• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Anew

Characters
Here
Zorus adjusted himself in a more proper fashion while with another god. “I will be willing to hear your side of the conflict. Although I do believe that Kades and I will persuade you,” he smiled generously. He wanted liberation, no more tyranny. But was there even a tyrant in the first place?

Anna summoned her axe to come back to it’s wielder. After a few seconds she held it anxiously waiting to behead the goddess. “Fine, tell me your feeble and false statements before I cutch ya up nice and smoothly,” the goddess although in space leaned on her axe while watching over Austria intently. “And no tricks...or else.”

Interactions: SirDerpingtonIV & Karcen Karcen

1564777700549.png1564777732784.png
|Ocean's Song Birds|
~Juwen and Kroina~​
Kroina looked at the vampire's face as he registered her question, the shock being very clear on his face. Kroina watched as he approached and agreed to give up his arm in exchange for what he sought. She frowned at his request that she take the left and no the right, not to mention of course they grew back their limbs. Still, the struggle with only one arm would be quite obvious. She looked at his left arm for a moment before smirking up at him.

"And what if I ask for your right arm instead, are you still willing to give me that? Because I do much prefer the right ones over those lousy left ones." She admitted as she checked her fingernails. The left arms don't have as near enough flavour as the right ones and her opinion, so it would be a shame if she would be forced to eat a left one for something as stupid as holding a child. Why should she care how it affects him in a negative way, after all, she did love the taste of suffering men.

She swam closer to him as she waited for his reply to her. The blood of his left arm dripped into the water causing the sent of blood to fill its waves. Her scales vibrated in delight at the smell, as if begging it's host to pounce on the owner of the blood. Juwen moaned lightly at the smell and looked at the man with hungry eyes. She wanted to rip his limbs off and feast on his flesh. She shook her head, this wasn't a treat this was a friend, however, she couldn't deny he smelt good.~
Idea Idea

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class] [class=Aimas] background-color:rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.70); color:red; padding:1%; [/class] [class=Roiskin] background-color:rgba(94, 8, 180, 0.70); color:white; padding:1%; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
  • Morois
    Granblue.Fantasy.full.2525236.png
    "For ones who know how to show courtesy, respect and gratitude as you do, oh Cinder King, Khades my equal, I shall always have room to show ever more beautiful creations. I shall look to convince Etyphonium, if such feat is within my capacity, and you keep your own end of the bargain- to gather us numbers we need, and to face the tyrant that seeks to impede our rightful place over those who are inferior to us." Of course, though, I would promise neither time nor place. I'd already asked a favor of Etyphonium- I was not looking to becoming a slave to my debts. I would not do this with favors, even if I could, which I doubted I did, for his stance was much like the others, far too passive to such conflicts. If anything, his kin seemed more likely to align with the serpent and that people of his, for they had similar appearance. The mortals themselves were quick to cast thoughts into themselves from appearance, a priviledge they stole from the wise they fooled themselves into thinking they were, so frequently. Nonetheless, such mortals were often reflections, even if so very distorted, of their makers. Mortals did not judge other mortals at random- they did so because we gave them faculties with which to judge, and values to judge by. All they came up with, those were mere derivatives of the innitial drives in their nature. But for now my attention was called elsewhere. I gave Khades a short bow. "And I wish you a fruitful future, my equal."

WIth that, Khades departed, and I returned to my work, now knowing of a new goal: War and preservation. From now on, what I would create would have to be able to withstand the wrath of the gods. Of course, it would not have the power to face them: I did not have the might to create such beings, and if I had then it would be something I would never dare use. However, to evade them perhaps, or to face minor forces and protect my other creations from theirs, that I could craft.
[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: jmann jmann seasonedcat seasonedcat
Mentions: Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV
Might Want to Read: N/A

• Morois
    Granblue.Fantasy.full.2525236.png
    "For ones who know how to show courtesy, respect and gratitude as you do, oh Cinder King, Khades my equal, I shall always have room to show ever more beautiful creations. I shall look to convince Etyphonium, if such feat is within my capacity, and you keep your own end of the bargain- to gather us numbers we need, and to face the tyrant that seeks to impede our rightful place over those who are inferior to us." Of course, though, I would promise neither time nor place. I'd already asked a favor of Etyphonium- I was not looking to becoming a slave to my debts. I would not do this with favors, even if I could, which I doubted I did, for his stance was much like the others, far too passive to such conflicts. If anything, his kin seemed more likely to align with the serpent and that people of his, for they had similar appearance. The mortals themselves were quick to cast thoughts into themselves from appearance, a priviledge they stole from the wise they fooled themselves into thinking they were, so frequently. Nonetheless, such mortals were often reflections, even if so very distorted, of their makers. Mortals did not judge other mortals at random- they did so because we gave them faculties with which to judge, and values to judge by. All they came up with, those were mere derivatives of the innitial drives in their nature. But for now my attention was called elsewhere. I gave Khades a short bow. "And I wish you a fruitful future, my equal."

WIth that, Khades departed, and I returned to my work, now knowing of a new goal: War and preservation. From now on, what I would create would have to be able to withstand the wrath of the gods. Of course, it would not have the power to face them: I did not have the might to create such beings, and if I had then it would be something I would never dare use. However, to evade them perhaps, or to face minor forces and protect my other creations from theirs, that I could craft.

ASTURIA

The Goddess of Stars let out a quiet sigh of relief as the axe returned to the hand of its wielder. Anna looked like she was itching to throw it again, but Asturia had bought herself a few extra precious seconds. "No, tricks, I promise," she spoke, with a slight dip of her head and an attempt at a reassuring smile. The Goddess folded her arms, thinking to herself for a few moments, as if pondering where to begin, before she nodded once more and spoke. "The Serpent is no Tyrant, and holds power over no one, not even I. He has not even so much as given me a single instruction, and merely let me be to do as I pleased. These stars do nothing to aid him, and me creating them helps no one but myself and the eyes of mortals. Whoever your 'pops' is, they sent you on a non-existant errand. Vez'Arai has done nothing worthy of his death, and nor have I. If you'd like to remain here and watch ,or perhaps even help in my artwork, you are most welcome. But I will not engage in any form of senseless violence."

She spoke simply, and once done, merely crossed her arms and returned to her work, crafting new stars with a simple "If you'd like, you can return to your father, and ask him why exactly he sent you here. I'll stay if you wish."

VEZ'ARAI
The Great Serpent departed then from the others, and took his creations with him. To the lands of the south they went, to the Red Desert and the Golden Sea, where the Serpent would dwell for many of the coming years, tending to his creations, teaching them, guiding them. Whatever challenges the passage of time brought, the Vez'Sinai would meet them, survive, and hopefully, even prosper. Vez'Arai knew the road his people walked would be dangerous, their progress waylaid by interloping and unforeseen hostility, but they would survive. For such he had made them, quick-witted, kind, and ever-capable of prosperity. Vez'Arai looked East to the rising sun across the Great Sea, its waters stained brilliant pink, orange, and red, and the Serpent smiled. Fitting, it was, for the sun rose on the Vez'Sinai now. He could only hope it would never set.

TIMESKIP

THE VEZ'SINAI

Risen, the sun had certainly. Flotsam communities living in tents made of reeds, numbering only in the hundreds, grew, advanced, prospered. A thousand years had passed, and all across the world, the mortals changed, developed. Those first steps were difficult, hazardous, and even deadly. Wild beasts, terrible heat, and even the creations of the other Gods had given the Vez'Arai trouble, but they had survived despite it. In the early days they hid or ran. Hid in the spires of the Red Desert, in winding caves and hidden alcoves, and ran in the Golden Sea, from well to well only they knew of, and eventually, on the backs of fast steeds.

The mortals, all of them, had advanced quickly, at startling speed. But in the end, it only made sense. With divine guidance, there was little to hold mortals back, and things looked most favorable for all of them. Now, the Vez'Arai lived in many towns across both deserts, houses of sandstone and adobe mudbrick, carved into cliffsides, and built beside oases, and along riversides. Most communities were constructed near easily accessible water sources, where farming was easily, and plentiful. However, as of late, the Serpent had grown closer to solving such an issue. The winds of creation, magic, were the simple answer. By allowing them to tap into magical energy, they would not need to eat or drink, and they would grow one step closer to paradise. However, the Serpent had no such way to do this. With no God whose domain was of Magic to get council from, the Serpent had difficulty breaching this issue. He developed his own realm in time solely for experimentation on the matter, and despite his endless toil, no result had come.

1564911022083.png

It frustrated him and inspired him both, to find more ways to address the challenge, more solutions to find what he sought. And the Serpent was overjoyed to see similar determination in the minds and souls of his Vez'Sinai. Any problem they encountered, they solved, sooner or later. With creativity, wit, and boundless kindness, the horned desert dwellers seemed destined for success. They were socialable, and although not yet brave enough to dare the seas, others who were came to them. An icey, stoic people from the far south known as the Azoth, who traveled in floating, unmelting icebergs met them, the Starborn from the North, who travelled the whole world, endlessly searching for something the Vez'Sinai could not supply them, and other races. They traded with the Enthralled to the North, the children of War who, ironically, may have been their closest allies. The two races got along well, teaching each other what they knew, and they walked, horns and wings, side by side through time. Despite even their peaceful nature, some of the Vez'Sinai had learned the ways of war from their allies. This small, intrepid group was known as the Ar'Basal, took to combat like others took to Art, studying, practicing, and learning, day in and day out. The Vez'Sinai were not made for war, and did not naturally take well to it, but other time, they became renowned warriors, practicing with bronze-tipped spear and glaive to defend their communities.

Such protectors had quite the task set out for them, dealing with beasts and hostile marauders who would trouble the settlements of the deserts. However, often, despite their knowledge of combat, the best way to deal with a foe was simply to disappear, to fade into the desert like a glistening mirage, and appear once the enemy had departed, for the Vez'Sinai could not, and would not risk lives in such situations. Due to their unending lifespan, the Vez'Sinai lives were extremely valuable, endless fonts of wisdom that grew only richer and more vast in time. This wisdom benefited all around the one who gave it, and due to their communal, understanding nature, there was little need for governance at all. Matters that needed discussing would be so, and quick, communal decision making, due in no small part to the mental and emotional connections they all shared, allowed them easy response to challenge. However, despite their content lives and satisfaction in their communities, it was not all bright. The Vez'Sinai were unorganized, slow to rouse to greater threat, and their many, isolated villages, where gardens grew bright, and people beautiful, were ill prepared for greater organization or purpose. Other mortal races and civilizations were quick to form systems of government, organize labor projects, develop militaries to guard their flourishing cities, and even looking to expand. Yet still, the horned ones lived in small, idyllic villages, making art and song and music. They, despite their endless creativity and passion, were blind to the possibility that what they had was not enough to compete, or even to keep them safe, should other mortals desire them dead. The Ar'Basal were all they needed, monster hunters, leaders, and stalwart guardians in times of need.

In time, they would realize their folly, but such a time had not come upon them yet. For now, they were content. Clad in linens dyed bright, beautiful colors, and enjoying all there was.

The Starborn

The Children of the Stars were set down in the lands of the Western continent by their heavenly artist, and took to this new land with passion. For years, they traveled, survived, and explored, seeing all the sights this world had to offer. They even plied the hostile seas on lightweight ships, ,glowing, starlit eyes looking into the dark of the unknown. Crafty, intuitive, and always accepting of change, they made brilliant explorers, and within a few centuries, with guidance from a few Gods who favored them, they had seen nearly the whole of the world over.

However, after those first few centuries, they found themselves filled with discontent. They felt empty, even as they explored, loved, and prospered. They grew almost bored of the world, bored of themselves, and some grew even bored of living. All of them found themselves overcome with nostalgia for that vision of the stars, the unmatched freedom, the limitless cosmic beauty of the Beyond. They fantasized of reaching it, and soon, fantasies became obsessive. Depression, madness, and volatile moods became common traits among them. Those who were not overcome with the Star-Longing chased ever more intense pastimes and interests. Although some could find peace, through hobbies, interests, and passions, things to hold it at bay, many more could not. And so, they delved into darker things; mind-altering drugs, ever more dangerous magic, battle lust, and for some, even sadism. Their very lives seemed to spiral out of control, and they knew naught what to do. Relations soured, friendships broke, and the Starborn found themselves outcasts, distrusted figures due to the strange flights of fancy that could lead them to die, overdosed in alleyways, end their own lives, or worse, go on a sadistic spree of killings to feel anything in their increasingly empty hearts.

Something had to change. The visionary, Eiael, an aged Aisari who was particularly well learned, used magical spells to speak to all of his kind at once. Come with me, return to the land of our beginning, find meaning. And so they did. From across the world they came, curious, desperate. All from those drowned in depression, to those consumed by the thrills of battle. They came to Vaisala, the Land of their Landing upon the world, and gave their ears to the Visionary's words. Eiael told them that they would build a city upon the world's highest peak, a beautiful, elegant city whose spires would near graze the sky itself. There, they would be closest to the stars, and only there, could they hold at bay the Star-Longing.

Some doubted his words in their hearts, or simply didn't care, but they all followed, regardless. From all over, they reunified, and gradually, their travels ceased. Whereas they once had been extremely social, and common sights in cities that would accept them, they began to vanish. For four centuries thus far, they have been absent. Many thought them dead, devoured by the Star-Longing although in truth, they hid. They made pilgrimage north and west, across the plains of the Western Continent, to the vast, unnamed mountain range in its North, that stretched across the land. In that mountain range, they found what they sought. Eivara, the World Peak, the highest mountain. They built settlements and camps up the mountain as they traveled, years at a time, as they acclimated themselves to the harsh nature of the mountain. And eventually, they reached the summit. Below it, carved into the very mountain itself, they began to build. The city would come to be known as Arithyll, the Star-Gazer's City, the White Tower, the Pearl of the West. However, such names only exist to themselves. For the Aisari have let no other soul see them in four centuries.
View attachment 610559

The Starborn were took near instantly to magic, and by weaving powerful spells, they hid their city and growing civilization away from the eyes of the world. Although the Visionary would die, many others would take up the title, and change things for better or worse in time. Fascinated with the stars as ever, they built terraces in their cities, vast, open areas where many would gather, and gaze through lenses and telescopes, to look at, and chart the stars above. They were a strange society, building a faith around the stars, the curse of the Star-Longing, and the Visionaries who occasionally appeared to lead them to new heights. Currently, Visionary Zianel is in charge, and by his enlightened rule, the Aisari seek a method to escape from the worst of the Star-Longing, a way to find peace. Formerly, the city would be forced to kill or isolate those in the worst stages of their Star-Longing, and many among them were deeply unhappy. But with such a solution in sight, the city was brimming with hope.

The Visionary Zianel had claimed the position after having claimed to find a way to find true peace, and his forty-three year reign had been a pursuit of teaching it to others. And eventually, he was successful. The Visionary founded the School of Star-Thought, a path of meditation, wisdom, and magical attunement to the Stars, sky, and world that served to steady their souls, and unshackle them from the grips of the Star-Longing. Those who found Peace and Enlightenment through this path seemed constantly aglow with astral energy, and not only found peace at last from the gnawing hunger the Star-Longing brought, but power as well. For the Path of the Star-Thought was to meditate beneath the stars for many nights, to understand ones place, and to connect with the astral bodies that they shared essence and origins with. Eventually, those who walked the path were even capable of wielding the essence of stars into a strange, unique vein of magic that they dubbed 'Starlink'. It manifested in bright color, blues, pinks, purples, and more, the colors of the stars themselves. It could soothe wounds, burn foes, light paths, among other functions, and although they adhered to many other kinds of magic, Starlink became the most respected in society, for not all who found peace through the Star-Thought could wield the Star-link, to let the energy of their creator Goddess flow through them. And few less of those who could wield it could wield it to much effect.

Even still, with the School growing in vast magnitudes, enlightening countless Aisari, the Starborn couldn't help but look up. One day, they would be up there themselves, among those stars. Whether if Asturia returned for them, or if they did it themselves.

Saewyn
The Dawn Era, those one thousand years, were doubtlessly a time of legends. The legends of the Vampire Tsusney, the legends of all those poor souls who journeyed to The Journey's End, and many, countless others. Many of these legends were based around extraordinary feats, and great figures, but this legend is not one. The legend of the Old Man at Sea was one known only to sailors, and involved no great deeds, nor great heroes or villains to preform them. All stories of the Old Man at Sea begin with danger. Whether this danger be a storm, the death of a captain, the appearance of a sea beast, or whatever else would attack sailors on the vast and dangerous ocean.

The sea buckled like an angry steed, tossing the Crosser about like a child's plaything. Its captain, a young, brash human by the name of Dallard, was close to abandoning host. The seas had been calm, as flat as the vast plains, and as smooth as glass. And then, seemingly not even a moment later, the storm was upon them. The waves were vicious, the skies dark, and it seemed the very ocean itself had tried to devour them, like the maws of a great beast. In truth, maybe the sea itself -was- trying to destroy them, for Xue loved not the sailor. Regardless, all seemed lost, as the Captain seemed utterly unable to escape this storm. The waves crashing over the ship's decks from right side, angry hands of Xue reaching for any sailor who hadn't managed to tie himself down proper, and throwing him over the side, to die a miserable death in those storm-wracked waters. What was worse, when the waves struck the ship, the whole thing rolled about like a drunk in the saddle, and threatened to tip with each strike.

1564910834985.png

As all seemed lost, a hand set itself on the captain's shoulder. It was strong, but not so much to harm him, as a voice spoke to him from behind. "Turn th'prow to the waves, take 'em at an angle!"

The Captain turned, and saw an old man, with a salty beard and bright blue eyes. The Captain did not recognize the man as one of his own, but in such a heated moment, did not question the man's appearance, but did certainly question the advice. "Into the waves? Are you mad? They're growing taller and taller, we can't get over them!" the Captain protested.

The stranger clapped him on the back with surprising force and bellowed back "Do it or or ye'd roll this boat over like a dog and drown us all!" The Stranger's voice brokered no argument, and so the Captain obeyed, ordering his helmsman to steer them into the waves. The ship turned, with a mighty groan as the sea battered them, but despite teh Captain's doubts, the ship breached the wave, water blasting up about it, but the vessel didn't capsize. "Now keep is going, with an eye to're the flats!" The captain did not hesitate to follow the Stranger's advice this time, and even seemed to believe they'd survive, until he heard a great wooden groan and a crack like lightning. "Mast's goin' down, duck an' as soon as 'tis, get yer men to cut that rigging!"

The Captain shut his eyes and threw himself to the ground as they were dismasted, a thousand wooden splinters ripping through the air. The great wooden mast swung down like a hammer, crashing down into the deck as the ropes snapped and whipped through the air. The Captain could only watch as it caught an unlucky sailor and sent him sprawling, blood gushing from his face. The Captain couldn't even hear him scream over the roar of the storm and the sea. He stood back up, bellowing the order to the crew, who may not even have heard him, rushing with blades to cut each and every rope on the rigging before the mast swung around again to kill a few more crewmen, or worse, stuck itself into the water as an anchor and capsized the whole ship.

They were lucky, blessed even, for just as the mast seemed nearly fit to capsize them, it was cut loose, and sank into the ocean like an escaped fish. They might have been well and truly fucked then, in the midst of a storm with no mast and no hope. So, the Captain turned to the Stranger for advice. "What do we do now?"

"Tie yerself down and pray to whatever Gods ye hold true lad."

Such a tale and many more would occasionally find its way to the tavern at a local port, being spoken by a beleaguered sailor to an unbelieving crowd. The Stranger was called first simply that, then the Old Man at Sea, and last, his true name. Saewyn.

The Neylish
Saewyn had no grand ideas for a race he would create, or for some special realm or place or even creature that he would put upon the world with his own calloused hands. Instead, Saewyn sought to teach. To instill his ideals of hard work, honesty, and unity to mortals. To craft a culture, a nation of folk that could respect hard work and humble living, as Saewyn did. The God of Sailing spoke to all the Gods he could, and asked them a favor. Some of their mortals for this plan of his and in turn, he would teach that race's mortals to survive Xue's watery wrath. The agreement was acceptable to most that Saewyn asked. Although in truth, Saewyn ended up teaching all sailors of all kinds anyhow.

The Old Man at Sea was simple. He asked no prayer from mortals, no temples, no reverence. Only that they heed his advice. The Mortals he had selected, those of similar simple, humble personalities, had no problems with such an arrangement.

He brought them North and East, to an island off the coast of the Eastern continent, one of dark forests and tall, snow-capped peaks that would come to be known as Neyland, and its people, the Neylish. During the Dawn Age, their start was slow. The seas took time to learn, and even after a thousand years, no Neylish Sailor dreamed to conquer the Ocean, only to survive it. The Neylish sailed to ports all across the Eastern continent, met many foreign peoples, and traded with them.

The Neylish knelt to the Sailor Kings of the Tidemar Dynasty, those who had come to lead the largest of the Neylish settlements, the city of Brindol. They ruled under Anchor banners and with a fair hand, expanding across the whole of Neyland. The trees of the island made for excellent ship-building materials, and so Brindol blossomed with many dry docks and Shipwright's workshops. The people survived off of fishing, whaling, and trade, beside their own agricultural activities. Over that first thousand years, they proved themselves many things beside good sailors. Good builders, planners, laborers, and friends besides. They built Temples to the sea, and praised Xue even as they feared her. Although as Saewyn wished, they built no temples in his name, all their ships carried the same, carved symbol along their prow. The 'Anchor in Water', as some would call it, the symbol of their God.
1564910046149.png

These people of the islands, despite their industrious nature, kept relative peace with the wooden spirits and beings that dwelt on their island alongside them. A simple, pragmatic people, they kept certain individuals to contact such forest spirits, and replanted as many trees as they cut. Of course, the spirits still killed the occasional lumberjack, and forest beasts would destroy any lumbermill that took more than its share, but the Neylish would survive. They had thus far, and in their eyes, and storm could be weathered.

1564910965854.png

With strong beliefs of equality among their diverse population, the Neylish have little trouble getting to no strangers. Fashion followed their industry, and so many wore simple browns, greens, grays and blues, outfits of fur and padded cloth that could easily see a bit of work and damage without much issue. Their music and art revolved around the Sea, with their songs all sharing rhythm and inspiration with the shanties sailors sung to keep rhythm with their labor.

Were danger ever to arrive on those shores, the Neylish would ready to meet it, with brave hearts and many capable hands.

DetzWyej

A while had passed, an in all that time Detz had been sleeping, taking his time to relax and just lay back, not having to worry about anything, though that wasn’t entirely true, eventually he would get bored of sleeping and this would wake up again so that he would do something, though while he slept he had finally thought of more things to create and surprisingly also kept an eye on all the fast while he was asleep. Hwan and Afon had already created a home for the fast and began looking for their other two comrades, but obviously it would be near impossible to find them. Lirn and Sanic had hit each others Noggins so hard that they went into basically a permanent coma in the middle of realms. As Detz kept thinking all of this he gained an amazing idea, how about he wake up and get those too suckers back to work or back to whatever they were doing.

In all this time Detz had been sleeping in a rather weird and uncomfortable pose for any mortal to ever try out and as the time passed grass and moss had begun to pile all around his body. With a sudden move Detz got up creating a small gust of wind which knocked out most plants out of his body and quickly ordered for someone to bring him a towel. Not soon after a second Detz came running towards him carrying a towel made of his own skin. Detz began rubbing it across his body and finally finished using it, dismissing the other the other Detz as it ran into a tree disappearing. Once Detz had finally cleaned himself up he unzipped reality and went through it to Morois’s realm as that was the closest location to the two Fast.

Once Detz had arrived he ignored everything that was going on as he didn’t have any interest in what Morois had done or whatever and simply wanted to wake up both of his Fast. Detz had began sensing the presence of everything around him until he had found the location of both of his fast. It wasn’t particularly each to arrive their but there were few places could go to, like inside a bubble, but that didn’t matter. Detz’s form began to morph into that of Lirn’s and took the same pose Lirn did. The same energy that fueled the fast was now being replicated into Detz and once he had charged up enough he let go and began running at the immense speed. Only to stop immediately as he had finally located the Fast. Upon seeing his minions in such an embarrassing position, Detz couldn’t help but laugh as he realized they had hit themselves so perfectly that it might as well be considered impossible, which in the case of Detz, wasn’t in his dictionary… actually there are a lot of words that are not part of Detz’s dictionary, perhaps he should make a list later on. “Welp time to wake both of you up then.” Without wasting anymore time that he had already wasted, Detz grabbed both of the Fast’s Legs and began dragging them through space, slowly building enough speed until he transported them both into Nraumm.

Once in Nraumm Detz carefully placed both of the Fast down and began giving them medication and treating them respectively, If only Detz was responsible. What actually happened was that Detz upon arriving and having built up huge amount of momentum proceeded to slam both of the Fast into the ground face first, creating a huge crater on impact, which successfully woke both Fast up, for the most part.

1565015255976.png

Sanic was the first to be able to speak something else than gibberish, “ugh, why does my head hurt so much.” quickly Sanic analyzed his environment and realized he was standing on a crater with his face marked on the ground, suggesting someone just slammed their face in. As he kept looking around he saw Lirn who was still trying to recover and had his face still dug into the ground and sooner or later he saw his creator, DetzWyej, laughing hysterically at the fact that the slam had marked their faces into the ground. “What happened?” Sanic asked not really caring about Detz laughing a lot.

Detz slowly stopped laughing and responded to Sanic, “oh you two had hit each other when one of you was entering and the other was exiting what I like to call Fast Space. Basically you guys hit your heads so hard with each other that you fell into a coma for about.” Detz paused for a second and began counting his fingers, starting with his 10 first and suddenly adding new fingers to his body. “Around a thousand years I think.”

Sanic got nervous, “A THOUSAND YEARS? Oh no, that would mean I must have not resturned the basket and made Lady Morois wait for so long, uuhhh what will I do if I dare return then the consequences might be grave blah blah blah blah...” Sanic kept on talking and talking about how everything was going terrible for him and while he kept on rambling about that Detz walked up to Lirn who had somewhat gotten back his conscious.

“Lirn, how are you feeling.” Detz asked curiously only to have Lirn fart in that same exact moment which gave Detz a small giggle. “Well I’ll give you a bit more time.”

A couple more minutes had passed and Sanic still kept talking. “... and then she might turn me into some sort of fetus abomination which would then cause all my services to any other god useless and meaningless...” Detz finally slapped Sanic as his chatter was becoming very annoying, “you don’t have to worry, the basket was returned, and anything done to you can be easily fixed… I think, but right now you two shouldn’t worry about that, right now I want you two to help out your two other teammates to create your home.”

Sanic calmed down realizing now that he wouldn’t be turned into a fetus. “*gulp*, ok so how do we find Afon and Hwan then? Will you bring us there?”

Detz looked back at Sanic with his non existent eyes, “I’m sure I don’t need to tell you where they are located, in the end you all have unique abilities and it turns out that Lirns is to sense the presence of anything across existence, so that should come in handy. So for now, wait for Lirn to wake up and then he’ll help you out.”

With that Detz teleported away to a location that needed his utmost attention and Left Sanic with Lirn who was still face first into the ground. Sanic looked down Lirn “Well, whenever you are ready buddy.” Shortly after saying that Lirn farted once more, making sanic move take a step back while still waiting for his comrade to recover.

Back to Detz

“Well, that wasn’t so hard after all, guess that is one thing checked out of things to do list 2.0.” Detz crossed out one of the things to do in the new list when it had suddenly escaped the grasp of his hand, maybe because he was falling from the sky, but that was what Detz wanted to happen as he kept falling down his target was in sight, with no further hesitation he angled himself to move a lot quicker through the sky and one he was a centimeter away from his target, Detz froze instantly and tapped his targets head softly. “Got you” Detz said in a childish manor.

“It is my loss then” Hruk responded now finally bearing what he deemed the perfect mustache. “Anyway, Father what have you been dreaming about.”

Detz paused for a second to think about it and lied down on Hruks head to respond. “Well, I can explain it, but I don’t think you would be able to comprehend it very much. How about you tell me all that you have experienced this couple few hundreds of years.”

“It will be my pleasure father, here have this.” Hruk moved his Diary into Detz’s hands with his psychic powers. “You may read it to ask any questions if you want, anyway, I’ll start off with what I began doing when you left. When you left for a while in your sleep I had began traveling across the world, causing many to fear, respect, and adore me, though I do not wish this recognition, so I just kept traveling and hoped that they would eventually forget about me. I have also had many travelers with good intentions enter my Island and never return, perhaps they ventured too far deep into it and shortly after that their ships would be left either on the island or outside causing nearby sailor to collect what were basically, ghost ships as they were abandoned and they didn’t want ships going to waste. Talking about sailors, I have seen a sailor that radiates the same magnitude of power as I do, perhaps he is another minor God? Well I’m not sure, but what I am sure about is that he is quite powerful, and most times I have seen him save the lives of others, expecting no reward, hopefully I can talk to him some day, I believe he’d be great to chat with when you aren’t around Father.”

Detz was keeping along while reading Hruks diary and quickly asked him a question, “Have you encountered any hostile sailors or individuals?”

Hruks stopped and thought about it for a second. “I think I have encountered such individuals, but I can somewhat sense their presence from very far away and usually have them not encounter me by manipulating slightly their journey so they wouldn’t meet me. Though some of these bad individuals have managed to get into my island, such are sailors and even mermaids who would hunt the defenseless creatures in the shores, so I had proceeded into crushing them with my psychic powers so the would stop.”

Detz looked surprised. “Cmon Hruk, you can’t just do that, that’s mean, you shouldn’t just crush them like that, instead just warn them to stop killing the species in the outer rim and if they refuse just throw them to a far away place, then you don’t have to deal with Xue, unless if she cared, but just to be sure.”

Hruk looked surprised at the somewhat logical response that his father had given him, “very well father, I’ll be sure to warn them first before doing anything to them, but I may crush them if they try to attack me personally right?”

“Of course, crush them at your heart's content as long as it’s in self defense, anyway, please keep telling me your experiences.” Hruk agreed and resumed his storytelling.

Meanwhile, the first Connection to Avevaiótita is created and the first Wild sorcerer is born, a D-tier Vez’Sinai.

Mentions: seasonedcat seasonedcat SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Honestly Anna wasn't having any of it. She didn't believe a word that this minor-goddess of the stars was saying. She was given instructions to annihilate anything that the sneaky sly snake had created to imperialize more space from it's unsatisfied hunger. But before she could let her axe do the talking, her eyes glowed white for a few seconds. It was her wisdom kicking in which although wasn't much since she came into being not long ago, was telling her to trust the minor-goddess' words. This not only confused Anna, but it made her feel conflicted. "Y-you said that you were just simply making stars?" she glanced at the beautiful artwork that was Austria's. Taking in a breath, even if that should be impossible just remember that sound doesn't travel through space either, Anna turned back to her former target. "How do I know that I can trust ya? The only reason why I haven't taken your head off is because of my wisdom telling me to trust in you," she shifted her stance leaning more on her axe now. "but really though. I'm still skeptical. I'll really appreciate it if you accept my apology from my um...harsh actions," Anna sheepishly looked at the minor-goddess. She still didn't feel 100% on board with Austria's story but couldn't go against with what her wisdom was telling her.

Zorus has been talking with Quan for quite some time. To his shock he was given useful information when he finished his explanation on why Quan should join Khades and Zorus. Do to Quan being the goddess of time he was unaffected by the time shift and was still considered a "newborn" compared to his fellow gods.

Interactions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV & Karcen Karcen

One thousand years had past, cities had been built up and crumbled to dust, bloodlines grew strong and were severed. But the Ashborne were free of this burden, they had neither cities nor bloodlines. New Ashborne climbed up from the magma pits and claimed their roles. Hunters hunted and gatherers gathered what little plants could grow in the ashened wastes of the Sundered Peaks. It was a balanced society since their more chaotic beginnings in the Dawn Age. The land was chaotic still, nobody ruled the Ashborne on pain of mutilation and death, but everyone knew that to survive they must assist the tribe.
The Sanctum of Khades had become their capital, the hub of commerce and business. Outsiders were interrogated or tortured for information on the second floor, before being thrown down a chute into the Feeding Pit where only the greatest hunters got to eat. Young Ashborne were trained in an arena towards the back of the Sanctum, taught by some of the oldest and strongest in the tribe. Failing training was not an option, to pass would mean you survived.

Although civilisation thrived for the Ashborne, two mortals stood out above the rest, Brekkrus the Ravenous, and Pyrekin Vyndarth. Both lived away from the Sanctum, by choice or by force. Weapons were forged in the Ashborne’s own sizzling blood from the bronze they pulled from the ground.

3480104E-DAFB-4897-BD06-7CFA31548C90.jpeg
Brekkrus was his name. But they called him the Ravenous; the Piercing Hatred; the Quivering Mouth.
Brekkrus had managed to convince the great Herald of Annihilation to loan him a spear, the Spear of the Bloodstarved, for which he would hunt. But the spear was no use, for no matter how much Brekkrus hunted, nothing satiated his hunger, nothing but the taste of his fellow Ashborne. They banished him, force him into exile for a curse he could not control. Brekkrus fled north past the Bursting Bog in search of food, or at least something that might satiate his pained starving.
But the Brekkrus that first obtained the Spear one thousand years ago, many Ashborne had lived and died with the Spear, whoever was unfortunate enough to be wielding the Spear was given a new name, Brekkrus.
Brekkrus the Ravenous was the wielder now, he had been exiled and shunted from the only life he had known, and now he had been forced to hunt those he once called kin or suffer the excruciating pain of his curse.

6F4DE43C-3AB7-44DB-9DA4-A73A831CE63E.jpeg
Pyrekin Vyndarth was not handed her powers from the Herald of Annihilation, she had earned them. Vyndarth was the first Ashborne to have climbed from the depths of the magma pools, followed shortly by countless of her brethren.

Vyndarth had learned to submerse herself below the surface of the magma pools, doing so crowned her the title ‘Pyrekin’, from her obsidian headdress, the ‘ Pyrekin’s Crown ‘.

Vyndarth had always had the ability to bend and manipulate fire, just like the Cinder King, her omnipotent patron. Like the Cinder King, Vyndarth would live forever. Her Crown allowed her to live forever, her strength building with her age, but without the glorious death that awaited her kin.

When food ran low, Vyndarth took a band of warriors, the best in all the Sundered Peaks, and travelled to the Bursting Bog. All the great and powerful beasts of Khades creation, purposeful or not, would leave the Sundered Peaks in search of more food. Vyndarth’s plan was simple; she and her company, also known as the Clan of the Infernal, would hunt these great beasts. This would bring their people food, as well as train the warriors to fight against the lethargic children of the Great Serpent. Khades did not know of this plan, He spoke of the Serpent’s sins and it’s slothful race in His sleep and meditation.

Khades himself had a restful thousand year slumber. But it was not all sleep. He had been meditating also, and brainstorming. Khades needed a plan to defeat the Serpent, and a plan he had developed. With a full plan in mind –including how he would convince the other gods– Khades threw open his eyes and glanced around, many more Ashborne lived in the Sanctum than he had thought or intended. Forges were set up around Khades’ sleeping pit, and weapons were being sharpened against his scales like a whetstone. But what Khades despised above all else was what first assaulted his gaze. Directly in front of Khades resting head was an alter. Khades did not suspect the Ashborne to be worshipping gods, especially not in front of him. The alter depicted two figures, one of a great man with arms like trunks, the second of a great dracon with crimson scales. It was Khades. That angered him, he was not to be worshipped and praised like a foolish leader! Khades threw himself to his feet and swiped at the alter, the alter was destroyed and one Ashborne that had been worshipping him was split in two.

But in Khades rage, the perfect plan to topple the empire if the Serpent slipped from his mind and was lost. Khades grew enraged by this and he tore out of the Sanctum before beating his wings with a growl. Khades soared above the clouds, his wounds had healed and he had reached near the peak of him power. If he could not remember his perfect plan, he would create a new one. With the Beast King perhaps? Yes, Zythis would prove helpful in this process.

Khades looked down upon his land, he did not recognise it... the once barren crater had been colonised by tiny razed villages pockmarking the rocky wastes. Ashborne were attempting to settle down and establish order before being thrust back into the natural way of life. Law was a construct, something that must be enforced among the people, whereas chaos was natural, nobody was forced to do anything they didn’t want to, everybody was free and everybody knew how to care for themselves instead of relying on others to keep them alive.

But villages were not the only settlements: further south, where the great sea met the mountains (it was called ʃor by the Ashborne), a part was built, and Ashborne were scurrying busily to build their boats and sail off to their demise. The sea was unkind to the Ashborne, and the sharp rocks around the Sundered Peaks did not help.

The ships were crude and barely bigger than a hut, no more than boats really. Soon they would realise not to anger Xue and cease maintenance around the ʃor.

Far above, Khades passed the ʃor and flew across the expansive oceans, contemplating the coming times.

• The smile on the goddess' face only grew as the creature began to morph between Kanon's hands. Witnessing the creation of new life truly was the most glorious of sights, and Sana'a could not help but step closer, eyes bright and starry. More than once she reached out her hands to touch the creature, only to bring them quickly back to her chest when she realized what she was doing. It was Kanon's turn to shape something! She couldn't touch it until she was finished.

So Sana'a tucked her hands behind her back, rocking on the balls of her feet while she watched the creature shift and grow until finally, it leapt from Kanon's hands. Its heart thrummed its first beat, its sides rose and fell, and the surge of its life washed over Sana'a like fresh rain.

"That's it!" she cheered, giving a happy hop.

Once the creature had stilled, its form concrete, Sana'a approached it with her hand outstretched. Despite sensing a strange, powerful presence, the creature wouldn't feel the slightest shred of unease as Sana'a neared. Instead, had it been confused at its new surroundings and the gods, it would calm as Sana'a drew closer, instinctually knowing she was a friend.

"Yes! You did so well, Kanon! They're perfect!" She said while running her hand along the vulpine's side, fingers sifting through its long, silken fur. The beast lowered its muzzle to give the goddess a curious sniff, its eyes shimmering with a light that Sana'a knew belonged to a sharp wit.

"You're lovely," she whispered to it, letting out a happy gasp when she saw its numerous tails unfurl like a fan, clearly showing off. "Oh! Look at those tails! Wow, they must be so fun to swish around!"

They only lasted for a few moments, but a couple of tails sprouted from under the vegetation of the goddess' grassy cloak as she spoke, waggling happily until her attention shifted and they disappeared.

She glanced to Kanon, eyes glowing with joy. "Come, come!" she beckoned excitedly, grinning from ear to ear, "Introduce yourself! Feel their fur, it's so soft! Don't worry, they say they aren't afraid. Actually, I think they really like it but don't want to admit it..."

Sana'a scrunched up her nose and laughed merrily, causing the flowers in her hair to change colour suddenly. She gave the creature another pat, then tilted her head. "Kanon, I would like you to take care of this creature for now. Feed it when it's hungry, give it comfort when it's hurt and most importantly, take it along with you as we explore this new world! Compassion also means looking after the needs of someone other than yourself, so what better way to learn it than by keeping a companion around?"

Sana'a paused, her expression sobering for a moment as she spoke, "Some gods think it's pointless to concern yourself with a single fleeting life, a waste of time with little reward, but that is far from true. The reward for helping another is within the action itself. I-i don't know if I am explaining this right..."

She frowned, struggling to find words to describe complex feelings. The other gods were very good at wielding languages, like the serpent and Morois, but she found she could never really transmit what she truly meant. It was strangely limiting in a way, to whittle down the sublime into something so small as a word. Maybe it was just her.

Animals and plants were much easier to talk to.

"I mean..." Sana'a started carefully, "When you take the time to get to know others you'll learn things you never knew you never knew... not just about them, but also about yourself."

"Now! Let's go do some exploring! It'll be so much fun~, and you're going to need some hands-on training about compassion. All the lessons you need to know out there, we just need to find them!"

Table Table
    Yakumo.Yukari.full.1699390.jpg
    Kanon was obviously still as confused as a child with new toy, but as Sana'a approached her - well, their - creation, it was clear to the childlike goddess how to act upon this new vulpine-like creature. In fact, the answer was all too clear that it raises even more question.

However, question can come later. For now, it's fluff time.

As Sana'a told Kanon to introduce herself to her creation, Kanon approached the nine-tailed fox in slight caution. Sana'a has a calming, brimming-with-life nature that could make even the coldest of men to feel comfortable with her, but Kanon was different. She is the void, the boundary itself defined. Even gazing toward her felt like gazing toward emptiness itself.

She is, after all, the existence who knows not a shred of sympathy in her heart. A being who knows all feeling in this world just by merely existing would never understand what it's like to experience it firsthand out of ignorance.

But soon, she will learn the importance of compassion, and how, even within the darkness of her heart, there is still light trying to shred through that darkness.

Kanon listened carefully toward every single word Sana'a uttered. Just as Sana'a pointed out how some gods would give little to no though about life, Kanon knew that she was among one of those gods. Normally she would shrug it off, letting it go through her ear as she continue on with her business. But having created one life successfully, even though it was mostly with the help of the Goddess of Life, made Kanon rethink her entire stance for life and of existence itself in general.

The first thing Kanon did as she finally got close enough to the fox beast was rubbing the fur on its stomach. The beast was twice as tall as her child form, even on all of its four legs, and her arms can barely reached its back.

"Uwaah! It's really soft!"

Without second though, the Goddess of Boundary buried her face into its fur, making weird and loud moaning sound as she roughly rubbed the fox's fur with her face.

"Oh right," Kanon immediately pushed her face away from the comfort, "before anything, I'm going to name you. I mean, everyone else did the same, so it'd make no sense if I don't!"

Though it sounded childish coming from her, Kanon knew the importance of naming very well. It gave things sense of identity, and for a Goddess of Boundary, identity is the most important aspect of existence. After all, you can't describe things without giving them a 'name tag' of sort to differenciate them from one another.

"Then, as my first creation and my first companion, you will share my name as Kanzeon. Your task is to give comfort upon those who prayed for peace of mind, just as you gave comfort upon me."

As Kanon finished naming her new creation, the beast gazed back toward its creator. Its eyes were calm, but sharp and attentive constrasting Kanon's wide gaze.

"Then I henceforth shall be known as Kanzeon, one who gives comfort. My loyalty is your, milady."

Unexpectedly, the fox talked. Its voice was surprisingly androgynous, not too heavy for a man yet not too soft for a woman either. Not only did it spoke, it also bowed toward Kanon, already knowing its master by instinct.

"It spoke!" Kanon was flabbergasted for a bit before regaining her composure and smugged, "I-I mean, of course you would! I'm the one who created you after all, ahahaha..."

Seeing that everything went really fine, Kanon turned back toward Sana'a.

"Still, thank you so much for all the help, Lady Sana'a! Without your help, I could never create something as fine as this."

Kanon bowed toward the Goddess of Life while slightly lifting her dress.

"If you don't mind, I'll take some 'sweet time' with Kanzeon."

Juju Juju

• Sana'a seemed to be a little disappointed that Kanon did not wish to join her on the tour around Nraumm, but it was hardly enough to scare her smile away. Kanon had made great steps towards compassion and she could already tell that even without her direct help, so long as she and Kanzeon had each other, the lessons of compassion would unravel itself. Thus was its nature. It couldn't be fully bound in a book, like a plucked flower pressed between pages, and even more still, the only direction the student needed was the patience to see it bloom.

So Sana'a bid the two a warm goodbye before she leapt from the moon to begin her wanderings upon Nraumm, alone save for the snake coiled around her shoulders. Though it was only for a brief moment, in the void between planets, for as soon as the goddess entered the planet's sky in a shroud of clouds, she was never alone.

The first thing she did was return to the desolate land of the North. Or at least, it had been desolate. In her absence, Aiki had spread the glassen seeds throughout each twisting crag, breaking up the cold expanses of barren stone with thick, yet thorny, bushes that provided respite from the stiff wind. Sana'a found Aiki asleep within one such thicket, curled up atop of the bright blue bulbs. The snow had covered his pearly fur and he would have been near-invisible if Sana'a saw by appearances alone.

She scooped him up in a tight hug, pressing her face into his fur. "Well done, Aiki! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job! The Maudin will have an easier time living here. Now, let's go someplace else! Just think about what we will see!"

Aiki purred in excitement but stopped when he noticed something shift in the goddess' snowy cloak. He nearly jumped out of his fur when a beady-eyed head poked out of it.

"This is Vez'una" Sana'a explained with a giggle, naming the snake on the spot. "She's a creation of The Serpent. You two will get along, don't worry."

Aiki chattered something sassy.

"No, she's not going to eat you." Sana'a tried to hide a smirk as she unfurled her cloak into the wind, catching it as easily as autumn leaves. The three lifted from the ground, gliding upon the stream of wind to whatever destination it brought them to.

It was a big day for Ologor and his people. At long last, the greatest work of the century would be revealed to the masses, signalling a new age for the people. It was a beautiful day on the banks of the River Donets, and on a small, little hill, a grand assembly of the Chosen waited for the dropping of a curtain. The ceremony would begin soon.
"50 score and three years ago, a nation was formed, dedicated to the unity and equality of man and to service to our benevolent father. And merely a year later, it engaged in bloody war against a great foe. But through strength and zeal, through faith and sacrifice, we cast down our foe forever. On that field, we swore an oauth to never let that happen again. And for 300 years, we fuifilled that oath and ensured that peace ruled our land." Ologor said.
"Then they came. A warband of men, hungry for plunder and bloodshed. The peace we earned through strife war shattered, and once more, we took up our swords and axes to defend our land. They never got far into it, but it had a profound effect on us all. We pledged to beat back the scourge of warfare, and to dedicate ourselves to preventing slaughter unparrelled from coming to our people. We evolved and changed, and became what we are today." Ologor said. He looked at the ember-colored eyes of his brothers, and remembered the day where the Chosen grew closer to the forge that made them. Their skin became iron, their punch as strong as a hammer, their minds sharper than the finest blade. A race dedicated to industry and their ideas.
"From that day forth, we became strong. Instead of stagnating like we once had, we became a force of change. We erected grand cities within the ground, immense centers of industry, temples to our great Forge-Father. At the fields of Kamen, we swore an oath of brotherhood and loyalty, to serve our Lord and to serve each other. Gone was the antiquated systems we used for so long. There, with blood, we forged a new society, bound together by the same principles our forefathers founded this nation on, but now much more different. The Children of Viktor and the Tribes merged to become one: the Chosen." he continued. Making the new culture and society of the Chosen was the most difficult task they had ever faced. Replacing the tribes with a similar structure was ultimately the most challenging feat. But in the end, it was worth it.
"And now we come to the present day. I look over our beautiful land, blessed by our Father and watched over by our ancestors. I look over our people, made strong by work by all. I look at our cities, rich and prosperous by our crafty minds and strong backs." The Chosen had experienced an immense population growth boom, fueling a wave of construction and growth throughout the island. Thanks to the brilliant minds of Ologor and the Council of the 12, the natural aspects of the island had been preserved, if not enhanced. The great river still remained as clear as the day it was made, despite the huge farms constructed on its banks. The plantations always had plentiful harvests, attributed to the rich soil deposited by the river, which in turn helped fuel the growth of the Chosen.
"But now, I look to our future. It is a bright one, surely blessed by the Ancestors, but in the distance, I see a storm brewing. We all know that sooner or later, we will go out from this island, and when we do, we know not what we will find. But we are the Sons of Viktor, and we will face any trial with the same bravery that we faced our ancient foes with." His meetings with his Father and his Brothers had told him much. Viktor suspected that a war was brewing among the gods, and he wanted his people to be ready for anything that may come. Already, Ologor had created many a plan to defend the island from most threats, and the gears of war were slowly speeding up.
And now, my comrades, I present you the fruit of our works. It has been a long path, filled with hardships and great toil. But now, our way to the world has been created. and now, the fruit of our labors is complete. I present to you: the Gateway to the West!" Ologor announced.
The curtain parted, revealing an immense fortress spanning the huge river behind him. It boasted walls white and high, and tall, strong towers flying the white hammer of the Chosen, and a great gate of iron and bronze barred entry to any that would enter. A huge harbor lay below it, filled with brand new vessels of all sizes, and beyond that, the eternal sea, stretching to the horizon and beyond. However, this fortress was more than just a defensive position. The Gateway was designed to be a test city, an attempt by Ologor to create a city layout that combined simple beauty with an effective design. And it had paid off! The result was a beautiful city, filled with decadent gardens, manors, and lots of hidden places for ambushes and last stands. With pride, Ologor looked at his creation and listened to the cheer of his people. A new age had begun!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Viktor watched his son give his speech from one of the city's many towers. Though the past 1000 years was the blink of an eye for him, the progress his people made was rapid. Going from a small tribe on the banks of his river to a island-spanning empire of industry, undergoing dramatic changes to their culture, creating a functional, relatively uncorrupt government. All impressive achievements. They had overcome all the challenges he had set up for them, and then some more.
But while they were doing this, Viktor was working. The Serpent and the Fire-God had waged war against each other through their minor gods, and rumors had reached his ear of an alliance between the Drowned God, Tartarus, and the Lady of the Waters. He suspected that the God of Chaos was behind this all. But he couldn't make any moves, not while he had so little information. So he stayed in his pocket realm, a place of heat and iron, where he could forge weapons and watch the world fly by.

“And that is how I have been spending my time, traveling across all of Nraumm, if that is what it is truly called.” Hruk finally said concluding his story.

“Well, that sure was a long story, you even narrated it perfectly to how you wrote it.” Detz said closing that book and placing it down on Hruk’s head.

“Aren’t you supposed to narrate exactly what is written on things father?” Hruk asked.

“Well, you can but then it sometimes becomes boring for some whenever they are given the book to follow along, but that is just me things, I believe others would appreciate it a lot more.” Detz said trying to not discourage Hruk’s beliefs.

“Anyway father, I could feel that you have other intentions than to simply listen to me, what else do you have planned?” Hruk asked.

“I do have other plans, in fact I’m heading out to do that right now, take care.” Detz opened the book once more and dived inside of it closing it in the process and teleporting away. Hruk with his telekinesis grabbed the book and resumed his writing. “Father finally woke up and paid attention to all of the experiences I had written down in this book… I enjoyed his company.” Hruk wrote down on his book, putting it away on the island where it wouldn’t be taken.

The Fast

After having waited for over an out Lirn had finally woken up and both of the Fast made there way to the others. As they ran a simple question popped up into Sanic mind. “Hey Lirn, how come you were unconscious for a much longer time than I was?”

Lirn Scratched his head to think but also because it still hurt from the impact. “Hmmm, maybe it’s because he hit me harder or something? Anyway, we should be arriving shortly so try not hit ourselves once more.”

“Right” Sanic responded not wanting to be slammed into the ground again by Detz so they could wake up. Shortly afterwards the both of them had arrived. They both saw a swampy yet deserted area, Lirn unable to detect any living creatures nearby aside from the trees and yet the trees seemed to cover the location fairly well and preventing easy access for mortals. Hwan and Afon were currently carrying around planks of wood around and began placing them on location creating a sort of hut or house. Sanic walked up to both of them. “Hey, can you tell us exactly what you're doing so we can begin helping?”

Hwan stopped what he was doing while Afon kept on going. “Well, we are currently building a base for ourselves as we realized that it’s quite annoying and dangerous without some place to call home.”

Afon walked in immediately to join in on the conversation. “Oh yes, and we have currently got a good process going on, here let me give you a visual image on what we are trying to build exactly.” Within seconds both Lirn and Sanic received an image in their heads, showing the blueprints of what the Fast should be building.

“Well that’s easier than expected.” Sanic stated as he began grabbing another plank of wood. “Alright Lirn, let's help them out then.”

“Of course” Lirn said as he quickly followed up by picking up another plank and helping both Hwan and Afon in the construction.

DetzWyej.

Detz had arrived, this time standing on the sands were the Ves’sinai lived, but obviously far away enough to not cause that much of a commotion. Well, it didn’t matter, Nraumm would most likely notice at the very least what Detz was about to do. The wind felt uneasy, it shifted temperatures and speeds, it even seemed to stop at certain moments while at others is sliced the very grains of sand, an Aura was present around Detz, that aura affecting the area and making it go unstable. Detz was preparing for something, something big. As Detz put his hands together palm to palm, the sand nearest to him would begin folding even to the point of becoming sand sticks so thin you wouldn’t see them. Upon finally putting his hands together, he began separating them once more, this time a ray of energy connecting them both, an energy so bizarre and unstable that it made the very air into a hot solid upon contact. “Now then… Shall we begin?” DetzWyej said with a calm tone to his voice that seemed odd for such a chaotic God. The raw uncertain energy that still remained in his hands began to stabilize and form into a circle a circle that DetzWyej carefully began to lift up higher and higher into the sky. Once high enough DetzWyej looked at the sphere. “You’re still not ready, you need much more energy for such concepts, as for Hruk, he was much more simple to create due to the overall simplicity of his domains, but you need a lot more investment.” As he said that, the ball began to grow short legs and arms with its arms trying to grasp something, while nothing in particular. DetzWyej finally finding it the right moment to finish up, threw the ball into the air higher than before and with his godly power, DetzWyej began drawing the presence of all mysteries into the ball, causing arcs of energy to connect into the ball, illuminating the ball even further and creating as spectacle for all of Nraumm. “Now, I have already decided that you shall be a minor god of Mysteries and Deduction, but I shall allow you to pick one else, one more that should be in your greatest interest.” Once the Arcs had finally been absorbed into the ball, it quickly began taking form and thinking… thinking on what that wish that was granted to it would be. Without a second thought the ball decided and a blast of energy followed up on it, covering the whole atmosphere with radiance and beauty of all sorts of colors.

The ball remained no more and now Minor God stood, or more precisely floated in its place.

CYbZz7i-R_NvulJ_4bkY5dS1rUSvqUor7eUNsoMA1iFLV0vuXSQsZan1WLckYGHH0qxFWYgY0HbBOq1ir0eK0D3c6WslkxsZTY_DQBkjXe95q9Lriz5x-hFtjazoH8kvP8lhV2WW

The Minor God began descending, analyzing itself in its own looks and appearance. “Now now, what should I call you.” Detz wondered as he descended to the level of his new Minor God.

The Minor God paused for a second and thought. “Perhaps you should refer to me as Sherlock?”

Detz paused to think. “Hmm, that isn’t a bad name, but you need to think of another name for you that doesn’t make any sense and most will probably forget.”

Sherlock began scratching his head enjoying the feeling of having hair, but finding it quite unnecessary. “Well, in that case, how about Nivyr for my second or first name?”

“Yes, that is perfect, though I will never call you that way unless I am introducing you to someone else sine I’m always going to refer to you as Sherlock.” Detz mentioned. “Anyway, good choice in picking treasures as your third domain, I feel like those three will mesh together, hopefully you can spice things up around here by hiding things or mortals to find.”

“That I will do and I’m excited to begin, but perhaps I shall explore a bit and learn more about this world.” Sherlock said looking back at all that he would need to explore. With that Sherlock disappeared with a cloud of sand covering him.

“Oh they grow up so fast.” Detz said with a tear coming out of his non existent eyes. “Anyway, now that I got that out of the way, I should probably visist some of the other Gods, I want them to explain to me what they have been doing in such a long but short time.” Detz disappeared by simply walking down into the sand, transporting himself somewhere.

Meanwhile…

After travelling a bit more, Hruk found himself near one of the continents, a smaller one at that, but one that seemed to be greatly advanced than the other ones. Upon finding some of the mortals in the beach, Hruk was able to find out that these mortals called themselves The Chosen, Hruk still didn’t know if they were hostile or not, but Hruk simply wanted to explore the island and see how it may have changed.

And once more, another wild sorcerer is born into the world and a connection is created, though slightly weaker. An E-Tier Wild Sorcerer Vampire is born.

Idea Idea MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Khades swore loudly as he flew, he swore in a language known only to gods and their kin, he swore at nothing in particular to nobody specific.

With the sight worthy of Gods, Khades glanced forth at the many floating isles with a longing spite. Oh how Khades wished to sink his talons into the stonework upon the islands and thrust them down into the sea. But something was wrong, he could not sense the Serpent amongst the islands, rather he was down in the deserts. As Khades flew, glaring down at the desert, his body felt odd, a weird tingling shivered through him. Whatever it was, Khades despised it. As the feeling continued, Khades felt his rage begin to ebb away. Was this feeling calming him? Impossible.
Khades did not know when exactly, but at some point, when all his rage towards the Serpent was gone, a creature managed to pull itself out from within Khades, and the tingling was gone.
A5C4A83A-CA98-4522-B637-B2F7D50CA2D4.jpeg
“Tsuquena!” Khades gasped when he finally caught sight of the human shaped creature flying along with him. Khades had just called this... thing a “Vile Masterpiece” in his surprise.
“Who are you?” Khades asked, stopping and looking down at the wrinkled form.
“Tsuquena.” The creature said, obviously Vile Masterpiece was its name now. Khades saw the potential now in Tsuquena, her wing-like protrusions waved uncomfortably, and the sea below them waved in rhythm. With every breath Tsuquena took, the winds and clouds whipped around them. Yes... if Khades could not attack the Serpent yet, then Tsuquena would.
“Tsuquena,” Khades started with a malicious grin, “I have a task of you.”
Thus, Khades spoke with this new minor god, he gave her a task of using the elements to bring chaos to the world, starting with the great desert.

Tsuquena flew off excitedly, once she reached the desert she disappeared beneath the sand in a great explosion of sand. The sand swirled and billowed, a great sandstorm that cut through the Golden Sea.

Mentions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Last edited:

1564777700549.png
1564777732784.png

|Ocean's Song Birds|
~Juwen and Kroina~​
Kroina smirked evilly at the vampire and finished her short swim over to the shore he was on. She reached for his arm and took it in her amazingly soft hands, "Don't tempt me like that, if you do I might just take you up on it.~" she joked as she breathed in his sent. Her lips hovered over his upper arm lightly her nose tickling the skin with her breaths. She glanced back up at him and looked deep in his eyes. She felt his care for his unborn child and his wife, how willing he was to do this to ensure their future. Her jaw unhinged and her teeth became sharp as sharks, revealing two sets of teeth inside her mouth.

Saliva dripped from her teeth onto the man's arm as the sent more shivers to her scales. Her teeth slowly began to close onto the arm, making the anticipation for the man unbearable as he waited for the pain to come. Her teeth gently touched the man's skin causing small drops of blood to slip out from under certain teeth. Her jaw tightened, ready to rip off the arm when suddenly she removed herself from him and entered the water again, her jaw returning to the more pleasant form.

She let out a sigh, "You passed the test I guess, you really seem genuine about your purpose, if you weren't you probably would have become my lunch, but you were so I have no intention of bringing you any harm." Juwen blinked at her sister in confusion, what had just happened here? Why didn't she take the opportunity for a free meal? What did she mean by test? Was she really not going to take anything for the knowledge? "There was no price set in place by our mother and yours when they made the fountain, however, we were charged with protecting it and only letting people with true hearts bear its fruits. Sorry for the little scare." she finished with a light chuckle.
Idea Idea
--
1566269028693.png
~Xue~​
The goddess was floating peacefully in her kingdom, the waters moving through her as she lay there in her water form. She was nothing more than another drop of water in the sea when she did this and it brought her a sense of peace and relaxation that most things could not. She had spent most of her years with her many people, conversing with them, teaching them, and enforcing her rules. She made sure everything was fine for her children and made sure that nothing or no one did anything bad to them.

As she floated, however, a fish sawm up to her look hesitant to interrupt its Goddess' peace. She reformed and gently scooped up the fish in her palms, "What is it my child, is something the matter?" she hummed out to it, her words full of worry and love. It explained that another Goddess was looking for her and had asked some other fish about her location. Xue frowned lightly at the information before patting the fish lightly and thanking it for the information.

She quickly made her way through her sea to the location of the said goddess, rising from the water for the first time in a while to great the fellow goddess. The fish in the water quickly flocked to her, swimming in circles around her legs as she stood in both an attempt to protect their goddess and show their love for her. She cast a hard glance at the woman before her, she didn't appear to be dangerous or have malicious intent, but looks can always be deceiving. The hermit crab in her hand began to squirm as it tried to follow suit with its other fish friends and be close to the goddess, silently begging the goddess to let her go. This of course also made Xue's glare harden at the girl as if warning her to let her child go.

"I was informed you were looking for me, is there something you need Sana'a?"
Juju Juju

In the early days of the Chosen, individuals began to appear among them with exceptional skills. The discovery of one was always heralded by the arrival of a star-iron shard, descending from the sky in a ball of flame. They were mighty warriors and metalworkers, talented builders and leaders, and lived longer than many of the ordinary Chosen. Each was bore the signature mark of Viktor, a hammer and sword, upon their chest, and were venerated as living manifestations of Viktor's powers. They became known as the Living Embers, and were made into a Council to represent the people. There have been many famous ones throughout history, such as Katya the Fellhanded, a mighty warmaiden who led the Chosen against the Second Incursion, and Leonid, a great singer who designed the Gateway to the West. Nowadays, with war in the land uncommon but always possible, the Living Embers served as community leaders and commanders, and were a crucial part of the Chosen's society.

One of the Living Embers, however, was unlike the others. This Ember didn't have all the same physical strength or martial prowess of the others. This one had the cunning and guile of Viktor, a master at politics, logistics, and spy-craft. Among the Chosen there was no finer spy or deceiver, making the Ember a very valuable asset to Ologor.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chosen on the coast were enjoying a pleasant day of fishing and relaxation on the coast when in the distance, something appeared. An island? A moving one? Many of the Chosen had heard legends of a huge turtle that roamed the seas, but surely it was merely a myth. Their leader, a young woman, sent them all back to their home, but stood her ground. As it got closer, she took a small boat out to sea, and paddled her way towards it. And, when she was close enough, shouted out in a confident voice, "Hail to you, Son of the Seas! What brings you to our showers?"

The Azoth in 1000 years had grown rapidly thanks to the blessings of their goddess and their own desire to grow. In 500 years they had split into five tribes then 300 years latter they had come back together after spending far to long with their inter tribal warfare. Still the term tribe was strong they had actual cities those that lived on the white sea spires had turned them into an interlinked metropolis and the iceberg ships had turned into floating trade cities. The Azoth had never been given a role in the world no divine mandate to do something their mother goddess had not even ordered them together after split in stead only showing to congratulate them on coming back together. they understood her distant nature and knew she was watching them but letting them have their freedom. So they wee not made to do anyone thing beyond survive here what they wanted to do in the world was theirs to pick. Thus the Azoth had gone out into the world seeking to trade things wanting to see other cultures and other people to get what they had for what the Azoth had. In the past 200 years since reunification the Azoth trade cities had wandered the world's oceans if there was a port they visited it only the most isolated or primitive of species were not visited. Thus has the Azoth become known to most of the world and spread the word of their goddess to others that might not know her and learned of gods and goddess they might not have known of. The gods were given their respect and given short praises and the occasional offering nothing to big or elaborate their harsh home had given them little time for complex worship and their mother seemed to approve of just knowing they still loved her as she still loved them. The other gods were giving similar or less worship depending on what they were the god of goddess of. Xui the goddess of the sea was second only to their mother in reverence for they wandered her oceans, the snake they gave none for he wanted none thus he was often forgotten for no worship or reverence were given. All the others were somewhere between this two at least if viewed in a positive light.

HRUK

Hruk had stood idle for a while, contemplating the island an its inhabitants, though a female of the island had approached him and even calling him Son of the Seas. Hruk lowered his city sized head to look directly at the mortal, causing gusts of wind due to its sheer size. "I do not recall being a Son of the Seas, I am the Son of my Father, but I am not a Son of the seas" Hruk said telepathically to the woman, "And I am certain that these are not showers but shores, perhaps you are confused." Hruk kept an eye on the woman, waiting for a response.

MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian

Seemingly uncaring about the sheer size of the huge turtle, the woman bowed and said, "My apologies, Lord. We have been hard at work recently, we have all been tired. May I ask why you grace us with your presence?"

Hruk kept staring at the woman, now seeming to be a lot more relaxed, normally other mortals would take longer to calm down, but perhaps she was cut above the rest in some way? “I have arrived here to look at how much the island has changed, I have been traveling for a while, and I like to travel all around Nraumm to be able to see how things have changed, and right now I have traveled here to see how the tribes have been doing.” Hruk said to the woman.

"Well, Lord, we have been doing well under the leadership of our King. The tribes have been replaced with clans and advanced rapidly technologically, socially, and physically. Many say we are at the beginning of our bronze age! A week ago, we opened a huge new port. A year ago, we completed a memorial to the honored dead from a battle long ago. A decade ago, we discovered gold in the south. A century ago, our mortal forms changed. And a millennium ago, we came into the world. We are ascendant." the woman said.
"Now, Lord, what have you been doing in the past 1000 years?"

"That does sound most interesting, though I can not tell much of a difference between your previous forms and your current ones, perhaps that differences are miniscule, or perhaps I am unable to notice any difference due to my lack of knowledge on how your race looked previously." Hruk said getting curious at what the woman was saying. "And also the king you speak of, who is he, perhaps he is one of my fathers friends due to how long eh has lived or may a be wrong? Anyway, if you asl me what I have been doing, I have been traveling, learning, discovering, and sharing my expiriences with my father whenever he comes by."

As Sana'a held the hermit crab up to her eyes it suddenly skittered across her fingers and would have fallen had she not been quick enough to catch it.

"Oh! Be careful, you'll fall!" Sana'a gasped, tilting her head at the little creature that was safely cupped in her hands. Something had caused it to stir from its otherwise lazy demeanour. It struggled once more against the wall of fingers, causing Sana'a to giggle. "Okay, I'll put you down... but don't jump from my hands!"

She gently placed the crab onto the white sand and crouched down, "Why the rush?" she asked it, watching it with eyes wide and curious. "Where are you going?" she asked again, but the crab kept skittering deeper into the water. The goddess followed the creature, crawling across the waterlogged sand until the waves rose past her shoulders.

The crab stopped there, where two semi-transparent feet stood. Sana'a looked up, her surprised expression quickly turning into one of joy.

"XUE!" Sana'a exclaimed, jumping back into a standing position with a splash.

"I was informed you were looking for me, is there something you need Sana'a?"

Undeterred by Xue's cold tone, Sana'a had an easy-going, almost sheepish smile on her face. "Actually, I didn't really need 'something', I was just admiring the ocean..." she said, rubbing the back of her head with a laugh, "I remember what it was like when I first arrived on this planet. It was so still, but now it has so much life, so much beauty...like a dancing butterfly...or-or a sleepy void whale! There really isn't anything like it!"

It wasn't just a compliment, it was the truth. Sana'a truly had fallen in love with the sea and all the wonderful life it contained. Still, it did strike some sadness in her. She went silent for a moment, listening to the ocean's roar before continuing, "But... I did have to ask you something. Since the ocean is such a wonder don't you think its a shame that --"

She was cut off when a streak of colour slashed across the sky. It slithered silently beyond the clouds with all the grace of an eel, shifting in shape and colours to paint the skyline. Sana'a tilted her head back to gaze at the spectacle, eyes shimmering in the celestial glow and her lips parted in awe. Her question for Xue was completely forgotten for now.

With a hand, she excitedly patted the water goddess' shoulder and pointed to the saturated skies. "Xue! Look!"

After watching it for a time she turned back to Xue, this time a burning green light in her eyes "Xue, let's make something together! All this colour... wouldn't it be great to capture a little of it beneath the waves?"

Without waiting for Xue's response, Sana'a leapt into the sky, brilliant wings of scale and leaf shimmering beneath her. Once level with the clouds she extended a hand into the strange ribbon of light, cupping a palmful of the glow. It condensed into an iridescent orb, like fresh mother-of-pearl in sunlight. Something about it felt chaotic in nature, yet somehow all tied together in a loose stiching of order. The goddess pondered on this as she free-fell back to earth, her tawny hair whipping around her face from the wind.

Just before she reached the sea, Sana'a spread her cloak out to break her fall and landed lightly back into the waist-deep water. The rainbow light flickered in her hands as she showed it to Xue. "Look! Isn't it magnificent? The colour changes so randomly...I love it! Think of all the things we can make! Come, come! Follow me!"

Sana'a dove into the water, her cloak becoming a mass of silvery sea-grass and blooming kelp that trailed behind her like the tail of some sea-beast. She was surprisingly swift in the water as she lead Xue onward (if she should follow). The water here was deep, but not deep enough to consume the bubbly shafts of light that pierced through the green-blue of the water. Unlike many parts of the ocean, the sea around the islands was so clear you could see far into the distance as if the water was nothing but air.

The goddess stopped in a large open patch of sea, "Ready?" she asked Xue expectantly (or to herself if Xue didn't even follow).

seasonedcat seasonedcat

"To the untrained eye, our changes are quite unnoticeable. But to our brothers 400 years ago, they would barely be able to recognize who we really are. And I don't mean to brag, but I'm pretty handy with a longbow. Those are tough to use. Anyways, back on subject. Our King is Ologor, oldest and mightiest of the Chosen. The legends say he was made by Holy Viktor himself, made with the first stone and iron to ever exist! He doesn't talk much about external relations, though, so I have no clue if he knows your father or not. Who is your father, anyways?"

“This Ologor might be similar to me, but I have not seen him yet to conclude such an idea and I do not believe he knows about my father.” Hruk pause for a second to think on the question that the chosen had asked him. “hmmmmmm , that is a good question, though I simply know him and refer to him as father, though I do believe he has a name. Perhaps you might have heard of the name… Detz? Though I’m certain something comes after that, though he prefers to be referred to as simply Detz.” Hruk said responding to the woman's question, “Also, I would like to know what a longbow is, it sounds… interesting.”

"Can't say I've heard of him. But I can show you the longbow." she said. She lifted her hand up into the air and shouted, "Krematolamti tragahi!" And then, with a brilliant white light, a simple longbow. It was about her height, roughly 6 foot, with no designs on it. On her back appeared a quiver full of bodkin arrows. "This, my lord, is a staple weapon of the Chosen. Capable of piercing steel, the longbow is a weapon each and every man, woman, and child is expected to know how to use. But it is far from the favorite. Most prefer the simple bolt-launcher."

“Well, that is normal, my father normally doesn’t normally to expose himself to mortals from what I have seen, and probably for the best.” Hruk sighed realizing that his father was probably barely known. He looked as the woman summoned her long bow and began describing it. “Yes, now I might remember what it was, some other creatures had similar weapons such as these, but I do not recall them using a sort of power to summon it, what is this power or magic you use to summon such large object?” Hruk asked curiously, never having seen such a type of magic or power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back