• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•’ π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•₯𝕖𝕣 π•¨π• π•Ÿπ••π•–π•£π•π•’π•Ÿπ•• (𝕠𝕠𝕔)

They DO! I swear, the first time I played Uki's FNF mod, I was just like 'Damn, you're one sassy, funky robot, aren't you?'

Her voice makes me go:
View attachment 1074702
Like dude it's so S M O O T H

Also, the way it was made is actually adorable.
It's parts of a modified (obvi) audio of a girl saying "Coconut ice cream"
So now I headcanon Cassie absolutely loving ice cream. Guess which flavor.
She's such a girlboss. No wonder she was featured in the baddies mod.

LIKE HOW DID THEY MAKE HER VOICE SO SMOOTH??

And I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!
AND THAT iS SO FRIGGIN CUTE LIKE HOMIGOD
Now I wanna draw her enjoying some ice cream-
But tbh coconut ice cream slaps.

She's such a girlboss. No wonder she was featured in the baddies mod.

LIKE HOW DID THEY MAKE HER VOICE SO SMOOTH??

And I DIDN'T KNOW THAT!!!!
AND THAT iS SO FRIGGIN CUTE LIKE HOMIGOD
Now I wanna draw her enjoying some ice cream-
But tbh coconut ice cream slaps.
Although I'm glad they added Cassette Goon and stuff, I wish they didn't sacrifice Uki's voice. Good thing she was a clone, I would have had a fit.
Honestly I don't really like the baddies mod. It's a bit racist and the creator had to take it down due to using other people's characters without permission. Also, the creator was perverted as frick, and drew his character Nova (a self-insert, btw), having intercourse with most if not all the female characters. That most likely includes Cassie.

And the power of technology, my friend. Only a robot can smoke and have such an amazing voice at the same time.

RIGHT?! <3
And I've never had coconut ice cream *HOT TAKE* because I don't really like sweets. I like more savory snacks.

Although I'm glad they added Cassette Goon and stuff, I wish they didn't sacrifice Uki's voice. Good thing she was a clone, I would have had a fit.
Honestly I don't really like the baddies mod. It's a bit racist and the creator had to take it down due to using other people's characters without permission. Also, the creator was perverted as frick, and drew his character Nova (a self-insert, btw), having intercourse with most if not all the female characters. That most likely includes Cassie.

And the power of technology, my friend. Only a robot can smoke and have such an amazing voice at the same time.

RIGHT?! <3
And I've never had coconut ice cream *HOT TAKE* because I don't really like sweets. I like more savory snacks.
That's true tbh. Like the idea was nice and all, but I think it all just crumbled.
Also, I headcanon Eli and Licorice signing Ukiyo up for the vaycay, lmao.

-And not die *cough* Garcello *cough*

EYO
YOU DON'T LIKE SWEETS?!
SQUARE UP RN /j

Aaaaa good morning!

And how dare you not like sweets?! /jk
Tbh for snacks I prefer savory too, but sometimes I just need something sweet to pick up my mood, y'know? Lol

Aaaaa good morning!

And how dare you not like sweets?! /jk
Tbh for snacks I prefer savory too, but sometimes I just need something sweet to pick up my mood, y'know? Lol
Morning :]
and iM SORRY K, ITS JUST NOT MY JAM
Spicy/chilli candy is my favorite sweet.

I FINALLY DID IT I DREW CASSETTE GIRL IN A JAPANESE KIMONO AFTER A MONTH OF WORKING ON THIS

ehhhh.png

New Drawing4 (1).png
EEEEEEEEEE SHE LOOKS LIKE A ANIME GIRL- i didnt know i had the power to draw anime-

I FINALLY DID IT I DREW CASSETTE GIRL IN A JAPANESE KIMONO AFTER A MONTH OF WORKING ON THIS

View attachment 1074709

View attachment 1074710
EEEEEEEEEE SHE LOOKS LIKE A ANIME GIRL- i didnt know i had the power to draw anime-
Awwwww! I love it! She does look like an anime girl hbhbhbhb
She IS Japanese, though, so that makes sense.
The kimono is really well done! ^^

i copied nezuko's kimono a little bit since they are hard to draw-

Ironic, how Cassie said Quote wouldn't get attacked
Proceeds to get a gun pointed at them immediately after
YEAH
Timing was excellent. Lol

Quote won't like being called a killer robot tho. Yes, he's killed people, out of necessity. But never by choice. His mission was to destroy what all the β€Šreal killer robots were after. So he doesnt like being lumped in with them lol

YEAH
Timing was excellent. Lol

Quote won't like being called a killer robot tho. Yes, he's killed people, out of necessity. But never by choice. His mission was to destroy what all the β€Šreal killer robots were after. So he doesnt like being lumped in with them lol
Lmao, thank you UvU

And Samus wouldn't know that. Frankly, with all she's gone through, her misjudgement isn't unwarranted.

Lmao, thank you UvU

And Samus wouldn't know that. Frankly, with all she's gone through, her misjudgement isn't unwarranted.
Oh yeah, no doubt, was just explaining Quote's perspective is all lol.
They're both triggering each other, in a way lol.
Quote: YOU JINXED IT UKIYO-
Ukiyo: I'M SORRY OKAY??
Quote: GOD DAMN IT HOW MANY TIMES IN MY LIFE AM I GOING TO GET AMBUSHED.

Also might go quiet for a bit bc I gotta go to the chiropractor. Finally gonna get some relief for my IT band, even though itll fucking hurt in the process. Will be back in a few hours probably

Also might go quiet for a bit bc I gotta go to the chiropractor. Finally gonna get some relief for my IT band, even though itll fucking hurt in the process. Will be back in a few hours probably
See ya soon :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back