• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (𝕠𝕠𝕔)

Doomed to carry them them for all eternity.. or maybe he secretly likes it?

nOOOOOOO

im just gonna go with the "doesn't know better" excuse bc. like. why would a robot even have underwear? like outer clothes yes, but the need for underwear isn't really there?????? idfk
That's true. I guess that ties into why Uki is so comfortable with wearing such revealing clothing, cause like...robot. LIKE THE CREATOR OF CASSIE DREW HER WITH NOTHING ON. MULTIPLE TIMES (not in a sexual way tho). THAT'S HOW COMFORTABLE SHE'D BE.

That's true. I guess that ties into why Uki is so comfortable with wearing such revealing clothing, cause like...robot. LIKE THE CREATOR OF CASSIE DREW HER WITH NOTHING ON. MULTIPLE TIMES (not in a sexual way tho). THAT'S HOW COMFORTABLE SHE'D BE.
yeah! i also headcanon that quote and curly don't have, y'know, those Parts, bc like, why would they need them? they're built for exploration and combat.

yeah! i also headcanon that quote and curly don't have, y'know, those Parts, bc like, why would they need them? they're built for exploration and combat.
Have you looked at google? There’s art.. wild.

Android 18 lol

Yup!
bUT THAT STILL DOESN'T ANSWER WHY QUOTE'S GOING AROUND PICKING UP PANTIES
Like- you can't even return them?
He keeps it in his pocket or something?
Like a good-luck charm?
Might as well snatch Cassette Girl's bra too-

i know, but google is full of thirsty people that think with those parts rather than their brain, and are therefore invalid lol
Yep. C'mon, everyone knows that anything that resembles a person is immediately lewded.

Yup!
Like a good-luck charm?
ASDFGHJKL i imagine he returns them post-game or something, curly is bound to find out eventually lol
I am NOT going to make quote a lingerie snatcher lol
True lol I just go wtf why?
me too. but yet again I'm ace so

Yup!
Like a good-luck charm?
Oh god.. and risk getting an ass whopping?

LIKE I HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH SO MUCH TO FIND SOME CUTE IMAGES OF KASSETTO
LIKE NO, I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER NAKED, I JUST NEED A PIC FOR MY IC FORM LIKE AAAAAAA-
oh my god i FELT THAT SO MUCH. Like why is there so much art like that???? I had to use Quote's Blade Strangers sprite for his form/ code, which isn't bad but like, that game sucks.

oh my god i FELT THAT SO MUCH. Like why is there so much art like that???? I had to use Quote's Blade Strangers sprite for his form/ code, which isn't bad but like, that game sucks.
Because the internet is full of perverts. It took me like almost an hour to find the one I'm using right now. Looking for pictures of characters is the worst-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back