who was the better hunter. Looks like it was me in the end...”

Her smile faltered for a moment as she stared down at the ape’s corpse. Even though she was the victor she looked strangely sad, or perhaps disappointed.

“Of course I want to fight, though you’ve got it wrong. Fighting’s good, but killing is the best part! There’s no sweeter thing!” she gave a coarse chuckle but stopped when the kid started sobbing again.

“Hey, I said stop crying! Seriously, it does nothing! Ugh!” Venari covered her face with her hands. This was why she didn’t like kids, but fortunately for her, something useful came out of the child’s mewling.

“Huh? What do you mean by others?” Venari's eyes widened curiously, “Hey kid, stop crying alright? What other creatures did your father speak of?”

Idea Idea

1570294642771.png
~Xue~​
Xue gazed lovingly at her new children that swam happily around this new land. The water gently swayed around her giving off a peaceful warm temperature that relaxed the goddess. A warm smile danced on the goddess' lips as she surveyed their work. It was truly a sight to behold, the colours were all random and had no pattern but even with their mismatch, they seemed to fit perfectly together. All who looked upon it would surely be as awestruck as these two goddesses were at this time.

One of her new fishes nuzzled up to her neck making Xue let out a breathy laugh at the small creature's actions her eyes twinkling with pure happiness. She turned to the other goddess her facial features soft, "Thank you for this Sana'a, this is truly amazing!" she praised as she once again took in the beauty around her. The joy that she had when she first created her children was back and it felt so refreshing.
Juju Juju (sorry this is short I don't know what else to do XD)

Last edited:
Khades made it to his home. To the Sundered Peaks. He landed on the peak of the Sanctum and gazed down at his land. The scorched earth stretched far and wide, the mountainous borders only just held back the vast oceans from crashing down into his valley home. Khades sharpened his focus and counted his Ashborne. Besides the hideous creatures spawned from the land’s natural chaos, there were nearly sixty thousand Ashborne across the entirety of the Sundered Peaks and beyond. Sixty thousand good soldiers... but how many did Tartarus have who were willing and waiting? Morois’ numbers were a mystery, also.

But one sight disturbed Khades. As he scanned the wastes he saw a female Ashborne. She was pregnant. No Ashborne was ever pregnant, they knew how weak a baby would make them. Plus, new Ashborne climbed from the lava pits regularly. Was it something else that made these Ashborne weaken themselves voluntarily? Love, perhaps? Was it possible? His Ashborne, bloodthirsty warriors, were smitten by love? This didn’t sit well with Khades. His Ashborne has always been loyal to blood and blades. The more Khades looked the more he found of this around his Sundered Peaks. The Ashborne did not kill each other out of greed and malice, relationships, platonic or otherwise, had formed amongst the people. They still followed the strongest but were no longer tempted to fight for position at the top just because they thought they could.

Regardless, the assault on the Fanged Tyrant would start soon. Khades took a great lunge from the top of the Sanctum. He shot high into the sky, far above the clouds, where no mere mortal could breathe. He had heard in passing somewhere that the land of abominations was somewhere beneath the sea, likely at the bottom. Khades gave a small prayer, more a nod of respect, to Xue. He didn’t worship her, but it would be unwise to incur her wrath. Khades began to fall, more like plummeting. There was a loud boom, he must have been so fast in his fall that sound could not keep up. At the last moment, Khades shifted to his humanoid form. As he impacted with the water, his smaller form carried the same momentum and shot through the water like a crossbow bolt. He reached the very bottom within minutes. It would take a while of searching, but he would find Tartarus and his lair eventually.

Mentions: Idea Idea SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV
Interactions: ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer seasonedcat seasonedcat
———————————————————

Tsuquena looked up at the source of the booming voice. It was a giant snake. The Serpent? That was convenient. But the Serpent looked angry. How could the Serpent be angry?

Tsuquena lowered the shawm from her mouth. The music continued to play regardless of breath.
“My name is Tsuquena,” Yes, that word seemed most accurate, “I am the child of the Great Liberator, the Harbinger of Chaos, Khades. You may think this is suffering... But my music saves the sand from its gravitational restrictions. It is free. Now the sand dances. It hears my music and it rejoices. Why do you not rejoice also? These Vez’Sinai get to hear my music and they too shall be set free.”

SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Tartarus watched Melekh work on her latest project. Her newest passion was creating , something she displayed a talent for at a young age. He fondly remembered teaching her how to make her first flesh-golem, and many quiet years watching her gleefully work away in some cavern on an eldritch beast. Melekh had been such a lively soul back then, joyful and kind. She had changed, though, and he wasn't sure why. Gone was that happy child, replaced with a quiet and reserved woman. While her natural talent for the ways of the flesh increased, she didn't view it as a fun activity anymore. It became experiments, growing ever the more dark. Quiet as the grave, she was like a stone-mason, slowly working till perfection was accomplished. He sighed. At least she seemed to enjoy it. That's all that mattered.
----------------------------------
As Melekh worked, across the world, Gian watched with horror as knowledge was burned before him. If Pandora was here, this child would be put in its place. "My vile desires?! Why you little... Damn what I want! You are burning knowledge older than the world itself and now it is gone forever. Vile monster, you desecrate this place with your practices. This place is meant for all people, not just the powerful few!" he shouted.
-------------------------------
Tartarus felt something he despised more than all. His child was being threatened. Now, normally Tartarus had much patience, and would rarely get annoyed or angry. However, when his children were slighted or hurt, there would be rage beyond reckoning. "No one will touch them. NO ONE!" he roared. In his hands manifested a sword of black iron and a huge mace, with runes glowing red like blood. In place of his ethereal form, he took one anew. Like a mountain wading in the seas, clad in ice and crowned in flame, and in his eyes, a cold fire that could wither life before him. With a loud snap and a bright flash, he was gone.
All his minions watched his transformation into a beast of war, and knew what this meant. Such extreme measures was reserved only for when one of the Triad, the minor gods, was in danger. He was very protective of them, as they were his legacy. In his absence, all command had been handed over to Melekh, and Tartarus would be gone until the crisis was over, however long that would be.
---------------------------
While Gian spoke, he felt the familiar presence of his father begin to form behind him. Only this time, he was angry. Very angry. With a deafening crack, Tartarus appeared behind his son. The War Form of Tartarus towered above his son by 20 feet, a tower of rage clad in iron.
"You threaten my child and claim the Library of another God as your own. What right do you have to it?" the cold voice of Tartarus demanded.
------------------------------
Meanwhile, Solomon waited for these visitors to arrive finally. Gods, he was bored.​

It was just as Quan said would happen, they only saw the now those below saw only the burned library and the ashes it was becoming they did not think what someone else might do. Utrys did not like having to burn the library, but it was necessary for now these vile beings could not be allowed ultimate power that was within the pages of the books. The mortals that served the vile god Tarturus could not be allowed to learn what might end up enslaving all things living and dead to the tyrant's will. Utrys was justice and justice could not stand for such atrocities. Still the plan was going as it should, though where the gods were concerned things did not always go to plan thus Utrys knew he should not linger and that he was being watched by his mother.

Utrys easily altered his form to match the size of the tyrant god he was not scared simply by someone puffing himself up. " My right is that of the protection of the world from the vile tyrant Tartrus" Utrys said his voice calm yet the hatred for the must injustice, least righteous, and evil of all the gods was clear. " Your schemes against your friends and foes are already known to me and the unparalleled pointless injustice you subject mortals to is also known" he continued this was no place for a fight this was a place for buying time as from the start death was not the objective. All around the library burned section after section wing after wing engulfed in pure white flames there would be nothing but ash left, but the most important things where already ash. " The library shall burn and you shall not gain the secrets you seek to further your schemes, your little pact with chaos will have to make due with what you have " Utrys continued his whole attack here had not truly been an attack but simply a way to deny Tarturus and his spawn what they wanted. Utrys looked to Gain though without a face it was simply the feeling he was looking there " You who treasure all knowledge know your father's vile schemes, this war success or fail will lead to a rebirth if you can think beyond the now you might one day replace the master of this place if you can learn whats is just and what is cruelty" Utrys finished as more of the library came down and with his mission accomplished Utrys vanished as he had come in an unbearably bright pure white light leaving the tyrant god and his spawn in the burning building the great library soon to be ashes for now.

The Librarian.

“And… with… a… pinch… of… salt… the… recipe… will… be… complete… ”
A voice said drifting in the endless halls of pandora's libraries with a book floating in one hand while a sword occupied the other. The librarian closed the book and recalled it back to its original position. The librarian had finally learnt some native cooking from the mortal races if ever he would need it, though it doubted that would ever be of use to it. In the end it had come to existence from the residue of pandora’s energy and the need from the library to have a new master, or a supervisor. Thus the librarian had born, or that is what the librarian believes from what it read. It never was sure, but it always enjoyed reading books, even though it took up a lot of its time to do so to read only one.

aVQftcGsQOdMDZLxsUOucNPw5iJlQ9RC-kEBOJs5HweDzMc24ojT2TbrTcssC-5SE7sw9hVsteUnIDhyajquP16CbMerqNtnmeblHPRA0b4M4ibOBXlNg7vhzkaxMcFQqyh-LQeo

“Now then, what shall I read next.” The librarian said reaching out for a random book when suddenly a sense of dread and duty struck it. It had never felt any negative feeling like this, it was not only a feeling of negativity, but also a feeling of duty, as a sort of alarm, and the librarian had never felt such a feeling in all of its existence, maybe because the library had never been visited before.

After taking a second to realize what was going on the librarian fazed through the ground and teleported to the location of the perpetrators. Once it arrived, it realized why it felt such a feeling of dread as the books were being burnt and turnt into unusable ash. “NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!” The librarian exclaimed as it began to grab to the pieces of ash only to have them crumble away in its fingers. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WHY ARE YOU BURNING THE BOOKS. HAVE THEY EVER DONE ANYTHING TO YOU!”

The Librarian cried out, and just as it did, multiple more copies appeared, phasing through the shelves, attempting to save as many of the burning books as possible. “Protecting the library is my duty Protecting the library is my duty Protecting the library is my duty Protecting the library is my duty Protecting the library is my duty.” The librarian kept saying, ignoring everything around it aside from the books. Some clones had even began going in alert mode and attempting to take the books from the spirits and bone-men and attempting to return them to place.

And just as things couldn’t get any worse, a presence filled with anger and wrath entered the area, putting the librarian in even greater alert mode. “LEAVE, LEAVE THE LIBRARY ALONE, PLEASE.” The Librarian begged, knowing it couldn’t stop any of the forces present in front of it. But as the flame spread and the one who started it left, the librarian fell down on its knees and began to cry as the clones continued to mindlessly try to save books.

ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer Karcen Karcen

Sherlock and Ulees

Ulees was already nervous and even afraid at this point and him being teleported to a place he had never been in didn’t help either, but before he could get a breather he had heard the game, or at least the part that would kill him. Ulees began to sweat and feel a twirl and uneasiness on his stomach as he heard the description of each of the squares. How was he supposed to get across without dying? How would he be able to endure the pain if he got through? How would he be able to live with such memories of pain and torture from the gods that so many in his tribe worshipped. Clearly Ulees didn’t like this very much.

“Are you afraid?” Sherlock said watching as the human twitched in fear and panic. “With that attitude you’re guaranteed to fail and even die.”

Ulees turned back to look at the face of a god, though it was a mask, Ulees could clearly tell that the god had an expression of doubt and disappointment. Ulees wanted to shout out and call the god out but it what would it accomplish? Nothing that’s what it would accomplish, it would make him an even bigger fool. Ulees tried to breathe but couldn’t at the thought of being crushed, cut up, or left to starve. Tears began to run down as he knew this would be his last moments in Nraumm. He began going back into the past of his mind and remembering all the good times he had before being brought here. He didn’t want to die, he would probably die from shock than die from the puzzle. He kept thinking, he kept getting nervous, his heart beat kept getting faster and faster and faster and…

His heart slowed down in an instant, but how? How could his heart have slowed down, and how come he feels so much more calm now. As he thought he noticed the hand of the god touching his shoulder. “A clouded and anxious mind cannot solve even the simplest of problems. One must be able to find peace and tranquility.” Sherlock said as he finally released his hand from the mortals shoulder. “I have deduced now most of your past, and now I can see why father picked you, but knowing father it must have been chance, but in the end it is father who we are talking about.” Sherlock calmly said.

Ulees took a couple of deep breaths and looked back at the god, feeling calm “So, is there any advice you can give me?” Ulees asked no longer viewing Sherlock as a god, but as an individual that can help Ulees.

“I can” Sherlock said as he began pointing to the puzzle. “One advice I can offer you is quite simple, alternate between the least dangerous of the squares and pool through, that would be the simplest one I can give you, alternatively.” Sherlock got closer to whisper into Ulees’s ears.

“And make sure to avoid those at all costs.” Sherlock finally said out loud.

Ulees paused for a second, even though he had been told something surprisingly simple, it was a strategy that would work. In the end there was no one strategy to beat the puzzle, the real puzzle or challenge was the willingness to go through all the pain and possible loss of life that the puzzle gave.

He took a deep breath and began using the cube in front of him and just as Koma said, the squares changed. Ulees changed it a couple more times and finally left the set up ready. Before even stepping on the first square, Ulees grabbed a rock and threw it at the red square and in a moment a tower of fire rose up at a respectable height and in a few seconds it went back down. “Right, that should be enough… hopefully.” Ulees said nervously to himself.

Ulees grabbed a bunch of rocks and began heading to the first square, a red one and immediately after that threw a rock to the top square, a blue one. Right as the rock hit the top square the tower of fire lifted him up and began burning him. Ulees felt the pain, but was able to avoid most of the pain thanks to the clothing he had and immediately laid down and held his breath.

The square on top triggered and the water dropped on top of him and the tower, extinguishing the fire and almost drowning Ulees due to the sheer amount of water been dropped. When the water stopped falling he had to move quick as the tower would disappear. Ulees got back up and right as the tower was about to descend, he took a jump, skipping a lot of the squares and landing in a white square. The landing wasn't pretty and having some burnt skin, bruises from the water, and broken bones from the landing wasn’t good, but now landing in the white square could serve as a help.

As Ulees was getting back up the gas began spraying from the square, but Ulees had already breathed so he wouldn’t need to breathe it, however, Ulees let a small portion of the gas to enter his lungs, not enough for him to sleep as the pain would keep him awake and to be able to semi sleep some part of his body to prevent any more pain.

Ulees repeated this process three more times and finally reached the final stretch were he would need to do it once more. Having already most of his clothes burnt up and his skin almost unrecognizable, Ulees would need to do this quickly before he fainted from pain, even with the small dosage of sleep gas.

Ulees repeated the process, but just as he jumped he noticed the final square wasn’t white like he had wanted, but instead it was gold. In panic of not wanting to fall to the gold square, Ulees attempted to maneuver to avoid it, only to hit both hit the gold square and the silver square next to it.

Upon having his legs touch the silver square, the blades appeared, and with still having force from the impact, both of his legs got sliced off, while his upper part of his body hit the gold square, the object appeared and while suffering from the leg injuries Ulees couldn’t help but look at the object as he rolled past the square, getting himself stuck staring at the object.

“Well, he made it through didn’t he Koma?”

“The only thing I did was calm him down and give him the courage to endure the pain. So you should restore him before he dies of blood loss.”
Sherlock said with a seemingly calm tone.

Idea Idea

Hruk

It didn’t take long for Hruk to arrive to the other minor Gods in time before they left. He slowed down and finally stopped causing a huge shockwave shaking the tides and forming powerful gusts of wind. “Greeting cousins, I had planned to come and see only one of you and then the other by luck, but it seems that I may be particularly lucky to find both of you here.” Hruk said “So, what were you doing right now?” Hruk asked with the intention of receiving and answer. “Oh and I have brought with me a chosen female, she wanted to come along so I brought her with me.”

ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

DetzWyej

“It seems things are getting interesting now huh?” Detz remarked

“Well, I suppose I’ll be looking forward to it, or maybe not. Who knows Hehe.” Detz laughed.

“When do you think it will begin, or perhaps it has already begun?”

“Hmmm, well whatever it is, I’ll be sure to check it out, maybe get in on the action a bit.”

“Well, you sure aren’t feeling like talking today now are you.”

“Well, Whatever, do what you want.” With that Detz got up from the rock that he was laying on and began stretching and began walking through the fields enjoying the night sky and the stars that increased every now and again. Just as Detz was about to keep walking, a beam of light appeared in the distance, radiating the night skies.

“Well That’s interesting, I wonder what it is.” Detz Wondered.

“Do you have any idea what it might be?”

“Eh, well, I hope that doesn’t last for too long am I right.”

And just like that Detz resumed his walk through the fields as the beacon of light began to diminish. An A tier Wild sorcerer Vampire had just been born.

Idea Idea

Such arrogance. For a minor god to assume he held so much power over his fate and to assume he knew his plans. And to threaten his child. Was he not the one that fled? His anger turned into a pit of worry. Such a turn of fates. Now, he knew that this 'Quan' was apparently all seeing. He thought he prepared quite a bit by planting false lies in his conversations, which seemed to work out well for him. The minor god spoke of plotting against his allies and enemies, which already showed he had great effect. A thousand possibilities, yes? He gazed around the library, watching fires slowly creep up the bookcases. But Quan was more than that. It troubled him how far Quan's child went with his claims. To burn the knowledge of future generations, to accuse a fellow god of tyranny? What madness was this?
With a sigh, Tartarus snapped his fingers and extinguished the flames. There was no point in further destruction. A shame that such barbaric behavior was commonplace among gods and mortals alike. An idea formed in his mind then. From destruction would come life, and a chance for knowledge anew. He was the god of the dead, and in a way, a key part of bringing back life in all forms. Why not try it out on this library? He shifted back into his more comfortable
"Gian, what were the books you wanted?"
The dutiful son listed off the books he sought out. Books about the smallest beings in life, on the history of the world, on mortal affairs. All gone from this mortal plane.
"Thank you, my child. Begin to seek out sources on those subjects, do not do so violently. If you must, offer the tortured souls freedom for information. Ensure it is accurate. Once you are finished, you will return them to our friend here." Tartarus started. He believed in preservation to be the first step in a rebirth. If such knowledge was lost, a part of reality was lost.
The ethreal form floated over the small form of the Librarian, and said with a guttural, wispy voice, "I offer you this, Librarian. This Library will play a role in the future of the world, and I think it critical that it be preserved. I would like to be your benefactor. I will provide you with anything you need, and ask only for you to continue what you do, but pay more attention to the world around you. I would also like to offer you payment for the damage I have caused."
He lower one ethreal claw towards the ground, and summoned an immense book, bound in grey leather. Titled The Book of Our Fates the novel was not tainted with dark magic, nor would it imbue curses. It had a few spells to protect it and keep it updated, but that was about it.
"This is not much, but it is a start. This book contains the combined history of the world up until this point. It won't be hurt by fire of any sort, nor will it crinkle if it gets wet, or rot as time passes. It will be updated as the world passes, and will update when the last pebble is gone. It is eternal, like this library. In addition, I offer the services of my son, Gian, and would like to apply the same spells to every book here. What do you, Librarian."
-----------------------------------------
Meanwhile, a pair of coral-covered skulls caught a glimpse of a torpedo, no, a God, heading right towards their home base. They were the ideal watch dogs, since so many skulls littered the world.
"Khades... comes..." the skulls barked, yet their ethereal cry could only be heard by Melekh. Slightly frustrated by the disturbance, the girl stopped her work with an overly dramatic sigh and went to go meet the god of Chaos. She had great disdain for real work, like this. But she also had great respect for her father. After all, was he not the one who made her hobbies possible? She propelled herself upwards, and after turning ethreal for a brief moment, found herself in the dark and deep sections of the sea. Tapping into the abilities of her father, she manipulated light, and made a bright "LAND HERE" sign appear out of nowhere for Khades. Perks of being a god.

Soris: A great being awoke from a deep slumber. He found himself in a vast void, surrounded by a comforting blackness. He raised his head and thought unto himself "That witch I have seen in my dreams is good. My creations will be guided by Fate and order, and shall flourish under my protection. This world I have seen in my mind will be my masterpiece, and I will watch over it for all eternity." Then the serpent pulled off a single scale and set it into place in the void. Then he spoke unto it "Become a great land known as Val-Hydir. And on this land will be my home and the place where I watch over my creations. And in this house will be my book of fate, witch I have seen in my dreams." And so the land of Val-Hydir, home of the Temple of Soris wich held the book of fate, was born from a scale of the great serpent.

The wind rushed past him, throwing up sand, but Ologor didn't budge an inch. So this was the legendary Hruk. Grund told him about the huge living island a few hundred years ago. But now seeing him, he realized how big he actually was. And then perched on top of his head was a familiar woman, waving at him.
"Not surprising that Alexandria would be with him." Ologor mumbled disapprovingly. He would deal with her later.
"Hello there, Hruk! Pleasure to see you on this fine day. This is Solomon, a friend of mine and a son of the Drowned God, Tartarus. He was just asking to arrange a meeting with my father when I noticed that a huge island moving towards me. And then, I discovered that it was no island, but none other than the Son of Detz. Where did you find the young lady?" he asked.
Ologor was angry. He may not have showed it on his voice, but she knew from personal experience. When he acted like he was really nice, he was concealing enough frustration to blow down a mountain. That gloomy man standing next to him seem a bit annoyed too. Time to piss them both off! This would be a fun day.
To the Karliki, oaths and honor were everything. And the promise they had sworn so long ago, to defend the Vez'Sinai to their last breathe, was the greatest of all they swore. For the past 1,000 years, the Sons of Grund had been a shield for Vez'Sinai. Many threats had been stopped by the short beings, and many more would be, if Grund had a say in it. With war on the horizon, their role was growing ever more important. In vast subterranean halls, the iron-clad warrior race made ready for the titanic conflict. Weapons of war had been forged en masse, like great golems of stone and arcane weapons capable of blasting through hills, and secret communications with their distant cousins, the Chosen, had been established.
The oath was more than a promise, though. It had shaped the Karliki's way of life. They had become a stubborn and independent people, much like their father, and viewed protecting their allies as their only calling in life. The term "allies" expanded beyond just the Vez'Sinai, and led to every Karliki giving their all to the defense of family, friend, hold, and ally. Loyalty was all, honor was all, oaths were all. Without these, the Karliki would collapse like a house of cards.
Grund was well-known among the mortals of the world as the Stunted Wanderer, a legendary poet and warrior that would at just the right time for a grand celebration or a major conflict. His signature pipe and elaborate beard were as much a part of him as his immense axe and simple cloak. His mix of simplicity and outlandish items cemented him in the folklore of many people. In the lands of the Chosen, he was an omen of a great discovery. Among some human tribes, a wandering king and freedom fighter. All true, but none could really hit the most important fact. He was more than a wanderer and a poet, a warrior and a king. Grund was the manifestation of what Viktor wanted for the world. But his cause was not shared by the other gods, and Viktor respected this. He did not want to upset the balance of the world, and so had Grund simply exist in a background. A tale told around campfires and in taverns and on occasion, come to life as a force of independence and defiance.
Grund was traversing the great desert of the Vez'Sinai one day when he felt something gnaw at him. Something was amiss in the homeland of his people. Invaders. He wandered awhile, pondering where they could possibly be, when noticed something in the distance. A huge mountain, like a coiled up snake. Nothing he had ever seen before. "Wait a 'econd, 'hat don't 'ook like a mount'in." he said. There was only one snake that big that could do that. And like a snake, he was either resting or ready to spring a trap. The gnawing intensified. The oath, that sacred oath! It had to be fulfilled. At all costs. "The oath, the 'loody oath!" he repeated, "Gotta fulfill it!" Going as fast as his short legs could carry him, Grund ran off towards Vez'Arai. It took him a few hours, but when he arrived with axe in hand, he was ready for a scrap! And boy, would his opponent be a nasty one.
'What 'ort of shite-born thing is 'hat? Nevah saw 'nything like it. Looks 'ike a cross 'etween some coral 'n' one of 'Artarus 'ell-spawns. Hmmm, 'aybe it 'ould like me axe embedded in its 'ervous system!' he thought.
"Oi, 'oral-thing, da fuck ya doing in 'his 'ere sand-land? Don't ya 'elong back in the watah? Or 'ome other shite-filled cesspool?" Grund asked loudly. By his axe, that thing was ugly. "Snakey, this 'alking coral hurtin' ya boys? Cuz I'm rearin' to cleave 'im inta 'ittle bits."

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class] [class=Aimas] background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.70); color:red; padding:1%; [/class] [class=Koma] background-color:rgba(34, 117, 9, 0.70); color:rgb(249, 165, 56); padding:1%; [/class] [class=Roiskin] background-color:rgba(94, 8, 180, 0.70); color:white; padding:1%; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

• Morois
    What an insolent little wench! Surely she had better understanding of things than this! Naturally I didn't mean we had directly sent her, who in this world or out of it has time to watch over every single mortal, take care of every single one of their problems? Yet their very existence was a blessing from us. She was sent here because she existed to begin with, because the world's threads connected her here. She never did save a life in fact, but had she done that, could she say her existence played no part in it? Not at all! Frustrating though it might be however, I had to keep up my act.

"I-I'm sure you were! I don't know if you're a savior...Venari "the" savior...but you are MY savior! What can luck, such miracles be if not the work of the gods? Saying that luck has nothing to do with them is like saying that fire burns and wood just happens to disappear at the same time, as if the fire wasn't in fact burning that wood." I gestured to accompany the decisiveness of that moment by throwing my arm to the side.

The huntress went to inspect the ape's corpse again, seeming to examin the pelt. I had already realized that if she were to remove the pelt, even dead it would heal right back up. However, would the other part of the skin make for a whole new body? Would it all dissipate over time? Anything was possible with Koma involved. I had to wonder what she was doing now...

I shook my head. It didn't matter what she was doing. Not in the slightest bit. This Venari adressed my question by responding that she fought for strength, that the strongest survived. She had shown herself to be "the better hunter", according to herself. Indeed, it was odd she beat a creature so much more powerful than herself, but she didn't seriously think she wouldn't hit a wall sooner or later? And her guts would be splattered all over that wall when it happened.

"Wasn't the red monkey much, much stronger, miss Venari? It could throw these huge boulders and tear people in half...you don't seem like you do those sorts of things, do you miss Venari? Or did you mean like....other kinds of strengths? Like running real fast and smarts and stuff... but isn't it true eventually you'll find yourself with something you can't overcome? Plus above even that, there are those born at the top, who always will stay at the top, who no one can kill or surpass: the gods."

Eeesh! A little sobbing over a dead parent, and she was protesting. The way this girl simply passed death along like it was nothing, but with no divine perspective to speak of the higher realms of the gods for those souls passing from this domain to theirs, it was more than odd. No, to say she accepted death would be an understatement, she craved death, from others and seemingly her own given her borderline suicidal objectives. In a strange way, she reminded me of a certain one of my equals... Come to think of it, one with very close to values to her own, with hunting this, strong and weak that... Why did everyone only care about the strong ones? They were all such of such minor, inconsequencial nature anyway, shouldn't they not more respect one another as made by us?

"Can't the weak become strong though? Isn't weakness, itself, a strength if it earns favour? How can the world slay the weak in favor of the strong, if all are born weak?"

Venari's interests seemed more focused on something else entirely though, finding those other monsters I mentioned. She took the bait like expected, so I suppose in a way I was granting her wish.

"S-s-spread throuh throughout in various places like this one. Daddy had a map... I think it was eaten, but I still remember more or less. I d-d-don't know how to describe it! I'm sorry! I only know there were these big scary monsters in other places like this one!" I covered this body's head then, and closed her eyes.

[/div][/div][/div]

Mentions: N/A

• Morois
    What an insolent little wench! Surely she had better understanding of things than this! Naturally I didn't mean we had directly sent her, who in this world or out of it has time to watch over every single mortal, take care of every single one of their problems? Yet their very existence was a blessing from us. She was sent here because she existed to begin with, because the world's threads connected her here. She never did save a life in fact, but had she done that, could she say her existence played no part in it? Not at all! Frustrating though it might be however, I had to keep up my act.

"I-I'm sure you were! I don't know if you're a savior...Venari "the" savior...but you are MY savior! What can luck, such miracles be if not the work of the gods? Saying that luck has nothing to do with them is like saying that fire burns and wood just happens to disappear at the same time, as if the fire wasn't in fact burning that wood." I gestured to accompany the decisiveness of that moment by throwing my arm to the side.

The huntress went to inspect the ape's corpse again, seeming to examin the pelt. I had already realized that if she were to remove the pelt, even dead it would heal right back up. However, would the other part of the skin make for a whole new body? Would it all dissipate over time? Anything was possible with Koma involved. I had to wonder what she was doing now...

I shook my head. It didn't matter what she was doing. Not in the slightest bit. This Venari adressed my question by responding that she fought for strength, that the strongest survived. She had shown herself to be "the better hunter", according to herself. Indeed, it was odd she beat a creature so much more powerful than herself, but she didn't seriously think she wouldn't hit a wall sooner or later? And her guts would be splattered all over that wall when it happened.

"Wasn't the red monkey much, much stronger, miss Venari? It could throw these huge boulders and tear people in half...you don't seem like you do those sorts of things, do you miss Venari? Or did you mean like....other kinds of strengths? Like running real fast and smarts and stuff... but isn't it true eventually you'll find yourself with something you can't overcome? Plus above even that, there are those born at the top, who always will stay at the top, who no one can kill or surpass: the gods."

Eeesh! A little sobbing over a dead parent, and she was protesting. The way this girl simply passed death along like it was nothing, but with no divine perspective to speak of the higher realms of the gods for those souls passing from this domain to theirs, it was more than odd. No, to say she accepted death would be an understatement, she craved death, from others and seemingly her own given her borderline suicidal objectives. In a strange way, she reminded me of a certain one of my equals... Come to think of it, one with very close to values to her own, with hunting this, strong and weak that... Why did everyone only care about the strong ones? They were all such of such minor, inconsequencial nature anyway, shouldn't they not more respect one another as made by us?

"Can't the weak become strong though? Isn't weakness, itself, a strength if it earns favour? How can the world slay the weak in favor of the strong, if all are born weak?"

Venari's interests seemed more focused on something else entirely though, finding those other monsters I mentioned. She took the bait like expected, so I suppose in a way I was granting her wish.

"S-s-spread throuh throughout in various places like this one. Daddy had a map... I think it was eaten, but I still remember more or less. I d-d-don't know how to describe it! I'm sorry! I only know there were these big scary monsters in other places like this one!" I covered this body's head then, and closed her eyes.

• "Oh you don't need to thank me at all!" Sana'a was quick to respond with a half-way of dismissal, "I couldn't have done it without you! If anything, I should be thanking you! After all, you're the one who made the oceans what they are!"

The goddess smiled warmly at the other, beaming with contentment. She too was happy to have made something new for the creatures of ------. Over the past centuries, she had made many creatures and plants, but never something this grand in scale. Truthfully, she never really had the need to, but something about the dancing sky-lights and Xue's love of the ocean had really inspired her.

A passing gull landed on her lap, fluttering its wings shut with a squawk. Sana'a gently stroked the piebald feathers of its back, watching in awe as the seabird eased itself into a plump, fluffy ball, as if in roost. Satisfied with its makeshift nest and with a belly full of algae and fish, it closed its eyes to digest its meal in peace.

After a time more began to show up, perhaps following the lead of the first, and settled into the coral-tree around Sana'a. One was even sitting on her head, perfectly balanced and at home on the crown of the goddess' head like a feathery cap. However, Sana'a was quick to note that the birds never strayed too close to Xue, just out of arm's reach.

In observing this, Sana'a remembered the question she had been meaning to ask the water goddess.

Careful not to knock the gull off her head, Sana'a turned her gaze to the other goddess, "Uh...Xue? Why don't you let any land-people touch the sea? They... are scared of the waves. I've... umm... been wondering for a while now."

Sana'a blinked and stared pointedly at the waves roiling below. With the exception of two peoples -- one being a collection of renegades and explorers of different races -- the mortals kept to the solid ground where it was safe. It wasn't just the ocean they feared, it was Xue herself, though she did not want to say that directly. She had heard the songs they sung of the dark depths, and of the mistress of the waves, as wildly beautiful and terrible as the water itself.

"Even the animals are wary of the 'poison-water'. They call it that, since they cannot drink it," she explained, "The only ones brave enough are the gulls, but even they don't like taking fish from the water. They eat the algae and fish that wash up on the beaches, and nest on rocks since predators don't like the poison-water."

As if agreeing with her point, one of the gulls beside Sana'a gave a squawk and stared at Xue with its beady eyes.
    seasonedcat seasonedcat

Fast

“How long has it been, years…? Millenia…? How long have we been trying to build this one house, why has our lord forsaken us with such a task.” Afon said lying on the ground.

“We’ve only done this for like half a day.” Hwan responded while looking down at him.

“Really? I thought only 6 hours had passed.” Lirn said as he carried a plank to begin construction again.

“*sigh* we shouldn’t be concerned about how long we work, we have to keep trying and trying in order to train and improve in order to be able to serve Detz and the other Gods a lot more effectively.” Sanic stated trying to sound inspirational.

“Fuck off” Afon responded tilting his head to face Sanic. “Our Lord has basically tasked us with an impossible task and intends on us to suffer for eternity.”

“I don’t think Detz is the kind of God to punish eternally… I think. Besides, I can already tell that we are improving, at least physically.” Sanic said.

“He’s right you know, we have already gained stamina from repeating this for 19,324,173 times and I can even notice Sanic and Lirn becoming faster, as well as your mental projections becoming more accurate.” Hwan explained to Afon.

“I know I know, but it just feels like no matter how hard we try, the house will just explode, melt, disintegrate, burn, drown, rust, implode, disappear from existence in an instant, sent flying into the sky and never return, and even have a blanket thrown on top of it and later disappearing. I just can’t help but feel hopeless as it feels like we will never reach perfection in building.” Afon exclaimed.

“Yeah, it bothers me a lot that the house has to be perfect, but what even is perfection in Detz’s eyes?” Sanic asked.

Lirn raised his hand to respond, dropping the plank of wood and lowering his hand after not being able to come up with anything. Silence settled in and the Fast began thinking for a while. Each getting a new idea as to what it might be but later disregarding it. Sanic began to shake as he couldn’t make reason of it and his anger began to rise until his anger reach a peak.

“GOD FUCKING DAMMIT A DON’T UNDERSTAND SHIT.” Sanic screamed as he kicked a plank into the air. “I JUST DON’T... I’M JUST SO” As he spoke the plank fell back down and landed perfectly in a position to begin building the house. “UNC-ertain...”

The rest of the Fast looked to the fallen plank. “Wow, what are the chances of that.” Lirn remarked not yet realising what he had just said.

Sanic took a long pause. “... I think I get it now. Perfection is relative to the individual and it can never be achieved, thus we would have taken forever to complete this house in normal means, but to Detz perfection is imperfection, so trying to be perfect is the opposite of what he wants, we must be imperfect in our construction, that is the perfection that Detz wants.” Sanic explained finally gaining hope.

“... I’m sorry but I don’t get it.” Lirn said

“Just try to build this as badly as possible and it will end up perfect.” Hwan shortly explained.

“Oh ok.” Lirn said “So I do it like this?” Lirn kick another plank of wood and just as easily it fell perfectly in place. “Oh… neat.”

Afon quickly rose up to his feet, “Wait, you can’t tell me that’s how you are supposed to do it right?” Afon quickly ran and grabbed another of the planks, but instead he threw it away from the construction area landing somewhere far away. “See those two must have been pure coincidence else that wouldn’t make sen-” Before he could finish the plank came flying back at them and landed in yet again another perfect spot.

“God dammit” Afon sighed, “We’ll have to do this as imperfect as possible to be perfect. Fucking bullshit, all that time wasted just for it to be done in such a stupid way.”

“We’ve only been here for 6 hours.” Lirn responded. “SHUT UP AND JUST START THROWING EVERYTHING AROUND AND LET’S GET THIS OVER WITH.”

And like that the Fast began throwing all of the piece around in the most random way possible, and to no one's surprise, except maybe Lirn, the pieces fell perfectly. Soon after the home was completed and in anticipation the Fast got for the impending doom that their house would face… 1… 2… 3… 4… The fast stood there and yet nothing happened.

But before the could react a beam of light rose from the building like a beacon only to quickly disappear. The fast believed that it would’ve destroyed the house, but the house remained. Without wasting another second the Fast raced to enter the house to find it totally different.

The insides of the house were nothing like the outside, it felt bigger. “What is going on?” Afon asked with a tone of worry. “This isn’t right it feels, weird.” The fast contemplated only for Lirn to begin moving. “What’s the big deal guys *sigh* anyways I feel so tired right now, I wish I could just lay down or something.” Upon Lirn having said that the house began to morph and a bed appeared.

… “okay can someone explain to me, WHAT IS EVEN GOING ON.”
On Afon’s request, a not dropped which read: “Good job Fast, if you are reading this then that means you completed the task of building your house, I hope it doesn’t bother you much that the answer was pretty obvious, anyways enjoy your new home, it will do anything you wish for it to do with obvious limits. Have fun -xoxo Detz”

After reading, Afon put the note down and with a sigh of relief, he fell to the ground. “Ugh finally now I can rest for a bit.” Soon after Sanic and Hwan followed up and lied down and quickly fell asleep... somehow.

Hruk

Hruk paused for a second to analyze both of the fellow minor Gods. “Hmm, I hope my presence and movement across the world has not affected you or your people in any negative way.” Hruk moved his head back to Olgor. “And for your question, I found her in the shore of this very continent, she had actually approached and asked what I was doing there… ” Hruk proceeded to explain everything in extreme detail taking up a bunch of time. “... and thus she ended up on top of my head, I’m surprised she is able to see you from so far away, perhaps it’s something to do with the race too?” Hruk asked once more.

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer

DetzWyej

“Hmmm, hm, hm, hmmmmmmmm, hmhmhm.” Detz kept huming as he walked, giving off a feeling of relaxation, something the god seemed to rarely show, at least in his eyes. “You know… having you around sometimes allows me to relax for a bit. I get to be in one place, at one time, being just one… it feels so refreshing and calming, especially not to mention I’m limiting my powers to just allow me be at ease.”

“It’s so nice to be like this, especially with how things are going, things need to be done and what not, and sometimes all you need is some peace and quiet. Wouldn’t you agree?”

………………………………………..

“Well, I already know you’d agree with that, anyway, I wonder if the Fast have already completed their task, considering my mischievous side got the best of me in creating their training regime.” Detz said as his did the quotations with his fingers.

But before Detz could speak any further, he had found himself in the entrance of a cave, “Wow, time must’ve surely gone by quickly, I don’t even know where we are.” Detz paused and looked around. “Well I could just keep walking the much safer route, but I’m feeling like exploring inside this weird cave thing, I hope I find something new.”

WIthout a second thought, Detz walked into the cave. “Oh, maybe I should reduce my presence to not alert any animals inside right?”

“Hmmm, ok then I’ll increase it a bit so there are no attempts in attacking me then.” In a couple seconds Detz’s presence began to spread through the cave, a presence of uncertainty and the unknown, but most impactfully, one of power that would alert all if not most creature inside the Cave, Not realising Morois and the Mortal Venari where inside.

Juju Juju Idea Idea

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

Morois
She was... she was taunting me, right? There wa no way this one was just standing here, not only having committed the blasphemy of disrespecting us gods, but even going so far as to declare these puny little things could actually SURPASS us? No, no. Even my bretheren allowed this kind of idiocity run rampant in their ranks. A human, one of our creations overcoming us? Hah!

"Maybe with the help of some other god..." I muttered, nearly growling. Nah, even then it would be difficult. Especially considering how things had gone after punishing that insolent minor goddess a little bit. Thinking back to that, it did make me wonder how Khades was handling things now. Had he managed to recruit any useful allies while I was here talking to this living wasted potential? I probably should just warp her mind, but I was still quite merciful if I do say so myself, so I'd let her keep this strong will of hers. After all, I wouldn't want my equals to accuse me of tampering with their things or directly making the mortals that I did not create follow me. I gave her a look with widened eyes and spoke in a soft voice again. "I don't think that would be a good idea... you sound very strong miss... but aren't the gods stronger than uh...everything?"

Our conversation continued, and I had to hold back the urge to facepalm when she created this amalgamation of ignoring what I said, mixing it up and twisting it. The weak had to get stronger in her vision, but I was talking about how they would still be week at first, and those week would therefore have to be protected by the strong while they are still weak. If the weak died just for being weak, there would soon be no more strong. I was still thinking about how to try to communicate this to that feeble skull of hers when she just gave up on the conversation entirely, and honestly at this I was just about ready to do the same. Her tone did shift rather quickly when it came to the other beasts though, and insisting that I lead her to the monsters. But then when the dead father was mentioned...

"I uh... Well... " CRAP DAMMIT NO! I had completely forgotten mortals deal with the carcasses left behind! I didn't think of an answer for this... Think, think, what would mortals in this region do... "We throw them to the down. To get swallowed by the ground maws."

Now, change the topic, quickly!

"Well, miss, I can help you. I'll take you to the other monsters, yes! I-" Suddenly, I felt a presence, a great power near us. A power like my own, but also slightly different yet familiar. Like the fast that had visited my realm. Which only left one culprit as the potential cause. That idiot was going to ruin my whole thing! I put on a very worried look. "Oh no! I think whoever made this linked the big monkey's life to the cave's uh...life? I think it may be collpasing miss! Please, let's get out of here, quickly! I'll take you to the other monsters, lets just get out!"

I exerted a little bit of my power, causing the caverock to shake a bit and dust and dirt to dribble down from the ceiling. Hopefully this would be enough for her to come with me and escape without having Detz get in the way of my attempts to persuade her... or at least to get him to get the message and not disrupt my plans here. He could... I don't know, go be random somewhere else!

[/div][/div][/div]

Mentions: jmann jmann

She was... she was taunting me, right? There wa no way this one was just standing here, not only having committed the blasphemy of disrespecting us gods, but even going so far as to declare these puny little things could actually SURPASS us? No, no. Even my bretheren allowed this kind of idiocity run rampant in their ranks. A human, one of our creations overcoming us? Hah!

"Maybe with the help of some other god..." I muttered, nearly growling. Nah, even then it would be difficult. Especially considering how things had gone after punishing that insolent minor goddess a little bit. Thinking back to that, it did make me wonder how Khades was handling things now. Had he managed to recruit any useful allies while I was here talking to this living wasted potential? I probably should just warp her mind, but I was still quite merciful if I do say so myself, so I'd let her keep this strong will of hers. After all, I wouldn't want my equals to accuse me of tampering with their things or directly making the mortals that I did not create follow me. I gave her a look with widened eyes and spoke in a soft voice again. "I don't think that would be a good idea... you sound very strong miss... but aren't the gods stronger than uh...everything?"

Our conversation continued, and I had to hold back the urge to facepalm when she created this amalgamation of ignoring what I said, mixing it up and twisting it. The weak had to get stronger in her vision, but I was talking about how they would still be week at first, and those week would therefore have to be protected by the strong while they are still weak. If the weak died just for being weak, there would soon be no more strong. I was still thinking about how to try to communicate this to that feeble skull of hers when she just gave up on the conversation entirely, and honestly at this I was just about ready to do the same. Her tone did shift rather quickly when it came to the other beasts though, and insisting that I lead her to the monsters. But then when the dead father was mentioned...

"I uh... Well... " CRAP DAMMIT NO! I had completely forgotten mortals deal with the carcasses left behind! I didn't think of an answer for this... Think, think, what would mortals in this region do... "We throw them to the down. To get swallowed by the ground maws."

Now, change the topic, quickly!

"Well, miss, I can help you. I'll take you to the other monsters, yes! I-" Suddenly, I felt a presence, a great power near us. A power like my own, but also slightly different yet familiar. Like the fast that had visited my realm. Which only left one culprit as the potential cause. That idiot was going to ruin my whole thing! I put on a very worried look. "Oh no! I think whoever made this linked the big monkey's life to the cave's uh...life? I think it may be collpasing miss! Please, let's get out of here, quickly! I'll take you to the other monsters, lets just get out!"

I exerted a little bit of my power, causing the caverock to shake a bit and dust and dirt to dribble down from the ceiling. Hopefully this would be enough for her to come with me and escape without having Detz get in the way of my attempts to persuade her... or at least to get him to get the message and not disrupt my plans here. He could... I don't know, go be random somewhere else!

Kiru Rapture
Kiru sighed.
Bureaucracy and Management as his main enterprises were not what he had been expecting as the god of the dead.
All the dark eternal being had done all day/1000 years was organize files and direct his followers in taking souls and recycling them. Purifying them for reincarnation into another god's hands. Beings were dying everywhere all over the planet constantly, dying on other planets, and out in space, and on/in other beings and they were all individual almost robotic actions/beings in an eternal life/death cycle that required near-constant attention. And the issue of punishment for the darker souls? Were they to be tortured and taught repentance for their vile sins? No, Kiru would not stand for such horrific actions as burning and whipping the flesh of those who had turned from the path of decency. So he had to teach every old soul the meaning of their actions and convince them truly to seek true redemption in new life. It worked most of the time. And yet, many souls would often come through over and over almost as if caught in a loop of spiritual annihilation. There were many issues that needed addressing as the True God of Death. Countless little flaws in the plan that needed watching like a helicopter parent.
Of course, Kiru knew he did not really need to dedicate his time to this task. He wanted to in truth.
ddjr6jv-8f7717ac-db39-4e18-b388-996146dba45e.jpg

If he was going to have any sentient being lord over the Soul Reincarnation Service, he needed to do it himself first for a time. Death was to be treated like light capitalistic bureaucracy, not some hellish repentance pit. He even wore a suit at this point just to experience the method he had deemed as enjoyably appropriate to the world above. He wanted to know the job well on his own before he handed it off to lackey reapers and demons. Existence didn't really need more Tartarus types with their torture and eternal undead enslavement. That shit was sorta evil, to be honest.
Tldr the job is important and Kiru wants to be good at it.
At this point however,
HE was finished.
"Fuck that shit." he said as he walked out of the afterlife world he had created for the endless purpose, right next to the All-encompassing tax office dimension and Bureau of Constant Misery pocket world. He still had his tall ominous height and looked out from behind a white mask on the blackness of space, clad in dark cloth with an aura of a sentinel he stood resplendent in his deathly energy.
Standing in the empty recesses of space Kiru summoned energy to the palms of his hands and made new creations for the universe to bask in.
charon_by_eyardt_d8pthvb-fullview.jpg

Charon/Death
A respectable fellow who ferries souls to the afterlife more often using a bus then a boat but he thought it looked fancier. Reliable and wise, Charon is one that can be trusted to always carry through with what he says, among the best of us.
day_14__fierce_rituals_by_konstantin_vavilov_dbqm6lb-fullview.jpg

Aventos/Famine
A poisonous man who can bake and cook with the very greatest of chefs or bakers. Accept his food only if he directly tells you its not poisonous. Hes smart and thinks with a mind always poised to seize an objective, this one is not what he appears.
highlander_by_midfinger_dckr4ff-pre.jpg

Nail/War
A warlike being who enjoys the frenzy of combat and partying near equally. Can shotgun a beer in like less then a second its sorta fucked up she has a problem. Unpredictable and vicious, Nail is the type that will chew her own leg off before being captured; Watch out for that one.

commission_by_l3monjuic3_dbboz8n-pre.jpg

Clarisse/Conquest
A strong and very composed individual who would gladly give her life for The God of Death. She is probably his most visible bodyguard. Excellent at guitar and flamenco dancing. Quick to scold others and utterly confident in herself, she is a force to be reckoned with.

Kiru placed the beings on the world with the newly formed Maduin Union, the dominant civilization in the north, a trade and population boom working at unifying the whole continent under it's one banner. A martial system of self-improvement and training under the watchful eye of the land's resident demigod Furell kept the people at least fairly tame in a land of turmoil and struggle. The north was a region often beset by assaults from the oceans with roving bands of undead and pirates seeking to plunder and ravage the settlements of the Maduin. The Maduin welcomed the extra challenge along with the continent's natural dangers and malevolent entities. Kiru was proud of them, though he was hoping they'd achieve the Industrial Revolution phase soon, he wanted them to know the joys of blowing shit up.
During his time as a Reincarnation Supreme Executive, he'd spent his downtime in the office range shooting blackhole cannons from the Library designs of poor old Pandora.
He hoped the four generals would be good for the planet as despite their flaws he liked each of them. Once they had helped lead the Union for a time they would depart and journey to new lands as envoys of the Maduin Union. He would stay in contact with each of them as they journeyed and experienced the world.
To Charon, he gave a cap to warm his thoughts,
To Aventos he gave a pen to record his designs,
To Nail, he gave a book to calm her rage,
And to Clarisse a shield to defend those she chooses.

And with their completion, Kiru turned to what he would consider forever one of his greatest choices.
And with the choice made The goddess of the Deal, popped into reality.

Mika Extramus Natalia Van Flack

the_witch_of_commerce_by_deadslug_dc9g5s8-fullview.jpg

Upon coming into reality, Mika realized she'd been dealt a foul hand. Some douchebag had just granted her sentience and not just any sentience. DIVINE ETERNAL SENTIENCE.
Mika passed out upon realizing her doom. Kiru immediately began to freak out having never had any divine being pass out in front of him.
A stream of curses and foam poured out of the overly zealous merchant's mouth as she slowly recovered from her first experience being in existence, Kiru having no idea he was responsible for his daughter's existentialism. As she adjusted however she grew accustomed to the surroundings and standing fully up with a hand on her hip she found herself alright with the situation. This effect came from the weird type of omnipotence the gods all possessed which had taken effect over her.
Kiru realized none of her current struggles with life. Because he's the God of Death. He can be a little insensitive sometimes.
Giving her a quick hug with a hidden smile she felt through their new parent/child bond, the Death god took a step back to let her get her bearings.
"Welcome kid! It's nice to have you here!"

The Goddess of the deal looked at her father with some lingering resentment over being born with no choice in the matter.
And promptly got over it as she realized she loved her dad. Thanking him for the chance to be there, she gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before looking out over existence with a shifting frown/smile. She saw the wondrous creations and beings of the many other divine ones going about their eternities and she smiled. Then she looked upon the countless dead gods in the void and the live ones and the clashing of their ideals, and a frown appeared. She realized sentience usually lead to clashing of ideas but the conflicts seemed frivolous to her. Maybe being the God of the Deal would give one that sort of viewpoint but she still felt it strange as it was between pantheon.

Anyways, this world looked like one where money was to be made. A wide and sharp-toothed grin appeared on the goddess's face as she gazed hungrily at the reality of the god's world. "Merchants would thrive here if they were allowed to. I will give these cretins the means to enact some real control over the masses." She thought with a tinge of madness before taking a deep breath. "I will bring them the beginnings of a truly global society. Maybe I can find an inspired trader somewhere on this weird little planet." And with that thought and a laugh, she disappeared in a cloud of smoke with a sound like coins jangling. Off to find the beginnings of a merchants guild wherever she could, or just straight up make one from scratch.

As she disappeared Kiru thought to himself, "This is fine."

Last edited:
As Khades looked around lights began to glow on the very bottom of the ocean. The darkness was no quarrel to Khades as the Everspark acted as a beacon and provided the light he needed. It was the water that Khades despised. It slowed his movement to an unbearable crawl. He pushed and pulled his way through the water until he came to the source of the lights, near it was Melekh. The daughter of Tartarus. It was not who Khades wished to see but not an unwelcome sight.

“Melekh,” Khades’ voice was gurgled and slow, but he was a god and did not need oxygen to breathe nor to speak, “I need to speak with your father. Where is he?”
Khades looked around, there was no sign of Tartarus anywhere, and his divine sight didn’t pick up his presence here.
“How many soldiers do you have ready for the oncoming battle? Tell your father that every one of them needs to be ready and waiting near land. Tell him that on my signal, all forces charge the Serpent and his people. There will be no survivors.”
Though Khades saw the deaths as a needed sacrifice, he did not really want to kill every Vez’Sinai. They had been tricked by the Serpent into servitude. Perhaps Tsuquena was able to liberate them of their suffering.

Khades turned to leave, but hesitated.
“And thank you.” He muttered before pushing off the ground and rocketing upwards at a similar speed he had fallen through the air. When he breached the surface there was a giant splash of water as his humanoid form was propelled into the air.

Khades willed himself into a distant arc, flying in his Draconic form was more entertaining for him but far from necessary. He knew his approximate destination, the combined power of vitality and renewal mixed with the vast unknown of the oceans. Sana’a and Xue. If Vez’Arai had these two as allies, he would be unstoppable. The Serpent’s soldiers would be immortal and all of Khades’ valley home would be drowned in a great massacre of liquid death. Truly good allies indeed. So Khades needed to ensure they do not join the Serpent.

As he flew, Khades saw odd shapes deep below the water, colourful malformed rock and vast arrays of fish. A strange but welcome sight, it reminded him of a more aquatic version of Morois’ realm, alien yet in a way beautiful. He found the youthful form of Sana’a covered in small birds. Was she raising them? Or as she simply providing a temporary respite from the far travelling they had to endure? Even as divine as he was it would be impossible to know. The serene and wavering form of Xue stood before Sana’a.

Khades thought slowly to himself, he knew intruding upon them would be a poor choice. So too would be interrupting them to push his own agenda. So Khades decided to wait. He thrust himself up into the clouds and hesitated among them, watching the two gods converse from high above. If he could catch one of them, preferably the one that would assist the Serpent in wartime, he could come off less barbaric and less dangerous as he knew them to believe.

To say that Vez'Arai was entirely unamused with this would be an understatement. The Serpent god practically seethed with fury. His nostrils flared, and acrid smoke poured from them like the mouth of a gaping volcano. He tightened his coils upon one another, so that not a speck of dust would touch his beloved Vez'Sinai within. He would keep them safe, from whatever this creature was. He opened his maw to speak, and within it, could be seen the deadly light of the Serpent God's incinerating breath.

"Sand does not dance. Sand does not have feeling, so it cannot be rejoiced! Throwing around a bunch of sand like a messy child does not make you a liberator, nor some destroyer of 'gravitational restriction'. Why do you even exist? What use is there for a God whose soul purpose is throwing things about?" The Serpent seethed with rage, the tendrils along its spine almost standing up with electrifying tension. "You can go and do this anywhere else. And Khades, 'The Great Liberator'? You speak to the God of Freedom. The only freedom of Khades is the freedom to be squashed by the strong. Freedom should include freedom to not be devoured in some futile, strong eat the weak world. The Vez'Sinai are already free."

The Serpent reared up, teeth little more than silhouettes before the great light that emanated from the Serpent's throat. "Leave this place, and take your sand with you." The Serpent's voice drew to a cold hiss. Its great blue eyes set a piercing glare on the minor goddess, its wrath practically boiling the air around its physical form.

So distracted with this matter was Vez'Arai, that he did not turn to look upon the horizons. He did not see the gatherings of other Gods, nor did he see Khades arranging deals and plots. In truth, despite having all-sight, the Serpent was blind, ignorant. When Khades' plans began to unfold, the Serpent would be caught entirely off guard.

The kid looked nervous at the question about burials, but then again she had been skittish from the very start. If there was anything suspicious about her current reaction, Venari was oblivious to it. By now it was normal for the the child to hesitate over every word. It did not make it any less irritating, but now that the girl had a use the huntress would tolerate it. Besides, her ribs were starting to bother her and any useless talking was undesirable. She simply sighed and waited for the girl to respond. Maybe children were not taught funerary practices? It was possible, considering settlers always liked to pretend they were above the cycles of death and life. Either that, or the child was truly stunned.

Eventually the girl responded, explaining that the dead were left to be consumed by ground maws. The huntress tilted her head, "Hmm... didn't think you settlers honored the cycles. Eh, whatever. Makes it easier anyway..."

Venari expected the girl to suggest they immediately dispose of her father's body, or even comment on Venari's non-chalantness in dealing with it, but instead the child seemed eager to talk about the hunts. It was what she had wanted to hear, even if the girl did not really have a choice in helping her. Still, this was a sort of rebound she would not expect from the whimpering child. The huntress narrowed her eye slightly, regarding the girl with light confusion. The furrow of her brow only deepened when the girl stopped mid-sentence.

"Hey, Kid. What's that weird look for?" Venari asked, waving her hand in the space between them. Looks like a rabbit tensing up, she thought. If she had heard her, the girl did not respond, leaving a rather bewildered Venari. She swore she saw a vague flash of anger pass over the child's face, but it was so quick she had to question if it was her imagination.

"Listen, y-" Venari began, but was interjected by the girl. The huntress blinked in surprise, frowned, opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again. The child said the cave was collapsing, which was somehow linked to the ape's life force. It was the single most bizarre thing she had heard in months. "Whoa, what the hell are you going on about? The cave's not collapsing, you stu-"

As if on cue, the floor shifted beneath the huntress. Flakes of loose sand fell onto her head, lodging itself into the creases of her clothes and bandages. It was not the only warning either...something was wrong. She could not say what, but a strange sensation overcame her, prickling at the back of her neck and stuffing her stomach with eels. She might not have believed the child, but her own instincts did not lie. The huntress was exhausted and beaten up, but the adrenaline kicked in again.

"Domar!" Venari cursed up at the falling sand.

She quickly located her bow, which had been resting on a nearby rock, and slung it over her shoulders. Her spear had been shattered and rendered useless, so she left it in the blood drenched sand. There was no time for her to honor the fallen ape, but she tore off a clump of its fur and stuffed it into one of her pockets. She could present it to the moon at at later time. Assuming she survived the cave-in, that is.

Venari turned towards where she had entered the cave, ready to go, but soon realize the kid going the opposite way. Of course she was. Quickly, she grabbed the child by the back of her shirt before she wandered out of reach. Pain exploding in her ribs from the sudden movement, tearing the wind from her lungs. Venari grit her teeth, "Exit's this way, you crappy kid!"

(Venari came into the cave from the same entrance Detz is at 😂. That's where she wants to go.)
Domar = a flavorful human cuss word. The meaning is very versatile.
Idea Idea

The Librarian

Sobbing couldn’t compare to what the librarian was feeling at that moment. The place that it was meant to protect, to preserve, to share with everyone was in almost an instant burned down by a being far more powerful than itself. In that time a separate being, more powerful than the one who had started the fire appeared, had appeared and with a snap of it’s finger the fire had extinguished. The librarian was confused but with time it managed to regain consciousness and finally stop it’s obnoxious sobbing.

Upon finally calming down, to a certain extent, the librarian had been offered a book containing all of the history thus far in the world. At first the librarian brightened up with excitement, but with time it’s expression and thoughts shifted from happy to worry. “The offer is kind and all but, doesn’t the idea of a giant book containing all information beat the purpose of a library?”

The librarian by instinct began to grab all the books and put them back on whatever shelves remained. “From what I have read, outside of this library, exist beings with short lifespans, that can live for an extended period of time. The library is made to gain knowledge and by having a single book containing everything, it simply makes it impossible for one to read it all in their life, but it also removes specialization and diversity.” The librarian continued. “My point is that, the book is helpful, but in terms of individuals being able to learn what they want, it becomes impractical. So I will take the book, but only to read it and create more separate books.”

The librarian took another deep breath. “And lastly, I will have to kindly ask you to leave the library, I cannot allow others to enter the library in this state, I’ll need time to repair and replace all the burnt books.”

The librarian grabbed the book and began heading to its desk. As it did, many more copies of the librarian began repairing the shelves and beginning to replace them. “To complete the repairs and replacements, I will need around 3 years, considering I’ll use as many clones as possible to do this task.”

The librarian finally arrived at his desk only for thousands more desks to appear and thousands more librarians to appear with blank books, and just like that all the librarians began writing. “So please, kindly leave now and do not come back unless the library is reopened once more.” The librarian stated to the two beings in front of it.

ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer

DetzWyej

“So what do you expect to find, from what I’ve seen, we should find some monkeys or something.” Detz mentioned

“...”

“I sure am excited, it’s honestly been a while since I did these kind of things, and by that I mean that I never did it, so it’s been an infinite amount of time since I did it, am I right.”

“.........”

“I know right I’m so funny, especially in that one time when you-”

Before Detz could finish what he was saying, he began to hear something. Perhaps it was those monkeys running at him, he thought. “Dam I’m so smart, the monkey’s must be running at me considering me as a threat.”

Detz got excited and just as he did, he felt the ground around him shake. “Yes, those must be the extra big monkeys. Oh man I can’t wait, I want to see them now, I can’t believe I’m about to see giant monkeys that create surprisingly silent footsteps for their sizes.”

Detz paused for a second. “Wait… what if they might want to escape, do you think they might be escaping?”

“...”

Detz Shrugged. “Well, just to be sure I’ll be closing the entrance, to prevent any escapes… hopefully.” Detz snapped his fingers and within seconds a meteor came crashing down onto the entrance, upon impact, the meteor made a loud sound and by CHANCE it perfectly sealed the exit. “There now, nothing should be able to get out… wait what if I need to get out?”

“...”

“Eh, I’ll just create a new entrance.” Detz said. “Welp off to see those monkeys now.” Detz exclaimed as he began walking towards the “Monkeys”.

Idea Idea Juju Juju

Users who are viewing this thread

Back